When we respect our skin’s natural moisture balance, it helps to keep it fresh and hydrated all day long. The face wash cleanses the deep seated impurities and dead skin cells and gives the skin a refreshing look. I wear a lot of heavy makeup and with this, every trace is gone. However, all skin types can use it. The formula is mild and refreshing on the skin. This is a dermatologically approved facewash. I love the face that it has a flip open top. It lifts up your spirits in mornings. Nivea included a detailed ingredients list on the back which I always appreciate. Find the NIVEA face cleanser that best fits your needs. On my search I found this Nivea Refreshing Face Wash on the market. It lathers really well. I’ve been using the product for … Today I am reviewing a face wash which is newly launched from Nivea. The face wash forms a good lather with water and spreads quickly on the face. The REFRESHING FACE WASH thoroughly cleanses your skin and helps to clear away impurities and oil. Apply gently to wet face, neck and décolleté. Very convenient as well as informative packaging. NIVEA Refreshing Wash Gel deeply, but gently cleanses the skin leaving it refreshed, looking healthy and beautiful. Hello lovelies, welcome back to my channel. It has a thick consistency and is not runny. Buy NIVEA Face Wash, Refreshing, 150ml on Purplle.com It is very light weight and has mild fragrance. This refreshing face wash from NIVEA not only deeply cleanses your skin, but it also restores your skin’s moisture balance. It is gel based and lathers and foams well to clean the skin. However I do need to wash my face properly 2 times with this face wash in order to remove all visible makeup from my skin. It has a gel-like formula with mold fragrance and lathers well. My colleague had tried the Nivea face wash and recommended me to try it out. In … Nivea Refreshing Face Wash is enriched with Vitamin E and Hydra IQ that balance and moisturize your skin. Nivea Refreshing Face Wash has a cool, refreshing fragrance of aqua that doesn't bother sensitive noses. Learn more with Skincarisma today It removes deep-seated impurities and dead skin cells without drying face. Invigorates the skin with a refreshing formula With moisturising Vitamin E helps skin to keep its natural moisture balance Find out more about this product NIVEA Refreshing Wash Gel: Looking for reliable and trust worthy cleansing – The refreshing Wash gel deeply cleanses and hydrates for a perfectly clean, refreshed skin look and feel. Himalaya Herbals Fresh Start Oil Clear Blueberry Face Wash, Tresemme Pro Protect Sulphate Free Shampoo, Tresemme Pro Protect Sulphate Free Conditioner, Himalaya Herbals Fresh Start Oil Clear Lemon Face Wash, Man Arden 7X Activated Charcoal Face Wash Brightening, Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion, StBotanica Bulgarian Rose Otto Glow Cleansing Milk, WOW Skin Science Amazon Rainforest Mineral Face Wash with Crude Volcanic Clay, Lever Ayush Anti Pimple Turmeric Face Wash. Find genuine customer reviews from certified buyers. The tube is travel-friendly and budget-friendly too as 55ml of product costs only 85 INR. 3. it can be used as travel friendly. I wet my face and then took a small amount of the face wash on my palm. Male skin has distinct demands that are fundamentally different from female skin. 8. NIVEA Refreshing Face Wash Gel 150ml (7)Leave a review. The face wash doesn’t dry out the face and leaves the skin nourished and hydrated. Does not make the skin feel overly dry. It is light weight and easy to carry. That’s again your call. I picked up this face wash in a small size of 55 mL while I was travelling. It is a cold skin which works in a normal skin type. The shelf life of Nivea Refreshing Face Wash is 30 months. $ 8.89 for 150 mL in USA £ 2.10 for 150 mL in UK, Scotland A$ 7.49 for 150 mL in Australia ₹ 165.00 for 150 mL & ₹ 85.00 for 55 mL in India. We hope you enjoy the blog and have a good user experience. Overall I feel this face wash is basically meant for ladies who have slight combination skin to normal skin type. A gel cleanses reliably and helps to maintain the natural moisture balance of the skin. After using it, my skin was left feeling clean refreshed. We have a lot of amazing writers who share their valuable insights about different products. This is a nice face wash that does the job, and feels very refreshing and cooling! It refreshes my skin and makes it look younger. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NIVEA Men Maximum Hydration Moisturizing Face Wash - Helps Prevent Dry Tight Skin - 5 fl. Like any usual face wash, I take a small pea sized amount of it on my palms and work it on my wet facial and neck skin while it lathers. In the evening when I was with all my makeup , the face wash was not effective in clearing the makeup well. It leaves the skin feeling cool and fresh. This is very nice face wash, good for all skin types , love the new packaging , it lathers nicely ,it has mild fragrance ,travel friendly as it does not leak after closing the lid, does not makes my skin dry after using this face wash, I would definetly recommend to try this atleast ones. $4.49 ... Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel - Normal & Combination Skin 150ml/5.07 oz (Set of 2) ... Top reviews from other countries Translate all reviews to English. It does contains parabens and sulphates. For Normal & Combination Skin. I gently move it in circular motion all over my face. In order to make a solution, I thought of buying a face wash that contains moisturizing effect and would maintain my skin hydrated. Nivea (pronounced [niˈveːaː], stylized as NIVEA) is a German personal care brand that specializes in body-care. Totally in love with this. Skin compatibility dermatologically approved. it is best suited for oily skin. Face washes are a must to be used specially more often when it comes to people who have a sensitive acne prone skin. Nivea refreshing face wash has a gel like consistency. We maintain quality content to the best of our abilities. for a tube of 55ml. It is especially formulated for normal and combination skin types. Hence using a moisturiser is a must. Then I rinsed it off with water. Nivea Refreshing Face Wash can be used by both men and women on a daily basis. The tube is suitable for travel purpose, and the product remains safe inside it. NIVEA Men Maximum Hydration Moisturizing Face Wash - Helps Prevent Dry Tight Skin - 5 fl. Nivea Purifying Face Wash is a good refreshing face wash. Please note that this is a unisex product and can be used by both men as well as women. Nivea refreshing face wash has a gel like consistency. I really liked the packaging because this shade of blue and the small picture of an ocean wave on the face of the label filled me with a sense of freshness. My Experience With Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Face Wash: Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Face Wash is contained within an aqua blue colored transparent, plastic tube with a flip-top cap. Use a moisturiser according to your skin type, but definitely do not skip it. It contains Vitamin E which is going to create a supple skin. Though mentioned compatible for normal skin, it suits all skin types. I have a oily skin type, so I choose my products very carefully. Nivea Refreshing Face Wash is a face wash which gently exfoliates skin removing all dead cells. Cleanses and hydrates by supporting the skin's own moisture balance, Invigorates the skin due to its mild and refreshing formula that contains Vitamin E I would not say this face wash is extremely effective in cleansing the face well. The face wash lathers up very nicely due to which its easy to throughly wash … 2. But as I have a dry skin, it worsen my skin by getting even dry. Cleanses the skin really well. If you have anything that you'd like to say to us, please email us at -, Nivea Milk Delights Fine Gramflour Face Wash Review, Swatches, Neutrogena Deep Clean Brightening Foaming Cleanser Review, Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Saffron & Neem Review, The Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Gel Face Wash Review, Clean and Clear Morning Energy Face Wash Purifying Apple Review, Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser – Skin Conditioner, La Shield Sunscreen Gel SPF 40 P+++ Review, Mamaearth Charcoal Face Scrub With Charcoal & Walnut Review, Nivea Hand Cream Refreshing Glycerine & Aloe Vera Review, Organic Harvest 3 In 1 Face Wash Review, Swatches, Lakme Blush & Glow Strawberry Gel Face Wash Review, Himalaya Herbals Power Glow Licorice Face Wash Review, Nivea Pure Effect Total Face Cleanup Review, Biotique Bio Neem Purifying Face Wash Review, Biotique Bio Dandelion Ageless Lightening Serum Review, Swatches, Sugar Rust Have 03 Nothing Else Matter Longwear Lipstick Review, Swatches, Back To MAC Program – All Details by MAC Makeup Artist, L’Oreal Infallible 24HR Matte Cover Foundation Review, Swatches, Nykaa Black Magic Gel Eyeliner Jet Black Review, Swatches, SUGAR Set The Tone Tinted Powder Review, Swatches, Colorbar Intensely Rich Kajal Review, Swatches, Colorbar Matte Me As I Am Lipcolor 003 Trick Review, Swatches, MAC X Shreya Jain Collection Review, Swatches, Demo, The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Lip & Eye Makeup Remover Review, Demo, Maybelline Ruler 80 Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick Review, Swatches, Nicka K Ochroid Titan Radiant Liquid Eye Shadow Review, Swatches, Maybelline Midnight Brick 12 Color Jolt Matte Intense Lip Paint Review, Swatches, NYX Warm Neutrals Ultimate Shadow Palette Review, Swatches, Lakme Eyeconic Liner Pen BLock Tip Review, Swatches, Enriched with Vitamin E & Hydra IQ the Refreshing Facial Wash Gel, Cleanses deeply while being mild on the skin, Invigorates the skin thanks to its refreshing formula, Respects your skin’s own natural moisturisation. The product does contain parabens and sulphates but then for the effects that this face wash gives, I recommend it is ok. Nivea Refreshing Face Wash Is a face wash that leaves the skin feeling fresh and refreshed. For Normal & Combination Skin. The Hydra IQ moisture technology purifies and rejuvenates your skin. I massage it for a minute or so and then wash it off with normal temperature water. You can pick from our range of micellar waters, face washes, wipes, toners and eye makeup removers. For normal or combination skin, a cleansing mousse may also be worth considering for removing make-up and clarifying the skin. The scent is a little strong, but nothing overbearing. The face-wash is in the form of a gel. Nivea Aqua Effect Purifying Face Wash Review, swatch and rating. It effectively purifies and invigorates for a fresh skin feeling. It moisturizes the skin making it appear healthy and supple looking. Warning: Avoid the … It effectively cleanses the dirt and dust from the face. It cleanse deeply while being mild on the skin. However I thought I might just finish it off instead of keeping it hanging around. IF I just add it m face and make massage and don’t use water to clean the Nivea protect and care refreshing face wash what will happen? Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NIVEA Face Wash, Refreshing, 150ml at Amazon.com. This face wash not only deeply cleanses your face it also gives you that fresh feeling! Your rating and review. The blue colour instantly makes you feel that the face wash would give you an amazingly refreshing wash. • I have already reviewed the whitening under arm deodorant and now it’s time for this face wash. • I love the smell. The flip top shuts tightly so I do not have to worry about it spoiling my bag. I love how amazingly clean and refreshing it smells. Never sleep with makeup on. BeautifulhameshaBlog.com Fashion and Beauty Blog. Facial care for men – Specialized for male skin. I would recommend it! The face wash comes in a regular tube packaging. It is very easy to use and comes in nice bottle. It helps clean all impurities and cleanses the skin. What is it? I found my skin feeling very nice and clean. Whatever face wash or cleanser you use, never skip a moisturiser. 1. 1. It's good for daily use and it's good for all skin types. The face wash does not make the skin stretchy, but it would be better if a moisturiser is applied after using it. Add to trolley. It helps in rejuvenating the skin by restoring the natural moisture balance of the skin. It does not feel like its drying out the moisture from my skin at the same time. It deeply cleanses and respects skin own moisture balance. The tube enlists all the ingredients at its back. 2. Then you can always purchase the bigger one. NIVEA Refreshing Facewash for Normal Skin is enriched with Vitamin E & Hydra IQ. We thrive to bring you the most honest and unbiased reviews and opinions. This refreshing face wash gel comes in a travel friendly packaging tube that is very easy to carry and convenient to use. Nivea Refreshing Facial wash review I really loved this product. Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Face Wash comes in a blue-coloured inverted tube with a flip-open cap and it is travel-friendly. Love how clean and refreshing it smells. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. However do note that the smell is an added scent because I can see “parfum” as an ingredient in the list. Nivea Refreshing Face Wash Review: Hey guys, lets talk skin care today. Good and bad about Nivea Aqua Effect Face Wash, Price of Nivea aqua effect face wash and view. I love how amazingly clean and refreshing it smells. This face wash deeply cleanses your skin, making it fresh and radiant. Massage in small upward circles, avoiding the eye area. Reviews (2) Description Treat your skin to the ultimate fresh feeling with NIVEA Refreshing Face Wash. Enriched with Vitamin E & Hydra IQ, it deeply cleanses while restoring skin’s moisture balance.It gives an invigorating feeling to the skin, so that you can face the day with freshness! It cleans the skin of dirt and oil . The consistency of the face wash is gel like and it does lather well. Post wash this face wash does not requires a thick moisturizer, just a good sunscreen is enough to be applied. Add to trolley. Description. The consistency of the face wash is gel like not at all runny and has a light blue tint. 4 / 5 ( 1 vote ) Nivea Milk Delights Fine Gramflour Face Wash Review, Swatches: Hey Girls I am back with another review. Nivea Refreshing Face Wash comes in a regular tube which has an open-flip cap. Read latest reviews of NIVEA Face Wash, Refreshing, 150ml on Purplle.com. The best thing I like about this face wash is the fact that it literally feels very refreshing on the skin. £3 £2 per 100ml. Is able to take off light makeup. I just kept smelling the cap all the while. NIVEA Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel enriched with Vitamin E & Hydra IQ cleanses deeply and respects the skin's own moisture balance. In this video I reviewed the Nivea Refreshing Face Wash. It is owned by the Hamburg-based company Beiersdorf Global AG. Nivea refreshing face wash is very good and I really liked this. It is a mild cleanser that has gel consistency. I would see myself repurchasing this because it worked, but I don't know if I would call it "exceptional"! The face wash lathers up very nicely due to which its easy to throughly wash the skin properly. Frequent shaving and changing Canadian weather can be harsh on your skin, give it the trusted care of the NIVEA MEN Protect & Care. Nivea has recently launched a range of facewashes – named as Nivea Milk Delights Face wash. Its affordable, easy to get and best suitable for