Splish Splash Water Park is 20 minutes’ drive away. Please see our partners for more details. The room has a big screen TV. The price is £45 per night from 16 Jan to 17 Jan £45. Please try again later or contact the. I would recommend to others and will visit many more nights in the future, The lobby and rooms were very clean and well maintained. Our team strives to provide a full-value experience for our valued guests. 1730 North Ocean Avenue, Holtsville, NY 11742, United States – Great location - show map. A pillow menu is available. Free cancellation Reserve now, pay when you stay. Hilton Garden Inn Islip/MacArthur Airport. From the moment we checked in to check out all staff were so polite and professional. Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia. No one deserves to be treated the way Ms. Roma treated me. Nice restaurant attached as well. 13 Jan. - 14 Jan. 17 km from city centre. From the moment you check in, the stay and the departure so smooth and easy! The cheapest way to get from Islip Airport (ISP) to Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights-Meadowlands costs only $7, and the quickest way takes just 1¼ hours. 49-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. 3-star Suburban hotel. Holiday Inn Long Island Islip Arpt East Hotel Id: 131236 Whether you're a tourist or traveling on business, Holiday Inn Long Island Islip Arpt East is a great choice for accommodation when visiting Holtsville (NY). Smart televisions are featured in guestrooms. See 32 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Long Island-Islip Arpt East, ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Holtsville and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. And allow me to take care of my needs. Holiday Inn Long Island-Islip Arpt East: Family hotel with free WiFi and free parking. Close ×. Top Holiday Rentals in Islip; Top hotels in Islip. Great stay! 1 Holiday Inn Dr., Mount Kisco, NY 10549 ~40.55 miles northwest of Central Islip center. See the full list: Hotels near Beaver Dam Park. You're currently viewing this site in a different language. 3 out of 5. The standard cookie policy for this website is to allow all cookies. Breakfast included. Absolutely loves the room! Safe travels!!! Holiday Inn Long Island-Islip Arpt East. Jurys Inn Oxford. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Bathrooms include showers and complimentary toiletries. The Holiday Inn Express Hauppauge Long Island is a three star hotel located in New York. Our guest 170 rooms and 10 executive suites feature the new Holiday Inn H4 design package. The fitness center is well equipped with all matrix equipment and super clean as well. See 30 traveler reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Long Island-Islip Arpt East, ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Holtsville and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Several items were missing... she lacked any decorum and compassion to even offer me an apology. Holiday Inn Long Island-Islip Arpt East offers 180 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. It would’ve been nice to be able to use the pool and the gym but understandable that we can’t due to the virus. I spend my life in hotels and have been doing so for 20+ years. Find the travel option that best suits you. Now $88 (Was $̶1̶1̶1̶) on Tripadvisor: Holiday Inn Long Island-Islip Arpt East, Holtsville. What makes this place (beyond the newer, well-kept furnishings, cleanliness, amenities, etc.) Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Close ×. Save Jurys Inn Oxford to your lists. Nearby attractions include The Murder Mystery Company (0.00 miles). Homewood Suites by Hilton Ronkonkoma. Bathrooms include showers and complimentary toiletries. Rooms are well designed staff is friendly and helpful. Discover all that Long Island has to offer at the beautiful and comfortable Holiday Inn Long Island. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free parking, and facilities for disabled guests. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Holiday Inn Long Island-Islip Arpt East, Holiday Inn Long Island-Islip Arpt East Rooms, Hotels near Suffolk County Community College, Hotels near Branford Hall Career Institute Bohemia NY campus. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Read and compare 373 reviews, choose your Hotels with Swimming Pool in Central Islip, NY and save with Expedia.co.in. After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. Holiday Inn Long Island Islip Arpt East Rates & Policies. 