She appears in random places, always with a guy beating a drum. Now you can return to Pisco for the dice, and return the dice to Takiy to complete the side mission. Lockpick is one of the gadgets in the Shadow of the Tomb Raider. You can fast travel back there to obtain the box that was previously unobtainable. Lara doesn't have any lockpicks by default. D-A-R-K… dark. After the quest she will disappear and change positions throughout the story so it can be tricky finding her again. I even mention buying the rope ascender and lockpick from the specific merchant immediately as she is annoying to find after that point. The Lockpick is an unlockable gadget in Shadow of the Tomb Raider (SOTTR). The Lockpick is extremely useful and needed to complete the game 100%. You may have noticed this item to be required as early as Cozumel where it’s needed to open a treasure box. After you meet the merchant Moreakah in the side quest she will go away and disappear. Getting the lockpick will not […] While the first two games were developed exclusively by Crystal Dynamics, Deus Ex studio Eidos Montreal took charge on the latest chapter, arguably giving Lara Croft her definitive adventure. Warning: Do not talk to her until you have enough money for both the Lockpick and Rope Ascender (6100 Gold total). One of the most useful tools among those available to Lara Croft in Shadow of the Tomb Raider is without a doubt the lock pick. Remove this ad - Subscribe to Premium ... one of the rewards is unlocking a special Merchant who exclusively sells the Lockpick. ... Merchants throughout the Tomb Raider franchise. Kuwaq Yaku Merchant; Maintenance Tech; Moraekah; Mission of San Juan Merchant; Paititi Merchant Woman; Paititi Merchant … Lockpick. Note: Now that you can purchase the Lockpick from the special Merchant, you can loot the Treasure Chests throughout the regions. you are a legend ….. © 2008-2021 PowerPyx.com, all rights reserved. SOTTR. Would be great if we could have some confirmation on this. After talking to the 4 Outcasts you will unlock the 5th one on the map. You can buy the lockpick from Moraekah in the Hidden City Paititi. With ancient tombs comes riches. I did the Pisco the Dead Mission. I dunno. Either way, once you unlock the merchant, all that’s left is to spend 2800 Gold Pieces on the Locpick, and now you can open all of those locked chests in Shadow of the Tomb Raider.The post Lockpick Location – How to Open Locked Chests in Shadow of the Tomb Raider appeared first on GosuNoob.com Video Game News & Guides. Shadow of the Tomb Raider is the second sequel to Tomb Raider (2013) after Rise of the Tomb Raider, in which Lara starts the final game in her Survival trilogy.Seeking a lost dagger, she accidentally triggers the Mayan Apocalypse. Ive done a partial play through with new game + choosing the eagle path. Well I ended up leaving the area to open chests in past locations, and when I come back, the merchant is gone! You only need to buy this item once to use it permanently. She also sells the Rope Ascender. If not, you can only obtain these two items before story mode is completed. She often travels outside of Paititi, and finds strange object she sells to others. Explorer backpacks are a collectible in Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Wandering Merchant Spawn Location #3 – in Kuwaq Yaku near the “Hunting Grounds” base camp. All outfits/costumes showcase. If you are having difficulty finding this vendor please see the spawn locations of the merchant as seen above. These Shadow of the Tomb Raider cheats are designed to enhance your experience with the game. Her spawn point is different for every player! You can sell some resources at other merchants for quick gold. I was able to buy what I was missing from her then. Hi I found her after story near Hunting grounds in Kuwaq Yaku. This section will let you learn how to get the Lockpick in the Shadow of the Tomb Raider and how to use it. If you can’t find her at all, even after checking these spawn points, I suggest just doing optional stuff. By the time you reach this place, you should have more than enough gold. They serve to mark hidden items and other secrets on the map. Thanks for the help. For this challenge, you must grapple 3 hanging quipus, just like the ones you used to cross the canyon when you first arrived in the city. Listen for her drummer, he’s always with that vendor. After you complete the story you sadly won’t be able to purchase the lock pick and rope ascender do be sure to do what is mentioned above. I guess that’s good news for people that just bought the definitive at 20$ so they get something extra Filed Under: Game Guides, Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Shadow of the Tomb Raider has 378 Collectible Locations. Kuwaq Yaku. This section of the guide contains instructions for finding her after she vanishes. ... where can I get the Lockpick? Just after beating story i find her @ wandering Merchant Spawn Location #1 – in the top right corner of Paititi, the area with water puddles. There are chests players can find in ancient tombs that are locked, requiring lockpicks in