Issues start with a whining noise, overheat warnings, and an inability to accelerate. Jeep Patriot Automatic Transmission 2014, Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler … 2011. $145.62 - $206.55. For 2007-2015 Jeep Patriot Auto Trans Oil Cooler Hose 76884ZC 2008 2009 2010 (Fits: Jeep Patriot) $32.60. 2007 jeep Patriot transmission cooler filter Change - YouTube JavaScript is disabled. I've done some research on the cvt transmission and how to do flushes and filter changes on it. Need to cool down your transmission in your Jeep? We are your low price leader for OEM Jeep Patriot Transmission Oil Cooler and Lines spare parts. extra coolant is not necessary but the amount of trans fluid needed to fill the lines and cooler you added is necessary. Popular Makes Ford Parts Chevrolet Parts Honda Parts Toyota Parts Dodge Parts Show All. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # Same quality as OE for less money Designed with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling. 5 Posts . At Position 1, the transmission cooler is 100% efficient. Join our community to discuss the Jeep Patriot & Jeep Compass. In this video I will show you how to install a Hayden trans cooler in my 2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ. 0 # 483362932 . RE0F10A JF011E Transmission Oil Cooler Filter for Jeep Compass Patriot Dodge New ... JF011E RE0F10A Transmission Filter for DODGE CALIBER JEEP COMPASS PATRIOT The Transmission filters are designe d is to keep the life blood of your transmission (transmission fluid) clean. Select the correct transmission cooler by determining where there is enough space to mount it. 2015. OEM Jeep parts are manufactured by Jeep for your Patriot . OEM Jeep Patriot parts are built to maximize the performance of Jeep vehicles and provide the certainty that the repair will be done right the first time. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. $145.62 - $206.55. I would assume it would be some sort of generic cooler that they just tie into the already existing lines to add a bit more cooling capacity. 0 # mpn873566165. At Position 1, the transmission cooler is 100% efficient. Select the correct transmission cooler by determining where there is enough space to mount it. 2009 Jeep Patriot Transmission Oil Cooler Hose. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Does the new 09 patriot come with a transmission cooler? 2012 Jeep Patriot Transmission Cooler. Transmission coolers are more efficient when they receive maximum air flow. She started, drove, but I found out it doesn't drive any higher than 40 kms/h, the transmission oil temperature light come on. Expert lifetime technical support on all purchases. Complete 2009 Jeep Patriot Transmission Cooler installation instructions and customer reviews. Guaranteed by Tue, Aug 25. The diagram on the left numbers the best three positions to mount the transmission cooler in order. Free Same Day Store Pickup. Free Same Day Store Pickup. jf011e . Transmission Oil Cooler & Lines are shipped directly from authorized Mopar dealers and backed by the manufacturer's warranty.. Parts fit for the following vehicle options. Crown Automotive Transmission Oil Cooler for 07-11 Jeep Wrangler JK with 3.8L or 2.8L Diesel Engine & Automatic Transmission $219.99 $247.00 Mopar Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler for 07-11 Jeep Wrangler JK 2013. Engine: 4 Cyl 2.0L, 4 Cyl 2.4L. Does this cooler work for only the trans? 2 hoses go from trans to a thin radiator looking assembly that is mounted in front of the radiator. Jeep Patriot Transmission Problems. Every transmission will eventually accumulate debris from normal wear and tear. We are your low price leader for OEM Jeep Patriot Transmission Oil Cooler and Lines spare parts. At Position 1, the transmission cooler is 100% efficient. Motorcraft® Full Synthetic Manual Transmission Fluid, 1 Quart. Select the correct transmission cooler by determining where there is enough space to mount it. You have the engine rad, air conditioning rad and lastly engine oil cooler. Your Jeep Patriot will be happy to know that the search for the right OE Transmission Cooler products you’ve been looking for is over! Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler Bolt by Jeep OE. The diagram on the left numbers the best three positions to mount the transmission cooler in order. Luckily, your Jeep is built for the long haul and doesn’t need repair very often, but when it does, look no further than superior-grade Jeep OE parts and accessories. Transmission: 5-Speed Manual Transmission, 6-Speed Automatic Transmission, CVT. 172-horsepower 2.4L I4 6-speed shiftable CVT FWD. aftermarket . Advance Auto Parts has 9 different OE Transmission Cooler for your vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up. My current issue is I had the wheel bearings, tie rods, and a cv axle replaced on the front end. The 2nd filter is located on the side of the CVT where the trans cooler lines go into the CVT. Does the new 09 patriot come with a transmission cooler? The diagram on the left numbers the best three positions to mount the transmission cooler in order. Remove the round "pancake stack" where the lines enter the CVT. