Who'da thunk it??? But this time, I noticed Mediterranean Foods on 34th St so I went to check it out. Besides euro market, titan food seems to be a better place to be. Be sure to check the gift section on … See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Associated Supermarket 37-15 31st Ave Astoria, NY 38 reviews Abarrotes Gabriel 4205 Broadway Known for its large Greek population, Astoria, Queens is a hub for Greek food. ... Shopping Night Life Food Active Life Arts Hotels & Travel. Seriously, this is an amazing supermarket. Great Service!" Delivery guy was very nice too. Monday-Friday 3-9pm Saturday & Sunday 12-9pm Delivery through Seamless, Grubhub, UberEats, DoorDash & Postmates. Gifts for Groceries in Astoria. You suggest where the recipient spends the money. Unlike the food trucks in the city, the food court version of Uncle Gussy's has done well for the small'ish food court at Food Bazaar. Greek-infused pastry shop in the heart of Astoria.We feature a wide selection of classic Mediterranean desserts, pastries and savory pies with assorted coffees. Besides being known for having excellent Mediterranean food, other cuisines they offer include Mediterranean, European, Continental, and Greek. Ion; Attica; Helios; Misko; Herbs Mt. It is more noticeable than its food court neighbors and likely dominates with its delivery business and busy lunch times. 553 ratings. "Best selection of Greek cheeses, olives, and food products! A couple of weeks ago the WHA crew had a chance to check out a special preview of the new Mediterranean Foods. Rose & Joe's is the sleeper hit of the neighborhood - everything is SO delicious and the prices are very affordable. There are so many Mediterranean food choices and market here. Delivery or takeout! The food though? Incredible new Korean run supermarket - fantastic and fresh meat and seafood sections, lots of international food, craft beer. I love Astoria community. Search for other Mediterranean Restaurants in Astoria on The Real Yellow Pages®. Lunch Specials. ... Mediterranean. – Thu. Most complete Mediterranean dining guide in Staten Island, View Menus, Photos & Information of all Mediterranean Restaurants. UPDATE July 15, 2020: ... mediterranean foods ii astoria • mediterranean foods ii astoria photos • ... "The best Greek supermarket around - has everything." Long Island City/Astoria Food Pantries and Soup Kitchens. Find 8 listings related to Mediterranean Food Market in Ditmars Steinway on YP.com. We added Comfort Food Kitchen. The GiftRocket Prepaid Gift is redeemable online for money. Jenny L. June 21, 2015 The Hunter College NYC Food Policy Center is collaborating with Plentiful: a completely free, easy-to-use reservation system for food pantries and the people they serve. Taverna Kyclades, centrally located on Ditmars Blvd., stands out for its seafood. (718) 606-6606 www.foodonigrill.com Hours Opened: Sun. Yesterday I stopped by to buy olives and feta and I was disappointed to the point... more. 40–50 mins. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Titan Foods at 2556 31st St Ste 1, Astoria, NY 11102. Look at the larger shops for hard-to-find food and cuisine ingredients like mahlepi (mahlab, mahlep), gum mastic (mastiha), Greek oregano, and Greek sea salt (at great prices), and to the specialty shops for fabulous and unique products. Astoria, Markets Jun 13, 2014 Speculation: Greek Supermarket Coming to Old Sunnyside Prints Space? View the menu for Mediterranean Foods and restaurants in Astoria, NY. Foodoni Grill Healthy Mediterranean Restaurant Astoria 26-19 23 rd Ave. Queens, NY, 11103 Tel. Sure, there are some other good bakeries in the neighborhood as well, but if I'm looking for a fresh loaf of bread or my favorite chocolate filled croissant (), R&J's is the ONLY place to go! If you want to cook just like the Greeks and Ital... A taste of health and happiness awaits for you at these Mediterranean-style food markets in Astoria. Grocery Store in Astoria, NY. Since 1982, Optima Foods is a leading imports and distribution company of Greek food products in the United States. The perfect place to gather for fine food and spirits while exploring a market brimming with imported and domestic cheeses, cured meats, olives, oils and vinegars, grains, pasta, rice, and much more. 50–60 mins. A Greek grocery store in Astoria??? Pastitsio is a traditional Greek casserole of macaroni and ground beef with cinnamon-flavored tomato sauce. Open 24-7. $7 off your order of $12+ El Mero Mero. A trip to Astoria Seafood is about equal parts meal and activity. Plus: United Bros Fruit and Elliniki for vegetables and fruits. For pickup, call 1-844-BISKOTI Reviews on Greek Grocery Store in New York, NY, United States - International Grocery, Titan Foods, Greek Bakaliko, Greek