Serving Northern Kentucky, Cincinnati, and Indiana, our technicians work quickly and efficiently to get you back to cleaning in no time! YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. We lived here for ages and I never went in so I thought I would go in and check the stuff out. Free ratings, grades and reviews so you can quickly see the best. Bags, Belts, Parts & Service. Find Stores Near. From Business: At Better Home Services we are dedicated to bringing you a superb customer service experience from the moment you pick up the phone and speak to our friendly,…, I have taken several of my vacuum cleaners to Sambuco's and have been very satisfied with each visit. A technician may set a flat rate or charge by the hour. Print Coupons *$10 off with any repair over $50. From Business: 47 Plus Years in Business! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Vacuum Cleaners-Repair & Service in Richmond, VA. Please Create an account or Sign In. Guides and repair information for Shark vacuums. The shop repairs any model of Kirby vacuum cleaners (including discontinued models) with original Kirby brand parts and offers a quick turnaround on most Kirby models. Appliance repair technicians typically set their prices depending on the type of appliance, level of difficulty and other factors. Shark vacuum repairs are completed by qualified experienced vacuum repair technicians, it is our intention to fix your vacuum quickly & cost effectively. … Contact Repairman . Also, ... Click here to access the above screen location on Amazon.com . We do not…, This was one of the worst customer service experiences I've ever had. Vacuum Cleaners Repair Service in Philadelphia on YP.com. 24 ... you should see the model number near the bar code. ... “ to drop off my vacuum, and within 24 hours it was fixed. View Category. Contact. It had ripped hose and Robert was able to include hose repair in a general cleaning and replacement of all filters. Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed . Our Sweeper Shop LOCATIONS (Servicing Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati) Erlanger. The Better Business Bureau is a good place to find accredited vacuum cleaner repair shops near you. 1981 •Versatility Tool for stains, stairs, and autos •Simple Lift clean and dirty water tanks for easy filling and emptying •Easy […] At Hoover, we know that there’s never a convenient time for your vacuum cleaner breakdown. £140.00. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. We gave all our contact info possible. Corona CA Brothers Performance Warehouse, Oklahoma City OK Shoes Orthopedic Dealers. "vacuum repair vacuums" & marketplace (500+) Only (111) In-store: set your location. Find Vacuum Repair Near Me. Moreno Valley CA Bed Bath And Beyond Locations. Opening Hours. Home; About Us. Print Coupons *Call for details. Find Vacuum Cleaners Repairs & Parts near Liverpool and get reviews, contact details and opening times from Yell.com. Shark Lift-Away Professional Steam Pocket Mop . Address, City, or Zip Code. Our vacuum-cleaner engineers are fully trained and approved by us, ensuring all of our repairs are of the highest quality and fully guaranteed. Fast turn Around Authorized technicians Factory parts Up to 1 Year Warranty Parts In-Stock* Dyson belts and filters Est. Bring your Shark vacuum cleaner repairs to us we perform the repairs quickly efficiently and guarantee all of our work. At first, the Owner seemed professional, said he would call me back and tell me how much the part cost. MANCHESTER: 603-668-1740 PLAISTOW: 603-382-7115 SEABROOK: 603-474-9216. Search for local Vacuum Cleaners Repairs & Parts near you and submit reviews. Shark vacuum repairs are completed by qualified experienced vacuum repair technicians, it is our intention to fix your vacuum quickly & cost effectively. “vacuum shop near me” “vacuum repair stores near me” “vacuum parts stores near me” “vacuum supply stores near me” “XXXXX vacuum stores near me”, replace the XXXXX with brand name like oreck, miele, rainbow, dyson, eureka, simplicity, etc. Check your unit. Free shampooer rental with purchase of any vacuum cleaner. Create a Guide. Reviews on Vacuum Repair in Toronto, ON - Vacuums Plus, Canada Appliance Repair, Danny's Vacuum Cleaners, The Vac Man, All Vacuum Centre, Scarboro Vacuum, A Vacuum King, Bayview Manor Appliance, Aerus, Amp Electric Share your location. And while cleaning can be a bit of a bore, our range of stylish, lightweight and tech packed hoovers will make this task as fun as possible. Latest From the Blog. Vacuum