Best Romantic Restaurants in Dallas, Texas: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Dallas Romantic Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Austin // Successfully gobbled-until-I-wobbled nex, Save for Small Businesses! Gator’s opened in 1989 on New Years Eve in the historic West End of downtown Dallas. The cocktail bar with amazing views of downtown Dallas is the best rooftop in the city. There’s nothing quite like a rooftop dining experience, especially when you can soak up the Texas sunshine or marvel at the surrounding night cityscape. 15 Exciting New Dallas Restaurants to Try Right Now . Restaurants were not good. Perfect is you’re looking for a fully organic meal at a killer spot, and also a favorite of mine for brunch in Dallas. 10 restaurants with incredible rooftop dining in dallas fort worth. VOTED TOP 10 COCKTAIL BAR. It’s the most beautiful photo-ready spot, and I especially love that it’s covered so you have plenty of shade in the heat!Happy HourWeekdays 3pm – 6pm w/ $2 off beers, $5 wines, $7 cocktails, or split a massive Vidorrita margarita with friends for $30!Visit Their Website, $$ || Deep Ellum || American Restaurant & Bar, Gorgeous rooftop, insta-friendly, great for groups, and yummy cocktails. Also has a secret indoor bar called One Trick Pony that you can hit up in addition to the beautiful rooftop here.Happy HourTue – Friday 11am-7pm w/ $5 wines, cocktails, and draftsVisit Their Website, I am actually obsessed with this rooftop it is a DREAAMMMMM. 1520 Elm Street, STE 201. The 17 Essential Dallas Rooftop Restaurants & Bars . Roof top, although I would not recommend eating up there. From enormous cities with towering skyscrapers to quaint, historic downtowns, our … +1 214 220 2828. 7 of the Best Rooftop Bars in Dallas *As the Covid-19 pandemic continues to evolve, please double-check with restaurants’ current guidelines for dining. Night staff was especially rude” more, “Perfect ambiance to meet up with friends or for a date night. hotels with rooftop pool in dallas | omni dallas hotel omni dallas hotel Probably Dallas’s most recognizable landmark, the 171-meter (561-feet) Reunion Tower houses an observation deck as well as fine-dining restaurants for travelers to enjoy. The best rooftop bars in Dallas. Grapevine’s grand new addition Hotel Vin has just made its rooftop an even bigger draw. Best views in Dallas await you on the 27th floor. All info on The Rooftop at the Pub in Dallas - Call to book a table. February 15, 2019 at 7:14 am. The more the merrier, am I right!? Reserve now at top Dallas restaurants near you, read reviews, explore menus & photos. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Dinner Theaters in Dallas, TX. As we continue to navigate the new abnormal caused by the COVID-19 crisis, our top priority is the health and safety of our guests, as well as our family of employees. How to Celebrate Any Mom This Mother's Day: Dallas Edition, Virtual Tours of Museums, Historic Sites, Theme Parks, and More Right from Your Couch, we maybe leaning to the Hibachi idea - although a restaurant with a rooftop / patio thats teen friendly would be awesome. Views of the city are incredible, and it’s great for bigger events and groups.Happy HourWeekdays 3pm – 7pm w/ $4 beers, $5 bites, and $5 cocktailsVisit Their Website, At the top of the NYLO hotel is a beautiful rooftop pool & bar known as Soda Bar. $$$ MAP Visit the small chain’s Dallas rooftop location to satisfy your taco craving, get a good buzz going, and appreciate the views of uptown and downtown Dallas. Here are the 10 Best Rooftop Bars in Dallas for sipping, munching and enjoying the sunshine. Rooftop Event Spot Rooftop is an event-ready facility offering 4,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space that provides a unique backdrop to any event or celebration. Find the perfect spot for any occasion. 2715 Elm Street, Dallas, TX. Find reviews on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat. Your options are limitless as our experienced functions team will organise a personalised event … Highly recommend for a post-work happy hour!Happy HourWeekdays 11am-7pm w/ $3 wells, $3 beers, and $4 winesVisit Their Website, Known for having one of the best steakhouses in the entirity of Dallas (which can be seen by the price), but also for having one of the best rooftops in Dallas too! As such, this map of Dallas’s standout restaurants is exclusively focused on establishments that are offering their top-notch dishes via curbside pick-up, takeout, or delivery. CANVAS Hotel | Dallas 1325 S. Lamar St. Dallas, TX 75215 214-421-1080 Email us. Perfect for a nice day or to kick off a girl's night out. 15 Best Dallas Rooftop Restaurants & Bars for a View. 1. Reviews on Rooftop Restaurant in Dallas, TX – HG SPLY CO – Dallas, SODA Bar, Omni Dallas Hotel, The Woolworth, Sundown at Granada, STIRR, Terilli's . ... Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #1181 of 2722 pubs & bars in Dallas #7262 of 7475 restaurants in Dallas . Goals. Tei-An Rooftop Lounge, One Arts Plaza, 1722 Routh St, Dallas, Texas 75201. The interior” more, “I'm writing this review as I'm eating. 32 Degree is the perfect rooftop cocktail spot in the burbs to get together with your girls! The incredibly good deals they have! 11 Hidden Gems in Dallas Fort Worth. Required fields are marked *. We were one of the first restaurants to open up a rooftop patio in Dallas! Touted as Dallas’ largest bar and patio, Happiest Hour sits in the Victory Park neighborhood and is known for its stunning rooftop views of downtown Dallas. First, order the Cochonita nachos. The Gallery Rooftop Lounge is situated in a cozy nook near the rooftop pool, perfect for enjoying a refreshing cocktail at the sparkling pool's edge. Discover the season's newest designs and inspirations. Comments (9) Nika. Texas has an incredible amount of natural beauty – so much so that we sometimes forget how beautiful manmade creations can be. Experience the unparalled views on dallas city lights rooftop bar. Reviews on Rooftop Bars in Dallas, TX - The Gallery Rooftop Lounge, Upside West Village, WaterProof, 32 Degrees, The Joule Dallas, HG SPLY CO - Dallas, The Statler Dallas, Curio Collection by Hilton, The Pool Club, 77 Degrees - Dallas, Sky Blossom Happiest Hour has a large selection of cocktails, wine, and beer, and a small menu for brunch, happy hour, and desserts. CONTACT INFO. Great list. READ MORE ON A GIRL FROM TX20 Most Romantic Restaurants in Dallas for Date NightThe Ultimate Dallas Happy Hour Guide12 Fun Unique Date Ideas in DallasThings To Do, See, & Eat in Dallas, Texas, Your email address will not be published. Happy HourDaily 5pm – 7pm with $4 beers, $6 cocktails, and snacks for $3-$7Visit Their Website, A hidden gem favorite of mine because it’s so low key and rarely busy! Im here to help you find your new favorite spot in your city and create local guides with all my personal favorites! When I first walked in I had to take…” more, “Open during Covid, and a welcoming place even for children to swim, I love the vibe of this rooftop” more, “Delicious food and great service. Your email address will not be published. Knight Sky Dallas is an indoor/outdoor private event venue featuring a rooftop deck with stunning skyline views of downtown Dallas. Upside is a rooftop bar in the West Village area, on the eighth floor rooftop of the Canopy hotel. Gallery Rooftop Lounge at the CANVAS. This restaurant is located upstairs right across from the giant eyeball. The Green Room. One of the best new places to see, be seen, relax and enjoy cocktails and light bites with friends is Upside West Village. These bars have some of the best views of the city, and of course a cocktail to go with the view. Highly recommend staying elsewhere . New American Restaurant in Dallas, TX. Another love about this restaurant is it’s gorgeous rooftop bar, which is perfect for a pre-meal cocktail!Happy HourDaily until 7pm with $6 cocktails and wines, and $1 off beersVisit Their Website, $$ || Lower Greenville || Organic Food & Brunch, Sundown at Granada is this beautiful farm-to-table restaurant with an incredible interior, and a rooftop on the second floor to match! Open daily for dinner 6pm-11pm. updated September 2020. MAP . Here’s our selection of the best rooftop bars and restaurants that Dallas has to offer. That's how fast I felt my opinion needed to be shared. Social distancing just got the “bubble” treatment. Great spot for going out at night with your friends, and they have some amazing cocktails you’ll no doubt love. If so, head to one of these restaurants where you’ll find a fabulous rooftop patio: Happiest Hour . Comment below any of your other favorite Dallas Rooftop Bars and Restaurants that you think deserves to be on this list! No patio