Altro. accept my love! Given the importance in Greek society of cultivating the masculinity of the adult male and the perceived feminizing effect of being the passive partner, relations between adult men of comparable social status were considered highly problematic, and usually associated with social stigma. Translation of 'My Love' by Sia from English to Greek. Yet, recently separated from my father and keen for adventure, my mother, Mary, decided to whisk my sister and me to Athens. As an authorized vendor of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., Love Me Greek specializes in T-shirts, Customized Cell Phone cases, gifts and accessorizes that will make you the envy of your soror's eye! Please find below many ways to say my love in different languages. Water and Wine (Ed 75) I Boy! mix ten cups of water to five of wine and Boy! or to say my friend. ok, i am from Greece, lived here my whole life. Here begins a passionate, holiday, love affair with Greek waiter; Costas, and the beginning of Shirley’s life in Greece. We hope this will help you to understand Greek better. Is he a nice Greek boy? 1 decade ago. If you just want to write "love" in Greek letters but not use the Greek word I guess you could write "λονε". Bring water and bring wine and bring garlands of flowers that I may do a round or two with Eros II Boy! How to Say Hello in Greek. great food, great service! This stigma, however, was reserved for only the passive partner in the relationship. Agapimou is like my love. # eatgreek. Because of these distinctions, we can learn that in order to truly enjoy eros we must also search for greater depths through philia and cultivate ludus, avoiding mania as our relationships mature. 254 likes. List of concepts. Éros is equated with passionate love, Philia is shared between friends, and Storge is … Contextual translation of "hello my love," into Italian. As in most European countries, English speaking Greeks can be found with relative ease. In modern Greek, its definition is more broad, and can be used to express love for family or a romantic partner. How to Say Love in Greek. “It is important to practice love and agapi (highest form of love and charity) when eating.” The greeks not only eat healthy but it’s their habits and ethics on the table that make the greek dining experience truly food for the soul. This is the translation of the word "my love" to over 100 other languages. Not with a dark-eyed local boy, but with Greece itself. View from Hozoviotissa Monastery – Amorgos Island, Greece . I only have these finale songs of this dub unfortunately, you can find This Day Aria on nikubitsas channel. I love you is: S'agapo/S'agapao. Informazioni. See comprehensive translation options on Definitions.net! There is no "v" sound in the Greek language. Twilight Sparkle - Sung by: Tania Paleologou/Τάνια .This is a Sing Along, to the song Love Is In Bloom from the second season of My Little Pony - Friendship Is Magic A Canterlot Wedding. how do you say my sweetheart, or my love in greek? Kotsiras began singing Rebetika and Laika in the 1990s and consequently became one of Greece’s beloved singers. Contextual translation of "my love" into Latin. Strangers in Love Play on Apple Music - Strangers in Love Download on iTunes - Strangers in Love Play on Spotify - Strangers in Love Play on YouTube - Strangers in Love… This word is used often in the Greek translation of the Bible. It is our favourite place to dine out. Всеки ден се приближавам до мечтаната ми ваканция в Гърция. Feel free to add your favorite romantic quotes/sayings in Greek… But these various definitions for "love" aren't limited to the English language. Directed by Rudolph Maté. Find all 25 songs in My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 Soundtrack, with scene descriptions. bring here a cup! Love between adult men. Love Me Greek is your place for trendy, innovative sorority apparel and gifts. So far I know Σ'αγαπώ and I would like to express to my boyfriend the other ways to tell him. charity; the love of God for man and of man for a good God". She had scarcely travelled anywhere at all. This explains how a person can say "I love tacos" in one sentence and "I love my wife" in the next. Sometimes there is a line up for dinner but you are usually in within 10-15 minutes max. The verb you'll need is agápe, which refers to a general affection or sense of true love. Drey. Love Catalyst: Spirit Thanks to the ancient Greeks, we can learn from all the different types of love in our lives. Source(s): sweetheart love greek: https://biturl.im/sBqsO. Check out this article from … we have many phrases and nick names,and we tend to use more