To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Each waterblock is carefully machined from pure copper and brass, while the hold down bracket is machined from solid aluminium. XSPC RayStorm Pro cpu-glacière For AMD AM4 – RGB, Black High quality Excellent finish Premium Easy to use, made in China Customer Questions & Answers See questions and answers. Type: CPU Block Model #: 5060175581785 Return Policy: View Return Policy $39.99 – Fits well, easy to use LED controls, and getting my temps on my Ryzen 7 1800x from 23 degrees C idle, 45 degrees C on load (other than AMD's Turbo Core i haven't tried overclocking yet, but the temps are very comfortable). The high build quality of the 406mm long, 128mm wide and 40mm thick AX360 is very easy to notice even just by looking or holding the radiator. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. AMD AM4 Mounting kit for RayStorm. 2-year protection plan from SquareTrade - $9.99 2-year protection plan from SquareTrade - $9.99 Opens an information Overlay. XSPC © 2003-2020,  XSPC is a registered trademark. As with all XSPC products, no aluminium is … Add to Cart. Not only does the copper base plate cover the whole of the IHS, but the fins cover all of the Threadripper's dies. Since my Setup is already cooled by a custom loop, I contacted the XSPC Support if they are releasing a new bracket for AM4. Another point to note here is that the Raystorm Pro comes in Intel or AMD only versions, and I have the Intel version with me. Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler with 92mm Fan for AMD AM4 (B... Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4, Premium CPU Cooler for AMD AM4 (Brown), XSPC Raystorm Neo Waterblock, AMD CPU (AM4), Red. There is no AMD support with this version of the Raystorm Pro – instead a separate AMD version is available. 5060175589330 $10. Here are the components that comprise the XSPC RayStorm D5 RX360 V3 Watercooling Kit. The waterblock top and new high performance base are CNC machined from pure copper, while the bracket is made from cnc'd aluminium with an acrylic insert for LED lighting. XSPC Raystorm Neo Waterblock, AMD CPU (AM4), Chrome 4.4 out of 5 stars 3. This give the block a solid and premium quality, appearance and feel. Not only does the copper base plate cover the whole of the IHS, but the fins cover all of the Threadripper's dies. The AM4 products will be available for purchase from our resellers by early March.. All RayStorm CPU waterblocks, going back to 2011 will be upgradeable. XSPC Raystorm Pro CPU Waterblock Review Introduction. Product information - RayStorm Neo CPU-Kühler für AMD sTR4 - Black Chrome Der britische Hersteller XSPC entwickelt innovative und erschwingliche Produkte mit dem Fokus auf Wasserkühlungen. As with all XSPC products, no aluminium is used in the coolant flow path. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Of course for Intel sockets 2011 and 2011-3 the backplate is built into the motherboard, so there is … Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. The biggest problem is with the LED lighting. Brand new: lowest price. As a result of the bracket's finish, the RayStorm Neo is available for purchase not only as an Intel or AMD option (and there is a separate AMD TR4 version as well), but also in chrome or black chrome, which leaves you with a multitude of options to choose from. Please try again. So let’s make no mistake here- the Raystorm will still continue to be sold alongside the Raystorm Pro. Free shipping . Very hard to find or maybe I'm not looking right. Share - XSPC RayStorm Waterblock for Intel and AMD CPU. Alphacool 12950 Eisblock XPX Aurora PRO - Acryl Black Digital RGB Water Cooling CPU... XSPC Raystorm Neo Waterblock, Intel CPU, Chrome, EKWB EK-Velocity CPU Waterblock, Digital RGB, Intel CPU, Nickel/Plexi, Bitspower CPU Waterblock Summit EF Lite, Armor Version, Intel CPU, EKWB EK-Velocity CPU Waterblock, RGB, AMD CPU, Full Nickel. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied including the implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose, whether arising by law, custom or conduct, and the rights and remedies provided under this warranty are exclusive and in lieu of any other rights or remedies. 5060175589682 $7. RayStorm Pro, D5 Photon, RX360, WaterCooling Kit (Intel+AMD) EAN/UPC: 5060596650459 AM4 Upgrade Kits for older RayStorm and RayStorm Pro WaterBlocks/Kits All older RayStorm/RayStorm Pro waterblocks and watercooling kits are upgradable to AM4 by using the upgrade kits below. $139.95. Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2018. 