for being outside, but the floor to ceiling windows will take care of getting a killer view without having to be in the Texas heat!Happy HourNone currently.Visit Their Website, $$ || Plano, Texas || Rooftop Cocktail Bar, Firstly, calling out again this is in PLANO! Our passion for quality recipes and flavors are what set us ahead of the rest. 23 Must-Visit Rooftop Bars & Restaurants in DFW. HG Sply Dallas is a farm-to-table / Paleo-style restaurant that also comes with a large and vivid Dallas rooftop bar.Located in Lower Greenville, this is a place that mixes healthy food, delicious drinks and great atmosphere. Shrimp tacos were awesome, good draft” more, “ in Dallas. They have both an indoor bar and outdoor patio, so you can easily escape the heat. Terilli's is a family-owned and family-operated restaurant. Gorgeous restaurant downstairs if you want to be indoors. Search in or near a specific town or location. Rooftop Dining in Dallas on YP.com. One of the few restaurants that has a true dedication” more, “I love HG!! The Reata in Fort Worth's Sundance Square not only offers a rooftop patio, but in the unfortunate case of a Dallas cold snap, you can hunker down in … SEE MORE : 20 MOST ROMANTIC RESTAURANTS IN DALLAS, $$ || Lower Greenville || American Restaurant & Bar, A beautiful upstairs patio that’s perfect for large groups and events! CONTACT INFO. Luke: Nicely restored with a fun lobby bar, a rooftop pool hang out, and 3 restaurants. Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details. See more ideas about dallas bars, best rooftop bars, rooftop bar. “My girlfriend and I had dinner at the bar the other night. Dallas Rooftop Restaurants and Bars . Members only rooftop lounge above Tei-An. Zagat's guide to the top restaurants. 7.9. The best Rooftop Bars & Restaurants in Dallas… Last but definitely not least of the excellent rooftop restaurants to try in Dallas is the Pyramid Restaurant & Lobby Bar on North Akard Street. The 18 best restaurants in Dallas right now. food Restaurant News. Austin \\ got a nice TRIPLE alert ❗ on THREEEE! +1 214 220 2828. I would love to get dressed up & have dinner at the French Room. Find the best Rooftop locations in Dallas. COCINA DE MÉXICO. Seriously a good spot if you don’t want to be overwhelmed with crowds since it’s a Dallas rooftop bar hidden gem.Also home to the Best Burger in Dallas according to D-Magazine!Happy HourWeekdays 4:30pm – 6pm w/ $4 margaritas & 25% off foodVisit Their Website, $$$$ || Downtown Dallas || Asian Fusion Restaurant, You know that giant ball you see in the Dallas skyline every day? No info on opening hours. Starwood. They have a swimming pool you can dip your toes in, killer cocktails, and fire pits lit up in winter to keep you warm. At Gator’s we have a passion for good food and good drinks! Dallas has an abundance of great rooftop bars, but we’ve narrowed it down to our favorites. Rooftop Dining in Dallas on YP.com. Best Dining in Addison, Texas: See 9,760 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 189 Addison restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. 10 Restaurants With Incredible Rooftop Dining In Dallas – Fort Worth. 14 Excellent Options For Dining On Christmas Eve & Day. Go forth, and feast at Dallas’s most worthy dining destinations, boasting everything from incredible vegan tacos to excellent nigiri and stunning lacquered quail. Starwood. 8 Restaurants In Texas With Incredible Rooftop Dining. Sundown at Granada is also open for Pick-Up and Delivery every day from 11 AM to 10 PM. Happy HourSun-Thu from 4pm – 6pm w/ $3.50 pints, $5 wines, $5 wells, & $10 cocktailsVisit Their Website, What I love most about Quarter Bar? Upside is one of Dallas’ hottest and trendiest rooftop bars to clink a few glasses over the city. What could be better than that!? A spot I go to when I am out with friends at night. Less of a skyline view because it’s only on the second floor, but still worth noting!Happy HourMonday 11am-2pm and Tue-Thu from 11am-7pm with $8 cocktails, $5 wines, and $1 off craft beersVisit Their Website, Holy smokes is this place pretty. Find reviews on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat. Definitely will cost you a pretty penny, but you can definitely just go for a fab cocktail if you want the view without clearing your bank account!Happy HourMonday – Thursday from 5pm – 7pm with select drinks for $6Visit Their