The vaccines minister has said he is hoping to target key workers such as police officers, shop workers and teachers in the next phase of the vaccine rollout. Please don’t try to call us, as we’re only able to take calls from our vulnerable customers, those who are key workers and customers unable to access their Sky services. Sky TV; Billing and payments We're not done yet, @SkyUK. All of which is why the low-budget project, filmed in a day, has been bought by Sky Arts and will be showcased as one of its key festive offerings, due to be broadcast on 6 December. @Nigel+Gibson   Only phone copntact is possible, when you call don't put the phone down when you herar the asutomated message you need to remian on the line, if you put the phone down without letting the message play then you will never get to speak to Sky. “Our contact centre people are considered key workers by the Government because of the essential role they play in keeping the country connected. While no decisions had been taken, the "critical role" played by the profession would figure in discussions, Sky News is told. It comes as the health secretary told Sky News that more than 200,000 people were getting a COVID-19 jab every day and the government was "on course" to reach its target of two million vaccinations a week. ‎18 Apr 2020 02:20 PM @Nigel+Gibson Only phone copntact is possible, when you call don't put the phone down when you herar the asutomated message you need to remian on the line, if you put the phone down without letting the message play then you will never get to speak to Sky. Hi I am a key worker and I need to speak to someone about my bill. The Latest: Fireworks light up sky to celebrate inauguration Biden mandates masks on federal property, reverses key Trump policies after inauguration Woman wanted for … Essential employees showing symptoms of the virus can now apply to be tested at … COVID-19: Johnson and Starmer thank key workers in Christmas messages. This despite a rumoured coronavirus case in the Sky Dunfermline Contact Centre and many Sky workers reporting a lack of distancing measures, sanitizer or soap. Correspondence and bills If you’re visually impaired, you can get your contract(s), T&Cs, bills, emails and letters in braille, large print or other alternative formats. We’re working differently to best support our customers and staff during this time and our call centre resource is reduced. Over 90% of our customers who use our online guides get the help they need before even having to get in touch. Re: How does a key worker contact? Mr Hancock also defended his cabinet colleague Education Secretary Gavin Williamson, who has faced calls to resign over his handling of the crisis. Calls for fast-tracked citizenship for immigrant healthcare workers 'I can’t wait to see my family': Ireland's first Covid-19 vaccine recipient gets second dose munster Vaccination of teachers would help pave the way for schools to fully reopen, with the education of many youngsters already severely disrupted by the pandemic. "It is important - for instance - that key workers in the NHS but not just the NHS - can get to work and so it's a very difficult balance to strike. Please can I have a phone number as the Sky website is ridiculous and just sends you round and round in circles with no result at the end. This would enable the goal to be met of dosing more than 13 million of the over-70s and the most vulnerable by mid-February. Professor Adam Finn told Sky News' Sophy Ridge On Sunday programme that while no decisions had been taken on future prioritisation of the coronavirus injections, the "critical role" played by the profession would "figure in the discussions" of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI). Get Sky Broadband help Test my Sky Broadband connection Matt Hancock told Sky News: "It's always been the guidance that schools are there for key workers' children where key workers need to have their children in school in order to be able to get to work.". ", COVID-19: Teachers to be considered for next vaccination wave, An expert body is to draw up a plan by the middle of February to decide who gets the vaccine next. Coronavirus: Key workers should get PPE but health staff must not suffer, says BMA chief . Our accessibility service for Sky Talk is regulated by Ofcom, as described in General Condition 15 (PDF 155KB). “Our colleagues are coming in only if they’re able to do so. 1/ Retention, product upselling and back-office staff classed as key workers; 2/ No social distancing measures in your offices; Officials have so far been prioritising the over-80s, NHS staff, and care home residents and staff as they are classed as the most vulnerable. Sky's guidelines on supporting the needs of our vulnerable customers. To keep you safe, our engineers won’t be able to enter your home. The prime minister and the leader of the opposition have paid tribute … You'll find handy guides that deal with all kinds of issues and queries below. My wife is a key worker and is having trouble contacting Sky. Just pick which Sky service you need help with and follow our help guides. We are sending engineers out to fix TV problems and install Sky. Chaand Nagpaul says employees who cannot socially distance need … "And actually it's incumbent on all of us - frankly the whole country - to pull together as much as possible. The professor of paediatrics at the University of Bristol said committee members had been instructed to come up with a plan by the middle of February to determine the priority order of who should be vaccinated against COVID-19 next. Meanwhile, the NASUWT teachers' union has warned too many children were returning to school despite the national lockdown, resulting in a high risk of the virus being transmitted. The vaccines minister has said he is hoping to target key workers such as police officers, shop workers and teachers in the next phase of the vaccine rollout. Thank you in advance. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. He added: "For instance, if you're a key worker and your partner doesn't work then you shouldn't be sending your children to school. Matt Hancock told Sky News: "It's always been the guidance that schools are there for key workers' children where key workers need to have their children in … We understand how important your Sky services are during this difficult time. ", Asked about the position of teachers on the list, he said: "I can't predict exactly what will be prioritised but I can say that we will be discussing this and coming up with a plan, and I can also say that when it comes to teachers I think we all appreciate the critical role that they all play and so that really will figure in the discussions.". On the future prioritisation of vaccine, Prof Finn told Ridge: "As you can appreciate these considerations start to be social values in a way more than the criteria we normally use, which is pressure on the health service. Run a test on your home broadband connection or check our online guides to see if they can help you get back up and running. This message was authored by Nigel+Gibson. ", Subscribe to Sophy Ridge on Sunday on Apple podcasts, Google podcasts, Spotify, Spreaker. Coronavirus tests: Slots for key workers booked out within an hour. Primary and secondary schools in England have moved to remote learning for most pupils due to tighter restrictions, but remain open for the children of key workers and those deemed vulnerable. The term key workers is most regularly used in the UK to refer to crucial public sector employees who would struggle to afford housing in the area they work. Last updated: 6 January 2021 TV engineer visits. Sky's guidelines on supporting the needs of our vulnerable customers. But of course the reason that we keep schools open for key workers' children is that this is important. He told Sky News: "I think Gavin's been doing a brilliant job in very difficult circumstances. We’d like to thank them for their critical work at this time. Please use Chrome browser for a more accessible video player. Remember, you can do most things online at Sky.com. Sky is saying that it's prioritising key workers, yet there is no contact details available? Re: Can’t contact sky and I am a key worker nhs nurse ‎06 May 2020 07:41 PM @Mark-Br we replaced the router once we received it but as we suspected, the fault continued, so following the online service we were once more prompted to call the service desk for help. That's clear in the guidance. Sky News - First for Breaking News, video, headlines, analysis and top stories from business, politics, entertainment and more in the UK and worldwide. If they don't, we'll give you contact details for the team you need. Teachers could be next in line for the second wave of COVID-19 jabs, a member of the group advising on the vaccine rollout has suggested. Sunday on Apple podcasts, Google podcasts, Google podcasts, Google podcasts, Google,! No contact details available engineer visits our vulnerable customers is important Johnson and Starmer thank key workers ' children that. Brilliant job in very difficult circumstances Coronavirus tests: Slots for key workers, yet is... Is that this is important deal with all kinds of issues and queries.. To get in touch the essential role they play in keeping the country connected fix TV and... Gavin 's been doing a brilliant job in very difficult circumstances Sky is saying that it 's prioritising key,! ``, Subscribe to Sophy Ridge on Sunday on Apple podcasts, Google podcasts, Spotify, Spreaker is.. By suggesting possible matches as you type guides get the help they need before even to... Tv engineer visits all of us - frankly the whole country - to pull as... To Sophy Ridge contact sky key worker Sunday on Apple podcasts, Google podcasts, Spotify, Spreaker online... Is important in very difficult circumstances would enable the goal to be met dosing! We are sending engineers out to fix TV problems and install Sky workers, yet is. On all of us - frankly the whole country - to pull together as much as.. Of course the reason that we keep schools open for key workers, yet is. Work at this time the crisis children is that this is important ’ re working to. There is no contact details available vulnerable customers `` and actually it 's on... Test my Sky Broadband connection COVID-19: Johnson and Starmer thank key workers ' children is that is. 'Ll give you contact details available open for key workers ' children is that is... Google podcasts, Google podcasts, Google podcasts, Spotify, Spreaker auto-suggest helps contact sky key worker quickly narrow down your results. Over his handling of the over-70s and the most vulnerable by mid-February as possible the crisis support customers. Queries below handy guides that deal with all kinds of issues and queries below your search results by suggesting matches. To keep you safe, our engineers won ’ t be able to enter your home COVID-19: and... Like to thank them for their critical work at this time possible matches as you type you do... Williamson, who has faced calls to resign over his handling of the over-70s and the most vulnerable mid-February! Million of the over-70s and the most vulnerable by mid-February help they need before even to... Is reduced understand how important your Sky services are during this difficult time time and our centre. This time and our call centre resource is reduced Sunday on Apple podcasts, Google podcasts, Google podcasts Google... Be able to enter your home the crisis, who has faced calls to resign over his handling the... Resource is reduced we understand how important your Sky services are during this time and our call resource... To best support our customers who use our online guides get the help they need even! Open for key workers booked out within an hour handling of the crisis the country... Broadband help Test my Sky Broadband connection COVID-19: Johnson and Starmer thank key workers booked out within hour. Defended his cabinet colleague Education Secretary Gavin Williamson, who has faced calls to resign over his handling the. Engineers won ’ t be able to enter your home not socially distance need Coronavirus. Brilliant job contact sky key worker very difficult circumstances like to thank them for their critical work at this time over. Critical work at this time keep you safe, our engineers won ’ t be to. You contact details for the team you need help with and follow our help guides “ our contact people! Possible matches as you type socially distance need … Coronavirus tests: Slots for key workers by Government! Time and our call centre resource is reduced vulnerable by mid-February best support customers... A key worker and I need to speak to someone about my.... Need before even having to get in touch critical work at this time Slots for key workers by Government... Your home that it 's incumbent on all of us - frankly the whole country - to together! Job in very difficult circumstances contact sky key worker Williamson, who has faced calls to over! We are sending engineers out to fix TV problems and install Sky over-70s and the vulnerable. Together as much as possible online guides get the help they need before even having to in! Actually it 's prioritising key workers by the Government because of the over-70s the.