All the flavors of Southwestern egg rolls, but in a bowl! Add the chicken, ginger, salt, pepper, and Sriracha to the pan. This low carb sesame chicken egg roll in a bowl is a delicious spin on the classic pork version that everyone knows and loves. I added a bit of everything everything, including suggestions for adding or reintroducing dairy for all the cheese loving, quesophiles. I have fond childhood memories of devouring egg rolls. Keto egg roll in a bowl tastes just like an Asian egg roll but without the egg roll wrapper and the carbs which come with it! I wrote this book with everyone in mind and it is complete with several different meal plans (paleo, AIP, Egg free, nut free, 30 minute meals) as well as tons of valuable resources. In addition to tantalizing your palate with tasty recipes, Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will teach you how to restore your health and wellness, while living a lifestyle that nourishes you in mind, body, and spirit. Heat avocado oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will quickly become your go-to cookbook! Yes, either ground turkey or ground pork may be used instead of ground chicken. Perfect balance of sweet yet sour Asian flavors that the whole family will love! peanut butter comfort You wouldn’t have a classic deconstructed egg roll bowl, but I bet additions like baby corn or diced bell pepper would be great additions to this egg roll stir-fry. To make an egg roll in a bowl, you’ll need just a few pretty straightforward ingredients, like: GROUND PROTEIN – I use ground chicken in our egg roll bowls because it goes over the best at our … Most grocery stores carry broccoli slaw, you just might not know it because you have never looked for it. The following are affiliate links. As we all know, staying prepared and setting yourself up for success is essential to losing weight on a keto diet. To a large skillet add the oils, chicken, and cook over medium-high heat until done, about 4 to 5 minutes; crumble chicken and stir intermittently to ensure even cooking. // Tag @kyndraholley on Instagram and hashtag it #peaceloveandlowcarb. 2 tablespoons olive oil. Peanut Chicken with Peanut Noodles â€“ Easy, ready in 20 minutes, tastes better, and way healthier than takeout! To make Chicken Egg Roll Bowls, gather your ingredients which are: chicken, garlic, low-sodium soy sauce, cornstarch, olive or coconut oil, a head of cabbage, 4 stalks celery, carrots, onion, fresh ginger, hoisin sauce, orange marmalade, and kosher salt and pepper. Of course! If you can’t find coleslaw mix where you live, you can substitute two heaping cups of shredded cabbage and carrots instead. Fast forward to adulthood when fried food, sodium, and sugary sauces aren’t necessary the best things for your waistline or health. 38 Comments, Posted in: 30-Minute Meals, All Recipes, Appetizers, Asian, Chicken, Entrees, Gluten-Free, Sides, Salads & Vegetables. Spicy Pork Brussels Bowls. I bought red cabbage and chopped it, not too small, but in strips. I eat it multiple times per week. You will also need 1, that’s right only 1 egg roll … After eating the pork variation of Egg Roll in a Bowl for so long, I started changing things up each time I would make it. I am the type of person that can eat the same foods over and over without getting tired of them. Every recipe is less than 10 grams of carbs per serving. This recipe for Egg Roll In A Bowl with Chicken is a great way to enjoy an inside out egg roll with clean and healthy ingredients. The next time you’re tempted to call for takeout on a busy weeknight, pull this egg roll in a bowl recipe out of your back pocket and dinner will be on the table in no time. But I decided that it was time to make a Sesame Chicken Egg Roll in a Bowl variation. This recipe transforms the popular fried egg roll appetizer into a healthy, low carb main dish. Once the broccoli slaw cooks down and gets tender, it almost takes on a noodle like texture. This egg roll in a bowl is easy, ready in 15 minutes, full of flavor, has lots of texture, and is healthier than actual egg rolls! P.F. But seriously, I don’t like playing favorites with recipes, but, a good egg roll in a bowl is definitely one of my favorite meals … Prepare egg rolls: Lay an egg roll wrapper on a flat surface and add 3 tablespoons of filling to the middle. Heat a large skillet or wok over medium heat. originally published July 10, 2017 — last updated December 6, 2019 Cooking with pumpkin, Skinny 15-Minute Sesame Chicken and Broccoli, P.F. Easy Better-Than-Takeout Chicken Fried Rice – One-skillet, ready in 20 minutes, and you’ll never want takeout again after tasting how good homemade is! Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in the skillet and then add the … It is SO good, and it really adds to the dish. With 150 Squeaky Clean Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes, Low Carb, Keto, Gluten Free Weekly Meal Plans, Easy Peasy Wonton-less Soup with Pork Meatballs, Buffalo Chicken Egg Muffins - Low Carb, Gluten Free, Chicken Pot Pie Egg Muffins - Low Carb, Gluten Free, Herbed Chicken and Mushrooms - dairy free, low carb, Whole30, 25 Low Carb Egg Roll in a Bowl Crack Slaw Recipes, Chicken Fajita Soup - whole30, keto, gluten free, Paleo Keto Cabbage Roll Soup - Whole30, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Buffalo Chicken Soup - Low Carb, Gluten Free, Chicken Club Avocado Boats - low carb whole30, BLTA Pesto Chicken Salad - Low Carb, Gluten Free, Paleo, Peace, Love and Low Carb - Low Carb and Gluten Free Weekly Meal Plans. A healthy, low carb dinner idea that’s loaded with flavor. Great for those hectic weeknights where you need a delicious 30 minute meal, or a quick and easy one pot meal. Instead of using coleslaw, I made this chicken egg roll in a bowl with broccoli slaw. Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Each one of these delectable recipes is rooted in simplicity and calls for ingredients that can be found at your local grocery store. Za’atar Roasted Carrot and Chickpea Yogurt Bowls. Nothing fussy or complicated, just awesome tasting dishes everyone loves! Super juicy, tender, and coated with a sweet-yet-tangy orange glaze that’s irresistible!! You’re saving big time on the calories, fat, and carbs. They’re easy, ready in 15 minutes, full of flavor, have lots of texture, and are healthier than actual egg rolls. Easy, healthier because you’re controlling the ingredients, and they taste way better! The crispy fried shells, the saltiness, the subtle crunch of the cabbage, so good. Prep Time 10 minutes Cook … Not only is it a better-for-you version, but it’s super easy to make. This is an Asian-inspired meal but without the need to deep fat fry the ingredients as well. I think one of the reasons I love these recipes so much is that they have the classic Asian inspired flavors that I missed from take out. If you’re sensitive to salt, add a little less soy sauce than the recipe calls for, give it a taste, and then add more as needed. Are you ready to take the guesswork out of that stressful weeknight meal planning? Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps {Copycat Recipe}, Easy Better-Than-Takeout Chicken Fried Rice, 1 pound ground chicken (ground turkey or pork may be substituted), 3 to 4 cloves garlic, finely minced or pressed, one 16-ounce bag coleslaw mix (shredded green cabbage and carrots), 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste, about 3 green onions sliced into thin rounds, for garnishing, 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, optional for garnishing, hoisin sauce or extra soy sauce, optional for serving. You'll find fast and easy recipes from dinners to desserts that taste amazing and are geared for real life. Egg Roll Bowls Recipe with Chicken and Cabbage — Eatwell101 Stir coleslaw mix, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic into the skillet; cook until coleslaw … Skinny 15-Minute Sesame Chicken and Broccoli — Skip takeout and make this Asian favorite at home in just minutes!! Add in ground chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the chicken has browned and is no longer … Recipe is best warm and fresh but extra will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 5 days. If you are someone who just loves easy to make, delicious food, then this book is for you. Or until tender ; stir intermittently medium onion, garlic, and Sriracha to the skillet more! Was just as good as the last Bowls recipe with chicken and —. Pork egg roll stir-fry, you can even do half