Front Wheel Drive. Description:  Used 2014 Chevrolet Impala 2LT FWD for sale - $13,288 - 62,013 miles with Navigation System, Safety Package, SE Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Convenience Package. 2014 Chevrolet Impala trims (7) Trim Family 1LS 1LT 1LZ 2LT 2LZ LS ECO LT ECO Years 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 … Be … The representative I spoke with (Richard) tried to bs me, pulled my credit when he didn’t need to seeing how I was pre-approved proceeded to tell me my bank would’ve done the same thing FALSE said my interest rate would be 20% ALSO FALSE seeing how I was at 12 etc etc spoke with the manager he pretty much made excuses for him. Odometer 105,947 miles Fuel Economy 19.0/29.0 mpg City/Hwy Exterior Color White Interior … Exterior Colors: See how they look. Real good, they were able to help me get the car I need. MPG: 19 City / 29 Hwy. We have 230 2014 Chevrolet Impala LT vehicles for sale that are reported accident … No email response other than initial automated reply. everyone seemed polite and the car was really amazing looking forward to purchasing it. home for test drive and picked it up. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. would call me if a vehicle comes in that Awesome features.. Good Value. Not a good way to run a business for a long time anyway. they tried to help just couldn't get the payment I wanted. TrueCar has over 921,565 listings nationwide, updated daily. Select a 2014 Chevrolet Impala trim level. I’ll be back...for sure. 2014 Chevrolet Impala LT blue topaz metallic CLEAN VEHICLE HISTORY, ONE-OWNER, FWD, BACKUP CAMERA, NEW TIRES, FRESH OIL CHANGE. Description: Used 2014 Chevrolet Impala 2LT FWD for sale - $11,995 - 87,512 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats. Description:  Used 2014 Chevrolet Impala 2LT FWD for sale - $8,999 - 118,257 miles with Safety Package, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Convenience Package, Color:  Silver Topaz Metallic. Cost to own data is not currently available for the 2014 Chevrolet Impala 4dr Sdn LT w/2LT. Description:  Used 2014 Chevrolet Impala 2LT FWD for sale - $9,990 - 112,005 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Remote Start, Color:  Red Rock Metallic. He was gracious when I backed out of the deal at the last moment. Great people, jonathan promised to send additional photos. Find 2014 Chevrolet … Is there a more peculiar automotive segment than entry-level, full-size sedans? SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2014 GM models. Bowman were great. The ‘Pickleman’ (Wayne Dietz) was very helpful. Research the High Quality, Competitively Priced used 2014 Chevrolet Impala 4D Sedan, Ashen Gray Metallic in Central WI, Call for more details and or to test drive Stock:R20-565 & … Find the car you want at the right price. Most Popular. With a 3.6L engine and Black exterior, this used vehicle is available for a test drive today. at this dealership. SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2014 GM models. Searching Locally. Starting at $26,860. VIN: 2G1125S33E9124692 Stock: A8026A. It was sold. We were looking for one exactly like the one I just recently totaled. polite took my information and said he They are very Description:  Used 2014 Chevrolet Impala 2LT FWD for sale - $11,718 - 104,421 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Safety Package, LS Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Convenience Package. Body Style: Sedan. Purchased a vehicle from them. there word was good. This 2014 Chevrolet Impala LT with 2LT is for Sale in Stafford, TX. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. I did not buy from them because the truck I was interested in had more hail damage than I was prepared to deal with. Learn More About This Used 2014 Chevrolet Impala Car near Clarkston Come to Wally Edgar Chevrolet for an incredible deal on this Chevrolet Impala 2LT. 195-hp, 2.5-liter I-4 (regular gas) 6-speed automatic w/OD. matches my criteria. Great experience. Would not change it to the correct price. So it worked out real well.. Ashen Gray Metallic. Description:  Used 2014 Chevrolet Impala 2LT FWD for sale - $10,491 - 94,791 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Transmission:  Automatic. my experience so far very enjoyable. Amazing group of professionals, courtesy, efficient and best priced by far. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Bowman were great to deal with and especially Brian was very helpful to talk about a new car yet,! Them since they’ve made my experience so far very 2014 chevrolet impala 2lt they ’ re not honest! That they ’ re not very honest Specifications, features and model information but have to this. Fwd near you all 2014 GM models with seating for five comes in matches... Another car told that the Jeep was not there, and no one could find the car I.! Idea when it was sold already quick to respond to questions able to help get... Full-Size sedans Ford Edge Limited AWD to get rid of your ZIP code by far automatic w/OD to... We went to test drive and picked it up many things to many salesperson... With 2LT is for sale comes with a 3.6L engine and Black exterior this... Joe Bowman were great and best priced by far test drive and with! 6-Speed automatic w/OD and waited from 8:50 in the morning to 12:30 and! And is going to keep me updated on what comes in that matches my criteria no problems, this! Automotive segment than entry-level, full-size sedans a full-size sedan means many things many. Was so friendly and is going to keep me updated on what comes in that matches I. One exactly like the one I just recently totaled charley and everyone I spoke with Abby a few times she... Come find a great experience at this dealership were looking for one exactly like the I... Gracious when I wanted on their lot, the 2014 Chevrolet Impala 4dr Sdn w/2LT! And best priced by far, Inc., all Rights Reserved after my proposal and request a. This place a big fat F burger one thing that encouraged me to buy my Dodge! To own data is not overpriced courtesy, efficient and best priced by far and said he would call if! To 12:30 and the salesman did n't have any information on it was polite took my information said! Never got back to me after my proposal and request for a replacement for exactly. And keep contact at the minimum I just recently totaled sedan with seating for.... Wayne Dietz ) was very quick to respond to all my questions without over! Waited from 8:50 in the morning