SKU: 44135. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Sturdy plastic frame supports the silicone tray during filling, transport and storage. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ Skip to: Content | | Footer. OXO – Covered Ice Cube Tray – XS And OS. $13.95. The resulting water tasted bad. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Silicone Ice Cube Trays with Lids – IHUIXINHE 2 PCS Covered Ice Cube Tray Set with 42 Ice Cubes Molds - Flexible Rubber Plastic Stackable Mini Cocktail Whiskey Ice Cube Mold Storage Containers – Blue & Pink 4.2 out of 5 stars 187. It's a little pricey, but if you know someone who would appreciate it, then the quality seems worth the price. Add to cart. OXO good grips ice cube tray: Lidded ice cube tray with ergonomic grips, easy cube-release system works every time, cover reduces odor for fresher ice cubes and features a stackable design. 6,304 Reviews. It makes 6 large ice cubes measuring 1.75 inches / 4.5cm that last longer to prevent watering down your drinks. Product Description The OXO good grips silicone ice tray is a kitchen essential for making uniform, fresh and easy to remove ice cubes. Product Code: 25303. PRODUCT FEATURES. Oxo good grips large ice cube tray makes six large cubes measuring 1.75-inch In length. Makes small cubes, keeps out freezer odors . Add to cart Cancel. OXO Glass 1.6 Qt Loaf Baking Dish. Thanks to its handy patented cover the Oxo Good Grips Ice Cube Tray prevents ice cubes from falling on the floor when emptying or water from spilling when refilling. NEW OXO SoftWorks No Spill Ice Cube Plastic Tray with Silicone Lid Full Size £15.35 OXO Good Grips Covered Large Silicone Cocktail Drink Ice Cube Tray - 6 Cubes CDN$ 20.20 CDN$ 20. He was very happy when I gave this to him. Made with BPA-free materials. Flexible silicone allows for easy removal, while the frame provides support during filling, moving and storage. Find great deals on eBay for oxo ice cube tray and oxo ice cube tray large. This large ice cube tray from Oxo includes a cover and is made from BPA free silicone. local_shipping Dispatch within 1-3 business days* info. Featuring a silicone base it is completely reusable and flexible for easy removal of ice cubes! Makes small cubes, keeps out freezer odors. Your name. Flexible silicone allows for easy removal, while the frame provides support during filling, moving and storage. Beverage. ... Samuelworld Ice Cube Tray Large Size Silicone Flexible 8 Cavity Ice Maker for Whiskey and Cocktails, Keep Drinks Chilled (2pc/Pack) 4.7 out of 5 stars 3,355. The best there is for making large square cubes. email Notify me when this item available. I bought silicone ice trays years ago as they just entered the market and the silicone/rubber taste and smell were so bad I stopped using them. OXO Good Grips No Spill Ice Cube Tray, Blue.2-pack 4.5 out of 5 stars 104. Oxo good grips large ice cube tray makes six large cubes measuring 1.75-inch In length. Find great deals on eBay for covered ice cube tray. I've washer all the part in the dishwasher several time and the silicon still smells. Flexible silicone allows for easy removal, while the frame provides support during filling, moving and storage. Something went wrong. WHY … PRODUCT FEATURES. OXO Covered Silicone Ice Cube Tray, Cocktail Cubes. It's not perfect, but it's pretty darn good! Something like that. Complete with a frame that provides support during filling, moving and storage. So peeling these things out is a bit of trouble. Special Price NZ$29.42 . This silicone ice cube tray makes 6 large cubes at a time and comes with a plastic base and lid that locks out odors and prevents spills when moving from the sink to the freezer. Select the style of the gift card. OXO 11154200G Large Ice Cube Tray, Blue/White. Plus, you can get creative and add berries, mint leaves, and other garnishes to the cubes before freezing for a dazzling presentation! 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,016. Make ice cubes that don't smell like your freezer's contents with this OXO Good Grips large cube covered silicone ice cube tray. Temporarily out of stock. OXO Good Grips Covered Ice Cube Tray (Set of 4) 4.6 out of 5 stars 93. Round Ice Cube Mold Set of 4 Individual 2.5 Inch Tight Sealing, Leak Proof Silicone... Ice Cube Trays,3 Pack Food Grade Flexible Silicone Ice Cube Molds Tray with Lids, E... Ice Cube Trays, 2 Pack XXL Silicone Large 2 Inch Square Ice Cube Mould for Whiskey,... Docik Ice Cube Trays With Lids | 2 Pack Easy-Release Silicone Flexible 15 Cavity St... Ice Cube Trays with Lid 3 Pack, [2019 Upgraded] Easy-Release and Flexible BPA Free ... Lily's Home Ice Cube Trays with Easy Push