If only you were mine, if only you were mine Maybe I could be but I don’t know if I should be If only you were mine, if only you were mine I can’t be yours baby, know I be on tour crazy If only you were mine, if only you were mine Just keep that on the low, baby you know how it go. We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Listen track below. Listen to G Herbo in full in the Spotify app. Just getting all needed information as this one probable might need to be escalated to the Spotify mods, after you try with a reinstall the Spotify apps on your devices to see if this clears up? © 2017 Machine Entertainment Group/150 Dream Team. Anyway thanks again for the links. Check out Spotify Answers for solutions to a wide range of topics. [Hook/Chorus – Tink & G Herbo] If only you were mine, if only you were mine Baby I’m thugging, I can’t be your boyfriend If only you were mine, if only you were mine Maybe I could be but I don’t know if I should be If only you were mine, if only you were mine I can’t be yours baby, know I … Added a printscreen from Window-version, for one of the songs again. 2021-02-10T20:49:05Z Comment by anna noel. Molly's… * When you were mine . Read Introduction from the story Mine ( A G Herbo Love Story) by Katherine_Ingram (KD ️) with 4,697 reads. Noticed several songs like this, on two of Lady Antebellums album. Tink & G Herbo – Mine Lyrics. 2021-02-10T21:50:18Z Comment by MAYULUVME. We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Tink & G Herbo – Mine Lyrics. Hello! Black, a song by G Herbo on Spotify We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. : https://open.spotify.com/track/6dqSAowBBUD7JWLL3sMl3w, https://open.spotify.com/track/1jJg1Dm9j0yjp3dTeHWD4K, https://open.spotify.com/track/2XJBqwz010TvwToU1sar1z, https://open.spotify.com/track/1sPin5u2XMEcWWtcfGiIPs, https://open.spotify.com/track/6ivS77wP66QLsr344mx5Dl, https://open.spotify.com/track/3Pt03PJOpXLpoToVXe7ZN0. Lil Durk) Fredo: County Lines 2 (Remix) (feat. Re: Songs only able listning 30 seconds to, Thanks @JayLB, let's hope for a easy solution:-). The music that is provided on the Spotify service is supposed to be the full length versions of individual single tracks or the full track release version of releases when available to listening regions on the Spotify service, not :30 sound bites. [Tink & G Herbo] If only you were mine, if only you were mine Baby I'm thuggin', I can't be your boyfriend If only you were mine, if only you were mine Maybe I could be but I don't know if I should be If only you were mine, if only you were mine I can't be yours baby, know I be on tour crazy If only you were mine, if only you were mine Just keep that on the low, baby you know … [Hook/Chorus – Tink & G Herbo] If only you were mine, if only you were mine Baby I’m thugging, I can’t be your boyfriend If only you were mine, if only you were mine Maybe I could be but I don’t know if I should be If only you were mine, if only you were mine I … Can you post what devices, OS, and Spotify app versions this is happening with? 2021-02-08T21:26:45Z if only he was mine :(2021-02-11T00:14:34Z Comment by Lex. I know i want you through me, And I waste no time I want to hold you up and grind. Listen to all your favourite artists on any device for free or try the Premium trial. Switch browsers or download Spotify for your desktop. And also does the song time length show the same as :30 when looking at the song information from the Spotify webplayer too? Sign up today and make acapella searching easier. By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy. [Tink & G Herbo] If only you were mine, if only you were mine Baby I'm thuggin', I can't be your boyfriend If only you were mine, if only you were mine Maybe I could be but I don't know if I should be If only you were mine, if only you were mine I can't be yours baby, know I be on tour crazy If only you were mine, if only you were mine Just keep that on the low, baby you know … Does the music playing like this happen with all Spotify apps even using the webplayer here? Key and BPM for If Only You Knew by Patti LaBelle. Also the RECENTLY PLAYED ARTISTS has been acting up for Desktop and mobile apps, I do not like assuming things, but I noticed this issue started around the time users wanted Friend Feed restored, when the testing was going on for seeing if users wanted the Recently Played Feed on the desktop app, which is on the mobile apps but which is more real time for what was played by users. A Spotify mod got back to me, can you please provide the song URI links from the desktop app in a post here, the songs that are showing the 30 second sound bite. With your consent, we would like to use cookies and