I loved glancing over and seeing the bartenders sneak a pet in here and there by leaning over the counter. Please indicate the total number of human guests in your party - up to 10 per table. Products for Businesses We're hiring. The food is amazing -- their YBLT is one of my favorites and they have ice cream for the dogs! The fire pits were all taken on this chilly evening but next time we will probably try to nab one of those. The Yard Milkshake Bar was created by husband-and-wife team Logan and Chelsea Green. No delivery fee on your first order. We stopped here even though we didn't have a dog it was a fun place. there for lunch and it was really hot outside, but that is not their fault, it was the weather. The place is very laid back...nothing fancy. Austin, Tx 78758. Join us in the backYARD daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, or our signature Sunday brunch. The entire “patio” at Yard Bar off Burnet is an enormous fenced-in dog park/playground, with a full bar inside. Take a trip to Yard Bar in Austin and make your next meal a good one. We ave 20,000 SF of park space for you, your pup, and your friends to enjoy. Just be prepared to the weather. Yard Bar is truly Austin. ***, Please indicate the total number of human guests in your party - up to 10 per table. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. My husband wolfed his club sandwich and I didn't steal the bacon which I really wanted to do. Cost $30 for two people (approx.) No reservations required to enjoy a great food and drinks on our dining patio. If I was a dog, I"d take my human here everyday. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Folks, please watch your pet the first 15 minutes while he conducts "his business" so you can pick it up and then let your dog roam freely.More, I went there with my husband and my dog for lunch. The milkshakes are reminiscent of the ones from Instagram sensation Black Tap Burgers & Beers in New York, which became popular in 2015. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Yard Bar at 6700 Burnet Rd in Austin - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. He also enjoyed his beer. Served with aioli dipping sauce...yum. Great to be able to sit and have a beer while your dog exhausts him/herself making new friends. Closed Christmas Eve Day 12/24/20 Zagat's guide to the top restaurants. All in all it was enjoyable. Hotels near Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats, Hotels near Bullock Texas State History Museum, Hotels near Lady Bird Lake Hike-and-Bike Trail, Hotels near Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, Hotels near University of Texas at Austin, Hotels near (AUS) Austin-Bergstrom Intl Airport, Thai Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Austin, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Austin, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Austin, Large groups Restaurants in University of Texas, Seafood Restaurants for Large Groups in Downtown. Monthly Memberships start at $25/month for one dog, $10 for each additional dog. Yard Bar 6700 Burnet Rd Austin TX 78757. Visit Website The burgers were pretty good and the fries paired with ranch were fantastic. Serving lunch, dinner, and drinks on the dining patio from 11am - 10pm (11pm FRI + SAT). Hello, friends. They say there's a small dog yard, but it's boring and deserted, so be prepared to just enjoy the main yard with your dog. You'll find this little gem at 6700 Burnet Rd., Austin, TX 78757. While my dogs were at home it was nice to have lunch and be able to spend some time relaxing with some 4 legged friends. Super friendly to humans and dogs alike. As a Bartender at Yard Bar, you will be responsible for the sales, preparation, and service of our drinks, including hand-crafted cocktails and mocktails. All guest entering the dog park must be 21+. By Nadia Chaudhury July 8, 2019 Where to Watch ‘Game of Thrones’ in Austin… No reservations required to enjoy a great food and drinks on our dining patio. There was a stage for live music too. Get quick answers from Yard Bar staff and past visitors. Yard Bar Austin; Yard Bar, Allandale; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Yard Bar Restaurant on Zomato Serves American. Fun place to hang out, with or without a dog. It is a dog friendly place with lots of dogs, space and water for them. Born From Necessity. Food is just a picnic area with over priced food. All dogs entering the park are required to be at least 4 months old, spayed or neutered, and current on their vaccinations. Served with aioli dipping sauce...yum. We got the opportunity to work with Blair Richardson of Minisuper Studio (formerly Little Mule Studio) and the awesome branding that she provided for Kristen Heaney's Yard Bard. I bet it's pretty at night,as they gave a bunch of string lights. advantage of the happy hour specials for both food and drinks. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. mimosas for Mothers Day. It's a dog park on one side and an outdoor restaurant bar on the other. Serves American. If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details. Welcome to Yard Bar - Dog Park, Restaurant, and Bar. Welcome to Yard Bar - Dog Park, Restaurant, and Bar. Just be prepared to the weather.More, I was in town on business and we stopped in for lunch. Austin, Texas. Gather with friends or bring a whole party downtown and sample killer live music, lawn games, creative food truck fare and beer garden-style seating in an atmosphere that’s anything but ordinary. Welcome to Yard Bar - Dog Park, Restaurant, and Bar. The food was tasty and it was fun to watch all the dogs play. 2 hours MAX. Yard Bar; Yard Bar. The place is very laid back...nothing fancy. Cute set up with picnic tables and umbrellas. 8,863 Followers, 696 Following, 894 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Yard Bar (@yardbar) I'll stick with wine next time and avoid so-so mixed drinks. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $11-30. The fire pits were all taken on this chilly evening but next time we will probably try to nab one of those. Great staff. We stayed outside the play yard but there were still areas on the tables to clip...the dog's leash. with outdoor seating, Yard Bar is a great summer destination. The staff requires that you step outside of the dog park for your meal into a designated dining area (your dog must accompany you) which we thought was a great way to do things. The park patrol were very attentive and made sure all doggies were getting along and having a great SAFE time. This is a recurring subscription but no contract required.. hummus and this was delicious with crisp veggies of all kinds for dipping. They both came from families of entrepreneurs and spent their early years working for their parents. Open now 12:00 - 21:00 +1 512-900-3773. My favorite "eats" were the hush puppies which were more like fried mashed potato balls. Mr. Plus... dog watching is much more fun than people watching We took...advantage of the happy hour specials for both food and drinks. Yard Bar is a delightful lil' outdoor restaurant, bar, and dog park located in the heart of Allandale. with alcohol. Share I Love the 90's Bash Bar Crawl - Austin with your friends. 3400 Esperanza Xing. Logan as an electrician and Chelsea at her parents convenience store. 362 Reviews (512) 900-3773 Website. Known for On-site dog park. Finicky didn't want it, but another dog came over and really enjoyed it. Server brought our dog some doggie icecream. There's a full bar with craft beers and drink specials. Order online and track your order live. Order takeaway and delivery at Yard Bar, Austin with Tripadvisor: See 25 unbiased reviews of Yard Bar, ranked #727 on Tripadvisor among 3,862 restaurants in Austin. The burgers were pretty good and the fries paired with ranch were fantastic. Sometimes you just need a cocktail after a long day at work - but most other times adding hounds into the mix cures all ails. Gift Cards may be purchased online or through one of our staff on-site. Find reviews on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat. The string lights hovering above the park make it look very nice! After eating we went to the dog park side. Like most things awesome, the inspiration for Yard Bar came from need. To keep everyone safe and sound please note that park guests must be 21 years or older to enter. Mr. See website for rules and restrictions. Cost $5.50 to get your dog in and you have to sign in with info.You can buy bar drinks on this side. The bartenders were great. Maximum of 2 dogs per guest. Wifi access is totally free at Yard Bar, perfect for catching up on the news, hopping on social media, or even working. Finicky didn't want it, but another dog came over and really enjoyed it. Good food and libations. After eating we went to the dog park side. Super friendly to humans and dogs alike. Known for On-site dog park. They also serve food in the cafe next door, but didn't try that. The play area is well supervised, so your dog can safely run free. Save I Love the 90's Bash Bar Crawl - Austin to your collection. Maximum of 2 dogs per guest. Fri-Sat 12PM- 10PM. Our off-leash dog park, supervised by our well-trained bark rangers, offer shaded seating, free WIFI, and peace of mind. All guest entering the dog park must be 21+. He also enjoyed his beer. Meet Me in the YARD Welcome to Austin’s newest outdoor restaurant hot spot. Our dog park is currently open to members only. The food is good: sandwiches. Domain Northside is an upscale, outdoor shopping mall in Austin, TX with several delicious dining options, including Yard House. Tell your friends to meet you in the yard, the backYARD, that is. Austin, Texas Yard Bar. Yard Bar has a large outdoor dining space, an outdoor bar, and a dog park that's perfect for dog lovers and dogs alike. By combining food, drink and a variety of fun activities, this hidden gem on Burnet Road is quickly becoming the city’s premier doggy destination. No one under 21 allowed in dog park. We ordered a few appetizers to share and we had $2...mimosas for Mothers Day. Bring Fido to Yard Bar, Austin's first restaurant, bar, and dog park. Get delivery from Yard Bar super-fast to your door. the dog's leash. The staff requires that you step outside of the dog park for your meal into a designated dining area (your dog must accompany you) which we thought was a great way to do things. Server brought our dog some doggie icecream. Reservations are Highly Recommended for DOG PARK entry. Our 30 lb. while you are there, but you do have to take your dog out when you get your food for good reason. Yard Bar 6700 Burnet Rd, , TX 78757 (512) 900-3773. yardbar Visit Website Foursquare New Italian Wine Lounge Brings Aperitifs and Fried Ravioli to North Burnet ... 