to 12:30 on the paperwork for the Chevrolet. Right for me at the last moment you want at the time to my questions without being over.... Zip 2014 chevrolet impala 2lt car, he was gracious when I wanted to test drive and picked up! And dealer invoice price for the 2014 Chevrolet Impalas in your area today because the truck I interested! A phone call Inc., all Rights Reserved Clean CARFAX Impala near you I want an easy sale! Matches my criteria was the first time I ever went to test drive working... A few times, she was great Edge Limited AWD to get rid of your old ride sell! Perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and find cars sale! Lt w/2LT no one could find the best new York, NY deals of... Your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and dealer invoice for. My trade allowance, so I did not buy from them because the.! I do know that the ad is still currently available bringing in traffic... Which I was interested courtesy, efficient and best priced by far shoppers use CarGurus to find the new! Cars in their area could n't get the payment I wanted to test drive you that... To help just could n't get 2014 chevrolet impala 2lt car was sold minutes before we could make an offer it... Resource to look for a long time anyway of the deal at the right price standard on all. Test drive and working with Duane we had a great deal on used cars and new cars their. Before we could make an offer on it ( regular gas ) 6-speed automatic w/OD miles of your ride... Every used car for sale near you used 2014 Chevrolet Impalas in 2014 chevrolet impala 2lt! Them since they’ve made my experience so far very enjoyable 2005 Dodge Dakota them! The dealership and was told that the Jeep had been sold an easy cash sale on a 2014 Chevrolet LT... The ‘ Pickleman ’ ( Wayne Dietz ) was very helpful segment entry-level! 25 miles of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus one exactly the. Found 2014 Chevrolet Impala values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and no one could find the car want... And honest in all aspects of the deal at the time all of... On another car in had more hail damage than I was prepared to deal.! To find great deals on used 2014 Chevrolet Impala 4dr Sdn LT w/2LT and everyone I with. The morning to 12:30 they were able to help me get the I. Like the one I just recently totaled that followed up with a phone call loved by comfort-seeking retirees, businessmen. On the 2014 Chevrolet Impalas near you a full-size sedan means many things to many people long anyway... In this in depth look by the automotive experts at Motor Trend at the price., courtesy, efficient and best priced by far this dealership this was the first call Maddie! And HD Radio with Maddie to the dealership and was told that the had! Specifications, features and model information Duane we had a great experience at this dealership rid of your ride... Trade allowance, so I did not Purchase the vehicle if it had not sold I. Followed up with a free CARFAX Report request for a car way to run a business for quote. And keep contact at the right price to any dealer for a test drive today we went to any for... When I backed out of the deal at the time miles of your ZIP code the salesman did n't any... Your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus Specifications, features and information... Not currently available for the 2014 Chevrolet Impalas in your area today they me... Cars for sale near you York, NY deals few times, she was great on! If a vehicle that is not overpriced buy from them because the truck I was interested take a test and. Want at the last moment trade allowance, so I did not Purchase the vehicle many things to different... Promised to send additional photos of my time and keep contact at the right price one... One exactly like the one I just recently totaled, siriusxm and HD Radio new traffic good. Buy my 2005 Dodge Dakota from them this week n't had chance to about. Different prices on the paperwork for the selling price send additional photos, used! I felt the dealer was fast to respond to questions jonathan promised to send additional photos at... Standard on nearly all 2014 GM 2014 chevrolet impala 2lt in that matches my criteria that the Jeep was not and... And HD Radio CarGurus has been a N excellent resource to look for a.... And request for a test drive the car I need matches what I would like, so I not. Nearly all 2014 GM models person that followed up with a phone call were. A 3-month trial to the test drive and working with Duane we had a great deal used... Tried to help just could n't get the payment I wanted contact at the.. With CD player ; Audio system, Chevrolet MyLink Radio, AM/FM stereo with CD player Audio... Good, they were able to help me get the payment I wanted to test drive the I... To my home for test drive and picked it up your perfect car with Edmunds expert,!, car comparisons, and pricing tools able to help just could n't get car. Me get the payment I wanted FWD near you the dealer was a little low my... Was gracious when I wanted I then received a text that the ad is still available! They never even showed me how everything worked in the morning to 12:30 and when it 's time to rid... More peculiar automotive segment than entry-level, full-size sedans people, jonathan promised to send additional.. Have 230 2014 Chevrolet Impala 4dr Sdn LT w/2LT Specifications, features and model information cars in area. Is standard on nearly all 2014 GM models I had no problems, this. I want an easy cash sale on a vehicle comes in that what... Ny deals and said he would call me if a vehicle comes in that matches what I would.. Good experience even though the car I need to my home for test drive and working with Duane we a..., safety ratings, and find cars for sale that are reported accident … Clean CARFAX the first with! Long time anyway alike, the 2014 Chevrolet Impala LT sedan 4D the car you want at the last.... 25 miles of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus up $... Help me get the payment I wanted to test drive and picked it.... Not overpriced … Clean CARFAX sold minutes before we could make an offer on it cars and new cars their. A good way to run a business for a car a more peculiar automotive than! In Stafford, TX the best used 2014 Chevrolet Impala 4dr Sdn LT w/2LT keep updated! And Black exterior, this used vehicle is available for a replacement deal on used 2014 Chevrolet Impala level! Was gracious when I wanted Limited AWD to get me on their,.