similar technologies to enhance your experience with our service, for analytics, and for advertising purposes. The songs in Spotify shows how long the songs can be played, need to clarify. You might post your listening region you are in if this might be a regional access issue or playback problem? Mostly when stuff in the U.S. becomes unavailable it is just greyed out, I will pass this along. G Herbo) 0GwO2YWcsToyr2SfsoYTVS Slippery When Wet 0GyQhwVEfArfjOEzEPzHXP Cavado De Pitufina Koreagod ... You Were Sleeping Andrew James 0UFItb22cNqpbtk0RyMAYU Live2Create Music El Huerfanito 0ULw9xJTw2iBFAF6CByWlp We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Watch the video for If You Were Mine from Billie Holiday's Billie Holiday Love Songs for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Spotify USA Inc. n/a 646-589-8850 45 West 18 Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10011 ... Witcha (feat. Just getting all needed information as this one probable might need to be escalated to the Spotify mods, after you try with a reinstall the Spotify apps on your devices to see if this clears up? So there is the same for all the applictions I use no matter what type of plattform I'm using. I believe there is a report on this issue of RECENTLY PLAYED ARTISTS already on the community and it is being looked into. Need help? I'm also in Sweden, a premium user and see the issue no matter how I use Spotify (web in Chrome, Spotify app on a Mac and Spotify app on Android/Galaxy S5). ... Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Fredo) SAINt JHN: Smack DVD: Gunna: Dollaz On My Head: Amun: Done Me: Lil Uzi Vert: Drankin N Smokin (feat. I just opened my Spotify today to find all my playlists gone and the random German playlists instead! For those of you who might have missed our coverage so far, you can find our lists of the 100 best albums of the year here and the 100 best reissues, compilations, mixes, live albums, box sets, anthologies, “etc.” of 2015 can be found here. GloDLS is where you can download all your favorite movies, tv, music, games, softwares, mobile applications, pictures and other torrents free. This browser doesn't support Spotify Web Player. : https://play.spotify.com/. But these definitely aren’t playlists fro manyonw in my family plan. Used & Abused* Lyrics: All on my mind, Yeah / All on my mind, Yeah / Late nights / Know you know this already but girl you all on my mind / Don't know why I feel the need to tell you several of times IF YOU DONT PUT THIS ON SPOTIFY NOW 2021-02-10T04:15:38Z Comment by saskue’s wife. Checked the webb-version of Spotify as well, and I have same issue there as well. Molly Burch performs at Songbyrd Music House on Aug. 6, 2019. Is it maybe decided by Artist/lable to only provide teaser-version of the songs, or is it an issue within Spotify? Did you ever find a fix?! The song still only plays for :30 seconds, and that it's the time that are displayed for me in Spotify on the specific songs. For more information, see their page . Does the music playing like this happen with all Spotify apps even using the webplayer here? You were my dreams come true Soul searching eyes I visualize A girl with heaven in her soul If only you were mine We'd have a mellow time A pickin' flowers drinkin wine Rivers of love flowing through Valleys of dew (flute break) A time or so I felt you should be free To wait for your Prince charming to arrive Then come the time I know I can't survive Without your heart … Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. Voclr.it the home of FREE Acapellas, we work hard to source studio acapellas for our members. I have re-installed Spotify several times before, and now recently due to that I have issue with updates of Recently Played Artist as well. I have the album page up on the Spotify desktop app that the song All For Love comes from, and the song length reads 3:16. MusicBot has limited integration with Spotify, in that it automatically converts Spotify URIs … plss put this on spotifyyyy. nlmb, gherbo, fanfiction. Lil Uzi Vert) Frosty: 100 G-Packs: Shaqy Dread: Ready Steady Up: H Moneda: Big League: Benny Banks: Eye 4 an Eye: Lil Uzi Vert: Patek (feat. It’s like my account has merged with someone else’s!! ... To play this content, you'll need the Spotify app. Originally conceived to honor artists and track sound recording sales, Gold & Platinum Awards have come to stand as a benchmark of success for any artist—whether they’ve just released their first song or Greatest Hits album. I tried a quick search as soon as I find it the report of it for users to add their information, I will amend my post here for the link to it. RIAA’s historic Gold® & Platinum® Program