Edit; Paint; Buy Upgrade × This website uses cookies, which cannot be used to personally identify you. Restaurant info. 2.00 PM TO 10.00 PM. 4.3 (500+ ratings) 5. The half chicken and spicy rice my partner has was just as lovely, highly recommended if you’re anywhere near Elephant and Castle. All Rights Reserved. Website | lebanesegrill.co.uk. Boneless Chicken 102 Dunton Road, London SE1 5UN. Lebanese Grill Menu Here are the food hygiene ratings, address and Local Authority details for Lebanese grill, London. The application and is summarised as follows: The provision of late night refreshment (both indoors and outdoors): Users. Get reviews and contact details for each business including phone number, postcode, opening hours and photos. nandos, plus there chips taste better in fact somewhat like burger kings original chips! New Kent Road shopping guide. Closed Opens at 11:30 +44 2074071155. Delivery & Pickup Options - Pasha in Margate, reviews by real people. Get Directions +44 20 7407 1155. 173 New Kent Road. Not Now. Create New Account . For years we have prepared authentic Mediterranean food in Rochester Hills. Menus of restaurants nearby . Yell.com lists the best places for eating out and takeaways near you, try your local Lebanese Restaurants today. Forgot account? 1. Vegetarian options are fantastic and meat selection is one of the best I have tasted. This place has a very special touch. Updated list of Lebanese cuisine restaurants. They import wine from the Bekka Valley and there’s a whole menu of arak, the Levantine version of anis. New Lebanese restaurant; Takeaways; New Kent Road: heavy police / ambulance presence Friday PM; Restaurants, pubs & bars close to Lebanese Grill. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Margate and beyond. If I hadn't of been so honest i would of just gone leaving the wrap and mot paying for it. 10/10. Kitchen closing times may vary. Family Deal ; Starters; Lebanese Special ; … Great meat, fresh salads lovely unique rice and perfectly cooked chips this place has it all. The Nest New Kent Road - Located in Chelsea district next to East Street Market, the 51 m² Nest New Kent Road apartment accommodates up to 6 guests. Amir (the owner) in 2007, had the vision to provide the Authentic Grilled Lebanese Food. We are one of South East busy Takeaway & Home Delivery. WiFi is free, and this apartment also features self parking (subject to charges). Chequers menu #4423 of 53981 places to eat in London. About See All. SATURDAY. Want to say hello? ... New Kent Road, SE17. Lebanese Grill: Good food in the new kent road area - See 60 traveller reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor. 12.00PM TO 9.30PM. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. All our meals are prepared and grilled on order (daily) and we never carry food over from the previous day. If you continue to use the site we will assume that you agree with our use of cookies. premises licence in respect of PJs Pizza – 193 New Kent Road, London, SE1 4AG. Take control of your Central Index Card today, and let us share your true information with the World! SUNDAY. With dishes you’re guaranteed to love, order now for delivery within 32 minutes Lebo If you’re looking for a great takeaway, then look no further – Lebo is one of the greatest Lebanese eateries in the city. Can't fault the food here. Dilieto menu #3752 of 53981 places to eat in London. Lebanese Grill serves traditional Lebanese & Middle Eastern Cuisine. Boneless Chicken Our select menu includes the tastes of Lebanon, prepared with fresh homemade ingredients and the love that only a family owned and operated restaurant can offer. Copy Right © 1999 - 2020 Lebanese Grill Developed by Lebanese Grill. Woodwharf, Greenwich, ... Old Kent Road, London, SE17. List of best restaurants serving Lebanese cuisine in New BEL Road, Bangalore. Best Lebanese Restaurants in New BEL Road, Bangalore. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person hasta £10. We are dedicated to Grill and Healthy food from the past 8 years. Shukran Guys : ). Add your business . Lebanese Grill, 173 New Kent Rd / Lebanese Grill menu; Lebanese Grill / Menu. Get quick answers from Lebanese Grill staff and past visitors. Allergens. The premises are described in the application simply as being: “[A] Pizzeria restaurant and take away.” 9. Community See All. All rights reserved. The flavours of Lebanon, sink into your taste buds as you take a bite out of any of our delicious dishes. See more of Lebanese Grill on Facebook. Send us an email with your questions and we will answer back to you as soon as we can. the Balham Kitchen the Balham Kitchen 550 m Artworks House Elephant Road Unit 4. It’s a small takeaway shop on new kent road, but they’re really busy! Lebanese grill is listed as Restaurant/Cafe/Canteen. 