2 Reviews 2 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here. Jul 04, 2018. Great salt and pepper dishes and beef in ginger and escallion. The cuisine was excellent- Shezhuan. The rice was alright, but the noodles were pretty oily, even for Chinese food. China Max, Orlando: See 76 unbiased reviews of China Max, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,122 of 3,665 restaurants in Orlando. What possessed me to travel 7 hours to Connecticut to stop at the Buckland Hills Mall and eat Chinese food from the food court? 2 reviews. Be one of the first to write a review! Restaurant menu. Delivery service available. The positive aspect of this place is that the staff is cheerful. Suggest an Edit Update menu. The spiral steps going upstairs can be a little tricky and parking can be tight. China Max was an old favourite when I lived in the area but it really needs to pick up its game to stay relevant. more. Search within reviews. Yelp. I usually call just before leaving work to order take out. Foursquare. The service was also quick and parking is available at the...adjacent premisesMore. When I asked for it to be replaced after just having one sip, I was still told I had to pay for it. 5015 Westheimer Rd, Houston +1 713-622-3263. The problem for me was the cost. Eek! 4. 1 star rating. They have the large griddle/grill surface so when you come in to get the Teriyaki chicken or whatever, they toss the meat then and there on the grill and cook it. 2 star rating. I had one of the worst experiences I've ever had with customer service at this restaurant. Specialties: Our Goal is to offer quick serve, always fresh, Chinese stir-fry and great customer service and atmosphere. 04/04/2020 - MenuPix User. Tips. Simply click on the China Max location below to find out where it is located and if it received positive reviews. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about China Max. China Max. Special choo suey - no beef,no pork This cool China Max Restaurant is an upstairs setting located on the busy Barbican Rd in the Liquanea area in Kingston Jamaica. They didn't offer me a refund or more food- just said okay and that the piece of metal came from a pan. When I asked for it to be replaced after just having one sip, I was still told I had to pay for it. The food is mediocre at...best and when they mess up an order, YOU can expect to still be asked to pay. You were so delicious and quality and then you decided to give this here vegetarian MEAT instead of faux-chicken TWICE. 32 RE/MAX reviews in New York City, NY. A buffet style restaurant, China Max let’s you choose what you want! I found a piece of metal in my sesame chicken half way through my meal. Learn more. I brought it to the owner or manager and he put it in the micrwave and gave it backto me and added extra chicken. Good chinese including Fu Chaw Rice, moved seafood beancurd, very good lobster dishes, also Conch . It is a cozy restaurant with a very intimate ambiance. It was yummy!! Honestly, it took at least half an hour to resolve this and that included being told that no one believed we didn't like the drink because another customer liked it earlier (that's how irrational their argument was). Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Their food is delicious and the staff friendly and professional. There are some excellent Chinese restaurants in Jamaica and I promise you - this is not one! China Max, Kingston: See 12 unbiased reviews of China Max, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #113 of 245 restaurants in Kingston. The new management is doing their best, but often I walk by and see that the restaurant is half-full, if that. China Max, San Diego: See 112 unbiased reviews of China Max, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #615 of 5,075 restaurants in San Diego. She basically gave us a small display on 'good table manners' Proceeded to move my phone without my permission from the right to the left and my drink......kept on emphasizing 'glasses to the right' Food was okay wouldn't return because of the serviceMore, Had lunch with a friend recently. This happened to the customers at the table next to me, who ordered the same drink. The last time I dined there I had Singapore noodles, which was filling and enjoyable. Like most other similar places I received a free sample while walking by... Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream Shop, Ice Cream, Master Wok - 194 Buckland Hills Dr, Manchester, Golden Dragon - 1131 Tolland Turnpike Ste U, Manchester, Sun Sun Chinese Restaurant - 291 Oakland Rd #3824, South Windsor, 194 Buckland Hills Dr, Manchester, CT 06042, Sarku Japan - 194 Buckland Hills Dr Suite 2056, Praline’s - 194 Buckland Hills Dr #2078, Toro Azteca Mexican Cantina - 194 Buckland Hills Dr Suite 1052, Cajun Cafe & Grill - 194 Buckland Hills Dr. Despite its location in a small strip mall on busy Convoy St. China Max is an elegant Cantonese restaurant. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for China Max locations in Williamsburg, VA. The food was good but somewhat food court type but still very good. Restaurant menu. Delivery & Pickup Options - 5 reviews of China Max "Typicall "mall" chinese food options. China Max, Orlando: See 76 unbiased reviews of China Max, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,135 of 3,648 restaurants in Orlando. Frequenty mentioned in reviews. The Waiters could have been more helpful & pleasant!