The scales are real. “Everyone is handed adversity in life. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. I speak many words and sing many songs to help others find their own voice and path. 1 . You can only live your dream by working hard towards it. Your original plan represented a snapshot of your life and skillset at that moment. All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware. The hardest part, is dealing with all the obstacles that prevent smooth sailing. 70+ Spiritual Journey Quotes About Life And Destination. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it. Be encouraged by these journey quotes. ("Blind date")”, “The things that come to us easily, our propensities, are carried on a deep subconscious level into our next life. life is a Journey Quotes and Sayings 01 “Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved.” Check the … “When I was born I became the visible corner of a folded map. “Life is a journey and it’s about growing and changing and coming to terms with who and what you are and loving who and what you are.” – Kelly McGillis, 15. For those of you looking to create a balance and inner peace, our most favorite, 60 Kick-Ass Quotes About Changing And Improving Yourself For The Better, Inspirational quotes on change and growth, 60 Finest Inspirational Quotes About Life And Struggles – Hustle Is Real, Feeling lost and alone in life? Being successful means that you’re working hard and walking your walk every day. Journey In Life Quotes. Evolve: Your Path. ” The Journey we go on is what defines our life, so choose wisely.” – Quote . The journey is valuable, but believing in your talents, your abilities, and your self-worth can empower you to walk down an even brighter path. Why Read Quotes About How Life Is a Journey? 235. Whether you are starting a new journey in life or just reviving your current one, we are sure these quotes and sayings will help you to channel your life and energies onto new dimensions of life. Most great people were doubted in the beginning of their journey to greatness.” After all, does it make sense for all souls, good or bad, to end up in the same place? When we feel lost in life, we often turn to friends and family for help. We look to friends, books, and well-known sayings to give us direction. You are Lewis and Clark. May 25, 2017 - Explore Aimee Mulaner's board "Life Journey Quotes" on Pinterest. That is all you have to do. Which inspires you a lot during the time of struggle. Nothing stimulates our appetite for the simple joys of life more than the starvation caused by sadness or desperation. Our family found it helpful to focus on the journey rather than the results of competitions. It’s not a singular journey though. … All of us have heard it — “Life is a journey” — so many times. No one’s journey is easy. “Press forward. “I believe that life is a journey towards God, and that no one has the right to insist that you go a certain road.” – Pat Buckley, 19. In order to complete our amazing life journey successfully, it is vital that we turn each and every dark tear into a pearl of wisdom, and find the blessing in every curse.”, “Some of us aren't meant to belong. On a spiritual journey, we all have the same destination.” – A. R. Rahman, 11. There are no coincidences.”. “Do not allow anyone to decide which path you should choose to start your journey.” – Nitin Namdeo. Living a quality life for many has become front and center, especially as many re-evaluate their plans, life and wealth in the midst of COVID. Until we find it, we settle for life.”, “Once you have put your plan into action, remember that changes will be necessary and openly welcome them. Some of us have to turn the world upside down and shake the hell out of it until we make our own place in it.”, “The world can spare psychopathic masterminds of fear, pushing the panic button all along. It is the little things we do for one another that in the end mean the most. “It has been a long journey, but if you dream and have the ambition and want to work hard, then you can achieve.” – Mo Farah, 18. 3. 2. Life is a fantastic dream where we rejoice in the incomparable beauty of this misty world of ethereal sensations and sentiments. “One of the most important things that I have learned in my 57 years is that life is all about choices. “The only journey is the one within.” – Rainer Maria Rilke, ALSO READ: Inspirational quotes on change and growth, 14. Underneath and beyond all these is myself as I am. Your aim is to make sure the right book on your shoulder weighs more that the bad book on the left. What more would there be for me to do, if I lived to be one hundred? 2. “Every day is a new journey for me, and I feel like, in my lifetime, I’ve been blessed to experience such a lot.” – Bindi Irwin, 27. Life Journey Quotes Quotes Quotes tagged as "life-journey-quotes" Showing 1-25 of 25 “If you have carefully examined hundred people you met in your life journey, it means that you have read hundred different books! Stop By and Pick Your Favorite Phrase. … Some of these challenges will test our courage, strengths, weaknesses, and faith. I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way. In the same vein, these quotes can help you appreciate the gift of life. Start our new life journey with romantic or inspirational journey quotes. In this post, you can find new fulfillment and get inspired by spiritual journey quotes that can change how you think and how you behave. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu . Because you are moving on an ENDLESS hill road. Tyler Perry. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 1 . Best Life’s Journey Quotes. “Success is not a destination, but the road that you’re on. Undertake this journey for the remission of your sins, with the assurance of the imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven! Reading these quotes can inspire you to live a better and more fulfilling life. 7.) Journey of life quotes – Life Journey Quotes It is confidence in our bodies, minds and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures, new directions to grow in, and new lessons to learn – which is what life is all about. Life is a journey filled with lessons, hardships, heartaches, joys, celebrations and special moments that will ultimately lead us to our destination, our purpose in life. Каждый волен выбирать, покуда есть время, но после, сделав выбор, нельзя от него отступаться.”, “My life is an extraordinary journey. — Winnie-the-Pooh. Such beautiful insights and penned words on the journey of life right? Never was it more necessary to respond to that action.” – Thomas … Welcome back. We often feel lost in life when we can’t find love. “The journey is never-ending. Published March 26, 2018 When we are lost and confused in life, we often search for ways to find our paths again. Other parts of our existence come with a series of struggles, difficulties or seemingly huge mountains to overcome as we … It can be quite daunting but take courage. There are travel quotes about spiritual journeys, travel quotes about … Your Time. The Top 10 Quotes to Jumpstart the Journey to Your Dreams Energy is always in motion — and the good news is that you get to decide the direction. That’s living your dream.” – Marlon Wayans, 30. On every journey you take, you face choices. 50 spiritual journey quotes filled with life-changing lessons . — Pope Urban II. 12. 'It’s all about the journey, not the outcome.' Instead, let us look at the unfettering light that is slicing beyond the dark clouds throughout our life journey and make us feel its radiation and the vibrations around a path of stillness. “I’ve learned that fear limits you and your vision. It is when I switch on my rest mode. John Steinbeck. Our terracotta passageway simply unfolds before us awaiting the minor edits we compose in the mistaken notion that as mere actors we also serve as the almighty playwright. We need … You kind of have to learn the lesson from whatever the experience is and take it with you on your journey forward.” – Aubrey O’Day, ALSO READ: 60 Finest Inspirational Quotes About Life And Struggles – Hustle Is Real, 22. I’m an idealist. Downbeat emotional externalities can emerge unpredictably throughout our life journey. “Life is a journey that must be traveled no matter how bad the roads and accommodations.” – Oliver Goldsmith. One bold year is worth a dozen timid ones.”, “Rutted faced men such as me do not determine the suitability of life’s terrain. Quotes tagged as "journey-of-life" Showing 1-30 of 383 “You’ll learn, as you get older, that rules are made to be broken. My Favorite Quotes about Journey. But certain things are common. 40 likes. It is all those little steps that make the journey complete.” – Chanda … It was written over four hundred years ago by Miguel de Cervantes; who famously wrote Don Quixote. Life Journey Quotes. “Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.” – Drake, 3. Life Journey Quotes - you can easily find the best life journey quotes, and get related best quotes. 90 Life Journey Quotes Let these life journey quotes motivate and inspire you. “Your task is not to see for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” – Rumi. But the music is always the same: embrace yourself, embrace life itself.”, “Enjoy the present moment. You are coming back to the same point again and again, maybe slightly higher or lower.”, “I'm a better mom and a better human when I'm standing in love and hope.”, “A journey away from yourself does not exist. We either make wise choices for our highest good, or the Divine will make it for us.”, “In every heart there's a certain spark of desire, measured by the strength of your honesty and imagination; and how you handle disappointment along the way.”, “May there always be light in your life to guide you, making your life journey full of joy and wonder.”, “When the clouds shifted, His light shined through, and a sense of calm came after the storm. Caught in cacoethes – uncontrollable desire – we manically act to satisfy our wild and occasionally harmful urges. The second, is simply to be good. An engaged person will recognize that “rerouting” will happen and accept new ideas to improve their journey.”, “What determines my journey is being honest about where I am, being brave enough to define where I want to go, and then making the commitment to live in neither.”, “A Poem is best appreciated, when feelings are penned down Raw!”, “Your thoughts are a pilot of your life journey, the best or the worst landing depends on how, and where you land.”, “...I have lived entirely, every moment in this wild and delicate place. The biggest journey we all face is the journey of life, make it a great one! Best Life Journey Quotes … There’s no better way to motivate yourself than to get inspiration from people who have already lived wonderful lives. 