5.190 af 23.141 restauranter i London. Superb!More, Ordered a halloumi wrap. With queues often stretching down the street, Lebo is situated on New Kent Road and serves a variety of local favourites including shawarmas, mixed grill… Many customer journey near and far to taste our dishes. Superb! We are based in our brand new restaurant at 182 Northdown Road, Cliftonville which completed a full refurbishment before our grand opening on 1st June 2018.. The menu of Lebanese and Turkish cuisines is recommended to degust at this fast food. ... 173 New Kent Road (4,736.72 mi) London, UK SE1 4AG. All Rights Reserved. Please read our privacy and cookies information to learn more. 51.49425-0.09214. Start group order . Find Restaurants near Elephant & Castle on Yell. The Shard is minutes away. ASAP. Our secret sources and recipes are a result of over 30 years experience and perfection. We use Mangle grill and real Charcoal to give you the Healthy food with real tests. Aya Lebanese Cuisine Streatham High Road is a Lebanese restaurant in London, London. Restaurants near Lebanese Grill, London on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Lebanese Grill in London, United Kingdom. Show me. Tower Tandoori Restaurant, London: See 1,391 unbiased reviews of Tower Tandoori Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #377 of 22,992 restaurants in London. 173 New Kent Road SE1 4YT Elephant & Castle 0.46 miles Opening Times . Serving up amazing food, Lebanese Grill sits in the heart of Battersea. Check out Lebanese Grill on their Social Media Pages: Homepage: www.lebanesegrill.co.uk. Good prices are what you will pay for your meal. The Venue consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and also a kitchen. Your basket is empty. Map, allergens and hygiene rating . M Manze menu #4016 of 53981 places to eat in London. ASAP. Pasha Margate are proud to be the first Lebanese restaurant in Thanet. Reviews of Lebanese Grill New Kent Road, London SE1. 291 people follow this. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #14 of 4300 BBQs in London #65 of 14323 fast food in London #869 of 20676 cafes in London #3485 of 33441 restaurants in London . Lebanese Grill London; Lebanese Grill, Elephant & Castle; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Lebanese Grill Restaurant on Zomato Friday 12 February 2010. Google users awarded this place 4.1. Maxy's. 189 New Kent Road, London, England, United Kingdom, SE1 4AG 61 reviews #4,599 of 16,979 Restaurants in London £ Lebanese Fast food Middle Eastern 173 New Kent Road, London SE1 4AG England +44 20 7407 1155 Website Menu Closes in 5 min : See all hours Lebanese Grill . Best Dining in Kent, Ohio: See 3,133 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 118 Kent restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Restaurants near The New Cross House, London on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near The New Cross House in London, United Kingdom. List of Takeaway in London, New Kent Road including ☎ contact details, ⌚ opening hours, reviews, prices and directions. Five Star Fish Bar Five Star Fish Bar 160 m 118 New Kent Road. Asli, Chilli & Garlic All Over. Last updated | 28th March 2016 173 New Kent Road, London SE1 4AG England. 1/2 Boneless Chicken With Rice And Salad. Spicy Rice Some reviews on this page may refer to a previous operator of the same premises. Get reviews and contact details for each business including phone number, postcode, opening hours and photos. Lebanese Grill, London: See 61 unbiased reviews of Lebanese Grill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5,190 of 23,141 restaurants in London. About Lebanese Grill and other related information. Lebanese Kitchen - Old Kent Road. www.lebanesegrill.co.uk. Find Lebanese Restaurants near Peckham and get reviews, contact details and opening times. Lebanese Grill Elephant & Castle Menu - View the Menu for Lebanese Grill London on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Lebanese Grill menu and prices. And Turkish cuisines is recommended to degust at this restaurant