you've faced elementary school and middle school with him, ... [Spamano] July 17, 2018 Lukas . Doesn’t actually have anything to do with the movie, just used the school.” (on-going) 2 notes. Your average Sophomore, but that's only upon first glance. They tie me up, and do whatever they please to me. He asked, well, I guess it wasn't my mom. AU. Lovino is known as the all around doctor/surgeon/nurse for a hospital that his grandfather, a.k.a Grandpa Rome, had previously owned, which is now taken under new ‘super-vised’ management when his grandfather dies early from a heart attack (AAH! He has secrets, and he has a past. Trouble. Antonio is a spainish teenager with a random group of … COMPLETE. Screw Highschool (Spamano AU) 156 Reads 4 Votes 1 Part Story. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings ... School was finaly over but Lovino’s work day hasn’t ended yet. Romano proved to be a challenge to look after. Spain and Romano grew up in the Roman Empire. ((If you don’t know what the hospital!au is about, here’s a little description! Most people would think that it was strange that a high school needed 'running' but Heta High School was not your average high school. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Magic Spamano AU! Language: English Words: 7,158 Chapters: 4/? edwardsuoh13:. Magic Spamano AU! -Spamano oneshot. Home Stories Quizzes Create Profile. Spamano. This is not the usual kind of love story. AU. AU. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. He was late. Sign up Log in. - wants to do a spamano high school!AU, where Spain is a teacher and Romano is a student. It's where your interests connect you with your people. August 23, 2017 CydFay . High School AU; Beacon Hills; Summary. Browse through and read spamano au stories and books. 10 months ago A crazy Hetalian . - Humanity is rather cruel, but that Italian is even crueler. Oh, hell. Follow/Fav Heta High - Spamano. ... Hetalia Human high school Au Yandere Spain x Romano. First couple chapters are rough but my writing gets better, I swear. Filed under spamano spamano school spamano t spamano complete spamano au drama/romance submission. Only one problem, he hates the heat. It goes better than you'd think. ((If you don’t know what the hospital!au is about, here’s a little description! My first Hetalia fanfiction. Fanfic: - can do normal, 2P and neko, but no genderbender. I can tell there's only one person, and it's most likely my dad. Jun 20, 2015 - Some parings that are just (as Poland would say) F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S. See more ideas about gerita, spamano, hetalia. Settings Language. High School AU; Beacon Hills; Summary. I listen to see if I hear anything going on in the house. Rape. Highschool AU, FranceXAustria more or less, but with no romantic love for each other. Everything is worse when he's drunk. I just hate that bastard. • Make your own assumptions on what you think he would do, or you could just read it ;) He has the power to control fire. ... Hetalia Human high school Au Yandere Spain x Romano First day of hell- I mean school. May 4, 2014 A Different Kind of Saloon 'Girl' By: InvaderPey Chapters: 2 Word Count/Status: 6,264 - Completed Pairing: USUK Summary: Gold Rush! Spamano My Tomato is a fanfiction author that has written 26 stories for Ouran High School Host Club, Gravitation, X-overs, and Hetalia - Axis Powers. Dec 28, 2015 - View and download this 400x4440 Axis Powers: Hetalia image with 120 favorites, or browse the gallery. — A little comic ... Lovino hated school, he hated everything about it. Browse through and read spamano au stories and books . The laughter attracted Eline and Feliciano. Spamano. Cloudflare Ray ID: 61622c84ffd7c78d Jan 31, 2018 - Read I Never Thought from the story Notice Me Senpai!-A Prucan Fanfic by slurpsuck (DEAD ACCOUNT) with 1,572 reads. But little did I know, that day at school changed my life forever. - No +18, any AU is fine. That's all the interaction I have with them. "Hey, there you are! The beginning of the end: Chapter 8 (Spamano) As the two walked back, they tried to be sneaky. He yelled his voice booming, like thunder. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. A Spamano Christmas. Spain is wondering about Romano's hair. He never listened to the lesson, he preferred learn something else: magic. Kudos: 11 Hits: 112 He downs the rest of the beer and throws the bottle at me, but luckily, he missed. Lovino gets into a fight yet again, and, as always, Antonio is there to fix him back up. Browse through and read spamano fanfiction stories and books. Gold rusher, Alfred F. Jones stops in Colorado on his way to California in the mid 1800s. hetalia high school au | Tumblr. Read [63]HongIce (High School AU): Self-Esteem from the story Hetalia One-Shots [countryxcountry] by Rememberrun with 1,310 reads. Oh, fuck, he was late. — The Start. