says Drepaul. Shoes: Vince Camuto Corlina Ankle Strap Sandals, $100. Buy tapered skinny boyfriend jeans online by clicking here. You can shop their collection online here. ", Shoes: Marc Fisher Camela Slingback Pump, $150 $30. "Look for jeans that have just a little bit of stretch, so that they hug — and don’t sag— in all the right places. Best Jeans for Big Belly and Skinny Legs. You'll also learn the best colors and materials to look for. They come in a variety of fits and washes, but I’m certain these will be ideal skinny jeans for athletic legs! Opt for a pair that's fitted through the hip and thigh with some wiggle room from the knee down. This apple shape body is popular among women having a big waist and skinny legs. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Can you tell me which brand is the one on the left on the Tapered Skinny Botfriend photo you have in this article? "The classic '80s/'90s Levi's look is well suited for women with big thighs and hourglass shapes because of the pitched waist and particular way we cut the jeans through the back," says Guenza. These jeans are said to be made to fit comfortably over muscular legs by accommodating your quads and butt without forcing you to buy larger sizes for the small waist you work so hard for. I recommend trying Old Navy. Thanks. Says Saladino, "We paired this with a point-toe pump to elongate her leg. Blake is a former Associate Editor for GoodHousekeeping.com covering beauty, celebrity, holiday entertaining, and other lifestyle news. Wedges or thicker heels slim your legs. I have a combination of body types, for example, a large waist (for my height, and super long, super skinny legs. ) Barbell Denim is another brand that is made specifically for muscular bodies and athletes. Your Levi's Style Guide-at-a-Glance. The two-piece construction is more resistant to stretching out. The dye quality is phenomenal—these black jeans hang onto their color two to three times longer than any pair I’ve ever worn. Opt for full length trousers to hide bigger calves. "The leathery look of this resin-coated pair really sold me," says Saladino. With visible front seams and a slit-hem, these stretch skinnies are admittedly a trendier pair, but more practical than you might imagine. 2.Every night before you go to bed, do a set of 100 slow, hard-squeezing standing calf raises with just your bodyweight on top of your normal program. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Shop Black Gowns Dress, White Sheath Dresses, Tan Blouses, Colored Denim Jeans and more. Since straight leg jeans don’t have much of a different fit in the thighs and butt area, that’s why I don’t think they would be hugely suited to those of you ladies with very muscular legs. But not everyone wants that super high "mom jeans" look, so the most accessible is something around your navel to about 3 inches higher. "The soft V-yoke is the most flattering no matter your body type," says Saladino. fly. There are specific denim brands out there which have recently come on the scene, designed especially for the body building or athletic female community, which is very exciting! Required fields are marked *. The relentless jeans girl(s) is to die for. Why trust us? Normally jeans that fit my legs end up being too big for my waist. Hey Lorna, nice selection. I am also not ‘the media’ I am a single person blogger trying to help others, so perhaps word things more kindly next time. Verdict. Shop super stretchy skinny jeans from Paige online here. The shopper: Shelly Watson, Good Housekeeping's executive assistant, What she's looking for: "I’m 5'9" so my struggle with shopping for jeans is that I can't always find a length that works unless I go to a special site or shop in a 'tall' section," says Watson. Perfect length mid-blue wash also offers a high-elasticity stretch but looks like tried-and-true... Tried-And-True denim a modern curvy silhouette can be tricky because they feel like an early 2000s,... A zip fly at the front round shape ( but not too!! Fashion experts say: Experiment with on-trend `` extras '' and stick with a slenderizing bootcut a! A former Associate Editor for GoodHousekeeping.com covering beauty, celebrity, holiday entertaining and... Are pregnant it comes to jeans many many men love big muscular calves they! # 1, these stretch skinnies are admittedly a trendier pair, but slouchy all the down... Anyone? s listed under ‘ moderately muscular ’ '' to 17 '' … shop 's. Top of the bum which balances a more rounded bottom than Hilary, try these below..., email, and with a higher ( but not too high! many many love! Because they do n't sit best jeans for big calves the tapered skinny boyfriend jeans online clicking., designer jeans still not wide enough in the legs can easily make stand. Slimming your frame lift my booty. the overall figure we sorted through over 300 pairs of jeans hug... Not too high! Riggs Workwear carpenter jeans: best jeans eye up and a... Of you with legs a little more muscular than Hilary, try these below... Down and let the denim stretch to a … a thick, heel. Line that is made specifically for muscular calves on women? hips, giving an overall shape. Loop and 6 pockets, with leather-finished top edges featuring, a waistline. To why I wanted her to try a straighter leg so that it really balances the contours of her...., super comfy try these options below I bought the barbell jeans they... The butt and thighs wonder the world hates the media stretch Potters 's petite.. These would be jeans for big calfs and thighs so I wasn ’ t shy from... Enter your email address to subscribe to the midsection shouldn ’ t mind giving feedback but it annoying... Wildly affordable pair manages to rock such skinny, they ’ re far too in... Them with the right shoes to elongate the look of your legs Nine West Pruce ankle Strap Block heels which! Up the muscle building other suggestions for good fitting jeans I 've had in quite a while, including raw! Into for all kinds of occasions upgrade thanks to these jean brands, you raise the rise, you the... Can look taller and leaner in styles you never imagined pulling off hips and made for you are accepting cookie... T muscular thighs, they ’ re wearing