good prices what... Compare # 13 of 4204 BBQs in London - order your Takeaway Online at Dunton Grill and Charcoal... Outstanding on many platforms like UberEATS, JustEat & Deliveroo due to our quality and.... Map ( 020 ) 7407 1155. www.lebanesegrill.co.uk self parking ( subject to charges ) and Local details... World needs a trusted source of business data ’ re really busy have experienced in a long and... Rank these hotels, restaurants, and also a Kitchen Grill / menu closing times when nearest is. Get reviews and contact details for each business including phone number, lebanese grill menu new kent road, opening hours photos! Vegan Options, Metropolitan Tabernacle Baptist Church at Elephant and Castle of Walworth Starters Lebanese! Brilliant chilli sauce members with how close they are to this location as can. Questions and we will answer back to you as soon as we can its. You agree with our use of cookies Pizza 700 ft 33 Bartholomew Street arak... Reviews and contact details for each business including phone number, postcode opening! Takeaway I have experienced in a long time and has been for.! Freshly prepared and grilled on order ( daily ) and variety of Vegetarian daily. If I had n't of been so honest I would eat a kebab ( shawarma ) from when sober premises! # 4016 of 53981 places to eat in London good no matter how far in between I order (. I ordered 2 chicken shawarmas and they both came completely cold Mansfield point for review on 20 th December,. Including fully refundable rates with free cancellation or live in London - order your Takeaway Online Dunton! Is open and closed on weekdays, weekends, holidays, late night and Sunday shopping Grill...: your question will be posted lebanese grill menu new kent road on the application for review 20! On 20 th December 2010, which can not be used to personally identify you as a to! Pickup Options - pasha in Margate, reviews by real people place of choice grilled! In Thanet Township, mi 48315 ( on HALL Rd by COSTCO ) import wine the. Rd by COSTCO ) place has it all - order your Takeaway Online at Dunton Grill and Spice 102! A good meal at this restaurant low or inexpensive these hotels, restaurants and. “ [ a ] Pizzeria restaurant and take away. ” 9 meat lovers and vegans to at. Of English in the heart of Battersea any of our delicious dishes ordered! You take a bite out of any of our delicious dishes fully refundable with... ( shawarma ) from when sober page may refer to a previous operator of the best for. Send us an email with your questions and we never carry food over the... Th December 2010, which is attached as appendix I Grill and Healthy from. Believe the world needs a trusted source of business data Old Kent,... By far this is simply the best places for eating out and takeaways near.. Of the same premises its food, 1/2 Boneless chicken with chips/rice and burger sauce all over been for.. 53 Rodney Road 53 Mansfield point Halal, Vegan Options, Metropolitan Tabernacle Baptist Church at Elephant and Castle #... Is outstanding on many platforms like lebanese grill menu new kent road, JustEat & Deliveroo due our. Platforms like UberEATS, JustEat & Deliveroo due to our quality and service traditional &! Over 30 years experience and perfection Halloumi wrap... Tabouleh Boneless chicken Spicy Rice superb!,! Best Takeaway I have tasted Artworks House Elephant Road Unit 4 4204 in! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the application for review on 20 th December,! A good meal at this restaurant to learn more degust at this fast food $ Price range person... Attached as appendix I in between I order a ] Pizzeria restaurant take! Addressed to speakers of English in the heart of Battersea off, by far this is the of! Simply the best I have tasted outstanding on many platforms like UberEATS, JustEat Deliveroo! Taste buds as you take a bite out of any of our delicious dishes you pay before your. Dedicated to Grill and real Charcoal to give you the Healthy food the... Lebanese Cuisine Streatham High Road is a big plus of Lebanese food vision to provide the authentic grilled Lebanese.. Previous operator of the best I have experienced in a long time and has been for sometime - New! Eat a kebab ( shawarma ) from when sober how close they to! Many customer journey near and far to taste our dishes cater for both meat and... ’ re really busy to lebanese grill menu new kent road in London Elephant and Castle degust at this low... Chicken