How do you use condescending in a sentence? ing Would you like to know how to translate condescending to Spanish? How to pronounce condescending. This is the dialogue... Ahora usted vive en los estados unidos. Lv 4. Spanish past tense - Preterite vs Imperfect, Common ways to ask What's your name in Spanish. 5. (!) Why are bacteria well suited to produce useful substances as a result of biotechnology? 8. 1. The nuts and bolts of conversations revolve around common courtesies. condescending attitude vs patronizing attitude. How Do You Say I'm Doing My Homework In Spanish, weight training essay free, discussion essay 1 fullerton college soc 275f, sop essay examples "This really shouldn't be that difficult. 4 years ago. Se niega rotundamente a realizar cualquier intento de rendir cuentas de su pasado criminal en sus relaciones con países vecinos, incluida Polonia. You could also find a word you’ve never seen or heard of before—or not in Spanish at least. You might tell them, aquí sobras, and they would know they’re not welcome. How to use Spanish relative pronouns and adjectives? Spanish is the official language of more than 20 countries in the world, and it has about 500 million native speakers. I'll just do it for you," said her boss to her in a condescending tone. Become a WordReference Supporter to view the site ad-free. How to say 'okay' in Spanish? What do you want to say?.. bab.la is not responsible for their content. Cannabinoid Oil For Cancer and Anxiety. 'con aires de superioridad'. Spanish nouns have a gender, which is either feminine (like la mujer or la luna) or masculine (like el hombre or el sol). What are synonyms for condescending? Learn more. For example, my heart = el corazón (the heart). Example sentences: wealthy people who tend to be condescending toward their poor relations Help WordReference: Ask in the forums yourself. (vapour turning to liquid) condensación nf nombre femenino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente femenino, que lleva los artículos la o una en singular, y las o unas en plural. ¿Por qué lo aguantas? You can complete the translation of condescending given by the English-Spanish Collins dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse Lo hago yo mismo", le dijo su jefe con tono condescendiente. Las respuestas estereotipadas, de tipo« sovietiforme», sustituyen ahora a las respuestas deferentes del principio. condescend definition: 1. Favorite Answer. Close. This page provides all possible translations of the word condescending in the Spanish language. Is something important missing? English Intercultural dialogue should not be imposed or be designed in a condescending way. So to help, I'd suggest using alex.js. Controlling, condescending, and humorless. How to say condescending in English? “You just need to do it this way.” Inserting these words into your sentences immediately makes you sound condescending. The act of doing so is called condescension. Does this sound condescending? Includes free vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function. Similarly, in this expression, we use del coño and las pelotas, and not mi coño or mis pelotas. With Reverso you can find the English translation, definition or synonym for condescending and thousands of other words. Report an error or suggest an improvement. All Rights Reserved. Helpful, yes. Here's how you say it. Thank you in Spanish bit late but I ca n't remember minor you how! The owner of it will not be notified. Can the word 'condescending' ever be used in a positive sense? Therefore, we are not responsible for their content. Discussions about 'condescending' in the English Only forum, ⓘ One or more forum threads is an exact match of your searched term, entangled relationships, inflexible, or condescending interactions. this is way beyond my remote concern of being condescending. Human translations with examples: ¡qué arrogancia!. Benefits of CBD oils. Even when youth activism is accepted it is usually in a condescending or patronizing manner when older and more experienced organizers run and co-opt youth efforts. Learn how to say condescend in Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker. You've forked and cloned the repository. With the 200 Words a Day! Listen to hear the pronunciation. See a translation Report copyright infringement; Answers When you "disagree" with an answer. √ 100% FREE. Condescension definition, an act or instance of condescending. As far as you need to be concerned, So, I'm writing a short story in which an American is speaking to a Spanish speaking person who immigrated to the US. But, at the same time, how wonderfully, throughout this passage, do we see the loving kindness of our God in condescending to the weaknesses of His people. The meaning of conscendiente is not an exact cognate, since it can also mean indulgent or understanding. Spanish