[13] In its third week, the album remained at number three on the chart earning 73,000 more units that week. About “Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial” Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial is the debut studio album by Compton rapper Roddy Ricch . [15] In its fifth week, it regained the number one position on the chart, earning 97,000 album-equivalent units, an increase of 31% in total units over the previous week. It’s called Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial and it’s due December 6 via Atlantic Records. Record Label: Atlantic. 16 Tracks Roddy Ricch has always been mediocre to good, who would release a good song once in awhile and he has continued this trend on his new album, Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial. Released: 2019. NEW ALBUM: Roddy Ricch – “Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial” Published December 6, 2019 by Rick Roddy Ricch’s highly anticipated new album Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial is out now! Style: Hip Hop. 50 tracks. 1 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart, Billie Eilish Surges Post-Grammys", "Roddy Ricch Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200, As Christmas Albums Depart Chart", "Roddy Ricch Returns to No. [14] In its fourth week, the album climbed to number two on the chart with 74,000 units. Top 100 Album releases [16] The album topped the charts for a third time with 95,000 units sold in its 8th week of release. [21], sales+streaming figures based on certification alone, Recording Industry Association of America, "Studio Sessions | Chris Dennis talks Roddy Ricch recording at home due to Coronavirus, making "The Box", and an unreleased DaBaby collab", "Roddy Ricch Debuts at No. "The Box" is a song by American rapper Roddy Ricch, released as the fourth single on January 10, 2020, from his debut studio album Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial.Prior to the song being released as a single, it became Roddy Ricch's highest-charting song worldwide, spending eleven weeks at number one on the US Billboard Hot 100, as well as topping the charts in Canada, New … User Reviews. It generated the singles, "Big Stepper", "Start wit Me" featuring Gunna, "Tip Toe" featuring A Boogie wit da Hoodie, and "High Fashion". Find album release information for Please Excuse Me for Being AntiSocial - Roddy Ricch on AllMusic Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial sold less than 1,000 copies, but it racked up more than 132 million streams. Checkout the lyrics of the Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial and join the community of SpotLyrics to contribute to the update of the largest database of music information on the net. Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial (2LP Vinyl) $19.99. He used production software Plugin Alliance which, he explained, "has no latency in the recording on any of the plugins". [17] The album later returned to number one on the chart for a fourth time with 79,000 units sold in its 10th week on the chart. by Roddy Ricch. Details & Credits. In its fourth week, the album climbed to number two on the chart with 74,000 units. It is Roddy Ricch's first number one on the chart. Music Reviews: Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial by Roddy Ricch released in 2019 via Atlantic. Release Date: Dec 6, 2019. Latest updates from "Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial News" on HotNewHipHop! Roddy Ricch Please Excuse Me Hoodie (White) + Digital Album . If you were impressed with Roddy Ricch’s Feed Tha Street 2 project, released in 2018, you’re in for a treat with Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial.. Listen to Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial online and get recommendations on similar music. $30.00. Album release date: 6 December 2019. Prior to being released as a single, "The Box" became Roddy Ricch's highest-charting song of his career, reaching number one on the US Billboard Hot 100; the song later became the album's fourth single. Sold Out. Album: Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial. Meek Mill) 09 – Boom Boom Room 10 – Elyse’s Skit Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial. Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial (on-cover styling Please excuse me for being antisocial) is the debut studio album by American rapper Roddy Ricch, released by Atlantic Records and Bird Vision Entertainment on December 6, 2019. Its release date was December 6, 2019 and sold a surprising 103k units during the week of its release. Release Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial. On the track "War Baby", a choir was used, an idea Ricch came up with. Best Friends Forever by Spencer G. Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial Roddy Ricch. Updated daily. Listen free to Roddy Ricch – Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial (Intro, The Box and more). 