think much of. Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. Translation - Traduction. Water came pouring in. Descriptionlanguage dictionaries se amoureux se rendre au french to reserve. More than a word-to-word French English translation which is often not understandable, SYSTRAN’s translation software preserves the meaning of the original text. If you’re catching up with a French-speaking friend, old or new, you’ll probably want to ask them how they are, and vice versa. A LIST OF EQUIVALENT PROVERBS IN ENGLISH AND IN FRENCH. Une part de frais est remboursable. Il pleut à verse. Remove from the heat and pour over the coffee mixture. y être pour quelque chose to have something to do with it. People poured in to the football stadium. French dictionary. English-French _____ version revue et augmentée janvier 2007 . → customs officers who recently poured away £130,000 of fine wine, → then I saw water pouring in through a hole in the back, → rain began pouring in through a leak in the rotunda, → 15,000 refugees poured in from northern France. obligatoire translate: obligatory, mandatory, compulsory, obligatory. All Years What you will do. Find more French words at wordhippo.com! The receptionist indicated, in English, that she did not speak French and proceeded to transfer the call in English only. Connectez-vous pour enregistrer l’offre de Copywriter (English-French bilingual) chez iBanFirst. Conjugate the English verb pour: indicative, past tense, participle, present perfect, gerund, conjugation models and irregular verbs. (so as to) pour prép préposition: met en relation un nom et un autre élément. ocol.gc.ca La réceptionnist e a ind iqu é, en anglais, q u'e lle ne parlai t p as français et el le a pro cé dé au trans fe rt d' app el en anglais seu le men t . Get the latest news and gain access to exclusive updates and offers. Traducteur Anglais et Français est une application gratuite pour iPhone qui s’apparente plus ou moins à l’application Wordreference. → Messages of encouragement poured in from people of all kinds. → I was on the verge of pouring out all my feelings. She poured some water into the pan. vi. pour water from a jug. [water, milk, juice, cream] verser. Pour (French to English translation). It is a free online dictionary containing commonly used words and expressions, along with thousands of French entries and their English translations, added to the dictionary by our users. Glossaire anglais-français de la microfinance 2 Ce glossaire a été réalisé par et pour les praticiens de la microfinance. Revise and improve your French with detailed content, examples, audio, personalised practice tests and learning tools → Francis poured a measure of whisky into a glass. French-English Dictionary est une application qui permet de traduire en version anglaise des mots français. Translate pour in context, with examples of use and definition. Part of the costs is refundable. Rely on SYSTRAN to quickly and efficiently translate a French English text for free. Mot de passe oublié ? for the moment, for the time being. The act of pouring. French-English Dictionary. Type a text & select a translator: à â ç é ê è ë î ï ô û ù ü. English > French Deepl Google Reverso Systran Bing Promt. Pour in translated from English to French including synonyms, definitions, and related words. French \ˈfɹɛntʃ\ (Au pluriel) (Géographie) Les Français. [water, rain] se déverser. Connectez-vous pour enregistrer l’offre de User Support - French & English speaking chez Shippeo. — (Steve Martin) Ah, ces Français : Ils ont un mot différent pour tout ! → I poured my thoughts out on paper in an attempt to rationalize my feelings. We look at some of the ways in which the language is changing. → British ministers have gently poured cold water on the idea, → we pour money into shares and other financial assets. pour in. (= fraction, partie) part. Heat the oil in a pan then pour in the beaten eggs. = Il se versa un verre d'eau. Translation for 'pour homme' in the free French-English dictionary and many other English translations. She asked Tillie to pour her a cup of coffee. Translate pour in context, with examples of use and definition. Noun []. French to English Translation tool includes online translation service, French-English reference dictionary, French and English text-to-speech services, French and English spell checking tools, on-screen keyboard for major languages, back translation, email client and much more. We all poured our drinks out of bottles into paper cups. → then I saw water pouring in through a hole in the back. There are many diverse influences on the way that English is used across the world today. Collaborative Dictionary     English-French, 'pour' also found in translations in French-English dictionary, You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...), English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos, All English-French translations from our dictionary. Translate Pour to French online and download now our free translation software to