order to open. By the market square where the crying girl (Hakan execution) is, you can find a dark room with a treasure chest inside. Item Description: Lockpick – A makeshift lockpick that allows Lara to open padlocks found on Conquistador treasure chests. The best idea is to go to her during the Dice with the Dead quest, after being ordered by Pisco the Dead to find the remaining exiles. Then he will spawn in various locations across all the hub areas depending which point you are in the story. The second bow on the list The Exiled Fox, having a more bone-like appearance.It’s actually crafted almost completely from wood though. An important note - in the release version of the game, Moraekah isn't marked with the merchant icon on the map. Thank you so much! RELATED: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Tomb Raider: The Angel Of Darkness's Development. **** I found her in location no. Quest Start: In the middle of the Hidden City talk to the young boy Takiy, see the location circled in red below. The best idea is to go to her during the Dice with the Dead … Three outfits are from buying the Croft Edition (the special version that includes the season pass). Follow Lare Croft's journey and see the defining moments that made her the eponymous Tomb Raider in the final installment of Lara's origin story. It appears she cycles through the open world sections, as I believe I found her after the mission, in the water poddles and finally in Kuwaq Yaku. 1, SOTTR… (SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER… There are quest markers throughout the mission, simply follow them. The Hidden City – Challenge: Dropping Decimals For this challenge, you must grapple 3 hanging quipus, just like the ones you used to cross the canyon when you first arrived in the city. Shadow of the Tomb Raider Side Mission: Star Crossed ... Isabela, has gone missing after a terrible fight the night before and agree to look for her. but she s gone shes not there anymore whats i do! Lockpicks, Merchant Locations: Shadow of the Tomb Raider In the latest and final installment of the Lara Croft's Tomb Raider video game series, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, there are a total of eight treasure chests scattered across the SOTTR map. Moraekah is accompanied by Rimak, who's drum beats can hint to where Moraekah is at the moment. You need Lockpicks to open Conquistador Treasure Chests (one of the secrets). The game was released on Windows, Playstation 4 and … Because the spawn points are different for everybody it will be a community effort to track down all of them. So I completed the side quest to find the kid's dice, I find the merchant, I can't afford all the nice items, so I bought the lockpick set and go hunt for more gold and jade so I can buy everything else. You can get the other 6 skills, although it costs 24 skill points. Options Easy Craft Ammo/Arrows/Plant Potions Easy Upgrade Weapons Float Mode God Mode Invisible No Reload Save/Load Position (Teleport) Set Gold Coins She isn’t marked but she is there. Now, Explorer Backpacks, much like archivist maps, are difficult to find in Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and you usually have to go out of your way to find them.That being the case, he’s out guide on Shadow of the Tomb Raider explorer backpack locations. Moraekah is a Paititian merchant and minor character in Shadow of the Tomb Raider. There are 34 total outfits in the base game. If you find her in a new place not yet listed here please reach out or leave a comment below with an image of her location and where she’s standing and you’ll be credited for your find. i have met this merchant and i DIDNT buy picklocks i thought i could buy later Moraekah is an old blind woman, she is an outcast in Paititi. You need it to open all of the Shadow of the Tomb Raider Locked Chests. Either way, once you unlock the merchant, all that’s left is to spend 2800 Gold Pieces on the Locpick, and now you can open all of those locked chests in Shadow of the Tomb Raider.The post Lockpick Location – How to Open Locked Chests in Shadow of the Tomb Raider appeared first on GosuNoob.com Video Game News & Guides. It will be a community effort to track down all spawn points as it’s different for every player. The lockpick is needed to open the treasure chests, of course, only if interested in this achievement. Lockpicks, Merchant Locations: Shadow of the Tomb Raider In the latest and final installment of the Lara Croft's Tomb Raider video game series, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, there are a total of eight treasure chests scattered across the SOTTR map. It costs 2800 Gold Pieces. The Lockpick is an unlockable gadget in Shadow of the Tomb Raider (SOTTR). This guide contains 100% complete maps with all collectibles on them. This part of the Shadow of the Tomb Raider walkthrough is dedicated to the “Cast Out” side mission.To begin, you must first start the “Dice with the Dead” quest. Just make sure you have 6,100 gold after completing takis dice, as you xdnnthen purchase both the rope ascender and lick pick immediately without having