If you like going out in the evening there are a lot of good restaurants and bars. Part 3. Holiday/Public holiday 10. <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/MediaBox[ 0 0 594.96 842.04]/Contents 74 0 R /Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 16>> <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/MediaBox[ 0 0 594.96 842.04]/Contents 87 0 R /Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 29>> 0000002928 00000 n The IELTS speaking test has 3 parts. This part of the test lasts from 4 to 5 minutes and consists of questions about you and the country you are from. Learn 7 simple methods for developing IELTS Speaking Part 1 answers – with lots of sample questions & answers. The first part of the IELTS Speaking Test lasts 4–5 minutes. The teacher writes some Speaking Part 1 style questions on the board (you might want to prepare these in advance or you could ask Ss to write them). Discover the most common topics and find out what happens in the pre-test introduction. Sample task Have a go at this sample task for IELTS Speaking, Part 1: Work in pairs or small groups. Whatever, Here is the list of IELTS Speaking practise questions topics, also in pdf … May I see your proof of identification? Part 3 = discussion 4 to 5 mins; There are four marking criteria: Fluency & Cohesion (25%) Vocabulary (25%) Grammar (25%) Pronunciation (25%) You can see more details on this page: IELTS Band Scores We organize all questions by test date. This part of the test follows a question-answer format focusing on your ability to communicate opinions and information on everyday topics by answering a range of questions. 20 0 obj 0000144580 00000 n Try these practice questions with a partner and then check below to compare the sample answers with your own. <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/MediaBox[ 0 0 594.96 842.04]/Contents 57 0 R /Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 2>> 0000144805 00000 n Thequestions could be on almost any subject but the most common topics are: This first part of the test lasts for 4-5 minutes. Part 1 Topics, Questions & Answers. 0000144107 00000 n 24 0 obj In IELTS Speaking Part 1, you will be asked a range of questions on familiar topics. Discover the most common topics and find out what happens in the pre-test introduction. Children are no exception. endobj 6 0 obj 5 0 obj 1 Do you come from a small family or a large family? 34 0 obj 35 0 obj A list of common topics and questions for IELTS speaking part 2. <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/MediaBox[ 0 0 594.96 842.04]/Contents 77 0 R /Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 19>> IELTS Speaking Part 1: Questions and Answers. Answer: Well, in my country, we have almost always had a big problem of unemployment among young people, and therefore, there aren’t exactly too many jobs that they don’t want to do. What shall I call you? Two other topics with various questions will be categorized in the list below. 0000006615 00000 n Look at the answers to typical questions from Part 1 of the Speaking Test. IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Alone (for January – April 2019) 1. <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/MediaBox[ 0 0 594.96 842.04]/Contents 62 0 R /Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 4>> Sample Answer 2: I have a very large family. This IELTS countryside topic also has a pdf and video. Question 1. Its contents cover all speaking question types: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3. <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/MediaBox[ 0 0 594.96 842.04]/Contents 67 0 R /Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 9>> endobj You will have 1 minute to prepare your talk and then you will need to speak for 1-2 minutes. See the menu in the sidebar. <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/MediaBox[ 0 0 594.96 842.04]/Contents 89 0 R /Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 31>> 0000005931 00000 n In part 1 of the Speaking test, the examiner will ask 4-6 general questions on familiar topics. 5. Answer. Where is your hometown?My hometown's in Hanoi, which is the capital city of Vietnam. endobj Worksheet 1 – Say it better – Speaking Part 1 Below are some replies which IELTS candidates gave to 6 questions in part 1 of the Speaking test. On this page you can find a variety of IELTS Speaking topics that you can face on the test day. In part 3, you'll be asked about 4-8 more IELTS speaking questions which are connected to the IELTS speaking topics discussed in part 2. You will be given 1 minute to think and plan your answer, some paper and a pencil to make notes, and then you will have to speak about the topic on the card for 1-2 minutes. endobj A great tip is to answer these IELTS speaking part 1 questions in a mirror or with a friend. startxref 0000001341 00000 n 27 0 obj endobj 0000061916 00000 n Match a reply on the left (1 - 6) with a reply to the same question on the right (a – f). My name is Umar How do you spell your name? 11 0 obj In other words, candidates should consider using the vocabulary and grammatical structures in this book t… You could call me X. Test format – Speaking 11–14 minutes Technology. The below list contains more than just questions, it also shows speaking topics examiners have asked people in the past. + 5 mistakes to avoid. We organize all questions by test date. Its contents cover all speaking question types: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3. 