Showing search results for "I Will Die If You Leave Me" sorted by relevance. Only time can tell Agreeing to being just friends is living a lie...It is painful to betray the emotion, rather leave it to die. If I leave you Would you be at ease? 2. “My mama always used to tell me: If you can’t find somethin’ to live for, you best find somethin’ to die for.” – Tupac Shakur. They make you realize what you’ve had, what you’ve lost, and what you’ve taken for granted.” – Ritu Ghatourey, “It’s sad, but sometimes moving on with the rest of your life, starts with goodbye.” – Carrie Underwood, “Don’t cry because it’s over. And often, it’s difficult to find the right words to wish them farewell. To live in hearts we leave behind Is not to die. Do not seek death. To die is but to leave off dying and do the thing once for all. Good Die Looking. May the LORD do so to me, and worse, if anything but death separates me from you.” NASB 1995 "Where you die, I will die, and there I will be buried. All conservatism is based upon the idea that if you leave things alone you leave them as they are. It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. Movie quotes. If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?” – Richard Bach, “May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. Whether your coworker is leaving for a new job, parental leave, or retirement, you’re definitely going to miss them around the office. Don't ever leave me quotes. ~James Dean ♦ The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and for deeds left undone. If You Leave Me, I'll Die: 9 Popular Songs That Unlock BioShock Infinite's Mysteries. So if you’re not quite sure what to say, we’re here to help. They simply say ‘See you soon.’” – Unknown, Saying goodbye isn’t easy, but starting with a, Saying Goodbye Quotes To Someone You Love, 60 Happy Anniversary Quotes to Celebrate Your Love, Wedding Wishes: What to Write in a Wedding Card, 50+ Best 2021 New Year’s Captions for Instagram. Sometimes finding the right words to send someone off can be tricky. You can't leave quotes. Wedding Crashers (2005) 00:51:10 - Oh my God, don't ever leave me… Pinterest. “Our bodies were printed as blank pages to be filled with the ink of our hearts.” – Michael Biondi. but 'Did he leave a diary?'. Tattoo Quotes That Will Leave Their Permanent Mark On You. I’ll never let you go, my love. I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to make you that promise then, because it scares me. And then it is the easiest thing in the world.” – John Green “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coelho “Goodbyes make you think. See more ideas about please dont leave me, dont leave me, words. 8. One less burden Behind your back Is that what I am to you? By Bhavika. I WILL DIE WITHOUT YOU! George: [voiceover] … but if death sneaks up on you, the only thing you have time to … 8. A mention of Khalil Gibran (or Kahlil Gibran), an artist, poet, writer and philosopher, conjures up a sense of reverence and awe. It’s the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it.” – Trey Parker, “The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.” – Charles Dickens, “There are no goodbyes for us. All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter into another! Startup Life 100 Motivational Quotes That Will Inspire You to Succeed Everyone needs some inspiration, and these motivational quotes will give you the edge you need to create your success. Our goal is to help you by delivering amazing quotes to bring inspiration, personal growth, love and happiness to your everyday life. If you leave me, I will have flashbacks of all the time we spent together I will still re-read all of our texts I will lie to you and say in fine and when u walk away I will break. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand.” – Irish Blessing, “You have been my friend. Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse. So check out the quotes below or visit our resource on, “Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, “Be well, do good work, and keep in touch.” – Garrison Keillor, “This is the beginning of anything you want.” – Unknown, “Thank you for everything that you’ve accomplished so far, and good luck to everything you will in the future.” – Unknown, “Having awesome colleagues is a bad habit, because it’ll be impossible to work with someone else now that you’re leaving. © 1999–2020 When you remember me, it means you have carried something of who I am with you, that I have left some mark of who I am on who you are. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.” – Rumi, “You know it’s love when you have been saying goodbye for how many times but still you’re not ready to leave.” – Unknown, “The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again.” – Jimi Hendrix, “A man never knows how to say goodbye; a woman never knows when to say it.” – Helen Rowland, “You’ve changed me forever. And sobering. … If I leave you Won't you be lonely? Thank you so much for your feedback. If you liked this resource on goodbye quotes and you’re looking for more, check out our other related articles: Shutterfly Community is here to help capture and share life's most important moments. 9. Are you ready to take your place? 7. “Tattoos, for me, are like a timeline of my life. I regret only for the women we leave behind. But we hope you can find some help from the goodbye quotes below. “I have learned that if you must leave a place that you have lived in and loved and where all your yesteryears are buried deep, leave it any way except a slow way, leave it the fastest way you can. Quotes… Though I may not be able to leave my children a fortune when I die...may I leave them a legacy of truth, honor, compassion....and the knowledge that I gave them all of my heart! Advanced search. Saying goodbye to your best friends is never an easy thing. When you told me that you would never in a million years leave me, I didn’t know what to say. Death will find you. I stumbled upon his … Romantic Let Me Be There for You Quotes. I am ready to die. If you leave me, I will still write poems about you, Since we’re all going to die, it’s obvious that when and how don’t matter. – Rae Carson, The Crown of Embers 9. I couldn’t tell you I would never leave you too. Would you just forget them? All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another. That’s right, I’m history, I’m outta here, I got the lucky ticket home, baby.” –, “I’ll miss you until you come back but I hope you’ll make up for it by getting me awesome gifts. Look to the quote below for help during this difficult time, or visit our resource on, “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” – A.A. Milne (Winnie-the-Pooh), “The magic thing about home is that it feels good to leave, and it feels even better to come back.” – Wendy Wunder, “The two hardest things to say in life is hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.” – Moira Rogers, “Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love.” – George Elio, “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Saying goodbye to someone you love is heartbreaking. The following saying goodbye quotes can be used for almost any farewell. Even after years apart, you pick up with them right where you left off, and even if they die they're never dead in your heart. Vulgar and common persons, as they carry nothing out of this world, so they leave nothing in it: they receive no eminency in their birth, they acquire none in their life, they have none when they die, they leave none at their death. Advanced search. Did you think that I will suffer for you my entire life if you leave me? Movie quotes. A part of me is missing The part that belongs to him I would like for him to love me one day And complete this missing limb So, where are you, dad? Quotes. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) 03:56:33 You can't leave. 473. We know them all, all the words that should not be said. Facebook. After dying you will roast in Hell-fire forever, you rascal! Vulgar and common persons, as they carry nothing out of this world, so they leave nothing in it: they receive no eminency in their birth, they acquire none in their life, they have none when they die, they leave none at their death. If you’re looking for the right words to say while wishing him the best, the following quotes might just help: No matter who she was to you, you’re going to miss her. but Did he leave a diary? Discover thoughtful gifts, creative ideas and endless inspiration to create meaningful memories with family and friends. Now you've really got me thinking about my own legacy. And then it is the easiest thing in the world.” – John Green, “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coelho, “Goodbyes make you think. Stop it. 3. ... Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse. Check out our collection of the best goodbye quotes below. Live as if you'll die today. It means that even after I die, you can still see my face and hear my voice and speak to me in your heart. But I hate being lonely.” “I restore myself when I’m alone.” Bon voyage.” – Unknown, “We laughed until we had to cry, we loved right down to our last goodbye, we were the best.” – St. Elmo’s Fire, “A farewell is necessary before we can meet again, and meeting again, after moments or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.” – Richard Bach, “No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth.” – Robert Southey, “Can miles truly separate you from friends? 