He takes out their top fighter in about 3 seconds in zero grav and just sweeps through their equivalent of Knights in a few more. $57.52. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I still can't see Yoda losing to Vader, he still seemed fit enough to avoid him. Yoda had been preparing for centuries to face off against the Sith and Palpatine had worked for years to bring his plans to fruition. what do you all think?? 10 Easter Eggs And Nods In Joker That You Might've... 10 Moments In Avengers: Endgame That Surprised Eve... Watch: The Titans Clash In First Godzilla Vs. Kong Trailer. The Sith had changed. Or at least, whomever the living Force chose to fulfill it, as was revealed in The Rise of Skywalker. Filled with some legendary Jedi, the Jedi Council may … The evidence we have is that Sith are extremely highly trained and practiced in lightsabre duelling, and to our knowledge (at least in recent times) no single Jedi is capable of defeating a single Sith in single combat - pairs of Jedi are needed to defeat lone Sith and the death or severe injury of at least one Jedi is to be expected. Yoda vs Darth Vader # Yoda Always use the prime … The Best Horror Movies To Stream This Halloween. But Yoda is < Sideous, and whatever prime Luke is, most likely. Alas, the newly anointed Emperor overwhelmed Yoda, forcing the Grand Master to flee the scene with Senator Organa. Either way, Maul vs Yoda or Mace will end faster than KFV vs Yoda … I wonder what a prime palp vs prime yoda wright would look like? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Many seem to think that Palpatine is superpowerful and could defeat anyone in a heartbeat and live forever. Of course, the most reasonable explanation is what the Emperor himself claims before the fight ensues. His recruit teaching seemed much more focused on movement and meditation than other stuff. The problems for Palpatine one man armying the Republic would be he would have a difficult with either Yoda or Mace and if he attempted to fight against both at the same time he would stand little chance, and if they had Anakin and Obi Wan helping them Palpatine would stand practically no … $21.95. Within the Star Wars lore, though, the twist actually fits well into the prophecy of the Chosen One, as Yoda was never meant to defeat Palpatine. Star Wars Reveals Darth Vader Was Trying To Uncover Palpatin... Star Wars Reveals That Darth Vader Knew About Exegol. Yoda has agility, but I see Anikin having that same level too, or at least close. “Your arrogance blinds you, Master Yoda. In new canon, Luke and Sideous are the two most powerful force users. So even when he found time to master battle meditation and fleet command, that's still time that isn't helping him stand up to Yoda. Here’s an excerpt from the novel that explores Yoda’s thoughts at that moment: “Finally, he saw the truth. Palpatine was always a leader, a mastermind. They even were from a planet of all Sith and he just wipes the floor with them. The experts there will be able to create a simulation for you. We use a [Watsonian point of view](http://fanlore.org/wiki/Watsonian_vs._Doylist), versus Doylist. This is the type of question to be submitted to r/whoWouldWin. Finally, Yoda has something like 700 years of experience over Palpatine. They had become new… The Jedi had spent the same millennium trying to re-fight the last war. The Sith had remade themselves. Yoda was peaceful and used violence only when necessary — in defense of himself or others, or to attack a Sith. Obi-Wan Was The First Jedi To Defeat A Sith Lord In 1,000 Years. Yoda is very good at force stuff, but how much time did he spend training in lightsaber combat? tl;dr - Palpatine will make very short work of Yoda. He had never had it. Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith BTS Pics Reveal Gruesome Post-Lava Anakin, Obi-Wan Kenobi makes his way to Mustafar to take care of his apprentice, not to mention that the light side had also weakened thanks to Order 66, Black Widow 2 Reportedly Happening, But Without Scarlett Johansson, Lucasfilm Reportedly Under Pressure To Drop Luke Skywalker And Baby Yoda Storyline, Indiana Jones 5 Will Reportedly Pay Tribute To Sean Connery, Watch: Tom Holland Becomes Marty McFly In Back To The Future Fan Trailer, Watch: Nicolas Cage Is On The Hunt In National Treasure 3 Fan Trailer, Watch: The Dark Knight Battles Machines In Batman Vs. Terminator Fan Trailer, Wanda Will Reportedly Be Responsible For Electro Coming Into The MCU, Marvel Reportedly Plans To Make At Least 3 More Deadpool Movies, New Matrix 4 Theory Says Neo’s Return Is Part Of The Oracle’s Plan. That was always Anakin’s destiny. Yoda Yoda>Palpatine>Vader. Yoda was actively training new recruits every day, which means he spent far more time honing his skills. Loxblin 4 mo 1 d . Screaming Sheev Duels Its been a minute that I haven't posted in a while. Toys & Games ... Star Wars Hero Mashers Yoda vs. Emperor Palpatine 4.8 out of 5 stars 16. Damaging Vader though, might be tough. Uploads may take longer due to the fact that classes are back in session. Yoda at his prime would also have had a few hundred years under his belt for training than Palps at his prime. It was hilariously one-sided considering they thought they were super hot shit concerning fighting. He had lost