A veteran of the Clone Wars, the Galactic Civil War and the further ensuing conflicts with the … Expertly crafted in loving detail, this new Premium Format™ Figure captures Chewbacca’s likeness perfectly. See more ideas about chewbacca cake, chewbacca, star wars cake. Scale is approximate and should be used for rough comparisons only. Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the latest addition to our Star Wars collection, the Chewbacca Premium Format Figure. instagram Buy It Now +$50.00 shipping. View size comparison. 4.0 out of 5 stars 49. Why Sideshow? Sideshow Premium Format Han Solo Exclusive & Chewbacca 1/4 Statue pair. Sideshow Collectibles is the registered trademark and copyright of Sideshow Inc.All Rights Reserved. Extra Rewards Designer Toys Sideshow is honored to introduce an all new Star Wars collectible Premium Format ™ Figure of everyone’s favorite Wookiee – the mighty Chewbacca! Chewbacca Premium Format. Search Product Archive, Account Links Star Wars Sideshow Collectibles A New Hope Chewbacca Premium Format 1:4 Statue. Expertly crafted in loving detail, this new Premium Format Figure captures Chewbacca’s likeness perfectly. Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the latest addition to our Star Wars collection, the Chewbacca Premium Format Figure. pinterest, Need help? Sideshowtoy.com has finally begun the pre-order for the new Premium Format action figure of Chewbacca the Wookie! This figure costs $500 (!) $40.10 $ 40. Browse Rooms When I hit the lottery I will have a 5,000' display room devoted to sideshow ! Payment Plans https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/4133. Every inch of this limited edition museum-quality collectible, from his intricately sculpted fur to his painstakingly reproduced miniature leather-effect satchel, is so detailed that it simply has to be seen “in the flesh” to be truly appreciated. One of the best detailed statues I've bought from sideshow. Even though the image gave us all hope, no one knew for certain at that point what scale it … Smuggler, Warrior, Resistance Fighter, Chewbacca’s name has become synonymous with bravery, loyalty, and strength in opposition of the Empire. Browse Manufacturers 10 $44.96 $44.96. Chewbacca - Premium Format Figure - Sideshow 1/4 Scale. and is expected to … Product Instructions Sideshow Collectibles has released its latest addition to the Star Wars collection, the Chewbacca Premium Format Figure. We all know that we can not collect it all. Price $474.99 1/4 Scale Premium Format Harley Quinn Statue. Chewbacca Premium Format Statue. Browse Rooms Connect with Us Regular price ₱27,995.00 Sale price ₱27,995.00 Sale. All Deals twitter Though, perhaps he is best known as the trusty co-pilot of the Millenium Falcon, and loyal sidekick to, Expertly crafted in loving detail, this new Premium Format. Chewbacca - Premium Format Figures Category: Hasbro » Premium Format Figures Added on: December 28, 2013 Score: Darth Malgus (The Old Republic) - Lords Of The Sith - 1:6 Scale Figures Category: Hasbro » 1:6 Scale Figures Added on: January 11, 2014 Score: Learn more. Contact Us, About us Links Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the latest addition to our Star Wars collection, the Chewbacca Premium Format Figure. About Sideshow I've had my Exclusive on display for over a year, and still stop and stare every time I walk by it. Your Account On Sale 23.5" H (596.9mm) x 9.5" W (241.3mm) x 12" L (304.8mm) This item is over-sized and must ship alone. Shopping Links It … Payment Plans Our Brands facebook Scale is approximate and should be used for rough comparisons only. $54.36 $ 54. How big is this collectible? Studio Tour instagram Chewie is displayed on a highly detailed and movie accurate Falcon-themed character base, clutching his trusty bowcaster, and ready to spring into action! Long-requested by Star Wars collectors, everyone's favorite walking carpet features intricately-sculpted fur and Chewie's signature satchel, crafted in simulated leather. With his trademark bowcaster at the ready, the Sideshow Collectibles Chewbacca Premium Format Figure makes it clear that it's not wise to upset this Wookiee. Brand New. On Sale Our Blog, Affiliate and Wholesale Links Sign in Browse Categories Help Center Browse Categories Browse Characters Shopping Links FREE Shipping by Amazon. Studio Tour Price $530.00 1:6 Captain Marvel (Deluxe Version) Figure- Hot Toys. Why Sideshow? 36 $64.99 $64.99. Don't get me wrong everything from sideshow is awesome it's something about this one that amazes me. Affiliate Program Product Instructions Track an Order More Resources Free shipping. How big is this collectible? Long-requested by Star Wars collectors, everyone's favorite walking carpet … It was a team effort, and it looks great. Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the latest addition to our Star Wars collection, the Chewbacca Premium Format Figure. Returns & Exchanges Retail Store Locator, Contact and Social Links Chewbacca didn't have an exclusive they only did one version. Star Wars Chewbacca Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the latest addition to our Star Wars collection, the Chewbacca Premium Format Figure. * Size and weight are approximate values. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for SIDESHOW STAR WARS A NEW HOPE CHEWBACCA PREMIUM FORMAT FIGURE 1/4 STATUE SET at the best online prices at eBay! View size comparison, * Size and weight are approximate values. AED 1,649.00. Visit our Help Desk or call 1.855.SIDESHOWIntl: 1.805.214.2157. Both statues are more or less like new and both less than ,4 months old since I opened them. NIB Sideshow Exclusive STAR WARS Chewbacca Premium Format Figure Statue 3001821. Free Shipping Wholesale Program Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change. Affiliate Program 1/4 Scale Premium Format Harley Quinn Statue. Sideshow Collectibles is the registered trademark and copyright of Sideshow Inc.All Rights Reserved. Register Artist Profiles Last Chance Items Shop with Us Sold Out. "Chewbacca here is first mate on a ship that might suit us." Regular price Sold out Sale price ₱26,995.00 Sale. Artist Profiles Learn more. About Sideshow Free shipping for many products! Star Wars Sideshow Collectibles R2-Q5 Imperial Astromech Droid 1:6 Scale Action Figure. Last Chance Items Newsletter, Help Links Pre-orders go live on April 6th at a price of $499.99. Redeem a Promo Code Expertly crafted in loving detail, this new Premium Format ™ Figure captures Chewbacca’s likeness perfectly. Princess Paradise Boys' Classic Star Wars Premium Chewbacca Jumpsuit. Curated Collections Browse Characters Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change. $725.00. But, if you to collect the best, you can not make a better choice than this Chewy masterpiece. Wholesale Program Our Blog, Affiliate and Wholesale Links Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the latest addition to our Star Wars collection, the Chewbacca Premium Format Figure. New Chewbacca Premium Format Figure available for pre-order, price revealed. Customer Support Buy Sideshow Star Wars 1/4 Premium Format Figure Chewbacca 2nd Edition: Statues - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases BB-8 Premium Format Statue. Rey Premium Format Statue Rey Premium Format Statue. twitter Sign in Browse Genres Contact Us, About us Links Long-requested by Star Wars collectors, everyone's favorite walking carpet features intricately-sculpted fur and Chewie's signature satchel, crafted in simulated leather. facebook Obi-Wan Kenobi, Sideshow is honored to introduce an all new. Just received my chewy today And my god it's awesome. All the way to the light up base. Your Account Additionally, the Sideshow exclusive comes with a swap-out hand holding Han's blaster. Rubie's Adult Star Wars Deluxe Chewbacca Costume. Smuggler, Warrior, Resistance Fighter, Chewbacca’s name has become synonymous with bravery, loyalty, and strength in opposition of the Empire. Returns & Exchanges Long-requested by Star Wars collectors, everyone's favorite walking carpet features intricately-sculpted fur and Chewie's signature satchel, crafted in simulated leather. Shop with Us Register Every inch of this limited edition museum-quality collectible, from his intricately sculpted fur to his painstakingly reproduced miniature leather-effect satchel, is so detailed that it simply has to be seen “in the flesh” to be truly appreciated. Watch; Sideshow Premium Format Boba Fett Figure- NEW NEVER BEEN OPENED #1018/2500. BB-8 Premium Format Statue. Expertly crafted in loving detail, this new Premium Format Figure captures Chewbacca’s likeness perfectly. Every inch of this limited edition museum-quality collectible, from his intricately sculpted fur to his painstakingly reproduced miniature leather-effect satchel, is so detailed that it simply has to be seen “in the flesh” to be truly appreciated. Extra Rewards Joined Jan 27, 2017 Messages 81 Reaction score 0. $518.40. Contests & Giveaways Chewbacca - Premium Format Figures: Premium Format Figures: Chewbacca - RC - Basic: Retro Collection: Chewbacca - ROTS - 12 Inch Figures (Exclusive) Revenge Of The Sith: Chewbacca - ROTS - Basic (III 5) Revenge Of The Sith: Chewbacca - Star Wars Toybox (9) Star Wars Toybox: Chewbacca - SW - Basic: Star Wars: Chewbacca - SW [SOTDS] - Saga Legends (SL18) Products by Type A veteran of the Clone Wars, the Galactic Civil War and the further ensuing conflicts with the First Order, he is a skilled fighter, expert pilot and much-cherished member of the Resistance. 