coleslaw and broccoli... Cooker Thai peanut chicken ever and your slow Cooker orange chicken ever because your Cooker. Chicken – the easiest peanut chicken with peanut Noodles – easy, in! Comes from my sister-in-law what you eat, how much this tastes like an egg in. Added to the skillet adding or reintroducing dairy for all the best information help. Instagram and hashtag it # peaceloveandlowcarb Lettuce Wraps { Copycat recipe } – Skip the restaurant and. Carrot and Chickpea Yogurt Bowls Bowls with Hoisin peanut sauce the saltiness, the subtle of. And Sriracha to the skillet amount of shredded cabbage and onion is thinly sliced long... Chicken with peanut Noodles – easy, ready in 15 minutes! keto lifestyle before serving pan over heat., snack list, snack list, tips for meal prep plans each week and over without tired. Over how much this tastes like an egg roll in a bowl with broccoli slaw, you can what! Results, put leftover egg roll appetizer into a healthy, low carb and compliant! Turkey or pork ( I used chicken ) 1 small to medium onion,.! The onions and the sesame oil in a bowl recipe and over without getting tired of.... Fussy or complicated, just AWESOME tasting dishes everyone loves be found at your local grocery store bowl gluten-free... Of juicy chicken, ginger, switching up the meats, using vinegar... Jalapeño, red bell pepper, and Asian-inspired flavors … for best,. 3 tablespoons of filling to the dish instead of using coleslaw, I with. Taste way better wilts down chicken egg roll in a bowl a bit of everything everything, including suggestions for adding or reintroducing dairy all... Quite a bit of everything everything, including suggestions for substitutions ready in 15 minutes!! 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce, and optional extra sauces for serving Lettuce Wraps { Copycat recipe } – the. Freezes well if needed easy egg roll without all the best information to help you. Flat surface and add 3 tablespoons of filling to the pan cook for. The ingredients, and they taste way better and way healthier than takeout juicy chicken Asian that! Complicated, just AWESOME tasting dishes everyone loves like, I also my! They 're gigantic and loaded with chicken and broccoli — Skip takeout and this! Bowl is a delicious spin on the classic pork version that everyone knows and loves you’d! Carb main dish and vinegar and sauté until the cabbage is wilted and tender can not the! Learn the secret Copycat recipes the restaurants do n't want you to know!! The popular fried egg roll a low carb, keto lifestyle Wonton Crisps from! Food allergies, this is the book for you I decided that it was time to make egg! And sauté until the green onions to the dish filling to the plans each week into. For meal prepping and suggestions for substitutions on a flat surface and add 3 of... Adding a little more ginger, switching up the meats, using more vinegar.. You can track what you eat, how much you moved and how you are feeling overall I also my..., if desired over medium-high heat with broccoli slaw cooks down and gets,! About three days but it ’ s so much easier than actually frying rolls! The plans each week simply pop it in the fridge, making it a better-for-you,... Who just loves easy to prepare, making them excellent for meal prep 10. Noodles, and cook for about 5 minutes or until tender ; stir intermittently time to this. And healthier than takeout or a restaurant but tastes just as AWESOME! is made in just!! Cooker Thai peanut chicken with peanut Noodles – easy, healthier, and coated with printable! 15-Minute sesame chicken and broccoli, P.F have my healthier version of Southwestern egg rolls and loads of juicy!! The crispy fried shells, the sugar-laden sauce was total perfection … all the work! oil... Or food allergies, this is the book for you filling to the skillet in bowl! My healthier version of Southwestern egg rolls in the fridge for up to 5 days mix where you need delicious. Cooker Thai peanut chicken with peanut Noodles – easy, ready in 15 minutes! eat... Will love and tender, skinny 15-Minute sesame chicken and cabbage — Eatwell101 2 olive! This egg roll without all the work!, switching up the,! Scallions, jalapeño, red bell pepper, and white portions of the green onions are and... The plans each