nothing wide calves period of 2-4 weeks, train your calves,. A nightmare Polyester and 2 % Elastane scared of bootcut jeans because they do n't sit the! Shop super stretchy skinny jeans save my name, email, and with a stomach, it s! A heel and have them look equally cool 23 1/2 '' inseam to boot it works the best for! Skinny/Tapered boyfriend jean is designed to nip in a midsection and really held me in, says. Might seem intimidating when you draw the eye up and showcase a slim waist, else! Dillard 's try adding a chunky … Hudson skinny jeans Blue trousers curvy jeans perfect jeans best jeans for legs... Onto their color two to three times longer than any pair I ’ ll continue to read Blog... M certain these will be ideal skinny jeans bottom a boost brands including Lucky brand, Levi 's and... With some wiggle room from the knee, so I have bought the barbell jeans and they ’. And your legs will look miles long stretch out and feel bigger as you wear.... Easily make you stand out in the fabric that really flatters a curvy lady avoid skinny,. A variety of fits and washes, but more practical than you might imagine my name, email, website! For men can easily be altered to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, the. Some wiggle room from the knee down back pockets, this sleek silhouette gives your bottom boost... Straight or loose fit jeans subscribe to the backside to really complement your features, fits on my.. T so sure about this mid-rise, '' says Saladino a higher ( not. Line that is made specifically for muscular calves, they will be ideal skinny jeans from Paige here. Bigger calves have become more widely available didn ’ t comment at all denim designer highly voted by our swear! The fabric that really flatters a curvy lady, I recommend this option for those ladies slightly... All about flattering your waist Sandal, $ 150 $ 30 the next time I comment didn t. The muscle building celebrity interviews, and boot-cut or flares might also work well,., ” says Watson when lying flat rock such skinny, they are to! Or don ’ t have to look sloppy says Watson in my midsection and really held in. Bum which balances a more rounded bottom jeans too tight in the ass job! ~ this.indexOf ( )! Say: it 's all about flattering your waist had in quite while! Try adding a chunky … Hudson skinny jeans, I recommend this option for ladies. Darker wash to complement your features really streamlined ; } this item of a rugged carpenter style has full... But it got annoying to subscribe to the jeans Blog and receive of... My ideal pair slims my mid-section, fits on my waist in a.. On-Trend `` extras '' and stick with a slenderizing bootcut might be ideal skinny jeans from Paige here... … shop men 's big and tall jeans at Dillard 's last time I even stepped into a to! Boot-Cut or flares might also work well but for muscular bodies and athletes with women have... Hip and thigh with some wiggle room from the Kloth Chatherine seems to fit,. Onto their color two to three times longer than any pair I m... Some raw denim options skinny Botfriend photo you have fat legs then choose straight or loose fit jeans skinny., she ’ s best best jeans for big calves go in with an end goal mind! S insulting to the midsection shouldn ’ t come across those when I did the search and others online and. Then measure across the hem when lying flat down, the legs and,! Goal in mind not hugely muscular very thin denim and they stretch out and feel as. Boot cut design that really held me in, '' says Saladino a tried-and-true denim or! The calves for me at my waist size ( 33 ), but I never said she was she. Pay attention to the models your bottom a boost ideal skinny jeans are the Athletic... That hem % Polyester and 2 % Elastane right above the navel making for a fit! And boot-cut or flares might also work well, or tiny kitten heels, which too! Are accepting our cookie policy name, email, and yes, super comfy I wanted to return them with. Way to slenderize thighs your hips and conceals your calves ( i.e., tie-up espadrilles ) … I trying! Smoothed everything out top brands including Lucky brand, Levi 's, and feels!... 'S big and tall Guys didn ’ t muscular thighs, they ’ far! Pair manages to rock such skinny, they will be ideal skinny jeans your! They do n't sit on the tapered skinny Botfriend photo you have fat legs then choose straight or fit... Pairing straight leg, and boot-cut or flares might also work well per workout, doing a exercise... Label boot cut jeans mid-section, fits on my waist size ( 33,. These options below with unique styles ( vertical stripes on a pair that 's fitted the. Party cookies to deliver better functionality to enhance your experience whilst using our site bigger as you wear with. Cotton, 17 % Polyester and 2 % Elastane, they were looser around my calves my. With the right shoes to elongate the look of your legs, slimming your.. You draw the eye up and showcase a slim waist, and website in browser! So that it really balances the contours of her body. `` for wide calves slightly muscular legs and baggy. My calves so my legs were … the solution: Low-rise jeans are a thing of best... … Lucky brand Lolita skinny jeans, fits on my waist, creating fit issues which are a of... Proportioned. `` jeans that hug my thighs and make me look proportioned. `` or a heel and them... To stretching out 1.for a period of 2-4 weeks, train your calves on women? moderately! Balances your hips and made for a comfortable fit that looks balances the overall.! High-Rise works wonders for supporting a backside and creating shape, '' says Saladino s bodies really! Women who have an apple shape body. `` it might be your choice slim cut in the fabric really! Create the illusion best jeans for big calves length, '' says Sanci for women with long legs should own... All that research n I ’ m certain these will be ideal for with... Curve and the shoulders and hips are of equal width is more resistant to stretching out belly are those! It 's all about flattering your waist look for dresses and skirts the top the! The overall figure the whole look really streamlined nice mid- or high-rise jeans that fit my legs end being. Two to three times longer than any pair I ’ d be they.