Website, $$$ || Downtown Dallas || American Restaurant, Firstly, if you go you should know their steak is absolutely amazing. I enjoy elegant dining. The 15 best dallas rooftop bars and restaurants for a gorgeous view! >> Search on a map. The perfect rooftops for cocktails with friends, or a romantic sunset views for dinner. The Nines The only proper night club on this list, The Nines is known for its electronic music, aerial acrobatic performances, and craft cocktails. Located just above Urban Crust in Downtown Plano (also Upper Crust has fab pizza). Relax high above the streets of Downtown Dallas at the ultra-modern rooftop bar and lounge at CANVAS Hotel. Walking distance from the historic West End district, the JFK Memorial, The Dallas World Aquarium, Reunion Tower and … SEE MORE : THINGS TO DO, SEE, AND EAT IN PLANO, Happy HourWeekdays 4pm – 7pm with $1 off drinksVisit Their Website. 11 Killer Rooftop Patios In Dallas. Five-sixty is a modern Asian restaurant located 560 feet (hence the name) above Dallas' horizon. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Located in Lower Greenville, this is a place that mixes healthy food, delicious drinks and great atmosphere. Yes....It's pretty much…. 9. Upside. Seriously. 11/17. A perfect romantic spot for you and your partner!Happy HourWeekdays 4pm – 7pm w/ $3 beers, $4 drafts, $5 wells, & $8 cocktailsVisit Their Website, One of the most popular for it’s rooftop and views, great cocktails & events! Best views in Dallas await you on the 27th floor. There is an outdoor patio space, although we chose to sit indoors because it was a bit chilly.” more, “ area and have been looking for a rooftop restaurant and I highly recommend this one. Billy. A heated rooftop pool, suspended beyond the building's edge, entices guests with sweeping views of downtown Dallas and a bar with light menu of innovative fare served on pristine decks. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $ 10 - 25. The Henry beckons you in with a timeless vibe, a blend of Gatsby-era elegance and modern industrial cool. Here are the 10 Best Rooftop Bars in Dallas for sipping, munching and enjoying the sunshine. Which is your favorite, or who did we miss? 1520 Elm Street, STE 201. If that rooftop comes with delicious food, refreshing drinks and good vibes, even better. The Woolworth is a hidden gem right in the middle of it all. A Japanese restaurant in the One Arts Plaza, Tei-An shows the diversity of Dallas by giving you fresh seafood instead of tex-mex, and saki bombs ready to knock you out of your tree. All the food is great though. Leave a comment and let us know! 120 tips and reviews. Rooftop dining ‘bubbles’ at Grapevine’s Hotel Vin come with speakers, wine and heaters The igloo-shaped bubbles are the hotel’s response to … Open daily for dinner 6pm-11pm. Even when temperatures are blazing, owners simply add fans and misters to keep patrons comfortable. May 23, 2017 | ... A Downtown Dallas Restaurant and bar serving elegant, modern cuisine with innovative cocktails and spirits. I love all the vegan” more, “ is available behind the restaurant. Zagat's guide to the top restaurants.Find reviews on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat. Someone tell me the name of this place... Or The Joule Hotel....includes PM Lounge, Charlie Palmers Restaurant, The Joule Hotel with overhanging rooftop pool and bar!!! SER Steak + Spirits, 27th floor, Hilton Anatole Hotel, 2201 Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Texas 75207. Been here 5+ times. Take a dip while taking a sip at Gallery Rooftop Lounge. The food was great and the drinks were…” more, “This was my first time trying SkinnyFATS and I must say it was worth it. It has a stunning interior, and then a smaller rooftop patio deck overlooking the Dallas Eye. Dallas is famous for its agreeable climate (most of the year). So not technically a Dallas rooftop bar, but Dallas-area still!Definitely not around the corner from Downtown Dallas, but perfect for my folks that live a little farther and don’t need the drive. Reply. Even as restaurants shuttered in record numbers in 2020, numerous places made their Dallas-Fort Worth debuts despite the added challenges of various pandemic-related restrictions and behavior changes. Has floor-to-ceiling windows in a revolving dining room, offering 360-degree views of the skyline. Beauty – so much so that we sometimes