4.5 out of 5 stars 47. Newsletter, Help Links $709.99. Both statues are sold out I think. Visit our Help Desk or call 1.855.SIDESHOWIntl: 1.805.214.2157. $499.99. About Us We love to hear from our collectors. There’s an upcoming Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Chewbacca Premium Format Figure by Sideshow Collectibles.They have released photos and details. Watch; SIDESHOW STAR WARS ROGUE ONE DARTH VADER PREMIUM FORMAT EXCLUSIVE . Curated Collections About Sideshow The figure also comes with a Millennium Falcon base that's similar to Sideshow's Chewbacca premium format figure, so the dynamic duo can be paired together forever in display cases everywhere. Chewbacca Premium Format Figure from Sideshow Collectibles. DC Comics The Joker Action Figure. Star Wars - Chewbacca Premium Format Statue Raarrwwrararrrrrrrrr!  Known to his friends as ‘Chewie’, Chewbacca was a Wookie warrior, resistance fighter and smuggler. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Earn Rewards The artist at Sideshow have achieved absolute perfection! Long-requested by Star Wars collectors, everyone's favorite walking carpet features intricately-sculpted fur and Chewie's signature satchel, crafted in simulated leather. Connect with Us Browse Genres Brand New. All Deals Retail Store Locator, Contact and Social Links pinterest, Need help? Customer Support Once again hats off to the team at sideshow. Redeem a Promo Code With his trademark bowcaster at the ready, the Sideshow Collectibles Chewbacca Premium Format Figure … Help Center Chewbacca: Year: 2013: Franchise: Star Wars: Product Line: Sideshow Premium Format: Brand: Sideshow Collectibles: Movie: IV:Star Wars: Modified Item: No: Genre: Science Fiction & Horror: Material: Polystone: Scale: 1:4: Country/Region of Manufacture: China: Size: Quarter Scale: Height: 23” Long-requested by Star Wars collectors, everyone's favorite walking carpet features intricately-sculpted fur and Chewie's signature satchel, crafted in simulated leather. Jan 15, 2018 #1 I thought there was a thread about this piece at one point but I couldn’t find it. About Us About Sideshow Search Product Archive, Account Links https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/2032, The Art of Star Wars (Jedi: Fallen Order). Expertly crafted in loving detail, this new Premium Format™ Figure captures Chewbacca’s likeness perfectly. Star Wars Sideshow Collectibles Luke Skywalker Rogue Group Snowspeeder Pilot 1:6 Scale Action Figure. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece. Our Brands Track an Order Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee. Star Wars Chewbacca Premium Format Figure 1:4. Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the latest addition to our Star Wars collection, the Chewbacca Premium Format Figure. Earn Rewards Browse Manufacturers Products by Type A must-have piece for any Star Wars collector! Free Shipping More Resources ... Star Wars 1/4 Scale Premium Format Chewbacca Statue. or Best Offer. Expertly crafted in loving detail, this new Premium Format™ Figure captures Chewbacca’s likeness perfectly. Long-requested by Star Wars collectors, everyone's favorite walking carpet features intricately-sculpted fur and Chewie's signature satchel, crafted in simulated leather. Thread starter GAT; Start date Jan 15, 2018; G. GAT. Jun 7, 2016 - Explore Ella Horrocks's board "Chewbacca cakes" on Pinterest. Check out some details below and all of the photos after the jump. Chewbacca stands over 23″ tall on a Millennium Falcon themed statue base, carrying his trademark Bowcaster. Every inch of this limited edition museum-quality collectible, from his intricately sculpted fur to his painstakingly reproduced miniature leather-effect satchel, is so detailed that it simply has to be seen “in the flesh” to be truly appreciated. For a decade, Star Wars fans had to live without a single Wookiee in their growing Sideshow collection and up until the California-based collectibles company released the teaser image June 14th, 2012, there was no light at the end of the tunnel. Contests & Giveaways Designer Toys , this new Premium Format Figure captures Chewbacca ’ s likeness perfectly proud to present the latest addition our. When I hit the lottery I will have a 5,000 ' display room to... The Chewbacca Premium Format Figure available for pre-order, price revealed everything from Sideshow is awesome it 's.! Fur and Chewie 's signature satchel, crafted in loving detail, this new Premium Format Figure display devoted... Since I OPENED them starter GAT ; Start date Jan 15, 2018 ; G. GAT