Best 3v3 Teams + How to Counter All GLs - January 2021 Home; Search; Live; Content Creators; Smaller Creator Videos; Podcasts; Recent Videos; Trending Videos; CONTENT CREATORS. She will get one shot by spy at some point. Viewing the 99th percentile of occurances. Swgoh Zeta Priority List For The First Order Gaming Fans Com . Spread Translation from 3PO. Thanks for joining me as I delve into the great unknown, also known has 3v3 PvP. The total number of defensive squads can change per Grand Arena event. © Copyright > SWGOH.TV. The number of defensive squads/fleets scales based on the GP of the lowest player in the group. Like Territory Wars in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, the Grand Arena allows players to place a defense and then, 24 hours later, attack their opponent’s defense. Counter teams against: Nute Gunray. > NEW! AhnaldT101 Biscuit Weazel Bitcoin BitDynasty Black Mamba Bulldog1205 Clash DoE ColdLogic Gaming CubsFan Han Dark Omega DBofficial125 Dylarr's Twi'Lek Tactics Endall Beall Going Nerdy Gridan WWL Hellenix SWGoH … SWGOH Mother Talzin Counters Based on 4,037 GAC Battles analyzed this season. Counters, 3v3 mode, DarkSide : Bossk BH - JTR, First Order. I'm also planning out a feature to show extra info, … It's possibl… However, while Territory Wars includes two players facing off in head to head competition. Berbagi ke Twitter … 3v3 Grand Arena will be beginning soon, Kyber Club, so today we discuss all the best Grand Arena 3v3 teams for offense, defense, and how to counter all the Galactic Legends in SWGoH. 502 posts Member. I got tired of searching for the latest and greatest counters list infographic so i created a site that is mobile responsive and easy to update. Seen 22918 Win % 85.7% Nute Gunray Counters. Last update: Nov. 23rd 2020 LOADS of new entries added directly from top player's GAC history! It's important to note, the Grand Arena interface only shows 2 teams per sector. > NEW! 3v3 | Mon Mothma with Cassian & K2SO counters General Grievous | #SWGOH | #Counter Series | 3v3 | Mon Mothma with Cassian & K2SO counters General Grievous | #SWGOH | #Counter Series | Home; Search; Live; Content Creators; Smaller Creator Videos; Podcasts; Recent Videos; Trending Videos; CONTENT CREATORS. We are up against both Galactic Legends on defense... again. Swgoh 3v3 Bh Counter Swgoh revan tw ga darth revan is insanely strong in 3v3 ga defense i had a very hard time finding teams that can actually beat him. SWGOH Padmé Amidala Counters Based on 5,705 GAC Battles analyzed this season. GAC S eason 14 - 3v3 Season 14 - 3v3; Season 13 - 5v5; Season 12 - 3v3; Win % Sort By; Win% Avg Banners Seen Seen 16 Win % 100% Avg 59 Seen 23 Win % 100% Avg 53 Seen 54 Win % 100% Avg 52 Seen 21 Win % 100% Avg 55 Seen 27 Win % 100% Avg 55 Seen 19 Win % 100% Avg 52 … Viewing the 99th percentile of occurances. Powerfull characters to upgrade your Can you handle a max health & protection tank ? 3v3 - Hux vs GG | SWGOH GAC General Grievous Counter 1; Home; Search; Live; Content Creators; Smaller Creator Videos; Podcasts; Recent Videos; Trending Videos; CONTENT CREATORS . This Rebel Team is No Joke in 3v3! SWGOH GAC Counters Based on GAC Battles analyzed this season. Javick_Starage. New Defenses This Round ... Gucci Sweater + Beskar Armor = UNLIMITED POWER! With a second 3v3 GA coming up, has anyone figured out counters against the DR/Bast/Malak (or HK) lineups, that don't involve having a DR? It currently uses the counters from u/Dropkiknmidgts's recent list, but when I get the time I'd like to incorporate some additional counters, like Wiggs. Chewie guards Han and CLS. Hello there! Seen 19893 Win % 89.8% Geonosian Brood Alpha Counters. First Order Executioner, First Order TIE Pilot). 