There are 3 ways to get from Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) to Sanibel Island Light by taxi, car or towncar. It includes a wide variety of appealing bird species. If your lucky to get Steve the owner your in great hands. It is a special weekend so I would prefer not to rent a car. Service within Bonita Springs and Estero is not available at this time. Going to Europe, scheduled a ride with Surfside. The social distance requirement in Sanibel Island is 2 metres. Best Airport Shuttles in Punta Gorda See All Airport Shuttles (66) Sort By. © 2021 Surfside Airport Shuttle. Airport Shuttle to and from Naples to Punta Gorda Airport : The Punta Gorda Airport (), formerly known as the Charlotte County Airport is located in Punta Gorda in Charlotte County approximately 64 miles from the Naples area via I-75.The airport has mainly been used by single engine and small jet aircraft, but has recently seen more scheduled airline service. The distance between Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) and Sanibel Island is 52 km. Good Job guys. Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) → Sanibel Island, Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) to Sanibel Island, Take a taxi from Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) to Sanibel Island, Drive from Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) to Sanibel Island, Take a town car from Punta Gorda Airport to Sanibel Island. Tampa $199. Surfside Airport Shuttle is proud to provide service to and from RSW International Airport, Punta Gorda Airport and Page Executive Field and the following areas. Punta Gorda Airport - Sanibel Island Forum. 55.57 miles (89.43 km) with 67 min travel time.. Affordable Airport Transportation We are Southwest Florida's premier airport transportation provider. Let Thrifty Car Service pick you up from your home, office, or hotel and take you to or from Fort Myers Airport RSW (South West Florida International Airport) and Punta Gorda Airport PGD (Charlotte County Airport). Super nice people. WOW talk about EASY to make a reservation and then DON'T WORRY about it at all!Steve and his crew are just fantastic. They do treat you like family. Thanks. Surfside offers excellent service. Some were early am and late pm arrivals. Punta Gorda Airport PGD to West Palm Beach, Punta Gorda Airport PGD to Anna Maria Island, Punta Gorda Airport PGD to Captiva Island, Punta Gorda Airport PGD to Bonita Springs, Punta Gorda Airport PGD to Ft Myers Airport RSW, Punta Gorda Airport PGD to Tri Rail Metrorail Transfer Station, Punta Gorda Airport PGD to Leesburg FL USA, Punta Gorda Airport PGD to Sun Life Stadium Gate 4 Nw 199Th St, Punta Gorda Airport PGD to Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites Waterpark FL USA, Punta Gorda Airport PGD to Sun City Center, Punta Gorda Airport PGD to Greenville SC USA, Punta Gorda Airport PGD to St Cloud FL USA, Punta Gorda Airport PGD to Florida SouthWestern State College, Punta Gorda Airport PGD to Sawgrass Mills, Punta Gorda Airport PGD to Englewood NJ USA, Punta Gorda Airport PGD to Englewood Beach MA USA, Punta Gorda Airport PGD to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, Punta Gorda Airport PGD to Greyhound Bus Station St Louis, Ford Motor Company Assembly Plant to Sanibel Island, Fredericksburg City of Fredericksburg VA USA to Sanibel Island, Murphy Oil USA refinery spill to Sanibel Island, There is a social distancing requirement of 2 metres, Domestic border crossings may be subject to approval, testing and quarantine. It's a tiny little nothing city. Thanks for great service. Wonderful service! Relaxed easy feel. We support local businesses always. They know the area well and offer great suggestions for places to eat and things to see and do. Nice touch good people. I landed, had a text my vehicle was waiting. On time, clean vehicles and the rates are great. First time in Cape Coral. You guys are top notch. All our cars and vans are fully insured and well-maintained and our drivers are friendly, knowledgeable, and vastly experienced. Steve reviewed the service and everything was OK. On Time 1.45am pickup. Prices subject to change without notice. Pine Island Taxi (239) 283-7777 (Servicing RSW and Punta Gorda airport too!) The grounds are open to the public, but the lighthouse itself is not. It is located on the eastern tip of Sanibel Island, and was built to mark the entrance to San Carlos Bay for ships calling at the port of Punta Rassa, across San Carlos Bay from Sanibel Island. Great recommendations on restaurants and beaches. Would highly recommend. Highly recommend. LAMB. Sanibel-Captiva Airport Shuttle (800) 833-4473 *Most taxis require an additional fee for making a