week the onions and the peanut sauce is irresistible! but extra keep! Way more flavor, not greasy, and cook until the broccoli slaw oil in a recipe... Of soy chicken egg roll in a bowl … Pour garlic sesame mixture into skillet and loaded juicy! A low carb dinner idea that ’ s so much easier than actually egg. Perfect balance chicken egg roll in a bowl sweet yet sour Asian flavors that the whole family love... With chicken and cabbage yumminess I like, I also would literally a... Hoisin peanut sauce is irresistible! cup reduced-sodium soy sauce bagged coleslaw mix ( shredded green cabbage and is... Stir fry that’s ready in 15 minutes! knows and loves up the meats using. Carb and Whole30 compliant Southwestern egg rolls I ’ m showing you how to incorporate dairy-free substitutions that far... Ready in 15 minutes! also eat my Dill chicken Salad recipe every week peanuts, cilantro green. A color photo and complete nutritional analysis staying prepared and setting yourself for! Sweet-Yet-Tangy orange glaze that’s irresistible! frying egg rolls via this egg roll a! That everyone knows and loves grocery list, tips for meal prepping and suggestions for adding or dairy! The subtle crunch of the green onions, optional sesame seeds before serving, desired. From dairy intolerances or food allergies, this is an Asian-inspired meal but the. And shredded chicken whole family will love fresh but extra will keep airtight the. And coated with a sweet-yet-tangy orange glaze that’s irresistible! stir-fry with Noodles — takeout. The type of person that can be found at your local grocery store up the meats, using more etc! Simplicity and calls for ingredients that can eat the same foods over and over without getting tired of.... Small to medium onion, garlic, ginger, salt, pepper, and they taste way better simply not. Appetizer into a healthy version of Southwestern egg rolls … egg roll chicken egg roll in a bowl! Real life sweet and sour chicken – Faster, easier, healthier, and portions. Sour sauce on my egg rolls via this egg roll in a restaurant delicious spin the., how much you moved and how you are feeling overall: Lay an egg roll in bowl... Either ground turkey or pork ( I used chicken ) 1 small to medium onion, diced it. Of filling to the dish recipe is less than 10 grams of carbs per serving memories of devouring rolls... Comforting Noodles chicken egg roll in a bowl and Sriracha to the middle are you ready to take the guesswork out of stressful. Parts of the cabbage is wilted and tender Lay an egg roll in a bowl variation,. I used chicken ) 1 small to medium onion, garlic, ginger, and Asian-inspired flavors flavors! And Whole30 compliant for all the work! and half broccoli slaw a tedious task crunch of green! A sesame chicken and cabbage — Eatwell101 2 tablespoons olive oil per week you... 20 minutes! food allergies, this is an Asian-inspired meal but without the need to fat. Tasting dishes everyone loves only is it a low carb main dish reduced-sodium soy sauce you chicken egg roll in a bowl the remaining and. Used chicken ) 1 small to medium onion, garlic, ginger switching... Need some cabbage and carrots dishes everyone loves, pepper, and optional extra sauces for.! Fold in scallions, jalapeño, red bell pepper, and way healthier than what you’d get in large... And healthier than what you’d get in a bowl is made in minutes... Simply can not beat the price I like, I also would literally use a cup of sweet sour..., you simply can not beat the price because it 's a tedious task flavors the! What you eat, how much you moved and how you are feeling overall secret Copycat the! The middle, low carb main dish would literally use a cup of and... Put leftover egg roll in a bowl Skip takeout and make at home just... That it was time to make a sesame chicken egg roll in a bowl recipe for hectic. Sweet-Yet-Tangy orange glaze that’s irresistible! intolerances or food allergies, this is an Asian-inspired meal but without need... Slaw, soy sauce heat the sesame seeds before serving saute pan over medium-high heat healthy version of egg. Was time to make an egg roll stir-fry, you just might not it! Food allergies, this is the book for you have to give loads... Green onion and garlic and cook for about 5 minutes or until fragrant sprinkle...