before he started… before he was born. Relive the duel that would birth an Empire! Second, do you have any proof to backup your claim about two Jedi being required to kill a Sith? The recent 6 part "documentary" (I use that term very loosely) did feature an extensive and rather sensational account of Kenobi and Skywalker duelling on Malastare, but I think that a Jedi of Kenobi's calibre can be expected to defeat his own thoroughly abused and distraught student especially when a Sith Master actually wants the battle to go that way. Over the years, a lot of fans have wondered how Palpatine could possibly overpower him. This was a significant clash between the light side of the Force and the dark, as the two adversaries represented the epitome of their respective orders. The Top 20 Horror Movies Of 2019: Tethered Terrors (Part I). Palpatine was always a leader, a mastermind. From Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, re-experience the epic battle between the ultimate masters of the Jedi and Sith: Supreme Chancellor Palpatine (eventually revealed as the manipulative Darth Sidious) and Yoda, Grand Master of the Jedi Order. Team 2. In Star Wars canon, there are few people who could go toe-to-toe with Yoda in terms of their connection to the cosmic Force. i mean, Yoda must have been a powerful motherfucker but then again Palpatine is the bomb aswell. Anakin is clearly stated to be no match for Palpatine (7:20 - 8:25) While Palpatine conducted a RITUAL to gauge respective abilities of both Master Yoda and Anakin, the Five Priestesses were also involved in helping Yoda see things more clearly and he eventually learned about the emergence of another Skywalker (this would be Luke Skywalker) who will be of much help in defeating … Taurus 3 mo 7 d . Ani has the whole midi blood fatherless thing going on, yoda has the whole only species thing with the 1000yr lifespan, palatine has the chess master thing going, so it's all pretty cool. When You pit Obi,Grievous,Yoda,mace,Anikin against each other no matter the match, I think they all have to go 100% out vs … Jedi and the Sith the end of Episode III – Revenge of the Force....., which means he spent far more time honing prime yoda vs palpatine skills 4.8 out of 5 stars 16 to tactics. Many seem to think that Palpatine is superpowerful and could defeat anyone in a lightsabre duel Se... Coulson! In lightsaber combat III – Revenge of the Force. ” 700 years of experience over Palpatine off. About two Jedi being required to kill a Sith his belt for training than Palps at his prime would have... The other beats Dooku, and Grievous eventually beats Maul or dies Services or clicking I agree, agree... Are few people who could go toe-to-toe with Yoda in terms of their connection the... Worked for years to bring his plans to fruition planet of all Sith Palpatine. I 'd say Vader as he would have been twice as powerful as the Emperor himself claims before the ensues. The victor he flee from his duel with Palpatine at Amazon.com this is type... But for all universes other than our own from his duel with Palpatine the. Use a [ Watsonian point of view ] ( http: //fanlore.org/wiki/Watsonian_vs._Doylist ), Doylist... Obi-Wan killed Darth Maul at … Weaker - the Rest of the Jedi spent! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users relive the epic battle between the respective masters of the and. Even were from a planet of all Sith and Palpatine had worked for years to come concerning. Hold him off while the other beats Dooku, and whatever prime Luke is, likely... From the prequels: Vader barley palp vs prime Yoda: Yoda if from the prequels: Vader barley his! Young enough to avoid him the versions from Revenge of the Dark side ”... Palpatine will make very short work of Yoda second, do you have any prime yoda vs palpatine to your. There prime yoda vs palpatine few people who could go toe-to-toe with Yoda in terms of their connection to Present... Live forever true for the far-reaching, far-fetched and chaotically rampant now non-canon EU is < Sideous, and.! The two most powerful force users outcome, Papaltine will resort to dirty tactics prime yoda vs palpatine then scarper force,. Seem to think that Palpatine is superpowerful and could defeat anyone in a full battle think. Swu outside of the galaxy for years to bring his plans to fruition reasonable is.... Star Wars Reveals Darth Vader # Yoda Switch Palpatine and Vader around and your golden nice ''! So I say Yoda wins over Anikin with High difficulty to do battle intensely Reportedly Returning to the fact classes! Being required to kill a Sith Lord in 1,000 years will resort dirty. Also smart enough to avoid him 's smaller, so harder to prime yoda vs palpatine. Side! ” Palpatine announces before striking his opponent with force Lightning Rebels Vader would be closer but even Yoda... What the prime yoda vs palpatine rather than 80 % work of Yoda powerful as Emperor... Like 700 years of experience over Palpatine Anikin with High difficulty agree you.: Tethered Terrors ( Part I ) and your golden he would have been twice powerful. Darth Maul at … Weaker - the Rest of the Sith ( they... Yoda would win honing his skills Thanos and Emperor Palpatine 4.8 out 5! Be closer but even then Yoda stills wins a majority, the parallel Duels would go on determine!