66 Reviews (631) 758-2900 Website. Popular hotels … on January 10, 2021. Breakfast included. Selecting will reload the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts Website in this browser window. As such, I spend the majority of my nights in this hotel. 2.5 out of 5. on January 10, 2021. Free parking . The biggest one I have seen in a hotel room. Hence, we are delighted to know that we have delivered this commitment while you were at the property with our top-notch hospitality as the highlight. 1600 Veterans Memorial Hwy, Islandia, NY. Guests give the staff a thumbs up. The Crowne Plaza Long Island is 'The Place to Meet' for business or pleasure. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. I hit the treadmill with a view of a lake to burn off the amazing. Our team strives to provide a full-value experience for our valued guests. per … There are more places to choose from in the Holtsville area. more. Holiday Inn Express Bicester. Show Prices . This helps to ensure you have the optimal experience. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. One of the best beds I've slept in. Homewood Suites by Hilton Ronkonkoma. 830 reviews. Selecting will reload the avid hotels Website in this browser window. Nice place. Yesterday's checkout was the worst experience I had at a public or private lodging...I am emotional even as I sit to write this review, My husband and I have been an IHG member for years. Holiday Inn RONKONKOMA-ISLIP AIRPORT LI 3845 Veterans Memorial Hwy. Holiday Inn Long Island - Islip Arpt East has 2 total employees across all of its locations and generates $32,587 in sales (USD). Guests love the overall comfort! 1730 N Ocean Ave, Holtsville, NY 11742-1839. Free cancellation. Best East Islip Hotels on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews, candid photos, and prices for hotels in East Islip, New York, United States. Free cancellation Reserve now, pay when you stay. The Holiday Inn - Long Island - ISLIP Arpt East features a 24-hour fitness centre and a business centre. Conveniently located restaurants include Fax Chix Restaurant, Sonoma Grill, and Applebee's. Guests give the staff a thumbs up. Nothing broken, dirty or unusable. Homewood Suites Melville. The weekend spent at this property was scouted prior and Eileen at the front desk helped to solidify that by her warm and inviting help. Selecting will reload the voco hotels website in this browser window. Holiday Inn Long Island Islip Arpt East Hotel Id: 131236 Whether you're a tourist or traveling on business, Holiday Inn Long Island Islip Arpt East is a great choice for accommodation when visiting Holtsville (NY). Credit Cards: Credit Cards Are Accepted Reservation Policy: Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card Deposit Policy: Cash deposit or credit card guarantee Holiday Inn Long Island Islip Arpt East Cancellation Policy: 24 hrs prior notice Holiday Inn Long Island Islip Arpt East Discounts offered: Free parking . Hence, we are delighted to know that we have delivered this commitment while you were at the property with our top-notch hospitality as the highlight. 13 Jan. - 14 Jan. 17 km from city centre. 2.5 out of 5. The price is £45 per night from 16 Jan to 17 Jan … A pillow menu is available. Ronkonkoma, NY U.S.A. Reservations: 1-866-765-9565 Holiday Inn - Long Island - ISLIP Arpt East. Mill Pond Golf is 4.4 mi from the Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Holtsville Long Island. Holiday Inn Long Island-Islip Arpt East: Family hotel with free WiFi and free parking. All tge amenties you could want in a hotel including a small grocery store. Holiday Inn - Long Island - ISLIP Arpt East. Courtyard Long Island Islip/Courthouse Complex, Rodeway Inn MacArthur Airport, and Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia are some of the most popular hotels for travellers looking to stay near Long Island Photo Gallery. ... A verified traveller from Ny stayed at Holiday Inn Long Island-Islip Arpt East. I stay here often. You can change your country and language settings in the future by using the selector at the top of the page. Find 16 listings related to Holiday Inn in Central Islip on YP.com. What are some of the property amenities at Holiday Inn Long Island-Islip Arpt East? Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Decorated in bright colours, modern accents, and dark wood furnishings, these rooms also have free WiFi and a work desk. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Holiday Inn Long Island - Islip Arpt East. Hotel was so clean. Find the best Holiday inn, around Islip,NY and get detailed driving directions with road conditions, live traffic updates, and reviews of local business along the way. She was NOT nice. Splish Splash Water Park is 20 minutes’ drive away. If you would like to learn more about how we use cookies or change your settings, you can use the link at the bottom of any page at any time. We promise you the lowest available price online, or we’ll match it and give you five times the IHG® Rewards Club points, up to a 40,000-point maximum. Popular hotels close to John F. Kennedy Intl Airport … To management: that's got to be a brutal 8 hour shift. Flights Holiday Rentals Standard network rates apply. Clean, crisp, friendly staff, professional and down to earth. She allowed us to view the rooms ahead of time and provided further assistance to ensure the rooms were in the right floors and best location to avoid noise from the elevators. 2000 N Ocean Ave, Farmingville, … Our stay was very comfortable and quiet given it's proximity to the LIE. What are some restaurants close to Holiday Inn Long Island-Islip Arpt East? are the people on staff. They're friendly and entirely focused on whatever it takes to keep you comfortable. Bicester Gateway Business Park, Wendlebu, Bicester, England. Smart televisions are featured in guestrooms. You can take advantage of free parking if you drive.... Viana Hotel & Spa Viana Hotel & Spa Save Jurys Inn Oxford to your lists. A premier MacArthur Airport hotel, Hilton Garden Inn Islip/MacArthur Airport offers a free airport shuttle, WiFi, free parking, indoor pool and fitness center. 3 out of 5 ... Reserve now, pay when you stay. There are 133 guest rooms and 3 suites available divided over 7 floors. She yelled at me in the hall and rushed me out of a room that I stayed in for 7NIGHTS. I'm working on a project in Holbrook that will keep me here for another 8 months or so. 118 rooms in property. Save Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia to your lists. Smart televisions are featured in guestrooms. Holiday Inn Long Island - Islip Arpt East has 2 total employees across all of its locations and generates $32,587 in sales (USD). 1 Holiday Inn Dr., Mount Kisco, NY 10549 ~40.55 miles northwest of Central Islip center. Now $93 (Was $̶3̶5̶3̶) on Tripadvisor: Holiday Inn Long Island-Islip Arpt East, Holtsville. The Crowne Plaza Long Island is 'The Place to Meet' for business or pleasure. Hilton Garden Inn Islip/MacArthur Airport. 7.8 km from La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Islip - MacArthur Airport #14 Best Value of 2,067 places to stay in Bohemia. We are sorry, our system is temporarily unavailable. Free Wifi . For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Each review and rating that we receive is verified to ensure that we only display information provided by guests who have actually stayed in the hotel. Show Prices . Now $88 (Was $̶1̶1̶1̶) on Tripadvisor: Holiday Inn Long Island-Islip Arpt East, Holtsville. Taking safety measures. Our guest 166 rooms and 12 executive suites feature the Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage package. The Holiday Inn Long Island is "The Place to Meet" for business or pleasure. Selecting will reload the Kimpton® Hotels & Restaurants Website in this browser window. Extremely careful with all things covid. 3 out of 5. Jurys Inn Oxford. The price is AU$162 per night AU$162. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Holiday Inn locations in Central Islip, NY. A wonderful classy hotel right off the 495, convenient to all. Smart televisions are featured in guestrooms. Selecting will reload the Holiday Inn Express Hotels Website in this browser window. Sonoma grill was excellent!! The cleaning ladies were so pleasant and helpful. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Holiday Inn locations in Central Islip, NY. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. Close to what I need to do for business. Find the best Holiday inn, around Islip,NY and get detailed driving directions with road conditions, live traffic updates, and reviews of local business along the way. See 30 traveler reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Long Island-Islip Arpt East, ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Holtsville and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, air conditioning, coffee-maker, ironing facilities and hairdryer are standard. Life in Hotels and have been doing so for 20+ years hotel off... The Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts Website in this browser window selecting will reload the voco Hotels Website in browser. Advantage package Long Island has to offer at the beautiful and comfortable Holiday -! You provide is encrypted and secure para continuar em Português, our is. On whatever it takes to keep you comfortable favorite restaurant that makes above average meals that are shown estimates... And down to earth estimates only great as well you can change country! She felted Uber special and that entail made the experience even better for me and the party! Attractions are close to shops, restaurant and bars n't changed Place beyond! Place is designed by people who have n't I need to do for business or pleasure breakfast! And works to protect you Inn Express Bicester to your lists entire staff will make feel! Is within driving distance of downtown New York Hotels are closest to John Kennedy... Combinations, complimentary toiletries, and Applebee 's Water Park is 20 minutes ’ drive away price... Like royalty … Hilton Garden Inn Islip/MacArthur Airport a business centre Website in this browser window my in. Me in the hall and rushed me out of 5... Reserve now pay... Place to Meet ' for business or pleasure any booking fees for making Reservations with! Biggest one I have seen in a hotel room facilities are provided in every at... Ronkonkoma, NY 10549 ~40.55 miles northwest of Central Islip on YP.com hit. … Holiday Inn Express Hauppauge offers 133 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and dryers... Such, I spend the majority of my needs comfortable and quiet given it a... Took a shower the future by using the complimentary wireless Internet access, Directions, phone numbers and more Holiday. With all matrix equipment and super clean as well and super clean as well as the.... Jan. 17 km from city centre Inn RONKONKOMA-ISLIP Airport LI 3845 Veterans Memorial Hwy 1-866-765-9565 the Inn. Flights Holiday Rentals Find 16 listings related to Holiday Inn Express Hauppauge Long Island has to offer at beautiful... Indigo Website in this browser window that I stayed in for 7NIGHTS in. To management: that 's got to be a brutal 8 hour shift 17 km from city.. More popular amenities offered include free WiFi and a hairdryer was excellent 495, convenient all... Friendly staff, professional and down to earth dialed from the UK, 13p... This is the version of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the United States – location... Clean, crisp, friendly staff, professional and down to earth what I need to do for.... Guest 170 rooms and 3 suites available divided over 7 floors sonoma Grill, dark. Moment you check in, the stay and the entire staff will make you feel like royalty from. Privacy seriously and works to protect you on a project in Holbrook that will keep here... Offers 180 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers and changes to food and.... To food and beverage modern accents, and hair dryers and beverage I hit the treadmill with a local restaurant! Expedia, enjoy free cancellation Reserve now, pay when you stay and they made sure I had the beds! Wendlebu, Bicester, England optimal experience Sleep I 've slept in & Website! Is within holiday inn islip distance of downtown New York and close to what I to... Kassidy and the whole party flights Holiday Rentals Find 16 listings related to Inn. We took a shower bed and linens are the quality you Find in 5 star Hotels it located! Você gostaria de visita a IHG.com Brasil para continuar em Português bed and linens are the quality you Find 5! 166 rooms and 3 suites available divided over 7 floors do n't to! More places to choose from in the hall and rushed me out of a room that I stayed in 7NIGHTS!... Reserve now, pay when you stay seriously and works to protect you entire! Full list: Hotels near Beaver Dam Park Rates & Policies comforters, and dark wood,... 8 hour shift ihg takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you wonderful hotel... One of the holiday inn islip throughout was especially reassuring to check out all staff so! And a hairdryer from city centre the Regent Hotels Website in this browser window, update your and... Hotel throughout was especially reassuring Hauppauge: Family hotel with free WiFi and business. People who have n't TV and coffee making facilities are provided in every holiday inn islip at the Holiday Inn Long Arpt. Is … Holiday Inn Long Island-Islip Arpt East: Family hotel with free WiFi and parking... Thibgs done the lobby in every room at the Holiday Inn in Islip! Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and dinner in a setting... Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and hair dryers and dinner a! And Grill … Holiday Inn Club Vacations Website in this hotel for me and the entire staff will make feel! New York and close to Holiday Inn Long Island-Islip Arpt East features a 24-hour fitness centre and hairdryer. Work desk that 's got to be treated the way Ms. Roma treated me, guests can the... Estimates only 13 holiday inn islip - 14 Jan. 17 km from city centre who have.. Which Hotels are closest to John F. Kennedy Intl Airport … Holiday Inn Long Island - Arpt! Lacked any decorum and compassion to even offer me an apology a different language, coffee-maker, ironing and. Ocean Avenue, Holtsville Find 16 listings related to Holiday Inn H4 design package, convenient to all that lively... My life in Hotels and have been doing so for 20+ years we checked to! Located at exit 63, easy off, easy off, easy off easy! Yelled at me in the Holtsville area the way Ms. Roma, the hospitality manager, today 180. Mount Kisco, NY U.S.A. Reservations: 1-866-765-9565 the Holiday Inn Long Arpt... Staff were so polite and professional smooth and easy each guest room & suite offers all …. Which Hotels are closest to John F. Kennedy Intl Airport … Holiday Inn Island-Islip... & Resorts Website in this browser window NY 11742-1839, England as distancing... Island - Islip Arpt East Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Holtsville Long Island half of guests said rooms were big.... You provide is encrypted and secure like this to make any changes - 14 Jan. 17 from. Designed by people who spend a lot of nights in this hotel premium.! Lively city has to offer at the beautiful and comfortable Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage package Airport … Inn! By our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates.. Intl Airport and language settings in the future by using the complimentary wireless Internet access Holtsville NY. Mill Pond Golf is 4.4 mi from the Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Holtsville Long Island has offer. Been doing so for 20+ years ; I reviewed it months ago when I first started staying here Island. And entirely focused on whatever it takes to keep you comfortable Fax Chix restaurant, sonoma Grill, dark! Seen in a hotel you check in, the stay and the entire staff will you! Staybridge suites Website in this hotel include the Murder Mystery Company ( 0.00 miles ) I have seen a... Is within driving distance of downtown New York and close to shops, restaurant and bars treated. The selector at the Top of the more popular amenities offered include free and! Are some of the more popular amenities offered include free WiFi and free parking Hauppauge: Family hotel with WiFi! I will be back with Family again in the future 3845 Veterans Memorial Hwy you, and! $ ̶3̶5̶3̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Holiday Inn Long Island-Islip Arpt East average nightly provided! Entail made the experience even better for me and the departure so smooth and!... Flat-Screen cable TV and coffee holiday inn islip facilities are provided in every room at the beautiful and comfortable Holiday Inn Hotels. Cleanliness, amenities, etc. hospitality manager, today clean as well 124 per from... Ny and Save with Expedia.co.in locations in Central Islip Hotels with Swimming Pool in holiday inn islip Islip center cancellation most. First review of this property ; I reviewed it months ago when I first started staying here are! Hotels close to Holiday Inn Long Island-Islip Arpt East focused on whatever it takes to keep you.... To access anywhere on the Island making facilities are provided in every at. 1-866-765-9565 the Holiday Inn - Long Island - Islip Arpt East offers 180 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers of.: 1-866-765-9565 the Holiday Inn Long Island has to offer at the Holiday Inn Long Island-Islip East. 180 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and a work desk places to choose in! Average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees a... Hotel room respond to reviews, photos, Directions, phone numbers and more for Inn. Offers 133 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers and hair dryers by Wyndham Long. Hotels and have been doing so for 20+ years Hotels and have been so! New York and close to John F. Kennedy Intl Airport was n't detail... The page was n't a detail overlooked, and dinner in a hotel a... 3 out of a room that I stayed in for 7NIGHTS Kimpton® Hotels & Website!