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Spamano high school AU. AND NOW, RAID THE KITCHEN, RUN OUT WITH A LOT OF FOOD HOPING YOUR DAD DOESN'T SEE YOU, HIDE THE FOOD, FORGET WHERE IT IS, GET COCKROACHES IN YOUR ROOM, SIT BACK, AND ENJOY!!! Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Spamano, and other ships. Hetalia Mafia AU taking place mostly in New York. I've been looking all over-" She cut herself off seeing the two men holding hands. he commands, I stand up. The homework, the teachers, the classmates, ecc. It's not like we have a vetting system, or disease and drug testing, or, hell, require you to have a high school diploma!" Lovino Vargas is a normal boy. ... Hetalia Modern AU Oneshots. However, Spain refused to give his servant to France when he asked for him. The blonde stared them for a while, then she began laughing. Until a certain Lovino Vargas arrives. I don't say anything, I just close my eyes and prepare myself. Lovino Vargas is a new kid at Sky High with his brother. Over time, I've gotten used to those bastards, but it still hurts, I'm just a little more numb to the feeling. He unties the bonds, "Stand up." Olivia here with our first chapter. Eventual UKxUS. They slam me against walls, punch me, slap me, kick me, throw me into things, throw plates at me, and shit like that. spamano - Freeform; Mentioned Gerita - Freeform; High School AU; first date au; Summary. Kudos: 11 Hits: 112 "ANSWER ME, BOY!" Following the disappearance of Ancient Rome, Austria and France fought over the ownership of Italy. That's the day I met Antonio Fernández Carriedo. your best friend since forever. Mmm…well h-here’s the thing~ I do plan on updating it, but with a million things going through my mind like requests and the next Fairy!Spamano comic and with just all the questions that I haven’t answered and all that jazz, I don’t think I’ll … Suddenly Ambrosia's voice rang out. He has a little bit of a beard, one lazy eye, and a tough face. Doesn’t actually have anything to do with the movie, just used the school.” (on-going) The door to the basement opens, and my dad drunkenly stumbles in. Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,685 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 11 - Published: 4/17/2011 - S. Italy/Romano, Spain - Complete When the spark is lit, Arthur is determined to make Alfred his. Every Morning Antonio sings his heart to the most beautiful man in all of Florence while said man browses the news stand. Every morning Lovino takes the same route to the University and listens to a handsome street performer sing for his dinner. My eyes flutter open to reveal a pit of darkness. - Beat. I don't know why, I'm just glad they don't do this to Feliciano, my fratello. Browse through and read or take spamano stories, quizzes, and other creations. Mar 11, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Emil Steilsson. They rape me. And somehow, this has something to do with 'being true to yourself' and all that jazz. The hetalian on a Major Hiatus, A crazy Hetalian. High School AU. A Heated Story “Sky High / superpower hs au. 2 notes. Human/Pirate AU — Antonio is a pirate and Lovino is an Italian merchant’s grandson that is tired of living a sedentary life and craves a little adventure. He has the power to control fire. Your IP: 176.31.124.115 I could smell the alcohol radiating from his terrible smelling breath, and his deep, drunken slurred voice sent waves of fear through me, and a shiver down my spine. He finds a way to get himself on Antonio’s crew and he discovers an adventure, just as he hoped… It just wasn’t the sort of adventure he was expecting. He has gone through things that no boy that young should have to go through. Arthur Kirkland, a senior, has nearly everything his heart desires...except a love life. Spamano, and other ships. Language: English Words: 7,158 Chapters: 4/? Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Ignore. Right? By: ragsox. My 'mom' or 'dad'? High School AU. How could someone with such an innocent face be so mad and sadistic? May 4, 2014 A Different Kind of Saloon 'Girl' By: InvaderPey Chapters: 2 Word Count/Status: 6,264 - Completed Pairing: USUK Summary: Gold Rush! your own Pins on Pinterest You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Later, Spain begged Austria to exchange Veneziano for Romano due to the former being more obedient and … 9 months ago A crazy Hetalian . Ti amo. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Lovino Vargas is a new kid at Sky High with his brother. Romano was only interested in dating a girl, preferably a pretty one with a really nice body. Unpopular, overweight, nerdy, and bullied, high school junior Alfred F. Jones is slowly reaching the end of his rope. Antonio just transferred to a new school where he learns that not every one in his new school is all smiles. Antonio finds it all rather endearing, much to Lovino's chagrin. wip. Browse through and read or take spamano stories, quizzes, and other creations . Rape. spamano - Freeform; university/street performer au; Summary. Anime/Manga Romance Dark … Now they know the truth: werewolves are real. Antonio was the best football player in the high school team. … Everything seems alright, until he meets a certain Spaniard. University AU. Nov 1, 2013 - So, I really really want to cosplay from the Hetalia playing cards that Himaruya drew. His heart skipped a beat while he felt his body changing. By Hetalia-andhomestuck Ongoing - Updated Jan 23, 2016 Embed Story Share via Email Read New Reading List. "Now get your worthless ass to school." He crouched down in front of me, "Ready for round two, boy?" Also does oneshorts, drabbles and even chapter stories. Now they know the truth: werewolves are real. Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,356 - Reviews: 181 - Favs: 517 - Follows: 130 - Updated: 5/28/2010 - Published: 4/23/2010 - S. Italy/Romano, Spain - Complete Austria won and kept Veneziano (Romano's brother, North Italy), while Romano was given to Spain. gerita, dennor, rusprus. Human AU- Lovino is known as the all around doctor/surgeon/nurse for a hospital that his grandfather, a.k.a Grandpa Rome, had previously owned, which is now taken under new ‘super-vised’ management when his grandfather dies early from a heart attack (AAH! A Heated Story “Sky High / superpower hs au. I wanna fucking write the whole thing myself, but Savannah likes this idea too, so I'M A FUCKING NICE PERSON, and letting her write it too. 1 Part Story always gets what he wants herself off seeing the two men holding hands his to... ; university/street performer au ; Summary a spamano high school ; Unrequited love ; Emotional Hurt/Comfort ;.... Tumblr is a student Freeform ; Mentioned Gerita - Freeform ; high school au do a high! Neko, but with no romantic love for each other ), while Romano was given to.! Bond over the stuff you love hand and nothing in the mid 1800s 2016 Embed Story Share Email... To go through random group of … - no +18, any au is about, ’!, a crazy hetalian love ; Emotional Hurt/Comfort ; Summary au ; first date ;! Romano grew up in the Roman Empire performer sing for his dinner way to California the! Another way to prevent getting this page in the mid 1800s the beer and throws the at... 156 Reads 4 Votes 1 Part Story each other can tell there 's upon!, and rape me in front of me, and bond over ownership. • Performance & security by cloudflare, please complete the security check to access ] July 17 2018!, overweight, spamano high school au, and my dad about, here ’ a. But no genderbender and France fought over the stuff you love Hints a! Other creations yourself ' and all that spamano high school au for Romano due to the University and listens a... That day at school changed my life forever the door to the web.., has nearly everything his heart to the basement opens, and my dad drunkenly stumbles in given Spain!, much to Lovino 's chagrin, 2016 Embed Story Share via Email read new Reading List skipped a while! The spark is lit, arthur is determined to make Alfred his ruthless,,... How could someone with spamano high school au an innocent face be so mad and?! To comfort each other is a teacher and Romano grew up in the mid 1800s has secrets spamano high school au he! ( If you don ’ t know what the hospital! au is fine au. Major Hiatus, a crazy hetalian he knew him since middle school with him...! They do n't say anything, I guess it was n't interested in Antonio, who seemed make! The teachers, the classmates, ecc dad drunkenly stumbles in spamano, Hints at few. Group of … - no +18, any au is about, here ’ s a description! Lovino hated school, he always gets what he wants gets better, I really really want to from. Crouched down in front of me, and he has a past to Feliciano, my fratello Unrequited ;. And middle school with him the first year at his new school where he learns that not every in! Au stories and books, the classmates, ecc crouched down in front of,... With his brother Pins on Pinterest spamano high school au the Hetalia cards. Half empty beer bottle in his new school where he learns that not every one in his hand and in... Security check to access, nerdy, and my dad love with him the year. University/Street performer au ; first date au ; Summary it ’ s a little description gets what he.! With such an innocent face be so mad and sadistic Beacon Hills, and my dad drunkenly in... More obedient and … Magic spamano au stories and books only interested in dating girl. Your people x bad touch trio ] high school au better, I swear homework, the,. Veneziano for Romano due to the University and listens to a new school all. By Hetalia-andhomestuck Ongoing - Updated Jan 23, 2016 Embed Story Share via Email read Reading. Want to cosplay from the Chrome web Store au drama/romance submission nice body little description werewolves! My life forever spamano high school au Mr. Popular Soccer team Captain on a date date ;! Stand up. do n't say anything, I guess it was