I been going to Miryem for over 6 years now. So when you tell them about your history with medication they look at you like you're crazy I told the doctor that I do not like percocet or oxycodone I told them I prefer Tylenol and ibuprofen but the strongest dosage she still gave me the basic Tylenol and ibuprofen then when I called and asked for a stronger dosage of medication she told me she would not prescribe me anything stronger and that I need to call my insurance company and try to find a dentist that can extract my tooth as soon as possible. Riverview Dental Care PC is a medical group practice located in Yonkers, NY that specializes in Dentistry. Get directions, reviews and information for Riverview Dental Care in Yonkers, NY. Miryem Kandinov is a General Dentist practicing in YONKERS… I was so used to older dentists 70 years + in my area and since they... Kevin Sanfilippo in Hollis, NY - Jun 24 2017. Is Riverview Dental Care PC physically located within a hospital? ... 50 Riverdale Ave Ste 1, Yonkers… Marina Bitton is a dentist at Miryem Kandinov DDS and Riverview Dental Care PC. OTHER PROVIDERS AT … SHE IS A HORRIBLE DENTIST!! Never had any issues, my whole family dental care is now on her hands. Contact. Always consult a medical provider for diagnosis and treatment. ... 50 Riverdale Ave Ste 3. Other highly-rated Dentists nearby. 8 RATINGS. Dr. Bitton is a great dentist. content on the site. Yonkers, NY 10701. No one should have to feel pain. Dr. Yelena Kandinov, DDS is a Dentist in Yonkers, NY. My son went in to get the surgeons name and the receptionist said its on the prescription. Show Phone Number. 's practice location is: 50 Riverdale Ave Yonkers… The Rent Zestimate for this home is $2,300/mo, which has increased by $230/mo in the last 30 days. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $2,295/mo, which has increased by $43/mo in the last 30 days. Dr. Yelena Kandinov, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Yonkers, NY and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. I... Where is Riverview Dental Care PC located? D&G dental located on south Broadway and Valentine deserves the 5 stars. Omg worst experience in my life. Shes very understanding and... Marien Rodriguez in New Jersey - Jan 09 2017. Contact Us [email protected] 312-724-8350 Links. General Dentistry In Yonkers, NY. General Practice Dentistry in YONKERS, NY RIVERVIEW DENTAL CARE is a dental group specializing in General Practice Dentistry . 0.1 miles away. Yes, I could tell they were cleaned regularly, Wellness.com does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment nor do we verify or endorse any specific business or professional Make an Appointment. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for 50 Riverdale Ave Dental locations in Yonkers, NY. Does Riverview Dental Care PC offer weekend appointments? This dental group is located in the city of YONKERS, NY at 50 RIVERDALE AVE … Health Topics. I would recommend her. Directions . (Doctor of Dental Surgery).Dr. A dentist is trained to diagnose, treat, and prevent diseases of the gums, teeth, and jaw. How many providers practice at Riverview Dental Care PC? Prosthodontics & Implant Surgery of Manhattan, PC- Dr. Zev Kaufman D.D.S. Yonkers, NY Dentists; Nodine Hill, Yonkers, NY Dentists; Getty Square, Yonkers, NY Dentists; I had to pay out of pocket $250.00 but worth it. They are a bunch of uneducated immigrants in desperate need of money very unprofessional, unfriendly when I had one of my teeth pulled the doctor cracks my other tooth so then I had to get that remov. Dr Henry L Pollak, DDS is a Dentist - General Practice based in Yonkers, New York. Find doctors. What are the top specialties practiced at Riverview Dental Care PC? She graduated from NYU - School of Dentistry … 50 RIVERDALE AVE. Yonkers… 50 Riverdale Ave Ste 3 Yonkers, NY 10701. Find local dentistry practitioners in Yonkers, NY. Locations. Save Request An Appointment New Patient Current Patient. Dentistry. Riverview Dental Care in 50 Riverdale Ave with phone number +19143756735, address, and interactive map I needed stiches so she stitched me and said the other surgeon ripped the gum sending me home like that. 1. the office is super clean & updated with latest technology, which for me is very imp! All Rights Reserved. They think everyone that is black is a junkie i came in for pain one time and the doctor told me if you need pain meds I cant give it to you because people in this neighborhood come in just to get prescription drugs I mind you their office is in a very Urban community. Are you this dentist? 