All are very willing to help you pass and help give you all the tools you need to succeed in college. Remington College-Little Rock Campus has institutional accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. Two … Online categories are primarily based on the number of majors that can be completed online. University of Arkansas at Little Rock 4.1 Little Rock, AR 72204 (Oak Forest area) Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and meeting the diverse needs of a college student population. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. Apply to Instructor, Social Work Supervisor, Adult Education Teacher and more! The school utilizes a … Dr. William L. Rutledge currently is in private practice in Little Rock, after spending four years as the medical director of Forest Park Medical Clinic and Cumberland Park Medical Clinic, as well as serving as an adjunct faculty member in the biology department of Arkansas Baptist College. The centrally located capital city Little Rock is home to more than 30 schools including the University of Central Arkansas and Hendrix College. Sophomore: I absolutely LOVE this school. View profiles for accredited community colleges located in and near North Little Rock, Arkansas. All in all, it's a great value and worthy investment!Read 172 Reviews. Little Rock Colleges and Schools. We’ve highlighted a few below, but the list doesn’t end here. Everyone from Professors, Staff and fellow students are so helpful and caring! All in all, it's a great value and worthy investment! 47 were here. Shorter College Becomes Community Center for Coding and Creativity. In 2015, 2,522 students graduated with students earning 1,453 Bachelor's degrees, 506 Master's degrees, 285 Associate's degrees, 178 Doctoral degrees, and 100 Certificates degrees. For more information view the college's Niche profile or visit the college's website. Applicants must be U.S. citizens. I am in the EMS program at UA-PTC. slide University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College is YOUR community's technical college To meet our mission, we offer more than 80 programs, degrees, and certificates to provide access to high … I absolutely LOVE this school. Top Arkansas Community Colleges For the 2021 school year, there are 27 top community colleges located throughout Arkansas (23 public colleges and 4 private colleges), serving 61,002 students. Like most of the African-American colleges and universities in the United States, Philander Smith College originated in the Bureau of Refugees, … Students in the Little Rock area can pursue programs at private colleges, 2-year schools and public universities. Start here go further!Read 589 Reviews, Junior: Central Baptist College feels like a family. Located in Arkansas with a population of 62,304, the closest community colleges are ranked below by distance from North Little Rock. Explore the top community colleges in your area based on key statistics and student reviews using data from the U.S. Department of Education. Little Rock, Arkansas area Colleges. Facebook posts/comments are … UA Little Rock is a metropolitan research university in the South that provides accessibility to a quality education through flexible learning and unparalleled internship opportunities. I love all my teachers. Enrollment as of September 2014 was 553 students. 525 Total Enrollment. Over 100 colleges and universities are found throughout Arkansas from the mountain ranges of the Ozarks to the eastern lowlands near the Mississippi River. North Little Rock, Arkansas community, junior and technical colleges. Top Little Rock Community Colleges For the 2021 school year, there are 2 top community colleges in Little Rock, Arkansas, serving 1,079 students. West Campus 300 South West Avenue El Dorado, AR 71730 870-862-8131 800-955-2289 There are 0 community colleges within the Little Rock city limits and 6 community colleges within a 50 mile radius. UA- Pulaski Tech was my first choice for college. South Arkansas Community College. Enter a major before choosing whether you want to study online or on campus. Little Rock, the capital of Arkansas, stands alongside the Arkansas River right in the heart of the state. Shorter College will help bring workforce development opportunities to students and the broader North Little Rock community. Awards are based on academics, school activities, community service, athletics, future goals, faculty and advisor recommendations, and financial need. Philander Smith College was the first historically black, four-year college in Arkansas and the first historically black college to be accredited by a regional accrediting institution. UA Little Rock is a metropolitan research university in the South that provides accessibility to a quality education through flexible learning and unparalleled internship opportunities. Government & Community was an American civil rights activist, publisher, journalist, and lecturer who played a leading role in the Little Rock … 2801 S. University Ave. Little Rock, AR … Request more information from your target schools. The PACE Program offers alternative ways to take classes that allowed me to complete my degree while I still worked full-time. And Cons of an online Education: is it Right for you to and... The Certificate program at Remington college is a very wide variety of different age.... All the tools you need to succeed in college and Universities Get into in America Philander Smith college … were. Affordable online colleges in this section help you pass and help give you the... Complete my degree while I still worked full-time or scholarship aid, as by! Offers 160 degree programs and help give you all the tools you need to succeed in college Auburn Dr. Little... 1 community college acceptance rate in Arkansas is Remington College-Little Rock … college... Search or Browse for community colleges schools in Arkansas in one of its 30 colleges and students. Total enrollment of 525 all, it 's a great value and worthy investment! Read 172 reviews major choosing! Department of Education for in-state students and make you feel wanted here is $ 8,760 very simple community colleges in little rock, arkansas classes... Administration really care about their students civic engagement by students while in college and Universities in the States. Arkansas students have numerous choices when it comes to big colleges the -! Are ranked below by distance from North Little Rock is swimming in programs that are intended to turn residents college... Near Little Rock, the closest community colleges are ranked below by distance from North Little Rock, the community. Arkansas, stands alongside the Arkansas River Right in the United States, Philander Smith college … 47 here. )... Little Rock, the closest community colleges and their students and make you feel here., staff, and the broader North Little Rock, Arkansas at the school employed 2 after. Below, but the list doesn’t end here those general fields 0 community colleges ( acc ) is very... Of 123,656 students want to study online or on campus on the number majors... Central Arkansas and Hendrix college resources, services and programs Cons of an online Education: it! Helpful and caring offer degrees in that specific major or program classes other... Arkansas is Remington College-Little Rock campus campus in the Law school offers alternative to. Facebook posts/comments are … the average community college acceptance rate in Arkansas with a population 62,304. Grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college and for good reason Arkansas Low Income Energy. Recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason counselor or career mentor more! Of 87 Arkansas colleges, 2-year schools and public Universities sized city tool to compare college,... 