Username. Easy guitar songs for guitar beginners and newcomers. Ebm You're as cold as ice; B you're willing to sacrifice our Ebm love B Ebm You want paradise, B but someday you'll pay the price, I Abm know Gb F+ I've seen it before, it happens all the time Abm B (Form 2) You're closing the door, you leave the world behind Gb F+ You're digging for gold, you're throwing away A Abm fortune in feelings, but Bb someday you'll B pay Ebm Bb B Cold as ice - as cold as ice to me. Please Sign In or Create an account. Cold Like That Chords by Garth Brooks learn how to play chords diagrams. *Synthesia* with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Foreigner – Cold As Ice – Chords. 4 Chords 4/4 Anthem Boogie Breakup Song Cold As Ice Dark Funky HLML Line cliche Loop Modal Interchange Ostinato Party Pedal Chords Pentatonic Pop Quarter Shuffle Secondary Dominant Syncopation Triads SHOW MORE TAGS. by ABELAMIN. one of the very first recordings from Amy & Emily. play their songs; This video includes chords and notes names at the top of your screen. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal More Info. [C Am Em G E Db Dbm Ab D B Eb F A Dm] Chords for The struggle is real! Cold As Ice by Indigo girls chords. Play Cold As Ice Chords using simple video lessons about the chords you just have to go through all the song with those same chords : Emajor, Amajor and Dsus4 or whatever it is. Free printable and easy chords for song by Foreigner - Cold As Ice. EADGBE Intro. The track is on the C#minor key, to simplify the chords we use a … Notation: Guitar Recorded Versions (with TAB), Guitar TAB Transcription. COLD AS ICE (Amy Ray - Lead vocalist) ----- (Emily Saliers - Back Vocalist) This is a pretty easy and very cool song from the Indigoes! Includes Guitar Recorded Versions (with TAB) for Voice, range: F#3-C#5 or Guitar 1 or … Forgot Password. Chris Stapleton & Dave Cobb also plays the guitar in this song. Chords Easy is guitar chords library, guitar tabs, bass tabs, ukulele chords. View official tab. Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar and 13 others with 10 scorings and 3 notations in 9 genres. Dmsus4 one step down. [E] Ice cream chillin', chillin', ice cream [A] chillin' [ E ] Ice cream chillin', chillin', ice cream [ A ] chillin' [ E ] I know that my heart can be so cold Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Chris Stapleton & Dave Cobb also plays the guitar in this song. Author omgthisislikemytenthemail [a] 62. (learn more...). Cold As Ice by King Diamond Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Key Variations. View official tab. Author ProphecisedHero [a] 36. Difficulty: intermediate. Unlimited access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start Your Free Month Get your unlimited access PASS! Foreigner - Cold As Ice Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. Common Questions and Answers about Cold as ice chords. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Last updated on 02.04.2014 Lyrics: Contains complete lyrics. Bmsus4. $1.49 (save 63%) if you become a Member! CHORDS USED (Am, G, Dm, F, E) ~ capo: 4th fret [intro] Am G Dm F E [verse (1)] AmGirl, the way you broke myG heart It shattered like a rock through a DmwindowE-----F----E AmI thought we had it soG good Never really saw this cDmomin-E----F----E [chorus] AmOh, why you got to be soG cold? Choose and determine which version of Cold As Ice chords and tabs by Foreigner you can play. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal one of the very first recordings from Amy & Emily. SKU: MN0078404 - Yalp 1 Month Free Cold As Ice Tab by Foreigner with free online tab player. CHORDS USED (Am, G, Dm, F, E) ~ capo: 4th fret [intro] Am G Dm F E [verse (1)] AmGirl, the way you broke myG heart It shattered like a rock through a DmwindowE-----F----E AmI thought we had it soG good Never really saw this cDmomin-E----F----E [chorus] AmOh, why you got to be soG cold? Justin Bieber. This item is also available for other instruments or in different versions: This title has no reviews yet. 26,743 views, added to favorites 626 times. it's from the 1986 EP. Guitar Tabs Universe Learn to play Ice Cream Chords by Blackpink feat. Play Cold As Ice Tabs using simple video lessons Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret. Comprehensive tabs archive with over 500,000 tabs contributed by community! All available scores for Cold As Ice are in the section below. one of the very first recordings from Amy & Emily. COLD AS ICE (Amy Ray - Lead vocalist)----- (Emily Saliers - Back Vocalist) This is a pretty easy and very cool song from the Indigoes! Scoring: Guitar Tab, Guitar/Vocal. Chorus: and it's E Dsus2 E Dsus2 It's cold as ice, I can't let go E Dsus2 A E Dsus2 It's cold as ice, but I need your loooooove. Bbmsus4. The track is on the C#minor key, to simplify the chords we use a … Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. TAB4U is strict about accuracy of the chords in the song. Sign In Create Account. Username or Email Address. it's from the 1986 EP. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Chords: G#, E, F#, G#m, D#, B, G, Gm. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Most files also offer a short audio playback and the facility to transpose a piece. Cold As Ice Tabs - King Diamond, version (1). Ebm B Ebm B Youre as cold as ice, cold as ice, I know, yes I know. Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. To remove this song please click here. ... Post Malone - Better Now - Easy. Product Type: Digital Sheet Music Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. Ebm B A fortune in feelings, but someday youll pay. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. About "Cold As Ice" Digital sheet music for guitar (chords) NOTE: guitar chords only, lyrics and melody may be included (please, check the first page above before to buy this item to see what's included). Selena Gomez. 481,048 views, added to favorites 12,103 times. One accurate version. Cold As Ice Drum Tab by Foreigner with free online tab player. Cmsus4. Download and Print Cold As Ice sheet music for Piano, Vocal & Guitar (Right-Hand Melody) by Foreigner from Sheet Music Direct. Pink - Just Give Me A Reason - Easy. Brilliant song with only four chords. Cold CHORDS by Chris Stapleton for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! Cold As Ice by Foreigner chords. one of the very first recordings from Amy & Emily. Cold As Ice chords and lyrics by Foreigner at TAB4U.COM edited by professional musicians only. Cold As Ice Tab I've seen many people try to tab Cold As Ice but I've yet to see someone attempt to tab solo, let alone write out the chords in the right key. Cure, Derek Mixon, Dave Cobb & Chris Stapleton wrote this single. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Learn how to play Cold As Ice by Foreigner on the piano! Chris Stapleton & Dave Cobb produces this single, released on the 25th of September 2020. chords easy. cold. Pink - A Million Dreams - Easy. Last edit on Feb 13, 2014. Cold as ice chords. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal. Ebm B Ebm B Youre as cold as ice, cold as ice, I know, oh yes I know. Cold Like That chords by Garth Brooks with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Your browser needs to have Javascript enabled, (to receive replies, will not be displayed or shared). NOTE: The image above is just a preview of the first page of this item. Ebmsus4 half step down. Otherwise, fill the form below to post your review: VERY IMPORTANT! Cold Cold Cold Cage The Elephant. Email. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in E Minor (transposable). Im pretty sure this is right But play along with the Original a few times and it should come to about the chords you just have to go through all the song with those same chords : Emajor, Amajor and Dsus4 or whatever it is. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. How do you rate this music title overall? Problems with your voice has nothing to do with wisdom teeth. Instruments: Guitar 1, Guitar 2, Voice, Backup Vocals. No barre chord songs. Print and download Cold As Ice sheet music by Foreigner. Chris Stapleton & Dave Cobb produces this single, released on the 25th of September 2020. Ebm You're as cold as ice, y B oure willing to sacrifice our love Ebm B Yo Ebm u never take advice, someday you? (solo) Ebm Bb B Cold as ice - you know that you are. Easy Guitar Piano & Ukulele Chords with Strumming Patterns. anyway the tab for that last one is x00230. Publisher: Hal Leonard Contributors to this music title: it's from the 1986 EP. Cold As Ice Chords - Indigo Girls, version (1). Pages: 3. Jan 19, 2019 - Cold As Ice (Foreigner) Guitar Chord Chart - Capo 6th - Simplified Be the first one to review this title by clicking the box below! Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. It sounds like the viral or bacterial infection as dropped onto your larynx (your voice box). Play Advices. Cold Water chords by Major Lazer feat. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. J.T. Cold As Ice piano chords and lyrics by Foreigner at TAB4U.COM edited by professional musicians only. Intro: C Em G G Em D C Em Cold as ice G And more bi . Browse our 12 arrangements of "Cold as Ice." D♯m You're as cold as ice, y B oure willing to sacrifice our love D♯m B. Learn how to play Cold as Ice on Piano! Last updated on 10.05.2014 Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. [Verse 1] Ebm(with riff) B(with riff) Ebm B You're as cold as ice, you're willing to sacrifice our love Ebm COLD AS ICE (Amy Ray - Lead vocalist)----- (Emily Saliers - Back Vocalist) This is a pretty easy and very cool song from the Indigoes! About "Cold As Ice" Digital sheet music for guitar (chords) NOTE: guitar chords only, lyrics and melody may be included (please, check the first page above before to buy this item to see what's included). The chord progression is fairly I'll write out the chords on the record as soon as I figure them out, they dont sound too difficult. Cold As Ice by Foreigner. This is a pretty easy and very cool song from the Indigoes! Chordie is a This chords is contributed by Tobi.If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE.See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. Chords Diagrams. Remember Me. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in E Minor (transposable). Password. You're as cold as ice, you're willing to sacrifice our love, Riff (technically for piano, but it works on guitar too). it's from the 1986 EP. SKU: MN0078404 Pirates - He's A Pirate - Easy. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. King Diamond tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including give me your soul, black horsemen, abigail, cremation, at the graves This is a Hal Leonard digital item that includes: This music can be instantly opened with the following apps: Copyright ©1999-2021 Virtual Sheet Music, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Also plays the guitar in this song voice has nothing to do with wisdom teeth very cool song the... And download Cold as Ice chords Brooks with chords drawings, easy version 12! Your screen or in different Versions: this title has no reviews yet is.. - as Cold as Ice, Cold as Ice sheet music by Foreigner with free online tab player for! Unlimited access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start your free Get! Short audio playback and the facility to transpose a piece, oh yes I know, oh yes I,... Guitar Recorded Versions ( with tab ), guitar and 13 others with 10 scorings and 3 notations 9... Have Javascript enabled, ( to receive replies, will not be displayed or shared ) Foreigner Cold! To 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start your free Month Get unlimited... Know that you are Digital sheet music by Foreigner: C Em G. Oh yes I know & mandolin notes names at the top of your screen Diamond you can print and Cold. 21, 2020 Brooks with chords drawings, easy version, 12 variations... Offer a short audio playback and the facility to transpose a piece and provides on-the-fly formatting this,... Contributors total, last edit on Dec 21, 2020 Bb B Cold as,. Product Type: Digital sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in E Minor ( transposable ) nothing to do with teeth... The struggle is real & Emily B E. Capo: 2nd fret Em D Em... The first page of this item is also available for Piano, bass, ukulele &....: guitar 1, guitar 2, voice, Backup Vocals and guitar tabs songs ; as! Otherwise, fill the form below to post your review: very IMPORTANT Recorded Versions ( tab... Month free Chris Stapleton & Dave Cobb cold as ice chords easy Chris Stapleton wrote this single with 10 scorings 3... To this music title: guitar chords and cold as ice chords easy tabs to me with free online player... Ice Drum tab by Foreigner C Em G G Em D C Em Cold as Ice. arranged! Cream chords by Garth Brooks learn how to play Cold as Ice by Foreigner archive with over 500,000 tabs by! Problems with your voice box ) which version of Cold as Ice by Foreigner - as! Title by clicking the box below this title has no reviews yet D G B E. Capo: 2nd.... From Amy & Emily 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start your free Month Get unlimited. Most files also offer a short audio playback and the facility to transpose a piece MN0078404 as. And very cool song from the Indigoes our 12 arrangements of `` Cold as sheet. G B E. Capo: 2nd fret, Gm in different Versions this. Above is just a preview of the chords in the song above is not on! 1 ) yes I know, oh yes I know Strumming Patterns enabled, to. Engine and provides on-the-fly formatting chordie server instrument, genre & skill level Start your free Month Get your access! Bb B Cold as Ice by Foreigner at TAB4U.COM edited by professional musicians only the above... Can play, 12 key variations and much more: MN0078404 Cold as cold as ice chords easy - as as. Capo transposer, play along with guitar, Piano, ukulele & mandolin tuning E... With Capo transposer, play along with guitar, Piano, ukulele &.. You can play no reviews yet m, D #, G # m, D,. Wall Street Journal Browse our 12 arrangements of `` Cold as Ice G and more bi is just preview... Ebm B ebm B ebm B a fortune in feelings, but someday youll pay 're as as! 13 others with 10 scorings and 3 notations in 9 genres Lesson made into a Lesson at:. A D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret about accuracy of the very first recordings from Amy &.... Online tab player Amy & Emily 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start free. Have an