50 Riverdale Ave Ste 1 Yonkers , NY (914) 375-6735 More about Dr. Yelena D Kandinov Yelena Kandinov works as a dentist at Miryem Kandinov DDS and Riverview Dental Care PC Yonkers, NY, 10701. Cancel Search. Click to Call. Riverview Dental Care - 50 Riverdale Avenue # 1 Yonkers, New York 10701, (914) 375-6735 © Copyright 2021 Healthgrades Operating Company, Inc. Patent US Nos. Patient. A quite common written form of this address is 50 Riverdale Avnue, Yonkers… Dr. Yelena Kandinov does not participate in Zocdoc to offer online booking at this time. Third Party materials included herein protected under copyright law. Map (Location) Click to View Map. Family Medicine ... 50 Riverdale Ave Ste 3, Yonkers… Dr. Henry Pollak, DDS. 2. the quality of care they bestow upon me & my kids is unbelievable! Does this practice offer weekend appointments? SPECIALTIES. ed she didn't even mention it to me and acted as if like it never happen and when I said something about it she said that's the risk you take when you're getting one of your teeth extracted. I was given injections of novicane and the surgeon comes in and successfully removes the molar. Add reviews and photos for Riverview Dental Care. Home. Dentist Office Location; Pollak Henry L Doctor DDS 50 Riverdale Avenue Suite 4 Yonkers, New York 10701; Dentist Office Phone Number; The phone number to call this dentist office is 914-965-6160. Find doctors by specialty. Tel: (914) 375-6735. ©2021 Wellness®.com is a registered trademark of Wellness.com, Inc. 50 Riverdale Ave Yonkers, NY 10701 … This place deserves no stars. I felt some novicane squirt in my tongue. The content on Healthgrades does not provide medical advice. Description; Amenities; Unit Features; 50,80,100 Riverdale Avenue - 50 RIVERDALE AVENUE … Biography. Riverview Dental Care PC. No pain. She is professional and extremely knowledgeable. so I was like wth. Call today to make an … Near. 50 Riverdale Ave Ste 1 YONKERS, NY 10701. 50 Riverdale Avenue, Yonkers, NY 10701 Services Riverview Dental Care is a dentist/dental office located in Yonkers, NY. The name of Navarro Josefa C, the former owner of parcel 1728330BJ006308008A30U, is connected to this address in public records. Languages Spoken: English . But most importantly, she is friendly and kind. Claim Your Profile 50 Riverdale Ave, Yonkers, NY 10701. General Dentistry; ... 50 Riverdale Ave Ste 1. Find 3030 listings related to Riverdale Dentist Ar 50 Riverdale Ave in Yonkers on YP.com. Does Riverview Dental Care PC offer onsite parking? Riverview Dental Care 50 Riverdale Ave Yonkers NY 10701. Does Riverview Dental Care PC offer virtual visits or other telehealth services? Within 2,405 miles . Riverview Dental Care 50 Riverdale Ave Yonkers NY 10701. A dentist is trained to diagnose, treat, and prevent diseases of the gums, teeth, and jaw. 7,752,060 and 8,719,052. Riverview Dental Care is a dentist/dental office located in Yonkers, NY. General Dentistry In Yonkers, NY. I left that place crying in tears. I was spitting blood so at this point I tell her I will go home and she gave me prescription for another 7 days of antibiotics. I told her how much novicane she gave me she told me she couldn't give me more novicane. Apply Now. Does Riverview Dental Care PC have an onsite pharmacy? Use of this website and any information contained herein is governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement. Riverview Dental Care in Yonkers, NY -- Get driving directions to 50 Riverdale Ave Yonkers, NY 10701. Was the Dental Care provider able to take and develop x-rays in their office? Are you this dentist? Menu & Reservations Make … I was sitting there for a while then as the surgeon procedes to try and remove the molar, right away I felt excruciating pain. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Riverdale Dentist Ar 50 Riverdale Ave locations in Yonkers… is a male health care provider in Yonkers with General Practice Dentist listed as his primary medical specialization. Reviews (914) 375-6735. 1 reviews. She pulled my wisdom tooth and I didn't feel a thing not even the initial anesthesia. Claim Your Profile 50 Riverdale Ave Ste 1, Yonkers, NY 10701. Riverview Dental Care is a Dentist facility at 50 Riverdale Avenue in Yonkers, NY. Reviews (914) 375-6735. Dr. Amutha Raguram D.D.S practices as a Dentist provider at 50 Riverdale Ave in Yonkers, New York. Find 3030 listings related to 50 Riverdale Ave Dental in Yonkers on YP.com. Riverview Dental Care PC is a medical group practice located in Yonkers, NY that specializes in Dentistry. Does Riverview Dental Care PC offer appointments outside of business hours? Riverview Dental Care appears in: Dentists m-f / 9am - 5pm. 50 RIVERDALE AVENUE YONKERS, NY 10701 212-624-6716. Get directions, reviews and information for Riverview Dental Care in Yonkers, NY. Minimum wait time is ALWAYS 2 hours and she is rude and so is her staff I wouldn't reccomend her to anyone she is also not a good dentist I have to repair one of her fillings because she didn't fill all of it. Does this practice have an onsite pharmacy? She is a mean lady and does not respect her patients at all. (203) 359-2222 86 Prospect St. Stamford, CT 06901: Find us on Facebook Search. Dr Henry L Pollak is licensed to practice in New York (license number 23700) and his current practice location is 50 Riverdale Ave, Yonkers… Riverview Dental Care is a Dentist facility at 50 Riverdale Avenue in Yonkers, NY. Dr. Henry Pollak D.D.S. I was with my son and hubs so my son read reviews and said that place is no good. Appointment. His credentials are: D.D.S. Share. Save. 50 Riverdale Ave Ste 3, Yonkers NY, 10701. I went in to get a molar extraction, the surgeon (a lady) gave me some injections of novicane. Does this practice offer virtual visits or other telehealth services? Please call Riverview Dental Care at (914) 375-6735 to schedule an appointment in Yonkers, … Because they come from a foreign country they have no code of ethics no moral codes and they allow you to just sit and pain with no type of compassion for you I will never return to this place again in life. She again try to numb the area where I felt pain and again she tries to remove. Does this practice offer appointments outside of business hours? I had already finished my antibiotics about a week ago. Privacy Policy | Advertising Policy | Cookie Policy | Privacy Preferences Center | Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Very professional, I was scared of dentists until i started seen her. Within 385 miles . Yonkers, NY 10701. Zestimate® Home Value 50 Riverdale Ave APT 2E, Yonkers, NY is a multi family home. Leasing Office. Were the restrooms clean at this provider's office? Wellness.com does not verify the accuracy or efficacy of user generated content, reviews, ratings or any published I went for a second opinion same day and was told the gun was ripped and the molar had to come out. Dentist Office Location; Pollak Henry L DDS 50 Riverdale Avenue Suite 4 Yonkers, New York 10701; Dentist Office Phone Number; The phone number to call this dentist office is 914-968-8985. My blood pressure was up 179/90 so I was told to relax. Bronx dentist, Advanced Dental Care Riverdale is a local, trusted dental practice offering general and cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, implants, veneers & other dental care. I’ve been going to this office for a while & I can’t specify enough how pleased I am with the doctors and staff each visit. View directions, phone number, accepted insurance, new patient status, language support, ratings, and … Featured Listings. listed on the site. Riverdale Office Tel. (718) 601-0900 444 West 259th Street, Bronx, NY 10471: Stamford Office Tel. Help Millions of people find the right doctor and care they need, Get immediate care and visit with providers from the comfort of your home, or anywhere, Urgent care centers can be faster and cheaper for situations that are not life threatening, Doctors and patients discuss the latest medical treatments and health tips, Search prescription drugs for why they’re used, side effects and more, Back and Neck Surgery (Except Spinal Fusion). Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the. Email An Agent. Henry Pollak D.D.S. Menu & Reservations Make … Accepts New Patients: Yes. ... 50 Riverdale Ave, 1. Dentist Office Information; If this is your Yonkers dentist … Allergies Cancer Coronavirus Diabetes Type 2 Heart Disease Hypertension Quitting Smoking Women's Health See All. Find a doctor Back Find a Doctor. Skip navigation. Save ... 50 Riverdale Ave, Yonkers, NY 10701. Other Locations. Zestimate® Home Value 50 Riverdale Ave APT 12L, Yonkers, NY is a multi family home. 50 Riverdale Ave Yonkers, NY 10701; 1 Office Location; Overview & Locations; Physicians at this Practice; Insurance Affiliations; ... RIVERVIEW DENTAL CARE PC. Make an … Dr. Yelena Kandinov does not participate in Zocdoc to offer online booking at this time,,! Pollak D.D.S was with my son read reviews and information for Riverview Dental 50 riverdale ave yonkers dentist! Out of pocket $ 250.00 but worth it a Dentist facility at 50 Riverdale Ave in Yonkers, that! That place is no good Personal information and hubs so my son read reviews and the. Yonkers on YP.com which for me is very imp and treatment molar had to come.... Pc offer virtual visits or other telehealth services but worth it with my son and so... Years of experience in the last 30 days son went in to get a molar,! His primary medical specialization she again try to numb the area Where i pain. Within a hospital their office Dentists until i started seen her on the prescription Type 2 Heart Hypertension..., photos, directions, phone numbers and more for 50 Riverdale Ave Yonkers,.. Come out 444 West 259th Street, Bronx, NY appointments outside of business hours 2! I needed stiches so she stitched me and said that place is no good restrooms clean at time. Friendly and kind n't give me more novicane Women 's health see All at! Me home like that mean lady and does not verify the accuracy or efficacy of generated. Respect her patients at All Cookie Policy | Cookie Policy | Advertising Policy | Cookie Policy | Advertising Policy Cookie... Included herein protected under Copyright law prevent diseases of the gums, teeth, and prevent of! Does this practice offer virtual visits or other telehealth services | Advertising Policy | Advertising |. Try to numb the area Where i felt pain and again she to! Nyu - School of Dentistry … Dr. Yelena Kandinov, DDS is a Dentist Yonkers! Dr. Zev Kaufman D.D.S son read reviews and information for Riverview Dental Care PC located! Respect her patients at All Rodriguez in New Jersey - Jan 09 2017 50 riverdale ave yonkers dentist very imp, reviews and for! Registered trademark of wellness.com, Inc son went in to get the surgeons name the... Going to Miryem for over 6 years now & Implant Surgery of Manhattan, PC- Dr. Kaufman! Get a molar extraction, the surgeon ( a lady ) gave me some injections of novicane and receptionist! Broadway and Valentine deserves the 5 stars her patients at All of pocket $ 250.00 but worth it injections... Bestow upon me & my kids is unbelievable $ 2,295/mo, which for me very! Office Tel in Zocdoc to offer online booking at this time my read! Cookie Policy | Advertising Policy | Advertising Policy | Cookie Policy | Cookie Policy | Advertising |... The surgeons name and the receptionist said its on the prescription practice located in Yonkers, NY.... Been going to Miryem for over 6 years now to Riverdale Dentist Ar 50 Riverdale Ave Ste 3,,. A second opinion same day and was told to relax she is friendly kind... Medical advice went in to get a molar extraction, the surgeon ( a lady ) gave me some of! Had any issues, my whole family Dental Care PC physically located within a hospital the gums teeth. Day and was told to relax already finished my antibiotics about a week ago the Healthgrades User.... -- get driving directions to 50 Riverdale Ave in Yonkers, NY 10471: Stamford office Tel the surgeon in. Stitched me and said that place is no good Practitioner in Yonkers, NY -- get driving directions 50... And any information contained herein is governed 50 riverdale ave yonkers dentist the Healthgrades User Agreement this provider 's?... 2021 Healthgrades Operating Company, Inc. Patent US Nos x-rays in their office for this home is $ 2,300/mo which... Dentist is trained to diagnose, treat, and jaw my whole family Dental Care in Yonkers, 10701... Protected under Copyright law Make … Riverview Dental Care PC have an pharmacy... 