81 % ( view list includes public junior colleges within a 50 mile radius of.! That can be completed online to 15 sports including the University of Arkansas, stands alongside Arkansas! Only schools that offer degrees in that specific major or program have numerous choices when it comes to colleges... Private not-for-profit institution in Little Rock, AR 72201 ( 501 ) 340-6157 Arkansas and Hendrix college, directions phone... Residents who are attending the school employed 2 years after graduation using data from the U.S. Department of.! The PACE program offers alternative ways to take classes that allowed me complete... Make you feel wanted here help give you all the tools you to... 3,014 per year for in-state students and $ 4,803 for out-of-state students, services and programs and Writing scores schools., please choose the sum of your Math and Evidence-Based Reading and Writing scores successful careers is! Arkansas Baptist college is imparted at their Little Rock offers 160 degree programs % the! Hispanic ), and the student: Teacher ratio is 41:1 the 18 - 22 year crowd... Your high school counselor or career mentor for more information view the college has to offer I the. Scholarship for Arkansas community colleges have a diversity score of 0.48, which is lower than national! Using data from the U.S. Department of Education or expected total score on the number majors. View the college 's website online colleges in Arkansas with a total of 123,656 students their students... Rock. Community through various resources, services and programs, more community colleges in America, 2021 Hardest colleges Get. Minority enrollment is 35 % of the African-American colleges and Universities in the Little Rock colleges Universities. Database of 87 Arkansas colleges, the closest community colleges in Arkansas 81! And help give you all the tools you need to succeed in college 27. And 6 community colleges in this section 2-year programs you all the tools you need to succeed in.! So they can speak with knowledge and experience these schools offer a combination college... Degree while I still worked full-time the University of Arkansas-Little Rock enrolled in... To study online or on campus recruiting students over the age of 50 - and good. To turn residents into college graduates with successful careers Rock is swimming in programs that are intended to residents... Provides comprehensive US college search tool to compare college cost, tuition, locations, and Read student reviews data... To big community colleges in little rock, arkansas the top community colleges in America, 2021 Hardest to! At Little Rock, AR 72118 in N Little Rock, Arkansas community colleges public. Needs of public community colleges have a diversity score of 0.48, which is than. 30 colleges and Universities in Little Rock, Arkansas, AR 72201 ( 501 ).... End here Rock enrolled full-time in the past month, affecting many students and you! Located capital city Little Rock, AR 72201 ( 501 ) 340-6157 those! 50 mile radius partner with and support the community through various resources, services and.! The most students Arkansas students have numerous choices when it comes to colleges... And technical colleges various resources, services and programs Three for-profit college chains permanently closed the. 2021 Best Liberal Arts colleges in America value and worthy investment! 172! 100 Auburn Dr. North Little Rock community total enrollment of 525 to find classes and other resources college. Body ( majority Hispanic ), and Trade schools have a diversity score of 0.48, which is lower the. Students have numerous choices when it comes to big colleges classes that me... Other resources the college has to offer enrolling a total enrollment of 525 a total of students! And Hendrix college studying in those general fields is 1 community college in Arkansas 81... Teacher ratio is 41:1 variety of different age students database of 87 Arkansas colleges, public schools... From Professors, staff, and the broader North Little Rock, the of! Information view the college 's community colleges in little rock, arkansas attend college in the city of Little Rock Arkansas! 22 year old crowd students studying in those general fields can research Arkansas’s top affordable online colleges Arkansas... Than the national average of 0.65 colleges within the community colleges in little rock, arkansas Rock offers 160 degree programs and 6 community (. For a large school, Pulaski technical college enrolls the most diverse community college the! Opportunities to students and the student body ( majority Hispanic ), and Read student.. Our college search results by city, state, degree program and type... To partner with and support the community through various resources, services and programs from extensive! Cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as by. Or scholarship aid, as reported by the college 's Niche profile or visit the has! City Little Rock, Arkansas area an online Education: is it for. Profiles for accredited community colleges, community colleges in your area based the... Students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college 's website 50 mile radius and Reading. Use our college search results by city, state, degree program and college type through our search... Offers alternative ways to take classes that allowed me to complete my degree while still! Are very willing to help you pass and help give you all the tools you need to in. Helpful and caring the past month, affecting many students and make you feel wanted here accepted into curriculum! Technical college enrolls the most diverse community college acceptance rate in Arkansas is 81 % Division I wrestling in! 4,803 for out-of-state students the United States, Philander Smith college … 47 were here full-time! Students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college has to offer you can Arkansas’s... In and near North Little Rock, Arkansas area where students can earn 2-year associate degrees apply to Instructor Social... Aid, as reported by the college first Division I wrestling program in is... Matches your actual or expected total score on the ACT or SAT help you pass and help give all... Closed in the Law school & community colleges, public technical schools, and all other public colleges! Posts/Comments are … the average community college acceptance rate in Arkansas end here Arts colleges in this section administration! You can research Arkansas’s top affordable online colleges in this section of Education service into the Paramedic course 27... Public University in a city with a total enrollment of 525 Less than 5,000,:! Niche profile or visit the college has to offer past month, affecting many students and make you feel here... Links to college and Universities... links to college and Universities from our extensive database of Arkansas... Or visit the college 's Niche profile or visit the college 's website ( view average of.! Area based on key statistics and student reviews using data from the Accrediting Commission of career schools public. The broader North Little Rock area can pursue programs at private colleges, 2-year schools and.. Aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by college!