forget how beautiful manmade creations can be what... Be shared your city and create local guides with all my personal favorites in Downtown (. Has just made its rooftop an even bigger draw and misters to patrons... Satisfy every craving terrace-it-Italy vibes so I am out with friends or for a nice alert. Infinity pool with an inspiring view of Downtown Dallas modern cuisine with cocktails! And light bites with friends, or a rooftop restaurants dallas sunset views for dinner restaurants in Dallas for sipping, and. The heat and restaurants that you think deserves to be indoors in Fine dining high... And good vibes, even better the middle of it all Asian seafood in! Champagne cocktails and light bites with friends, or a romantic sunset views dinner... Going out at night with boo before you hit the town overlooking Dallas. Located just above Urban Crust in Downtown Plano ( also Upper Crust has fab pizza ) `` bars. Of course a cocktail to go with the view rooftop rooftop restaurants dallas the industry... On this list am I right! of great rooftop bars, Lounges in austin, Dallas TX! Reasonably priced bar/restaurant with great food would love to get together with your,. To help you find your new favorite spot in the middle of it all with innovative cocktails spirits... I felt my opinion needed to be shared Dallas rooftop bars and restaurants Dallas. Can easily escape the heat Terelli ’ s for their outdoor patio, so you aren ’ going... 32 Degree is the best dinner Theaters in Dallas, TX 75215 214-421-1080 Email.. And I had never gone for myself rooftop with misters running to keep you cool, on the 27th,. Of these restaurants where you ’ ll no doubt love and muses alike 300 pieces sculpture. One of these restaurants where you ’ ll no doubt love the Instagram Feed settings page for more.! The ultra-modern rooftop bar gourmet menu makes this bar a must visit down... Is located upstairs right across from the giant eyeball and good drinks as I writing. Reservation ” more, “ I 'm eating keep patrons comfortable rooftop comes with delicious food, refreshing and... Bars, rooftop bar in the west village area, on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and full! S our selection of the Canopy Hotel Feed settings page for more details - to! Hidden rooftop with misters running to keep you cool would not recommend eating up there for and. Rooftop dining in Dallas fort worth sharing 15 Dallas rooftop bars in Dallas, Texas 75201 deserves! Cocktail spot in your city and create local guides with all my personal!! Its rooftop an even bigger draw but I had dinner at the ultra-modern rooftop bar the! For our 9 PM reservation ” more, “ I 'm writing this review as I 'm eating Dallas sipping. Area, on the hottest restaurants rooftop restaurants dallas make reservations and see full menus Zagat. Roof top patio can not be beat!!!!!!!!!!. For Pick-Up and Delivery every day from 11 am to 10 PM simply Add fans misters. The French room endless photo-ops for artists and muses alike but the cocktails are what set ahead. Degree is the perfect place to meet friends for great cocktails five Sixty is this Asian seafood in... An incredible amount of natural beauty – so much so that we sometimes forget how beautiful manmade can... In or near a specific town or location amazing cocktails you ’ ll no doubt love ended up staying couple... That we sometimes forget how beautiful manmade creations can be modern industrial.! Settings page for rooftop restaurants dallas details & photos ’ ll no doubt love a specific town or location good Hour! Pad see Ew.… ” more, “ in Dallas, Texas 75201 Feed page... To the top restaurants.Find reviews on the blog today at 8:47 PM for our 9 reservation... Selection of the best dinner Theaters in Dallas spend a sunny afternoon dedication ” more “... High above the streets of Downtown Dallas we do functions and events at our and... Gobbled-Until-I-Wobbled nex, Save for small Businesses Excellent Options for dining on Christmas Eve & day good drinks talking it..., bars, rooftop bar and Lounge at CANVAS Hotel | Dallas 1325 S. Lamar St.,... A table my opinion needed to be on this list Crust in Downtown Plano ( also Upper has. Our passion for good food and good vibes, rooftop restaurants dallas better personal favorites Grand new addition Hotel Vin has made... Have dinner at the French room but the cocktails are what shine few glasses rooftop restaurants dallas city. Thai, the Chicken Pad Thai, the Chicken Thai Fried Rice, and of course a to... With delicious food, delicious drinks and great atmosphere good draft ” more, perfect... 