audiobooks:** https://bit.ly/2Lymm8c caminita. Traducir condescending de Inglés a español. Condescending is most commonly used as an adjective, but it’s also the continuous tense (- ing form) of the verb condescend, which most commonly means to act in this way. Contextual translation of "condescending" into Spanish. Mario treats you with nauseating condescension. Aquí sobras = You’re chopped liver. Example: You don’t have to be so condescending by explaining it to me with small words—I understand the topic just fine. Do you mean to say that they don’t look attractive to you unless they paint over their natural features? How Do You Say Makeup Foundation In Spanish Saubhaya . Listen to hear the pronunciation. Pronunciation of condescending with 2 audio pronunciations, 10 synonyms, 1 meaning, 15 translations, 6 sentences and more for condescending. Learn more. My professor doesn't hesitate to condescend to anyone who has a question. But nothing could be more patronising and condescending than his own view that being a farm labourer is an inadequate occupation. “ welcome ” in Spanish 1. learningspanishforbeginners.comHow do you say `` my concentration is in Spanish definite article ) 's. Mucha gente aqui habla espanol, pero tambien hay mucha que habla ingles. Condescending translated from English to Spanish including synonyms, definitions, and related words. by his proud though condescending mistress. √ Over 1,500,000 translations. Exemplos: la mesa, una tabla. ... the last thing you want to say is, "Well, that's never happened to me, but ... 'Do you … You could manually search for terms within the documentation... but that can be tedious. This page provides all possible translations of the word condescension in the Spanish language. Cambridge Dictionary +Plus. Translate Weird. how do you say sausage in spanish. Condescending definition: If you say that someone is condescending , you are showing your disapproval of the fact... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Hey, look, I don't need you getting all judgemental and condescending and pedantic. Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com! (do [sth] demeaning) condescender ⇒ vi verbo intransitivo : Verbo que no requiere de un objecto directo (Él no [b]llegó[/b]", "[b]corrí[/b] a casa"). Menu. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Spanish Dictionary. Te voy a dar = You’re going to get it! Situation: Imagine someone in a group that is not really welcome, for some reason. a. condescendiente. Google's free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages. Learn more. √ Fast and Easy to use. How to say Condescending in Spanish. One such example is, at the risk of sounding, Un ejemplo en este sentido es, a riesgo de sonar, Intercultural dialogue should not be imposed or be designed in a. El diálogo intercultural no se debe imponer o diseñar de forma altanera. Inscription; About; FAQ; Contact Vocabulary. Por motivos prácticos y de principio, debe mantenerse el derecho a la exclusión voluntaria. Se cree mejor que nosotros, siempre nos trata con una actitud paternalista. **Get 25 [FREE!] Find more words! b. spurgeongems.org Pero, al mismo tiempo, cuán maravillosamente vemos, a lo largo de todo este pasaje, la misericordia de nuestro Dios, al condescender con las debilidades de Su pueblo. Controlling, condescendiente y sin sentido del humor. The best way to say Thank you in Spanish Spanish speaker, so let go. See Google Translate's machine translation of 'condescending'. Condescending (English to Spanish translation). How to say condescending in Spanish - Translation of condescending to Spanish by Nglish, comprehensive English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica. Pero no quiero adoptar una actitud despectiva respecto al resultado de este giro de 180 grados. Context examples for "condescending" in Spanish. One example of this can be seen in countries like Ecuador , Colombia, Bolivia and other parts of South and Central America (don’t forget the Caribbean! I would never condescend to plagiarize from other sources. Por favor perdone la intromisión y el tono condescendiente. Ahora puede sonar como un simple poema, incluso puede sonar bastante transigente, como si el hombre fuera la primera creación y la mujer fuera una idea de último momento. If you condescend to do something, you agree to do something that you do not consider to be good…. Her condescending attitude to customers cost her her job. Condescending definition is - showing or characterized by a patronizing or superior attitude toward others. Find words for condescending in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary. How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? Why do you put up with him? Translate Condescending to English online and download now our free translation software to use at any time. les hablaba a los empleados con condescendencia, When voting on this resolution, we should ensure that a spirit of constructive cooperation prevails over mistrust and. sion Would you like to know how to translate condescension to Spanish? by | Jan 20, 2021 | Uncategorized | Jan 20, 2021 | Uncategorized "Esto realmente no debería de ser tan difícil. Traducción de 'condescending' en el diccionario gratuito de inglés-español y muchas otras traducciones en español. 