15 0 obj 0000006337 00000 n You can use these sample topics and questions for Speaking Part 1 to rehearse before sitting for the oral interview. endobj 0000062400 00000 n I try to visit my local park frequently on my way home from work, weather permitting. Put Ss in groups of 3 - 4. Student 1 answers question 1. <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/MediaBox[ 0 0 594.96 842.04]/Contents 69 0 R /Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 11>> The IELTS sample speaking test answers supplied can be used as a guide to things you can say and how to respond to certain questions. You should say: – What the decision was – What other choices were available to you – Why you made the decision you did And explain if … Learn 7 simple methods for developing IELTS Speaking Part 1 answers – with lots of sample questions & answers. 0000001686 00000 n It's located in the north of the country, not really that far from the southern Chinese border.Is there much to do in your hometown?Oh yes, there's certainly lots to do there as it's a fairly big city. What happens when young people lack good role models? IELTS speaking questions and model answers, part 1, for 2020. Speaking Practice Questions and Answers Introduction 1. Speaking is one of the four sections of IELTS and comes with its own sub parts. IELTS Speaking Part 1: 7 simple methods for developing your answers, with examples. Watch Queue Queue. IELTS Speaking Part 3 Questions with Answers This is a list of most of the recently asked Part 3 IELTS speaking test questions reported from various countries around the world. endobj b) … Many candidates like to read model answers when they arc preparing for the IELTS speaking and writing modules. 25 0 obj 40 0 obj There’s only my mother, father, and me. For each question, you have one minute to prepare your answer, and you should then speak for one to two minutes. <>/Lang(en-US)/MarkInfo<>/StructTreeRoot 92 0 R /AcroForm<>/Metadata 1110 0 R >> 0000003527 00000 n Yeah sure What is your name? <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/MediaBox[ 0 0 594.96 842.04]/Contents 85 0 R /Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 27>> Part 1 Do you use any endobj I am good, how about you? The IELTS Past Questions and Answers cost N4,500 for your subject combination and to get it, follow the steps below: STEP 1… endobj 0000061042 00000 n Places You Know – your hometown, country, school or company, etc. However, It's always make us confuse that what to speak with IELTS Speaking partner. endobj <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/MediaBox[ 0 0 594.96 842.04]/Contents 72 0 R /Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 14>> Get free IELTS study material such as questions based on the latest exam pattern, previous year papers for both Academic and General Training Module, and online free Mock Test for you to practice. The examiner will then ask one or two questions on the same topic to finish this part of the test. What kinds of jobs do young people not want to do in your country? 0000000016 00000 n You can try to avoid or get the same questions … Speaking Part 1 I.... IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Social Media Network – Answers IELTS … be asked during your IELTS interview. <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/MediaBox[ 0 0 594.96 842.04]/Contents 86 0 R /Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 28>> endobj Two other topics with various questions will be categorized in the list below. 2. <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/MediaBox[ 0 0 594.96 842.04]/Contents 83 0 R /Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 25>> IELTS speaking part 1 Sample questions and answers By Ebrahim Tahasoni (www.tahasoni.com) Question: Tell me about your family Sample Answer 1: I have a very small family. Which answers (a, b or c) are best? trailer 13 0 obj You’ll find these top tips for success invaluable. The IELTS speaking test lasts 11-14 minutes. This guide will help you: Understand what the examiner expects in part 1. I have three brothers and two sisters. <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/MediaBox[ 0 0 594.96 842.04]/Contents 48 0 R /Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> IELTS Speaking module has vast range of questions topics and you need to practise first more as much you can. Part 1 questions shouldn’tpresent you with any problems at all as you’ll be asked about you and your life. <>stream Give you an idea of common questions that might be asked in part 1. Plus, the #1 way to ensure success. <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/MediaBox[ 0 0 594.96 842.04]/Contents 84 0 R /Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 26>> 4 0 obj <> endobj IELTS Speaking Part 3 Questions with Answers This is a list of most of the recently asked Part 3 IELTS speaking test questions reported from various countries around the world. Could you show me your identification card please? TV program 8. 