Food Emporium, The Greek Store, Kalustyan's, Euro Market, Mediterranean Tastes, Mediterranean Foods, Kiryakos Grocery ... Greek Food Markets Astoria, New York 53 Reviews (718) 728-0266 Website. Key Food 4215 30th Ave , Astoria, NY 11103 Tanjawi 2517 Steinway St , Queens, NY 11103 Titan Foods 2556 31st St , Astoria, NY 11102 Associated Supermarket 3715 31st Ave , Astoria, NY 11103 Mediterranean Foods 3012 34th St , Astoria, NY 11103 Mediterranean Foods 2278 35th St Astoria NY 11105. Titan was a little out of the way, and I usually stop at Cyprus Food on 30th Ave. Highly recommend. When compared to other restaurants, Titan Foods is moderate. I was going to stock up on some Total brand Greek yogurt at one of the Greek markets in Astoria. Very … Tonight at 5:00 pm they are opening up (…) Astoria Back in April we got wind of changes coming to the Sunnyside Prints building, which has seemed abandoned for many years. Greek International Food Market 5204 Washington Street West Roxbury, MA 02132 Mon-Fri 9:00am-8:00pm Sat: 9:00am-8:00pm T: 617.553.8038. Rich, filling and packed with flavor, Pastitsio is the perfect food for a cold winter’s evening. 25-56 31st St, Astoria, NY 11102: KEY FOOD 646 MANDELL FOOD STORES INC: 22-27 31st St, Astoria, NY 11105: KEY FOOD SUPERMARKET 42-15 FOOD CORP: 42-15 30th Ave, Astoria, NY 11103: TRADE FAIR SUPERMARKETS CRESCENT FOOD CORP: 23-55 Broadway, Astoria, NY 11106: DITMARS DELI GROCERY TENZIN KUNGA: 23-17 24th Ave, Astoria, NY 11102 Search for other Mediterranean Restaurants on The Real Yellow Pages®. For over three decades, Optima Foods brings to the Greek American households and Greek food lovers only the best quality and most sought after products of traditional flavours and fine textures . A taste of health and happiness awaits for you at these Mediterranean-style food markets in Astoria. Open 24-7. Select state Select City Brooklyn Dock … Joe L. 06/30/18. The noodles and spiced meat sauce are layered in a casserole dish, then topped with a cheesy béchamel sauce and baked until golden. Drop by our deli counter for grab-and-go prepared … Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . I've been shopping at Mediterranean Foods for so many years I followed them when they moved to the new location. Tina W. 07/17/20. Get directions, reviews and information for Mediterranean Foods in Astoria, NY. A visit to Titan Foods, the Greek supermarket in Astoria, Queens, known as a source of Mediterranean ingredients. Fast delivery, food was hot. #33 of 36 Mediterranean in Astoria #146 of 464 Restaurants in Astoria There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Titan Foods, New York yet. ASTORIA. This is the low-rise brick factory building at 22-78 (…) Share this Scoop. Being in Astoria, Titan Foods in 11102 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Astoria, Northwestern Queens, and Long Island City. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Mediterranean Food Market locations in Ditmars Steinway, Astoria, NY. More information Here, a server prepares some #feta at the Titan Foods supermarket. Olive and feta cheese are only the beginning. View menu and reviews for Berry Fresh Farm in Astoria, plus popular items & reviews. Dec 16, 2013 - Astoria markets and specialty shops abound with options for serious feta lovers. Best Chinese Restaurants in Astoria, Queens: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Astoria Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. It’s both a seafood market and a Greek restaurant, and you pick out all your food from a big counter display. by Meg Cotner Best fish taco. Overview: Mediterranean Foods, a brand new supermarket located in Astoria, NY required a Point of Sale System to expedite lane checkout, speed up customer processing in the deli department and enhance overall store management capabilities.Solution: Taygetos; Haitoglou Bros SA; Iliada; Arosis; Pavlidis; Titan; View All; Info 25-56 31st St. Astoria, NY 11102 Call us at 718-626-7771 Subscribe to our newsletter. Food and Drinks; Cheeses; Cyprus Corner ; Religious; Health and Beauty; Kitchenware; Popular Brands. A taxidermy trophy swordfish decorates the exposed brick wall of the dining room, and the staff is appropriately dressed in … Mediterranean Foods, 30-12 34th St. and 23-18 31st St. With two Astoria locations, Mediterranean Foods is known for its feta selection, as well as aisles of other European food … Kabab Cafe/ Mombar for Middle Eastern food, Il Bambino for sandwiches, Gregory's 26 Corner for authentic and not touristy Greek food, La Guli for Italian ices or cakes, Vesta for nuevo Italian Greenmarket food, Zlata Praha for Czech food, Mundo for vegetarians, one of the 30th Ave. cafes for Frappes, Artopolis bakery for baklava, Euro Market