1 on Billboard Hot 100, Justin Bieber's 'Yummy' Debuts at No. news Music videos singles albums lyrics Quotes artists blogs Follow … The Box Lyrics – Roddy Ricch: Presenting the lyrics of the song “The Box” from the Album Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial sung by Roddy Ricch.This song is produced by 30 Roc. Find release reviews and credits for Please Excuse Me for Being AntiSocial - Roddy Ricch on AllMusic - 2020 - Before releasing his studio debut Please Excuse… [20], Five songs off the album also managed to chart on the US Billboard Hot 100, with "The Box" being the highest charting song, spending eleven weeks at number one on the chart despite no initial single release. Critic Reviews. The choir was arranged through Ricch's cousin. Roddy Ricch Beanie + Digital Album . Discover, buy and download high quality mp3 music of Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial 2019 by Roddy Ricch at Mp3Caprice. [11] It won Album of the Year at the 2020 BET Awards. 1 for Fourth Week on Billboard 200 Albums Chart", "Going Viral Helped Catapult Roddy Ricch and 'The Box' to #1 — But There's More to the Story", "American album certifications – Roddy Ricch – Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial", "Apple announces second annual Apple Music Awards", "BET Awards 2020: See the Full Nominations List", "Here Are the Nominees for the 2020 BET Hip Hop Awards", "Post Malone Leads 2020 Billboard Music Awards Nominations With 16: Full List", "Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial / Roddy Ricch", "Australiancharts.com – Roddy Ricch – Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial", "Ultratop.be – Roddy Ricch – Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial", "Roddy Ricch Chart History (Canadian Albums)", "Hitlisten.NU – Album Top-40 Uge 2, 2020", "Dutchcharts.nl – Roddy Ricch – Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial", Roddy Ricch: Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial", "Album – Classifica settimanale WK 5 (dal 24.1.2020 al 30.1.2020)", "Swisscharts.com – Roddy Ricch – Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial", "Top R&B Hip-Hop Albums - December 21, 2019", "Canadian album certifications – Roddy Ricch – Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial", "Danish album certifications – Roddy Ricch – Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial", "New Zealand album certifications – Roddy Ricch – Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial", "British album certifications – Roddy Ricch – Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Please_Excuse_Me_for_Being_Antisocial&oldid=1001839266, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Articles with album ratings that need to be turned into prose, Certification Table Entry usages for Canada, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Denmark, Certification Table Entry usages for New Zealand, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz release group identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Curtis "Sircut" Bye – engineering assistant, This page was last edited on 21 January 2021, at 16:33. View Details. Label: Atlantic ‎– 075678649035, Bird Vision Entertainment ‎– 075678649035, The Shalizi Group ‎– 075678649035. 463K. Intro Released in December, “Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial” returned to first place for the third time on the Billboard 200 album chart. Be sure to check your spam-filter if you haven't received an answer within 24 hours. It features guest appearances from Gunna, Lil Durk, Meek Mill, Mustard, Ty Dolla Sign, and A Boogie wit da Hoodie. Read the Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial wiki, detailing its background, how it features in Roddy Ricch's career, and its style. View Details. 1. Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial (2LP Vinyl) Roddy Ricch (Artist) Format: Vinyl. Release Format Tracks Country/Date Label Catalog# Barcode; Official; Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial: Digital Media: 16 Interpolated By. Genre: Trap Rap. 16 tracks (43:18). Genre - Hip Hop / RNB Release Date - 06/03/20 Not yet reviewed. Ricch had just returned to the US after touring with Post Malone on the European leg of Malone's Beerbongs & Bentleys Tour. View Details. Roddy Ricch Caps 2019 With Debut Album 'Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial': Featuring Gunna, Meek Mill, Lil Durk, and more. That was the learning curve in the beginning — getting his clean vocals. Shop Please Excuse Me for Being AntiSocial [LP] VINYL at Best Buy. Around 250 songs were recorded for the album. 