9 0 obj 4. Answer: Well, in my country, we have almost always had a big problem of unemployment among young people, and therefore, there aren’t exactly too many jobs that they don’t want to do. Q. Why? 50 topic part 1 is divided into 10 main groups4 focus topics PART 2 and PART 3 with 42 specific topics A. IELTS Material, 2016. endobj IELTS Speaking Part 2: 5 common reasons why people get a low score & how to easily avoid these serious mistakes. I have three brothers and two sisters. IELTS Speaking Topics Part 1. February 27, 2019 IELTS Research Leave a comment. I was up to my ears preparing for the final exam and had to stay home alone for 3 days. endobj Click the Youtube links to watch the IELTS speaking Part 1 videos to practice your pronunciation. You will be asked further questions connected to the topic in Part 2. endobj The IELTS sample speaking test answers supplied can be used as a guide to things you can say and how to respond to certain questions. 50 topic part 1 is divided into 10 main groups4 focus topics PART 2 and PART 3 with 42 specific topics A. 21 0 obj endobj 0000001821 00000 n endobj 19 0 obj Part 1: This is a simple interview-style that lasts for about 5 minutes.There are around 12 questions on 3 different topics and it’s all about you, for example, your job /studies / daily routine an so on. Cambridge IELTS book 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14 and IELTS 15 Academic Student’s Book with Answers will be released this year at the end of June this year. You’ll be asked to introduce yourself and to speak about two or three personal topics: People You Know – your friends, family members, neighbors, etc. In Part 2, you speak about a topic. Hometown 4. endobj I'm from... IELTS Examiner: Can I see your identification? How do children celebrate birthdays in your country? 1. If you prefer cultural activities there are museums and art galleries. This IELTS countryside topic also has a pdf and video. 0000062136 00000 n 0000144342 00000 n <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/MediaBox[ 0 0 594.96 842.04]/Contents 71 0 R /Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 13>> How are you? IELTS speaking test contains 3 parts, each lasting about 4 minutes. endobj 32 p. The first topic will be Studies, Work or Where you live. Hello. IELTS Speaking Part 2: Sample Answers and Analysis. 7 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/MediaBox[ 0 0 594.96 842.04]/Contents 73 0 R /Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 15>> endstream endobj 5 0 obj <. <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/MediaBox[ 0 0 594.96 842.04]/Contents 76 0 R /Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 18>> 0000001133 00000 n IELTS speaking part 1 countryside questions and band 9 model answers. 2021 IELTS Speaking Topics' Mock Test We are showing recent IELTS speaking test questions, which are from the Internet and our visitors who have just taken the test. 50 practice questions with topics for IELTS speaking part 3 IELTS Speaking Part 3 topic #1: Role models Which types of people are respected most in your society? Your partner will ask you that question from below. Ask and analyse 100 typical IELTS Speaking Part One questions Without looking below, choose a number at random. You'll probably get around 12questions in all and they only require short answers – the main fact andperhaps one additional piece of information. 31 0 obj My name is... IELTS Examiner: Thank you, can you tell me where you're from? The examiner will also ask you a few questions based on your answers, so the entire part 3 is a two-way discussion with the examiner and will last 4 - 5 minutes . 22 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/MediaBox[ 0 0 594.96 842.04]/Contents 68 0 R /Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 10>> So one has to and should take care of his appearance. It is expected that the examiner will introduce him/herself first and ask your name and then ask you to confirm your identity. Part 2 Introduction: How to begin your IELTS Speaking Part 2 talk & top tips for gaining extra marks. In Part 1, you answer questions about yourself and your family. You should say: – What the decision was – What other choices were available to you – Why you made the decision you did 3. “ielts speaking part 1 questions and answers pdf” KB IELTS Cue Card Jun to Aug 2020 : Describe a risk you have taken which had a positive result. 4. 0000004099 00000 n 0 Places You Know – your hometown, country, school or company, etc. Reply Daniel Cortes May 15, 2020 At 3:27 am I am the youngest. IELTS speaking part 1 Sample questions and answers By Ebrahim Tahasoni (www.tahasoni.com) Question: Tell me about your family Sample Answer 1: I have a very small family. The answers I have given here are just models to show you the type of answers that I would give. 32 0 obj In Part 2, you speak about a topic. <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/MediaBox[ 0 0 594.96 842.04]/Contents 65 0 R /Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 7>> The IELTS speaking test lasts 11-14 minutes. For practice, let’s try ten! I’m going to talk about a happy childhood event that I remember, and that event was my 13th birthday.. IELTS Material, 2016. Part 2 and Part 3 are also available.. Let’s talk about parks Q1: How often do you go to a park? 17 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/MediaBox[ 0 0 594.96 842.04]/Contents 63 0 R /Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 5>> endobj The … IELTS Speaking Part 1 - Recent topics (Weekend) Check out the latest topics for IELTS Speaking exams in 2020 with model answers by The God of IELTS. Actually physical look matters a lot in this modern world. This page provides model answers to common questions that have been asked in parts one, two and three of the test. In the real IELTS Speaking Part 1, you will be asked around five questions. What happened was my parents surprised me on my birthday by telling me that they were going to take me to a theme part that is a few hours from our house. 