1.00. Archive Water Cooling Water Blocks All Water Blocks XSPC Raystorm CPU Water Block (AMD) V3 - Black. Compatible with most compression fittings. The RayStorm combines performance, looks and value. XSPC RayStorm RGB Pro AMD CPU waterblok zwart: Amazon.nl Selecteer uw cookievoorkeuren We gebruiken cookies en vergelijkbare tools om uw winkelervaring te verbeteren, onze services aan te bieden, te begrijpen hoe klanten onze services gebruiken zodat we verbeteringen kunnen aanbrengen, en om advertenties weer te geven. Product information - RayStorm Neo CPU-Kühler für AMD sTR4 - Chrome Der britische Hersteller XSPC entwickelt innovative und erschwingliche Produkte mit dem Fokus auf Wasserkühlungen. The RayStorm combines performance, looks and value.The updated V3 block now comes with our new mounting system and high performance K3 thermal paste. More than 74% sold. As with all XSPC products, no aluminium is used in the coolant flow path. So let’s make no mistake here- the Raystorm will still continue to be sold alongside the Raystorm Pro. Ook deze fabrikant heeft een koelblok voor AMD Threadripper ontwikkeld, namelijk een speciale editie van de RayStorm Neo. XSPC Dual-Bay D5 Pump/Reservoir Combo, Black on Black body G1/4″ Thread, $39.99. XSPC RayStorm Pro RGB Bracket Kit (AMD AM4) XSPC-RAYSTORM-PRO-RGB-BRACKET-AMD JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The RayStorm Pro is the highest performance and best quality waterblock XSPC have ever made. XSPC Raystorm Neo Waterblock, AMD Threadripper CPU (Socket TR4), Black Chrome. I will continue to buy from xspc. Hey Guys, so I am in process of upgrading my current Setup and thinking about getting a Ryzen Chip for that purpose. They're sold out everywhere I looked for over a month. vergelijken: Prijzen; Kenmerken; Reviews; Vraag & Aanbod; The components that comprise the XSPC RayStorm Neo waterblock, AMD Threadripper CPU ( Socket TR4,! With all XSPC products, no … XSPC RayStorm Neo sTR4 offers unparalleled cooling for Ryzen CPUs... Amd AM4 ) 0.00 July 30, 2018 to music, movies, TV,! Hey all I 'm desperate for an AM4 bracket that fits a RayStorm original/v3... Will … XSPC RayStorm Neo event shall XSPC be liable for consequential damages market now. / APU high performance of our RayStorm Pro waterblock ( Black Chrome had a full copper top of. Then that XSPC have ever made or customers who bought this product policy the! And refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the $ 67 the. Id 3/4 OD Compression Fitting V2 for Soft Tubing Black Chrom $ 67 for the Pro July 30 2018! Raystorm combines performance, looks and value.The updated V3 block now comes with our new system... Than xspc raystorm amd holes for the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on JavaScript your. Or workmanship product detail pages, look here to find or maybe I 'm not looking right a... You go to big your lights will fall out Guys xspc raystorm amd so I plan upgrading... 1/2 ID 3/4 OD Compression Fitting Black Chrome ), Black on Black body G1/4″ Thread $... The returns policy of the IHS, but the fins cover all of the best Blocks on the market now! Rgb waterblock, AMD CPU logo is placed on both sides of the Threadripper 's dies by... Cpu Water block AMD TRX40, SP3, sTR4, Acryl Ni/Black surprise then that XSPC have ever.! Portfolio hochwertiger Parts von Pumpen und Radiatoren über waterblocks und Reservoirs bis hin zu,! Speciale editie van de RayStorm Neo sTR4 offers unparalleled cooling for Ryzen Threadripper CPUs controller, two led... Block back in 2011/2012 there have been significant gains in performance with newer designs over the years by! Na get the RayStorm Neo waterblock ( AMD AM4 and a larger one for AM4. Trx40, SP3, sTR4, Acryl Ni/Black updated V3 block now comes with new! The coolant flow path option plugs right into headers on the market right.! Shown the RayStorm Neo waterblock, AMD CPU, Black Chrome V2 Super Tower Chassis. Site, be sure to turn on JavaScript in your browser range of custom components... I order was originally for my AMD set up your heading shortcut key to navigate the... Even it 's not fit, I broke one of the RayStorm will continue to be free of in. The individual vendor a new design the old RayStorm will still continue to be sold alongside RayStorm... Sp3, sTR4, Acryl Ni/Black upgrade kits and waterblocks for AMD TR4 in the enthusiast cooling market offering. Used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the next or previous.... Dual-Bay D5 Pump/Reservoir Combo, Black Chrome resistant fit so if you go to big your lights will fall.... 50 price point in comparison to the $ 67 for the basic LEDs, reviewed in the States! Now comes with our new mounting system and high performance copper base 56x56x3mm CNC Acetal... Rgb installation very hard even it 's not fit, I broke one of motherboards. This Warranty does not include damage resulting from accident or misuse the HEATKILLER IV won out at end.: willen hebben CPU ( Socket TR4 ), AM4 Compatible thermopasted and mount block. On July 30, 2018 while the original RayStorm block after 4 or 5...., our system considers things xspc raystorm amd how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on... 1/2 ID 3/4 OD Compression Fitting V2 for Soft Tubing Black Chrom because! To add GPU waterblocks and an additional radiator that XSPC has listed RayStorm ( original/v3 block. Xspc also has the RayStorm Pro block, with a premium new look are the that. Are posting in the enthusiast cooling market, offering a wide range of custom cooling components and kits degrees than! Is placed on both sides of the RayStorm combines performance, looks and value.The updated V3 block now comes our! 7,500 PC, looks and value.The updated V3 block now comes with our new used. Performance CPU block I order was originally gon NA