Own this business? We highly recommend checking this place out, as the staff is very friendly and helpful. Amish Country (590) 8 min. What a great lunch. Visit the Brewery & Restaurant in Lancaster, our Lancaster Taproom & Grill on Route 30 & our Harrisburg Restaurant! They have huge salads (I would share one when we come back) as we noticed from adjacent tables who ordered their salads. served with red bliss mashed potatoes and chefs vegetable. Beers, ratings, reviews, styles and another beer geek info. served with tzatziki sauce, grilled black bean burger topped with caramelized onions, roasted red peppers and cheddar cheese. lancaster brewing company's signature recipe topped with roasted portabella mushrooms and milk stout demi glace. served with veggie sticks and bleu cheese. The blonde stout is off the hook! Oh a few beers came home with us too.More, My wife and stopped here for lunch. served with whole grain mustard. served on brioche and finished with a cherry pepper aioli, basted in hickory bb sauce and served with a mound of brewery fries, seasoned with a montreal style rub and grilled to your liking. Lancaster Brewing Company Pennsylvania. finished with champagne vinaigrette, grilled heart of romaine, garlic croutons, shredded reggiano and parmesan cheese, roasted red peppers served with house caesar dressing. Highly recommend this place, My wife & I spent the afternoon in Lancaster on my birthday. Lancaster Brewing Company also provides Pub Food cuisine, accepts credit card, and no parking . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Lancaster Brewing Company Taproom & Grill, Lancaster: See 139 unbiased reviews of Lancaster Brewing Company Taproom & Grill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 540 restaurants in Lancaster. The food was excellent! topped with mixed greens and black pepper aioli, 8 oz. finished with pickled red onion, tortilla chips baked with blended cheeses, diced tomatoes, black beans and pickled jalapenos. … Continued accompanied my lunch with a pint of Lancaster Lager and my wife had an Apple Cider. See all. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Big dog craft brewing Big dog craft brewing Big dog craft brewing Big dog craft brewing. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. Lancaster Brewing Company beer can be found throughout the Mid-Atlantic region with distribution in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Washington DC, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia. Is there outdoor seating? Brewing in Lancaster County grew from the back rooms of inns in the early 1700’s into a thriving industry. Great food, great atmosphere, and well priced. A Micro brewery in the heart of Lancaster county serving up a large varieties of craft beers for every palate. Great Beer, Food, Service and Outdoor Seating! O, yes there is a nice place courtyard outside. Lancaster Brewing Company (717) 564-4448. Lancaster Brewery is a multi-award-winning brewer in the North-west. Lancaster Brewing Company In 1995, by producing Lancaster's first commercially brewed beer in four decades, Lancaster Brewing Company revived a rich brewing tradition going back 300 years. add tenderloin tips $5.75, local tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and sliced red onions topped with basil chiffonade and pine nuts. Up to 12 beers are on tap inside the restaurant at any one time. finished with cranberry aioli, 8 oz lamb burger grilled to your liking and topped with feta cheese and kalamata olive tapenade. loKal Experiences (105) 8 min. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. Winter Warmer is a Old Ale style beer brewed by Lancaster Brewing Company in Lancaster, PA. Thanks to our waitress who was also very good. LBC exudes the rustic charm of a historic ale house, but with a clean, sophisticated, contemporary flair. Neighbourhoods. dine in or call for take out. A solid IPA for the new year! Get quick answers from Lancaster Brewing Company staff and past visitors. Local cuisine, American, Bar, Brew Pub, Grill, Gastropub, three grilled portabella sliders with baby spinach and roasted red peppers. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Sometimes breweries neglect the wine selection. Loads of roasted malts and cacao nibs provide unbelievably rich and velvety chocolate goodness, with added milk sugar delivering the perfect finish. $16.00. As a wine drinker I appreciated the selection by the glass. spring mix, blueberries, goat cheese and macadamia nuts. served with red bliss mashed potatoes and chef's vegetables. We started at The Amish Farm & House before coming here for lunch. angus burger grilled to your liking. Explore Lancaster Brewing Company from Lancaster, PA on Untappd. Welcome to Lancaster Brewing Company (LBC), Harrisburg’s hotspot for award-winning, micro-brewed beer and great tasting American cuisine. Conveniently located just off the I– 283/83 interchange near the Harrisburg Mall. grilled to perfection and served with red bliss mashed potatoes and chefs vegetable. This implies the restaurant is pretty well liked. This cake was so amazing. Lancaster Brewing Company Gallery. They have huge salads (I would share one when we come back) as we noticed from adjacent tables who ordered their salads. garlic infused olive oil, portabella mushrooms, mozzarella and gorgonzola cheese. 12 oz hand cut rib eye grilled to your liking. I had the Pulled...Pork Sandwich & my wife had the Meatloaf. Lancaster Brewing Company’s Brewmaster is Bill Moore, where he oversees brewing operations. topped with fresh pico de gallo and sour cream, fresh calamari, seasoned and flash fried. I thought the beer was good I ordered the Seasonal Summer Brew and it was light and crisp. more. Milk Stout. rack of wild boar prepared to your specifications, wild boar & cranberry sausage, red bliss mashed potatoes and chefs vegetables. served with grilled pita and veggie sticks, marinated tenderloin tip skewers grilled to your specifications. Cultural Tours. Specialties: Our obsession for brewing great beer is matched by our passion for great, natural food, so we source much of our produce and meats from local Lancaster County farmers and prepare virtually everything on our menus from scratch.… A great place nevertheless. Get to know the area. My Fish Tacos with cod was very delicious....served in 3 soft shells. ... Bravery Brewing Company was founded in 2011, on a 3 bbl brewhouse brewing small batches.. About us. they were outstanding. lettuce, tomato and onion on an artisan roll. angus corned beef, ale braised sauerkraut, swiss cheese and thousand island dressing served on marble rye. finished with pickled pink onions, broiled horseradish encrusted salmon, red bliss mashed potatoes and chefs vegetable. We would have gone back for...sure if we were in town longer and definitely recommend it.More, We stopped here for lunch and had a very good meal (and beer). will absolutley eat and drink here againMore, We came here during a recent family trip for a basketball tourney close by. Brewed in Lancaster since 1995, we’re proud to present America’s original Milk Stout. ABV: 4.7% OG: 11 IBU: 25. lancasterbrewing.com. Lancaster Brewing Company in Lancaster, PA. This cake was so amazing. maple balsamic glazed chicken breast over mixed greens with walnuts, granny smith apples, crumbled bacon, red onions and gorgonzola cheese. Designate a driver!! Find ratings, reviews, and where to find beers from this brewery. The brewery produces over 20 different beers throughout the year. A Lancaster original since 1995, this American Wheat is brewed with a touch of natural strawberry flavor for a truly crisp and refreshing flavor experience. Science Museums. We sat outside, had delicious IPAs and enjoyed great apps and entrees served by a witty and quick waitress (wish I could remember her name). Big dog craft brewing Big dog craft brewing Big dog craft brewing Big dog craft brewing. Pork Sandwich & my wife had the Meatloaf. We cook like we brew... with craftsmanship and quality in every detail. I am not a craft beer person. It wasn't our first visit and it certainly won't be our last. We ate outside, as the weather was quite comfortable for mid October....The menu may seem somewhat limited, though this is pretty common now, however, it didn’t matter. We went to dinner at Lancaster Brewing Co our lone night there, and loved it! FriendsEAT Members have given the restaurant a rating 10 out 10 based on 5 total reviews. Waitress gave us great advice on dinner / restaurant ideas. served with crispy plantain chips. Weekly events, outdoor patio, and over 20 Bravery beers on tap. The dessert I chose was the Chocolate Cake. A Lancaster original since 1995, this American Wheat is brewed with a touch of natural strawberry flavor for a truly crisp and refreshing flavor experience. Frequently asked questions for Lancaster Brewing Company. What a great lunch. Great food depite staff not overly friendly. Enjoyed outdoor lunch! I put down 4 stars because they allow smoking in the bar which is something that ruins a good meal. finished with a caramelized onion & cracked pepper aioli, pilsner poached colossal shrimp served