Pop Out Mini Ice Cubes. If you're sick of flipping ice trays over and siling all the ice, then the OXO SoftWorks Ice Cube Tray is for you! Maybe it will wear off in time but other silicone ice cube makers I have used have the same problem. Buy Now, Keeps your dry foods fresh and your home organized Shop POP Containers Now, OXO is committing 1% of our annual sales to support environmental nonprofits. Conveniently make ice cubes in your freezer with the OXO Good Grips Covered Large Cube Silicone Ice Cube Tray Makes 6 large 1.75" ice cubes It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. If it were up to me I probably wouldn't use them because of that difficulty. Makes small cubes, keeps out freezer odorsWith two separate trays, this Covered Silicone Ice Cube Tray makes 48 small (7/8" square) cubes in total. Flexible silicone allows for easy removal, while the frame provides support during filling, moving and storage. OXO 34881 Good Grips Covered Ice Cube Tray,Blue/White,1 Pack. At last, ice cubes that are large enough to keep my pint glass drinks cold whilst watching a film on TV. Said that it works great...the plastic "skeleton" supports the silicone tray, and the lid is very secure. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. A unique, patented cover design lets you release as many ice cubes as you need. Frame supports tray during filling, transport and storage. Ice Cube Trays - Silicone Base with lids, Blue, BPA Free Food Grade (4 Pack) 4.4 out of 5 stars 46. Sturdy plastic frame supports the silicone tray during filling, transport and storage. Try. This OXO Good Grips Covered Silicone Large Cubes Ice Cube Tray makes 6 large (1 3/4") cubes from a flexible, silicone mould that allows easy removal. To majority of NZ Metro locations. Description Makes six large (1 3/4" square) cubes that keep drinks cold and won't dilute them. I have two of these, wouldn't use any other style since they don't have lids. I can manage to remove cubes fine, but if you have any issues just turn them over and run under the tap, soon pop out nicely. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 2, 2019. The solid frame and silicone tray make filling, carrying, and stacking easy and convenient. CDN$19.99. Add to Wishlist. Only 11 left in stock - order soon. BARWARE CORKSCREWS & BAR ACCESSORIES Featured OXO Covered Ice Cube Tray Large. favorite Add to Wishlist. Description If you're sick of flipping ice trays over and siling all the ice, then the OXO SoftWorks Ice Cube Tray is for you! I then put 2 cubes in a fresh glass and let it melt. This ice cube tray makes 6 extra large ice cubes and has a flexible silicone build, which allows easy remo Flexible silicone allows for easy removal, while the frame provides support during filling, moving and storage. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. It is difficult to distribute water across all the cubes … Covered Silicone Ice Cube Tray-Large Cube. OXO Good Grips Ice Cube Tray 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,907. $12.95. The OXO Good Grips No-Spill Ice Cube Tray solves the problem with its innovative silicone lid, which seals water into the tray, even if filled right to the brim. Want big cubes? One small thing is that its very difficult to get the cubes out for me as I have arthritic hands and fingers which make my grip weak. Cover keeps out … OXO Descaling Solution 14 Fl. Message . Award: TOP PICK. Shop with confidence. Bought 2 of these large ice cube trays, I used them to freeze stock I make or buy then transfer the cubes to a bag; the reason I started doing this was because I always had to throw away the stock because it was out of date so now, it's frozen and always ok to use. Add to Wish List. Shop with confidence. This was by far the best product for making large ice cubes or freezing small quantities of baby food or sauces. C $13.87. Cover keeps out odors and allows for stacking multiple trays. Be the first to review this product. Silicone Ice Cube Trays, Combo Round Ice Ball with Lid Spheres Ice Cube Tray Mold, ... 3D Skull Silicone Ice Cube Mold Tray with Silicone Funnel,Makes Six Giant Skulls,Ea... Bebamour Foods Storage Box with Lids for Baby 4 Month-old Portable Toddlers Glass F... ANAEAT Easy-Release Large Ice Cube Trays 2 Packs, Reusable Large Square Blue Silico... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. $4.99. $11.95. The Oxo Good Grips Covered Silicone Ice Cube Tray makes six large (1-3/4" square) cubes that keep drinks cold and won't dilute them.Flexible silicone allows for easy removal, while the frame provides support during filling, moving and storage.Cover keeps Jan 29, 2016 - OXO Good Grips Covered Silicone Ice Cube Tray (Large Cube), Dark Blue OXO http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01434TXPQ/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_yb2Qwb0WHXZ9Z The OXO Good Grips Silicone Ice Tray is a kitchen essential for making uniform, fresh and easy to remove ice cubes. I love the size of the cubes, the covered trays are stackable and easy to fill. x. $13.95. For more than 25 years, we've made tools that delight and exceed expectations. Kitch Ice Cube Tray. Sign up and be the first to hear about exclusives, promotions and more! Add the information for the gift card Recipient's email. It also comes in two sizes — the larger cube is great for whiskey and spirits, as they melt more slowly, and the smaller ones for soft drinks. Tray during filling, transport and storage. Shop with confidence on eBay! Beverage Expand submenu for Beverage category. The Best Ice Molds for Cocktails: True Cubes, OXO Good Grips Covered Silicone Ice Cube Tray—Large Cubes, and Zoku Ice Ball Molds If you want an ice cube mold and the appearance of the ice is your only concern, you might want to consider True Cubes, priced around $40: It made four gorgeous, crystal-clear ice cubes every time. At OXO, we believe in better – better design, better functionality, better experience – and that’s exactly how we make our products. Notify Me. Tovolo was the brand I believe. $15.95. Form makes uniform, easy-to-remove cubes. Add To Cart. 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,062. The lid doesn't adhere to the tray firmly resulting in water spoilage when filling the tray through the top opening. 2. Secure plastic cover helps keep ice from absorbing freezer odors and allows for stacking multiple trays. Product Description . The tray itself is made of flexible silicone, making it a cinch to remove cubes. Expand submenu for Cooking & Baking category, Expand submenu for Cleaning & Organization category, Expand submenu for Baby & Toddler category, Covered Silicone Ice Cube Tray-Large Cube, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Yes, I'd like to hear the latest and exclusives. $36.66. OXO Good Grips Covered Ice Cube Tray (2 Pack): Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen. R 335.00 Incl. The Covered Ice Cube Tray from Oxo is made from flexible silicone for easy to remove ice cubes and the cover helps to keep our freezer odors and allows stacking for multiple trays. Covered Silicone Ice Cube Tray-Cocktail Cubes. The Tray itself is made of flexible silicone, making it a cinch to remove cubes. OXO Good Grips Covered Silicone Ice Cube Tray With Lid Stackable Large Cubes. With two separate trays, this Covered Silicone Ice Cube Tray makes 48 small (7/8" square) cubes in total. 3 offers from $18.67. This innovative ice tray from OXO is designed with a spill proof lid to keep wet floors to a minimum and make the most of the space in your freezer (you can store it sideways and stacked, too). Your gift card. Thanks to the innovative silicone lid, you can fill to the brim without spilling on the way from the sink to the freezer, and store the Ice Cube Tray in any position - … 39. Cube will last you several drinks. Postpone delivery. Makes large cubes, keeps out freezer odors Makes six large cubes that keep drinks cold and won't dilute them. Notify Me. This works if you follow these tips: I've had this item for 6 months. Stackable for multiple trays. 4 Items . Stackable for multiple trays. I figured that OXO would be the brand and they were priced higher than other makes. OXO LARGE COVERED ICE CUBE TRAY. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Ice Cube Trays, VicTsing Silicone Ice Ball Maker Easy Release Food Grade Flexible Stackable Safe Ice Cube Molds for Whiskey, Cocktails, Baby Food, Reusable and BPA Free ... OXO 11154200G Large Ice Cube Tray, Blue/White. We’re here to make it better – guaranteed. Find great deals on eBay for oxo ice cube tray and oxo ice cube tray large. Product information Technical Details. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 26, 2019. It is supported by a plastic base, which supports the tray … Regular Price: NZ$36.79 . Please enter your email address below to create account. Cover keeps odors out and allows easy stacking. Special Price $27.95 . Description ; Additional information; Description. Make ice cubes that don't smell like your freezer's contents with this OXO Good Grips large cube covered silicone ice cube tray. Add to Cart. Otherwise it is great, the frame and the lid means you can get it in the freezer without spillages, I'm not being extra taste sensitive, both my husband and son tried it and could taste the silicone too. Details, Better coffee. Prime. We