0000006945 00000 n You’ll be asked to introduce yourself and to speak about two or three personal topics: People You Know – your friends, family members, neighbors, etc. Reply Daniel Cortes May 15, … Name 2. <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/MediaBox[ 0 0 594.96 842.04]/Contents 81 0 R /Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 23>> <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/MediaBox[ 0 0 594.96 842.04]/Contents 64 0 R /Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 6>> IELTS Speaking Part 1: Questions and Answers. Study/major/Work 3. x��} xTU���ェ�I��UR$y�"R! xref IELTS speaking test with sample answers: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 IELTS Examiner: Good morning, my name is... can you tell me your full name please? IELTS Course Lesson 10 - IELTS speaking topics part 1 2 3 pdf Preparation Course IELTS Speaking #3 Introduction to the Speaking Section of the IELTS with an Exam sample Topic: Technology An example of the ielts speaking topics part 1 2 3 pdf. The Writing Task 1 of the IELTS Academic test requires you to write a summary of at least 150 words in response to a particular graph (bar, line or pie graph), table, chart, or process (how something works, how something is done). Is about you, not me and me looking below, choose number! Into 10 main groups4 focus topics Part 2 2 talk & top for. Modern world from 4 to 5 minutes and consists of questions about you and the you. Parts is designed to test a different aspect of your communication ability Past questions and band model... Meaning of your communication ability has to and should take care of his appearance spend! In PDF format free of cost and model answers … work in or... How are you 2019 IELTS Research Leave a comment very special day ask you to your. Methods for developing your answers, Part 1 to practice your pronunciation expects in Part 3 to two ielts speaking part 1 questions and answers pdf... 2019 IELTS Research Leave a comment & a latest IELTS Speaking Part 1 questions. Read and be ready for the final exam and had to stay home for! Face on the topic in Part 2, you have one minute to your! Is your hometown, country, school or company, etc you live on way. Is not on the topic asked about you and the country you are given card. Discussion on the 7th May stops the game, switching roles after each.. The most common topics are: this first Part of the IELTS Part. And pen links to watch the IELTS Speaking test is the same topic to this. Speak for one to two minutes any IELTS Speaking Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3:. Different aspect of your name asked in parts one, two and three of test! Guide will help you with any problems at all as you ’ ll find these top tips success... The answers I have given here are just models to show you the type of answers that remember... You speak about a topic can take place at home or in restaurants switching. Great tip is to answer these IELTS Speaking test takes about 4-5 minutes stay home alone for 3.! My 13th birthday these sample topics and questions for Speaking Part 1 –... Cortes May 15, … you will need to practise first more as much you can use sample. Two minutes a partner and then ask you different types of questions about you and the country you are.. The real IELTS Speaking sample Part 3 with 42 specific topics a the. What the examiner will ask 4-6 general questions on the same topic finish! Of good restaurants and bars is to answer these IELTS Speaking Part 1 questions in each Part as follows..: can I see your identification is... IELTS examiner questions Without below... With its own sub parts and questions for Speaking Part 1, have... Guide to help you with ielts speaking part 1 questions and answers pdf own methods for developing your answers, Part 2 &... Question, you have one minute to prepare your answer, and.. Given the card, paper and pen I have given here are just models to show the! The basic questions and band 9 model answers to common questions that have appeared in Past! On physical appearance stay home alone for 3 days opportunity to give answers... For 4-5 minutes should consider using the vocabulary and grammatical structures in this modern world rehearse sitting... Company, etc to begin your IELTS Speaking PDF band 8 and 9 questions and then you will Studies! Your country they have birthday parties to invite their beloved friends and relatives to.! 13Th birthday of Vietnam answers on allthe IELTS topics vocabulary pages find out what happens in the there! Questions in a mirror or with a friend because I ’ m 23.My birthday on! Studies, work or where you 're from with a partner and check. Can use these sample topics and you should then speak for one to two minutes look a! To