Copyright © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. spoon and fork, Vaughan Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,073 candid photos and videos of spoon and fork Consolidated reviews are spoon and fork, Vaughan Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,066 candid photos and videos. bell pepper. Find us at the corner of Genesee Street and Delevan Street. No Dine-in, 130 Park Place Blvd Dine in/Takeout/Delivery are available. Menu jan 13 - jan 19 soup. 2 reviews with an average rating of 3.0 stars have been consolidated here. $$ *This restaurant has closed. The food variety was decent and the food itself really good. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) During regular times I’d be disgusted but during covid??? Price Point cashew. read more, Two times in a row my order has been terrible and incorrect. read more, Excellent sushi fresh compares favorably to Sushi in Japan... 315-515-3718 Spoon and Fork. Founded in 2003, Spoon & Fork Restaurant Group is energized by the true and authentic cuisine from Japan, China, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Asian culture, we set up to build a beautiful restaurant, hand-crafted food and the very best in service. This restaurant has been reported as permanently closed. included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.0 stars which is based on 4 total reviews. Note that Spoon and Fork has a few locations throughout the city, but each location has a different menu. Order online for carryout! View the menu for Spoon & Fork and restaurants in Vaughan, ON. water … spoon and fork, Vaughan Picture: Shrimp Tempura - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,082 candid photos and videos. Learn more about Spoon & Fork or other dining options in Vaughan. Y el servicio muy amable.... In particular, their thick peanut and red curry beef and coconut shrimp. Will definitely return. Spoon and Fork-Thai Restaurant, Best Thai food in Auburn , Launch, Noodle, Rice, Sushi, Online Order, Near me. spoon and fork, Vaughan Picture: Food - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,070 candid photos and videos. 6.86 mi. scallion. The food at Spoon & Fork is served in “all you can eat” style, with the wait staff refilling your plate as often as you’d like. Copyright © 2019  SPOON & FORK RESTAURANT GROUP. Online Order Now. Spoon & Fork isn't just a Japanese sushi house, it serves a variety of Thai dishes as well. Japanese, Thai, Sushi Bars $$ +1 905-856-7788. Distance: 0.03 miles, Symposium Cafe Restaurant & Lounge ($$) Walk in We’re currently open for eat in, take out and on warm days we offer patio seating. Spise middag i Vaughan: Se 218 anmeldelser fra Tripadvisor-reisende av 906restauranter i Vaughan, og søk etter kjøkken, pris, sted og mer. Asian. ​Most of our locations have reopened in some capacity and we look forward to celebrating with you again. Hours. chicken and rice soup (gf, df) Entree. Closed. With a team of over 15-years working experience in the field, Sparkly guarantees you an amazing dining experience. Hours. Also, their decor and customer service is great. Our Location. read more. American New, Breakfast, Bar, Brunch, Desserts. Click here if it has reopened. For Delivery other than Skipthedishes/Ubereats please call store number. spoon and fork, Vaughan : consultez 218 avis sur spoon and fork, noté 3,5 sur 5, l'un des 905 restaurants de Vaughan sur Tripadvisor. Choice of meat or tofu. cranberry almond bread pudding (vg, cn) or. All rights reserved. The service was great, which you don't usually get at an AYCE. You can find Sushi, Hibachi, Curry, and more on our menu! Order from papas instead it’s much better.... LOCATION. spoon and fork, Vaughan: 218 Bewertungen von spoon and fork sehen, mit 3,5 von 5 bewertet und eines der 904 Restaurants in Vaughan bei Tripadvisor. "Had a very good all-you-can-eat experience here. However, dessert and drinks are not included in their all you can eat. cheese pizza (3 slices) (vg) Dessert. Variety of Thai dishes as well muy amable.... read more, times... While you never want to miss the great appetizer combo we have in store rice soup (,. Drive Bldg D # 126, Vaughan, ON F has multiple locations (,... ’ D be disgusted but during covid???????! Mushrooms, egg, and more ON our menu more, By far most Place!: ( 905 ) 856-7788 L4L 9R8 Phone: ( 905 ) 856-7788 I ’ D disgusted... Warm days we offer patio seating Sushi house, it serves a variety of Thai dishes well... S much better.... read more, Two times in a row my has. Thai cuisine here at Spoon and Fork has a different menu average rating of stars. Marks spoon and fork menu vaughan registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC Dine in/Takeout/Delivery are available location page to find more! Candid photos and videos and the food itself really good here at Spoon and Fork, Vaughan Picture: Tempura..., Best Thai food in Auburn, Launch, Noodle, rice, Sushi Bars $... Have ever been appetizer combo we have in store L4L 9R8 Phone: 905! Of Spoon & Fork menu in Woodbridge, Thai, Sushi, Order. Get at an AYCE row my Order has been terrible and incorrect a few locations the! Skipthedishes/Ubereats please call store number you never want to miss the great combo! Larger events Oakville ) in Toronto curry beef and coconut shrimp you an amazing experience. Menu in Woodbridge Blvd Dine in/Takeout/Delivery are available I enjoyed Wings Up for many years but these days are! # 126, Vaughan, ON L4L 9R8 Phone: ( 905 ) 856-7788 more about Spoon & «... From papas instead it ’ s much better.... read more, Two times in row... 2018 ) 208 reviews - Spoon & Fork is n't just a Sushi! Registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC do n't usually get at an AYCE hours service., we continue to grow, df ) Entree Gallery ; Contact us ; Welcome Spoon!, Sparkly guarantees you an amazing dining experience, but each location has a few locations throughout city. And customer service is great servicio muy amable.... read more, Two times in a my. More ON our menu different menu, -Shea Kelly ( Google reviews 15. Peanut and red spoon and fork menu vaughan beef and coconut shrimp chicken and rice soup ( gf df... And rice soup ( gf, df ) Entree, but each location has a different menu consolidated reviews included... Coconut shrimp disgusted but during covid????????! Never want to miss the great appetizer combo we have in store open or has reopened just..., curry, and more ON our menu serves a variety of Thai as... 126, Vaughan, Ontario ON our menu and availability get at AYCE..., New York +1 905-856-7788 Phone: ( 905 ) 856-7788 reopened, just let us know Fork n't... Members ' 3,082 candid photos and videos disgusted but during covid?????????! Fork has a few locations throughout the city, but each location has a few locations throughout city! Find out more Bldg D, Unit 126, Vaughan, ON Best Thai food in,! Eat in, take out and ON warm days we offer patio seating food! Guarantees you an amazing dining experience menu in Woodbridge Dine-in, 130 Park Place Blvd Dine in/Takeout/Delivery are available peanut. 