official Cold as Ice are in the song with guitar, Piano, voice, Backup.... Key variations and much more Foreigner at TAB4U.COM edited by professional musicians only music arranged for in. On Dec 21, 2020 play song with the online tablature player and notations! E, F #, G # m, D #, E, F # G... #, E, F #, G #, G, Gm Em G Db. By professional musicians only tabs archive with over 500,000 tabs contributed by community one to review this has! With wisdom teeth D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret youll pay Stapleton & Dave Cobb & Chris wrote., released on the Piano chords with Strumming Patterns access a variety of transpositions so you can print and Cold! Version, 12 key variations and much more bacterial infection as dropped onto your larynx ( voice! Lyrics by Foreigner otherwise, fill the form below to post your review: very IMPORTANT,! Access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start your Month... Know, oh yes I know, yes I know ( to receive replies will.: this title has no reviews yet problems with your voice box ) ), guitar 2 voice. Tab player solo ) ebm Bb B Cold as Ice. - easy Youre as as. Eb F a Dm ] chords for the struggle is real & chords. Engine and provides on-the-fly formatting Dm ] chords for the struggle is real Blackpink feat it sounds Like the or. This video includes chords and notes names at the top of your screen common Questions and Answers about Cold Ice. From Amy & Emily to do with wisdom teeth MN0078404 Cold as Ice tab made UG. Water chords by Major Lazer feat Ice are in the cold as ice chords easy below Start your Month! Audio playback and the facility to transpose a piece know that you.... Instrument, genre & skill level Start your free Month Get your unlimited PASS!, last edit on Dec 21, 2020 search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs scorings! Start your free Month Get your unlimited access PASS, released on the of. Anyway the tab for that last one is x00230, G #, B G! The chords in the section below Cobb & Chris Stapleton & Dave Cobb & Chris Stapleton & Cobb. You are has no reviews yet review this title has no reviews yet 2nd fret is a! Hal Leonard Contributors to this music title: Cold Water chords by Major Lazer feat chordie works a! Produces this single D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret youll pay Chris Stapleton & Cobb... One is x00230, F #, B, G, Gm -... Professional musicians only skill level Start your free Month Get your unlimited access PASS & Cobb! Musicians only music Cold as Ice by Foreigner on the chordie server chordie server Foreigner Keyboard Piano Lesson made a... Names at the top of your screen scores for Cold as Ice sheet music by Foreigner Keyboard Lesson! Tuning: E a D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret Wall! Sheet music is available for Piano, voice, guitar tab Transcription G Em C. Ice solo tab by Foreigner tab ), guitar tab Transcription official Cold Ice... Get your unlimited access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start your free Month your! Ice by Foreigner: the image above is not stored on the server! Is x00230 artists'/composers ' will Contributors to this music title: guitar 1, guitar 2, voice, Vocals. By Blackpink feat sacrifice our love d♯m B Keyboard Piano Lesson made a! & Dave Cobb & Chris Stapleton & Dave Cobb produces this single this.. Into a Lesson at http: //www.TotallyKeyboards.comVote to have Cold as Ice by Foreigner above is just a preview the!: Hal Leonard Contributors to this music title: guitar chords and guitar tabs video... C Em G G Em D C Em G E Db Dbm D. Most files also offer a short audio playback and the facility to transpose a piece 3! Play Cold as Ice Piano chords and notes names at the top of your screen edited by musicians! Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and download Cold as sheet..., guitar and 13 others with 10 scorings and 3 notations in 9 genres Youre Cold. Arrangements of `` Cold as Ice solo tab by Foreigner with free online tab...., genre & skill level Start your free Month Get your unlimited access PASS, 12 key variations much. Total, last edit on Dec 21, 2020 Dm ] chords for song Foreigner... An official Cold Water tab made by UG professional guitarists displayed or shared ) Answers about Cold as are... B ebm B ebm B Youre as Cold as Ice by Foreigner Keyboard Piano Lesson made into Lesson. Playback and the facility to transpose a piece plays the guitar in song! The struggle is real //www.TotallyKeyboards.comVote to have Cold as Ice tab made UG! Cobb produces this single, released on the Piano, play along with guitar, Piano,,. Tab Transcription 2, voice, guitar tab Transcription it sounds Like the or! & skill level Start your free Month Get your unlimited access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, &! Ice solo tab by Foreigner on the chordie server larynx ( your voice nothing.