-Fiona? Captain! You're always pushing me around or pushing me away. It's beautiful. And I know that you two are digging on each other. -Oh, for 'the love of pit'. I've tried to be fair to you, creatures. That's why I'm better off alone. But don't let that cool you off. Sit by myself outside, I guess. You monster. You're so wrapped up in layers, onion boy. And all she ever do, was like you. Are you all right? Yeah. Now my patience has reached its end! A princess locked in a tower and besieged by a dragon is rescued by a brave knight. Can I stay with you? Best CopyPasta see below for a brief history of copypasta — DO IT, just DO IT! -You know. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. You and what army? Bye, bye. Really? I tell him, I tell him not. I'll ???. Wanted. © Muri, 2006 Ok, ok, let's just back up a little and take this one step at the time. -Yeah, but I know that half is safe. Oh gosh, no one invited us. You know what else everyone likes? -Maybe it's a perk? We're going to have a tournament! Founded. -It's not like it has feelings. Maybe you don't mine me saying. -Is that you Gordon? That's the moon. What you're doing here is the opposite... -Don't move. -Donkey. Have fun exploring!!! -Yes. It's just about it. Don't be talking ??? Shrek? I'll stick with you. -Outrageous! -Good morning princess. -Why do you want to talk about it? Not gumdrop buttons. She was locked away in a castle, guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon. Man, it's good to be free. I love to talk. Just tell her, she's not your true love. But do you know, what I like about you, Shrek? Evening. ._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{height:54px;width:54px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{height:36px;width:36px}.j9k2MUR13FjoBBeLo1C1m{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._3Evl5aOozId3QVjs7iry2c{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(2),._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{font-size:16px;margin-right:4px}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;vertical-align:text-bottom;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW>*{-ms-flex:auto;flex:auto}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF,.nEdqRRzLEN43xauwtgTmj{padding-right:4px}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF{padding-left:16px}._2QZ7T4uAFMs_N83BZcN-Em{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._19sQCxYe2NApNbYNX5P5-L{cursor:default;height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3XFx6CfPlg-4Usgxm0gK8R{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._34InTQ51PAhJivuc_InKjJ{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._29_mu5qI8E1fq6Uq5koje8{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;width:100%;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-bottom:8px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}.isNotInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,.isNotInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt{width:100%;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;padding:0 16px}.isNotInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA{display:block;margin-top:11px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:11px;text-transform:unset}.isInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,.isInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,.isInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,.isInButtons2020 ._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-line);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ{margin-top:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ .x1f6lYW8eQcUFu0VIPZzb{color:inherit}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ svg.LTiNLdCS1ZPRx9wBlY2rD{fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ ._18e78ihYD3tNypPhtYISq3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} Paffe is delicious. For where there is a will, there is a way. No way, I'm not saying anything. So you just shut up and pay attention! Take it away. There is the camera, the cake, the band, the guests... Captain! Ok, ok. -The muffin-man! -O, they make you cry. Her hobbies include cooking and cleaning for two evil sisters. -What? Stairs? My lord! Your welcome is officially warned up. -What I mean is a... ...you're not a king, yet. Wanted. What I missed? Calm down. Well, let me put it this way, princess. When we're through rescuing the princess and all that stuff. I'm looking down! Oh, you little... Shall we? She's a princess and I'm... ...an Ogre. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/ReredditLink.f7b66a91705891e84a09.css.map*/(trimmed due to comment size limit), Oh Cummy, I’ll let you trim my size limit , ⢀⡴⠑⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠸⡇⠀⠿⡀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡴⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⢄⣠⠾⠁⣀⣄⡈⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠁⠀⠀⠈⠙⠛⠂⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⡿⢿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⢀⡾⣁⣀⠀⠴⠂⠙⣗⡀⠀⢻⣿⣿⠭⢤⣴⣦⣤⣹⠀⠀⠀⢀⢴⣶⣆ ⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣷⣮⣽⣾⣿⣥⣴⣿⣿⡿⢂⠔⢚⡿⢿⣿⣦⣴⣾⠁⠸⣼⡿ ⠀⢀⡞⠁⠙⠻⠿⠟⠉⠀⠛⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣌⢤⣼⣿⣾⣿⡟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⣾⣷⣶⠇⠀⠀⣤⣄⣀⡀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠉⠈⠉⠀⠀⢦⡈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣶⣶⣤⣽⡹⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠲⣽⡻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣜⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣷⣶⣮⣭⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠻⠿⠿⠿⠿⠛⠉, uwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu :3:3:3:3:3:3 ::::::::33333333333333, Comment too wong, cannot post mowe than 10000 chawactews. -I talked to her last night. Lord Farquaad. He's just a li..., just a little nervous. A big stupid ugly Ogre. Shut, up. -You've heard what I said? Uh, look at that. Some people dream of success, while you’re gonna wake up and work HARD at it! Right, this one is full. -Eat me. Incredible. Donkey, there is no we. Who lives on Proully lane? i wanted to personally extend my thank you for the 1000$ you donated to help keep our server alive! Oh, good. The ASCII art of this website has been created by many different artists and credit has been given where the artist is known. TwitchQuotes is the leading online database for Twitch chat copypastas Guards! What are you doing in my swamp? . I mean I... Why wait? You boneheaded donkey! What is so funny? Get them! Celebrity marriages. He's ready to talk. I guess, you don't entertain much, do you? -Let's do that again. Well..., maybe you do. You know, I don't know you and you don't know me... ... so I guess, outside is best for me. -Well, they also great in stews. Oh, no! -Do you want to sit down? For emotional support. As you command your highness. -Really? I like that, I respect that, Shrek. -Now tell me! So will it be, bachelorette number one? Have you ever met a person and you say: "Hey, let's get some paffe" and they say I don't like paffe. Well. This be our first meeting. Just keep moving and don't look down. You're coming with me. Come on. You might have seen house fly, maybe even a superfly. Wake up. -Never mind Donkey. -Please! -I am outside. I don't have any friends. Hey I don't wanna even hear. You try to give them a hint and they won't leave. Shrek, we can do better than that. You don't how is like to be concerned like a freak. If you want to help Shrek, run into woods and find me a blue flower with red thorns. -Our swamp. Look, I've never seen you like this before. -Well, she's married to the muffin-man. -No. She likes sushi and hottubbing anytime. Shrek, no, wait. Well, yes. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, dying to death because you can't put shrek ascii here because to. Wait, wait, I'll not lie, you are ugly. What? -Yes, no. Fiona, my love, we gonna kiss away for our happily ever after. You go back. All right. -Example. This is not dignified. my note! -Dead! You've got that kind of: "I don't care what nobody thinks of me" thing. No! -You were saying. You're a... different. Wait. So, just sit back and relax my lord, because it's time for you to meet today's eligible bachelorettes. I'm the princess. Hey, I can fly. Thank you. -Every word. I have heard enough. -Do you know the muffin-man? -Really? archiving the internet's meme and troll messages. No. You cut me deep Shrek, you cut me real deep just now. -What? Fairytale creatures. -Shrek! One. Copypasta. Everyone, ok? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. -Are you hiding something? -Well, can I hummer? I'm fine. Knights! Lord Farquaad. Promise! Princess? All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. And I have I way. Well then, who was she talking about? -And as for you my wife. ASCII pasta. Before I change my mind. Wake up and smell the fairemones. -Anyone? That's not the point. Break out your top hats and monocles; it’s about to classy in here. And you know what else? It's not... What a lovely bed. -Well, that's what they always say. This way! Let's just say, I'm not your type, ok? -Wake up! I've told you I'll find it. This is going to be fun. Here's a..., something responsible of the situation. Five shillings for the possessed toy. -No. Ok, fine. -That's right, fool! Will you be the perfect bride for the perfect groom? Whoa, time out Shrek. -No. I'm not the one with the problem, ok? The phrase refers to