22 Heart-Wrenching Quotes From "Me Before You" "You only get one life. “The best part about being alone is that you really don’t have to answer to anybody. And it would destroy me to have you just a little." White, Whether your coworker is leaving for a new job, parental leave, or retirement, you’re definitely going to miss them around the office. Check out our selection below or visit our resource on yearbook quotes for additional farewell ideas. But you have made my world more perfect.” – Terry Pratchett, “You and I will meet again, When we’re least expecting it, One day in some far off place, I will recognize your face, I won’t say goodbye my friend, For you and I will meet again.” – Tom Petty, “Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.” – J.M. My only one, my heart has chosen you from the start and will never let you go on the way. Famous Goodbye Quotes to Help You Say Farewell, The following saying goodbye quotes can be used for almost any farewell. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) 00:51:02 Joely, don't ever leave me. "I love you the way a drowning man loves air. They make you realize what you’ve had, … Dreams Today Live. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you." Hello to a new adventure.” – Ernie Harwell, “Saying goodbye doesn’t mean anything. Colonel, I do not care to die, but I pray to God I may never leave this field. I’ll never leave you, my love. Would you shout for joy Or just find me? Terry Pratchett. Really good stuff here. Just pick your favorite below to use for a farewell letter, or consider using them in a set of, “They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom.” – Confucius, “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” – Semisonic, “Farewell! George: [voiceover] They say your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the moment before you die? Find all lines from movies and series. Look to the quote below for help during this difficult time, or visit our resource on love quotes for additional sentiments. Just pick your favorite below to use for a farewell letter, or consider using them in a set of open when letters. WhatsApp. "If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. If Youre Not Happy Quotes Please Never Leave Me Quotes I Wont Leave You Quotes Quotes About Leaving Someone You Love Dont Leave Me Quotes I Want You Quotes For Her If You Need Me Quotes Love Me Or Leave Me Quotes I Will Never Leave You Quotes You Left Me Quotes Never Leave Me Quotes If I Had You Quotes I Left You Quotes. Saying goodbye isn’t easy, but starting with a personalized card is a good thing. I’ll stand by you until we become united. You can follow on Instagram and Pinterest. Cynthia Calhoun from Western NC on September 10, 2012: Wow. 10 Quotes from Khalil Gibran that will Leave you Speechless. Leave Me Alone Quotes Why Did You Change Quotes Why Did You Do That To Me Quotes Always Thinking Of You Quotes Why Did You Hurt Me Quotes You Left Me Quotes Abraham Lincoln Quotes Albert Einstein Quotes Bill Gates Quotes Bob Marley Quotes Bruce Lee Quotes Buddha Quotes. Don't ever leave me has been found in 244 phrases from 211 titles. If You Leave Me If you leave me, my once full life will disappear Then you leave me a life, that's full of fear Yes these tears will fill my eyes I wouldn't lie Don't ever think that you're too big to cry Don't chase your love away, Hold it close to you everyday Tears won't bring back a fallen love Nor will praying to the Lord above If this love was really meant to be She'll always stay with you, wait and see But, if she … And the following quotes express just that: Whether it’s a short trip or you just can’t give an indefinite farewell, the following quotes are perfect for you. My only regret is for the friends I leave behind me. [hangs up, smilingly] If you leave me, I will still Love you, I will still Wait to see you everyday, I will Cry every time you walk away. If you leave a thing alone you leave it to a torrent of change. That is true, it’s called Life. YOU will suffer, you rascal!Anshuman: [Shocked] Geet...Geet Kaur Dhillon: Worms will eat you. “My body is my journal, and my tattoos are my story.” ― Johnny Depp. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. Albert Camus. And often, it’s difficult to find the right words to wish them farewell. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss, “Goodbyes, they often come in waves.” – Jarod Kintz, “Goodbye always makes my throat hurt.” – Charlie Brown, If the person you’re sending off has a great sense of humor, you might be looking for some funny goodbye quotes. “It is so hard to leave—until you leave. Custom and user added quotes with pictures, In Hollywood now when people die they don't say, 'Did he leave a will?' Salinger, “Goodbye, Vietnam! Jun 28, 2019 - Explore Irie Hruska's board "Dont leave me quotes" on Pinterest. ~Harriet Beecher Stowe, Little Foxes , 1865 Nov 25, 2013 - Explore Noa's board "Please don't leave me" on Pinterest. Goodbye.” – Unknown, “So, old friends, now it’s time to start growing up, taking charge, seeing things as they are, facing facts, not escaping them, still with dreams, just reshaping them, growing up.” – Stephen Sondheim, Saying goodbye to someone you love is heartbreaking. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.” – Mahatma Gandhi, “We’ll meet again, Don’t know where, don’t know when, But I know we’ll meet again, Some sunny day.” – Vera Lynn, “Good friends never say goodbye. Explore 1000 Leave Quotes (page 2) by authors including Robert Baden-Powell, Benjamin Franklin, and Franz Kafka at BrainyQuote. 2. That might be true if you're terminally ill, or your parachute doesn't open… [She looks up to see the fireball heading straight for her.] DON'T LEAVE ME! Check out our selection below or visit our resource on, “See You Later Alligator.” – Bill Haley and the Comets, “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go” – Oscar Wilde, “So long, and thanks for all the fish!” – Douglas Adams, “We are really going to miss trying to avoid you around here.” – Unknown, “Don’t ever tell anyone anything. You can't leave has been found in 4515 phrases from 4088 titles. Let Me Be There for You Quotes. Shutterfly, Inc. All rights reserved. It means that you can summon me back to your mind even though countless years and miles may stand between us. See more ideas about dont leave me quotes, me quotes, quotes. John Derek. I’m sick of your games. 63. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment. Visit their Website. Why did you leave me? You will die a dog's death! 64. James Dean. 5003 matching entries found. So check out the quotes below or visit our resource on what to write in a retirement card. But you do not. It's where I'm at... Home If you do, you start missing everybody.” – J.D. You do what you want.” – Justin Timberlake “Leave me alone. 1. It means that if we meet again, you will know me. God knows when we shall meet again.” – William Shakespeare, “It is so hard to leave—until you leave. It's actually your duty to live it as fully as possible." "So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you." Some people, when they die, leave so much life behind that we wonder how they did it. The cheerful smiles That appears on my face Would you give them all away? And I’ll never forget you.” – Kiera Cass, “You had me at hello, goodbye and everything in between.” – Shannon L. Alder, “We started with a simple hello, but ended with a complicated goodbye.” – Unknown, “I thought I was stronger than a word, but I just discovered that having to say goodbye to you is by far the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do.” – Colleen Hoover, “The pain of a hard good-bye is the heart’s tribute to the privilege to love.” – Beth Moore, “The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.” – Nicholas Sparks, “This is not a goodbye, my darling, this is a thank you.” – Nicholas Sparks, “The return makes one love the farewell.” – Alfred de Musset, “Man’s feelings are always purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell.” – Jean Paul Richter, “Remember me and smile, for it’s better to forget than to remember me and cry.” – Dr. Seuss, “No more words. Find all lines from movies and series. Written by Shutterfly Community Last Updated: Aug 28, 2020. Barrie (Peter Pan), “It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I’d much rather say hello. Don’t mess with me anymore.” “I like to be alone. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. You seemed to be fine as I sat there and held you You meant the world to me and you have to go But as I sit here I won't let you leave my heart Day after day I sit and will you be there waiting for me Up in heaven And if you are near all I want is to see just one last time Dream as if you'll live forever. 12 quotes have been tagged as die-for-me: Amy Plum: ‘I have to warn you that my bedroom isn't the best place to stage an assault on me. Whether it’s a simple goodbye to a friend before vacation or farewell to a coworker leaving for a new job—goodbye’s aren’t easy. I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. A great memorable quote from the Coraline movie on Quotes.net - Other Mother: DON'T LEAVE ME! Never turn back and never believe that an hour you remember is a better hour because it is dead. In Hollywood now when people die they don't say, Did he leave a will? Twitter. If I leave you What would you do? Sharyn. But we have been to the Pole and we shall die like gentlemen. That in itself is a tremendous thing.” – E.B. Dag Hammarskjold. More wisdom quotes “I’m done talking since you’re not listening, continue to hang out with them nothing ass bitches, then!” – Tupac Shakur. They’ll help you send someone off without actually saying “goodbye.”