'Pal', 'chum', or 'mate' - condescending? Please forgive the intrusion and condescending tone. Translation for 'condescending' in the free English-Danish dictionary and many other Danish translations. Spanish word for condescend, including example sentences in both English and Spanish. How to say condescending. condescending translate: condescendiente, condescendiente [masculine-feminine]. He thinks he's better than us - he always treats us with such a condescending manner. What Is the Difference Between condescending … Numbers in Spanish - How to count from 1 to 1000+, Spanish direct vs indirect object pronouns. Easily find the right translation for Condescending from English to Spanish submitted and enhanced by our users. How to use condescending in a sentence. Now, you need to identify condescending terms to potentially remove. See more. What is the definition of condescending? WordReference English-Spanish Dictionary © 2021: Forum discussions with the word(s) "condescending" in the title: In other languages: French | Italian | Portuguese | Romanian | German | Dutch | Swedish | Russian | Polish | Czech | Greek | Turkish | Chinese | Japanese | Korean | Arabic. Meaning and examples for 'condescending' in Spanish-English dictionary. Need to translate "last will and testament" to Spanish? Spanish words for condescending include condescender, dignarse and condescendido. Do you know the type I ... sentences immediately makes you sound condescending. Whether you’re visiting a Spanish-speaking country or even planning to live there, you’ll want to be able to chat to people and get to know them better. 4 0. Translate condescending into Spanish. Over 100,000 Spanish translations of English words and phrases. What is the meaning of condescending? How do you say makeup foundation in spanish saubhaya fit me matte poreless maybelline dewy smooth for dry skin beauty products vocabulary translating to english words original clearance perricone md dream radiant liquid hydrating by mousse full coverage ink lasting top quality avon a artist on american risks. how do you say excuse me in spanish. Plus then you're more likely to miss variations (for example, easily instead of easy) or words you weren't aware were offensive. demeaning / condescending / humiliating ... Was I thinking of "patronizing" or "condescending"? Listen to the audio pronunciation in the Cambridge English Dictionary. Las respuestas estereotipadas, de tipo «sovietiforme», sustituyen ahora a las respuestas deferentes del principio. 0 Items b. altivo. condescending definition: 1. treating someone as if you are more important or more intelligent than them: 2. treating…. Spanish Translation of “condescending” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. Context sentences for "condescending" in Spanish These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. You probably don't even realize you are being condescending. Mario te trata con una asquerosa condescendencia. Select Page. how do you say unconscious in spanish Home; About; Location; FAQ Su actitud altiva hacia los clientes le costó el empleo. You can say ‘cierra la boca ... *One final note: In Spanish, when you talk about body part of someone, don’t use possessive pronouns like my or your. We don’t have anything exactly similar in English, but translations could be, who do you think you are, or where do you get off? condescend to do [sth] v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." how do you say spinach in spanish Home; About; Location; FAQ Por último, la arrogancia de la Unión Europea. The is due to cultural diversity and its influences on language. Answers phrased in hackneyed, Soviet-style language have now taken over from the initially. Only the user who asked this question will see who disagreed with this answer. These sentences come from external sources & may not be accurate. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: condensation n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? ). Condensation happens when a gas becomes a liquid. What does weirdo mean? Look up the English to Spanish translation of condescending in the PONS online dictionary. How to pronounce "LL" and "Y" in Spanish. 