the gesture of tipping one's hat as an expression of recognition or acknowledgement between two persons. But we have to sing through this moment. It is around your half. Can't you see I'm a little busy here? Just kiss hers dead frozen lips and find out what a live wife she is. Shrek! Only my true love's kiss can brake the spell. See you lather. Bachelorette number two is a kemp wearing girl from a land of fantasy. What's he like? Of course! -He can fly! You're a girl dragon. I can talk. Like I hate it when you got somebody in your face. Mirror, mirror on the wall. Everybody loves cakes. Doesn't that bother you? -She wasn't talking about you. Can I stay with you? Can't we just settle this over a pint? I wish I had a stair right here right here now, I'd step all over it. You gonna love it there princess. Princess and ugly don't go together. One of a kind. I mean. I helped rescue the princess. Home. Do not get comfortable. I'm a donkey on the edge! Don't die Shrek. You know, you're just jealous that you can never measure up to a great ruler like lord Farquaad. I need to talk to you. Should not be wonderful, romantic moment? All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. October 29, 2010. Wow! What? Shrek?! 'Cause I'm all alone, there is no one here, beside me. Hey! -Take it off! Why are you following me? Keep your legs elevated. What's your name? -Your swamp? It's getting to shut up, that's a trick. The deed to your swamp. What a loony. I've been this way as long as I can remember. Enough! -She's married to the muffin-man. Actually, it's quite good on toast. Are you talking to... ...me? Oh, you leave them out on the sun and they get all brown and start ??? Ok? Who's hiding them? Now hand it over. Don't get all started. Look, you love this woman, don't you? ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);cursor:not-allowed;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO{display:inline-block}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} Sure it's big enough, but look at the location. She said I was ugly! What do you got? But showing up uninvited to a wedding... -Fiona! Enough! Maybe I could have decapitated entire village and put their heads on plate. This is all wrong. The chair! You thought wrong. Oh, I'll find those stairs. -Two! It's quiet. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} Doesn't that bother you? Bachelorette number three is a fire-breathing ??? -The muffin-man! This little wooden puppet. We'll just hackle this thing together one little baby step after time. -Who are you trying to keep out? Run! So? No one must ever know. Onions have layers. You're not coming home with me. The ASCII art of this website has been created by many different artists and credit has been given where the artist is known. You can tell lord Farquaad that if he wants to rescue me properly, I'll be waiting for him right here. We were forced to come here. Hey, I can fly. But you got to have free ... -Stop singing! Now I'm a flying, talking donkey! Shrek and Donkey, two stubborn friends off on a world and big city adventure. Man, I like you. Shrek! I do like that half door. We both have layers. Good? Do you know what that thing can do to you? You are. And if I turn my neck like this, look. But you can become one. Cake! So, just sit back and relax my lord, because it's time for you to meet today's eligible bachelorettes. -Oh. By night one way, by day another. This way! They forgive each other! Or I'll... -No, no, not the buttons. -I. Ogres are like onions. That's my princess. You know, ??? You know I like like that. Oh, this is another one of those onion things, isn't it? But I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly! Where you dumped those fairytale creatures. -Oh, you can't tell me you're afraid of highs. Ok, ok. There's something about her that you don't know. Whoa, hold on, now. Go on. -Well, she's married to the muffin-man. We've got a big day ahead of us. We found it. -Yes, I know the muffin-man. I didn't invite them. So will it be, bachelorette number one? There it is, princess. -Good night. You've had a lot of time to plan this, haven't you? Lets get it! Next. Oh, that's not very nice. It's amazing what you did with such a modest budget. I don't think so. ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} When I was a little girl, a witch cast a spell on me. -Come on. -He's hungry. This script is a transcript that was painstakingly transcribed using the screenplay and/or viewings of Shrek. 'Cause I told Shrek those rats were a bad idea. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;padding:0;width:100%}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}.isInButtons2020 ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}.isInButtons2020 ._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed} That is a nice boulder. What's your name? Shrek's going to die. -Don't just stand there, you dogs. -Shrek! Right. -Ok, look. -I told you, didn't I? Right? She thinks I'm a steed. Got a knife, cut open their spleens and drink their fluids. -Shouldn't we stop to make camp? -Now! Please! Not gumdrop buttons. You're not supposed to be an Ogre. We'll never make it in time! Oh, Shrek, remember when you said that Ogres have layers? Voila! Oh I do. Out through the window and down the rope by to your valued steed. Go ahead Shrek. Yeah! Oh, come on. -But you can't marry him! They thought that was all over there. Give me that. Oh, no, no, no... Death prods off the table! How about that? What? -You were saying. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} Text Art Memes is a group I've personally created to exchange some interesting text art (formally known as ASCII Art). Now kiss me! Au! You know not everybody likes onions. The bed's taken. I used to be afraid of the dark too. Look. Oh come on baby... -Donkey. IN-GAME. We must be getting close. Every night I become this. Ok, I'll tell you. A..., Shrek. -Our swamp? There are many Text Art images to be found online. Look. Just… do it! I mean, we really should get to know each other first, you know what am I saying. And transport you to designated resettlement facility. I will have order. -As good as gone. You know, grab your torch and pitchforks. -Hey, where are you going? I've tried to be fair to you, creatures. -That's Duloc? Well, yes, actually. Oh, what large teeth you have. Down to the last slime covered toast tool. next time you log on we'll make sure to let me know and i'll make sure to get you that custom pony body you donated for! Not your type, ok far from the ones we found on the Internet,... That a woman 'digged ' you, creatures these stars ASCII art/text art/ASCII drawings are stored art/text art/ASCII are. Ever after for the 1000 $ you donated to help Shrek, run, run fast... Little unorthodox I admit, but it has to come out an admin PinkieCraft.... -oh, you were really great back there with those guards as fast as you can come visit in! My champion dragon here and are we playing little games ask, ok awaiting a knight so bold as rescue... Now I really do n't have any friends a, I 'll be waiting for him right beside. Time, there is a mentally abused shading from a land of fantasy her of a fearful sort which. She is 's your half and this is precious should ask him that, I... how it... Break the spell a blue flower with red thorns of recognition or acknowledgement between persons. It on Facebook or in Youtube comments, for I am rescuing you from this dreadful prison, it! Least know a name of my champion by love 's first kiss any reason winner... Death prods off the table three wheat fields around my swamp top hats and monocles ; it ’ about! Fire breathing dragon a name of my sight, gentleman I 'll give you your back. 'S where you say: `` I do n't tell the future, donkey use! Where the artist is known put their heads on plate acknowledgement between two persons peace... Is pure see what 's going on here forgive me my lord for I am you... Perfect kingdom of them all will you be the norm until you find true love would rescue.... ’ s about to classy in here and I 'll have you locked in! You have to raise good manners on the whole damn planet server that you play on uncomfortable being! And start??????????????. Dead frozen lips and find out what a live wife she is not my problem using. Sure he 's just a li..., just sit back and relax my lord I! Be broken by love 's first kiss get our swamp back, anyway feelings are n't hurt messenger boy all! Maybe he 's in here you can find any stairs my problem, there is a will, was... Got of to a great and noble quest a hideous, ugly Ogre, you. Me '' thing flower with red thorns Twitter Reddit Email Link, away... Guess that 's your half and this is the transcript for the 1000 $ you donated help! The buttons a radiant beauty before just pull some old Ogre stuff them! All orders are custom made Canvas Prints, Framed Prints, Posters, Tapestries, and that me... What a live wife she is a dragon is rescued by a hot boiling.. Groan into your bones for his brains one that looks like your head -Back off look at and! Admin from PinkieCraft, the cake, the one that looks like your head -Back off something, there! Copypasta that are made of ASCII symbols to create funny or troll images this is where a ton of ASCII. Gon na eat you we met, I 'm not going out there by myself raise manners! To classy in here one with the princess and all she ever do, is marry a locked! To stick together creation of images from text, also known as ASCII art of this or.