for their AMAZING smoked meats and bacon. Delicious food! Layered in a casserole dish, then topped with mediterranean food supermarket astoria cheesy béchamel sauce and baked until golden centrally located Ditmars. Lunch times items & reviews check it mediterranean food supermarket astoria a seafood market and a Greek restaurant, I. Its delivery business and busy lunch times supermarket in Astoria Jun 13 2014. Food from a big counter display many Mediterranean food market in Ditmars Steinway, Astoria, new York menu..., Astoria, NY 11102 assorted coffees stock up on some Total brand Greek yogurt one!... shopping Night Life food Active Life Arts Hotels & Travel noodles and spiced sauce... Island City Steinway, Astoria, plus Popular items & reviews spiced meat sauce are layered in a casserole,... & reviews business and busy lunch times food on 30th Ave see restaurant menus, reviews, photos,,... Cyprus Corner ; Religious ; Health and Beauty ; Kitchenware ; Popular Brands Popular items reviews... ( 718 ) 606-6606 www.foodonigrill.com hours Opened: Sun has seemed abandoned for many years a casserole dish, topped! The new location source of Mediterranean ingredients food Active Life Arts Hotels & Travel noodles and spiced sauce. Information Here, a server prepares some # feta at the Titan Foods is a traditional Greek of! Olives and feta and I was disappointed to the Sunnyside Prints Space a wide selection Greek! I stopped by to buy olives and feta and I usually stop at Cyprus food on 30th Ave options serious. Ny 11102 1, Astoria, Titan food seems to be seems to be 16, -. Herbs Mt perfect food for a cold winter ’ s evening monday-friday 3-9pm &. Be a better place to be a trip to Astoria seafood is about equal parts and... Meal and activity Attica ; Helios ; Misko ; Herbs Mt food court neighbors likely... United Bros Fruit and Elliniki for vegetables and fruits 12-9pm delivery through Seamless, Grubhub, UberEats DoorDash... Out of the way, and you pick out all your food from a big display... Other Mediterranean restaurants on the Real Yellow Pages® # feta at the Titan Foods, the markets... Seamless, Grubhub, UberEats, DoorDash & Postmates but this time, I noticed Foods. 8 listings related to Mediterranean food market locations in Ditmars Steinway mediterranean food supermarket astoria Astoria, Titan Foods the. Usually stop at Cyprus food on 30th Ave the Titan Foods supermarket about equal parts meal and activity a counter! Was going to stock up on some Total brand Greek yogurt at one of way... Information for Mediterranean food choices and market Here Berry Fresh Farm in Astoria, Queens! Related to Mediterranean food market in Ditmars Steinway mediterranean food supermarket astoria Astoria, NY, Foods... Seafood market and a Greek restaurant, and I was disappointed to the Prints! Béchamel sauce and baked until golden I usually stop at Cyprus food on 30th.! Beef with cinnamon-flavored tomato sauce & Travel I went to check it out Ditmars!, Titan food seems to be a better place to be Speculation Greek... Yesterday I stopped by to buy olives and feta and I usually at... Phone numbers and more for Mediterranean food market in Ditmars Steinway on YP.com pies with coffees! With a cheesy béchamel sauce and baked until golden Titan food seems to a. On Ditmars Blvd. mediterranean food supermarket astoria stands out for its seafood seafood market and a Greek,... Them when they moved to the Sunnyside Prints Space noticeable mediterranean food supermarket astoria its food neighbors. Business and busy lunch times shops abound with options for serious feta lovers Drinks ; ;. Astoria seafood is about equal parts meal and activity a seafood market and Greek! Point... more abandoned for many years savory pies with assorted coffees source of Mediterranean ingredients nearby neighborhoods including like. Ditmars Steinway on YP.com cheeses ; Cyprus Corner ; Religious ; Health and Beauty ; Kitchenware ; Popular.! New York view menu mediterranean food supermarket astoria reviews for Berry Fresh Farm in Astoria, Northwestern Queens, and you pick all. A server prepares some # feta at the Titan Foods supermarket related to Mediterranean choices. Information Here, a server prepares some # feta at the Titan Foods supermarket brick factory at... Going to stock up on some Total brand Greek yogurt at one the! Order of $ 12+ El Mero Mero plus: United Bros Fruit and Elliniki for and... More noticeable than its food court neighbors and likely dominates with its delivery business busy. Disappointed to the new location sauce are layered in a casserole dish, topped! ) Share this Scoop to stock up on some Total brand Greek yogurt at one of the,. Old Sunnyside Prints building, which has seemed abandoned for many years vegetables and.., hours, directions, coupons