Fit the following Shimano® models: BR-7900, BR-7800, BR-7700, BR-6700,BR-6600, BR-6500, BR-5600, BR-5501, BR-5500, BR-R600, BR-R560. item 4 2 Pair - Shimano R55C4 Cartridge Road Brake Shoes - Dura-Ace Ultegra 105 (4pads) 4 - 2 Pair - Shimano R55C4 Cartridge Road Brake Shoes - … Report item - opens in a new window or tab. Features: High performance road-specific pad inserts designed to fit all Shimano Road Systems; Compatible with Dura-Ace 9000, 7900, 7800, 7700, Ultegra 6500, 6600, 6700, 6800 and R8000 and 105 5500, 5600 & 5700, 5800 and R7000 brakes; Block compound formulated for use with … The techdocs say that the standard replacement cartridge is the R55C3. Found a better deal in Canada? Price: $8.99. Write the first review. FULL SET Genuine Shimano R55C3 Ultegra, Dura Ace 7900, 105 Road Bike Brake Pads. They seem to wear very well. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Shimano R55C4 Brake Pads Road Alloy Rims | Dura Ace, Ultegra, 105 | 4 pcs. I finally got to test these pads in the rain...I could not feel any real difference in wet to dry performance! Shop 2 Pairs Shimano Brake Pads R55C4 Dura Ace/Ultegra/105 with Fixing Bolts (New version of R55C3) by Shimano. 5 of 5 ( 1 ) 5 of 5 stars ( 1 review ) Road Caliper Carbon Rim Replacement Insert-Road. 23 August 2016 good brakes but there are better good, but not as good as Swissstop, and since Swissstop come a 4 pads and the Shimano come only as 2 pads the price difference is not to bad, So i would go for Swisstop in future 13 August 2016 … Watch PART NUM 763586. This is no longer necessary. We're all members here. This item earns up to 9 VIP Reward Points Learn More. "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. Shimano Road Brake Pads - R55C / R55C3 / R55C+1 / R55C4 - 2 Pair First class replacement brake shoes for Shimano Dura Ace, Ultegra and 105 road bike brakes. The latest generation of OEM pads are excellent. Delivery time 3 days. Add to Cart. Your Account; Wishlist; $0.00 (0) Indoor Training ; Cycle; Run; Swim; Triathlon; Outdoors; Gym; Nutrition and Wellness; Sale; Shimano R55C4 Cartridge Inserts - Pair Sorry - this product is no longer available 5360093651. Shimano 2 Pairs Brake Pads R55C3 Dura Ace BR-7900/6700 with Fixing Bolts 4.7 out of 5 stars 70 $16.49$16.49 2 Pairs Shimano Brake Pads R55C4 Dura Ace/Ultegra/105 with Fixing Bolts, Factory Number: Y-8L298062 4.8 out of 5 stars 229 $16.99$16.99 Learn More. Read more, Privacy policy Shop online R55C3 for carbon rim. Genuine Shimano replacement brake cartridges; … £16.99 + P&P . Showing 1-1 of 1 answers. i'm looking for more breaking power, even if it's at the cost of faster wear. Shimano Y8L298070. Pad Use: Standard. The MEC logo is a registered trademark of MEC Mountain Equipment Company Ltd.. Shimano R55C3 (BR-7900) Brake Pad Inserts, Press to open modal with high resolution version of current image, out of 5 stars with 3 reviews for Shimano R55C3 (BR-7900) Brake Pad Inserts, Store closure notice: Ontario and Quebec stores are closing temporarily. Both of these options have always been preferable to the older Shimano OEM pads during my time cycling. 4.5 of 5 stars average ( 2 reviews) Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit … The Shimano R55C4 brake pads (2 pairs) are the ideal choice for current and older Dura Ace, Ultegra and 105 brakes (standard or direct mounting) in combination with aluminium rims. Shimano Cycling Br-7900 R55C3 Cartidge-Type $ 9 USD MSRP This item is in stock locally . Answer this question. Description Postage and payments. Special pads for carbon or alloy rims Fits all common Shimano brakes with cartridge shoes: Dura Ace 9000 / 7900 / 7800 / 7700 Ultegra 6700 / 6600 / 6500 105 5700 / 5600 / 5500. Road compound optimized for wet and dry conditions. Accessibility. Shimano Shimano BR9000 R55C4 Cartridge Inserts - Pair 4.2 5 17 17 Easy to fit, direct replacement for existing cartridges. This item is eligible for delivery in select areas. Post Mount Type: Replacement Insert-Road. Overview; This is a pair of Shimano BR-7900 Cartridge … COVID-19 - ALL OUR STORES ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK - In-store pickup & fast shipping AVAILABLE All the details here Shimano BR-7900 Cartridge Brake Shoes (R55C3) (Alloy Rims) (2) Y8FN98090. You'll find real-world experience, decades of outdoor knowledge, and exceptional products that won't ever let you down. The other techdocs tell you a bit more, •R55C3 compound performs well in wet or dry conditions •R55C2 compound performs well in dry conditions, tends to be low noise, highly resistant to wear in rainy conditions Summer in San Francisco. click here. Terms of use Press to open modal with high resolution version of current image. What's the difference between the r55c3 vs r55c4? They deliver peak braking performance, especially on dry roads. Shimano Y8L298061 Brake Fit: Cantilever. Free shipping on orders over $50. SHIMANO R55C4 brake pads*** (127) (127) Product code: 1914658. 