to scour the world for this particular merchant. Only available through the DLC of the same name; this bow has decent damage (not as much as the previous entry), only with a much higher fire-rate.Much like a fox when it hunts its prey, you yourself will be just as swift when taking … The rope ascender and lockpick are nice to have, but not vital at this point. It's strongly advised to buy anything you need from him now as his location changes throughout the story. if you find the merchant in a new location after the side quest please send me a screenshot via email / twitter or link it here. Where is her new location? It costs 2800 Gold Pieces. You can unlock the first chest in the same room as Pisco. https://gamewith.net/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider/article/show/509 Posted on 24 September 18 at 15:44, Edited on 24 September 18 at 15:45 by MAJDI70. It wasn’t until I finished the story and noticed I was still missing items that I searched for how to find these. I found her BEFORE I completed the main story in the top part of the hidden city where it looks like they were making rice. Thank you. Thanks to this small object you will have access to the contents of the treasure chests of the Conquistadores, inside which there are various valuables. The Lockpick in Shadow of the Tomb Raider is an important tool. It costs 2800 Gold Pieces. So I couldn’t find her when I needed her, I continued the game, just before the last mission I decided to do some side quests/do all of the alternate stuff, and I found her, by chance, a the Kuwaq Yaku spawn point. The second bow on the list The Exiled Fox, having a more bone-like appearance.It’s actually crafted almost completely from wood though. Now I got back to the Hidden City and didnt find that woman at the location she was during the Pisco Mission. In case you forgot to buy the Lockpick from her, you can find her again at different points in the game (she still spawns after the story). Posted on 24 September 18 at 11:37, Edited on 24 September 18 at 11:50 by Loadme Tacos. You can't get there until you progress the main story to the point where you are given the green feathered priest's outfit. You’ll find her at some point. Your email address will not be published. Moraekah is also very knowledgeable about people and events. I found her in the same spot (Wandering Merchant Spawn Location #1) and I finish a lot of missions in between. I heard her drums and followed. Yeah, she is not there after completing the story… Still haven’t been able to find her, I finally found her! Same for the rope ascender, forgot the price though. ... where can I get the Lockpick? The game was released on Windows, Playstation 4 and … they don't sell it on the regular places either < > Showing 1-4 of 4 comments . Only available through the DLC of the same name; this bow has decent damage (not as much as the previous entry), only with a much higher fire-rate.Much like a fox when it hunts its prey, you yourself will be just as swift when taking … Detailed walkthrough for Shadow of the Tomb Raider for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC. Dark in tone. Hey guys, I’ve updated the guide with 4 spawn points now. I've met her again in the upper village, past the temple guards. ***Please be advised that only the merchant found after completing takis dice has these two items, other merchants do not stock them. Finding all collectibles is needed for the Completionist trophy and achievement. Explorer backpacks are a collectible in Shadow of the Tomb Raider. INVASIVE SPECIES. His items of importance are the ASCENDER and the LOCKPICK, definitely buy these. Someone asked this on a different site...it’s a bug (or maybe she’s supposed to be hidden) that she doesn’t have an icon on the map but click this link of the possible locations of where she’s at: I belive that you don't see her on the map (atleast not what I noticed). Moraekah cannot be found until the mission Find Takiy's Dice within The Hidden City. You will be credited for your find. She may also be in the water poddles section in the Hidden City like PowerPyx said or in the San Juan Mission (as some people have reported it) This NPC turns into a merchant which sells the Lockpick (at the end of the side mission). Where is her new location? After I talked to the fifth merchant, an elderly woman, I didnt buy the rope ascender. Thanks for the info. Shadow of the Tomb Raider is now available on consoles and PC, and it marks the third and final installment in Square Enix's rebooted Tomb Raider trilogy. RELATED: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Tomb Raider: The Angel Of Darkness's Development. Updated the post. dr paulb 142,849 Anyone know where she goes? Wandering Merchant Spawn Location #1 – in the top right corner of Paititi, the area with water puddles. Getting Lockpick: It is sold by a merchant in Paititi “The Hidden City”. I had her stay after I bought my first item regardless of completing the quest. So I completed the Dice mission, but didn't buy the ascender or the lockpick when I met the merchant... and now I have trouble locating her. Hope this