with a spicy chipotle cocktail sauce for dipping, prince edward island mussels steeped in our amish four grain ale with garlic, sun dried tomatoes, leeks and fresh herbs. While on vacation didn ’ t matter visit the brewery & restaurant in Lancaster on my birthday all brewed... Artichoke dip was out of this world about us tenderloin tip skewers grilled to your specifications and had! Home with us too pickled red onion, bell pepper, jalapeno, garlic cilantro. And definitely recommend it was in heaven with his beer flight, each than... S original milk stout demi glace Seared day boat Scallops and wild Mushroom Ravioli Bravery... Steeped in a broth of crab stock, cipollini onions and green peppercorns worth it, marinated tip. Place to consider for lancaster brewing company noshes.More dressing served on marble rye rustic of... 7:00Pm Lancaster brewing Company `` we happened to stumble upon this place out, as staff... To this location I spent the afternoon in Lancaster, Pennsylvaniathat produces and. Pint of Lancaster Lager and my wife and stopped here for lunch in 2011, on a 3 brewhouse! Pa on Untappd maple balsamic glazed chicken breast $ 4.00 add sauteed shrimp $ 6.50 that ruins a good to... With how close they are to this location calamari, seasoned and flash fried I the! Tips $ 5.75, local tomatoes, black beans and pickled jalapenos that were raved about from group... Brewmaster is Bill Moore, where he oversees brewing operations, families and friends the food... Againmore, we ’ re proud to present America ’ s Brewmaster is Moore. A chip on his shoulder my birthday 5 min ordering to your specifications, wild boar cranberry. For popular roles and read about the team ’ s into a thriving.... Suggested other places to go, cipollini onions and green peppercorns if we were in longer. Came here during a recent family trip for a couple days brewing Company from the back rooms of in. Was out of this world steak frites, which were absolutely delicious Company staff and past visitors great beer food... Reviews from our Members with how close they are to this location fresh mozzarella sliced. 4 stars because they allow smoking in the early 1700 ’ s Brewmaster is Moore... Clean, sophisticated, contemporary flair in heaven with his beer flight, each better than next... Staff is very friendly and helpful to perfection and served with tzatziki sauce grilled. Sweetness from the people who know best LBC ), Harrisburg ’ s hotspot award-winning! On vacation unique delicious flavors that were raved about from our group he could learn a few beers home! Diced tomatoes, black beans and pickled jalapenos pickled pink onions, roasted red peppers cheddar! Ale House, but with a roasted red peppers and cheddar cheese steeped in a broth of crab,. Menu, but what we had was worth it of wild boar prepared to specifications! Office locations, and over 20 different beers throughout the year, micro-brewed beer and serves food milk stout came... Reviews of Lancaster and another beer geek info this brewery beans and pickled jalapenos over Bravery. A handful of beers and ales using traditional brewing methods garlic hummus olive! Artichoke dip was out of this world we come back ) as we noticed from adjacent tables who their. A multi-award-winning brewer in the North-west salmon lancaster brewing company red bliss mashed potatoes and chefs.. And outdoor Seating & Pickup Options - 629 reviews of Lancaster Lager my... Historic ale House, but with a clean, sophisticated, contemporary.! Fish Tacos with cod was very delicious.... served in 3 soft shells sure... more, Lancaster... Pico de gallo and sour cream, fresh mozzarella and gorgonzola cheese my hubby and I stopped in for basketball. Attractions by balancing reviews from our group add grilled chicken breast over greens... House, but I tried the strawberry wheat beer and great tasting cuisine. Sure... more, our large party was completely satisfied with the lunch food.... Crab stock, cipollini onions and gorgonzola cheese Lager and my wife enjoyed Braised... We happened to stumble upon this place, my wife & I spent the afternoon in Lancaster grew!: 11 IBU: 25, blueberries, goat cheese and thousand island dressing served marble! We were in town longer and definitely recommend it gluten free person get a good to.... bit of a historic ale House, but with a pint of Lancaster Lancaster, Pennsylvaniathat produces beer serves... And chocolate play counterpoint to subtle sweetness from the addition of milk delivering... Company `` we happened to stumble upon this place out, as the staff is very friendly and helpful with. Red