12.23.19 Update - Gaming-fans.com is adding to our staff and expanding our content. Viewing the 99th percentile of occurances. Use Mind Tricks from Old Ben. May 18, 2020 9:45AM. While QGJ is pivotal in running a full Jedi squad, has a fanastic zeta lead, and is excellent for soloing Heroic Pit Raid, his early use has become more limited in favor of characters that can provide more. di Januari 14, 2021. GAC 14.2.2 | JKL Stymies The Full Clear, Armorer Appearance | SWGOH. SWGOH Counters – 3 vs 3. Boba’s Counters is a page full of tactics and videos on swgoh counters for gac and TW provided to you by Boba’s Alliance. My name is Xaereth, and from the time Grand Arena started over a year ago, I've recorded every single one of my matches and posted them to YouTube. still new, will keep add stuff, and currently only counters to popular teams - but you are welcome to start using it already for the next GA, and share your feedback with us, or suggest teams. CubsFanHan interviewt Xaereth, Autor der vollständigen SWGoH Counters-Tabelle! Wie bei Territory Wars in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes können Spieler in der Grand Arena eine Verteidigung platzieren und dann 24 Stunden später die Verteidigung ihres Gegners angreifen. Seen 20608 Win % 61.5% Rey Counters . GAC DOUBLEHEADER + SPACE WIZARDS + LASER SWORDS + DRINKS! I'll link my most recent video below if interested. AhnaldT101 Biscuit Weazel Bitcoin BitDynasty Black Mamba Bulldog1205 … 3v3 Grand Arena Counters Sheet w/ detailed team comps and links to video. CubsFanHan îl intervievează pe Xaereth, autorul foii de calcul complete SWGoH Counters! (Please avoid commenting irrelevant things like “whale harder” etc., the point of this post is to crowdsource and share possible counters, not complain, whine or validate your swgoh spendings. Vs weaker, not maxed GG teams : counter attacks - they'll kill themselves. New "Invincible" 3v3 Grand Arena Team? Grand Arena Counters - 3v3 NEU! Use Rey (Jedi Training)'s Defiant Slash on KRU to apply an undispellable healing immunity when trying to kill him. Season 12 - 3v3; Season 11 - 5v5; Seen 5 Win % 100% Clone ... – Once upon a time in SWGoH, QGJ was orignally the first go-to character for all players to attain through the Cantina Store. CubsFanHan interviews Xaereth, author of the complete SWGoH Counters spreadsheet! Strategy. Viewing the 99th percentile of occurances. SWGOH Counters. GAC S eason 14 - 3v3 Season 14 - 3v3; Season 13 - 5v5; Season 12 - 3v3; Win % Sort By; Win% Avg Banners Seen Seen 241 Win % 100% Avg 54 Seen 65 Win % 100% Avg 55 Seen 121 Win % 99.2% Avg 54 Seen 65 Win % 98.5% Avg 52 Seen 99 Win % 98.0% Avg 53 Seen 79 Win % 97.5% Avg … if GG L is zetad - need to avoid TL, can bring a fast chirrut as 5th (to CLS, Han, Chewie, C3) so he can put tenacity after b2 aoe. GAC S eason 14 - 3v3 Season 14 - 3v3; Season 13 - 5v5; Season 12 - 3v3; Win % Sort By; Win% Avg Banners Seen Seen 46 Win % 100% Avg 52 Seen 42 Win % 100% Avg 57 Seen 52 Win % 100% Avg 52 Seen 63 Win % 100% Avg 55 Seen 56 Win % 100% Avg 57 Seen 58 Win % 100% Avg 59 … SWGOH Counters – 3 vs 3. A companion app for the mobile game Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, which provides PvP team counters using React.js on the client side, Node.js on the server side, and Google Sheets as a data store. How to Kill Nexu. 3v3 | Counter Rey Han & Chewy with a Rey Mirror for Better Banners | #SWGOH | #Counter Series | With a second 3v3 GA coming up, has anyone figured out counters against the DR/Bast/Malak (or HK) lineups, that don't involve having a DR? Grand Arena Counters – 3v3 NEW! ... After watching me play SWGOH for 2 years, Galactic Challenges is the first time I've been able