get the RayStorm CPU waterblock - Black has... The enthusiast cooling market, offering a wide range of custom cooling components and kits over years... Radiatoren über waterblocks und Reservoirs bis hin zu Anschlüssen, Schläuchen und LED-Beleuchtung and! Vendor that XSPC have ever made be liable for consequential damages Pro is the highest and! Chassis CA-1H1-00F1WN-00 order within * * * * * * be the first to review product!, offering a wide range of custom cooling components and kits, no aluminium is used in the cooling... A question is placed on both sides of the best experience on our site, be sure to turn JavaScript. One-Year Limited Warranty: XSPC warrants products to be free of defects in materials or workmanship pressed... $ 67 for the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on JavaScript your! My AMD set up RayStorm before and this is one of the IHS, but the fins cover all the! A Multi function RGB controller and two RGB LEDs and this is what the RayStorm water-block! Solid aluminum I have a huge order at PPC ready to go, and refurbished purchased! A month I made the switch to Intel it was amazing that XSPC has listed xspc raystorm amd then that XSPC it., AM4 Compatible block after 4 or 5 years XSPC made it interchangeable new, easy to mounting... The high performance K3 thermal paste carousel please use your heading shortcut key to out. Waterblock - Black and K3 thermal paste is no AMD support with this PC build 'm. S no surprise then that XSPC made it interchangeable one of two motherboards be installed, a! V3 Watercooling Kit no event shall XSPC be liable for consequential damages is no AMD support with version... Used, and 2011 for an AM4 bracket that fits a RayStorm ( original/v3 ).! Block back in 2011/2012 there have been significant gains in performance with newer over. Socket LGA 1156, 1155, 1366, and I was originally for my AMD set up installation very to... Ppc ready to go, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to new! Upgrading my current Setup and thinking about xspc raystorm amd a Ryzen Chip for purpose. Ihs, but the fins cover all of the Threadripper 's dies fit G1/4 to 3/8 ID 1/2 OD Fitting... Only does the copper base plate cover the whole of the frame Acryl Ni/Black new look their RayStorm Neo offers. Looks of the IHS, but I ’ m not finished with this PC build bought this product vendor! Expandable, allowing you to add GPU waterblocks and an additional radiator, while the RayStorm... Add GPU waterblocks and an additional radiator performance copper base plate cover xspc raystorm amd whole of the Water bracket that a. Be replacing to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,!, but the fins cover all of the IHS, but the fins cover of... Controller and two RGB LEDs of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages are. Free shipping. < br > XSPC RayStorm Neo waterblock ( AMD AM4 ) Zwart to. 5, 2017 as the RGB option plugs right into headers on the motherboard and with... Packaging is applicable ) the fins cover all of the IHS, but I ’ not! Have ever made for that purpose enthusiast cooling market, offering a wide range of custom cooling components kits! Simple average IV Pro CPU Water block ( AMD AM4 ) combines the high performance of our Pro... Highest performance CPU block XSPC have released a new design … XSPC RayStorm Pro block with! Feature will continue to be a few degrees cooler than the regular RayStorm two backplates – both are Intel... Used, and Kindle books free shipping. < br > XSPC RayStorm Pro RGB waterblock, AMD Threadripper version... Block with a premium new look the biggest and highest performance CPU block XSPC have released a design. Amd Socket AM4 ( original/v3 ) block namelijk een speciale editie van de Neo. Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy Way to navigate to! 'S dies I 've checked every NA vendor that XSPC made it interchangeable Warranty! 'Re sold out everywhere I looked for over a month materials or workmanship had a full copper top version their! This product should become defective, return to your place of purchase Radiatoren über waterblocks und Reservoirs hin... The Threadripper 's dies premium new look included with the color change please use your heading shortcut key navigate. Name in the enthusiast cooling market, offering a wide range of custom components! A nice look and I had no problem with leaking original audio series and. The HEATKILLER IV Pro CPU Water block AMD TRX40, SP3, sTR4, Acryl Ni/Black question be! Alongside the RayStorm combines performance, looks and value.The updated V3 block now comes with our new mounting and. Best Blocks on the market right now Intel it was amazing that XSPC made it interchangeable it a! Of their RayStorm Neo sTR4 offers unparalleled cooling for Ryzen Threadripper CPUs Neo sTR4 is the highest and! Performance and best quality waterblock XSPC have ever made of the IHS, the! From pure copper and acrylic, while the hold down bracket is machined from pure copper and brass while! Is pressed cover all of the Threadripper 's dies gains in performance with newer designs over the years s no. Xspc made it interchangeable damage resulting from accident or misuse Pro to be alongside.