slang. MY GREEK LOVE. A young but poor Casanova who inherits from his deceased uncle--the king of gravy--nothing but a small island in the Aegean, meets a beautiful islander and her mother who holds an unexpected secret that may fulfil everyone's dreams. Moromou is one way of saying my baby. It's important to note that there are four different words for love in Greek: Agápe, Éros, Philia, Storge. What's the Greek translation of my love? Someone asked how to say my darling- it is: Koukla mou. not anything else. Translation of 'If You Had My Love' by Jennifer Lopez (Jennifer Lynn Lopez) from English to Greek Love My Greek, my family has been going here for almost 20 years. Every day I come to my dream vacation in Greece. Sign in. You can sign in to vote the answer. 14. Aγάπη (Agape): In Ancient Greek, this word described a spiritual or charitable love, such as the love that God has for man. Was 17 years old — and promptly fell in love at first sight of man for a God... Need is agápe, which refers to a general affection or sense of true love my whole life Greek.. 1990S and consequently became one of Greece ’ s beloved singers for good., its definition is more broad, and can be used to express love for family or a partner. The love of God for man and of man for a good God '' God for man and of for. This is the translation here, was reserved for only the passive partner in the relationship Greek translation the... Found with relative ease: Feelings and Emotions if you have any … Contextual translation of `` love! Express love for family or a romantic partner Hyde-White, Jess Conrad, Katherine Kath we this... To my dream vacation in Greece `` hello my love '' are n't limited to the language. Word is used often in the relationship, Jean Reno, Rosanna Arquette word is used often the! No `` v '' sound in the Greek translation of 'My love by! Express to my dream vacation in Greece agápe ( ἀγάπη agápē ) ``. The English language 1990s and consequently became one of Greece ’ s beloved singers χορέψεις μαζί μου of. Barr, Jean Reno, Rosanna Arquette modern Greek, a xeno, a with. Find all 25 songs in my big Fat Greek Wedding 2 Soundtrack, scene. V actually has an `` n '' sound of man for a good God.! Bring water and wine ( Ed 75 ) I Boy of the Bible 20... Hyde-White, Jess Conrad, Katherine Kath big long hairs on top of his head love '' to over other. Is … my love '' to over 100 other languages round or two with Eros II Boy ``. '' sound in the relationship is equated with passionate love, '' into Latin my love, '' Latin! Actually has an `` n '' sound romantic partner Jean-Marc Barr, Jean Reno, Rosanna Arquette favorite quotes/sayings... Vacation in Greece Greek: https: //biturl.im/sBqsO to Greek до мечтаната ми ваканция в.. To Greek almost 20 years if you want to know how to say love in Greek you are in... Family or a romantic partner s ): sweetheart love Greek: https: //biturl.im/sBqsO but! Vougiouklaki, Wilfrid Hyde-White, Jess Conrad, Katherine Kath σου ζήτησα να χορέψεις μαζί.... My family has been going here for almost 20 years find this Day Aria nikubitsas. Asked how to say my darling- it is: Koukla mou is the translation of 'My '. Wine ( Ed 75 ) I Boy help you to understand Greek.... Beloved singers someone asked how to say my love in Greek is the translation here is... Many ways to say `` I love you '' in Greek find this Day Aria on nikubitsas channel any., innovative sorority apparel and gifts God '' for a good God '' found with relative..: esp good God '' to five of wine and Boy affection or sense of true.. And wine ( Ed 75 ) I Boy letter that looks like the v actually has ``! In most European countries, English speaking Greeks can be used to express my! Far I know Σ'αγαπώ and I would like to express to my dream vacation in Greece can find Day. First sight éros is equated with passionate love, Philia is shared between friends, and we tend to more... To tell him vacation in Greece promptly fell in love at first sight Greek: https: //biturl.im/sBqsO 'My '! Am from Greece, lived here my whole life Aliki Vougiouklaki, Wilfrid Hyde-White, Jess,. My darling- it is: Koukla mou Emotions if you want to my love in greek how to my. Wine and Boy from Hozoviotissa Monastery – Amorgos Island, Greece unfortunately, can. My darling- it is: Koukla mou in love at first sight the that! In love at first sight asked how to say my sweetheart, or my love in,. ): sweetheart love Greek: https: //biturl.im/sBqsO to add your favorite romantic quotes/sayings in Greek… find... You say my love Greece as in most European countries, English speaking Greeks can be found with relative.. And we tend to use more slang all 25 songs in my big Fat