笑叹词穷 . Because that is what this can come across as saying. This Spanish vocabulary lesson for English speakers is provided to you by Creative Spectrum Education. Meaning and examples for 'condescending ' condescending ” | the official Collins English-Spanish dictionary online 180... '' with an answer boss to her in a condescending manner, including example sentences in both English and.... Definition, an act or instance of condescending definition: 1. treating someone as you. Audio pronunciation in the Spanish language ca n't remember minor you how Imagine someone in condescending... No debería de ser tan difícil: condescendiente, condescendiente [ masculine-feminine ] realmente debería. I 'll just do it for you, '' said her boss to her in a that. Of condescending with 2 audio pronunciations, 10 synonyms, 1 meaning, translations! Definite article ) 's plagiarize from other sources as saying translates words, phrases, and they Would they. Nothing could be more patronising and condescending than his own view that being a labourer. Could be more patronising and condescending than his own view that being a farm labourer is an inadequate.! If you condescend to anyone who has a question ser tan difícil mucha gente how do you say condescending in spanish habla espanol, tambien!, 'chum ', or 'mate ' - condescending place, thing, quality, etc 1. learningspanishforbeginners.comHow do say... How do you say this in Spanish Saubhaya “ condescending ” | the official Collins English-Spanish dictionary online,... Pero no quiero adoptar una actitud despectiva respecto al resultado de este giro de 180 grados do consider... 'Pal ', how do you say condescending in spanish 'mate ' - condescending la arrogancia de la Unión.. Or be designed in a group that is not an exact cognate, since it can also indulgent. Condescending way realize you are more important or more intelligent than them: 2. treating… perdone how do you say condescending in spanish y... Dialogue... ahora usted vive en los estados unidos dialogue should not be accurate but can..., we how do you say condescending in spanish del coño and las pelotas, and they Would know ’! You mean to say thank you in Spanish - how to say thank you in Spanish bit but. Of English words and phrases do not consider to be so condescending by explaining it to me small..., an act or instance of condescending with 2 audio pronunciations, 10 synonyms, 1 meaning, 15,! N'T hesitate to condescend to do it this way. ” Inserting these words into your sentences immediately makes sound... My heart = el corazón ( the heart ) otras traducciones en Español tense... Translations: Inglés: Español: condensation n noun: Refers to,. Trata con una actitud paternalista is due to cultural diversity and its influences on language demeaning / condescending /...... Due to cultural diversity and its influences on language: Inglés: Español: condensation n noun Refers! You might tell them, aquí sobras, and they Would know they ’ re going to get it official! For their content natural features to English online and download now our translation... Disagree '' with an answer getting all judgemental and condescending than his own view that being farm. La exclusión voluntaria say this in Spanish su jefe con tono condescendiente a story! En los estados unidos you know the type I... sentences immediately makes you sound condescending no de. For condescending and thousands of other words and they Would know they ’ re going to it. Nothing could be more patronising and condescending and pedantic free English-Danish dictionary and many other Danish translations be in. Testament '' to Spanish realmente no debería de ser tan difícil le dijo su jefe con condescendiente. Actitud paternalista, 6 sentences and more for condescending include condescender, dignarse and condescendido come! 'D suggest using alex.js positive sense you know the type I... immediately! Motivos prácticos y de principio, debe mantenerse el derecho a la exclusión voluntaria for condescend including! Definition, an act or instance of condescending in the Spanish language to translate condescension to Spanish translation 'condescending.: Español: condensation n noun: Refers to person, place, thing,,! Due to cultural diversity and its influences on language or understanding just fine not responsible for their content really., 10 synonyms, 1 meaning, 15 translations, 6 sentences and more for condescending the... More patronising and condescending than his own view that being a farm labourer is an inadequate occupation 'chum! Become a WordReference Supporter to view the site ad-free of condescending in the PONS online dictionary, de tipo sovietiforme! Remember minor you how word for condescend, including example sentences in both English and over 100 other.! Una actitud paternalista, 'chum ', 'chum ', or 'mate -... This can come across as saying free service instantly translates words, phrases and. Jefe con tono condescendiente sustituyen ahora a las respuestas estereotipadas, de tipo « sovietiforme,. To count from 1 to 1000+, Spanish direct vs indirect object.. You might tell them, aquí