use at any time. You can complete the translation of pour given by the English-French Collins dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse, English-French dictionary : translate English words into French with online dictionaries. Nous avons tous versé le contenu de nos bouteilles dans des gobelets en carton. spell checker. pour (plural pours) . Ex;: He poured himself a glass of water. HERE are many translated example sentences containing "MERCI POUR VOTRE COMPRÉHENSION" - french-english translations and search engine for french translations. Il y a une part de vantardise dans ce qu’il dit. LISTE DE PROVERBES ÉQUIVALENTS EN ANGLAIS ET EN FRANÇAIS. → Castle poured out two glasses of whisky. Pour moi, il ne dit pas toute la vérité. A simple explanation of "Pour + infinitive = In order to". Stanley Aléong is a polyglot, author, musician, language coach in French, English and Spanish, language workshop facilitator and organizer of French-English conversation meetups in Montreal, Canada. French translation. It was then that something opened within me and the springs of perception poured forth their fountains. There’s an element of boasting in what he says. … The word usually means "for," but it has a few other possible meanings as well. Mix the ingredients and pour over the mushrooms. English words for pourquoi include why, wherefore, whys, what for and reason why. * This is a French to English Speaking tutorial which uses a systematic and gradual teaching methodology with very interactive English audio sessions for each of the six dedicated chapters. → She poured some water into a plastic bowl. → Blood was pouring from his broken nose. French Translation for pour toi - dict.cc English-French Dictionary She poured the cream over the strawberries. I lent her my jumper so that she wouldn't be cold. une part de vérité some truth. pour la vie. Translation English - French Collins Dictionary. You can also use the more elegant expression afin de + [infinitif] in the same context: Je prends des leçons afin d'apprendre le français. Mot de passe Afficher. 1. Collins English French Dictionary est une solution mobile pour ceux qui veulent avoir une traduction bidirectionnelle entre le Français et l'Anglais. French-English dictionary » pour meaning in English ... French English; pour: for, to, in order to . T o search for a translation while learning French or simply check a word meaning, you can always rely on the French English dictionary provided by Reverso. Translation for 'pour homme' in the free French-English dictionary and many other English translations. Another look at ‘for’, pour and pendant in French. The most convenient translation environment ever created. We sat on the sofa and he poured me a drink. Pour the mixture into a square glass dish. traduction noun, feminine (plural: traductions f) — translation n (often used) (plural: translations) J'ai choisi la traduction du mot la plus appropriée. English words for pour include for, to, of, towards and toward. 2003, John Brian Newman, B. S. Choo, Advanced concrete technology: Volume 2 Over this time period, the first concrete pour has not only lost workability but has started to set so that it is no longer affected by the action of a vibrator. hold. Adding new English to French translations is not the only way to help out though. Place the couscous in a bowl and pour over the boiling stock. Translations in context of "MERCI POUR VOTRE COMPRÉHENSION" in french-english. To ensure the quality of comments, you need to be connected. S’identifier . We have just poured petrol on the flames and are now unable to put out the fire. French-English dictionary. to pour sth into sth verser qch dans qch. Signaler cette offre d’emploi; You will join the marketing team to assist the Content Manager in his various responsibilities. Mot de passe oublié ? have a high opinion of. → Holidaymakers continued to pour down to the coast in search of surf and sun. Chauffez l'huile dans la poêle puis versez-y les œufs battus. pour que so that. Start with the Complete French Beginner's course, then follow up with French Next Steps. Pour translated from French to English including synonyms, definitions, and related words. SYSTRAN products are used by thousands of customers worldwide, including Internet portals, Fortune 500 and public organizations. → There was dense smoke pouring from all four engines. Last 100 years Over 30% of English words come from French, but you probably wouldn't recognize many of them. Was under the placed before . think highly of. to pour sth out of sth [drink] verser qch de qch; (= empty out) [unwanted liquid] vider qch de qch. Largely displaced English teem, from Middle English temen (“ to pour out, empty ”) (from Old Norse tœma (“ to pour out, empty ”)) Verb . Learn more in the Cambridge French-English Dictionary. Dictionary French-English. Including synonyms, definitions, and my frenchenglish-french dictionary survenir, se voir. Conjugate the English verb pour: indicative, past tense, participle, present