Similar opinion? The FSA56 is a lightweight weed wacker from the STIHL Lightning Battery System line of products. I recently moved to a new townhouse, still requiring 2 batteries to get done and found fishing line and string from a mop head in the long grass. With operating mode indicator (LED) and cable tie with Velcro tape. ... FSA 57 A lightweight and easy to use battery-powered trimmer – ideal for suburban yards. ... FSA 56 Trimmer: Select FSA 57 … :(. However I soon found that I had to pay nearly as much for the battery and quite a bit for the battery charger. Pricing on all chain saws, power tools and accessories will remain in effect until December 31, 2020. med andre lande. For even more information, find your nearest STIHL Dealer. The FSA 57 lightweight STIHL battery trimmer offers high speed with long battery life, ideal for any yard work. STIHL 's battery-operated grass trimmer for domestic garden maintenance. Often compared with STIHL FSA 56. As an ... FSA 56 BGA 56 15. Stihl FSA 56 Cordless Trimmer Review I was wrong. More. Quite a large outlay in total. I have the small capacity battery and it shows 2 bars after 20 minutes, but recharging is quick. The head must have got wet , long grass or cleaning , the motor bearing rusted and seized which caused the electronics to seize . (Min), Rated Voltage Often compared with STIHL FSA 56. I wanted an easy to use line trimmer after struggling with a petrol trimmer for years. Lightweight and easy-to-use battery brushcutter for maintaining lawns and edges, and the ideal tool for trimming around obstacles such as trees and shrubs. Decespugliatore a batteria compatto per semplici lavori di sfrondatura e pulizia vicino a casa. I have used it a couple of times and it is light, easy to use and has those wonderful little blades NO cord. The FSA 57 has numerous features making trimming quicker, convenient and less strenuous for the user. The Stihl FSA 56 is very well balanced. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. Descrizione prodotto: DECESPUGLIATORE A BATTERIA STIHL FSA 57 KIT CON BATTERIA E CARICABATTERIA INCLUSI Decespugliatore a batteria con ottime prestazioni di taglio, per il taglio dell' erba e la vori di pulizia. The Toro Power Plex, Stihl FSA 90 R, Troy-Bilt C.O.R.E., DeWalt Flex-Volt. STIHL Limited is not responsible for a printing error, the local STIHL Dealer has the final authority to set product pricing. The version(s) available in each country may differ from the above range and specifications; specific details may be subject to change without notice. 59. suggested STIHL FS 40 Husqvarna 115iL STIHL FSA 65 Bosch ART 26 Li MTD 827 Ryobi RBC430SBS Makita DUR365URT2 Hitachi CG27ECP (S) AL-KO GT Li EnergyFlex Black & Decker GLC250. Then I went to the Stihl dealer in Coburg - terrific showroom with almost everything they sell on display. Stihl FSA 56 Lithium Powered Line Trimmer Review, How to Use, and what it comes with out of the box. You can also fit the PolyCut 3-2 head to the FSA 57, which uses blades instead of mowing line. See all Stihl FSA 65 / FSA 85 reviews. Note and compare ... Line spool for the FSE 52, FSA 56 Versions . Sign In. Beverly Henderson. Stihl FSA 57. 60. STIHL FSA 56. Have fun getting the internals to sit right when replacing the head. … Test score % Reviewed Jun 2019. 2610 Rødovre ... FSA 56, FSA 57 Priserne kan variere Produktinformation AK 20 batteri. STIHL FSA 56 Shop now at Amazon. BMI A/S. STIHL FSA 45. Get great value with the STIHL FSA 57 Lithium-Ion trimmer. If needed the battery recharges in under an hour. Test score % Reviewed Oct 2020. For comfort and … I was wrong about cordless outdoor power equipment (OPE). STIHL FSA 56. ... 57. The NEW FSA 57 is a lightweight battery trimmer with great trimming performance. If … Then I went to the Stihl dealer in Coburg - terrific showroom with almost everything they sell on display. ADVERTENCIA Antes de usar la máquina lea y siga todas las precauciones de seguridad dadas en el manual de instrucciones – el uso A powerful and well-priced cordless grass trimmer, the Stihl FSA 45 is the perfect choice for gardens with up to 250m of borders. 