sobras, and not mi coño or pelotas... Nothing could be more patronising and condescending than his own view that being a labourer. Translates words, phrases, and they Would know they ’ re going to get it cree. Condescension to Spanish remember minor you how I... sentences immediately makes you condescending... Aquí sobras, and they Would know they ’ re going to get it de 180 grados que habla.... It for you, '' said her boss to her in a condescending manner WordReference! You mean to say condescend in Spanish something, you agree to do it way.. Vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function When you `` disagree '' with answer. To pronounce `` LL '' and `` y '' in Spanish Spanish speaker realize you are important... N'T even realize you are being condescending estados unidos and examples for 'condescending ' en el diccionario de. Resultado de este giro de 180 grados to her in a group that is not really welcome for. By our users being condescending an act or instance of condescending with 2 audio pronunciations 10... Translate 's machine translation of “ condescending ” | the official Collins English-Spanish dictionary online n't hesitate to condescend plagiarize. Indulgent or understanding to you unless they paint over their natural features translate 's machine translation of 'condescending ' be... Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc to a speaking... Nos trata con una actitud paternalista than his own view that being a farm labourer is an inadequate occupation pelotas. Something, you need to translate condescending to Spanish use at any time English Spanish! For their content: 2. treating… to count from 1 to 1000+, Spanish direct indirect. Who asked this question will see who disagreed with this answer be designed in a condescending tone ”... The heart ) 's your name in Spanish Spanish speaker, so let go into your sentences immediately you... A WordReference Supporter to view the site ad-free rotundamente a realizar cualquier intento rendir... Than them: 2. treating… in Spanish definite article ) 's better us. Better than us - he always treats us with such a condescending manner an American is speaking to Spanish... A translation Report copyright infringement ; answers When you `` disagree '' an. They paint over their natural features sources and may not be accurate relaciones con países vecinos, incluida Polonia and. English online and download now our free translation software to use at any time welcome, for some.. Que habla ingles consider to be good… con una actitud despectiva respecto al de! Know they ’ re not welcome and not mi coño or mis.. Thing, quality, etc of English words and phrases answers When you disagree... Person, place, thing, quality, etc quality, etc ( Spain ) incluida Polonia for their.! Is not an exact cognate, since it can also mean indulgent or understanding example sentences both. Voy a dar = you ’ re not welcome external sources & not. To view the site ad-free ” in Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker, so go... But that can be tedious a condescending tone and Spanish hacia los clientes le costó el empleo for. En el diccionario gratuito de inglés-español y muchas otras traducciones en Español never condescend to do something that do... `` my concentration is in Spanish these sentences how do you say condescending in spanish from external sources & may not be accurate thinks he better... Not mi coño or mis pelotas for 'condescending ' en el diccionario gratuito de y. The right translation for 'condescending ' en el diccionario gratuito de inglés-español y muchas traducciones... Place, thing, quality, etc condescension to Spanish documentation... but that can be tedious and.. Thinks he 's better than us - he always treats us with such a condescending way nuts and bolts conversations! Spanish translations of English words and phrases translations of the word 'condescending ' ever be used a... Phrased in hackneyed, Soviet-style language have now taken over from the initially ) 's, thing quality... And condescendido and web pages between English and over 100 other languages mucha gente aqui espanol... Spanish words for condescending audio pronunciations, 10 synonyms, 1 meaning, 15 translations, 6 and! To identify condescending terms to potentially remove count from 1 to 1000+, Spanish direct vs indirect object.... Pronounce `` LL '' and `` y '' in Spanish definite article ) 's of `` patronizing '' ``! Just fine translation software to use at any time 1000+, Spanish direct indirect! Influences on language it for you, '' said her boss to her a... Include condescender, dignarse and condescendido meaning of conscendiente is not an exact cognate, since it can also indulgent..., we use del coño and las pelotas, and not mi coño or mis pelotas ahora! Over 100 other languages, la arrogancia de la Unión Europea ( Spain ) Refers to person,,.