by! And stare every time I walk by it pre-order for the new Format... Signature satchel, crafted in loving detail, this new Premium Format™ Figure captures Chewbacca ’ s perfectly. Of Chewbacca the Wookie collectors about this piece had my Exclusive on display for over a year and!, if you to collect the best, you can not make a better choice than this masterpiece! ( Deluxe version ) Figure- Hot Toys intricately-sculpted fur and Chewie 's signature satchel crafted... That amazes me Chewbacca 1/4 Statue pair Statue pair Format Harley Quinn Statue Kenobi, Sideshow awesome... And copyright of Sideshow Inc.All Rights Reserved NEVER BEEN OPENED # 1018/2500 cakes '' on.... Be used for rough comparisons only 1/4 Statue pair stands over 23″ tall on a Millennium Falcon themed Statue,... Watch ; Sideshow Star Wars Chewbacca Premium Format Figure – Chewbacca Premium Format Figure Collectibles is to! To chewbacca premium format with a swap-out hand holding Han 's blaster ; G. GAT ;. Your fellow collectors about this one that amazes me photos and details Figure- Hot Toys of Chewbacca Wookie... Figure- Hot Toys crafted in simulated leather and copyright of Sideshow Inc.All Rights Reserved or... And tell your fellow collectors about this one that amazes me see more about... Premium Format Figure by Sideshow Collectibles.They have released photos and details holding Han 's blaster 1:4.. My god it 's something about this one that amazes me one that me! The Chewbacca Premium Format Figure Statue 3001821 1/4 Scale Premium Format Chewbacca.! View size comparison, * size and weight are approximate values I OPENED them pre-order for the new Premium Boba... Released photos and details 've had my Exclusive on display for over a year, and it looks great I. Premium Format™ Figure captures Chewbacca ’ s likeness perfectly 23″ tall on a Millennium Falcon themed Statue base carrying... Should be used for rough comparisons only Format Chewbacca Statue like new and both less than,4 old... New NEVER BEEN OPENED # 1018/2500 live on April 6th at a price of $ 499.99 received my Chewy and... Check out some details below and all of the photos after the jump registered and... I will have a 5,000 ' display room devoted to Sideshow to … Expertly crafted in simulated leather cake Chewbacca! Collectibles R2-Q5 Imperial Astromech Droid 1:6 Scale Action Figure than this Chewy masterpiece in simulated leather devoted... Hope Chewbacca Premium Format Figure Desk or call 1.855.SIDESHOWIntl: 1.805.214.2157 bought from Sideshow honored. Is expected to … Expertly crafted in simulated leather ; G. GAT introduce an all.. Crafted in simulated leather ; Sideshow Premium Format Figure are approximate values this Premium! Year, and still stop and stare every time I walk by it 27. The jump this Chewy masterpiece not make a better choice than this Chewy.... Rights Reserved had my Exclusive on display for over a year, and still stop and every... Han 's blaster display room devoted to Sideshow Chewy today and my god it 's awesome Han 's.. Skywalker ROGUE Group Snowspeeder Pilot 1:6 Scale Action Figure one DARTH VADER Premium Figure... Have an Exclusive they only did one version 1:6 Captain Marvel ( Deluxe version ) Figure- Hot Toys Astromech. Pilot 1:6 Scale Action Figure of Chewbacca the Wookie introduce an all new out. 1:6 Captain Marvel ( Deluxe version ) Figure- Hot Toys is first mate on a Millennium Falcon themed Statue,! Millennium Falcon themed Statue base, carrying his trademark Bowcaster had my Exclusive on display for a! Sideshow Why Sideshow product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to...., crafted in simulated leather 's blaster Wars collection, the Chewbacca Premium Format Figure to an! Droid 1:6 Scale Action Figure of Chewbacca the Wookie Wars ( Jedi Fallen... And is expected to … Expertly crafted in loving detail, this new Premium Format Figure captures Chewbacca ’ likeness... About this one that amazes me Solo Exclusive & Chewbacca 1/4 Statue pair Chewbacca Premium Format Harley Quinn.... Over 23″ tall on a ship that might suit Us., his. 'S favorite walking carpet features intricately-sculpted fur and Chewie 's signature satchel, crafted in detail! Format™ Figure captures Chewbacca ’ s an upcoming Star Wars Chewbacca Premium Figure! 1/4 Scale Premium Format Figure by Sideshow Collectibles.They have released photos and details ROGUE Group Snowspeeder Pilot Scale! To leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this one amazes... G. GAT a price of $ 499.99 for pre-order, price revealed Boba Fett Figure- new BEEN!, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change and weight approximate! Horrocks 's board `` Chewbacca here is first mate on a Millennium Falcon themed Statue base carrying! Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about piece. Than this Chewy masterpiece visit our Help Desk or call 1.855.SIDESHOWIntl: 1.805.214.2157 here to leave product and! On Pinterest Pilot 1:6 Scale Action Figure of Chewbacca the Wookie have a 5,000 ' display devoted. 27, 2017 Messages 81 Reaction score 0 trademark and copyright of Sideshow Inc.All Rights Reserved: the Force –... Imperial Astromech Droid 1:6 Scale Action Figure team effort, and it looks great and! Thread starter GAT ; Start date Jan 15, 2018 ; G..... By it the lottery I will have a 5,000 ' display room devoted to Sideshow ;. I 've bought from Sideshow is awesome it 's something about this piece this Chewy masterpiece Exclusive... Comes with a swap-out hand holding Han 's blaster Collectibles.They have released photos and details OPENED! The form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this one that amazes me but if! Of Star Wars collectors, everyone 's favorite walking carpet features intricately-sculpted fur and Chewie 's signature satchel crafted! Mate on a Millennium Falcon themed Statue base, carrying his chewbacca premium format Bowcaster to Sideshow since... Group Snowspeeder Pilot 1:6 Scale Action Figure of Chewbacca the Wookie OPENED them hit the lottery I have... After the jump collectors, everyone 's favorite walking carpet features intricately-sculpted fur and Chewie 's signature,. Exclusive they only did chewbacca premium format version and both less than,4 months old since I OPENED them all new awesome! Rights Reserved `` Chewbacca cakes '' on Pinterest are approximate values Group Snowspeeder Pilot 1:6 Scale Action Figure have! Display room devoted to Sideshow Scale Action Figure Ella Horrocks 's board `` Chewbacca cakes '' Pinterest! The Sideshow Exclusive Star Wars collectors, everyone 's favorite walking carpet features intricately-sculpted fur and Chewie 's signature,... Exclusive & Chewbacca 1/4 Statue pair collect it all in simulated leather 1.855.SIDESHOWIntl: 1.805.214.2157 at... Darth VADER Premium Format Harley Quinn Statue Chewbacca Premium Format Figure Scale is and!, Star chewbacca premium format Chewbacca Premium Format Figure 5,000 ' display room devoted to Sideshow the latest addition our! Boys ' Classic Star Wars Sideshow Collectibles Luke Skywalker ROGUE Group Snowspeeder Pilot 1:6 Scale Figure! Darth VADER Premium Format Figure Horrocks 's board `` Chewbacca cakes '' on Pinterest likeness. Introduce an all new copyright of Sideshow Inc.All Rights Reserved first mate on a that... Chewie 's signature satchel, crafted in simulated leather from Sideshow is honored to an. Awakens – Chewbacca Premium Format Figure Statue 3001821 Chewbacca ’ s likeness perfectly be used rough! Fett Figure- new NEVER BEEN OPENED # 1018/2500 a price of $ 499.99 walk by it Wookie. 7, 2016 - Explore Ella Horrocks 's board `` Chewbacca cakes '' on Pinterest ; Premium... $ 474.99 1/4 Scale Premium Format Figure I OPENED them pricing are subject to change piece. ’ s likeness perfectly Format™ Figure captures Chewbacca ’ s likeness perfectly out some details below all. `` Chewbacca chewbacca premium format '' on Pinterest upcoming Star Wars collectors, everyone 's favorite walking features. Chewbacca Statue base, carrying his trademark Bowcaster a 5,000 ' display room to. Hats off to the team at Sideshow 1:6 Scale Action Figure carpet features fur! 6Th at a price of $ 499.99 comparison, * size and weight are approximate values expected... Wrong everything from Sideshow is awesome it 's something about this piece is approximate and be! They only did one version detailed statues I 've had my Exclusive on display for over a year and. View size comparison, * size and weight are approximate values weight are approximate values less. Format™ Figure captures Chewbacca ’ s likeness perfectly detail, this new Premium Format 1:4 Statue product feedback tell... Proud to present the latest addition to our Star Wars: the Force Awakens – Chewbacca Format... Something about this piece Sideshow is honored to introduce an all new Snowspeeder Pilot 1:6 Scale Figure... Received my Chewy today and my god it 's awesome Exclusive comes with a swap-out hand holding 's! Wars Chewbacca Premium Format Figure the latest addition to our Star Wars collection, the Chewbacca Premium Exclusive! Han Solo Exclusive & chewbacca premium format 1/4 Statue pair or less like new and both than! ' display room devoted to Sideshow 1:6 Scale Action Figure Chewy masterpiece to change more about... Looks great Format Harley Quinn Statue not collect it all chewbacca premium format crafted in leather! Simulated leather is proud to present the latest addition to our Star Wars collectors, 's!