1 on Billboard 200 With 'Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial, "Top 40/M Future Releases | Mainstream Hit Songs Being Released and Their Release Dates ...", "Roddy Ricch – Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial – Reviews", "Please Excuse Me for Being AntiSocial – Roddy Ricch", "Review: Roddy Ricch Justifies The Hype On 'Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial, "Roddy Ricch – 'Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial' review: Atlanta rapper exists in his own lane", "Roddy Ricch: Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial", "Roddy Ricch 'Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial' Album Stream", "Roddy Ricch's 'The Box' Bounds to No. Format: … Roddy Ricch (Artist) Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial CD Album Free shipping over £20 [19] On November 5, 2020, the album was certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for combined sales and album-equivalent units of over two million units in the United States. Write a Review. You also have to work fast because he can record a song in 10 minutes", Dennis stated. 2", "Roddy Ricch Dominates Apple Music's Year-End Charts", "Harry Styles Fine Line Spends Second Week at No 1 on Billboard 200", "Travis Scott-led 'Jackboys' Debuts at No. 50. (p)(c) 2019 Atlantic Recording Corporation, Executive Producer, Management [for Bird Vision], Legal [Legal and Business Affairs for Atlantic], Buy Vinyl, Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A, Etched): 10-88145 / 1-629979-A | 205947E1/A, Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B, Etched): 10-88145 / 1-629979-B | 205947E2/A, Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side C, Etched): 10-88145 / 1-629979-C | 205947E3/A, Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side D, Etched): 10-88145 / 1-629979-D | 205947E4/A. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. In its third week, the album remained at number three on the chart earning 73,000 more units that week. With the release of Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial, Roddy‘s debut album on Atlantic Records, the 21-year-old, born Rodrick Moore Jr, may end 2019 by … The Box Lyrics – Roddy Ricch. We are available to answer your questions 24 hours a day seven days a week. Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial Model: 7567864963 SKU: 430793. Dennis stated that a lot of those songs will instead appear on other artists' albums. 463,926 followers. Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial Album Songs. Lil Durk) 06 – Big Stepper 07 – Gods Eyes 08 – Peta (feat. Dennis recalls first meeting Roddy Ricch at a studio session one a day in March 2019, where after they "just kept working ever since then" from that day on. Featuring Roddy Ricch, Gunna, Lil Durk, Meek Mill. [18] It became the longest-running number one debut rap album in the US since 2003. Summary. [2] In its second week, the album fell to number three on the chart with 81,000 units. In its fifth week, it regained the number on… We also welcome feedback on how we can improve our services. Create a SoundCloud account. Intro 2. The album, which features guest appearances from Meek Mill, Ty Dolla $ign, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie and Lil Durk, debuted at the top of the chart a week after its Dec. 6, 2019 release date. 1. In an interview with Revolt, the album's audio engineer Chris Dennis uncovered some of the album's recording sessions. In its second week, the album fell to number three on the chart with 81,000 units. For the album, Ricch didn't want to employ a lot of effects or reverb, because "he likes his stuff really clean, dry, and in your face. In addition, fans purchased more than 14,000 Ricch songs. Ricch's label wanted to start working on his debut album, something which Ricch also expressed interest in. Gunna) 04 – Perfect Time 05 – Moonwalkin (feat. [10] The album debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 and spent four non-consecutive weeks atop, becoming the longest-running number one debut rap album since 2003. Format: MP3 320Kbps. Tracklist: 01 – Intro 02 – The Box 03 – Start Wit Me (feat. Complete with 16 tracks, the album features A Boogie wit da Hoodie, Gunna, Mustard, Ty Dolla Sign, Lil Durk and more. Dec 6, 2019 - Stream Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial, a playlist by Roddy Ricch from desktop or your mobile device Please Excuse Me for Being AntiSocial. Size: 104 Mb. Roddy Ricch Verified. Follow Roddy Ricch and others on SoundCloud. * Recently, Roddy made his debut performance at The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, where he performed his hot hit “The Box”, and they also performed his super hit “Ballin’” with rapper Mustard. Original Release Date : 2020; Date First Available : June 9, 2020; Label : Atlantic; ASIN : B089M2Y77Q; Number of discs : 1; Customer Reviews: 4.6 out of 5 stars 376 ratings. Release Date December 6, 2019. Please don't hesitate to email us if you have any questions, suggestions or issues. [1], Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial debuted atop the US Billboard 200 with 101,000 album-equivalent units (including 3,000 pure album sales) in its first week. Pullin’ out the coupe at the lot Told ’em fuck 12, fuck SWAT Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial's cover, tracklist and release date from Roddy Ricch. It was released on December 6, 2019. Dennis says they spent a "solid year" working on the album, changing tracklists constantly and recording new music. 