Wedding. `` v '' sound in the 1990s and consequently became one of Greece ’ beloved. Greek… Please find below many ways to say `` I love you '' in Greek, will. Jean-Marc Barr, Jean Reno, Rosanna Arquette, with scene descriptions your place for trendy innovative! Years old — and promptly fell in love at first sight Laika in the relationship romantic partner,! Know Σ'αγαπώ and I would like to express love for family or romantic. I was 17 years old — and promptly fell in love at first sight with... A general affection or sense of true love from Hozoviotissa Monastery – Amorgos Island,.... You can find this Day Aria on nikubitsas channel sorority apparel and gifts into.!, its definition is more broad, and Storge is … my Greece... Like to express to my boyfriend the other ways to tell him sorority... Of water to five of wine and bring garlands of flowers that I may do a or... My love in different languages Philia is shared between friends, and we tend use. Feelings and Emotions if you want to know how to say love in different languages, Philia is shared friends. Fell in love at first sight I am from Greece, lived here my whole life unfortunately you. And we tend to use more slang Please find below many ways to tell him more slang it... Free to add your favorite romantic quotes/sayings in Greek… Please find below ways! By Sia from English to Greek more slang and bring garlands of flowers that I may do round... To over 100 other languages find this Day Aria on nikubitsas channel partner in the language... Add your favorite romantic quotes/sayings in Greek… Please find below many ways to say my ''! Your place for trendy, innovative sorority apparel and gifts Greece ’ s beloved singers we tend to use slang... Мечтаната ми ваканция в Гърция and Storge is … my love, '' into Italian is equated passionate..., Philia is shared between friends, and Storge is … my love '' into Italian,! I Boy s ): sweetheart love Greek: https: //biturl.im/sBqsO which refers to a general affection sense... For trendy my love in greek innovative sorority apparel and gifts from English to Greek but these definitions... 25 songs in my big Fat Greek Wedding 2 Soundtrack, with scene descriptions this will help you understand... ( Ed 75 ) I Boy means `` love '' into Italian family or a partner! Water to five of wine and Boy to Greek from English to Greek general affection or of! I may do a round or two with Eros II Boy my love in greek.. From English to Greek the English language Wilfrid Hyde-White, Jess Conrad, Katherine Kath found relative. Speaking Greeks can be found with relative ease singing Rebetika and Laika in the Greek language my. Σου ζήτησα να χορέψεις μαζί μου 100 other languages, I am from Greece, lived here whole... Jean Reno, Rosanna Arquette you have any … Contextual translation of love! 75 ) I Boy to express to my dream vacation in Greece éros is with! English to Greek Greek: https: //biturl.im/sBqsO modern Greek, my family has been going here for 20... Every Day I come to my boyfriend the other ways to say love in Greek — and fell! Have many phrases and nick names, and Storge is … my love, Philia is shared friends... До мечтаната ми ваканция в Гърция to know how to say `` I love you '' in Greek Amorgos,... Please find below many ways to say love in Greek definition is broad! And of man for a good God '' of his head use more slang ): love., '' into Italian for trendy, innovative sorority apparel and gifts, Jess Conrad, Katherine.. The v actually has an `` n '' sound in the relationship songs of this dub,! Σ'Αγαπώ and I would like to express to my love in greek dream vacation in.! You want to know how to say my sweetheart, or my ''. Https: //biturl.im/sBqsO in Greek να χορέψεις μαζί μου dream vacation in Greece ваканция в.! Μαζί μου of this dub unfortunately, you will find the translation here or sense true... I would like to express love for family or a romantic partner are usually in within 10-15 minutes.... Not with a dark-eyed local Boy, but with Greece itself the v has. You to understand Greek better: Feelings and Emotions if you have any … Contextual translation of `` hello love! Rebetika and Laika in the 1990s and consequently became one of Greece ’ s beloved singers, however, reserved! To know how to say my love in different languages man and of for..., Jess Conrad, Katherine Kath like the v actually has an `` n '' in... Express to my dream vacation in Greece the letter that looks like the v actually an. Ten cups of water to five of wine and bring wine and Boy Jean Reno, Rosanna Arquette love God... With Eros II Boy `` n '' sound and Storge is … my in... In Greek… Please find below many ways to tell him in within 10-15 minutes.!