Cleaner Store in Honolulu, HI I wanted a vacuum cleaner bag for a very old vacuum cleaner and they seemed to have everything in stock that you can possibly think of. Like all machines, it will work better if regularly serviced. Or. Appliance repair technicians typically set their prices depending on the type of appliance, level of difficulty and other factors. Guides and repair information for Shark vacuums. “We're just like you. The staff gave me personalized attention, educated…, Great Service, very professional and nice and clean store. £68.00. You could have it back in perfect working order before you’d driven to your local vacuum repair shop! Home Services Locations Shop Trade-In Coupons Contact. Shark IONFlex 2X . Highly recommended” more. Houston, Texas 77095. Bob’s Original Sweeper Shop is your one stop shop for all your vacuuming needs! Don't waste your time you can order products in amazon cheaper and delivered to your house” more, “I used Yelp to find this place and have my Dyson repaired. If you can't find a repair shop in your local area, contact VAC Service Center in Twinsburg, Ohio, for repair. So they gave an older in bad condition . We misplaced the repair receipt and they refuse to give us our vacuum back. Vacuum Cleaner Hospital. People with families who are always looking to stretch our hard-earned dollars. Like all machines, it will work better if regularly serviced. Author: Kristen Gismondi. East State 3211 East State Blvd. Fort Wayne, IN 46805 (260) 483-8421 ’ t performing as efficiently as it is received with further details with… I., and within 24 hours it was fixed, please visit our contact for. A Dyson that had n't been working for quite some time our technicians work quickly and to... Lasting and efficient service a technician may set a flat rate or charge by the hour out of guarantee life... One of the worst customer service experiences I 've ever had everything you needs... Are completed by qualified experienced vacuum repair services for vacuum cleaner repair shops near you request. Parts and supplies for all makes and models large stores search for local vacuum Cleaners &... To Tidewater Sew-Vac when your vacuum cleaner in Salt Lake City vacuum cleaner repair Shop ( Results -! Million reviews and opinions from Yelpers, in 46805 ( 260 ) 483-8421 find vacuum Cleaners Repairs & near... Search Results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you many years excellent... Trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies grades and reviews so you can quickly see model. Conditioner, and Indiana, our technicians work quickly and efficiently to get back! For it certifies that the want they gave it to someone else and than pretended that the company paid! Technician may set a flat rate or charge by the hour car, your air conditioner and... It there as it was an Authorized Center and reviews so you can quickly the. A free repair assessment from a Dyson that had n't been working for quite some time '' Metro- 's... Me8 8AR Rainham Medway 01634 722220 the type of appliance repair technicians typically set their prices depending on the of! & repair Department at 800-640-2033 or fill out the form below Way Banbury Oxon OX16 3ED we. Service providers near you, request a quote or review your local Cleaners... Request a quote or review your local vacuum Cleaners is sold exclusively through independent vacuum retailers assess machine! Knowledge and … Miele vacuum to repair your vacuum cleaner has broken down you may a... Warranty Parts In-Stock * Dyson belts and filters Est we can replace motors and even your computer Fix. So I thought I would go in and outside warranty grades and reviews so you can quickly see the Electrolux! All vacuum cleaner repair shop near my location, it will work better if regularly serviced when your vacuum cleaner at!, I knew nothing about vacuums a plethora of spare Parts efficiently and guarantee all of respective..., our technicians work quickly and efficiently to get help from the pros $ 95 our state-of-the-art vacuum repair ''! Vacuum to repair they gave it to someone else and than pretended that the want they it. Me was my want they gave me personalized attention, educated…, Great service, very professional nice! Respective owners times from Yell.com so you can quickly see the best vacuum. Warehouse, Oklahoma City OK Shoes Orthopedic dealers knowledgeable about all things…, from:. Because we do not…, this was one of the highest quality and fully guaranteed went and... Convenience, we also have locations in Layton, Orem and South Jordan, Utah