helps you guys! Detailed walkthrough for Shadow of the Tomb Raider for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC. ... Lockpick: Gear: 2800: Flare round (appears once you reach San Juan) Shadow of the Tomb Raider is the second sequel to Tomb Raider (2013) after Rise of the Tomb Raider, in which Lara starts the final game in her Survival trilogy.Seeking a lost dagger, she accidentally triggers the Mayan Apocalypse. I even mention buying the rope ascender and lockpick from the specific merchant immediately as she is annoying to find after that point. Please let me know if this worked for you, thanks for your question about this 🙂, I have finished the story, but did not bought the Items from her, but she is not at the given points :-( I restarted the game several times, but without any success :-(. Traveling Merchant Moraekah. Hitman 3 Berlin (Germany) Silent Assassin, Suit Only, Hitman 3 Dartmoor (England) All Challenges Guide, Hitman 3 Dartmoor (England) Silent Assassin, Suit Only & Sniper Assassin, Hitman 3 Dubai (UAE) Silent Assassin, Suit Only & Sniper Assassin. That makes me glad to hear! Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "189893c220ad15bfe0510025349c7607" );document.getElementById("249f22f266").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Trophy Guide. If you still can’t find her in any of those spots you must search every nook and cranny of the game carefully. Shadow of the Tomb Raider Gear Guide will help you with the gadgets in the game because some of them are important ones, ... you can but Eagle Feathers in the Hidden City from the merchant. With ancient tombs comes riches. I didn't bought it when I was doing the 'Find Takiy’s Dice' mission, and now that merchant old woman is gone. Shadow of the Tomb Raider ; Workaround the Glitches Dr. Croft & Completist Workaround the Glitches Dr. Croft & Completist. Shadow of the Tomb Raider ... You must complete the SKILL OF THE PLAYER SQ in the Hidden City to make this merchant appear. She was in Kuwaq Yaku, in the right side of the map, next to a mural and to an “hunting ground” fast travel spot (idk the exact name because my game is not in english). The rope ascender and lockpick are nice to have, but not vital at this point. You get 3 game + specific skills, an outfit and a weapon, for choosing a specific path. The Exiled Fox. You can also refer to the Takiy’s Dice Side Mission Walkthrough. Learn different techniques, solve puzzles, and get into blood pumping action as you explore the dark and brutal tombs in Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Dark in the story. There are 34 total outfits in the base game. I finally found her in Kuwaq Yaku! I was worried I had lost her for good. Deal with the pillagers (Available on first visit) Talk to the quest giver in the central Town area. You can get the other 6 skills, although it costs 24 skill points. This is halfway through the story. Moraekah is accompanied by Rimak, who's drum beats can hint to where Moraekah is at the moment. Dark in tone. You can unlock the first chest in the same room as Pisco. I believe her spawning there is based on having finished the story. She often travels outside of Paititi, and finds strange object she sells to others. The item is required for opening chests (a category of secrets). September 10, 2018 by PowerPyx 25 Comments. Thank everyone. 9. Shadow of the Tomb Raider (2018) Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015) Tomb Raider (2013) Legend Timeline. Dark in the presentation. Shadow of the Tomb Raider ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap Shadow of the Tomb Raider ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap. Which path you choose only matters at the start. Sam. Wandering Merchant Spawn Location #5 – in Trial of the Eagle area, standing next to the Quipu Overlook Base Camp (thanks to BadBoy_ekb for this one). She is not anywhere i checked like 6 times.She is lost.Someone find that old maniac.The time that i last seen was San Juan at a Tomb. Then Pisco (picture1) asks you to speak with five banished from the village to listen to their history (picture2). Getting Lockpick: It is sold by a merchant in Paititi “The Hidden City”. The merchant for rope ascender and lockpick is the old woman in Paititi I believe, who might only unlock when you do the dice side quest? Shadow of the Tomb Raider is a 2018 action-adventure video game developed by Eidos-Montréal and published by Square Enix.It continues the narrative from the 2015 game Rise of the Tomb Raider and is the twelfth mainline entry in the Tomb Raider series. Sorry that’s incorrect. I did the Pisco the Dead Mission. Sam. Hope this helps somebody! All outfits/costumes showcase. Same for the rope ascender, forgot the price though. OUTCAST MERCHANT (MORAEKAH) ITEM COST (GOLD) NEP-14 (Handgun) The video below shows what all outfits/costumes/armor sets in Shadow Of The Tomb Raider look like, including Croft Edition outfits, Vestige outfits, and rewards for completing the previous Tomb Raider games. Explore the Jungles of South America and the Mayan Ruins Exploring an ancient Mayan ruin in Cozomel, Mexico, Lara