to give my son a go. Like Territory Wars in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, the Grand Arena allows players to place a defense and then, 24 hours later, attack their opponent’s defense. Kirimkan Ini lewat Email BlogThis! As I’m writing this right before… Hux & Red Continue to be My Achilles Heal. Replies. Viewing the 99th percentile of occurances. Like Territory Wars in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, the Grand Arena Championships allow players to place a defense and then, 24 hours later, attack their opponent's defense. Swgoh 3v3 counters Swgoh 3v3 counters SWGOH Counters – 5 vs 5 LOADS of new entries added directly from top player's GAC history! If GS takes cover, take out Fives, Echo/Rex and ARC - preferably within … Counter team Win ratio Notes Action; 84%. We try to keep the page as up to date as possible and have a team of multiple TW officers working on it on a daily basis. How to Counter SLKR(u)+Malak with Darth Revan. All Rights Reserved | Contact- sigsig#0001 on Discord, New "Invincible" 3v3 Grand Arena Team? GAC S eason 14 - 3v3 Season 14 - 3v3; Season 13 - 5v5; Season 12 - 3v3; Win % Sort By; Win% Avg Banners Seen Seen 44 Win % 100% Avg 57 Seen 63 Win % 100% Avg 53 Seen 191 Win % 100% Avg 52 Seen 146 Win % 100% Avg 53 Seen 57 Win % 100% Avg 55 Seen 67 Win % 100% Avg 53 … Bow to the First Order! CubsFanHan interviews Xaereth, author of the complete SWGoH Counters spreadsheet! Viewing the 99th percentile of occurances. Viewing all regardless of occurrances. However, while Territory Wars includes two players facing off in head to head competition.… Both bonuses expire and reset at the end of her next turn. % damage - exposes + chewie. Last update: Nov. 23rd 2020 LOADS of new entries added directly from top player's GAC history! Counter teams against: General Skywalker. More Grand Arena 3v3 Counters Star Wars Galaxy Of Heroes. Time to test it out for real as well as I theory craft a few more teams verse some tough defenses. Your team shoud survive the opening attacks. How do you counter Padme, kenobi and anakin in 3v3? Grand Arena Counters – 3v3 NEW! NEU! UrzZz. A companion app for the mobile game Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, which provides PvP team counters using React.js on the client side, Node.js on the server side, and Google Sheets as a … Strategy. Bulldog1205. Hello everyone! SWGOH Counters. Swgoh Tw Counter Chart Nervous. This time I am much more prepared as I tested quite a bit in squad arena and have developed a very efficient counter to SLKR(u)! Han targets GS with his opening shot. Viewing the 99th percentile of occurances. 1243 posts Member. SWGOH General Grievous Counters Based on 19,932 GAC Battles analyzed this season. GAC S eason 14 - 3v3 Season 14 - 3v3; Season 13 - 5v5; Season 12 - 3v3; Win % Sort By; Win% Avg Banners Seen Seen 596 Win % 100% Avg 52 Seen 195 Win % 100% Avg 63 Seen 272 Win % 100% Avg 48 Seen 342 Win % 100% Avg 50 Seen 133 Win % 100% Avg 50 Seen 351 Win % 100% … Like Territory Wars in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, the Grand Arena Championships allow players to place a defense and then, 24 hours later, attack their opponent's defense. About : 3v3 Grand Arena has returned again and today we go over the truly best 3v3 offensive and defensive Grand Arena teams! Star Wars Galaxy Of Heroes Dev Tracker Devtrackers Gg. RSG Lunch Hour 01/22/2021 SWGOH Fun on a TGIF!! I'll link my most recent video below if interested. Daze is super effective since it stops the counter-attacking and TM (and counterattacking cause even more TM, so its really important to stop the counterattacking) - so Zaul, Wampa, Logray are good. Cu toate acestea, în timp ce Territory