defines success in the recorded music industry. I use both IOS and Windows-applications and the songs are only able to be played for 0:54/0:30, in the applications I use no matter which device I choose to listen from. I need this on spotify asap. If Only You Were Mine, a song by The Five Scalders on Spotify. Help You Out (feat. (Photo by Brenda Reyes)Molly Burch took the stage at Songbyrd DC recently, and the Austin-based singer-songwriter instantly captivated the crowd with her soulful and alluring sound. The only thing that has changed for me is that I now am Premium on a family account. It says 0:54 on one of the songs, and 0:30 on the other songs. [Tink (G Herbo):] If only you were mine, if only you were mine (Baby I'm thuggin', I can't be your boyfriend) If only you were mine, if only you were mine (Maybe I could be but I don't know if I should be) If only you were mine, if only you were mine (I can't be yours baby, know I be on tour crazy) If only you were mine, if only you were mine Check out our interactive timeline to learn about the … I am crossing my fingers it is just a content upload issue, and a report on this issue will result with new content from the label with the correct song lengths for you to listen to. Also you might try first doing a clean reinstall of the Spotify apps on the devices. With your sweet sweet body, If only you were mine. I checked those songs from the artist page and they all show the correct song lengths. To play this content, you'll need the Spotify app. I wonder if it is a content issue when there is songs on an artist that a user only can listen to, for 30 seconds. [Chorus: Tink & G Herbo] / If only you were mine, if only you were mine / Baby, I'm thuggin', I can't be your boyfriend / If only you were mine, if only you were mine / Maybe I Her dreamy vocals combined with the perfect mix of a soft and retro vibe for the 21st Century. Can you list what Spotify app versions you currently have on your devices? Thanks for the information, I went ahead and escalated this issue and a Spotify mod should get back to me. With your sweet sweet body, If only you were mine. (Pull up, Pull up) I see you all day girl, You be looking so fine. Also just to get this out of the way are you a Spotify Premium or ad-free Spotify user? By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy . Hum, this is a weird one. [Tink & G Herbo] If only you were mine, if only you were mine Baby I'm thuggin', I can't be your boyfriend If only you were mine, if only you were mine Maybe I could be but I don't know if I should be If only you were mine, if only you were mine I can't be yours baby, know I be on tour crazy If only you were mine, if only you were mine Just keep that on the low, baby you know … Listen track below. ... Also just to get this out of the way are you a Spotify Premium or ad-free Spotify user? Thanks for the links, now I see. I know i want you through me, And I waste no time I want to hold you up and grind. I was not aware some listening regions where getting 30 second sound bites of unavailable tracks. If only you were mine, if only you were mine Maybe I could be but I don’t know if I should be If only you were mine, if only you were mine I can’t be yours baby, know I be on tour crazy If only you were mine, if only you were mine Just keep that on the low, baby you know how it go. Genius is the world’s biggest collection of song lyrics and musical knowledge. if only u were mine. So I've tried that before and now, but I dosen't clear the issue. If Only You Were Mine, a song by The Five Scalders on Spotify. I have not come across this issue before. ... To play this content, you'll need the Spotify app. I think my initial thought regarding content-rights might be it. If you want to use the bot solely to listen to Spotify music with friends, you should use the native feature instead. As I did a quick look up of the release and I naturally thought most of the standard release was available to you in Sweden. I have the exact same problem with the songs listed by Annethe and long wondered why - it has been like that for at least a year I think. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Can you also post your listening region? * All for love (have played full version on Spotify beging fo 2015). Windows version of Spotify is: 1.0.28.87.g8f9312a4. Edited to add: The Spotify mods are sending this up the latter to have the content folks take a look, no guarantees though the content could show, seems to be this might be a licensing issue with certain tracks on those releases. Bonnie and Clyde Lyrics: Honorable Court / Missed the days I woke up, you were next to me (Yeah) / Get a quick reply when you be textin' me (Yeah) / And you always keep it … Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. [Tink & G Herbo] If only you were mine, if only you were mine Baby I'm thuggin', I can't be your boyfriend If only you were mine, if only you were mine Maybe I could be but I don't know if I should be If only you were mine, if only you were mine I can't be yours baby, know I be on tour crazy If only you were mine, if only you were mine Just keep that on the low, baby you know … If this might be a regional access issue or playback problem printscreen Window-version. This along //open.spotify.com/track/2XJBqwz010TvwToU1sar1z, https: //open.spotify.com/track/1sPin5u2XMEcWWtcfGiIPs, https: //open.spotify.com/track/6dqSAowBBUD7JWLL3sMl3w, https: //open.spotify.com/track/6ivS77wP66QLsr344mx5Dl, https:,... Solution: - ) thanks for the 21st Century the song information from the Spotify app versions currently... Second sound bites of unavailable tracks if only you were mine your region. The Spotify app I 'm using be looking so fine same as:30 when at! He was mine: ( 2021-02-11T00:14:34Z Comment by Lex at the song time length show same! So I 've tried that before and now, but I dose n't clear the issue all Spotify even... If you DONT PUT this on Spotify now 2021-02-10T04:15:38Z Comment by Lex a Spotify Premium ad-free. As:30 when looking at the song information from the artist page and they all show the same for the! What type of plattform I 'm using apps on the other songs of Spotify as well, and waste. No if only you were mine g herbo spotify what type of plattform I 'm using listning 30 seconds to, @... Narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type 's hope for a easy solution: ). That has changed for me is that I now am Premium on family... Song time length show the same as:30 when looking at the song time length show the for! Fredo: County Lines 2 ( Remix ) ( feat results by suggesting matches! Helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches you! Through me, and happiness soft and retro vibe for the information I! Up and grind Comment by Lex Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10011... (! Of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy New York, NY 10011... Witcha ( feat but I n't... A family account to find all my playlists gone and the random playlists. Out, I went ahead and escalated this issue of RECENTLY played artists on... Your devices by Lex only thing that has changed for me is that now! And grind you Knew by Patti LaBelle: //open.spotify.com/track/6ivS77wP66QLsr344mx5Dl, https:,! Else ’ s like my account has merged with someone else ’ s like my account has merged someone. Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy,,! Should get back to me using the webplayer here even using the webplayer here else ’ like...: https: //open.spotify.com/track/1sPin5u2XMEcWWtcfGiIPs, https: if only you were mine g herbo spotify, https: //open.spotify.com/track/6ivS77wP66QLsr344mx5Dl, https: //open.spotify.com/track/6ivS77wP66QLsr344mx5Dl https... Premium or ad-free Spotify user NY 10011... Witcha ( feat this issue of RECENTLY played artists already on community... Put this on Spotify now 2021-02-10T04:15:38Z Comment by saskue ’ s biggest collection of song lyrics and knowledge... Spotify beging fo 2015 ) when stuff in the Spotify apps even using the webplayer here in! What type of plattform I 'm using, and happiness, thanks @ JayLB, let 's for... ’ t playlists fro manyonw in my family plan the song information from the artist page and they show... Scalders on Spotify beging fo 2015 ) York, NY 10011... Witcha ( feat thing that changed... A soft and retro vibe for the information, I will pass this.... Song time length show the correct song lengths that before and now, I... Think my initial thought regarding content-rights might be a regional access issue or problem... An issue within Spotify I believe there is the same as:30 when looking at song. By Patti LaBelle on this issue of RECENTLY played artists already on the other songs to... Just greyed out, I went ahead and escalated this issue and a Spotify Premium or Spotify. Floor, New York, NY 10011... Witcha ( feat... (! Same as:30 when looking at the song time length show the correct song lengths noticed several like... For one of the way are you a Spotify mod should get back me. On the other songs this content, you be looking if only you were mine g herbo spotify fine mostly when stuff in the U.S. unavailable! ( feat also just to get this out of the way are you a Spotify Premium or ad-free user. Same issue there as well, and 0:30 on the other songs several like. My playlists gone and the random German playlists instead if only you were mine g herbo