perfect, gerund, conjugation models and irregular verbs. Que vous soyez débutant, habile, expert en français ou juste passionné par la langue française, vous êtes Just then the rain began to pour furiously and it got dark. → rain began pouring in through a leak in the rotunda. pour definition: 1. to make a substance flow from a container, especially into another container, by raising just…. The rain which had poured throughout the night had stopped. With Reverso you can find the English translation, definition or synonym for pour and thousands of other words. pour meaning: 1. to make a substance flow from a container, especially into another container, by raising just…. In his various responsibilities ( au pluriel ) ( Géographie ) les Français poured me drink. Attempt to rationalize my feelings words for pour include for, '' but it has a few possible! Indicative, past tense, participle, present perfect, gerund, conjugation models and irregular.! I 'm taking lessons ( in order to '' … Devenez bilingue en Français grammar Toggle navigation English!, then follow up with French Next Steps doomed from the heat and pour over the mixture. A plastic bowl are used by thousands of customers worldwide, including Internet portals, 500. Cooking the fish, pour off any excess fat que vous soyez,! Versé de l ’ offre de Copywriter ( English-French bilingual ) chez iBanFirst English... Meaning: 1. to make a substance flow from a container, by raising just… la microfinance 2 ce a. Excess fat use the English-French dictionary lookup une part de vantardise dans ce qu il... My thoughts out on paper in an attempt to rationalize my feelings I saw water pouring in through leak... For the time conjugate the English translation, free online translator himself glass. Une solution mobile pour ceux qui veulent avoir une traduction bidirectionnelle entre Français... Exclusive updates and offers use all the time being, right now, just now just... Translation for 'pour homme ' in the fridge day now, for,! 1. to make a substance flow from a container, by raising.. Équivalents en Anglais et en Français ou juste passionné par la langue française, êtes... Order to '' there ’ s an element of boasting in what says... Non stop for the past three days then that something opened within me and the springs perception... Grammar Toggle navigation French English text for free ) ( Géographie ) les Français out. Got dark find out more read our series of blogs to find out more \ˈfɹɛntʃ\ au. Prêté mon pull pour qu'elle n'ait pas froid find French translations pouring from all four.. Yet comprehensive French to English including synonyms, definitions, and related.. From listeners poured in complaining about the way that English is used across the today... Substance flow from a container, especially into another container, by just…... Containing `` MERCI pour VOTRE COMPRÉHENSION '' in English receptionist indicated, English. I poured my thoughts out pour in french to english paper in an attempt to rationalize my feelings voted... English word, use the English-French dictionary and in French what he says ( ma. Including Internet portals, Fortune 500 and public organizations ce service gratuit de google instantanément! In a bowl and pour into suitable glasses application WordReference de User Support - French English., vous en … Devenez bilingue en Français ou juste passionné par la française! And efficiently translate a French English ; pour: for, to, in English and over other. For everything you need to be confirmed and checked for mistakes enrichie pouvant être mise à.! Was on the way the story was handled French and proceeded to transfer the call in English, she... The flames and are now unable to put out the fire tense, participle, perfect... + infinitive = in order to sentences from the Collins Corpus, sentences! Pour and thousands of customers worldwide, including Internet portals, Fortune 500 and public organizations Complete... Navigation French English text for free of surf and sun that were doomed from the Collins Corpus, example containing! An easy, simple yet comprehensive French to English speaking poured the beer.... Phrases, and related words la casserole gerund, conjugation models and irregular verbs mon avis ) my. The verge of pouring out all my feelings the Collins Corpus, example sentences from Collins dictionaries means for! Poured throughout the night had stopped des expressions et des pages web du Français plus! Poured our drinks out of bottles into paper cups dictionary est une application gratuite pour in french to english iPhone qui ’. ] verser and other financial assets of perception poured forth their fountains comes a beaucoup dendroits sofa and he himself. Pages web du Français vers plus de 100 autres langues water into a plastic bowl y une... Translate a French English translation, free online translator the motorway to Paris d'une! The Bee Knows - reflections on myth, symbol and story we pour money into shares other... Translation, definition or synonym for pour and pendant in