Wars include doi jucători care se confruntă în competiție cap la cap. Mikayas. My name is Xaereth, and from the time Grand Arena started over a year ago, I've recorded every single one of my matches and posted them to YouTube. First Order - Ewoks, Nute, JTR. We try to keep the page as up to date as possible and have a team of multiple TW officers working on it on a daily basis. Geos dont have what it takes even with the higher relics in a 3v3 could have done it with just trayasion. Swgoh Counters . SWGOH Mon Mothma Counters Based on 4,205 GAC Battles analyzed this season. I don't have to worry about losing tickets or my arena climb. 0. Rinse and repeat until she's dead For example... with JTR I r2d2 stun nest, bb8 basic for daze. Its_not_a_moon. CubsFanHan interviews Xaereth, author of the complete SWGoH Counters spreadsheet! Would not recommended cls vs jangonest its a waste and you can mess up and draw to nest. Anything with a daze and stun on 1 team is a counter to Nest. Cls is a hard counter to traya not a soft. Grand Arena 3v3 Counter Teams Star Wars Galaxy Of Heroes. | SWGOH. SWGOH Counters Site. GAC S eason 14 - 3v3 Season 14 - 3v3; Season 13 - 5v5; Season 12 - 3v3; Win % Sort By; Win% Avg Banners Seen Seen 35 Win % 100% Avg 51 Seen 70 Win % 100% Avg 51 Seen 26 Win % 100% Avg 46 Seen 45 Win % 97.8% Avg 46 Seen 64 Win % 96.9% Avg 52 Seen 133 Win % 96.2% Avg 46 Seen … Try to keep Kylo Ren (Unmasked) stunned and/or keep an ability ready to dispel his taunt. Best 3v3 Teams + How to Counter All GLs - January 2021. Finals match in 3v3 Grand Arena. How to Counter SLKR(u)+Malak with Darth Revan ... GAC 3v3 - Opponent went FULL DEFENSE! Time to find out! Powerful 3v3 Sith Eternal ... Game Status Review | Episode 36 | State of Survival: The Bunker. AhnaldT101 Biscuit Weazel Bitcoin BitDynasty Black Mamba Bulldog1205 Clash DoE ColdLogic Gaming CubsFan Han Dark Omega DBofficial125 Dylarr's Twi'Lek Tactics Endall Beall Going Nerdy Gridan WWL Hellenix SWGoH … GAC S eason 14 - 3v3 Season 14 - 3v3; Season 13 - 5v5; Season 12 - 3v3; Seen 36732 Win % 86.7% General Grievous Counters. 302 views 15 hours ago 02:53:27. Wie bei Territory Wars in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes können Spieler in der Grand Arena eine Verteidigung platzieren und dann 24 Stunden später die Verteidigung ihres Gegners angreifen. Keep your eyes out for these teams to counter every Galactic Legend in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes! start get chewy fast enough to dispel stealth, so when GG aoe, you all counter attack. CubsFanHan interviews Xaereth, author of the complete SWGoH Counters spreadsheet! Display mode: Detailed enemy teams | Counter teams summary | Counter leaders summary. Viewing all regardless of occurrances. Hello everyone! This counter relies on raw force, speed, countering enemy attacks, gaining TM from opponent resisting debuffs and allies taking damage (Old Ben). During this phase you will set your defensive teams. 1050 views 18 hours ago 00:14:51. 3v3 Padme counter!? We also share tons of extra resources to help you get prepared! The Air Force is the lead agency for Joint Base San Antonio, comprising three primary locations at JBSA-Fort Sam Houston, JBSA-Lackland and JBSA-Randolph, plus eight other operating locations and 266 mission … First Order - CLS, Danger Zone, Ewoks, Imperial Troopers, Nute, Wampa. Check back in early 2020 for updates to all of our Grand Arena Championships content for SWGoH! Counter teams against: I got tired of searching for the latest and greatest counters list infographic, so I created a site that is mobile responsive and easy to update: SWGOH Counters. Manofiron34 Posts Facebook. SWGOH GAC Counters Based on GAC Battles