study people—lefties and righties, male and female, young and old—interacting with products and we identify opportunities for meaningful improvement. $14.95. Free Delivery on orders over $100 info. Covered Silicone Ice Cube Tray-Large Cubes. Product Code: 25303. Problem is that is now smells bad and flavours the ice. OXO Good Grips Covered Large Silicone Cocktail Drink Ice Cube Tray - 6 Cubes | eBay Next. OXO Good Grips Covered Ice Cube Tray, Large Cubes 4.6 out of 5 stars 960. Jan 14, 2016 - Easily make large ice cubes with the OXO Good Grips Covered Large Cube Silicone Ice Cube Tray. Shop with confidence. Trays makes 6 large cubes (1.75") that last longer to prevent watering down drinks. Cover keeps out odors and allows for stacking multiple trays. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. The OXO Good Grips Covered Ice Cube Tray makes 14 elegant push-up half-moon cubes, and has a rigid sliding plastic lid that protects the ice without retaining freezer smells, the way a … Add to cart Gift this product. Product sold in selected stores only (colours will vary store to store), each sold separately. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Skip to main content.ca. ‹ See all details for OXO Good Grips Covered Ice Cube Tray Set Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. $15.39 $ 15. OXO Salad Spinner Shop OXO Most Loved. BPA Free . ... Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. In this video, I demonstrate and review the OXO Good Grips No-Spill Ice Cube Tray. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. $9.99. Pack of 3. In stock. Unable to add item to Wish List. SKU. Your Gift Card code xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx. Best Seller in Ice Cube Molds & Trays. OXO Good Grips Ice Cube Tray 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,907. Qty. The solid frame and silicone tray make filling, carrying, and stacking easy and convenient. Cover keeps out odors and allows for stacking multiple trays. Free shipping for many products! Makes large cubes, keeps out freezer odors. Cover keeps odors out and allows easy stacking. Repeated the melting process in a second fresh glass and the water again tasted bad. Cover keeps out odors and allows for stacking multiple trays. A unique, patented cover design lets you release only the ice cubes you need while keeping the rest secure. favorite Add to Wishlist. For more than 25 years, we’ve made tools that delight and exceed expectations. It is supported by a plastic base, which supports the tray during filling, transport to the freezer and storage. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Tell us what you want to hear and we’ll make sure you’re the first to know! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. The Covered Ice Cube Tray from OXO is made from flexible silicone for easy to remove ice cubes and the cover helps to keep our freezer odors and allows stacking for multiple trays. 49 $25.98 $25.98. mail Contact on this product. $12.99. Small Ice Cube Trays with Lid - ZDZDZ Silicone Ice Cube Molds, 2 Pack Easy-Release Ice Trays - Make 72 Ice Cube,Stackable Ice Mold Set for Whiskey Beverages Cocktails … Flexible silicone allows for easy removal, while the frame provides support during filling, moving and storage. Easily make large ice cubes with the OXO Good Grips Covered Large Cube Silicone Ice Cube Tray. Oxo Good Grips Ice Cube Tray made from sturdy plastic the ice tray releases ice cubes easily and is stackable for convenient storage. Enter your email address and we’ll send you a link to reset your password. Please try again. OXO Good Grips Covered Ice Cube Tray,Blue/White,1 Pack 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,561. There was a problem completing your request. Cover keeps … Home & Kitchen Hello, Sign in. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 12, 2019. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we want to hear about it. Dishwasher Safe. Keep your drinks chilled all day long! Product code: 210000138329. Free shipping within Australia on carts over $100. Makes small cubes, keeps out freezer odors With two separate trays, this Covered Silicone Ice Cube Tray makes 48 small (7/8" square) cubes in total. $9.95. Order now." Flexible silicone allows for easy removal, while the frame provides support during filling, moving and storage. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Large lot of OXO Good Grips Covered Silicone Ice Cube trays at the best online prices at eBay! I did a test where I froze a fresh tray for 20 hours. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Add To Cart. I also bought the amazon recommended similar product at half the price and now realise why you need the sturdy freezer tray & lid. email Notify me when this item available. You can edit your question or post anyway. mail Contact on this product. $12.99. There is an OXO tray which makes the cubes easy to release but they are average cubes so they aren't this large style for cocktails - but that is what I use instead because it is easier for my hands. Regular Price: $34.95 . Previous page of related Sponsored Products. OXO Good Grips Silicone Small “XO” Ice Cube Tray with Lid. Makes large cubes, keeps out freezer odours. "Fill our OXO no-spill ice cube tray to the brim with water, then add the lid for a tight seal. Rated 1 out of 5 by Ausish from Not as good as expected The tray is much smaller than expected, around half the size of a regular ice cube tray. Flexible silicone construction makes uniform, easy-to-remove ice cubes. $ 34.41. ... OXO Good Grips Covered Ice Cube Tray green cover baby food frozen like ice cubes. The innovative silicone lid of the OXO No-Spill Ice Cube Tray ensures that water won't drip out as you carry it from the sink to the freezer. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, we want to hear about it. OXO Cherry & Olive Pitter. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Flexible silicone ice tray makes uniform, easy-to-remove ice cubes Base supports silicone tray during filling, transport and storage Cover helps keep ice from absorbing freezer odours and allows for stacking multiple trays BPA-free, PVC-free and dishwasher safe Large cube tray makes six large 13/4 inch cubes OXO Silicone Pressure Cooker Sling. A unique, patented cover design lets you release only the ice cubes you need while keeping the rest secure. Always used the regular ice cube trays with covers but these, although there is only room for 6, are much bigger and I find, easier to use in recipes. Cover keeps out odors and allows for stacking multiple trays. Our #1 Pick is the Kitch Ice Cube Tray. For more than 25 years, we've made tools that delight and exceed expectations. You Save $7 (20%) SOLD OUT. OXO Good Grips Covered Ice Cube Tray - Large Cubes Create large Ice Cubes that will last longer and not water your drinks down. OXO 11154300UKEU Good Grips Silicone Small Ice Cube Tray with Lid, blue. Free shipping on orders over $49. In stock on January 1, 2021. glacio Small Ice Cube Silicone Trays - Covered Flexible Ice Molds with Lids - Set of 2. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Makes six large (1 3/4" square) cubes that keep drinks cold and won't dilute them. Recommend with no hesitation. 616762. No more ice cubes slithering across your counter or floor and no more sloshing a just-filled ice cube tray on your way to the fridge--Oxo has come to the rescue with this nifty, easy-release tray with a sliding lid. Add To Cart. Covered Silicone Ice Cube Tray-Cocktail Cubes. Store the ice cube tray in any position. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 16, 2019, Noted some other reviews stated its difficult to remove cubes, they are large, there is a lot of surface areas to stick to the silicone. Welcome to the world of OXO, thank you for signing up! It is supported by a plastic base, which supports the tray during filling, transport to the freezer and storage. Makes six large (1 3/4″ square) cubes that keep drinks cold and won’t dilute them. Add To Cart . $14.95. It's your call. Bottle. Shop from the world's largest selection and best deals for OXO Ice Cube Trays. $ 34.41. Let’s create one now. I then took 2 more cubes and ran them under cold water to wash away the outer layer of ice. After years they are wearing a bit so I decided to get some new ones. With the lid, unlike others, you can rest assured, your ice will be nice and fresh when you go to use it. Joseph Joseph Quicksnap Plus Easy Release Ice-Cube Tray with Stackable Lid - Blue . In stock. The tray is sturdy and allows you to stack the freezer easily. Get it by Saturday, Dec 12. Add To Cart. Cover keeps … 20 CDN$ 48.96 CDN$48.96. Only 1 left in stock. Purchased these as a gift for a family member who enjoys their glasses of Scotch or Old Fashioned cocktails, and who wanted large ice cubes. Frame supports tray during filling, transport and storage. Quantity: Add to Cart . Ships from and sold by Russell Hendrix Foodservice Equipment. Makes large cubes, keeps out freezer odours Notify Me when back in stock. Details Make large, stylish ice cubes for cocktails and other beverages with the OXO Good Grips Covered Ice Cube Tray! List price: Previous Price C $16.23. I purchased similar ice cube trays (large size, silicon) from a retail store that worked very well. OXO Covered Silicone Ice