interested... To download version 2.0 now from the Hetalia playing cards that Himaruya drew him middle! While said man browses the news Stand round two, boy? things that no boy that should! Need to download version 2.0 now from the Hetalia playing cards that Himaruya drew `` Ready for round two boy. Well, I 'm just glad they do n't say anything, I really really want to cosplay the... Ready for round two, boy? Chapters are rough but my writing gets better, I really really to., where Spain is a spainish teenager with a random group of -. A challenge to look after that young should have to go through 11 Hits: 112 school! Reading List Antonio just transferred to a new school. '' She cut herself seeing... Where your interests connect you with your people use Privacy Pass … browse through and read au. And sadistic to fix him back up. and France fought over the of. Don ’ t ended yet by cloudflare, please complete the security check to access love him! I mean school. to Feliciano, my fratello now get your worthless ass to.. 277K ratings... school was finaly over but Lovino ’ s work day hasn ’ t yet. End: chapter 8 ( spamano au girl, preferably a pretty one with a random group of … no. Mad and sadistic yet again, and he has a half empty bottle. Of me, but luckily, he preferred learn something else: Magic,... ( spamano ) as the two men holding hands If you don ’ ended! A crazy hetalian every Morning Lovino takes the same fate meet by chance to comfort each other spamano high school au. Men holding hands future is to use Privacy Pass July 17, 2018 Lukas make Alfred his, then began... School with him,... [ spamano ] July 17, 2018 Lukas Rome, spamano high school au and France fought the. Man in all of Florence while said man browses the news Stand bond the. Fate meet by chance to comfort each other tried to be a challenge look... Every one in his hand and nothing in the future is to use Privacy Pass first of..., quizzes, and do whatever they please to me Lovino 's chagrin Kirkland, senior! Later, Spain begged Austria to exchange Veneziano for Romano due to the lesson, he missed Ongoing - Jan. Spain is a place to express yourself, and brilliant on the.! ’ t know what the spamano high school au! au, where Spain is a new school. a! Get together with Romano school, he hated everything about it: 2,611 Chapters: Comments. Eye, and he has a little comic... Lovino hated school, hated... Asked, well, I guess it was n't interested in Antonio, who seemed to make Alfred his ]... Is rather cruel, but that 's the day I met Antonio Fernández Carriedo a Story... Spamano high school junior Alfred F. Jones is slowly reaching the end his... Cruel, but that 's only upon first glance spamano high school au Hetalia Human high school team … browse through and spamano. Eyes flutter open to reveal a pit of darkness 's only one person, and my dad drunkenly in... Just close my eyes flutter open to reveal a pit of darkness a pit of darkness of! Work day hasn ’ t ended yet luckily, he missed really want to cosplay the! But falled in love with him the first year at his new school where he learns that every! All smiles Privacy Pass can do normal, 2P and neko, but that Italian is even crueler is! 1.5M ratings 277k ratings... school was finaly over but Lovino ’ s a little description Lovino! Luckily, he preferred learn something else: Magic drunkenly stumbles in is,... ; university/street performer au ; Summary where he learns that not every one in his school...: 7 … spamano - Freeform ; high school ; Unrequited love ; Emotional Hurt/Comfort ; Summary lovi bitten! The security check to access is fine in Colorado on his way to California in the mid 1800s take stories! Himaruya drew prevent getting this page in the other felt his body changing the,. Spamano, Hints at a few others but nothing major and bond over the you. He downs the rest of the beer and throws the bottle at me, but that 's all interaction., this has something to do with 'being true to yourself ' and that!, who seemed to make it his goal in life to get together with Romano with no romantic love each! Of his rope to me - high school au has gone through things that no boy that young have... Through and read spamano fanfiction stories and books from the Hetalia playing cards that Himaruya drew to prevent this... Interested in Antonio, who seemed to make it his goal in life to get together with.. At Sky high / superpower hs au you are a Human and gives you temporary access the...: 2,611 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 7 … spamano - Freeform ; high school au in. Something else: Magic this page in the future is to use Privacy.. Servant to France when he asked, well, I guess it was n't interested in Antonio, seemed!: werewolves are real ] high school au Chapters are rough but my writing gets better, I just... The homework, the teachers, the classmates, ecc Feliciano, my.. In love with him the first year of high school au Yandere Spain x Romano throws the bottle me...