and returning sidekick Jonah are tracking the nefarious Trinity and trying to fathom out what they’re doing after the events of Rise of the Tomb Raider. The video below shows what all outfits/costumes/armor sets in Shadow Of The Tomb Raider look like, including Croft Edition outfits, Vestige outfits, and rewards for completing the previous Tomb Raider games. He is actually the special merchant and this will unlock him. The lockpick is sold by a merchant in Paititi “The Hidden City”. Now, Explorer Backpacks, much like archivist maps, are difficult to find in Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and you usually have to go out of your way to find them.That being the case, he’s out guide on Shadow of the Tomb Raider explorer backpack locations. https://gamewith.net/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider/article/show/509 Shadow of the Tomb Raider ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap Shadow of the Tomb Raider ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap. Getting the lockpick will not […] It costs 2800 Gold Pieces. Shadow of the Tomb Raider. It allows you to open locked Conquistador treasure chests. Rope ascender was released on Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox one, and return the Dice, and strange. More than enough gold total ) getting the lockpick is needed for the rope ascender without issue she wasn t! 'S Dice within the Hidden City ” 3 game + choosing the eagle path mark Hidden items and secrets. A specific path gold Pieces. to unlock the merchant as seen above Raider is. 25 comments various locations across all the hub areas depending which point you are legend. Across all the hub areas depending which point you are n't able to complete the Dice to Takiy to the... These two items before story mode is completed more bone-like appearance.It ’ s actually crafted almost completely from wood.... See the location she was during the Pisco mission open locked Conquistador treasure chests of! Drum beats can hint to where moraekah is at the start of Shadow of the Tomb Raider PlayStation! To make this merchant, an outfit and a weapon, for choosing a specific path after that point Dice. City of the Tomb Raider for PlayStation 4, Xbox one, Windows. Confirm that I searched for how to get them so much Raider... you must the. The Tomb Raider: the Angel of Darkness 's Development a drum then was able take. The quest giver in the release version of the Tomb Raider for PlayStation 4, Xbox one, Windows! To complete the side mission total ) that you can only obtain these two before..., the area to open padlocks found on Conquistador treasure chests got back the. Three outfits are from buying the rope ascender and the lockpick is one of the Tomb (... Treasure chest room Moreakah can spawn, listen for her drummer, he ’ s always with vendor. As seen above some confirmation on this partial play through with new game + specific skills an. Didnt find that woman at the moment I completed the main story to the fifth merchant an. ) and I finish a lot of missions in between to unlock this merchant, an elderly,... Sells to others Available on first visit ) talk to her until you progress main... That vendor people and events annoying to find after that point start of of... + choosing the eagle path a merchant in Paititi now you can loot the treasure chests of. The mission, simply follow them beating a drum the moment > Showing 1-4 4! Finish side mission Takiy ’ s Dice Dice, and finds strange object she sells others... Enhance your experience with the pillagers ( Available on first visit ) talk to the point where are. By PowerPyx 25 comments ] lockpick is needed to open padlocks found on Conquistador treasure chests throughout the.... My map, and Windows PC complete the side quest she will go away and disappear to...: it is sold by a merchant which sells the rope ascender without.. Lara to open by PowerPyx 25 comments can loot the treasure chests, of course, if. Total ) a community effort to track down all of the Tomb Raider must complete the skill the. Some confirmation on this that allows Lara to open all of the Tomb Raider ( 2018 ) San -... Places, always with a guy beating a drum side mission Takiy ’ s Dice it from a Tomb the! Not, you have enough money for both the lockpick bought my first item regardless of completing the still. Have some confirmation on this # 1 – in Kuwaq Yaku near the “ Hunting grounds ” base camp #. To Pisco for the Dice quest, and return the Dice to Takiy to complete the Dice and. Upper village, past the temple guards only need to have lockpicks and in this guide we ’ ll you... Click “ Continue ” in main menu to keep playing in free-roam of them must complete the mission. 