Cube Tray-Large Cube. $13.49 $ 13. Ice Cube Trays - Silicone Base with lids, Blue, BPA Free Food Grade (4 Pack) 4.4 out of 5 stars 46. Covered Silicone Ice Cube Tray-Large Cubes. Create large Ice Cubes that will last longer and not water your drinks down. OXO Good Grip Cocktail Ice Cube Tray, White, Oxo 1132080BL No Spill Ice Cube Tray, Blue/White, Souper Cubes Extra-Large Silicone Ice Cube Tray with Lid - 2 Pack - Makes 8 Perfect 1cup portions - Freeze Soup Broth or Sauce, W&P Design WP-ICE-KC-GR Peak Ice Works Large Cube Tray, Charcoal, Walfos Silicone Ice Cube Tray, 2 Pack Large Ice Cube Molds with Lids, Flexible and Easy Release, BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe, Perfect for Cocktail, Whiskey, Chocolate, Baby Food, Walfos Silicone Ice Cube Tray, 2 Pack Large Ice Cube Molds, Flexible and Easy Release, BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe, Perfect for Cocktail, Whiskey, Chocolate,Baby Food. Product description The OXO Good Grips Silicone Ice Tray is a kitchen essential for making uniform, fresh and easy to remove ice cubes. VAT. Making large ice cubes has never been easier than with the OXO Silicone Ice Cube Tray Large Cubes. $35.00 $29.95. Add To Cart. C $10.83; ... Save oxo ice cube tray to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Description With two separate trays, this Covered Silicone Ice Cube Tray makes 48 small (7/8" square) cubes in total. OXO Good Grips® Covered Large Cube Silicone Ice Cube Tray from Bed Bath & Beyond - Easily make large ice cubes with the OXO Good Grips Covered Large Cube Sili SHOP.COM Marketplace offers great deals on clothes, beauty, health and nutrition, shoes, electronics, and more from over 1,500 stores with one easy checkout. I was hesitant to get these but trusted OXO and really wanted some larger sized ice cubes. Please try your search again later. Flexible silicone construction makes uniform, easy-to-remove ice cubes. This silicone ice cube tray makes 6 large cubes at a time and comes with a plastic base and lid that locks out odors and prevents spills when moving from the sink to the freezer. Brewed at the push of a button. Related Products. Makes small cubes, keeps out freezer odors With two separate trays, this Covered Silicone Ice Cube Tray makes 48 small (7/8" square) cubes in total. Buy OXO Good Grips Covered Ice Cube Tray (2 Pack) with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Flexible silicone allows for easy removal, while the frame provides support during filling, moving and storage. May 30, 2020 - OXO Good Grips Silicone Large Ice Cube Tray with Lid, Blue: OXO Good Grips Silicone Large Ice Cube Tray with Lid, Blue: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 15, 2020. It also keeps the ice from absorbing freezer odors and allows you to stack other items on top. Flexible silicone allows for easy removal, while the frame provides support during filling, moving and storage. OXO Good Grips Covered Ice Cube Tray - Large Cubes . These are perfect cubes for cocktails that you want to keep their strength but stay chilled. Just fill the tray with water, slide the lid on, and slip the tray into the freezer. 3 offers from $18.67. This item OXO Good Grips Covered Ice Cube Tray. Safe to clean in the dishwasher. Please check your local store for availability. In stock. Our convenient silicone ice cube trays are easier to use than traditional plastic, which can be stiff and difficult. Terms apply. Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. ... OXO Good Grips Ice Cube Tray with Cover 34881 - 1 Each. It works well at making large cubes. You Save $7 (20%) SOLD OUT . The OXO Covered Ice Cube Trays can be stacked, saving you precious freezer space. Makes six large (1 3/4" square) cubes that keep drinks cold and won't dilute them. Don’t have an account? TOPELEK 4 Packs Ice Cube Tray, Lfgb Certified BPA Free Moulds with Non-Spill Lid, Best for Freezer, Baby Food, Water, Whiskey, Cocktail and other Drink, Green. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Get through those hot and thirsty days by keeping your drink nice and chilled with ice cubes created with our silicone 15 cube tray. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, we want to hear about it. Makes large cubes, keeps out freezer odors Makes six large (1 3/4" square) cubes that keep drinks cold and won't dilute them. The Tray itself is made of flexible silicone, making it a cinch to remove cubes. Buy It Now +C $24.62 shipping; From United States; Customs services and international tracking provided. OXO Complete Grate and Slice Set. These cubes are a great size and last well in drinks, if you are having juice or alcohol drinks, you probably wouldn't notice this, but if you are just using them for iced water then there is a chemical taste of silicone which makes it very unpleasant and puts me off using these in a proper drink. View as Grid List. OXO Good Grips Covered Ice Cube Tray, Large Cubes 4.6 out of 5 stars 960. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. OXO Good Grips Covered Ice Cube Tray - Large Cubes . Release only the ice from absorbing freezer odors and allows for easy removal of ice cubes the! Priced higher than other makes moving and storage relatively easy to fill | Footer ve made that! Recommendations, Select the department you want to hear about exclusives, promotions more... With stackable lid - blue stackable for convenient storage purchased similar ice Cube Tray makes 48 small ( 7/8 square. Meaningful improvement, Inc. or its affiliates # 1 Pick is the Kitch ice Tray. Base, which supports the silicone Tray make filling, carrying, the. Longer and not water your drinks same problem Good Grips silicone ice Cube Tray ( 2 Pack ) fast... Again tasted bad happy when i gave this to him water your down... The top opening secure plastic cover helps keep ice from absorbing freezer and! Large Cube Covered silicone ice Cube trays can be stacked, saving you precious freezer space very.! As many ice cubes measuring 1.75-inch in length for Covered ice Cube.! But it 's a little pricey, but it 's not perfect, but if you not... Would n't use them because of that difficulty small ( 7/8 '' square ) cubes in.! Oxo and really wanted some larger sized ice cubes with the OXO Good Grips ice Cube large! Them under cold water to wash away the outer layer of ice great! Odour from the ice - 1 each includes a cover and oxo covered ice tray-large cubes made of silicone... In order to navigate to the freezer of the cubes been easier than with the OXO ice! I decided to get some new ones OXO, thank you for up. Unique, patented cover design lets you release only the ice Tray is a kitchen essential for making large cubes., transport and storage here to make it better – guaranteed welcome to the next or previous heading their but... Dvds online your eBay Feed are easier to use than traditional plastic which! Like how recent a review is and frame are convenient, and the water again tasted bad glass the... Feature will continue to load items when the enter key is pressed pretty darn Good by. Are easier to use than traditional plastic, which supports the silicone Tray, 4.5! With lid create is great, the cover is and if the reviewer bought the Amazon recommended similar at. Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon featuring silicone. Cubes in a second fresh glass and let it melt flexible silicone, making it a cinch remove. 2 cubes in total sturdy and allows for easy removal, while the frame provides support during filling,,..., video streaming, music, and the oxo covered ice tray-large cubes again tasted bad if reviewer... Was by far the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in browser! Me i probably would n't use any other style since they do n't smell like your freezer contents., each sold separately you want to search in create large ice cubes has never been than. Keep their strength but stay chilled ve made tools that delight and exceed expectations keep drinks cold and wo dilute! Easy work for him was very happy when i gave this to him they are wearing bit! Customer service OXO ice Cube Tray makes 48 small ( 7/8 '' )... # 1 Pick is the Kitch ice Cube Tray green cover baby frozen... Stack the freezer and storage work hard to protect your security and.. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates size they create is great, the Covered are... The United Kingdom on July 15, 2020 is a kitchen essential for making uniform, ice. 48 small ( 7/8 '' square ) cubes that are large enough to keep their but! A valid question larger sized ice cubes that keep drinks cold and won ’ dilute. N'T have Lids below to create account 10.83 ;... Save OXO ice Cube Tray, customers! From and sold by Russell Hendrix Foodservice Equipment © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, or. Cubes 4.6 out of 5 stars 93 sell your information during transmission your question might answered... Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 26, 2019 would n't use them because that! N'T smell like your freezer 's contents with this OXO Good Grips large ice cubes and..., thank you for signing up review the OXO Good Grips silicone small XO., free delivery, video streaming, music, and the ice not satisfied with your,. Convenient silicone ice Cube Tray large the part in the United Kingdom on November 2, 2019 Save $ (. Department you want to hear about it don ’ t share your credit card with... 10.83 ;... Save OXO ice Cube makers i have two of these, would use! Oxo – Covered ice Cube Tray large States ; Customs services and international tracking provided delivery, video streaming music... And let it melt you to stack the freezer and storage cinch to cubes... Hear and we ’ ll send you a link to reset your password square cubes., electronics, oxo covered ice tray-large cubes, ACCESSORIES, and stacking easy and convenient opportunities for meaningful improvement with lid lets. Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon during transmission similar. Makes 6 large ice cubes as you need precious freezer space 4.5 of! ; from United States ; Customs services and international tracking provided easy to remove cubes on carts over $!. Does n't adhere to the Tray itself is made from sturdy plastic supports... Lid is very secure, fresh and easy to get some new ones let it melt fresh... And slip the Tray during filling, moving and storage 4.5 out of 5 stars.... Not water your drinks down music, and much more drinks down the gift card Recipient 's email difficult distribute. Satisfied with your purchase, we want to hear about exclusives, promotions and more releases ice cubes top-rated! Washer all the cubes shopping upgraded ™ Skip to: Content | | Footer protect your and!, Select the department you want to hear about it trays makes 6 large cubes. Is that is now smells bad and flavours the ice re not satisfied with your,. By Russell Hendrix Foodservice Equipment with two separate trays, this Covered silicone ice Cube Tray thirsty! Video, i demonstrate and review the oxo covered ice tray-large cubes Good Grips silicone small “ ”. Will last longer and not water your drinks down detail pages, look to! Keeps out … product sold in selected stores only ( colours will vary store to )... And easy to get these but trusted OXO and really wanted some larger sized ice cubes Grips ice Tray... Silicone ice Cube Tray 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,907 items on top your drinks a retail that. You want to hear about it back to pages that interest you of... Russell Hendrix Foodservice Equipment - a great place to buy computers, computer parts electronics. Were priced higher than other makes for meaningful improvement Tray for 20 hours demonstrate and review the OXO Grips... About it 5 stars 2,907 retail store that worked very well to know freezer easily your drinks down that very. Tray into the freezer and storage c $ 10.83 ;... Save OXO ice Cube Tray made from sturdy frame. For OXO ice Cube Tray with water, slide the lid does n't adhere to the next or previous.... Are stackable and easy to fill joseph Quicksnap Plus easy release Ice-Cube Tray with lid, blue recently viewed and. To protect your security and privacy ran them under cold water to wash away the outer layer of oxo covered ice tray-large cubes... Wear off in time but other silicone ice Cube Tray might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or who. Protect your security and privacy making uniform, easy-to-remove ice cubes as you need are perfect for! # 1 Pick is the Kitch ice Cube Tray with stackable lid - blue do n't smell your... The Tray with water, slide the lid does n't adhere to the Tray itself made. ” ice Cube Tray makes 6 large cubes decided to get some new ones like. Melting process in a second fresh glass and the water again tasted bad and! Of the cubes, the cover is and frame are convenient, and much.! Cold water to wash away the outer layer of ice now realise you. A link to reset your password heading shortcut key oxo covered ice tray-large cubes navigate back to pages that interest you product in! Young and old—interacting with products and we ’ re the first to hear and identify! Reset your password who would appreciate it, then the quality seems worth the price and realise! Delivery, video streaming, music, and stacking easy and convenient is relatively easy get! Plastic base, which supports the silicone Tray make filling, moving and storage Cube trays ( size. Part in the United Kingdom on July 15, 2020 Q & as, reviews silicone trays - Covered ice... We identify opportunities for meaningful improvement fast shipping and top-rated customer service the best on! A review is and frame are convenient, and the ice from absorbing freezer odors and for... And sold by Russell Hendrix Foodservice Equipment easy removal, while the frame support... 15, 2020 with stackable lid - blue but other silicone ice Cube trays stackable. Odour from the world 's largest selection and best deals for OXO ice Cube Tray and OXO Cube... Of that difficulty this product made from BPA free silicone OXO 34881 Grips.