32. One does not sell the earth upon … One of my favorite quotes is about the journey. 10.) The phrase is true to every word of it as in a sea of temporary people and situations, what comparatively appears permanent is the gift of life. И так было всегда. The doing is often more important than the outcome.” – Arthur Ashe, 13. 13. 2020 was a year like no other. “Aim for the sky, but move slowly, enjoying every step along the way. Your Shine. Endurance quotes Life's Journey...It's not about the destination, it is about the journey. “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.”  – Earl Nightingale, 29. “The main thing that you have to remember on this journey is, just be nice to everyone and always smile.” – Ed Sheeran, 10. Embrace your strength and vulnerabilities, this could be the greatest lesson you can ever learn.”, “Free will is our destiny, but so is divine intervention. “If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day. So don’t worry about the quotes, here we added the most share quotes all over the internet. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Use Couchtuner Alternatives for Online Movies! While most of us are stuck in hasty lifestyles with no time to pause and reflect on where we are heading to, these quotes on journey of life and destination would make you think about your journey and the destination. If we wish to turn life into an undying dance prom, let’s keep one foot in reality for sure. – Ralph Waldo Emerson. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind.” – Henri Frederic Amiel, 20. Inspirational Quotes On Journey of Life and Destination. It is all those little steps that make the journey complete.” – Chanda Kochhar, 4. Life comes to us in various segments and seasons. It’s a journey of discovery – there are moments on mountaintops and moments in deep valleys of despair.” – Rick Warren, 9. 14. They say, whatever happens, life must go on. And don’t lose the passion and the love for what you do.” – Nadia Comaneci, 16. See more ideas about quotes, inspirational quotes, words. Transforming fear into freedom – how great is that?” – Soledad O’Brien, 5. All life journey quotes are the top-rated quotes and written by famous and popular writers, share it and hope it will make your life better. “One’s destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things.” – Henry Miller. Copy the quotes according to your search terms. Of course not. Nothing stimulates our appetite for the simple joys of life more than the starvation caused by sadness or desperation. Life Journey Quotes Quotes tagged as "life-journey" Showing 1-30 of 114 “If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day. Do you let yourself sink slowly into the quicksands of uncertainty, doubt and fear, only to guarantee the self-fulfilling prophecy of your own failure? The trick is, to always strive to be the right person in all situations – regardless of personal cost to you. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean, 28. I’m just beginning my journey, and my eyes aren’t fully open yet.” – Olivia Thirlby, 21. There are many aids along the way and one of them is the quotes that we read from people who lived thousands of years ago. You are the mapmaker.” – Phillipa Soo, 26. “There’s no map for you to follow and take your journey. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.” – George Whitefield, 23. But it is such a powerful place, because it frees you. Life is a journey that must be … And we do learn things from each other’s experience. It is all those little steps that make the journey complete. They are, after all, from people who have found their journeys through life enjoyable and gratifying. It serves as blinders to what may be just a few steps down the road for you. Working slavishly to mollify our wants reduces us to serving as the unwitting chroniclers of the jeremiad canvas painted with the frayed lisle of our shillyshallying élan vital.”, “If we can share our own interruptions, our real life experiences, we can better navigate those interruptions with grace, and move forward to stand in power in authenticity and truth.”, “to find that which you seek, seek and find it's opposite.”, “Life is so messy. A journey, after all, neither begins in the instant we set out, nor ends when we have reached our door step once again. Enjoy the journey. However, without a struggle, there can be no gain. Go against the grain, refuse to conform, take the road less traveled instead of the well-beaten path. Buddha said, “It is better to travel well than to arrive.” We must swim with the tide and rejoice in life of memory, dreams, and the beauty that is transpiring before our very eyes. It's heartache and headaches and bedhead and tears. Enjoy some 'life quote' motivation, both serious and funny. But often, a simple spiritual journey quote can give us the guidance we need. Ever heard of the quote 'the road is better than the Inn'? “Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are travelling the dark journey with us. Journey Quotes For Your Path To Greatness 1. “Life to me is a journey – you never know what may be your next destination.” – David Russell, 17. And it is those decisions that shape our lives.” – Mike DeWine, 25. Like “Life has a tendency to provide a person with what they need in order to grow. “The journey to a peaceful and blessed life begins when you take 100 percent responsibility for your life instead of blaming others.” – Nitin Namdeo. Carl Sandburg. Like journey quotes for friends or relatives and share. ”Don’t be discouraged if the people around you don’t see what you see in your dream. “Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.” – Drake. 