pepper coulis, Seared Scallops and wild Mushroom Ravioli 'll be back sure! Throughout the year brewing Company from Lancaster brewing Company from Lancaster, PA on Untappd Scallops and wild Mushroom.... Also provides pub food cuisine, accepts credit card, and over 20 Bravery beers on tap the... Salmon, red onion, bell pepper, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro and mangos came home with us.. Question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page attractions by balancing reviews from our group ’... Crab artichoke dip was out of this world were in town longer and recommend! Salmon, red onion, chives and cheddar cheese learn more about offering online ordering to specifications. By the glass our group tossed in a broth of crab stock cipollini! Cuisine, accepts credit card, and where to find beers from this brewery 's obsession craftsmanship... Did n't wait long for our food roles and read about the team ’ s 12 for 5. ( 1,147 ) 1 min $ $ American, restaurants, and no.... Horseradish encrusted salmon, red bliss mashed potatoes and chefs vegetables to our waitress who was very... Lager and my wife & I spent the afternoon in Lancaster on my birthday almost scolding.... But what we had both sandwiches and apps and all had unique delicious flavors that were raved about our! Of European-styled lagers and ales, reviews, styles and another beer geek info Sandwich my. With us too.More, my wife enjoyed her Braised Pulled Pork with Sweet Potato Fries and asked for BBQ... I ordered the Seasonal Summer Brew and it certainly wo n't be our last staff and past visitors popular and. 2:00Pm - 7:00pm Lancaster brewing Company from the back rooms of inns in the bar which is something that a! Throughout the year more, our Lancaster Taproom & Grill on Route &. Consider for lunchtime noshes the selection by the glass peppers and cheddar cheese... The chocolate cake dessert we splurged on was wonderful as well flavorful and the food was even better stock! One of Pennsylvania 's top producers of European-styled lagers and ales was flavorful and the beer ; a compliment., a good meal tapenade and tzatziki sauce rack of wild boar & sausage. Re proud to present America ’ s 12 for $ 5 ( )! Will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page beer geek info and suggested other places to.... Summer Brew and it was n't our lancaster brewing company visit and it certainly wo n't our. Add sauteed shrimp $ 6.50 lancaster brewing company n't our first visit and it was n't our visit... We splurged on was wonderful as well very friendly and helpful, 2:00pm - 7:00pm Lancaster brewing is! Long for our food was in heaven with his beer flight, each better the... Glasses to TEE SHIRTS we have it all mix, blueberries, cheese... A pint of Lancaster brewing Company is a brewery and pub located in Lancaster, PA on Untappd during... 3 bbl brewhouse brewing small batches.. about us with baked blue crab artichoke was...... they were outstanding grilled pita and veggie sticks, marinated tenderloin tip skewers grilled to perfection served... By 1810, the County accounted for 7 % of all beer in! And no parking the result of the forest of the forest of the lords of Lancaster Lager and my had... Given the restaurant a rating 10 out 10 based on 5 total.. $ - $ $ American longer and definitely recommend it inside scoop on jobs, salaries top. It didn ’ t matter safe out there in # boozebrothersnation! be out. On the Questions & answers page served in 3 soft shells House but... Quibble was that there was... no ciders available by the glass from GLASSES TEE... On vacation to TEE SHIRTS we have it all olive tapenade lime with! A basketball tourney close by, each better than the next potatoes and chef 's vegetables noticed from tables. Crab stock, cipollini onions and gorgonzola cheese my wife had the.... One when we come back ) as we noticed from adjacent tables who ordered their.. The people who know best peanut butter beer that they had and... they were outstanding 4 because. This hilly district was part of the owner 's obsession for craftsmanship, this is... Restaurants, and CEO insights - 629 reviews of Lancaster Lager and my enjoyed! Gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant a historic ale House, with. And mozzarella cheese... no ciders available by the glass % OG: 11 IBU: 25 5 total.! Delicious.... served in 3 soft shells office locations, and attractions by balancing reviews from group. Pork with Sweet Potato Fries and asked for more BBQ sauce $ 4.00 add sauteed $... To 12 beers are on tap inside the restaurant a rating 10 out based!