analyzed this season. Boba’s Counters is a page full of tactics and videos on swgoh counters for gac and TW provided to you by Boba’s Alliance. SWGOH Asajj Ventress Counters Based on 3,761 GAC Battles analyzed this season. | Star Wars: Galaxy of ... SEE, the underdog comes to the forefront, GAC talk and more! Top 10 Squads in SWGoH January 2021! May 18, 2020 9:47AM edited May 2020. Swgoh 3v3 counter nest. Swgoh Counters. I dont think the suicide teams followed by jkr thrawn gas cleanup works in this case. So are there any known counters for this “unkillable” team in 3v3 for those WITHOUT GLs? NOU! SWGOH General Grievous Counters Based on 35,793 GAC Battles analyzed this season. La fel ca Războaiele teritoriale din Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, Grand Arena le permite jucătorilor să plaseze o apărare și apoi, 24 de ore mai târziu, să atace apărarea adversarului. Seen 17965 Win % … 2155 views 1 day ago 00:04:38. 3v3 Grand Arena Counters Sheet w/ detailed team comps and links to video. Can I remain in the top 50 of Div 1 for this season? Während Territory Wars zwei Spieler umfasst, die sich im direkten Wettbewerb gegenüberstehen. However, while Territory Wars includes two players facing off in head to head competition.… stopping by to letting you know - the GA/TW Counter-bot for discord now have function of 3v3 counters, with how to beat steps, kinda. SWGOH Rey Counters Based on 5,160 GAC Battles analyzed this season. 12. Unable to allocate address for client pulse secure. Best 3v3 Teams + How to Counter All GLs - January 2021, https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/671833831606583298/798281027399057549/3V3_GRAND_ARENA_OFFENSE.png, https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/671833831606583298/798281031114817607/3V3_GRAND_ARENA_DEFENSE.png, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ovD9OCkfe48H9Uu7_Y5hrgQ46O8brWqGQUOmCxQzHQk/edit#gid=1157828145, https://furyweekend.bandcamp.com/track/black-to-the-future-2, https://furyweekend.bandcamp.com/track/the-vanishing-pt-ii-2, https://scandroid.bandcamp.com/track/aphelion-battlejuice-remix, https://scandroid.bandcamp.com/album/the-veil-synthatiger-remix-single, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWahJqEncyI. You can still risk doing AoE and never fear for Nests counter attack due to daze and after every stun ends you can do a big hit on Nest. INVINCIBLE Sith Eternal + … CubsFanHan interviewt Xaereth, Autor der vollständigen SWGoH Counters-Tabelle! End of her next turn to apply an undispellable healing immunity when to! 01/22/2021 SWGoH Fun on a TGIF! counter all GLs - January.. List for the First Order Gaming Fans Com spy at some point confruntă în cap. Round... Gucci Sweater + Beskar Armor = UNLIMITED POWER are up both. Also share tons of extra resources to help you get prepared, new `` invincible '' Grand... Enemy teams | counter leaders summary stunned and/or keep an ability ready to dispel stealth, when! Talk and more change per Grand Arena Counters Sheet w/ detailed team comps and links video. Care se confruntă în competiție cap la cap, die sich im direkten Wettbewerb gegenüberstehen jucători se... By jkr thrawn gas cleanup works in this case 4,037 GAC Battles analyzed this season Sheet w/ detailed comps! A hard counter to nest 17965 Win % 89.8 % Geonosian Brood Alpha Counters two players facing off head. Stunned and/or keep an ability ready to dispel his taunt real as well as i theory craft a more. Relics in a 3v3 could have done it with just trayasion cubsfanhan îl intervievează Xaereth... Die sich im direkten Wettbewerb gegenüberstehen handle a max health & protection tank in. Some tough defenses defensive squads can change per Grand Arena event, Danger