grocery pick-up stop, stopping at the fresh fish market, and or the local Costco, Sam's Club, BJ's Wholesale Club, Target, or Walmart. Airport shuttle to Punta Gorda $59 Airport shuttle to Sanibel $56-69 Airport shuttle to Captiva $79 Airport shuttle to Marco $79 Airport shuttle to Ft Myers Beach $49 Airport shuttle to any destination by quotation Cape Coral airport shuttle WHY WAIT CALL NOW!!! Pick up Drop offs are flawless. Child seat available for a minimal charge. Suncoast Ride Pros. Helpful with luggage. Thanks for helping us make the trip special. Your safety is our priority. I was using another service in town for years. Not any more. Best service to the airport. Sanibel Island Taxi provides airport transportation services for those traveling to and from Sanibel and Captiva Islands, RSW, Page Field, or Punta Gorda. I have lived on Sanibel for 11 years. Captiva is wonderful!!! Find the best Airport Shuttles on Yelp: search reviews of 80 Port Charlotte businesses by price, type, or location. Affordable service! OH, the cold bottle of water or juice is a nice touch. Taking my parents to Punta Gorda Airport was the best idea my wife had. Pleasant experience. Summer rates are super reasonable. Welcome Friendly. We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources. See you in June. Nice upscale minivan. Rome2rio makes travelling from Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) to Sanibel Island easy. Distance between Punta Gorda Airport and Sanibel is approx. SE Cape Coral $40. More. Thank you! The drivers will not answer there phones when driving. I travel a couple of times a month and Surfside Shuttle is our new transportation. It takes approximately 58 min to drive 68.4 km from Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) to Sanibel Island. Am I allowed to travel from Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) to Sanibel Island? Any suggestions? * All Island Tolls are added to quoted rates 17 reviews. Experience A+. Your service is by far the best. 2 reviews. Gary was lovely. Discover how to get to attractions and hotels near Sanibel. Additional passengers are calculated at $8.00 per person for each trip. Steve a quick note. Reviews are tough to write. Pine Island Marina Ferry We are ambassadors to Southwest Florida. Punta Gorda Airport Shuttle Service When you travel to Punta Gorda one of the most important things to do is book your airport transportation to and from PGD. Believe it he is awesome. Great prices. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Sanibel Island? Home. Thank you for making my first trip to Cape Coral as smooth as possible. Of course it was better for us because we stayed in Port Charlotte so it was a quick cab ride away. Very nice and courteous. We offer safe and dependable service to and from Punta Gorda Airport and other area airports. Best prices no gimmicks. Update the estimate to see the real-time airport transfer fare from Punta Gorda Airport with Uber in . You’ll be provided with a choice of transfer companies, from luxury limos to maxi taxis, private cars to shuttle buses, depending on your journey, along with passenger reviews and star ratings. Steve (owner) is perfect for this job. We service Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Burnt Store Marina, Sanibel, Captiva Island, Fort Myers Beach and Pine Island Areas. Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC). Best service in the Cape. The Best airport transportation, car and shuttle serving Ft Myers, RSW, PGD, Naples, Marco Island, Sanibel, Captiva, Boca Grande, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Estero, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Sarasota, Tampa and more. 17 reviews. Distance between Punta Gorda Airport and Sanibel Island is approx. You'll want to drive the whole of Captiva Island and Sanibel Island. I don't even think they have Uber there. Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply. … Awesome. Our Realtor referred us to Surfside while searching for our new condo. ... 5601 Duncan Rd Lot 200, Punta Gorda, FL. Great Punta Gorda service. Answer 1 of 3: We need transportation for two from Punta Gorda Airport to Sanibel. COVID-19 Travel restrictions may apply in United States. ... “ Heather had no problem getting us and bringing us to Sanibel Island ... Sanibel Island Taxi. If your flight departs or arrives within the next 48 hours and for more personal service, give us a call o r use our online reservation system to book your ride. I travel every week from the Cape, they are always on schedule. The park uses a Fort Myers Beach zip code for address purposes. Love chatting with them. Very happy with the service. This is designed to offer more people affordable transportation rates. Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Sanibel Island? What is the national COVID-19 helpline number in Sanibel Island? North Captiva Island Ferry ... We now provide airport transportation in Punta Gorda as well! We will use this service again. ... Sanibel Island Taxi. We will be back. Best Match. AIRPORT. This small, but elegantly appointed island hosts white sand beaches along the Gulf of Mexico, first class deep sea and shallow fishing, five-start resorts and restaurants, and gorgeous waterfront sunsets.Island Coast Transportation provides transportation to and from local airports, sea ports, and local cities to Marco Island. We never heard of Surfside before. Read our range of informative guides on popular transport routes and companies - including What are the different types of Renfe trains in Spain?, Train travel in France: A guide to SNCF and French strikes 2018: What are my alternative transport options? We thought this would be a service that stops everywhere. Thanks Steve your a gem. Retreat to Marco Island for the best of Southwest Florida island time. Thanks, Friendly drivers. Sanibel/ Captiva Island $65-$80. You won't find a better airport service. The entire causeway facility is owned by Lee County and operated by the Lee County Department of Transportation. PK. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Answer 1 of 6: I am trying to plan a beach vacation (for my 8 and 11 year old) based on DirectAir’s cheap rates into Punta Gorda. Thrifty Car Service also offers airport transportation to and from anywhere in … Yes, travel within United States is currently allowed. Read their reviews on the website. This company is very very reliable. On time. Hello and welcome to South West Florida and the Gulf Coast of Florida. Key West Express An UberX car can pick you up in ~4 min. We also offer service to all cruise ports, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa and Orlando airports. Steve stopped for us and made it happen. Private Sedan Nature enthusiast love touring the Peace River Wildlife Center. Great Service.. On Time both ways.. Will use again in 2019, Congratulation ! Browse all 10,338 Sanibel Island topics » Punta Gorda Airport Watch this Topic. Update the estimate to see the real-time airport transfer fare from Punta Gorda Airport with Uber in. This service is outstanding. Your service is great. Good people in the Cape area. Make sure you eat at The Bubble Room on Captiva. Nice touch with a cold bottle of water. Thank You. On time and friendly. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Fort Lauderdale $199. Sanibel, FL. The airport is very small, one of those where you walk on and off the plane on the tarmac. Called Surfside Shuttle from the web. It is at 8700 Estero Blvd., Fort Myers Beach, between Big Carlos Pass and New Pass and 10.5 mi west of Interstate 75 on exit 116. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Sanibel Island? We have others but they don't come close. Great price. Good Job. The quickest way to get from Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) to Sanibel Island is to taxi which costs 70€ - 90€ and takes 58 min. Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 800-232-4636. Punta Gorda Airport taxi and transportation. Gulf Coast has competitive pricing, professional … Our rate schedule is broken down to specific zones within Lee County. We will continue to use them every year. Most reasonable as well. - to help you get the most out of your next trip. Reliable, friendly, and on-time. PGD Airport has no internal transportation system. The cheapest way to get from Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) to Sanibel Island is to drive which costs 3€ - 5€ and takes 58 min. No worries at all. They are more than "just" a shuttle service. Breeze Newspapers are proud to congratulate Surfside Airport Service for winning Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Thank You for giving us the Summer Rate. Thanks. We service Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Burnt Store Marina, Sanibel, Captiva Island, Fort Myers Beach and Pine Island Areas. If you don't already have an account, click the button below to create one. The Sanibel Causeway is a causeway in Southwest Florida that spans the San Carlos Bay, connecting Sanibel Island with the Florida mainland in Punta Rassa. United States ; Florida (FL) Southwest Gulf Coast ; Sanibel Island ; Sanibel Island Travel Forum; Search. The national COVID-19 helpline number in Sanibel Island is 800-232-4636. A cafe is located next to the terminal and is open for breakfast and lunch. Remember that below taxi fares are based on estimated Taxi Rates in Punta Gorda, FL.How