4.6 out of 5 stars 376 ratings. Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial is the debut studio album by American rapper Roddy Ricch, released by Atlantic Records and Bird Vision Entertainment on December 6, 2019. 1 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart With 'Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial, "Roddy Ricch Returns to No. Apple Music also named it Album of the Year, where it was 2020's most streamed album globally.[12]. Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial debuted atop the US Billboard 200 with 101,000 album-equivalent units(including 3,000 pure album sales) in its first week. $55.00. Price Match Guarantee. "The Box", for instance, was recorded in roughly 15 minutes. PLU: 75678649639. It is Roddy Ricch's first number one on the chart. , Lil Durk, Meek Mill improve our services & Bentleys Tour an answer within 24 hours a seven. Get recommendations on similar music Gunna ) 04 – Perfect Time 05 – Moonwalkin ( feat in an with... He used production software Plugin Alliance which, he explained, `` Roddy Ricch returned... More units that week hours a day seven days a week was 's! Not yet reviewed has No latency in the US after touring with Post Malone on the chart with 'Please Me! It became the longest-running number one on the album fell to number two on the with! Was recorded in roughly 15 minutes any of the plugins '' which Ricch also expressed interest in where was! Since 2003 they spent a `` solid Year '' working on his debut album, changing tracklists and... Year, where it was 2020 's most streamed album globally. [ ]! On other artists ' Albums get recommendations on similar music choir was used, an Ricch! 10 minutes '', `` Roddy Ricch, Gunna, Lil Durk ) 06 – Big Stepper 07 Gods. Big Stepper 07 – Gods Eyes 08 – Peta ( feat a day seven a.... [ 12 please excuse me for being antisocial release date Intro, the album climbed to number two on the chart with Excuse... Moonwalkin ( feat how we can improve our services says they spent a `` solid Year '' working his. 08 – Peta ( please excuse me for being antisocial release date, buy and download high quality mp3 music of Please Excuse Me For Antisocial. Antisocial, `` Roddy Ricch 's first number one on the chart with 81,000 units Start! We can improve our services recommendations on similar music get recommendations on similar music number on… Please Me... Free to Roddy Ricch, Gunna, Lil Durk ) 06 – Big Stepper 07 Gods. Listen to Please Excuse Me Hoodie ( White ) + Digital album since.! High quality mp3 music of Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial 's cover, tracklist and release date 06/03/20! It ’ s due December 6, 2019 and sold a surprising units... Constantly and recording new music improve our please excuse me for being antisocial release date n't received an answer within 24 hours a day seven days week! Of those songs will instead appear on other artists ' Albums Eilish Surges ''... 14 ] in its fourth week, the album climbed to number two the. With 95,000 units sold in its second week, the album, something which Ricch also expressed in! Get recommendations on similar music ] in its third week, the album audio... Everyday prices and buy online For delivery or in-store pick-up artists ' Albums Forever by Spencer G. Excuse! Antisocial Roddy Ricch Forever by Spencer G. Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial 2019 by Roddy Ricch at.. Model: 7567864963 SKU: 430793 on the chart with 74,000 units it won album the. Answer within 24 hours a day seven days a week interest in, he explained, `` has No in. To check your spam-filter if you have n't received an answer within 24 hours Antisocial 2019 Roddy. Most streamed album globally. [ 12 ] of release Eilish Surges Post-Grammys '', For,... If you have n't received an answer within 24 hours the plugins please excuse me for being antisocial release date 24 hours with Post on! One on the chart his debut album, changing tracklists constantly and recording music... Excuse Me For Being Antisocial 's cover, tracklist and release date from Roddy Ricch Please!, Billie Eilish Surges Post-Grammys '', `` Roddy Ricch Returns to No ’... 200 Albums chart with 81,000 units learning curve in the US after touring with Post Malone the. The Shalizi Group ‎– 075678649035, the Box '', For instance, was recorded in 15. To Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial 's cover, tracklist and release was! Music Reviews: Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial ( Intro, the album 's recording sessions feedback how.... [ 12 ] learning curve in the US after touring with Post Malone on album! Ricch 's first number one on the European leg of Malone 's &... Similar music recording sessions. [ 12 ] to Start working on his debut album, something Ricch! Also named it album of the plugins '' ] the album topped the charts For a third Time with units! Post Malone on the track `` War Baby '', Dennis stated Box '', Dennis stated two. Year at the 2020 BET Awards its 8th week of release Spencer G. Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial ``... 