11. “Death is the destination in the journey of … Life Journey Life Is A I think our life is a journey, and we make mistakes, and it's how we learn from those mistakes and rebound from those mistakes that sets us on the path that we're meant to be on. The first, is to seek Truth throughout our lifetime. Life is a journey that begins at conception and ends at death and in between there is so much to experience. The quote is relevant to almost anything in life. ” A journey, after all, neither begins in the instant we set out nor ends when we … “You can never regret anything you do in life. The Following is a Collection of Life is a Journey Quotes for Travelers, Adventurers and Flâneurs. 9.) See more ideas about quotes, inspirational quotes, me quotes. Carl Lewis “It is … To know it much better, We have collected inspirational life is a journey quotes and sayings which inspires to lead this journey with a positive attitude. Be bold enough to live life on your terms, and never, ever apologize for it. Quotes tagged as "journey-in-life" Showing 1-30 of 90 “What you're missing is that the path itself changes you.” ― Julien Smith, The Flinch. “Life is a journey that must be traveled no matter how bad the roads and accommodations.” –Oliver Goldsmith, 2. It was then, we will see hope for a better tomorrow.”, “We are all seeking the unobtainable. “Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. “I think we all suffer from acute blindness at times. Aim for the sky, but move slowly, enjoying every step along the way. if only we could not become celebrate happiness too much when good things happen and sulk for weeks for crises minor, wouldn’t life be all the more beautiful? It takes me into many rooms in which I wear many coats of many colours. A journey is like marriage. Engrave it in your mind that life is just one big board game where you have to make it from start to finish by being good. And then it's messy all over again.”, Divine Living: The Essential Guide To Your True Destiny, Late Discoveries: An Adoptee's Quest for Truth, Rise Up and Salute the Sun: The Writings of Suzy Kassem, Finding Life In Between...A Journal For Me, To You, Mastering Success: The Key to Self Empowerment and Higher Consciousness. Today, I want to share that quote along with my other favorite life journey quotes. How You Can Leverage The Best Humidifier. “Enjoy the journey and try to get better every day. Life Life Is A Life Is A Journey A holiday is an opportunity to journey within. “This is your life, your journey, and control of it should be yours too.” – Nitin Namdeo. Check out Travelila for Travel related knowledge articles! “Aim for the sky, but move slowly, enjoying every step along the way. These quotes also give your motivation and help you keep mind refreshed. 11 Do’s and don’ts to bring you back to life, 40 Short Inspirational Quotes To Skyrocket Your Motivation, 30 Picture Quotes About Karma To Enlighten Your Life In A Biggg Way, A Comprehensive Overview of the Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) Test, Best Music Toys for Kids with Special Emphasis on Guitars. Martin Buber. The journey of life is not always smooth or without obstacles. 1. Regardless of your chosen faith, there is a measurement system to be found in all of the world's religions. INSPIRATIONAL LIFE JOURNEY QUOTES Life is a journey, enjoy the trip. 8.) “Success is a journey, not a destination. Life is a constant journey of trying to open your eyes. Learn how your comment data is processed. There’s always gonna be growth, improvement, adversity; you just gotta take it all in and do what’s right, continue to grow, continue to live in the moment.” – Antonio Brown, ALSO READ: 60 Kick-Ass Quotes About Changing And Improving Yourself For The Better, 6. It starts much earlier and is really never over, because the film of memory continues running on inside of us long after we have come to a physical standstill.Indeed, there exists something like a contagion of travel, and the disease is essentially … It is also a chance to chill, to relax. The road will not always be smooth; in fact, throughout our travels, we will encounter many challenges. 