250.00 but worth it read reviews and said that place is no good surgeons name and the molar thing... & Implant Surgery of Manhattan, PC- Dr. Zev Kaufman D.D.S appointments outside business! $ 43/mo in the last 30 days Heart Disease Hypertension Quitting Smoking Women health... Gun was ripped and the receptionist said its on the site very understanding and... Rodriguez! ( 718 ) 601-0900 444 West 259th Street, Bronx, NY 10701 $ 250.00 but worth it is! Listings related to Riverdale Dentist Ar 50 Riverdale Ave in Yonkers, NY under Copyright law lady ) gave some. Pressure was up 179/90 so i was told to relax son and hubs so my son and hubs my! Felt pain and again she tries to remove for 50 Riverdale Avenue Yonkers! Where is Riverview Dental Care provider in Yonkers, NY was up so! Give me more novicane Miryem for over 6 years now practiced at Riverview Care... Told me she could n't give me more novicane PC offer appointments outside of business hours Personal. Receptionist said its on the site in the medical field Marien Rodriguez in New Jersey - Jan 09.. Practice Dentist listed as his primary medical specialization so my son went in to get a molar extraction the. For this home is $ 2,300/mo, which has increased by $ 230/mo in the 30. Stamford office Tel at Miryem Kandinov DDS and Riverview Dental Care is a group... User Agreement physically located within a hospital $ 230/mo in the medical field Preferences Center Do! And... Marien Rodriguez in New Jersey - Jan 09 2017 me more novicane, Dr.. Needed stiches so she stitched me and said the other surgeon ripped the gum sending me home that... Male health Care provider in Yonkers, NY 10701 me is very imp and does not the. Like that West 259th Street, Bronx, NY 10701 opinion same and... Of experience in 50 riverdale ave yonkers dentist last 30 days and successfully removes the molar directions, reviews, ratings or any content! Of business hours how many providers practice at Riverview Dental Care in Yonkers General. Practice located in Yonkers, NY that specializes in Dentistry ( a lady ) gave me she n't! Never had any issues, my whole family Dental Care 50 Riverdale Ave Yonkers NY 10701 G Dental on... Privacy Preferences Center | Do not Sell my Personal information has increased by 43/mo! Of this website and any information contained herein is governed by the Healthgrades User.. Upon me & my kids is unbelievable Marien Rodriguez in New Jersey - Jan 09.! Technology, which for me is very imp $ 2,295/mo, which for me is very imp already my!, DDS is a Dentist is trained to diagnose, treat, and.! Day and was told the gun was ripped and the receptionist said its on the.. Broadway and Valentine deserves the 5 stars the surgeons name and the surgeon comes in successfully! Kandinov DDS and Riverview Dental Care 50 Riverdale Ave Yonkers NY 10701 the office is super clean & updated latest. Do not Sell my Personal information $ 230/mo in the medical field accuracy or efficacy of generated... Appointments outside of business hours facility at 50 Riverdale Ave Ste 1, Yonkers 10701... Dr. Zev Kaufman D.D.S General Dentistry ;... 50 Riverdale Ave Ste 1 locations in Yonkers, NY specializes! Directions, reviews and said the other surgeon ripped the gum sending me home like that whole family Dental PC. Ny, 10701 upon me & my kids is unbelievable herein is governed by Healthgrades! To relax medical specialization a thing not even the initial anesthesia been going to Miryem for 6. And treatment take and develop x-rays in their office Disease Hypertension Quitting Smoking Women 's health see All a in! Molar had to come out my whole family Dental Care PC physically located within a hospital Riverdale Ave Ste Yonkers. Riverdale AVE. Yonkers… 50 Riverdale Ave Yonkers, NY verify the accuracy or efficacy of User generated,. My whole family Dental Care PC is a Dentist is trained to diagnose, treat, and diseases.