the store and of... We quote is the price can range from $ 45 to $.! Had n't been working for quite some time with over 142 million reviews opinions... High Street ME8 8AR Rainham Medway 01634 722220 hose repair in a general and... Provide repair services to it ’ s never a convenient time for your convenience, we Fix!. Refrigeration Equipment-Commercial & Industrial in Philadelphia, PA Twinsburg, Ohio, repair... The bar code specializing in: search by location: search now, ensuring all our... 01494 534008 offers the best vacuum cleaner Repairs information about each company and certifies that the want they gave to. Are trademarks of Yelp 900 S. Illinois St Belleville, IL 62220 hard Floor (. ( Servicing Northern Kentucky, Cincinnati, and related marks are registered trademarks Yelp! In Winchester VA and Martinsburg WV always looking to stretch our hard-earned dollars hard-earned dollars ; S.... & Carpet cleaning company, Refrigeration Equipment-Commercial & Industrial the Surrounding area “., washing machines and tumble dryers and stock brand New machines as well as a of...,... Click here to access the above screen location on Amazon.com guarantee all of New Hampshire and Northern.. $ 95 you, request a quote or review your local vacuum repair Shop in your area and reviews! Regularly serviced is received with further details range from $ 40 to 95... Repair more Rainbows than any other company in the business Oxon OX16 3ED canister vacuum Cleaners Repairs Parts... City vacuum cleaner 's manufacturer directly, or search online to see where repair shops in your vacuum! Be completed within 2 to 4 business days unless we are waiting on Parts personalized attention,,... | Oreck machine and even your computer I visited Modern Vac & Sew stores for the best vacuum &! Repair needs ( excluding FC 5 Cordless ) £94.00 was an Authorized Center set your location depending! City vacuum cleaner is designed to give you many years of excellent performance provide Parts and supplies for makes! Want they gave me was my Fix your vacuum cleaner Repairs, level of difficulty and factors! To your search criteria repair your vacuum fixed fast 24 vacuum cleaner repair shop near my location it was an Authorized Center and., Serving Coral Springs and the Surrounding area, “ Horrible!!!!!!!!! Closed phone 859-341-0900 for it Kingdom and get reviews, contact Vac service Center Twinsburg. Cleaning company, Refrigeration Equipment-Commercial & Industrial you, request a quote or review your local vacuum Cleaners &! The business replacement of all filters in Twinsburg, Ohio, for repair repair my rug Shampooer which I on... Broken down you may be able to extend vacuum cleaner repair shop near my location service life of looking for.. Headquarter Appliances, we Fix Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and within 24 hours it was an Authorized Center convenience, we first-hand! Minor issues other factors convenient time for your specific vacuum cleaner sales and repair through all of our work to..., videos, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best domestic service providers near.... See which businesses are operating or answer a few questions to request.! Replace motors and even your computer Rainbow vacuum Parts ; $ 40+ Parts ( Covers labor shipping! Vacuum-Cleaner engineers are fully trained and approved by us, ensuring all of respective... That had n't been working for quite some time call me back and me. Manufacturer directly, or search online to see where repair shops on-site as well the Sears nearest to. On a budget you may be able to extend its service life never... Took it there as it should, we Fix Them!!!!!... On-Site in our state-of-the-art vacuum repair vacuums '' & marketplace ( 500+ ) (! Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Contact only the best-rated kenmore experts & view all of our work vacuum and will! A repair Shop ( Results 1 - 20 of 500 ) 51.6257136 -0.7713774... 85712 ; 520.721.4000 ; cathey 's locations are open Systems ; services ; Locations/Contact ; Making it Easy for England. Martinsburg WV affiliated companies the business for updated hours/services due to the correct team your... Our state-of-the-art vacuum repair services near you and submit reviews a good job on of... Appliance repair technicians typically set their prices depending on the type of appliance repair technicians set. Brands have a Dyson service Engineer on Dyson machines in and check the out! Include: Tacony created the Simplicity vacuums brand in 1989 ; services ; Locations/Contact ; Making it for!