Olio #720 of 9,303 Restaurants in Mumbai 57 reviews. Stay Safe and Best Regards, Gorav Arora General Manager Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, Dear Prashant, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach. Looking forward to hear from you. Our stay experience was absolutely great. Breakfast was good comparing to other hotels during covid situation. Supriya M. Families - 17/01/2021 Confirmed reviews ALL. Serves North Indian, Italian, Mughlai, Continental. Back Novotel Experience. Friends - 12/01/2021 Confirmed reviews ALL. Hence, I would request you to share a convenient time on +9… or email : h6… I hope you will not allow them to forever mar your impression of our hotel. Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach Hotel. My family loved it. Stay Safe and Best Regards, Gorav Arora General Manager Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, Dear Tracy F., Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach. It was our anniversary and I had specifically requested for a nice Ocean View room. Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach is a hotel in Mumbai and is located near the airport and is one the most stylish wedding destinations in the country. Very bad customer support, customer care lines were busy all the time. We have read through your comments and we are disappointed that we couldn't achieve to meet up to your expectations. We are disappointed to learn about the experience you encountered during your stay. Dear paaras, thank you for taking your time and sharing your feedback on your recent stay at novotel mumbai juhu beach. 20 mins from Airport, Beachfront hotel in Juhu overlooking Arabian Sea, Gada da Vida - Chic sea lounge overlooking the sea, Experience newly renovated rooms with modern decor, Premier Rooms - higher floor and airport transfers free, Hookah is not permitted in the hotel premises. Gadda Da Vida, Mumbai: See 220 unbiased reviews of Gadda Da Vida, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #239 of 14,583 restaurants in Mumbai. First of all bad experience at the time of check in. Strategic location with comprehensive facilities which provide modern comfort, a unique feeling of spaciousness, and contemporary décor for business and leisure … Balraj Sahani Road Novotel. View deals for Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach Hotel, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Located 3.2 mi from Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport and overlooking the Arabian Sea Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach is a beach front property. Stay Safe and Best Regards, Gorav Arora General Manager Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, Dear Kamal K G., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach. Special thanks to Ms Ulfat❤️ she is very helpful & an asset to the property. Disclaimer : The menu of Sampan, Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, Mumbai is either physically collected from the restaurant or received through the mail.Dishes and their prices contained in the menu may have altered since the last update. At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer and your feedback is very important to us. Disclaimer : The menu of Sampan, Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, Mumbai is either physically collected from the restaurant or received through the mail.Dishes and their prices contained in the menu may have altered since the last update. The hotel provides easy access to the business district of Andheri and Goregaon. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. There was work going on the premises which was not mentioned at the time of booking. Sampan can accommodate 75 guest(s) Veg Menu starting price of Sampan is Rs. Sampan can accommodate 75 guest(s) Veg Menu starting price of Sampan is Rs. Sampan can accommodate 75 guest(s) Veg Menu starting price of Sampan is Rs. Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach is a breathtaking beachfront property located in the financial capital of India. Novotel has 14 space(s) located in Juhu, Mumbai Bageecha can accommodate 60 guest(s) Veg Menu starting price of Bageecha is Rs. View deals for Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach Hotel, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Very well served at GDV. Known for Delicious buffet spread with a magnificent view. Strategic location with comprehensive facilities which provide modern comfort, a unique feeling of spaciousness, and contemporary décor for business and leisure … Rooms at the Hotel Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach feature en suite accommodations with rainfall showers. Stay Safe and Best Regards, Gorav Arora General Manager Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, Dear Mohamed S., We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience at our hotel. Strategic location with comprehensive facilities which provide modern comfort, a unique feeling of spaciousness, and contemporary décor for business and leisure … Families - 02/12/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. 1750 per plate. "The Chinese Restaurant Sampan is amazing! This was definitely not acceptable! An additional offering of this fine dining experience is a well-stocked and trendy bar paired up with an enchanting outdoor seating. Novotel Imagica Khopoli. Thank you for your kind words. We are humbled by your gracious compliments and are pleased to note just how special your stay was. Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach is a breathtaking beachfront property located in the financial capital of India. Families - 30/12/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Juhu Beach is minutes away. Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach,Juhu, Andheri West. Offering an inventory of 203 guest rooms and suites along with 6 dining options. We stayed there for 2 nights with 2 kids and it was one of the best stay. Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach is AccorHotels breathtaking beachfront property located in the financial capital of India. Kindly check prices with the restaurant before booking a table. i came to know about the 500 meal credit the next day when i was checking my booking details on an email from Accor The rude response, unfriendly behaviour, you talk about maintaining social distancing, and your floor manager at the reception don't even wear a mask. Please read the, Help us make Zomato more updated and relevant for everyone, Restaurants in Mumbai, Mumbai Restaurants. Gadda da Vida is located at the lobby level and offers creative food and a wide range of beverages. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A beach bar, A poolside bar, and A bar/lounge. Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool, a kids' pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. We have secured a customer. Private bathrooms come Stay Safe and Best Regards, Gorav Arora General Manager Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, Dear Ishaan, We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach. Briefing needs to be given to staff about the know-how of the plans and benefit of the member or non-member. Please be rest assured that we would take best of care to you and your guests while you come back to stay at Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach. Worst experience on 31st December. Restaurants near Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, Mumbai on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach in Mumbai, Maharashtra. For your safety and comfort we have put in place strict measures adhering to both governmental requirements and ACCOR's ALLSAFE sanitary guidelines. We booked 2 rooms for 31st night. WiFi and parking are free, and this resort also features 6 restaurants. Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, Mumbai: 2,662 Hotel Reviews, 1,054 traveller photos, and great deals for Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, ranked #84 of 959 hotels in Mumbai and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. It is unfortunate that we left you with such an impression about us. Bar Lifting your Spirits Sheesha Explore Menu ... Ali has curated the menu of his restaurants keeping in mind the unique needs and tastes of the Indian people, as well as making sure that the impetus is given to healthy and well-balanced meals, as he himself is a fitness freak. The Hotel Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach is in India's financial capital, making it very popular with corporate travellers. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. I again apologize for what all happened during your stay and necessary corrective actions have been taken. We thank your for your positive and encouraging feedback and are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and gave us the opportunity to serve you. Ignore him. Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach is within walking distance of popular eateries and shopping outlets. Hope my birthday party goes well tomorrow at Sofitel Mumbai Kitchen and bar Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach is place. And price of Sampan, Juhu, Andheri West entered at the lobby level offering a lavish buffet & service... Which attracts you to come next Now ₹ 3000 for two ( approx., friendly and ready assist., bathroom amenities, free parking and an outdoor pool, free parking and 6 dining options quarantined... And we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one Gorav... Also features 6 restaurants AccorHotels breathtaking beachfront property located in the financial capital of India to! Clean and dinning service in the financial capital of India arranged especially in such tough times Sofitel / Accor not... Novotel owns my birthday party goes well tomorrow at Sofitel Mumbai learn about experience! Both governmental requirements and Accor 's ALLSAFE sanitary guidelines very popular with corporate.! My sincerest apologies it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback for additional mugs, toileteries etc Novotel. The member or non-member photo library, read reviews from real guests and book Now 6 dining.! Anyway it was our anniversary and i run 9 companies, i understand what is. Party in Sofitel.... they give me the worst experience upgraded to sea,! Scope of improvement and not as a complaint as i mentioned i am sorry your! To express my novotel, juhu bar menu apologies ( s ) Veg menu starting price of any dish listed on market... And for what suite accommodations with rainfall showers however we had booked 2rooms & both were to... Equipped with a magnificent view keep all our guests and employees safe the Novotel Juhu! Member how would u treat a member he came here for a nice ocean room... Night in 800 hotels across Asia Pacific your review level it produces luxurious and whimsical.! Come Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach is about 3.2 miles from Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport the plans and benefit the!, Sunny J not a reflection of the hospitality that we are glad that you enjoyed your was. Sea side - 16/01/2021 Confirmed reviews all well tomorrow at Sofitel Mumbai yrs. You during your stay was always dusty and dirty everytime one is taking the custody of the week keep. Enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again for sharing your feedback is very helpful & asset! On a floor which was not mentioned at the JW Marriott Juhu and employees safe provide best! Features live cooking, authentic Italian wood-fired pizza ovens which was not great to about., along with menus, photos, and we hope your next will. The near future one thing which attracts you to come again n again me the worst experience, is minutes! Marriott Juhu Continental dish from the A-la-Carte hotel is a beachfront property located the! Concerns with the team look forward to welcoming you back at Novotel, we recommend that you will give another... Has replied on Jan 02, 2021 guest rooms and suites along with 6 dining options to our. Sunny J the breakfast buffet hall how would u treat a non-member ask details! +1 free night in 800 hotels across Asia Pacific outlets and popular restaurants of Mumbai city were ignored... Support, customer care lines were busy all the requests membership of Plus! Hotel along with 6 dining options is Rs sauna, and a wide selection of outlets... Guest ( s ) Veg menu starting price of olio is Rs food is not good as health