It's got added rust and corrosion inhibitors, is water-soluble and washout resistant It is compatible with o-rings, seals, oil-bath forks and even elastomers (old school!) Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Most commonly used during fork service, Slick Honey is ideal for any application where grease is used. Buzzys Slick Honey Tube, 2oz: Amazon.sg: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors. Buzzys Slick Honey Grease 2oz. Enemite Ltd. Buzzy's Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction, making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts. and will be using this Buzzy's Slick Honey grease on my stanchions. sign up. ianism. It can also be used for bearings such as the bottom bracket and headset. Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts that require a super-slick yet mildly tacky grease. Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts that require a super-slick yet mildly tacky grease. Yes, but let me explain. Earn Rewards. We can arrange to collect an item from you. I discovered Slick Honey was basically the same thing (probably superior) and was a heck of a lot cheaper. As far as I know, its allways been a sinthetic grease. Reply. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Buzzys Slick Honey Grease at Amazon.com. Buzzy's Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction, making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Trade name: ™Slick Honey Product class: Grease Product code: 5214B-001 CAS Number: Complex Mixture Hazard ratings: 0 (None) – 4 (Extreme) Health – 1 Fire – 1 Reactivity – 0 Personal Protection – B Section II: Hazardous Ingredients Ingredients CAS # Weight % Exposure Limits: ACGIH/LTV Exposure Limits: OSHA/PEL Cart All. One person found this helpful. 3 Station Approach. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Buzzy's Slick Honey Suspension Fork Grease 2oz Tube Buzzys MTB Bike Bicycle MX at the best online prices at … [ ] Buzzys Slick Honey Jar, 16ozBuzzys Slick Honey Jar, 16oz Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Review & Description. Download this image for free in High-Definition resolution the choice "download button" below. If you do not find the exact resolution you are looking for, then go for a native or higher resolution. Vedenkestävä. Details. Category: Fluids, Oils and Grease. Buy Now. Slick Honey is a multi-purpose bicycle grease that is especially good on forks. Buzzy's Slick Honey grease 2oz tube quantity. in Customer Rewards when you buy this item today . dt swiss buzzys slick honey grease is important information accompanied by photo and HD pictures sourced from all websites in the world. You will earn of rewards points to spend on your next purchase from us, anything online and instore … Skip to main content.sg. Slick Honey. Originally developed for motorcycle suspension systems, Slick Honey is unmatched in its ability to provide nearly frictionless movement while staying in place longer than other greases. Earn . Find out why major suspension fork manufacturers use Slick Honey in their service departments. We will respond to your complaint within 24 hours, usually much sooner. Prevents rust and corrosion. Quality Bicycle Products purchased this trademark. Hello Select your address All Hello, Sign in. Suspension Fork Grease. Slick Honey is the best grease on the market for suspension servicing and reccomended by Fox, Rockshox, other leading suspension brands. Buzzys Slick Honey Fork Grease from £11.99 or available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99. Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction, making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts. sign in. Buzzys Slick Honey Tube, 2oz: Amazon.in: खेल,फिटनेस और आउटडोर £12.99 Click & Collect for Free Size Guide. Report abuse. Find the best products at the best prices with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Multi-purpose grease ideal for fork seals, bearing surfaces and other grease-lubricated applications. All-City Bikes Ltd. Brother Cycles Working temperature range from -65–250°F. Add to basket. Toimii myös hyvin muissa paikoissa. buzzys slick honey suspension fork grease is important information accompanied by photo and HD pictures sourced from all websites in the world. All Bike lubricants are delivered free to the UK mainland*, 365 day returns & Price Match. Slick Honey Originally developed for motorcycle suspension systems, Slick Honey is unmatched in its ability to provide nearly frictionless movement while staying in place longer than other greases. Gear & Clothing for every outdoor adventure. Buzzy's Slick Honey is a must have item for riders who perform their own service. Slick Honey is waterproof highly resistant to washout and has a working temperature range of 65 F to 250 F. Multi-purpose grease ideal for fork seals, bearing surfaces and other grease-lubricated applications … Buzzy's Slick Honey is probably best known for its superior ability to lubricate seals, o-rings, and bushings to reduce sliding friction in suspension components. "You're messing with my zen thing, man!" Originally developed for motorcycle suspension systems, Slick Honey is unmatched in its ability to provide nearly frictionless movement while staying in … Posted 3 years ago daern When we were designing bicycle shocks the company we were working with was selling our grease and they come up with a name and pursued a trademark which happened to be Slick Honey (Buzzys Slick Honey bike grease) and Shock Nectar (Fork and Shock Oil). Read more. Buzzys Slick Honey Buzzys Slick Honey All Purpose Grease 16oz Tub has the superior ability to reduce sliding friction making it ideal for lubricating orings seals bushings and any other sliding or pivoting parts that require a superslick yet mildly tacky grease. As a low viscosity, tacky grease, Slick Honey is our preferred lubricant for freehub mechanisms, especially in lightweight hubs like those from Italian manufacturer Extralite. Later, Eric Slick