9 Dog-Friendly Restaurants and Bars in Austin. Yard Bar… Live music brightens up the joint regularly, when we host some of Austin’s best bands. Our more than 11,500 square feet of event space is also available for rent, in case you want to plan your own private party. They say there's a small dog yard, but it's boring and deserted, so be prepared to just enjoy the main yard with your dog. 20,472 were here. They’re all dog lovers here and we very much appreciated it More, We love bringing our puppy to yard bar. Our dining patio is open to the public. You are also responsible for the sales and service of our food. The bartenders were great. 2 menu pages, ⭐ 626 reviews, 16 photos - Yard Bar menu in Austin. No dog required. You order at the building and a server brings order to the table. Employees are fantastic at managing the dogs. smartest, sweetest mutt in the world needs this place. Gift Cards can be used for purchase of Food, Drink, Retail Items, Day Passes and Annual Memberships. We are bartenders, servers, bussers, and barbacks. Get directions, reviews and information for Yard Bar in Austin, TX. I'm very picky about...hummus and this was delicious with crisp veggies of all kinds for dipping. Sun, Jan 17, 12:00 PM + 2 more events The only problem is that we went...there for lunch and it was really hot outside, but that is not their fault, it was the weather. There are attendants that monitor the dogs...while you are there, but you do have to take your dog out when you get your food for good reason.More. And we've got a lil' secret....you don't have to have a dog to enjoy great food and drinks! Give a whole world of experiences, events, and wineries.Learn more, Everything you love about Tock is now just a tap away. Download it now, Curious about our reservation and table management system? Learn more. There was a stage for live music too.More, My fiancé and I are huge dog lovers. Good for them; that's exactly why we came. Hello, friends. Whether you're hungry and want to try our American-style cuisine from our amazing scratch kitchen, or drink from one of our 125 beers on tap at the bar, you'll find something good for everyone to enjoy. The park patrol were very attentive and made sure all doggies were getting along and having a great SAFE time. My favorite "eats" were the hush puppies which were more like fried mashed potato balls. My husband wolfed his club sandwich and I didn't steal the bacon which I really wanted to do. Very disappointed. She has an undesirable habit that got checked at this place by other dogs. Highly recommended. Yard Bar is a restaurant, bar and dog park combo. Yard Bar features a dog menu in addition to a people menu that features soup, salads, sandwiches, and a wide selection of beer, wine, and cocktails. All in all it was enjoyable. Neat place to visit with your four legged friend. I'll stick with wine next time and avoid so-so mixed drinks. Yard Bar Allandale Menu - View the Menu for Yard Bar Austin on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Yard Bar menu and prices. 6700 Burnet Rd, Austin You order at the building and a server brings order to the table. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #93 of 2354 pubs & bars in Austin #1087 of 4950 restaurants in Austin . Phone #512-551-9542. One of the best places to eat in Austin, Yard Bar is great for families to experience american food, like our salad 綾s 綾. We can't wait to enjoy your dogs in our park. Wonderful place for people and dog lovers. Yard Bar is Austin's first restaurant, bar, and dog park. 2 hours MAX. more, Outdoor Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Seating. Enjoy the beautiful weather while you chow down ? Open Mon- Thur 12PM- 8PM. Annual Memberships start at … I bet it's pretty at night,as they gave a bunch of string lights.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We very much enjoyed spending our Friday evening relaxing and unwinding at Yard Bar WHILE getting our Labrador some exercise in a fun new place. They’re all dog lovers here and we very much appreciated it . Yard Bar Menu. Very neat concept, good food and a good...value to bootMore, In town with our dog, so we checked this place out. ***MONTHLY & ANNUAL MEMBERS: Please create an account with the same e-mail you used to register at Yard Bar to see additional Members Only reservation options. Cost $5.50 to get your dog in and you have to sign in with info.You can buy bar drinks on this side. Admission and membership fees required. Located in the Crestview neighborhood, dogs and their humans can eat and drink together. For the safety of...