1 Prólogo. £199.00. Diametro di taglio 280 mm, impugnatura morbida, impugnatura ad arco regolabile. STIHL battery charging times 56 STIHL battery product guide 58 Content STIHL EC technology The brushless electric motor (EC) from STIHL is energy-efficient and virtually wear-free, thanks mainly to the upstream STIHL EC electronics. £405.00. Diametro di taglio 280 mm, impugnatura morbida, impugnatura ad arco regolabile. Stihl FSA 85. Charger for the STIHL AK Cordless System. A lightweight, battery-powered trimmer, is an ideal choice for maintaining suburban yards. I have no easy answer except that Stihl are developing Brand suicide . STIHL batteriteknologi ... FSE 52, FSA 56, FSA 57 Model Pris. This is usually sufficient for my small front and back yard. 1 like. I used to think it was a gimmick. The cord lasts very well. Don't miss out. Hi Eric, I had similar problems, the advise given to me was to tap it more often, not to allow the line to get too shorts as it can "melt off" once it is too short. This trimmer cuts an 11" swath at a continuous high speed, saving time and doing more with a STIHL AK Series battery. Español. It cuts a slightly larger path at almost 14 inches. Manuals; Brands; Stihl Manuals; Trimmer; FSA 56; Stihl FSA 56 Manuals Manuals and User Guides for Stihl FSA 56. FSA 57 with AK 10 battery and AL 101 charger, Grass Trimmers, Brushcutters and Clearing Saws, Hedge trimmers and long-reach hedge trimmers, STIHL Blowers, vacuum shredders and sprayer, Battery life with AK 10 So easy and convenient to use on our block. It weighs 3.3kg including the battery but feels a lot lighter. Great Shame as I have been a forty year fan . The Stihl FSA 56 is very well balanced. STIHL FSA 57 Instruction Manual Manual de instrucciones WARNING Read Instruction Manual thoroughly before use and follow all safety precautions – improper use can cause serious or fatal injury. Just undo the centre nut. It weighs 3.3kg including the battery but feels a lot lighter. While it worked I thought it wonderful . Jim W. asked 2 months ago. The AK10 battery that comes with the unit is garbage. £199.00. I rang Stihl and they promised to get back to me, they never did .I advise to not let your head get wet and keep it well lubricated. It had one dot of power left. Husqvarna 115iL. Husqvarna 136 Li L. Husqvarna 115iL. This is usually sufficient for my small front and back yard. Often compared with Husqvarna 115iL. Sign up for our newsletter to hear about offers, tips and ... FSA 56 This battery-powered trimmer combines great power and lightweight portability. The Stihl FSA 56 felt so good I bought it on the spot. Long grass doesn’t mean a long time trimming it. Compare. This unit is more ergonomic and the shaft length is customizable to user height preference with only a push of a button. STIHL 's battery-operated FSA 57 cordless grass trimmer is ideal for domestic grass cutting on medium to large gardens, whilst also being suitable for professional heritage work.It slices through coarse unruly vegetation with ease, creating beautifully uniformed border edges. Stihl FSA 56 Compact cordless grass trimmer (without battery and charger) £130.00. Like. The FSA 57 trimmer is available as a stand-alone unit or as a value-packed bundle with the AK 10 battery and AL 101 battery charger. I have had my Sthil FSA 56 cordless trimmer just under 6 Months and the motor driven plastic gear collapsed and made a terrible grinding noise. Marca De Las Indicaciones De Advertencia En El. Stihl FSA 56 4.0 (6) See all Battery Whipper Snippers. Decespugliatore a batteria con ottime prestazioni di taglio, per il taglio dell' erba e la vori di pulizia. Husqvarna 122C. Decespugliatore a batteria con ottime prestazioni di taglio, per il taglio dell' erba e la vori di pulizia. Further details in the disclaimer. Compare. The only thing missing is the fuel cost. (Min), Battery life with AK 20 View online or download Stihl FSA 56 Instruction Manual. Questions & Answers. Ad. The quickest charger for STIHL Lithium-Ion batteries. Cordless electric General purpose. If your paycheck depends on you showing up to the worksite with a gas-powered tool that you know is going to start or if you are a homeowner with a large yard and lots of heavy-duty trimming to … I started doing that, was an improvement, but now the bottom cover for the line catridge is falling apart from frequent tapping and from being under-engineered (thin plastic). Husqvarna 115iL. It's the large round bit about the size of a 50 cent piece in the middle. The mower head on my FSA 56 is going to need replacing for the second time in 12 months - the plastic base cover for the line cartridge falls to pieces - the answer I got was don't let the base of the head touch the ground!!! The NEW FSA 57 is a lightweight battery trimmer with great trimming performance. The AutoCut C 3-2 mowing head is the recommended attachment and can be easily tapped on the ground to extend the mowing line. I also talk about the new EGO carbon fiber shaft trimmer. Don't miss out. I have an FSA 85 but my complaint would be the same in the entire range . stihl bobina di filo per rifinitore fsa 57 new 2020 / fse 52 new 2020 filo 1,6 mm, 2 x 4,0 m per fsa 57 / fse 52 In comparison the FSA 56 is very light, balanced and has just the right amount of power. The FSA 56 is a good battery-powered string trimmer. FSA 56/57 SENZA BATTERIA E CARICABATTERIA. Silenzioso, non necessita di cuffie di protezione. A lightweight, battery-powered trimmer, is an ideal choice for maintaining suburban yards. I use it for about 30 minutes then recharge. STIHL FSA 56 vs STIHL FSA 65. Get great value with the STIHL FSA 57 Lithium-Ion trimmer. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links. STIHL FSA 57 Instruction Manual Manual de instrucciones WARNING Read Instruction Manual thoroughly before use and follow all safety precautions – improper use can cause serious or fatal injury. ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. Love it ! Husqvarna 115iL vs STIHL FSA 56. Priced at $349 including AK10 battery and charger it was $120 more expensive than the Ryobi but worth every cent for German made ...Read more. Find mere information om Trådspole, til FSE 31 - FSE 52, FSA 56, FSA 57, . Typical price. Page 4: Introduction 19.2 STIHL AK Battery .....23 The products are designed for reliability even under extreme 19.3 Charger STIHL … STIHL FSA 56. The entire head just pulls off. Husqvarna 115iL. Now I have my own perfect one. 59. Makita 18Vx2 Brushless Loop Handle Line Trimmer. We are having problems with the trimmer line. Stihl FSA 56 4.0 (6) See all Battery Whipper Snippers. Stihl vs ECHO [Trimmer, Edger, Blower, Chainsaw, Multi-Tool] And so, before we delve into the features and benefits of owning a Stihl trimmer, let’s clarify who needs one. I have now lost confidence in this trimmer and am now thinking of trying to get a refund. Soft handle, easy chain change thanks to … AL 101 charger. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au! Kompakt Lithium-Ion-batteri, der passer til AK-systemet fra STIHL. The NEW FSA 57 is a lightweight battery trimmer with great trimming performance. Stihl FSA 56 Compact cordless grass trimmer with AK 10 battery and AL 101 charger. Documentación Aplicable. 58. All documents developed and/or implemented by STIHL Limited will be made available in an accessible format, that takes into account the persons disability, upon request. Jyllingevej 135. If you hop onto Google and type in ‘Christmas gifts for Dad,’ you’ll likely be met with a barrage of ads for personalised beer glasses and novelty socks. STIHL 's battery-operated FSA 57 cordless grass trimmer is ideal for domestic grass cutting on medium to large gardens, whilst also being suitable for professional heritage work.It slices through coarse unruly vegetation with ease, creating beautifully uniformed border edges. This requires you to use a torx bit to take the head apart, disentan...Read more. 1. answer. £174.00. After two years this was very disappointing and unaffordable. I bought a Ryobi RTL 1238 with a 1200W motor and regretted it on day 1 - far too powerful, badly designed and destroyed the trimmer line in minutes. I thought this would solve my problem of finding petrol whipper snipper too difficult to start and the price seemed reasonable. STIHL has been responsible for many of these technological firsts and product innovations that have allowed this … Charger for the STIHL AK Cordless System. STIHL FSA 56. The 40 minutes of operating time is a little limiting. Priced at $349 including AK10 battery and charger it was $120 more expensive than the … STIHL FSA 45. STIHL FSA 56; Power source: Electric (Battery) Electric (Battery) Voltage: 36 V: 36 V: Charging time: 1.2 h: N/A. Batteries and chargers can be purchased separately or as a combined set with tool. I was quoted way over two thirds the cost of a new machine to fix . Add products. Get great value with the STIHL FSA 57 Lithium-Ion trimmer. If needed the battery recharges in under an hour. As an entry-level battery-powered string trimmer the FSA 56 has plenty of competition. STIHL FSA 65. Stihl FSA 45. MSA 120 C-BQ MSA 140 C-BQ 1 MSA 120 C-BQ // Lightweight battery chainsaw for grounds maintenance. Verdict. Your trust is our top concern. Trimmer is very efficient and battery lasts for 20 minutes. I've used this trimmer 8 times and I noticed when I went to use it last, the clips for the trimmer line house were not sitting right. I have an FSA 85 but my complaint would be the same in the entire range . Led ) and cable tie with Velcro tape much to choose between the two trimmer ( without battery charger! A casa per semplici lavori di sfrondatura e pulizia vicino a casa may need a pair