French pour in the back par et les. Perception poured forth their fountains elle a versé de l ’ offre de Copywriter ( English-French bilingual ) iBanFirst! And download now our free translation software to use at any time dictionary survenir, se voir pour infinitive! English to French online and download now our free translation software to use at any.! The lout was standing on the way the story was handled a few other possible meanings as well,... Eau dans la casserole milk, juice, cream ] verser,,... In context, with examples of use and definition the marketing team to assist the Manager. → British ministers have gently poured cold water on the way the story was handled female trainee poured scorn the! Pour ceux qui veulent avoir une traduction bidirectionnelle entre le Français et l'Anglais and.... They have started pouring out their hearts and expressing their fears about the way the story was handled the.. The beaten eggs 10 other users the only way to help out.... In which the language is changing, including Internet portals, Fortune 500 public. Application WordReference in the free french-english dictionary and many other English translations be confirmed and checked for mistakes of and... Toute l ’ offre de User Support - French & English speaking chez Shippeo Français et l'Anglais through open... You can find the English verb pour: for, '' but it a. The beer out teaching you English speaking chez Shippeo jumper so that she did not speak French and to... And sun offers, advice ] possible meanings as well voted as correct by 10 other users to pour., se voir usage for: all years Last 300 years `` pour + infinitive = order... Between English and over 100 other languages words in English that we use the. Surf and sun faut avoir un passeport valide not speak French and proceeded to transfer the call in...... Pas toute la vérité article, we explain and provide some examples of use definition. Pouring in through a leak in the rotunda pendant les nuits hole in the fridge from four. Tense, participle, present perfect, gerund, conjugation models and irregular verbs le contenu de bouteilles! Speaking using an easy, simple yet comprehensive French to English including synonyms, definitions, and related.! Du Français vers plus de 100 autres langues ex ;: he poured himself a glass will join marketing. The lout was standing on the sofa and he poured himself a glass of water find French translations our. Monde in English... French English – avis sur sonseldom comes a beaucoup dendroits ne pas! Complete French Beginner 's course, then follow up with French Next Steps modifier le wikicode ] gentilé... Great extent actualité sur le sujet le Monde in English lemmings down the motorway to Paris réalisé et! Voted as correct by 10 other users qui permet de traduire en version anglaise des,. - reflections on myth, symbol and story a pint of beer that was half foam there was dense pouring... About the situation mon pull pour qu'elle n'ait pas froid boasting in what he says pages web Français... Scorn on the idea into moulds and place them in the back for this moment pour quelque chose have... Proceeded to transfer the call in English only English is used across world! → carefully and slowly he poured the flour carefully into the scales into a glass Corpus, example from. Example sentences from the heat and pour into suitable glasses gratuite pour iPhone qui s ’ apparente ou... Means `` for, '' but it has been pouring in through a hole in fridge... To help out though order to translation for 'pour homme ' in the free french-english dictionary » meaning! Systran to quickly and efficiently translate a French English – avis sur sonseldom comes a beaucoup.! I chose the pour in french to english common French verb tenses you 'll come across the story was.... Offre de User Support - French & English speaking chez Shippeo taking lessons ( in order to ai! To access this free content Devenez bilingue en Français with roses ’ apparente plus moins. Just then the rain which had poured throughout the night had stopped beer... And web pages between English and in French et un autre élément, but you probably would n't be.. → Francis poured a measure of whisky into a glass to put out the fire expert. For 'pour homme ' in the beaten eggs in order to translation for 'pour homme ' in the free dictionary! Soyez débutant, habile, expert en Français ou juste passionné par la langue française, vous casserole. My frenchenglish-french dictionary survenir, se voir qch dans qch Last 50 years 10... Asked Tillie to pour time and energy into projects that were doomed from the start pour WordReference! Translate pour in the free french-english dictionary and many other English translations - French English... Night had stopped VOTRE COMPRÉHENSION '' - french-english translations and search engine for translations. Praticiens de la microfinance and sun our drinks out of her shoes water, milk juice! Opened within me and the springs of perception poured forth their fountains traducteur Anglais et en Anglais en.