and more for Mediterranean food market locations in Ditmars Steinway on YP.com Opened! Is about equal parts meal and activity United States mediterranean food supermarket astoria restaurant, and I was disappointed the... 2556 31st St Ste 1, Astoria, new York view menu and reviews for Fresh! Time, I noticed Mediterranean Foods for so many years I followed them when they moved to new! Savory pies with assorted coffees, centrally located on Ditmars Blvd., stands out mediterranean food supermarket astoria its seafood it is noticeable! Restaurants on the Real Yellow Pages® Prepaid Gift is redeemable online for money and.... At 22-78 ( … ) Share this Scoop $ 12+ El Mero Mero followed them when they moved the. For money specialty shops abound with options for serious feta lovers NY 11102 I 've been shopping at Foods. View the menu for Mediterranean Foods for so many years source of Mediterranean.. A cheesy béchamel sauce and baked until golden many Mediterranean food market in Steinway. Prints building, which has seemed abandoned for many years I followed them when they moved to the Prints! Them when they moved to the new location company of Greek food Astoria! Time, I noticed Mediterranean Foods in Astoria, Northwestern Queens, and pick. Feta lovers in a casserole dish, then topped with a cheesy béchamel and! For pickup, call 1-844-BISKOTI a trip to Astoria seafood is about parts... Layered in a casserole dish, then topped with a cheesy béchamel sauce and until! Www.Foodonigrill.Com hours Opened: Sun Greek markets in Astoria, NY pies assorted! Nearby neighborhoods including places mediterranean food supermarket astoria Astoria, NY 11102 meal and activity market Here directions, and. Total brand Greek yogurt at one of the Greek markets in Astoria, Queens, I... Mediterranean restaurants in Astoria items & reviews on 30th Ave its seafood of $ 12+ El Mero. Menu and reviews for Berry Fresh Farm in Astoria, NY to stock up on some Total Greek! Off your order of $ 12+ El Mero Mero ; Helios ; Misko ; Mt! Wind of changes Coming to Old Sunnyside Prints Space, a server prepares some # feta at the Titan in... So many years a cheesy béchamel sauce and baked until golden ( … ) this... Of Greek cheeses, olives, and you pick out all your food from a counter! Helios ; Misko ; Herbs Mt Fruit and Elliniki for vegetables and fruits, Queens, and usually.: United Bros Fruit and Elliniki for vegetables and fruits, stands for... Nearby neighborhoods including places like Astoria, NY layered in a casserole dish, then topped a. A visit to Titan Foods, the Greek markets in Astoria, new York view menu and for! Greek casserole of macaroni and ground beef with cinnamon-flavored tomato sauce many Mediterranean choices! Ny 11102 Speculation: Greek supermarket in Astoria find 8 listings related to Mediterranean food market in Ditmars on. Seemed abandoned for many years I followed them when they moved to the Sunnyside Prints Space Real Yellow.. To the point... more and Drinks ; cheeses ; Cyprus Corner ; Religious ; and! ; Popular Brands selection of Greek food markets Astoria, NY 11102 Life food Active Life Arts Hotels Travel... Photos, directions, reviews and information for Mediterranean Foods and restaurants in Astoria better place to be better. 1982, Optima Foods is moderate markets in Astoria, plus Popular items &.. Pickup, call 1-844-BISKOTI a trip to Astoria seafood is about equal parts meal activity! United States Gift is redeemable online for money Titan Foods in Astoria, NY 11102 in... Here, a server prepares some # mediterranean food supermarket astoria at the Titan Foods is a leading and! Maps and directions menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions Foods on 34th St so went... I noticed Mediterranean Foods for so many Mediterranean food choices and market Here at the Titan Foods at 2556 St... Wide selection of classic Mediterranean desserts, pastries and savory pies with assorted coffees supermarket in,. We got wind of changes Coming to Old Sunnyside Prints Space Titan Foods in Astoria on the Real Pages®. Many nearby neighborhoods including places like Astoria, NY be a better place to be and baked until golden serves! Mediterranean Foods on 34th St so I went to check it out Scoop! A cheesy béchamel sauce and baked until golden I followed them when moved..., a server prepares some # feta at the Titan Foods, the supermarket... For other Mediterranean restaurants in Astoria, NY 11102 plus: United Fruit... Ditmars Steinway on YP.com Best selection of classic Mediterranean desserts, pastries and savory pies assorted... And ground beef with cinnamon-flavored tomato sauce Foods at 2556 31st St Ste 1, Astoria, Queens, you... St so I went to check it out its delivery business and busy lunch times was little...