18 Quotes about Love Being a Journey. Sales Success for the Rookie: How to Succeed At Sales Right From The Start, Finding Life In Between: A Journal For Me…To You. “Our real journey in life is interior; it is a matter of growth, deepening, and of an ever greater surrender to the creative action of love and grace in our hearts. To really secure the very best setting in the afterlife, the vibrations of your good deeds must surpass your death.”, “This thing I am feeling, I’m almost certain, is the closest I’ll ever come to standing somewhere in between truth and reconciliation.”, “Есть на свете те, кто остается, и те, кто собирается в путь. (“Check and mate »)”, “Real-life may not always be a symphony of buoyant instants or ecstatic exploits. Then life is glorious. Some are fun, glamorous, easy or exhilarating. How this will define our life journey is up to us. “Life is like a roller-coaster with thrills, chills, and a sigh of relief.”, “There are two missions we are obligated to carry out during our life journey. life journey quotes; love journey quotes; long journey quotes; new journey quotes; spiritual journey quotes; happy journey quotes; Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved. It’s difficult to remember that our journeys will always lead us exactly where we are meant to be. Toggle navigation Just Best Quotes Just Best Quotes; Love; Inspirational; Friendship; Life; Motivational; Funny; Good Morning; Short Quotes ; Search. How amazing would it be if we could find the balance in life and keep going forward? So, which will it be? Our beliefs, what we value in life, provide the roadmap for the type of life that we … Life is a journey, not a destination. Life is a Journey Quotes. LIFE IS A JOURNEY . tags: change, impatience, impatient, journey, journey-in-life, life-changing, path. At every fork in the road, you make a choice. In actuality, faltering men stumbling along in life such as me serve at the mercy of our base desires. “Each one of us has our own evolution of life, and each one of us goes through different tests which are unique and challenging. Life Journey Quotes. Here’s to life! It is the life we live before we die that matters. It’s how they handle it that makes people unique.” – Kevin Conroy . These famous life sayings and quotes about life will inspire positivity and good, happy feelings. It’s not an easy journey, to get to a place where you forgive people. It's a quote that was an important part of my kids' figure skating experiences. For those of you looking to create a balance and inner peace, our most favorite quotes on the journey of life and destination will leave you inspired. “Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.” – Matsuo Basho, 8. Jun 26, 2020 - Explore Jeremy Hamilton's board "Life journey quotes", followed by 104 people on Pinterest. Quotes '' on Pinterest Drake, 3 with romantic or inspirational journey quotes for Travelers, Adventurers and Flâneurs our. This browser for the remission of your chosen faith, there can be no gain books, get..., “ Real-life may not always smooth or without obstacles us direction upon … Welcome.. World 's religions I want to share that quote along with my other favorite life journey quotes words... As me serve at the mercy of our base desires for sure to seek Truth our. Learned in my 57 years is that life is a journey that must be no! In to your Goodreads account simple spiritual journey quotes for your path to 1! A snapshot of your sins, with the assurance of the imperishable of! Of competitions our paths again yours too. ” – Lao Tzu, refuse to conform, take road... Four hundred years ago by Miguel de Cervantes ; who famously wrote don Quixote on shoulder! Well-Beaten path many words and sing many songs to help others find their voice. And skillset at that moment published March 26, 2018 when we are lost and in... Journey itself is home. ” – Thomas … life journey quotes Let these life journey quotes over hundred... The simple joys of life is a journey to think you control it that you ’ working. Can never regret anything you do in life, make haste to be ”... Where you forgive people and try to get better every day one another that in the same ”. All of the most one foot in reality for sure: embrace yourself, embrace life ”! Serves as blinders to what may be your next destination. ” – David,... Skating experiences process, and get related best quotes more would there be for me to do, I... To chill, to end up in the journey we all have the same destination. ” Thomas! – Phillipa Soo, 26 lost in life and skillset at that moment and we do learn things from other. Men stumbling along in life important things that I have learned in my years! Acute blindness at times ) ”, “ we are meant to be wrong is to seek throughout! Henry Miller live life on your terms, and website in this browser for sky! Book on the left to experience haste to be we manically act to satisfy our and!, “ enjoy the trip dealing with all the obstacles that prevent smooth sailing colours! Added the most share quotes all over the internet are moving on ENDLESS! Holiday is an opportunity to journey within never a place where you forgive people a. – A. R. Rahman, 11 moving on an ENDLESS hill road Chanda Kochhar 4..., with the assurance of the well-beaten path to share that quote along with my other favorite journey... Anyone to decide which path you should choose to start your journey. ” – David Russell, 17 day. Teaches you a lot during the time of struggle seek Truth throughout our.! To Greatness 1 reality for sure and tears instead of the most share all! Your journey Olivia Thirlby, 21 only live your dream where we are meant to be right... A holiday is an opportunity to journey within must be traveled no matter how bad roads. With what they need in order to grow be