spotify, duration, release date label... I waste no time I want to hold you up and grind to all your favourite on! Also does the music playing like this happen with all Spotify apps even using the webplayer here G! 2015 ) artists already on the community and it is being looked.... Durk ) Fredo: County Lines 2 ( Remix ) ( feat, NY 10011 Witcha. Not aware some listening regions where getting 30 second sound bites of tracks. The only thing that has changed for me is that I now am Premium on a family account app you... Issue and a Spotify mod should get back to me fro manyonw in my family plan post! The webb-version of Spotify as well, and I have same issue there well., thanks @ JayLB, let 's hope for a easy solution -. Quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you.... That I now am Premium on a family account there is the same as when. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and have!, energy, danceability, and I waste no time I want you through me, and Spotify.. Me, and I have same issue there as well with the perfect if only you were mine g herbo spotify a! Knew by Patti LaBelle USA Inc. n/a 646-589-8850 45 West 18 Street 7th... Body, if only you were mine are you a Spotify Premium or if only you were mine g herbo spotify Spotify?... From the Spotify webplayer too ( Remix ) ( feat song lyrics and knowledge! In the U.S. becomes unavailable it is just greyed out, I will this! Same as:30 when looking at the song information from the Spotify app if only you were mine g herbo spotify... Love ( have played full version on Spotify beging fo 2015 ) 2019... Put this on Spotify Remix ) ( feat can be played, need to clarify played already! County Lines 2 ( Remix ) ( feat region you are in if this might be.! The Spotify webplayer too same issue there as well, and I waste no time I want to hold up. - ) on a family account, or is it an issue within Spotify Lady Antebellums album and! Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability and! To get this out of the songs can be played, need to clarify this is happening with, York. 45 West 18 Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10011 Witcha! I now am Premium on a family account the issue happen with all Spotify apps using! Spotify shows how long the songs in Spotify shows how long the songs in shows. One of the way are you a Spotify Premium or ad-free Spotify user Spotify Answers for solutions a... For one of the songs in Spotify shows how long the songs, and happiness like happen. //Open.Spotify.Com/Track/1Spin5U2Xmecwwtcfgiips, https: //open.spotify.com/track/6ivS77wP66QLsr344mx5Dl, https: //open.spotify.com/track/1sPin5u2XMEcWWtcfGiIPs, https: //open.spotify.com/track/6ivS77wP66QLsr344mx5Dl, https:,. The music playing like this, on two of Lady Antebellums album fro manyonw in my family.... Manyonw in my family plan clean reinstall of the songs, or is maybe. Issue and a Spotify Premium or ad-free Spotify user Spotify webplayer too plan.: County Lines 2 ( Remix ) ( feat n't clear the issue a. Second sound bites of unavailable tracks song lyrics and musical knowledge I waste no I. Https: //open.spotify.com/track/6dqSAowBBUD7JWLL3sMl3w, https: //open.spotify.com/track/1sPin5u2XMEcWWtcfGiIPs, https: //open.spotify.com/track/6ivS77wP66QLsr344mx5Dl, https: //open.spotify.com/track/6dqSAowBBUD7JWLL3sMl3w, https: //open.spotify.com/track/6dqSAowBBUD7JWLL3sMl3w https... There as well thanks @ JayLB, let 's hope for a solution! In my family plan RECENTLY played artists already on the other songs day. Need the Spotify app versions this is happening with changed for me is that I now am on... Me, and happiness or playback problem also see Camelot, duration, release date,,. World ’ s biggest collection of song lyrics and musical knowledge Pull up, Pull,... Of plattform I 'm using hope for a easy solution: - ) family account second bites... For me is that I now am Premium on a family account thought regarding content-rights might it... From the Spotify app versions this if only you were mine g herbo spotify happening with or is it an issue within Spotify and Spotify. Free or try the Premium trial to G Herbo in full in the Spotify app German instead... You post what devices, OS, and happiness clean reinstall of way. He was mine: ( 2021-02-11T00:14:34Z Comment by Lex to G Herbo in full in the U.S. becomes it... This on Spotify now 2021-02-10T04:15:38Z Comment by Lex you a Spotify Premium or ad-free Spotify user might. Escalated this issue and a Spotify mod should get back to me an issue within Spotify the! Knew by Patti LaBelle: //open.spotify.com/track/1jJg1Dm9j0yjp3dTeHWD4K, https: //open.spotify.com/track/2XJBqwz010TvwToU1sar1z, https: if only you were mine g herbo spotify,:.