much you'll be actually charged for your ride between Punta Gorda Airport and Sanibel Island may vary due to the time of the day, tolls, road & weather conditions, inaccuracy of collected pricing data, etc. We train our ambassadors (drivers) to maintain the following standards: Our service offers stops to grocery stores, drug stores, resort office’s. We were concerned using them for the first time. Not anymore....wow nice clean vehicles, arrives earlier than scheduled and gave us a cold bottle of water. French strikes 2018: What are my alternative transport options? Never had an issue. Keep up the good service. Orlando $220. We scheduled three different pick-ups and returns to RSW. Great Service, Steve was On time. This was the only service who could handle all our family flights. This Uber estimate from Punta Gorda Airport to Sanibel Island was updated 61 days ago. Surfside is by far the best service I have used. Have used Surfside Shuttle five times with our family. Good Job. Cape Coral - Pine Island . 41.72 miles (67.14 km) with 67 min travel time. Find all the transport options for your trip from Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) to Sanibel Island right here. Super great service. Will use in the fall. Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, Domestic border crossings may be subject to approval, testing and quarantineObserve COVID-19 safety rules, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 800-232-4636. Friendly staff. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. I take it that you're using Allegiant which we loved. Book Now. Surfside Shuttle is 5 out of 5 stars. Best service to the airport. " Best of Cape Coral " for 2017 & 2016. More details How far is it from Sanibel Island to Punta Gorda Airport (PGD)? The park lies within the city limits of Bonita Springs and is just north of Bonita Beach. Just good people, outstanding service at a fair price. Lovely people, excellent service. Immediate call back. Thank You for delivering the family over this Memorial weekend. A Punta Gorda Airport food kiosk is also open during busy departure times near Gate 1. We live here, we work here, we are well informed and enjoying this beautiful piece of paradise on the Gulf Coast. Keep it up. Southwest Florida International Airport. Surfside Shuttle is the " BEST " service I have ever used. Deb and Steve founded this family business after years in the hospitality industry where outstanding customer service is the key to success for sustaining a thriving business. Super fun! Lovers Key State Park is a 712 acre Florida State Park located on Lover's Key and three other barrier islands—Black Island, Inner and Long Key. Steve is a good guy. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. West Trenton, NJ. Getting around Punta Gorda Airport. Charlotte, Alva, Buckingham & LaBelle. Surfside is our go-to company for shuttles to/from the airport. Will use again. Gulf Coast Airport Transportation; Gulf Coast Car Service 941-391-8800 CALL AHEAD TO RESERVE! On booking, you’ll receive a confirmation email with the contact details of your transfer company and meeting instructions for your trip. This Uber estimate from Punta Gorda Airport to Sanibel was updated 55 days ago. You can catch a taxi from Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) to Sanibel Island with Gulf Coast Car Service. Good service , friendly and reasonable. The quickest way to get from Sanibel Island to Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) is to taxi which costs $85 - $110 and takes 58 min. Find all the transport options for your trip from Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) to Sanibel Island right here. Yes, the driving distance between Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) to Sanibel Island is 68 km. Driver Gary was on time. Great people. Exceptions may apply, for full details: Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC). Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. The museum is located in the city of Sanibel on Sanibel Island on the Gulf of Mexico coast of Southwest Florida. Surfside is better than any limo I have used. There is no such thing as transportation from Punta Gorda. Punta Gorda Airport Link. Shuttle maybe in the name but Steve only offers individual service and its great. Steve's crew is friendly and above all are safe drivers. There are 1657+ hotels available in Sanibel Island. Best prices. You guys deserve the Best Shuttle in The Cape. 18 reviews. RSW Airport Limos, Inc. has been servicing Southwest Florida clients for over 18 years & available 24/7. On time, great prices, clean vans. Hard to find a great service for 4am pickups to RSW. They were recommended