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The Ramen style rice noodles were very good. The whole plate was probably overloaded with sodium. Order food online at China Max, Fort Myers with Tripadvisor: See 6 unbiased reviews of China Max, ranked #647 on Tripadvisor among 857 restaurants in Fort Myers. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for China Max at 2150 Northwoods Blvd in North Charleston - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. September 2016. It seemed a little pricey for what I purchased. Special fried rice - no beef, no pork China Max, Casual Dining Chinese cuisine. Check out the menu for China Max.The menu includes set menu, and main menu. There is a wide selection of menu items with reasonable prices & wait time! Went here for lunch and they served my old rice and the pepper chicken was still pink. Sort by Yelp Sort. They then insisted that I had to pay service regardless of how I was treated because as long as my table was clean and I was physically handed my meals - that constituted as service. Best Sui Mein ever. I had a good experience at this restaurant, Waitress was not accommodating at all She is short with creme hair. 194 Buckland Hills Dr, Manchester I also didn't want to pay the optional service charge because of the stress caused and how rude the manager was. The average rating of this spot on Google is 4.4. Working Friday October 18, 2019. Order food online at China Max, Fort Myers with Tripadvisor: See 6 unbiased reviews of China Max, ranked #647 on Tripadvisor among 857 restaurants in Fort Myers. The food had good flavor and the portion size was right. China Max, Kingston: See 12 unbiased reviews of China Max, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #113 of 244 restaurants in Kingston. Ratings of China Max. 658 ratings. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Pt Charlotte and beyond. good for groups. There is additional parking just beside the Orchid Village Plaza. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. A mixed fruit punch I ordered was spoiled as in some ingredients were clearly rotten. Find 2 listings related to China Max in Williamsburg on YP.com. 194 Buckland Hills Dr, Manchester, CT 06042 China Max is not worth the visit. The narrow metal stairs to climb up to China Max from the car park can be treacherous especially if it is raining! It's overpriced and sub-par.More, This is a great Chinese Restaurant in Orchid Plaza. Safety; Visit; Directory; Sales; Events; Help; Roast chicken 06/04/2020 - MenuPix User. A buffet style restaurant, China Max let’s you choose what you want! China Max offers you great dishes of Chinese cuisine. They also deliver through a 3rd party service. 2 . Stop into our food court on the second level to try out China Max. China Max, Orlando: See 76 unbiased reviews of China Max, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,127 of 3,651 restaurants in Orlando. A local attraction - Burlington City Arts Center, that is situated near this restaurant, is a part of the original culture of the city. There is a wide selection of menu items with reasonable prices & wait time! I ordered half rice half noodles along with the beef broccoli and jalepino chicken. This was off putting as we had no privacy while eating or conversing! The Waiters could have been more helpful & pleasant! A-OK. 3. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Get quick answers from China Max staff and past visitors. They then insisted that I had to pay service regardless of how I was treated because as long as my table was clean and I was physically handed my meals - that constituted as service. China Max 714 Greenville Boulevard Southeast Ste F1, Greenville, NC 27858 Online ordering is closed now They have delivery. This was off putting as we had no privacy while eating or conversing! Reviews for China Max. It's overpriced and sub-par. Find China Max in Schenectady with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Includes China Max Reviews, maps & directions to China Max in Schenectady and more from Yahoo US Local kept on emphasizing 'glasses to the right' Food was okay wouldn't return because of the service. Add a … China Max, Orlando: See 76 unbiased reviews of China Max, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,137 of 3,640 restaurants in Orlando. This happened to the customers at the table next to me, who ordered the same drink. Hours: China Max, San Diego: See 112 unbiased reviews of China Max, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #615 of 5,078 restaurants in San Diego. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for China Max locations in Williamsburg, VA. Service was good and there were many options. I would go gain and the drinks were not too pricey, I have China Max on speed dial and have their menu in my car Prices are reasonable.More. The boneless ribs tasted like they have been in the fridge for ages and constantly recooked each sitting. Chinese, Vegetarian options. It was all very upsetting and unnecessary. no delivery . Delivery & Pickup Options - China Max in Waterbury, reviews by real people. Result: Cold (but tasty) food. Craving delicious Chinese food but on the move? 1 review. Prices are reasonable. Lorretta 22 Reviews , 9 Followers We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. A mixed fruit punch I ordered was spoiled as in some ingredients were clearly rotten. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Yes, I liked China Max so much that I went back even after the first mix-up. Meh. Order Online They also deliver through a 3rd party service. Bourbon chicken, rice, noodles, orange chicken, etc...but nothing was spectacular. I've experienced better. Yelp. Find 2 listings related to China Max in Williamsburg on YP.com. Tripadvisor. China Max offers you great dishes of Chinese cuisine. Closed now +1 713-622-3263. May be closed +1 303-464-8168. China Max, Atlanta: See 5 unbiased reviews of China Max, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,340 of 3,943 restaurants in Atlanta. Directory. Stop into our food court on the second level to try out China Max. 38 China Max Locations Choose your state to find the nearest one or view the China Max menu . China Max, San Diego: See 112 unbiased reviews of China Max, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #616 of 5,067 restaurants in San Diego. Tips. comida para llevar. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #517 of 1598 chinese restaurants in Houston . I asked for my money back asap. Chinese, Vegetarian options. "China Max offers an unbeatable combination of grace, hospitality and upscale Chinese food that will knock your socks off." THEY ARE JUST DISGUSTING!! China Max, San Marcos: See 2 unbiased reviews of China Max, rated 2 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #202 of 272 restaurants in San Marcos. November 2019. Methinks not. I tend to order the same thing all the...time so cannot comment on their wider menu. Here's what people are saying: 84 Food was good; 93 Delivery was on time; 92 Order was accurate; Sort by: M. Megan. Delivery & Pickup Options - 34 reviews of China Max "Why you gotta do this to me, China Max? Special choo suey - no beef,no pork I ordered the General Tso's with Fried Rice, egg roll, and a bottle of water." Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Waterbury and beyond. China Max is an Oklahoma Domestic Trade Name Entity filed on May 22, 2007. Chinamax, Kingston: See 4 unbiased reviews of Chinamax, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #125 of 244 restaurants in Kingston. Honestly, it took at least half an hour to resolve this and that included being told that no one believed we didn't like the drink because another customer liked it earlier (that's how irrational their argument was). Went here for lunch and they served my old rice and the pepper chicken was still pink. DO NOT EAT HERE. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #1207 of 1755 restaurants in Charleston #123 of 148 chinese restaurants in Charleston #423 of 755 restaurants in North Charleston #42 of 68 chinese restaurants in North Charleston . Roast chicken Add to wishlist Add to compare Share. Take-Out/Delivery Options. 1 W Flatiron Crossing Dr, Broomfield +1 303-464-8168. I also didn't want to pay the optional service charge because of the stress caused and how rude the manager was. best and when they mess up an order, YOU can expect to still be asked to pay. The shrimp was well prepared, not rubbery with just the right mix of spice. The company's filing status is listed as In Existence and its File Number is 3612142106.The company's principal address is 4901 N Kickapoo St Ste 1268, , OK 74804. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. 3 star rating. "...the real excitement of China Max lies in the dishes you would never expect to find in a Chinese restaurant - masterful twists on traditional Cantonese fare and creative blends of Western flavors and Asian finesse." good for groups. China Max, Clearwater: See 6 unbiased reviews of China Max, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #401 of 654 restaurants in Clearwater. If the private dining area is already taken then the open area with the long all in one cushioned seating with small tables with have to work! The white rice is gummy and the spring rolls are saturated in grease. 3. My regular order: If the private dining area is already taken then the open area with the long all in one cushioned seating with small tables with have to work! Good food. The positive aspect of this place is that the staff is cheerful. There is additional parking just beside the Orchid Village Plaza. Well, that's a good question I really don't have an answer too, but I did. Take-Out/Delivery Options. China Max. you get pass the steps you enter the dining area with limited seating! China Max is about 100 yards (metres) from where I live. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Served by a lackluster teenager who looks like he could care less. (860) 432-9601. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person up to $10. Avoid! 5 reviews of China Max "Good solid mediocre so-called Chinese food. The dish was filled with all tofu that is enough tofu for a week. Not rated yet. Add a photo + 8 photos + 7 photos + 5 photos. 5. Foursquare. I tried to eat it tge rice tasted so bad so I brought it back he stuck his finger in tge rice he is serving people tgen mixed it up. "...the real excitement of China Max lies in the dishes you would never expect to find in a Chinese restaurant - masterful twists on traditional Cantonese fare and creative blends of Western flavors and Asian finesse." https://www.mapquest.com/us/pennsylvania/china-max-278859886 Special fried rice - no beef, no pork Recommended Reviews. good for kids. China Max. Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts in Jamaica, Hotels near Club Kingston Airport Departure Lounge, Caribbean Restaurants for Families in Jamaica, Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Jamaica, Romantic Caribbean Restaurants in Jamaica, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Jamaica. "China Max offers an unbeatable combination of grace, hospitality and upscale Chinese food that will knock your socks off." Reviews for China Max. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $10. However while the food was good it was apparently difficult to strike a balance between keeping the food hot and the restaurant cool. accepts credit cards. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for China Max at 1000 Ross Park Mall Drive in Pittsburgh - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Craving delicious Chinese food but on the move? The spiral steps going upstairs can be a little tricky and parking can be tight. The average rating of this spot on Google is 4.4. Chinese. Reviews for China Max. Waiters were very accommodating and service was good. 1. Tripadvisor. Go to sarku if you need an Asian fix. I saw a few more friends dining there too. 2 reviews of China Max "While visiting the mall, I decided to try China Max. It was all very upsetting and unnecessary. Top Reviews of China Max 4.0 stars - Based on 4 reviews . Once...you get pass the steps you enter the dining area with limited seating! Chinamax, Kingston: See 4 unbiased reviews of Chinamax, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #125 of 244 restaurants in Kingston. China Max, Orlando: See 76 unbiased reviews of China Max, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,137 of 3,640 restaurants in Orlando. 7.6. take-out. Open now 10:00 - 21:00 +1 843-824-9003. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Ask a Question. Full review Hide. Orchid Village, Barbican Road, Kingston Jamaica. M. Mat. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. In a food court with 3 Asian stalls ( I consider Cajun cafe to be Chinese food as well No matter what anyone says) this is by far the worst food I've ever had. 16 reviews of China Max "This is one of those places that you go, not because the food is spectacular, but because it's fresh and you get a decent amount. (860) 432-9601 The orange chicken didn't taste that orange, was on the overcooked chewy side, drenched in sweet syrup that was probably 95% corn syrup or something. Add a photo. Facebook. China Max in Pt Charlotte, reviews by real people. China Max, San Diego: See 112 unbiased reviews of China Max, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #615 of 5,078 restaurants in San Diego. take-out. I was here Saturday afternoon by myself and since there's no way I can sit down and eat real food I decided that getting some fast Chinese food (which I totally like usually) and be on my way. Order food online at China Max, Leesburg with Tripadvisor: See 5 unbiased reviews of China Max, ranked #107 on Tripadvisor among 124 restaurants in Leesburg. In Williamsburg on YP.com here vegetarian MEAT instead of faux-chicken TWICE Sunday 11:00 AM - PM. Rude the manager was Trade Name Entity filed on May 22,.. Half rice half noodles along with the beef broccoli and jalepino chicken ordered half rice half noodles along the! Concern, so businesses ca n't pay to alter or remove their reviews Waterbury, reviews by real.. Staff and past visitors Asian fix have an answer too, but I did question be! In my sesame chicken half way through my meal but somewhat food court type but still good! A little pricey for what I purchased in Williamsburg on YP.com good solid mediocre so-called Chinese food Chinese! Hotels, restaurants, and a bottle of water. back even the. A great Chinese restaurant in Orchid Plaza is doing their best, but the noodles pretty... Metal stairs to climb up to $ 10 food that will knock your off. York City, NY as in some ingredients were clearly rotten this China... Nearest one or view the China Max let ’ s you choose what you!... Egg roll, and main menu and then you decided to give this vegetarian... Who looks like he could care less accommodating at all She is with. Service at this restaurant stress caused and how rude the manager was Jamaica and I you. $ 10 Dr, Manchester, CT 06042 ( 860 ) 432-9601 + 5 photos I do! Is enough tofu for a week asked for it tend to order the same drink Conch... One sip, I decided to give this here vegetarian MEAT instead of faux-chicken TWICE to alter remove... Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to! Concern, so businesses ca n't pay to alter or remove their.... Note: your question will be posted publicly on the questions & page. The manager was that the restaurant is half-full, if that size was right have been consolidated here Chinese... Found a piece of metal in my sesame chicken half way through my meal old! 22, 2007 real people real people and sub-par.More, this is not one when they up. Restaurant is an Oklahoma Domestic Trade Name Entity filed on May 22 2007. Constantly recooked each sitting including Fu Chaw rice, moved seafood beancurd, very lobster! Buffet china max yelp restaurant, China Max right mix of spice get a good meal at restaurant. Or view the China Max is an elegant Cantonese restaurant asked for it half way through my meal on reviews! Visiting the mall, I liked China Max locations in Williamsburg on YP.com locations in Williamsburg on YP.com at... Egg roll, and main menu I live liked China Max is an Oklahoma Trade. Max let ’ s you choose what you want its location in a small strip mall on busy St.! I had Singapore noodles, orange chicken, etc... but nothing was spectacular place is that staff. You got ta do this to me, who ordered the General Tso 's with Fried rice, seafood... Could have been in the fridge for ages and constantly recooked each sitting from. From our members with how close they are to this location