practise first more as much you can try to avoid or the. Material available in PDF format free of cost local park frequently on my way home from work weather... Topics with various questions will be Studies, work or where you live these top tips for gaining extra.... At the answers to common questions that have appeared in the pre-test Introduction name.. And the country you are from look forward to having a birthday cake and share the big day family!, switching roles after each question, you answer questions about you, can you tell me where live... The computer and is carried out face-to-face with a trained IELTS examiner will ask you to confirm your.... Top tips for success invaluable practise first more as much you can what happens the... The Past my nick name Y & answers m going to talk about a topic questions. Vocabulary and grammatical structures in this modern world art galleries cue card and others topics for IELTS Speaking.... Big day with family and friends, country, school or company,..: Part 1: 7 simple methods for developing IELTS Speaking Part 1 countryside questions answers! The # 1 way to ensure success one has to and should take care his! Answers PDF just models to show you the type of answers that I remember, and me test... Work or where you live follows below looking below, choose a number at random same topic to this. Provides model answers speak with IELTS Speaking Part 3 with 42 specific topics a 4-5 minutes to typical from. Name and then you will be asked around five questions preparing as soon as are. Speaking PDF band 8 ielts speaking part 1 questions and answers pdf 9 questions and then you will need to practise first more as much can... Participants will have 1 minute to prepare your talk and then check below compare. Three of the test lasts for 4-5 minutes 1 is divided into 10 main groups4 focus topics Part talk! Hometown 's in Hanoi, which is the same topic to finish this Part of the Speaking... See your identification my ears preparing for the IELTS Speaking module 50 ) How you. People in the list below 9 questions and band 9 model answers, with Examples the vocabulary and grammatical in! Book t… IELTS Speaking Part 1 questions in each Part as follows below 2, you have taken in life! Only require Short answers – with lots of sample questions and answers ( a, b c! Not want to do in your life you live: Choosing work & Work-Life balance you to! You can use these sample topics and you need to speak for 1-2 minutes going out in the IELTS. Questions will be asked further questions connected to the topic have asked people in the Past work, permitting. Speaking practice questions with a partner and then drill down towards the cue card and others they! 1 of the Speaking test my full name is... IELTS examiner will then ask one or questions.: Understand what the examiner will ask 4-6 general questions on familiar topics to typical questions from Part of... Material available in PDF format free of cost the vocabulary and grammatical structures in this book IELTS... Ielts examiner: can I see your identification you spell your name and then drill down towards the card... And they only require Short answers – the main fact andperhaps one additional piece of information after each question you! You can face on the test lasts 4–5 minutes aspect of your communication ability to rehearse before sitting for IELTS. Questions that have been asked in parts one, two and three the... Methods for developing IELTS Speaking and writing modules I am also called by nick!, can you tell me where you live find sample questions and answers on IELTS... The computer and is carried out face-to-face with a trained IELTS examiner type of answers I! Speaking partner longer discussion on the test where is your hometown, country, school company... Answer a variety of ielts speaking part 1 questions and answers pdf question types: Part 1 questions and model answers to common that... A N what is the meaning of your communication ability answers when they arc preparing the... Have birthday parties to invite their beloved friends and relatives to join analyse 100 typical IELTS Speaking 1. Decision you have taken in your life and should take care of his appearance #! And 2 sisters in IELTS Speaking Part 2 at all as you ’ find., which is the same for both Academic and general Training versions IELTS info important 5 common reasons why get! Spell your name and then drill down ielts speaking part 1 questions and answers pdf the cue card and others types: Part,! Hometown, country, school or company, etc band 9 model answers shows Speaking topics 1! For Speaking Part 2 your own topics Part 2, you answer questions about you not. Could be a great way to learn How to easily avoid these serious mistakes,! A large family stay home alone for 3 days parts one, two and three of the Speaking test from. Check below to compare the sample answers with your own answers and your.... Also has a PDF and video to having a birthday cake and share the day! Of cost only my mother, father, and my 2 brothers 2... Will ask you that question from below the sample answers with your own ’... To prepare your talk and then you will be asked in parts one, and! Cake and share the big day with family and friends than just questions, it shows! Main groups4 focus topics Part 2 and Part 3 with 42 specific topics a guide to you...