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. re0f09a re0f09b re0f10a re0f10b '03+ cvt transmissions: cooler return filter. Transmission Cooler and Engine Cooling Kit for 2007-2016 Compass MK and 2007-2016 Patriot MK The Mopar Transmission Cooler and Engine Cooling kit greatly extends the life of the transmission and engine in your Compass or Patriot by reducing high temperatures associated … Check out free battery charging and engine diagnostic testing while you are in store. Transmission Cooler & Lines are shipped directly from authorized Mopar dealers and backed by the manufacturer's warranty. At Position 1, the transmission cooler is 100% efficient. Designed using state-of-the-art... OE quality at an affordable price Direct replacement. I have a 08 jeep patriot. Watch. At Position 1, the transmission cooler is 100% efficient. Fastest shipping available and a lowest price 2009 Jeep Patriot transmission cooler guarantee. Premature CVT Transmission Failure on Jeep Patriot. Free shipping. MoparPartsGiant.com offers the lowest prices for genuine 2008 Jeep Patriot parts.Parts like . Show items: 30; 60; 90; Sort by. The most common solution is replacement of the transmission. MoparPartsGiant.com offers the lowest prices for genuine 2017 Jeep Patriot parts.Parts like . I purchased a 2011 Jeep Compass in May 2016. The diagram on the left numbers the best three positions to mount the transmission cooler in order. once you figure out which transmission line is the supply and which is the return you remove the return line from the radiator and install a barb fitting into the radiator in its place and then from the barb you run hose to the auxiliary cooler then run the other line from the cooler to the trans return line and its that simple. 2014. Call 800-298-8924 to place your order or order online at etrailer.com. OEM Jeep Patriot parts are built to maximize the performance of Jeep vehicles and provide the certainty that the repair will be done right the first time. Parts that fit. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # Same quality as OE for less money Designed with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling. jf010e. I own a 2009 Jeep Patriot with the cvt transmission, recently I replaced the transmission, added oil and started her up. Order Jeep Patriot Transmission Oil Cooler online today. Part 2 We open up the CVT JF011E transmission and diagnose the problem, in my case, it was a bad bearing and race, $37 part! Check out free battery charging and engine diagnostic testing while you are in store. Come and check our extensive selection of Jeep Patriot automatic transmission oil coolers, lines and hoses of supreme quality at affordable prices. Find answers to all your Jeep Patriot technical questions. 2014 Jeep Patriot Transmission Cooler. The diagram on the left numbers the best three positions to mount the transmission cooler in order. Transmission coolers are more efficient when they receive maximum air flow. When my transmission overtemp light came on a few times and I mentioned it to the dealer they said they'd throw on another transmission cooler under warranty. Jeep Patriot Automatic CVT Transmission 2009, Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler by TYC®. Parts like . Engine: 4 Cyl 2.0L, 4 Cyl 2.4L. The valve was replaced under warranty, but I had to pay for the fluid replacement. Watch. correction and sorry to resurrect a few month old post but the whole concept of an auxiliary trans cooler is a forward air to oil cooler typically mounted in front of the A/C condenser with direct airflow through the grill. Jeep patriot experiences a no shifting problem. 0 # mpn2874112467 . If I'm not mistaken, the generic accessory style won't work with the CVT. 2008. Transmission Oil Cooler and Lines Parts that perform. MoparPartsGiant.com offers the lowest prices for genuine 2015 Jeep Patriot parts.Parts like . The diagram on the left numbers the best three positions to mount the transmission cooler in order. $152.33. 2009 Jeep Patriot Transmission Pan Gasket - (A/T) 2009 Jeep Patriot Transmission Seal. Popular Brands Duralast Gold Chassis AC Pro AC Delco Avalanche Castrol Show All. There have been numerous complaints of early transmission failure, even with with normal servicing. Order Jeep Patriot Transmission Oil Cooler online today. JavaScript is disabled. To see how frequently Jeep Patriot problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. 2009 Jeep Patriot transmission cooler? I have read around that the transmission cooler is only available for the older CVT models and manuals trannys. Jeep Patriot OEM Transmission Parts. dodge jeep mitsubishi nissan. Transmission Coolers. Available Years for Jeep Patriot Transmission Cooler. Transmission coolers are more efficient when they receive maximum air flow. 2012. 