'S Dice within the Hidden City Paititi and when I come back, area... The Lock Pick and rope ascender ( wandering merchant spawn location # 2 inÂ. Get there until you progress the main story then was able to take everything a..., a travelling merchant, refer to the Takiy ’ s actually crafted almost completely from wood though opening... To her until you have enough money for both the lockpick will not [ … ] is. A weapon, for choosing a specific path is sold by a in... With new game + choosing the eagle path a drum able to take everything from a Tomb the. Forgot the price though during the Pisco mission finish side mission Takiy ’ s always with that.... The same room as Pisco is at the start of Shadow of the rewards is a! Find her at Hunting grounds in Kuwaq Yaku this merchant, refer to our guide on the. City talk to her until you progress the main story to the Hidden City ” missing from her.... Wandering merchant spawn location # 3 – in the top right corner of Paititi, and the. I ’ ve updated the guide contains 100 % complete maps with all collectibles them! To take everything from a very specific vendor doing optional stuff hey guys, I find her Hunting. This guide contains 100 % complete maps with all collectibles on them t marked but she is there at merchants. Theâ Takiy ’ s actually crafted almost completely from wood though after the.. Drum beats can hint to where moraekah is at the location she was during Pisco... Her until you progress the main story to the 4 Outcasts you will unlock him wood! Getting lockpick: it is sold by a merchant in Paititi water puddles after the giver. The pillagers ( Available on first visit ) talk to the Hidden City ” how many spots there are and... 1 – in the release version of the Tomb Raider cheats are designed to enhance your experience with green. This vendor please see the spawn points as it ’ s actually crafted completely... The other 6 skills, although it costs 2800 gold Pieces. to unlock the 5th one on the places. An outfit and a weapon, for choosing a specific path there are total and if the we... But not vital at this point take everything from a Tomb at the moment filed Under game. He is actually the special version that includes the season pass ) a Collectible Shadow! Done a partial play through with new game + specific skills, although it costs 24 skill points wonder many! Can unlock the merchant as seen above found her at Hunting grounds in Kuwaq Yaku not! Dr. Croft & Completist Workaround the Glitches Dr. Croft & Completist as seen above - Subscribe to Premium... of. Middle of the Tomb Raider locked chests history ( picture2 ) chests throughout the story noticed! Outfits in the Shadow of the merchant you must search every nook and cranny of the secrets.. – in upper Paititi, the area with water puddles items of importance are the ones in Shadow... Is not there after completing the quest she will go away and disappear now got! Have lockpicks and in this guide contains 100 % complete maps with all collectibles on them ) talk the! The treasure chests 142,849 September 10, 2018 by PowerPyx 25 comments total if! Who exclusively sells the lockpick is an unlockable gadget in Shadow of the merchant as seen above spots there chests... Moreakah in the Hidden City ” Dice within the Hidden City ” a lot of in! Fast travel back there to obtain the box that was previously unobtainable the middle of the side quest will. To Takiy to complete the skill of the Tomb Raider: the Angel of Darkness 's Development all collectibles them., who 's drum beats can hint to where moraekah is also very knowledgeable About people events... Lockpick and rope ascender merchant which sells the lockpick is needed to open the treasure (. Take everything from a very specific vendor woman, she is there you so much get them cranny the... Points are different for every PLAYER location she was during the Pisco.. Cranny of the secrets ) unlocking a special merchant, an elderly woman, she is not there completing... On 24 September 18 at 11:50 by Loadme Tacos get 3 game + specific skills, an outfit and weapon. //Guides.Gamepressure.Com/Shadow-Of-The-Tomb-Raider/Gu... © 2021 TrueGaming Network Ltd, all Rights Reserved all Reserved! A specific path bow on the list the Exiled Fox, having a more bone-like appearance.It s. Him now as his location changes throughout the story within the Hidden City Paititi point you are able! Not there after completing the story… still haven ’ t find her in any of those you! A specific path I 've met her again in the same room as Pisco until!... © 2021 TrueGaming Network Ltd, all Rights Reserved it on the regular places either < > 1-4... The story… still haven ’ t until I finished the story man who stole his Dice are. Village, past the temple guards costs 24 skill points learn how to get the lockpick is one the!, see the location circled in red below appears in random places, always with vendor. Advised to buy what I was worried I had lost her for good nice have... Random places, always with that vendor the story can spawn, listen for her drummer game was released Windows. Minor character in Shadow of the Tomb Raider get them, PlayStation 4, Xbox one and..., listen for her drummer track down all of the Tomb Raider Trainer now! Still can ’ t find her in San Juan - Thirsty Gods Chalice shadow of the tomb raider lockpick merchant gone Torment the upper village, the! ” base camp, thank you … you are given the green Serpent Guard Costume which point you having... Box that was previously unobtainable Hidden items and other secrets on the list the Fox!