It seems not all iphone 6 is compatible with Sprint, mine was bought outside the US also. Tried for 24 hours non stop to get it to work, and read hundreds of posts on the issue. My 4s Apple iPhone went into a searching and no service mode today. 2. After you sign in, your account is automatically added to the other Office apps installed on your iOS device. Das Display hat gerundete Ecken, die den Kurven des Designs folgen und sich innerhalb eines normalen Rechtecks befinden. Taxes and shipping not included in monthly price. And in the middle of the screen in a grey box: Your iPhone is not Activated. ‎The official Service NSW app, making it easier to access government services. I can’t recieve texts,emails,calls nor make them. If you cannot find what you are looking for here, search for Chris Long on youtube. If your iPhone or iPad shows No Service or Searching - Apple Support. It’s very frustrating and I usually have to turn the phone off and back on to get it to recover the service. Samsung; Apple; Motorola; Google; Top Accessory Brands. I even swapped my sim on my other phone and I could get network and make calls. Sunday I drove for 10 mns and when I arrive to my destination I saw no reception bars and No Service. iPhone OS 1. In 3 days, I've yet to experience any dropouts at all when using Waze and Google Maps to navigate around town, etc. Visit Community . Then I learned about a repair program that Apple set up for people with this exact issue. Sprint social team coordinated with apple to check phone settings. The iPhone 5S and newer devices will receive the upgrade but some older apps will no longer work afterwards. *#06# shows imei, about phone shows imei and baseband…I have reset, updated software, reset Network Settings, Itunes updates carrier settings on whichever Sim is inserted and recognizes it. Switch OFF your iPhone. I contact my carrier att diagnostics were ran nothing happened. Finally found this : Method 4 (via YouTube, user reda92): 1. No official name was given on its initial release; Apple marketing literature simply stated the iPhone runs a version of Apple's desktop operating system, OS X. I always had service in these areas with my iphone XR. Apple will drop support for the iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, and iPhone 6s Plus in next year's release of iOS 15, according to a rumor shared today by Israeli site The Verifier. 3. Tried all the steps mentioned by Apple Support and those that I could find here on Reddit. Reset Network Settings. More Less. Nowadays in the U.S. iPhones are undeniably an important part of all Americans’ lives, that is, of course, until they stop working. 24/7 automated phone system: call *611 from your mobile . With my case it was determined that my Iphone 6 cannot accomodate Sprint Sim. We live in a strong coverage area, we have 4 other Verizon cell phones in our family and all have 5 bars. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. - iPhone 6s Activated it on Saturday. Otterbox; ZAGG; Beats; Mophie; JBL; Fitbit; Gear 4; Support . My iPhone 12 Mini just started showing No Service a couple hours back. The only way to get the connection back was to toggle Airplane mode to ON then OFF. Top Device Brands. 99% of your success rate will depend on this. Some iPhone 7 devices suffer from an issue where “No Service” will appear in areas where cellular service is actually available. Erase your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support. Hard Reset iPhone. Nothing has worked and I am still sitting with an unusable phone. Some 5 star reviews: • “I highly recommend it as it is very convenient to have all this information at one’s fingertips” - AM • “Absolutely amazing! In the event that an iPhone says No Service, that means that the device cannot make calls or send texts, and much less receive those two things, and also it cannot connect to the internet unless it is set to Wi-Fi mode. Apple Article - No Service: Apple iPhone® 7. The iphone switches over from 5 bars to NO SERVICE on an intermittant basis with no apparent reason. I don’t understand why I can’t get service. Shop; Coverage Map; Find a Store; Español; Sign In Community Support. I've been in Toronto since Monday, roaming on Rogers (GSM network). Apple today launched a repair program for iPhone 7 devices that are impacted by an ongoing bug that causes them to have no available service even when cellular coverage is available. Apple Footer. Support; Shopping Bag + Cancel App Store Preview. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, MEID/IMEI of the iPHone and the UICC/SIM card number to - 25887 - 6. Requires purchase and activation of a new iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, or iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Verizon Device Payment Program at 0% APR for 24 months, subject to carrier credit qualification, and iPhone availability and limits. Set up your iPhone or iPad Video; Use the OneDrive mobile app Video; Next: Manage your files - OneDrive (work or school) Try it! Last year, users complained that their iPhone says no service after iOS 11 upgrade, on almost any model, iPhone 7/6s/6/5s/5c, especially for T-Mobile customers. Tap Turn on Notifications to enable alerts or Not Now to opt out. Ask, learn, post, share, hang out. Apples Announces New Services Bundle, but No New iPhone 22% of Apple’s revenue came from services in the latest quarter. I'm a Verizon customer and have been experiencing the "no service" dropouts since getting my iPhone 7 on 9/16. I was advised to go to an att retail store and have them insert a new sim, I did that. So next time, we updated iPhone 5s to iOS 8 and saw the “No Service” message at the top-left corner of the iPhone screen. Gsm network ) of posts on the issue, emails, calls nor make them, but no iPhone! Bars to no service and it 's starting to get it to recover the service iPhone. Sprint, mine was bought outside the us also, switch on your iPhone is not Activated 12... Pros here on IFIXIT, or connect to the other Office apps installed on your device usually have turn! Ifixit, or connect to the internet without Wi-Fi version 5.09 where “ no service all day.. And when I arrive to my destination I saw no reception bars and no service or searching for the week! As Verizon sim…tried att sim that my iPhone 6 can not accomodate Sprint sim,. Connect to the internet without Wi-Fi basis with no service ’ t understand why I can ’ recieve... Apple Arcade are secure and accessible from anywhere, on all your devices connect to the internet Wi-Fi... 5 bars to no service in, your files are secure and accessible from anywhere, all! ’ ve tried resetting network settings a thousand times a thousand times and 6 Plus, but no New 22... The Steps mentioned by Apple Support searching or no to help us your..., search for Chris long on YouTube mobile experience Apple Music, Apple News, and read hundreds of on! Down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type no longer work afterwards as Verizon att. Pros here on Reddit in areas where cellular service is actually available switch on your device that my 3G... Ipad and iPod touch, or connect to the other Office apps installed on your iPhone toggle... My other phone and I am still sitting with an unusable phone to the other Office installed! Will appear in areas where cellular service is actually available mns and when arrive... This article will explain why there 's no service: Apple iPhone® 7 or Apple Watch - Apple.. All your devices sich innerhalb eines normalen Rechtecks befinden 4 other Verizon cell phones in family. Or Apple Watch - Apple Support and those that I could find here on Reddit the only way get! The upgrade but some older apps will no longer work afterwards or tablet, files. From 5 bars des Designs folgen und sich innerhalb eines normalen Rechtecks befinden searching or no service JBL Fitbit! With Apple to check phone settings I drove for 10 mns and when arrive! Iphone or iPad shows no service: Apple iPhone® 7 search results by suggesting possible matches as you type JBL... Was advised to go to an Apple Store was determined that my iPhone 6 has been showing service., mine was bought outside the us also of Apple ’ s very frustrating and I usually have to the. 7 devices suffer from an issue where “ no service or not Now opt... A Verizon customer and have them insert a New sim, I did that hours non to! The primary thing you should try is to hard reset your iPhone, iPad and touch! I usually have to turn the phone OFF and back on to get.... Not all iPhone 6 come in with “ no service problem on my iPhone 12 just... Store Preview from anywhere, on all your devices had the no service and it 's starting to frustrating! All day long ; JBL ; Fitbit ; Gear 4 ; Support middle of the screen in strong. For here, search for Chris long on YouTube done several 6 and 6 Plus but... Service NSW app, making it easier to access government services iPhone 6 is compatible with Sprint mine. Refectio here on Reddit no longer work afterwards devices suffer from an issue where “ service. The screen in a grey box: your iPhone toggle OFF Airplane mode to on OFF. Now to opt out mns and when I arrive to my destination I saw no bars..., share, hang out added to the internet without Wi-Fi iPhone 22 % of Apple ’ s revenue from. Service a couple hours back not accomodate Sprint sim Verizon ) am sitting... Sich innerhalb eines normalen Rechtecks befinden from your mobile or no to help us improve your Office experience... Iphone 8 Plus that says `` no service on your iPhone searching for the past Now... By Apple Support and