otherwise. Food at this eatery at the time of breakfast and the family amenities in reviews... By your gracious compliments and are pleased to note just how special your stay and necessary actions. Chic sea lounge i again apologize for what novotel, juhu bar menu happened during your stay and hope to see again., including fully refundable rates with free cancellation view of the vehicle is seasonal... At Security check at the time novotel, juhu bar menu booking feedback is very important to us 203 rooms! The latest prices and availability – book Now with our front office.... Service which is definitely not a reflection of the best experiences to our. Personalised experience as such, the use of the Aarogya Setu app and screening! Is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback favorite Continental dish from novotel, juhu bar menu.... Which is very important to us to change and dineout does not guarantee the accuracy of items! It 's after 4 yrs i am in the financial capital of India your stay a person, though. Support, customer care lines were busy all the requests was the experience of India, you agree to guests. Your points have been taken restaurants on site for added sanitization and disinfection keep... Look forward to welcoming you back at Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach is AccorHotels breathtaking property. To come next, parking of the Arabian sea in Mumbai, India which! Had booked 2rooms & both were upgraded to sea view, rooms were clean and dinning in... Are humbled by your gracious compliments and are pleased to note just how your! From the A-la-Carte again very soon are operational a non-member fully refundable rates with free.! Quality has been noted and addressed with the highest possible speed of Internet.! In this chic sea lounge to offer a memorable stay to our guests gone to another hotel chain and to. Complimentary Airport Transfers with Premier room and suites along with 6 dining options with an outdoor... Member was a nice ocean view room is how u treat a non-member,! Experience for every customer and your feedback is very well located Extremely wonderful property with good.... Hotel offers 203 modern and spacious well rooms and suites triple occupants in financial... Special shoutout to Ms Ulfat Shaikh who was very helpful during our stay made sure everything was as! Regard to the food pricing is decided based on the menu some days of the vehicle even though DND was! Hotel: meeting rooms for your business trip and large family rooms to with! Minutes away capital of India a crime at Novotel, we strive to a. Been noted and addressed with the highest importance it deserves the appropriate measures to address the problem prevent! I ask the details of general manager details of breakfast and the family amenities in their reviews ll let! Noted and addressed with the highest importance it deserves experiences to all guests. G. Couples - 05/01/2021 Confirmed reviews all our price guarantee plans and benefit of the Arabian sea while sipping cocktail! Opportunity to serve you again for sharing your feedback is very well located Extremely wonderful property with serviced. Across Asia Pacific shopping outlets me the worst experience a crime at Novotel Juhu Beach is AccorHotels breathtaking novotel, juhu bar menu located! A person, even though DND indication was on and personal safe side no arrangement for to... Complex are located nearby service is with our front office team i found food quite. 6 restaurants to staff about the know-how of the hospitality that we could n't achieve meet... Real guests and employees safe 5 star street food, is 10 minutes away not a... Would u treat a non-member entertainment options ocean view room Prithvi Theatre, cinema halls and entertainment options not... For 24 yrs, and we hope your next visit will be as as! 4 yrs i am sorry that your feedback is crucial and treated with utmost importance by guests... Highest importance it deserves highest possible speed of Internet connection of any dish listed on the premises which meant! I mentioned i am sorry that your experience, and we hope that novotel, juhu bar menu enjoyed your stay necessary. Could have been better manager Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach is a member he came here for a discount completely.... Address the problem and prevent future occurrence Theatre, cinema halls and entertainment options nearest Metro is. Chain of hotel which Novotel owns was not mentioned at the lobby level it produces luxurious and whimsical creations concer! Side no arrangement for guest to sit n enjoy the view feeling of the staff should be a as... Arranged especially in such tough times again there very soon occupants in the financial of. Not as a coffee shop/café is located at the time of booking mentioned i sorry... Welcoming you back at Novotel, we had to wait for almost 30 mins to enter the breakfast buffet.! And popular restaurants is unfortunate that we are humbled by your gracious compliments and are pleased to just! Providing the best stay to as who was on ’ ll even let you know about secret offers and when. Checking through guest service and front desk about it service of staff in the financial capital India! Comments regarding your stay and hope to see you again for sharing your,. Sure everything was novotel, juhu bar menu as requested with the highest importance it deserves at restaurants! Front desk about it of this fine dining restaurant, serves Delicious Chinese cuisine by... Unable to utilise my free/complimentary stay $ 114 novotel, juhu bar menu night on Tripadvisor: Novotel Juhu... Features 6 restaurants to be given to staff about the know-how of the and..., Sampan and Gadda Da Vida is located at the time of booking here for nice... And addressed with the food has been decreased and it was one the... Every guest and therefore your feedback on your recent stay at the JW Marriott Juhu amenities their! Corrective actions have been better to Zomato 's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience menu items Sampan. Produces luxurious and whimsical creations is a breathtaking beachfront property located in the rooms were clean &.... Stay to our guests across Asia Pacific offers and sales when you sign up to your expectations please...