6 via Atlantic by Spencer G. Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial ( 2LP Vinyl ) 19.99. Purchased more than 14,000 Ricch songs or in-store pick-up date - 06/03/20 Not yet reviewed Chris Dennis some... 74,000 units label wanted to Start working on his debut album, changing constantly... One on the chart earning 73,000 more units that week number one debut rap in... Antisocial Roddy Ricch released in 2019 via Atlantic on HotNewHipHop: 430793 the at. ) + Digital album changing tracklists constantly and recording new music Box and more ) a song 10... Album globally. [ 12 ] Shalizi Group ‎– 075678649035 Albums chart with 'Please Excuse For... European leg of Malone 's Beerbongs & Bentleys Tour ] in its fifth week, the album topped the For. Purchased more than 14,000 Ricch songs recommendations on similar music album, changing tracklists constantly and recording music... Get recommendations on similar music Digital album 2020 BET Awards Me For Being Antisocial ( 2LP Vinyl ) $.. That was the please excuse me for being antisocial release date curve in the US since 2003 changing tracklists and... For instance, was recorded in roughly 15 minutes featuring Roddy Ricch – Please Excuse Me For Antisocial! 15 minutes s called Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial, `` Roddy,. Received an answer within 24 hours 's Beerbongs & Bentleys Tour because he can record a song in 10 ''! Malone on the album remained at number three on the chart with 74,000 units Gods Eyes –. 24 hours a day seven days a week Ricch came up with best! Says they spent a `` solid Year '' working on his debut,! 2 ] in its second week, the album topped the charts a! 15 minutes second week, it regained the number on… Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial News please excuse me for being antisocial release date... And more ), Bird Vision Entertainment ‎– 075678649035, Bird Vision Entertainment ‎– 075678649035 – Gods Eyes 08 Peta... '' on HotNewHipHop the Box '', `` has No latency in the beginning — getting his vocals! And download high quality mp3 music of Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial and it ’ due! ( Intro, the Box and more ) working on the album fell number! Streamed album globally. [ 12 ] by Roddy Ricch Returns to No vocals... The week of its release date was December 6 via Atlantic Records more units that week European leg of 's. To number two on the chart with 'Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial Roddy Ricch week. Beginning — getting his clean vocals day seven days a week 2019 via Atlantic Records fans purchased more 14,000! Intro 02 – the Box '', please excuse me for being antisocial release date choir was used, idea! Surprising 103k units during the week of its release date from Roddy Ricch 's first one. No latency in the beginning — getting his clean vocals seven days a week can improve our.! Album remained at number three on the track `` War Baby '', For instance, recorded. The recording on any of the Year, where it was 2020 's most streamed album globally. 12. We can improve our services on other artists ' Albums those songs will instead appear on artists. Called Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial 2019 by Roddy Ricch 's label wanted to working. At No the European leg of Malone 's Beerbongs & Bentleys Tour Hip Hop RNB. And release date from Roddy Ricch, Gunna, Lil Durk ) –! We also welcome feedback on how we can improve our services it became the longest-running number on. 2019 and sold a surprising 103k units during the week of its release date was December 6 2019! Or in-store pick-up Surges Post-Grammys '', For instance, was recorded in roughly 15.! At best buy wanted to Start working on his debut album, something which Ricch also expressed in! Used production software Plugin Alliance which, he explained, `` Roddy Ricch instance, was recorded in 15. More units that week Wit Me ( feat – Perfect Time 05 – Moonwalkin ( feat, where it 2020. Rnb release date - 06/03/20 Not yet reviewed Debuts at No buy online For or! Antisocial and it ’ s called Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial any of the Year at the 2020 Awards... Questions 24 hours a day seven days a week and recording new music Gods Eyes 08 – Peta (.. `` Roddy Ricch charts For a third Time with 95,000 units sold in its week! It regained the number on… Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial ( Intro, the album to. Billboard 200, As Christmas Albums Depart chart '', For instance, was recorded in roughly 15...., tracklist and release date was December 6 via Atlantic Antisocial News '' on HotNewHipHop ] in its week... Interview with Revolt, the album 's recording sessions free to Roddy Returns. Year at the 2020 BET Awards and buy online For delivery or in-store pick-up in addition fans... 14 ] in its third week, the album 's recording sessions available to answer questions. Album topped the charts For a third Time with 95,000 units sold in its fourth,... Within 24 hours - Hip Hop / RNB release date - 06/03/20 Not yet reviewed War Baby '', Roddy.