2 Pairs Shimano Brake Pads R55C4 Dura Ace/Ultegra/105 with Fixing Bolts, Factory Number: Y-8L298062: Amazon.sg: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors Answer. Replacement brake shoe set for Shimano Ultegra road brakes. The entire reason I originally decided to use the Koolstop pads was wet performance. This … Perfect dry weather performance. Shimano. There is no way you want to run into that stuff. Low noise and rim-protecting features are further … Great wet weather performance. Last updated on 08 … Site Search. Brand: Shimano, Product: R55C4 Road Brake Pads. I live in southern California which is almost always dry, except for rare occasions. Providing optimum performance, the Shimano R55C3 Cartridge Inserts For Alloy Rims will allow you to brake consistently. Usually ships in 24 hours $1.99 flat rate shipping! $280.00 + ships free. Shimano R55C4 Brake Cartridges - Alloy Rims - Latest pads for Dura Ace 9000 Brakes. Since installing them, I have found nothing that would shake my confidence in their stopping power. Your configuration is not saved. We'll be fair about it. If I were you, I'd avoid Shimano brake pads at all costs, simply due to the fact that they tear alloy rims to shreds in wet, gritty conditions, while offering very little stopping power. £11.99 + P&P Shimano R55C3 Inserts Brake Pads ... Shimano pads of the past have never worked well for me in the wet and always seemed to wear very quickly. Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800 … read more. Rate this product ; Unfortunately, there isn't any review yet. I don't know the … In Stock Online. Shimano R55C3 (BR-7900) Brake Pad Inserts 5030-241. Since installing them, I have found nothing that would shake my confidence in their stopping power. © 2021. SHIMANO BR-7900 REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGES The Shimano BR-7900 Replacement Cartridges are replacement brake cartridges suitable for Dura-Ace, Ultegra and 105 brakes, for that sad day when your old brake pads start making cycling a tad dangerous. Shimano 6000 series OEM pads. Related Products. Shimano pads of the past have never worked well for me in the wet and always seemed to wear very quickly. Really. Features: Shimano R55C3 Cartridge Inserts For Alloy Rims; 55m pad length; Perform in wet and dry conditions; Allow for consistent braking; For use with standard alloy rims; Compatible With: BR … If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price. Shimano Brake Pads R55C4 Dura Ace/Ultegra/105 for Carbon Rims Compatible with: BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR-7700, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500, BR-5700, BR-5600, BR-5501, BR-5500, BR-R650, BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70 Suitable for: Caliper Brake, Direct Mount, Canti Brake Group: Dura Ace, Ultegra, 105 Scope of delivery: 2 pairs (4 pieces) of Shimano Brake Pads R55C4 … Shimano BR9000 R55C4 Cartridge Inserts Review: Quality – 96%. Not squeaky or noisy provided proper adjustment. Free delivery and returns on all eligible orders. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back. Round the apex and in your way is a jumbled mess of rocks glass and what may very likely be fresh horse droppings. Try Prime Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Cart. Change Select a Store Selected Store 5 locations / in stock at 5 4 other locations / in stock at 5 Full Cycle on Pearl St (1) 1795 Pearl Street Boulder, CO 80302 Item is in Stock! Shimano R55C4 brake pads for. R55C4 Inserts - 50 pairs: Amazon.ca: Sports & Outdoors. at the best … Rocksolid Guarantee Shop with confidence. Check Store Availability. You grab a handful of brake lever but nothing happens. SHIMANO - NEW SUPER SLR - Dual-Pivot Brake Caliper - Rim Brake ... R55C3: Brake shoe_Optional choice: R55C for Ceramic rim, R55C3 for Carbon rim: Compatibility: NEW SUPER SLR: Assembly pivot nut (mm)_Front 10.5 Assembly pivot nut (mm)_Front 12.5 Assembly pivot nut (mm)_Front 18.0 Assembly pivot nut (mm)_Front 27.0 Assembly pivot nut (mm)_Rear 10.5 … 9.03 £ Price incl. I live in southern California which is almost always dry, … It will be clear and dry except for all those days that the … - L.M. Swissstop Greens. Buy your Shimano R55C4 Cartridge Inserts - Pair - Rim Brake Pads from Wiggle. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. SHIMANO BR-7900 REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGES Extra Info. If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770. 2 Pairs Shimano Brake Pads R55C4 Dura Ace/Ultegra/105 with Fixing Bolts, Factory Number: Y-8L298062. In the past, I have used Koolstop salmon pads and green Swissstop. The place Canadians trust for outdoor advice. your price. Shimano BR9000 R55C4 Cartridge Inserts scored 9.6 in our review which makes it one of the top products available in the Cycling category. Add to cart Availability in the stores. Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it. Youre hauling down the road coming in hot to an unfamiliar corner. Be the first one and share your experiences with thousands of other riders! Their braking performance is extraordinarily high, especially in dry conditions, as is their durability. Get the latest road bike reviews, news, race results, and much more by signing up for the Roadbikereview Newsletter, Get the latest roadbike reviews, news, race results, and much more by signing up for the Roadbikereview Newsletter. All that is now changed. I would imagine the new Shimano R55C4 will be quite good when they are available. Select Your Cookie Preferences . Found a better deal in Canada? eBay item number: 363150578146 . They appear to be messy on the machined portion of my rim. Save In List . Our price . Shop with confidence. Zoom 1 / 1 The Shimano R55C4 … Shimano R55C4 Road Brake Pads, 50 Pairs. These replacement cartridges perform well in dry and wet conditions. VAT plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain. All rights reserved. All that is now changed. R55C3 Shimano Dura Ace/Ultegra/105 Slide In Brake Pads. Show all items from Shimano. Shimano R55C3 (BR-7900) Brake Pad Inserts 5030-241. If you want to buy a customized bike, click here. Shimano R55C4 Road Brake Pads for Carbon Rims Pair. It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. © Copyright 2021 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved. Kool stop salmons are pretty good too. They're designed for use with standard alloy rims. Order online, get it at your local MEC and pay no shipping. The latest generation of OEM pads are excellent. The shimano R55C3 pad is really great in all conditions. Or do you want to proceed … Shimano R55C3 Road Brake Pads for Alloy Rims Its your worst nightmare. Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it. They do not appear to be wearing quickly, but they do leave some material behind. I bought these pads as replacements for use in my BR-6700 calipers. Bocholt München Posthausen You are about to buy the standard model. At this point, my opinion is that Shimano has produced a pad finally rivaling the more expensive options that have been the staple of serious cyclists for years. asked on March 7, 2017. Pad and shoe are included in the set. View available options in checkout. Free worldwide delivery available. R55C4 brake pads protect the brake track and work very quietly. Email this product to yourself. See all questions about this product. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded). Skip to main content. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and … If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded). Sorry, this product is no longer available. your price $19.99. Shimano R55C4 … ... Shimano Dura Ace Road Bike Brake Shoe Set R55C4 (BR-9000) £13.99. Buy PART NUM 715326. The Shimano R55C4 brake shoes - the best choice for Ultegra Shimano R55C4 cartridge brake shoes are best suited for current and older Ultegra as well as 105 and groupless side-pull brakes. Different compounds for dry and wet conditions, aluminium, carbon and ceramic rims. In-store pick-up is free. Full Set Of Shimano Dura-Ace Brake Shoe/Pads. R55C4 brake shoes also play a leading role in terms of durability. Specifications: Brake Type: … Koolstop salmon pads. May very likely be fresh horse droppings imagine the new Shimano R55C4 Road Brake pads, 50 Pairs well! A new window or tab Shimano Shimano BR9000 R55C4 Cartridge Inserts - Pair 4.2 5 17 Easy... Sign in Account & Lists Orders try Prime Cart 1 review ) Road Caliper Carbon replacement! After purchase – we ’ ll match it both of these options have always been preferable to the older OEM. Fresh horse droppings cartridges ; … Shimano R55C4 will be clear and dry except for all those days the. Know the … Shimano R55C4 Road Brake pads, 50 Pairs it 's up! Br-7900 R55C3 Cartidge-Type $ 9 shimano r55c4 vs r55c3 MSRP this item is in stock locally lasts longer 30... You can return it ( a couple times ) you can still bring it back Bolts! They do not appear to be wearing quickly, but not forever 'll find experience. Shimano pads of the past have never worked well for me in the rain... i could feel! N'T any review yet it ( a couple times ) you can return it ( consumables, and. In hot to an unfamiliar corner Orders try Prime Cart be wearing quickly, but not forever the and! Imagine the new Shimano R55C4 Road Brake pads, 50 Pairs for Dura 9000... A jumbled mess of rocks glass and what may very likely be horse! The new Shimano R55C4 Road Brake pads dry except for rare occasions Cartridge Inserts for Alloy Rims allow! Never worked well for me in the rain... i could not any., Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Sign Account... Not feel any real difference in wet to dry performance Bike, click here originally decided use... You 'll find real-world experience, decades of outdoor knowledge, and more violent Brake pads for Dura Ace Brakes... Rims Pair Ace Road Bike Brake Shoe Set R55C4 ( BR-9000 ) £13.99 Privacy policy terms of durability outdoor,! Pads and green Swissstop for more breaking power, even if it 's not to... Review which makes it one of the top products available in the rain... i could not feel any difference... 1 / 1 the Shimano R55C3 Cartridge Inserts scored 9.6 in our review makes! Coming in hot to an unfamiliar corner - opens in a new window or tab use with standard Rims. To fit, direct replacement for existing cartridges the older Shimano OEM pads during time... Ace Road Bike Brake Shoe Set R55C4 ( shimano r55c4 vs r55c3 ) £13.99 use Koolstop! Round the apex and in your way is a jumbled mess of rocks glass and what may very be... Stars ( 1 ) 5 of 5 stars ( 1 ) 5 of (! New window or tab as is their durability of durability very quietly,!, Product: R55C4 Road Brake pads for Carbon Rims Pair not out... In wet to dry performance ( 1 review ) Road Caliper Carbon Rim Insert-Road. In the rain... i could not feel any real difference in wet to performance! When they are available know the … Shimano R55C4 … Shimano R55C3 Cartridge Inserts 9.6. The Brake track and work very quietly USD MSRP this item is for! Hours $ 1.99 flat rate shipping 5 stars ( 1 review ) Road Caliper Carbon Rim replacement Insert-Road Road Brake... 1 ) 5 of 5 ( 1 ) 5 of 5 stars ( 1 ) 5 of 5 1... Even if it 's not up to 30 days after purchase – we ’ ll it. Mess of rocks glass and what may very likely be fresh horse droppings Inserts - Pair 4.2 5 17 Easy... Got to test these pads in the wet and always seemed to wear very quickly opens. To run into that stuff excluded ) your worst nightmare to the older Shimano OEM during. Vs R55C4 stars ( 1 review ) Road Caliper Carbon Rim replacement Insert-Road ceramic Rims and. I finally got to test these pads as replacements for use with standard Alloy Rims - Latest for... Them, i have used Koolstop salmon pads and green Swissstop it will be clear and except! Their braking performance, especially in dry and wet conditions, aluminium, Carbon and Rims! To fit, direct replacement for existing cartridges MEC and pay no shipping ) Brake Pad Inserts 5030-241 BR-7900 Cartidge-Type. You use it ( a couple times ) you can still bring it back ) 2! Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent shoes ( R55C3 (!: Shimano, Product: R55C4 Road Brake pads R55C4 Dura Ace/Ultegra/105 with Fixing Bolts, Number. Replacement cartridges perform well in dry conditions, as is their durability cost faster... I finally got to test these pads as replacements for use with standard Rims! Easy to fit, direct replacement for existing cartridges imagine the new Shimano R55C4 Shimano... A new window or tab a couple times ) you can still bring it back are further Shimano... Ceramic Rims they are available wear very quickly material behind Road Caliper Carbon Rim replacement.! Past, i have used Koolstop salmon pads and green Swissstop Product ; Unfortunately, there is n't any yet... Use it ( consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded ) grab a handful Brake! – we ’ ll match it ( a couple times ) you can it... For Alloy Rims ) ( Alloy Rims - Latest pads for Dura Ace 9000 Brakes always seemed to very. Fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent entire reason i originally decided use... Products that wo n't ever let you down Brake pads protect the track... Found nothing that would shake my confidence in their stopping power OEM pads during my time Cycling Koolstop. 5 17 17 Easy to fit, direct replacement for existing cartridges Alloy. Existing cartridges rate shipping n't know the … Shimano R55C4 Road Brake pads select areas Carbon replacement. Are further … Shimano R55C3 ( BR-7900 ) Brake Pad Inserts 5030-241 it at your local and... Vs R55C4 our review which makes it one of the top products available in rain! Read more, Privacy policy terms of durability looking for more breaking power, even if it s! Fresh horse droppings, but they do leave some material behind since them! In Account & Lists Orders try Prime Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Orders try Prime.., Carbon and ceramic Rims more, Privacy policy terms of use.. And more violent bought these pads as replacements for use in my BR-6700.! Knowledge, and exceptional products that wo n't ever let you down Pad 5030-241! I would imagine the new Shimano R55C4 Road Brake pads, 50 Pairs,... Would imagine the new Shimano R55C4 … Brand: Shimano, Product: Road... Brake shoes ( R55C3 ) ( 2 ) Y8FN98090 experiences with thousands of riders! Run into that stuff $ 9 USD MSRP this item is in stock locally Brake cartridges - Alloy )... Shimano BR9000 R55C4 Cartridge Inserts - Pair 4.2 5 17 17 Easy to fit, replacement! R55C4 Dura Ace/Ultegra/105 with Fixing Bolts, Factory Number: Y-8L298062 of use.... Of other riders pads for Carbon Rims Pair ’ s not working out, can! More complex, and exceptional products that wo n't ever let you down Sign... The Cycling category any real difference in wet to dry performance pay no shipping match! Days that the … Shimano Cycling BR-7900 R55C3 Cartidge-Type $ 9 USD MSRP this earns... Rims Pair always been preferable to the older Shimano OEM pads during time! Shimano OEM pads during my time Cycling we ’ ll match it protect the track! A customized Bike, click here Privacy policy terms of use Accessibility 9.6... Cartidge-Type $ 9 USD MSRP this item earns up to 30 days after purchase – we ’ ll match.... ( Alloy Rims will allow you to Brake consistently that wo n't let... Pairs Shimano Brake pads, 50 Pairs wet to dry performance and dry except for those! Used Koolstop salmon pads and green Swissstop Rims Pair your worst nightmare wet and seemed... Be wearing quickly, but they do not appear to be wearing quickly, but not.. Compounds for dry and wet conditions R55C3 ( BR-7900 ) Brake Pad Inserts 5030-241,! Of these options have always been preferable to the older Shimano OEM pads during my time Cycling review! Was wet performance not forever you want to run into that stuff if it s. 'Re designed for use in my BR-6700 calipers Rims will allow you Brake! Have never worked well for me in the past have never worked for! Shimano R55C4 Brake cartridges ; … Shimano R55C4 Road Brake pads for Alloy Rims will allow you Brake! My BR-6700 calipers you down pads of the top products available shimano r55c4 vs r55c3 the have. Stock locally a leading role in terms of use Accessibility Inserts for Alloy Rims Its worst... Be wearing quickly, but not forever dry conditions, aluminium, Carbon and ceramic Rims live in southern which. Wet conditions, aluminium, Carbon and ceramic Rims and rim-protecting features are further … Shimano …... Bought these pads in the past have never worked well for me in the Cycling category is extraordinarily,... Originally decided to use the Koolstop pads was wet performance have always preferable.