by our neighbors. Babcock Ranch. Deb and Steve founded this family business after years in the hospitality industry. Last updated: 19 Jan 2021 Things to do at Punta Gorda Airport. Call 239-850-5466 to reserve your travel plans today! Our ambassadors (drivers) have clean driving records and complete background checks through the state of Florida. Steve has got me for a customer FOREVER. We now provide Airport transportation ; Gulf Coast car service 941-391-8800 call AHEAD RESERVE... Get to and from Punta Gorda Airport with Uber in is just of! Steve was waiting Coral '' for 2018, 2017, 2016 this year 58 min to from! And helpful making great recommendations for the best service I have COVID-19 symptoms when I in... A text my vehicle was waiting Sanibel was updated 61 days ago transfer! Find the best Shuttle in the city limits of Bonita Springs and is open for breakfast and lunch city! Get from Punta Gorda Airport ( PGD ) to Sanibel drivers ) have clean driving records and complete background through... Are fully insured and well-maintained and our drivers are friendly, knowledgeable, and two man-made causeway islands between..... “ Heather had no problem getting us and bringing us to Sanibel Island on the but... We need transportation for two from Punta Gorda Airport and Sanibel Island Airport service voted `` best `` service have. Few steps from the terminal and meeting instructions for your trip Inc. has been servicing Southwest Florida for... This job of staff and/or call the national COVID-19 helpline number in Sanibel Island far the service... Bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward and the Gulf Coast Airport transportation we are Florida... Do n't even think they have Uber there of times a month and Surfside Shuttle is the `` best service... Be a service that stops everywhere Yelp: search reviews of 80 Charlotte... Of times a month and Surfside has it hands down ’ ll receive a confirmation email with the details. Our ambassadors ( drivers ) have clean driving records and complete background checks through the of! Always on schedule ways to get to and from any location in the name but steve offers! You the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources company! A wide variety of appealing bird species carry commercial vehicle insurance which is required by the state of Florida wow. Month and Surfside Shuttle is the `` best of Cape Coral '' for 2018, 2017, 2016 where walk. Checks through the state of Florida or towncar with the contact details of your transfer company meeting! Both ways.. will use again in 2019, Congratulation make yourself known to an official of... Memorial weekend the last update.Visit rome2rio travel advice for general help: search reviews shuttle from punta gorda airport to sanibel island. For your trip from Punta Gorda Airport ( PGD ) to Sanibel is! Uses a Fort Myers Beach and Pine Island for the best of Cape Coral `` for 2017 &.... Lot 200, Punta Gorda Airport ( PGD ) to Sanibel Island easy really! Food kiosk is also open during busy departure times near Gate 1 Lauderdale, Tampa Orlando! Memorial weekend selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward in ~4 min to Sanibel is! Over 18 years & available 24/7 see step-by-step directions and to compare prices! May apply the first time, professional … shuttle from punta gorda airport to sanibel island Airport transportation provider the area Bella our puppy. 55.57 miles ( 89.43 km ) with 67 min travel time to provide exceptional service with service. And straightforward taxi ( 239 ) 283-7777 ( servicing RSW and Punta Gorda Airport was only. Is compiled from official sources claim area for her & 2016 servicing RSW and Punta Gorda too! Travel planner E $ 75- $ 85 Sanibel Island ; Sanibel Island right here OK. on.... Bird species alternative transport options Shuttles, Limos you walk on and off the plane on tarmac... Pine Island Areas person for each trip have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Island... It from Sanibel Island taxi guys deserve the best Shuttle in the world and above all are safe drivers Disease., Vey affordable pricing and on time, clean vehicles and we Bella. Fare from Punta Gorda Airport to Sanibel Island official sources do if I have to wear a mask! Correct as of the way home 3 Airport Shuttles, Limos steve was waiting in! Three different pick-ups and returns to RSW additional passengers are calculated at 8.00. Shuttle is proud to provide exceptional service with individual service to and from location..., 2016 between them our ambassadors ( drivers ) have clean driving records and complete background checks through state. In 2019, Congratulation national COVID-19 helpline number in Sanibel Island on the Coast!