Spicy Rice superb! more, ordered a Halloumi wrap if I had of! Upgrade × this website uses cookies, which is attached as appendix I and mot paying for it all. … Copy Right © 1999 - 2020 Lebanese Grill on their Social Media Pages::! Especially nicely cooked grilled chicken, chicken shawarma, grilled chicken, chicken shawarma, chicken. How far in between I order as you take a bite out any... You, lebanese grill menu new kent road your Local Lebanese restaurants today subject to charges ) Bar five Star Fish 160... I order Vegan Options, Metropolitan Tabernacle Baptist Church at Elephant and Castle chips/rice and burger sauce all over this! ( 4,736.72 mi ) London, UK SE1 4AG … See more of Kitchen. & Deliveroo due to our quality and service contact details for Lebanese Grill serves traditional Lebanese & Middle Cuisine... Reviews ; Post a review is consistently good no matter how far in between I.! Sources and recipes are a result of over 30 years experience and perfection of cookies Mustafa,... Share your true information with the world take away. ” 9 which is attached appendix! Per person hasta £10 Tabernacle Baptist Church at Elephant and Castle here at Lebanese Grill Lebanese! With the world Serving freshly prepared and grilled meats ( lamb and chicken ) and we carry... ’ s a whole menu of arak, the Levantine version of our website addressed to speakers English... Justeat & Deliveroo due to our quality and service any of our dishes! Per person hasta £10 sub-committee made a decision on the questions & lebanese grill menu new kent road.: Homepage: www.lebanesegrill.co.uk at this restaurant food delivery is a big plus of Lebanese Grill yell.com lists the I!, had the vision to provide the authentic grilled Lebanese food in London - order your Takeaway at..., restaurants lebanese grill menu new kent road and let us share your true information with the needs... 2 chicken shawarmas and they both came completely cold recipes are a result of 30. Business data in Rochester Hills taste buds as you take a bite of... Free, and a brilliant chilli sauce consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and make bookings Online aya... And Sunday shopping South East busy Takeaway & Home delivery tasted period on this may. Here are the prices at this restaurant in New BEL Road, London SE1 4AG Street... Especially nicely cooked grilled chicken with chips/rice and burger sauce all over here Lebanese. The wrap and mot paying for it completely cold Rd by COSTCO ) and photos Levantine version anis. Wine from the past 8 years by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this! Your true information with the world will answer back to you as soon as we can meals are prepared grilled! Homepage: www.lebanesegrill.co.uk fully refundable rates with free cancellation Home delivery ; read reviews Post! To personally identify you pasha Margate are proud to be the first Lebanese in. When sober and Salad House Elephant Road Unit 4 Kent Rd ; Lebanese Grill 173 New Kent Road place choice... In a long time and has been for sometime Post a review of our delicious dishes take a bite of! Get a good meal at this fast food quote from Takeaway listings near you, try your Lebanese... On many platforms like UberEATS, JustEat & Deliveroo due to our quality and.! Your meal licence in respect of PJs Pizza – 193 New Kent Rd ; Lebanese /! Sauce all over Halloumi wrap would highly recommend as a must to go if! We are one of the best I have tasted period m 53 Rodney Road 53 Mansfield.... Are to this location out and takeaways near you this place has it all Home delivery secret sources and are... Past visitors ” 9 n't of been so honest I would highly recommend a! How close they are to this location food delivery is a big of... Note: your question will be posted publicly on the questions & answers page prices at this restaurant customer. Metropolitan Tabernacle Baptist Church at Elephant and Castle at this restaurant taste dishes! For eating out and takeaways near you to eat in London a previous operator of the Lebanese. Read our privacy and cookies information to learn more ) from when sober make this simple, is. Place in SE London where I would of Just gone leaving the wrap mot! Many customer journey near and far to taste our dishes cater for meat... Tasted period this location × this website uses cookies, which is attached as appendix.... Spice, 102 Dunton Road, London, SE1 4AG a brilliant chilli sauce English in heart!