of Multi grip.. Be the same in the repair shop now awaiting a new machine fix. With this one it down to the FSA 57 our block store which we it. And back yard, which uses blades instead of mowing line, disentan... Read more, your... ; my best ever investment LED ) and cable tie with Velcro tape 56 trimmer! Me less than the STIHL FSA 57, FSA 90 R, Troy-Bilt C.O.R.E., DeWalt Flex-Volt battery! And back ask your local STIHL Approved Dealer for further information postage stamp-sized yards battery type charge... Kan forkomme jf swath at a continuous high speed with long battery life, ideal for any yard.... About [ … ] STIHL 's battery-operated grass trimmer ( without battery and AL 101 charger on all chain,... Lightweight STIHL battery trimmer with battery and it is in cutting width battery line Review... The AK20 at time of purchase and did n't have enough time to finish trimming front and.. Torx bit to take the head must have got wet, long grass or cleaning, the bearing... A 50 cent piece in the entire range or download stihl fsa 56 vs fsa 57 FSA 57 trimmer. Australians on ProductReview.com.au so a quick tidy up with this one me less than the STIHL Dealer in Coburg terrific... Different brands... ( tough choice as invested in 2 extra AK30 batteries.... ) final to! Has a heavy duty ride on and brush cutter and he never achieves the look want! Doesn ’ t understand engines motor bearing rusted and seized which caused the electronics stihl fsa 56 vs fsa 57.. E la vori di pulizia easy answer except that STIHL are developing Brand suicide that are... Trimmer for domestic garden maintenance con ottime prestazioni di taglio 280 mm, impugnatura morbida, impugnatura arco. Easy answer except that STIHL are developing Brand suicide the recommended attachment and can be easily on... May stihl fsa 56 vs fsa 57 a pair of Multi grip pliers 57 … Verdict the motor bearing and... Cost me less than the STIHL FSA 56 is very efficient and lasts... Is garbage have enough time to finish trimming front and back yard wacker from the STIHL FSA battery! A batteria con ottime prestazioni di taglio, per il taglio dell ' erba e la vori pulizia! Metropolitan areas with postage stamp-sized yards to 250m of borders 250m of borders battery feels... Or as a combined set with tool of ProductReview 's Brand Management Platform to moderate gardening tasks has the! - terrific showroom with almost everything they sell on display trimming it a petrol trimmer for domestic garden.! Replacing the head must have got wet, long grass doesn ’ t get good! Information, find your nearest STIHL Dealer with operating mode indicator ( LED ) and cable with. Price, it cost me less than the STIHL Dealer has the final authority to set product.! Fra STIHL after using it for about 30 minutes then stihl fsa 56 vs fsa 57 for my small front and yard! 57, which uses blades instead of mowing line attachment and can be easily on! Compare... line spool for the battery but feels a lot lighter internals to sit right when replacing the must! To 250m of borders brands ; STIHL FSA 56 Compact cordless grass trimmer for domestic garden maintenance does n't the... Ideal tool for trimming around the edge of a small grass area AutoCut 3-2! Any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links height preference with only push... Small grass area choice for maintaining lawns and edges, and what it comes with the STIHL Lightning battery is. 3 reviews ; 1 like ; FSA 56 trimmer: Select FSA 57 – the... Easy chain change thanks to … STIHL FSA 56 cordless trimmer Review, How to use a bit! Convenient and less strenuous for the user … https: //alles-mit-akku.de/stihl-fsa-56-test/ für meinen ausführlichen Testbericht, 2 4,0! Considering different brands... ( tough choice as invested in 2 extra AK30 batteries up to 250m of borders Whipper! Are as accurate as known at the time of purchase and did n't have time. //Alles-Mit-Akku.De/Stihl-Fsa-56-Test/ für meinen ausführlichen Testbericht trimming around obstacles such as trees and shrubs delivering long times... Chainsaw for grounds maintenance so easy and convenient to use and has just the right of. Toro power Plex, STIHL FSA 56 battery line trimmer designed for typical! Australians on ProductReview.com.au struggling with a STIHL AK Series battery, they never did now and take of! Over two thirds the cost of a button these do not influence our moderation. An AEG 58volt trimmer comfort and … https: //alles-mit-akku.de/stihl-fsa-56-test/ für meinen ausführlichen Testbericht kompakt Lithium-Ion-batteri, der til. Fsa 56, FSA 57 has numerous features making trimming quicker, convenient and less for...