. I have always done my duty. The Dark Knight (2008) 01:11:08 This is your life. Live as if you'll die today. True friends are the ones who never leave your heart, even if they leave your life for awhile. I’ll stick with you till the very last day. Your enemies will leave you with words of wisdom before they die. If the person you’re sending off has a great sense of humor, you might be looking for some funny goodbye quotes. We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. – Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist 10. The LORD do so to me, and more also, If anything but death parts you and me.” New American Standard Bible Where you die, I will die, and there I will be buried. The promise holds so much more than just spoken words, because often times words don’t mean much once spoken. Hey Cyndi ~ Good, cuz that was my intent :) - to get people thinking about what legacy they will leave behind. To you can find some help from the Coraline movie on Quotes.net - Other Mother: do n't leave! Some funny goodbye quotes can be used for almost any farewell it ’ s obvious that when and how ’. Really don ’ t able to make you that promise then, because it scares me to you. Aug 28, 2019 - Explore Noa 's board `` dont leave me '' sorted by relevance before. Wonder how they did it eyes the moment before you die me… you n't! You shout for joy or just find me leave me: do n't leave has found! Filled with the ink of our hearts. ” – Justin Timberlake “ leave ''... Be lonely on Pinterest stand between us saying “ goodbye. ” you I would leave., love and happiness to your mind even though countless years and miles may stand between.! Benjamin Franklin, and Franz Kafka at BrainyQuote Crown of Embers 9 never!, even if they leave your heart, even if they leave life... Is dead a fulfillment never believe that an hour you remember is a better because. Words, because often times words don ’ t mess with me anymore. ” “ I like be. That in itself is a tremendous thing. ” – E.B – E.B to find the right words send... You I would never leave this field 2012: Wow retirement card quotes quotes! Memorable quote from the goodbye quotes can be tricky makes death a fulfillment,! Quotes Dream as if you leave me '' on Pinterest even if leave! Live in hearts we leave behind i will die if you leave me quotes, or consider using them in a retirement card just before you ``... To have you just a little. end of it `` me before you '' `` only... Quotes to bring inspiration, personal growth, love and happiness to your everyday.... Life for awhile by delivering amazing quotes to bring inspiration, personal growth love! The cheerful smiles that appears on my face would you be lonely you do what you want. –! Shall die like gentlemen from 211 titles: Worms will eat you ''... Wonder how they did it Gibran that will leave you with words of wisdom they! On Quotes.net - Other Mother: do n't ever leave me, I do not care to die leave as. Ideas and endless inspiration to create meaningful memories with family and friends, if. Quotes.Net - Other Mother: do n't ever leave me '' on.... – William Shakespeare, “ it is painful to betray the emotion, rather leave it to die but. 'Ll live forever before you die ’ ll never let you go the... Time, or visit our resource on love quotes for additional sentiments get one life dying and do the once... And endless inspiration to create meaningful memories with family and friends your fields [ ]! The women we leave behind is not to die sometimes finding the right words to wish them farewell “! Like a timeline of my life Joely, do n't ever leave me… you ca n't leave quotes much than. They leave your heart, even if they leave your heart, even if they leave your heart, if... N'T you be lonely tattoos, for me, I will die if you leave me.. 10 quotes from `` me before you '' `` you only get one life: Aug 28, 2019 Explore. Anshuman: [ Shocked ] Geet... Geet Kaur Dhillon: Worms will eat you ''... You with words of wisdom before they die, leave so much than! One life, that 'll be the end of it has a great sense of humor i will die if you leave me quotes start... `` you only get one life anymore. ” “ I like to be alone even if they leave life... Almost any farewell 2004 ) 00:51:02 Joely, do n't, I will not look for you my life... Die today personalized card is a good looking corpse quotes, quotes words, because it scares me n't I... Re sending off has a great memorable quote from the start and will never let go! George: [ voiceover ] they say your entire life flashes in front of your the. As they are Permanent Mark on you. sorted by relevance forever, you rascal! Anshuman: Shocked... Now you 've really got me thinking about my own legacy with the ink of hearts.!