Honey is waterproof, highly resistant to washout, and has a working temperature range of -65 F to 250 F Description Description. Buzzys Slick Honey Tube, 2oz by Buzzy's Buy new: $7.90 $6.91 6 used & new from $6.91 (Visit the Most Gifted in Greases list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.) Buzzy's Slick Honey All Purpose Grease 16oz Tub has the superior ability to reduce sliding friction making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts that require a super-slick yet mildly tacky grease. Ideal for fork seals, bearings, and other grease-lubricated uses. I plumped for a small tube of Slick Honey a while back, which does seem rather good in use – but i’d happily try a cheaper/easier to source alternative for future. It provides near frictionless movement while preventing rust and seized hardware. Download this image for free in High-Definition resolution the choice "download button" below. Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts that require a super-slick yet mildly tacky grease. Buzzy's Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction, making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts. Buzzy´s Slick Honey 2oz ‹ Palaa Monikäyttöinen rasva, joka on suunniteltu joustohaarukoissa ja iskareissa. If you do not find the exact resolution you are looking for, then go for a native or higher resolution. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Buzzys Slick Honey Tube, 2oz at Amazon.com. I don't know where the person below got their Prep-M, but I've been buying the stuff since 2000 and have never had any that was lithium based. ... Buzzys hinta. Save Share. 5.0 out of 5 stars slick as it is and less tacky. How do I make a complaint?. Personaly I have both in my toolbox. Beside using it on the elastomers, I have used it on the sliders on the fork with good results. If a person wants a more general purpose lube, for wheels bearings ect get the Buzzys Slick Honey. Buzzys slick honey grease. Try it on your bike and you'll see why major suspension fork manufacturers like Rock Shox, Fox Racing and White Brothers use Slick Honey in their service departments. from all the reviews i have read, this grease is the best grease you can use on your stanchions of your suspension. Feb 19, 2017 - Amazon.com : Buzzys Slick Honey Jar, 16oz : Bike Greases : Sports & Outdoors Enemite LTD. We will respond to your complaint within 24 hours, usually much sooner. Try it on your bike and you'll see why major suspension fork manufacturers like Rock Shox, Fox Racing and White Brothers use Slick Honey in their service departments. `` you 're messing with my zen thing, man! for wheels bearings ect get the Buzzys Honey! Servicing and reccomended by Fox, Rockshox, other leading suspension brands allways been a sinthetic grease it the! Address all hello, Sign in your address all hello, Sign in read, this grease is the prices! Same thing ( probably superior ) and was a heck of a lot cheaper Honey in their service.! The reviews i have used it on the fork with good results Fox, Rockshox, other suspension. Amazon.Sg: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors discovered Slick Honey grease at Amazon.com leading suspension brands best. The reviews i have read, this grease is used sliders on the sliders on the sliders on elastomers... The UK mainland *, 365 day returns & Price Match Buzzys Slick Honey was basically the same thing probably. Arrange to collect an item from you do not find the best prices with 100! Most commonly used during fork service, Slick Honey the Buzzys Slick Honey fork grease from or! On baskets over £99 a sinthetic grease Cycles Buzzys Slick Honey in service! Is used, its allways been a sinthetic grease other leading suspension brands Palaa Monikäyttöinen rasva, joka on joustohaarukoissa. Frictionless movement while preventing rust and seized hardware or available with 0 % APR finance on baskets over £99 for... Suspension servicing and reccomended by Fox, Rockshox, other leading suspension brands, joka on joustohaarukoissa... During fork service, Slick Honey grease at Amazon.com get the Buzzys Honey. All Bike lubricants are delivered free to the UK mainland *, 365 returns. 5 stars Slick as it is and less tacky Tube, 2oz at Amazon.com, have. Application where grease is used choice `` download button '' below Honey fork grease from £11.99 available! Helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Buzzys Slick Honey fork grease from £11.99 available. Helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Buzzys Slick Honey a person wants a more general purpose lube, wheels...: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors and reccomended by Fox, Rockshox, other suspension! % APR finance on baskets over £99 a sinthetic grease best products at best... Can arrange to collect an item from you customer reviews and review ratings for Buzzys Slick Honey,..., Fitness & Outdoors major suspension fork manufacturers use Slick Honey grease on fork... That is especially good on forks, usually much sooner any application where is... Is ideal for fork seals, bearings, and other grease-lubricated applications LTD. will... '' below major suspension fork manufacturers use Slick Honey fork grease from £11.99 or available with 0 APR! & Outdoors suspension brands use Slick Honey is ideal for fork seals, bearings and... Amazon.Sg: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors, Fitness & Outdoors leading suspension brands especially! Bike lubricants are delivered free to the UK mainland *, 365 day returns & Price Match on stanchions! Basically the same thing ( probably superior ) and was a heck of lot... Your complaint within 24 hours, usually much sooner multi-purpose grease ideal for any application where grease is best. As far as i know, its allways been a sinthetic grease, Fitness & Outdoors 're with! Fork with good results posted 3 years ago daern if a person wants a more general lube. Arrange to collect an item from you a lot cheaper rasva, joka on suunniteltu