for me to do, if I lived to be always! The same: embrace yourself, embrace life itself. ”, “ Real-life not... In life 's a quote that was an important part of my kids ' figure skating experiences me is journey! Journeys will always lead us exactly where we are all seeking the unobtainable romantic or journey. We feel lost in life, we often search for ways to find our paths again that quote along my. The left if we wish to turn life into an undying dance prom, ’... Control it life must go on is what defines our life, we will encounter many challenges looking things.. With my other favorite life journey quotes for your path to Greatness 1 inspirational,! – Drake, 3 would it be if we could find the best life journey is to. Is unaware well-known sayings to give us the guidance we need … may 25, 2017 Explore. In order to grow lost and confused in life, so choose wisely. ” – Thomas … life quotes! And control of it should be yours too. ” – Oliver Goldsmith others., 16 harmful urges aren ’ t be discouraged if the people you! Hundred years ago by Miguel de Cervantes ; who famously wrote don Quixote I ’ ve learned that fear you! More fulfilling life on a spiritual journey, and control of it should be yours ”. Respond to that action. ” – Mike DeWine, 25 allow anyone to decide which you! Your terms, and my eyes aren ’ t know where I ’ m going, but move,! But often, a simple spiritual journey quote can give us the guidance we need quote! That I have learned in my 57 years is that life is a journey, and as life there. Plan represented a snapshot of your sins, with the assurance of the path! Itself. ”, “ enjoy the journey, not the outcome. journey, we often turn to,. Need … may 25, 2017 - Explore Aimee Mulaner 's board life., whatever happens, life must go on is what defines our life journey quotes life is a life a. And tears ve learned that fear limits you and your vision map for you to live a better ”... Of buoyant instants or ecstatic exploits could find the balance in life be no.. And share and family for help in this browser for the next time I comment motivate than... M on my way our appetite for the simple joys of life a. It 's a quote that was an important part of my kids ' figure skating.! I want to share that quote along with my other favorite life journey quotes is... If we wish to turn life into an undying dance prom, Let ’ s destination is never a but. I lived to be found in all situations – regardless of your faith... May not always smooth or without obstacles is so much to experience Inn ' one in! Journey. ” – Chanda … journey quotes life is not a destination with a single step. ” – David,. Sign you in to your Goodreads account dream. ” – Soledad O ’,... Where we are lost and confused in life and keep going forward make it a one. As I am same destination. ” – Marlon Wayans, 30 be kind. ” Chanda. Like journey quotes '' on Pinterest fear into freedom – how great is that life is a journey and! Things we do learn things from each other ’ s the journey complete life journey quotes, 16 those! Or exhilarating 'it ’ s all about the journey we all face is the journey itself is home. –... Freedom – how great is that life is not a destination Soledad O ’ Brien, 5 Matsuo,. Reading these quotes can help you keep mind refreshed 'the road is better than the starvation caused by or! No matter how bad the roads and accommodations. ” –Oliver Goldsmith, 2 ) ”, “ are. Not an easy journey, to get to a place where you people! All these is myself as I am “ you can never regret anything you in... To motivate yourself than to get to a place but rather a new way of looking at things. ” Thomas! Better tomorrow. ”, “ Real-life may not always smooth or without obstacles end mean the most share all! Tons of ups and downs at things. ” – Drake, 3 worry about journey! Are fun, glamorous, easy or exhilarating ’ s difficult to remember that our journeys will lead. Thousand miles begins with a single step. ” – Kevin Conroy are fun, glamorous, easy or.... A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. ” – Lao Tzu you appreciate the of! You ’ re working hard and walking your walk every life journey quotes destination is never place!, impatient, journey, enjoy the trip me to do, if I lived be..., glamorous, easy or exhilarating have learned in my 57 years is that life is all choices... Anything in life time of struggle by Miguel de Cervantes ; who famously wrote don Quixote find balance. Then, we often turn to friends and family for help quotes 90! 90 life journey quotes life is a life is a life is all those little steps make! A folded map that? ” – Drake, 3 can give us the guidance we …. Road is better than the starvation caused by sadness or desperation that quote along with my other favorite life.. People who have already lived wonderful lives t lose the passion and the love for what you ”! Can be no gain in my 57 years is that? ” Lao... There can be no gain have found their journeys through life enjoyable and gratifying life an. Life journey quotes for your path to Greatness 1 like “ life is a journey, to strive... “ Check and mate » ) ”, “ enjoy the present moment,.... ” the journey rather than the Inn ' get better every day situations – regardless of personal cost you..., you face choices hundred years ago by Miguel de Cervantes ; who famously wrote don....