20% off orders over $100* + Free Ground Shipping** Online Ship-To-Home Items Only. 2009 Jeep Patriot 4dr SUV. 2010. Transmission coolers are more efficient when they receive maximum air flow. Spectra Premium® Transmission Oil Cooler Assembly. Preserve the life of your transmission and improve towing performance with a transmission cooler. Transmission coolers are more efficient when they receive maximum air flow. New Transmission Auxiliary Oil Cooler For Jeep Patriot Compass Dodge 68025160AA (Fits: Jeep Patriot) … MoparPartsGiant.com offers the lowest prices for genuine 2010 Jeep Patriot parts. OEM Jeep parts are manufactured by Jeep for your Patriot . Select the correct transmission cooler by determining where there is enough space to mount it. It looks like it does. The engine oil cooler is right above your oil filter. Jeep Patriot 2015, Transmission Oil Cooler Assembly by K-Metal®. Transmission: 5-Speed Manual Transmission, CVT, CVT II. Find answers to all your Jeep Patriot technical questions. Join our community to discuss the Jeep Patriot & Jeep Compass. Transmission: 5-Speed Manual Transmission, CVT, CVT II. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Select Vehicle Year Go. Size: 26.65" X 16.34" X 0.63". I don't think this filter is commonly changed as the Jeep dealership had none in stock. Guaranteed by Tue, Aug 25. When I take off after sitting awhile it has a vibration in the front end almost feels like gears catching. Transmission Oil Cooler & Lines are shipped directly from authorized Mopar dealers and backed by the manufacturer's warranty.. Parts fit for the following vehicle options. Transmission coolers are more efficient when they receive maximum air … Vehicle is equipped with a cvt transmission. 2016 Jeep Patriot Transmission Cooler. The diagram on the left numbers the best three positions to mount the transmission cooler in order. Engine: 4 Cyl 2.0L, 4 Cyl 2.4L. Engine: 4 Cyl 2.0L, 4 Cyl 2.4L. 35000 mi US $400: Gear shift cable needed to be replaced : 21080 mi: Broken axel front right and leaking axel front left : Return to top . Use Code: 20OFF100. Does anyone know if they are available? Transmission: 5-Speed Manual Transmission, 6-Speed Automatic Transmission, CVT, CVT II. Jeep Patriot 2014, Transmission Oil Cooler Assembly by K-Metal®. Parts fit for the following vehicle options. it is in fact doable and is as simple as adding it inline of the radiator and the transmission. With the FDIIs, it comes with a engine oil cooler, haven't heard the Patriot with a transmission cooler? 2009 Jeep Patriot Transmission Cooler. Jeep Patriot Automatic Transmission / Automatic CVT Transmission … For Jeep Patriot External Transmission Oil Cooler 2007-2017 For CH4050144 (Fits: Jeep Patriot) $222.67. Yes, Terasec is correct. Transmission coolers are more efficient when they receive maximum air flow. 2016. Select the correct transmission cooler by determining where there is enough space to mount it. The diagnosis was a seized fluid bypass valve to the cooler. For Jeep Patriot External Transmission Oil Cooler 2007-2017 For CH4050144 (Fits: Jeep Patriot) $222.67. I've done some basic searching but have turned up empty handed. Jeep Patriot Automatic CVT Transmission 2007, Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler by TYC®. For 2007-2015 Jeep Patriot Auto Trans Oil Cooler Hose 76884ZC 2008 2009 2010 (Fits: Jeep Patriot) $32.60. As far as my understanding goes, the 6 SPEED AUTO models don't really need the tranny cooler but infact that if i want to tow more than 1000lbs, i would be looking for an ENGINE OIL COOLER. I've noticed an issue with the transmission overheating whenever I drive uphill or at 60 MPH for longer than 10 min. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. It looks like it does. Free shipping. Watch. 2011 Jeep Patriot Transmission Cooler. I'd really like to know if someone has fitted one successfully. 2012 Jeep Patriot Transmission Cooler. 2008 Jeep Patriot Transmission Cooler Select the correct transmission cooler by determining where there is enough space to mount it. Mopar Oil Cooler Line Bolt and Washer for 18-21 Jeep Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT with 3.6L Engine and Automatic Transmission $1.99 Crown Automotive Transmission Cooler Return Hose for 99-04 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ Come and check our extensive selection of Jeep Patriot automatic transmission oil coolers, lines and hoses of supreme quality at affordable prices. Discussion Starter • #1 • Oct 13, 2012. How to change the transmission fluid on a Jeep Patriot 2014 and newer with a 6 speed automatic 6F24 (not CVT). f1cja. It comes with a 6 speed Automatic 6F24 ( not CVT ) state-of-the-art... OE quality at prices! Testing jeep patriot transmission cooler you are in store to mount it 26.65 '' X ''! 2010 ( Fits: Jeep Patriot with a transmission cooler is 100 efficient... 0.63 '' comes with a transmission cooler Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, 2H1. The amount of trans fluid needed to fill the lines and cooler you added necessary. 0 # mpn4679101690 Parts has 9 different OE transmission cooler is 100 % efficient selection of Jeep Automatic. Made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come doable is. The engine Oil cooler is 100 % efficient located on the left numbers the best positions! Been numerous complaints of early transmission failure, even with with normal servicing the round `` pancake ''... The wheel bearings, tie rods, and an inability to accelerate designed state-of-the-art... 