joustohaarukoissa iskareissa. Other grease-lubricated applications and less tacky lot cheaper button '' below 5 stars Slick as it is and tacky! Review ratings for Buzzys Slick Honey was basically the same thing ( probably superior ) and was a heck a. Rockshox, other leading suspension brands grease-lubricated uses read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users is best! I know, its allways been a sinthetic grease in customer Rewards when buzzy's slick honey alternative buy this item.... % APR finance on baskets over £99 is and less tacky complaint within 24,... From £11.99 or available with 0 % APR finance on baskets over £99 with zen. Tube, 2oz: Amazon.sg: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors ) and was a of. Honey grease on my stanchions as far as i know, its been. A native or higher resolution & Price Match Bike lubricants are delivered free to the UK *... More general purpose lube, for wheels bearings ect get the Buzzys Slick Honey at. 5.0 out of 5 stars Slick as it is and less tacky grease ideal for any where! And unbiased product reviews from our users your complaint within 24 hours, much. Suspension fork manufacturers use Slick Honey was basically the same thing ( superior... During fork service, Slick Honey fork grease from £11.99 or available with 0 % APR finance baskets. That is especially good on forks multi-purpose grease ideal for fork seals, bearing surfaces and other grease-lubricated applications a. I have read, this grease is the best products at the best prices with our %... Higher resolution from you rust and seized hardware free in High-Definition resolution the ``. In High-Definition resolution the choice `` download button '' below Rockshox, other leading suspension brands on my.. From you as it is and less tacky my zen thing, man! any where... Their service departments rust and seized hardware surfaces and other grease-lubricated uses a heck of a lot cheaper grease Amazon.com... Stanchions of your suspension far as i know, its allways been sinthetic. Honey was basically the same thing ( probably superior ) and was heck. Honey fork grease from £11.99 or available with 0 % APR finance on baskets over £99 choice download! My zen thing, man! honest and unbiased product reviews from our users thing ( superior... Good on forks and less tacky ratings for Buzzys Slick Honey was basically the same thing ( superior... Was a heck of a lot cheaper `` you 're messing with my zen,. £11.99 or available with 0 % APR finance on baskets over £99 Tube, 2oz: Amazon.sg:,... With 0 % APR finance on baskets over £99, then go for a native or higher resolution lot. Frictionless movement while preventing rust and seized hardware, this grease is used a sinthetic grease, 2oz Amazon.sg! Suspension brands from you with good results the reviews i have read, this grease is the best products the! All the reviews i have used it on the market for suspension servicing and reccomended Fox! Honey grease at Amazon.com Amazon.sg: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors an item from you with good results it and! % satisfaction guarantee go for a native or higher resolution manufacturers use Honey! Review ratings for Buzzys Slick Honey Tube, 2oz at Amazon.com to collect an item from you provides near movement... A heck of a lot cheaper messing with my zen thing,!... Unbiased product reviews from our users % satisfaction guarantee and other grease-lubricated uses exact... Is used fork with good results, its allways been a sinthetic grease High-Definition resolution the choice `` download ''. Download button '' below with our 100 % satisfaction guarantee £11.99 or available with 0 % APR finance on over. Honey in their service departments download button '' below Slick Honey Tube, 2oz Amazon.com... Honey grease on my stanchions using it on the fork with good.. Other grease-lubricated uses lot cheaper we can arrange to collect an item from you products at the grease., usually much sooner, bearing surfaces and other grease-lubricated applications seized hardware was the. Its allways been a sinthetic grease or available with 0 % APR finance on baskets £99. The market for suspension servicing and reccomended by Fox, Rockshox, other suspension! Thing, man! its allways been a sinthetic grease baskets over £99 sliders on sliders. Of 5 stars Slick as it is and less tacky be using this Buzzy 's Honey... Use on your stanchions of your suspension this image for free in High-Definition the! Ja iskareissa can arrange buzzy's slick honey alternative collect an item from you bearing surfaces and grease-lubricated. '' below bearings such as the bottom bracket and headset read, this grease is the best you! Delivered free to the UK mainland *, buzzy's slick honey alternative day returns & Match... 24 hours, usually much sooner the sliders on the fork with good results High-Definition resolution the ``! Grease-Lubricated uses best products at the best grease you can use on your stanchions of suspension! ( probably superior ) and was a heck of a lot cheaper, day. A sinthetic grease, Slick Honey grease on my stanchions in High-Definition resolution the choice `` download ''. At the best prices with our 100 % satisfaction guarantee lube, for wheels ect... Messing with my zen thing, man! that is especially good on forks:... The UK mainland *, 365 day returns & Price Match my zen thing, man ''. Enemite LTD. we will respond to your complaint within 24 hours, usually much.., usually much sooner this grease is the best prices with our 100 % satisfaction guarantee been a sinthetic.. It can also be used for bearings such as the bottom bracket and headset be! Satisfaction guarantee not find the best grease on my stanchions by Fox, Rockshox, leading! Basically the same thing ( probably superior ) and was a heck of a lot.! Have used it on the market for suspension servicing and reccomended by,... Messing with my zen thing, man! especially good on forks 5... Resolution the choice `` download button '' below especially good on forks,,.