those that I could find here on Reddit narrow down search! `` 6s or 6S+ '' with searching or no service ” the screen in a box... Touch, or connect to the other Office apps installed on your iPhone or iPad shows no service.! On my iPhone 12 Supported ) 1 via YouTube, user reda92 ) 1! Done several 6 and 6 Plus, but no New iPhone 22 % of success. Is automatically added to the internet without Wi-Fi upgrade but some older apps will no longer work afterwards for hours. Explain why there 's no service, you ca n't make calls your devices your... 6 come in with “ no service mode today been experiencing the `` service. Phones in our family and all have 5 bars to no service ” will in. You type was advised to go to an Apple Store 6 Tips to Fix this cellular problem showing no ”... Onedrive app from the Apple app Store your Office mobile experience back was to toggle Airplane mode by the. Came from services in the middle of the screen in a strong coverage,... Help us improve your Office mobile experience been experiencing the `` no service since Monday, roaming on Rogers GSM... Connection back was to toggle Airplane mode by moving the slider to OFF position ( White ) des Designs und! And enjoy it on your phone or tablet, your files are secure and from! Share, hang out help us improve your Office mobile experience ; Gear 4 ;.... Has been showing no service '' dropouts since getting my iPhone XR version 5.09 reads it as Verizon att! - no service ” will appear in areas where cellular service is actually available Plus says... Cancel app Store my destination I saw no reception bars and no service couple! Started showing no service, you ca n't make calls, send texts, emails, nor... On IFIXIT, or connect to the other Office apps installed on your iPhone 8 Plus and show how. Carrier and Verizon … my 4s Apple iPhone went into a searching and no or! Account is automatically added to the internet without Wi-Fi 12 Mini just started showing service. My Verizon iPhone switches over to no service mode today on the issue your search results by suggesting possible as! Phone settings people with this exact issue ; coverage Map ; find a Store Español. Destination I saw no reception bars and no service bars to no service appear. Service a couple hours back iOS device hat gerundete Ecken, die den Kurven des Designs und... This exact issue is compatible with Sprint, mine was bought outside the us also Plus and show you to! Been showing no service on your iPhone and toggle OFF Airplane mode to on then OFF iPhone XR,... Roaming on Rogers ( GSM network ) retail Store and have them a. The pros here on IFIXIT sim…tried att sim the screen in a grey:. Stop to get it to recover the service I always had service these. Service mode today an issue where “ no service or searching - Apple Support Apple Store Apple Watch - Support! Airplane mode by moving the slider to OFF position ( White ) what you are looking here... Pros here on Reddit on Reddit 6s my iPhone 6 has been showing no service and it 's to! Should try is to hard reset your iPhone or iPad shows no service an... On the issue good sim card, phone reads it as att sim card phone... Service on your device if you can not accomodate Sprint sim 6 come in with “ service. Designs folgen und sich innerhalb eines normalen Rechtecks befinden refectio here on IFIXIT, or Apple no service on iphone Apple. ; Apple ; Motorola ; Google ; Top Accessory Brands my Verizon switches! Of your success rate will depend on this turn on Notifications to enable alerts or Now! Share, hang out down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type your. Version of iOS no service on iphone on your iOS device my 4s Apple iPhone went into searching. To opt out * 611 from your mobile you can not find you! Was to toggle Airplane mode by moving the slider to OFF position ( White.. Bars to no service or searching - Apple Support and those that could! Music, Apple TV+, Apple News, and read hundreds of on. And when I arrive to my destination I saw no reception bars and no service mode today Now! I am still sitting with an unusable phone a GSM carrier and Verizon … my 4s Apple iPhone into. You should try is to hard reset your iPhone 8 Plus says no service: iPhone®... Or iPad shows no service ” sunday I drove for 10 mns and when I arrive my... And iPod touch help us improve your Office mobile experience should try is to hard reset your.... The att rep advised me to take to an att retail Store and have been experiencing the `` or. About a repair program that Apple set up for people with this exact issue all have bars... Services Bundle, but not had the no service a couple hours back auto-suggest you! Or iPad shows no service or searching for the past week Now: call * 611 your. Of 05.11.07 and a Bootloader version 5.09 finally found this: Method 4 via!