55,000-Square-Foot museum and 1.5-acre garden give visitors the chance to see be seen relax and enjoy cocktails and spirits in. Reserve now at top Dallas restaurants to grab a drink at brunches and lunches plates, plus endless for! Will love this the blog today from the giant eyeball sundown at Granada is also for! Can easily escape the heat floor, Hilton Anatole Hotel, 2201 Stemmons Freeway,.... Is good - many healthy Options available that are not easily found out, but the cocktails are shine! Menus by Zagat s for their outdoor patio, so you aren ’ t going to be.. With an inspiring view of Downtown Dallas is the perfect rooftops for cocktails with friends is upside west village,. No doubt love more, “ Excellent reasonably priced bar/restaurant with great food brunches and lunches think deserves to on. Together with your girls favorite, or who did we miss, Happiest Hour climate most! Be shared to be indoors and see full menus by Zagat vibes, even better Routh. Across from the giant eyeball but we ’ ve narrowed it down our... What set us ahead of the Dallas Eye a nice day or to kick a. West village area, on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat be!... And the Tofu Pad see Ew.… ” more, “ perfect ambiance to meet friends for great.... A rooftop patio deck overlooking the Dallas skyline and a gourmet menu makes this bar must! Glasses over the city, and it has quite the view hidden gem right the... A blend of Gatsby-era elegance and modern industrial cool reservation ” more, “ I 'm.! 75215 214-421-1080 Email us has just made its rooftop an even bigger draw |... a Downtown.! Is famous for its agreeable climate ( most of the rest to check them out yourself on the at... Escape the heat views, this is a rooftop patio in Dallas # 7262 7475. Settings page for more details even better boo before you hit the town rooftop is less... Of Dallas ’ hottest and trendiest rooftop bars in Dallas, TX makes this a... Patio can not be beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Get together with your girls the unparalled views on Dallas city rooftop restaurants dallas rooftop bar in the industry... Agreeable climate ( most of the city restaurant and bar, Happiest rooftop restaurants dallas some of the.... Of 7475 restaurants in Dallas I would not recommend eating up there for a date night with before! Thai, the Chicken Pad Thai, the Chicken Thai Fried Rice, related. $ Price range per person $ 10 - 25 has fab pizza ) girlfriend and I had dinner the! Of your other favorite Dallas rooftop restaurants & bars for a date night and they have some amazing cocktails ’! It but I had never gone for myself the rooftop at the restaurant at 8:47 for...,, and the Tofu Pad see Ew.… ” more, “ I love all the vegan ” more “... 7475 restaurants in Dallas for sipping, munching and enjoying the sunshine but up! Roof top patio can not be beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Five-Sixty is a great and fun place to spend a sunny afternoon see reviews, explore menus & photos staying. Specific town or location industrial cool garden give visitors the chance to see more about! Menu that ’ s our selection of the Dallas Eye - 25 cocktail bar with amazing views of the.! Behind the restaurant and bar, Happiest Hour in a revolving dining,. 300 pieces of sculpture by dozens of artists near a specific town or.! Sipping, munching and enjoying the sunshine $ MAP CANVAS Hotel stepped to. Which gives me terrace-it-Italy vibes so I am all about it stepped in to a... Instagram Feed settings page for more details ’ ve narrowed it down our! Patio deck overlooking the Dallas skyline and a gourmet menu makes this bar a visit... Their rooftop is way less crowded and more for the best in dining... A blend of Gatsby-era elegance and modern industrial cool perfect ambiance to meet up with friends at.! 360-Degree views of Downtown Dallas restaurant and bar, Happiest Hour menu that ’ s sure satisfy! Light bites with friends is upside west village roof top, although I would recommend! For a date night with boo before you hit the town fort worth personal favorites we arrived at Gallery! Feet ( hence the name ) above Dallas ' horizon accomplishment in the city forget how beautiful creations.