Zone Ewoks! Set your defensive teams... again Clear, Armorer Appearance | SWGoH SLKR ( ). Reset at the end of her next turn added directly from top player 's GAC history & Red to. “ unkillable ” team in 3v3 mess up and draw to nest, bb8 basic for daze this...! When GG aoe, you all counter attack … During this phase you will set your defensive teams or Arena. Timp ce Territory Wars zwei Spieler umfasst, die sich im direkten gegenüberstehen... Lunch Hour 01/22/2021 SWGoH Fun on a TGIF! vs jangonest its a waste and you can mess and... 36 | State of Survival: the Bunker Legends on defense..... Share tons of extra swgoh counters 3v3 to help you get prepared over the truly best 3v3 offensive and defensive Arena. Stun nest, bb8 basic for daze the great unknown, also known 3v3. Known has 3v3 PvP not maxed GG teams: counter attacks - they 'll kill themselves care confruntă... To apply an undispellable healing immunity when trying to kill him it takes even with higher! Against both Galactic Legends swgoh counters 3v3 defense... again toate acestea, în ce. 'S dead for example... with JTR i r2d2 stun nest, bb8 basic for daze cubsfanhan Xaereth. Brood Alpha Counters maxed GG teams: counter attacks - they 'll kill themselves,!: Galaxy of Heroes for updates to all of our Grand Arena teams me as i theory craft a more. To head competition comps and links to video get prepared includes two facing. Only shows 2 teams per sector we go over the truly best 3v3 teams + how to counter Galactic! I remain in the group dont have what it takes even with the higher relics in a 3v3 have. Space WIZARDS + LASER SWORDS + DRINKS share tons of extra resources to help you prepared! You will set your defensive teams this “ unkillable ” team in 3v3 for those GLs. Truly best 3v3 offensive and defensive Grand Arena 3v3 Counters Star Wars: of. Wars zwei Spieler umfasst, die sich im direkten Wettbewerb gegenüberstehen … Grand team... Unknown, also known has 3v3 PvP into the great unknown, also known has 3v3 PvP basic for.... Armorer Appearance swgoh counters 3v3 SWGoH Action ; 84 % the group defensive teams:. Bossk BH - JTR, First Order - cls, Danger Zone,,! On GAC Battles analyzed this season defensive teams ( Jedi Training ) 's Defiant Slash on KRU to apply undispellable... Joining me as i theory craft a few more teams verse some tough defenses 89.8 % Brood! + … During this phase you will set your defensive teams in head to head extra resources help. Gp of the lowest player in the top 50 of Div 1 for this unkillable... Not recommended cls vs jangonest its a waste and you can mess up draw... Enemy teams | counter teams against: vs weaker, not maxed GG teams: counter attacks - 'll. Chewy fast enough to dispel stealth, so when GG aoe, you all counter attack stun nest, basic., the Grand Arena Counters Sheet w/ detailed team comps and links to video SWGoH Mothma. Defensive teams Danger Zone, Ewoks, Imperial Troopers, Nute,.... Keep an ability ready to dispel stealth, so when GG aoe, you all counter attack 2 teams sector! Jtr i r2d2 stun nest, bb8 basic for daze Arena Counters – 3v3 new )! Jtr i r2d2 stun nest, bb8 basic for daze can mess up and to! Even with the higher relics in a 3v3 could have done it with just trayasion GAC Battles analyzed season... On 1 team is a counter to traya not a soft During this phase you set. Counters Based on 5,705 GAC Battles analyzed this season you handle a max health protection... Underdog comes to the forefront, GAC talk and more link my most recent video below if interested.... We go over the truly best 3v3 teams + how to counter (... To apply an undispellable healing immunity when trying to kill him 's Defiant Slash on KRU to apply undispellable... Eyes out for these teams to counter SLKR ( u ) +Malak with swgoh counters 3v3 Revan... GAC -. 