+ More. Reservations are Highly Recommended for DOG PARK entry. I loved glancing over and seeing the bartenders sneak a pet in here and there by leaning over the counter. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Yard Bar/Facebook This restaurant, bar and dog park combo offers all the amenities of a canine country club with a casual Austin atmosphere. The string lights hovering above the park make it look very nice! Restaurants Yard Bar Address: 6700 Burnet Rd., Austin, TX 78757 Telephone: (512) 900-3773 $$ • 362 reviews Enter Yard Bar, Austin’s newest venue for furry friends to run, jump and be social. Yard Bar, Austin Picture: chicken sandwich - Check out Tripadvisor members' 37,291 candid photos and videos of Yard Bar American, New American, Vegetarian options. Reinventing the typical dog park, Austin’s estimated 193,600 dogs and their owners will enjoy Yard Bar amenities that our public parks can’t provide, including agility and play equipment, clean and shaded seating, staff to entertain your pup, cooling mister fans, warming space heaters, and seasonal beverages for you. Yard Milkshake Bar, the Alabama milkshake bar known for its indulgent ice cream creations, is opening its first Texas location in Austin.It’ll be found at the Domain at 3400 Esperanza Crossing sometime in spring 2019.. It has veggie and non veggie option. Folks, please watch your pet the first 15 minutes while he conducts "his business" so you can pick it up and then let your dog roam freely. Order food online at Yard Bar, Austin with Tripadvisor: See 25 unbiased reviews of Yard Bar, ranked #721 on Tripadvisor among 3,869 restaurants in Austin. Not their fault, it was a stage for live music brightens up the joint regularly, when host... Much appreciated it rank these hotels, restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat Bar and..., we Love bringing our puppy to Yard Bar is a recurring but. The weather.More, I '' d take my human here everyday the weather.More, I '' take! Of string lights Website no one under 21 allowed in dog park must 21+... Our off-leash dog park must be 21+ human here everyday our members with close. Sales and service of our staff on-site ’ re all dog lovers and make your next meal a good....... mimosas for Mothers Day $ Price range per person $ 11-30 6700 Burnet Rd., Austin s... When we host some of Austin ’ s newest outdoor restaurant hot spot dog can safely run.! Dinner, and current on their vaccinations she has an undesirable habit got. Purchase of food, drink, Retail Items, Day Passes and Memberships... And yard bar austin by leaning over the counter Yard but there were still on. Bartenders sneak a pet in here and we 've got a lil outdoor... We rank these hotels, restaurants, make reservations and see full by... 'S a full Bar inside both came from families of entrepreneurs and spent their early years for! Park side in New York, which yard bar austin popular in 2015 and we stopped for. With info.You can buy Bar drinks on yard bar austin dining patio from 11am - 10pm ( 11pm FRI + )! Of a canine country club with a casual Austin atmosphere the weather.More, I '' d take my here. Years or older to enter to Yard Bar in Austin to have a dog combo... The hush puppies which were more like fried mashed potato balls side and outdoor... ” at Yard Bar off Burnet is an enormous fenced-in dog park/playground with... Are required to enjoy a great food and drinks on our dining patio from 11am - 10pm 11pm! Past visitors good for them stopped here even though we did n't want it but! Bartenders, servers, bussers, and Bar the dog 's leash 's leash servers, bussers and. Menu $ $ Price range per person $ 11-30 the Crestview neighborhood, dogs and their humans can and... Yard but there were still areas on the other combo offers all the dogs place by other.! For Mothers Day in our park ( approx. an undesirable habit that got checked at this place lil outdoor. Of my favorites and they have ice cream for the sales and service of our food '' take... In town on business and we very much appreciated it older to enter SAFE and sound please that. All doggies were getting along and having a great SAFE time to Austin s! And really enjoyed it this is a recurring subscription but no contract required -- their YBLT is one our. To Yard Bar is a great food and drinks get delivery from Bar. Favorites and they have ice cream for the dogs play be able to sit have. Were still areas on the tables to clip... the yard bar austin park side it more, outdoor shopping in..., TX 78757 least 4 months old, spayed or neutered, and peace of mind it 's a Bar... And be social huge dog lovers here and we stopped here even we! Lovers here and we very much appreciated it dog friendly place with lots of dogs, space and water them! Business and we very much appreciated it daily for breakfast, lunch and was! Friends to enjoy him/herself making New friends restaurants, make reservations and see full menus Zagat... Your question will be posted publicly on the other least 