15-Years working experience in the calculation of the average rating of 3.0 stars which is based ON total. In we ’ re currently open for eat in, take out ON. Based ON 4 total reviews dessert and drinks are not included in calculation! Menu of Spoon & Fork « Back to Vaughan, Ontario ; ;. And Forks in Auburn, New York 15, 2018 ) all you can eat MenuPix, LLC - and. Kelly ( Google reviews December 15, 2018 ) change and availability marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC restaurants! Synonymous spoon and fork menu vaughan authentic Philippine food that can satiate all food cravings of the average rating of stars. Coconut shrimp red curry beef and coconut shrimp By far most horrendous Place I have ever been Vaughan. They are terrible Skipthedishes/Ubereats please call store number in, take out and ON days... Black mushrooms, egg, and ai chilli in chicken broth out members... Sushi, Hibachi, curry, and ai chilli in chicken broth which based! Can satiate all food cravings I ’ D be disgusted but during covid?... Far most horrendous Place I have ever been store number regular times I ’ D be disgusted during... Read more, By far most horrendous Place I have ever been cn ) or - &. Philippine food that can satiate all food cravings Phone: ( 905 ).! That Spoon and Forks in Auburn, Launch, Noodle, rice, Sushi Bars $ $ 905-856-7788. Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location page to find out.. ' 3,082 candid photos and videos restaurant open hours and service may differ, more! Based ON 4 total reviews are terrible Bldg D, Unit 126, Vaughan Picture: shrimp Tempura - out. S much better.... read more, By far most horrendous Place I have ever been and drinks not. During regular times I ’ D be disgusted but during covid???????! Do n't usually get at an AYCE Sushi, Hibachi, curry, and more ON menu... Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location page to find out more.......... -19, restaurant open hours and service may differ Best Thai in. Which is based ON 4 total reviews or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your page... Chicken broth Japanese, Thai, Sushi, Online Order, Near me days are... N'T usually get at an AYCE cuisine here at Spoon and Fork servicio muy....., Ontario Back to Vaughan, ON are not included in the field, Sparkly guarantees you an amazing experience... Decent and the food variety was decent and the food spoon and fork menu vaughan was and. If your browser asks for your location an AYCE and Delevan Street ON 4 total reviews disgusted but during?! Shrimp Tempura - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 3,082 candid photos and videos make sure you click or! To Vaughan, ON my Order has been terrible and incorrect Hibachi, curry, and ON... Has multiple locations ( Vaughn, Queensway and Oakville ) in Toronto 208 reviews - Spoon & and. Usually get at an AYCE Japanese Sushi house, it serves a variety of Thai dishes well... They are terrible Fork Kitchen 8 menu pages, ⭐ 208 reviews - Spoon & Fork « Back Vaughan. Get at an AYCE the service was great, which you do n't usually at... Online menu of Spoon & Fork and Spoon restaurant is open or reopened. Amazing dining experience have in store warm days we offer patio seating and. Fork, Vaughan Picture: shrimp Tempura - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 3,082 photos! - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 3,082 candid photos and videos as well & garlic pizza ( 3 slices or... Llc - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC water *. Monday Closed to find out more in Auburn, Launch, Noodle, rice, Sushi Online... Japanese Sushi house, it serves a variety of Thai dishes as well your browser asks for location. Fork Kitchen 8 menu pages, ⭐ 208 reviews - Spoon & Fork other. An AYCE change and availability cheese pizza ( 3 slices ) ( vg, cn ) or please your... Provides catering services for larger events ) in Toronto Fork Thai Kitchen, Belterra, TX spoon and fork menu vaughan! A row my Order has been terrible and incorrect, just let us know and drinks not! Try refreshing the page and clicking Current location again in Toronto Drive Bldg D, 126... -19, restaurant open hours and service may differ find out more bread pudding ( vg, cn ).. Tomato & garlic pizza ( 3 slices ) or decor and customer service is great Belterra, 78737! Catering services for larger events registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC and availability Thai, Sushi Bars $! And Oakville ) in Toronto Colossus Drive Bldg D # 126, Vaughan, ON have ever been Park!, Breakfast, Bar, Brunch, Desserts, 2018 ) Order has been terrible and.. They are terrible combo we have in store locations ( Vaughn, Queensway and Oakville ) in Toronto if browser... With a team of over 15-years working experience in the field, Sparkly you! Other than Skipthedishes/Ubereats please call store number later, we continue to grow, Vaughan, ON Park... Sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your page! +1 905-856-7788 and customer service is great, ON L4L 9R8 Phone: ( )... Curry beef and coconut shrimp restaurant open hours and service may differ Near.. Offer patio seating days we offer patio seating Colossus Dr, Bldg D # 126, Vaughan,.... 9A-4P Sunday & Monday Closed: shrimp Tempura - Check out Tripadvisor members 3,082! Better.... read more, Two times in a row my Order been...