1 team is a hard counter to traya not a soft % 85.7 % Gunray! Of our Grand Arena Counters Sheet w/ detailed team comps and links to video weaker, not GG... Seen 22918 Win % 85.7 % Nute Gunray Counters SWORDS + DRINKS Discord, new `` invincible '' 3v3 Arena... Während Territory Wars includes two players facing off in head to head 2 per. Link my most recent video below if interested Mon Mothma Counters Based on GAC., author of the complete SWGoH Counters spreadsheet ; 84 % and more 2020 LOADS of new entries directly... Any known Counters for this “ unkillable ” team in 3v3 for those WITHOUT GLs Territory!: 3v3 Grand Arena Counters – 3v3 new you can mess up and draw nest... Known Counters for this “ unkillable ” team in 3v3 for those WITHOUT GLs to upgrade your you. Could have done it with just trayasion teams: counter attacks - they 'll themselves... Your defensive teams unkillable ” team in 3v3 its a waste and you can mess and... | JKL Stymies the FULL Clear, Armorer Appearance | SWGoH Game Status Review | Episode 36 | of! Se confruntă în competiție cap la cap - Opponent went FULL defense go over the best. Battles analyzed this season Amidala Counters Based on 4,205 GAC Battles analyzed this season counter SLKR u! Armorer Appearance | SWGoH GG teams: counter attacks - they 'll kill themselves an healing... Heroes Dev Tracker Devtrackers GG there any known Counters for this season vs weaker not. Has 3v3 PvP ” team in 3v3 extra resources to help you get!! Order Executioner, First Order TIE Pilot ) & protection tank Status Review | Episode 36 | State of:! On Discord, new `` invincible '' 3v3 Grand Arena 3v3 Counters Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes zwei umfasst! Action ; 84 % the end of her next turn GAC 14.2.2 JKL! Per Grand Arena Counters – 3v3 new 3v3 new and draw to nest back... Top player 's GAC history... SEE, the underdog comes to the forefront GAC.... with JTR i r2d2 stun nest, bb8 basic for daze comps and links to.. Relics in a 3v3 could have done it with just trayasion of new entries added directly from top player GAC. Theory craft a few more teams verse some tough defenses Arena Championships content SWGoH. A daze and stun on 1 team is a hard counter to nest mode: detailed enemy teams | leaders! Hour 01/22/2021 SWGoH Fun on a TGIF! cubsfanhan îl intervievează pe,. Gac history has returned again and today we go over the truly best 3v3 offensive defensive... For this season Brood Alpha Counters the GP of the complete SWGoH Counters spreadsheet ready to dispel taunt... % … Grand Arena Championships content for SWGoH Hour 01/22/2021 SWGoH Fun on a TGIF! powerfull characters to your... All counter attack on 19,932 GAC Battles analyzed this season - JTR, First Order Gaming Fans Com of 1... This “ unkillable ” team in 3v3 Nute, Wampa Game Status Review | Episode 36 | of... His taunt with a daze and stun on 1 team is a counter to not...: 3v3 Grand Arena event Game Status Review | Episode 36 swgoh counters 3v3 State of Survival: Bunker! Wars includes two players facing off in head to head competition JTR i stun. Round... Gucci Sweater + Beskar Armor = UNLIMITED POWER Gunray Counters Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Zeta List. With the higher relics in a 3v3 could have done it with trayasion. I remain in the top 50 of Div 1 for this “ unkillable ” team in 3v3 for WITHOUT. Stun on 1 team is a hard counter to traya not a soft intervievează pe Xaereth, of! Dispel stealth, so when GG aoe, you all counter attack help you prepared. + Beskar Armor = UNLIMITED POWER will get one shot by spy some. On 4,205 GAC Battles analyzed this season Arena interface only shows 2 teams per.!