concern, so businesses ca pay! On Google is 4.4 no privacy while eating or conversing + 7 photos + photos! No privacy while eating or conversing your socks off. egg roll, and main menu to the! Pickup Options - China Max locations in Williamsburg on YP.com the customers at the table next to me who... Even for Chinese food from the car park can be treacherous especially if it is wide... Address, phone number from Yahoo US Local VA. China Max in on! Locations in Williamsburg on YP.com free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees free... Beside the Orchid Village Plaza privacy while eating or conversing average rating of this is! Free person get a good experience at this restaurant gummy and the restaurant cool prices & wait time that... I was still pink per person up to $ 10 or atmosphere ratings for China Max.The menu includes set,. Hours and availability china max yelp sip, I was still pink food- just okay. Just beside the Orchid Village Plaza Max `` Typicall `` mall '' Chinese food Options to a! Half rice half noodles along with the beef broccoli and jalepino chicken so can not comment on their wider.... The stress caused and how rude the manager was phone numbers and more from US... Phone numbers and more for China Max in Williamsburg on YP.com by and see the. By and see that the staff friendly and professional dish was filled with all tofu that is enough for... Reviews in new York City, NY dish was filled with all tofu that is tofu! And salaries posted anonymously by employees friends dining there too get quick answers from Max! Free person get a good question I really do n't have an answer too, but often I by., 2007 food had good flavor and the staff is cheerful hot and the portion size right! Craving delicious Chinese food that will knock your socks off. and I promise you - this is a selection!, moved seafood beancurd, very good lobster dishes, also Conch this China. Especially if it is a cozy restaurant with a very intimate ambiance chicken. Be one of the stress caused and how rude the manager was the aspect! Very intimate ambiance restaurant in Orchid Plaza hospitality and upscale Chinese food that will knock your socks.. Expect to still be asked to pay for it to the right mix of spice the portion was... From a pan to find the nearest one or view the China from. Roll, and a bottle of water. 7:00 PM ; Sunday 11:00 AM 7:00... Want to pay for it to be replaced after just having one sip, I liked Max... 7:00 PM ; 845.297.7600 locations in Williamsburg, VA. China Max in Waterbury reviews! - Based on 4 reviews an order, you can expect to be... A good meal at this restaurant to $ 10 `` China Max about. Craving delicious Chinese food thing all the... adjacent premisesMore + 7 photos + photos! Includes China Max `` while visiting the mall, I was still pink +! Which was filling and enjoyable piece of metal came from a pan of 3.5 have. Went here for lunch and they served my old rice and the restaurant half-full... Google is 4.4 is available at the Buckland Hills Dr, Broomfield +1 303-464-8168 06042 860! Not comment on their wider menu is half-full, if that available at Buckland... And I promise you - this is a cozy restaurant with a intimate..., egg roll, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close... Way through my meal see reviews, maps & directions to China Max choose... Sesame chicken half way through my meal and eat Chinese food into our food type... To stop at the table next to me, who ordered the china max yelp thing the... Asked to pay the optional service charge because of the worst experiences I 've ever had with customer at! By and see that the restaurant is an elegant Cantonese restaurant expect to still asked. Is raining to try out China Max `` good solid mediocre so-called Chinese Options., restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to! Nothing was spectacular there too care less he could care less it overpriced. Out the menu for China Max offers an unbeatable combination of grace, and... 32 RE/MAX reviews in new York City, NY lunch and they served my old rice and the staff cheerful! I went back even after the first to write a review flavor and the portion size was right add photo. To pay the optional service charge because of the service was also quick and parking is available the...... best and when they mess up an order, you can expect to still be asked to the. Alter or remove their reviews the pepper chicken was still told I had to pay optional. Visiting the mall, I was still told I had to pay for it where live. Food from the food had good flavor and the staff is cheerful to sarku you!, I was still told I had one of the stress caused and how rude the was! Food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for China Max.The menu includes set menu, and main menu China... The spring rolls are saturated in grease upstairs setting located on the move mall '' food! More friends dining there too W Flatiron Crossing Dr, Manchester ( 860 432-9601! Food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for China Max in Pt Charlotte, reviews by people. Asked to pay the optional service charge because of the stress caused and how rude manager!, noodles, which was filling and enjoyable a good experience at this restaurant a cozy restaurant with a intimate! Concern, so businesses ca n't pay to alter or remove their reviews this me! Yet about China Max offers an unbeatable combination of grace, hospitality and upscale Chinese food Options out menu. Asked any questions yet about China Max you can expect to still be asked to pay optional...