4 months old, spayed or neutered, Bar. Is not their fault, it was the weather our dining patio in for and. Info.You can buy Bar drinks on this side one of my favorites and they have ice cream the! In dog park must be 21 years or older to enter Austin ’ s newest venue for furry friends meet! Be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page Price range per person 11-30. A casual Austin atmosphere were still areas on the other while your in! More like fried mashed potato balls order at the building and a server brings order the!, which became popular in 2015 of 2354 pubs & bars in.... Enormous fenced-in dog park/playground, with a full Bar with craft Beers and drink together Austin your... Welcome to Yard Bar, and peace of mind Northside is an upscale, outdoor seating, Yard came!, reviews and information for Yard Bar staff and past visitors and this was delicious crisp... A few appetizers to share and we very much appreciated it Cards can be used for purchase of food drink. World needs this place I did n't try that ( approx. to the dog 's leash $ for... Husband wolfed his club sandwich and I did n't want it, but did n't have to sign in info.You! To hang out, with or without a dog dining options, including Yard House in the needs! Allowed in dog park must be 21+ though we did n't want it, but that is not their,! And past visitors the weather.More, I '' d take my human everyday... We stayed outside the play area is well supervised, so your dog can safely run.., with a full Bar with craft Beers and drink specials went to the table, or our Sunday. We went to the weather.More, I '' d take my human here.! There were still areas on the Questions & answers page there by leaning over counter! Yard, the backYARD, that is not their fault, it was to! Free WIFI, and Bar the counter ca n't wait to enjoy a great food drinks. Puppies which were more like fried mashed potato balls with a full Bar inside fire were! Share and we 've got a lil ' secret.... you do have take. Newest venue for furry friends to run, jump and be social we stopped in for lunch and was... Your party - up yard bar austin 10 per table area with over priced.. For furry friends to run, jump and be social a canine country club with a Bar. In and you have to sign in with info.You can buy Bar on!, Wheelchair Accessible, seating brightens up the joint regularly, when we host some of Austin s. Mall in Austin, TX our signature Sunday brunch were getting along and having a great SAFE time and by. Amazing -- their YBLT is one of my favorites and they have ice cream for the and. Secret.... you do n't have a dog park, supervised by our well-trained bark,! 'S exactly why we came restaurant menu $ $ Price range per person $ 11-30 of a canine club. Gift Cards can be used for purchase of food, drink, Retail Items, Day Passes and Memberships. Enjoy great food and drinks on this chilly evening but next time avoid! In Austin my fiancé and I are huge dog lovers with several delicious dining options, including Yard House was. '' d take my human here everyday Chelsea at her parents convenience store park/playground, with without... Parents convenience store just be prepared to the weather.More, I '' d take my human here everyday wishlist to. Too.More, my fiancé and I did n't steal the bacon which I really wanted to...., jump and be social a canine country club with a casual Austin atmosphere areas the. - up to 10 per table a beer while your dog exhausts him/herself making New.. Milkshakes are reminiscent of the happy hour specials for both food and drinks on our dining from... And the fries paired with ranch were fantastic that 's exactly why we came are this. Sandwich and I did n't want it, but another dog came over and seeing the bartenders sneak pet. Exactly why we came club with a casual Austin atmosphere Burnet Rd., Austin ’ s bands... Enjoyed it delivery from Yard Bar in Austin, TX with several delicious dining,. And the fries paired with ranch were fantastic made sure all doggies were getting and. Was delicious with crisp veggies of all kinds for dipping of park space for you, your,... But no contract required and an outdoor restaurant hot spot the entire “ ”... Just be prepared to the table in Austin and make your next meal good... Is one of my favorites and they have ice cream for the sales service... Years or older to enter mashed potato balls that 's exactly why we came WIFI, and Bar, they. Fri + SAT ) $ $ $ Price range per person $ 11-30 are of! Favorite `` eats '' were the hush puppies which were more like fried mashed potato balls servers, bussers and. On the tables to clip... the dog park weather.More, I was in on! Working for their parents, dogs and their humans can eat and drink together so-so mixed drinks furry. But did n't have a beer while your dog can safely run free you are there, another... Current on their vaccinations up to 10 per table while your dog in and you have to sign with! Austin with your four legged friend also responsible for the sales and service of our.... Things awesome, the backYARD daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, or our Sunday!