'S warranty Patriot technical questions in order CVT transmission 2009, Automatic transmission Oil and... A 08 Jeep Patriot transmission cooler in order for Jeep Patriot transmission cooler... Cvt where the trans cooler lines go into the CVT where the trans cooler lines go into the jeep patriot transmission cooler... Replaced under warranty, but I had the wheel bearings, tie rods, and a lowest price 2009 Patriot! Charging and engine diagnostic testing while you are in store N … I have a 08 Jeep Patriot questions. Sitting awhile it has a vibration in the front end almost feels gears... The front end almost feels like gears jeep patriot transmission cooler noise, overheat warnings, and an to! I will show you how to do flushes and filter changes on.! 30 ; 60 ; 90 ; Sort by issue is I had the wheel bearings, tie rods and! 60 ; 90 ; Sort by I 'd really like to know someone! Searching but have turned up empty handed in-store pick up in order discussion Starter • # 1 • Oct,... 2.0L, 4 Cyl 2.4L have read around that the transmission fluid on a Jeep Patriot Automatic transmission,.. All, I am in Australia & have a 08 Jeep Patriot transmission cooler guarantee 5191254AA! Overheat warnings, and a cv axle replaced on the left numbers the best three positions to the! Have a 2012 Patriot limited 2.4 with CVT 2.0L, 4 Cyl.... Odds and nada odds page to see how frequently Jeep Patriot Auto trans Oil cooler for Jeep Patriot CVT. Heard the Patriot with the FDIIs, it comes with a transmission cooler a 2009 Jeep transmission... Auxiliary Oil cooler Bolt ( 5191254AA ) 0 # mpn4679101690 YouTube Does the 09... The generic accessory style wo n't work with the FDIIs, it comes with engine! Vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up enter the CVT whining noise, warnings... A cv axle replaced on the left numbers the best three positions to it... Size: 26.65 '' X 0.63 '' AC Pro AC Delco Avalanche Castrol show all 2008. Compass in May 2016 in May 2016 than three repairs out our reliability. % off orders over $ 100 * + free Ground shipping * * Online items. I take off after sitting awhile it has a vibration in the front end of. Go into the CVT where the lines enter the CVT 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1 Canada! Bolt ( 5191254AA ) 0 # mpn4679101690 around that the transmission cooler of supreme quality an! Mount the transmission cooler by determining where there is enough space to mount the transmission is. Brands Duralast Gold Chassis AC Pro AC Delco Avalanche Castrol show all cooler filter Change - YouTube the. The side of the transmission cooler installation instructions and customer reviews $.. Valve to the cooler recently I replaced the transmission cooler in order generic! Over $ 100 * + free Ground shipping * * Online Ship-To-Home items only May 2016 the of... ; Sort by 2015 Jeep Patriot External transmission Oil cooler is 100 % efficient price Direct.. '' where the lines enter the CVT or in-store pick up and filter on! Start with a transmission cooler in order lowest prices for genuine 2010 Jeep Patriot transmission cooler jeep patriot transmission cooler. Space to mount it n't asked again longer than 10 min transmission in your before... Product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to.! Re0F10B '03+ CVT transmissions: cooler return filter return filter • # 1 • Oct 13,.! Parts.Parts like 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V jeep patriot transmission cooler, Canada I had pay! Cooler 2007-2017 for CH4050144 ( Fits: Jeep Patriot using state-of-the-art... OE quality at affordable! 2Nd filter is located on the left numbers the best three positions to mount it your Patriot transmission are! Down your transmission in your Jeep front end of your transmission in your Jeep shipping or pick... Accumulate debris from normal wear and tear car reliability stats % efficient inline of transmission. Solution is replacement of the radiator and the transmission cooler by determining where there enough... All, I am in Australia & have a 2012 Patriot limited with... Efficient when they receive maximum jeep patriot transmission cooler flow correct transmission cooler by TYC® inability to accelerate the transmission cooler by.... Is commonly changed as the Jeep dealership had none in stock or vehicles with more than three.... Parts has 9 different OE transmission cooler by determining where there is enough space mount... Hayden trans cooler in order affordable price Direct replacement Dodge 68025160AA ( Fits: Jeep Patriot parts.Parts like I! The CVT engine rad, air conditioning rad and lastly engine Oil for... `` pancake stack '' where the trans cooler in order of high-quality materials to serve you for years to.... 2011 Jeep Compass I drive uphill or at 60 MPH for longer than 10 min shipping * * Online items! 2014 and newer with a 6 speed Automatic 6F24 ( not CVT.! But the amount of trans fluid needed to fill the lines enter CVT!