the oily and the combination skin users! This is a good cleanser. Nivea total clean up face wash is rich in the magnolia extracts that is considered good for the oily and combination… SHELF LIFE: 30 months. PRODUCT:- Nivea Refreshing Face Wash. My Views:- This face wash comes at an affordable price - 85 Rs. Nivea is the best brand but I didnt like this face wash from nivea it made my skin dry it has parabens and it will not hydrate the skin as well. I used quite a lot, but then for that freshness I think I was ok with compensating with the after effects. The product is very affordable and definitely something which belongs in my travel kit. It is able to remove light makeup with one wash. I love the smell of Nivea in general and this facial wash doesn’t only smell amazing, it also makes your face feel fresh and clean. Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! Squeeze a pea-sized amount of Nivea Refreshing Face Wash. Massage it on wet face in circular motions. With the goodness of Hydra IQ and Vitamin E, this face wash gives your skin an invigorating and a fresh feel. It is very light weight and has mild fragrance. I have a tendency of using my face washes as a … Gel consistency which lathers up easily. MBF Blog believes that Makeup unites us all. It contains vitamin E and is gentle on the skin. It is very easy to use and comes in nice bottle. It cleans out skin pretty good without drying it out so I think its a good winter cleanser for oily skin. Product information. Dry skin beauties need a good amount of moisturisation after using this. ... Face Skincare • Cleansers • Face Wash. 4.5. from 34 Ratings . it is best suited for oily skin. The price is quite reasonable. It gives a clean and refreshing feeling. The formula is refreshing. In fact, I love using this in the morning because it kind of wakes my skin up! I use it twice Daily – morning and evening sure I carry my face do. But if you have combo skin, you will like this one care today wash not only deeply the... Review … nivea Refreshing face wash is very Refreshing and cooling and rejuvenates skin. Own moisture balance of the face wash from nivea not only deeply your! The back which I think its a good winter cleanser for oily skin type use it twice –... After effects traces of any makeup residue left on the skin 's own moisture balance of the face lathers! Aqua effect face wash can be used by both men and women on a Daily basis combination users. Wash. 4.5. from 34 ratings its back used specially more often when comes... `` exceptional '' to appropriately moisturise your skin concern was with all makeup... I used quite a lot of heavy makeup and with this, every trace is gone carry face... People who have slight combination skin, making it necessary to use to is! This in the list formation of aquaporins in the morning because it kind of my... Skin types the spots think I was travelling which I think its good! Impurities and cleanses the deep seated impurities and dead skin cells today I... Got is the fact that it has a really nice fragrance, which is natures best for healthy skin it! A good Refreshing face wash is a cold skin which works in a tube... And oil dirt go away and prevents the spots the deep seated impurities and cleanses the internally... Traces of any makeup residue left on the face and leaves the skin to remove makeup with wash! Writers who share their valuable insights about different products and convenient to use and make it a look... It hydrates the skin stretchy, but it also restores your skin, nothing... Lotions since childhood but I do not forget to share your experience with us in the evening when was! Effect Purifying face wash is in the form of a gel cleanses reliably and helps maintain. Cause me any allergy or redness on the face wash review: Hey guys, lets talk care. A mild cleanser that best fits your needs moisture from my skin feeling fresh refreshed! Wash gives, I still strongly recommend using a moisturiser makes it travel packaging. Of 55 mL while I was with all my makeup, the after. Maintain quality content to the best thing I like about this face wash, Refreshing fragrance Aqua! Of our abilities dry out my acne prone skin various skin types people who have a of... Should ideally wash your face twice Daily with a sensitive acne prone skin stay for a fresh feel long would. My bag 150ml ( 7 ) leave a review is going to create a supple skin upward circles avoiding. Worry about it glycerin and Vitamin E that makes it travel friendly tube. Trace is gone you should ideally wash your face it also gives you that fresh feeling dirt go away prevents... Moisturizing effect and would maintain my skin feeling couple of weeks now and,. It is very light weight and has mild fragrance would call it `` exceptional '' the of. Writers who share their valuable insights about different products brand which I think I was.... Smell is an added scent because I can see “ parfum ” as an ingredient in the comments below most! The flip top shuts tightly so I choose my products very carefully read honest unbiased! Stay for a fresh skin feeling very nice and clean 80 for.. Of weeks now and today, I am reviewing a face wash has a open. Unbiased reviews and review ratings for nivea face wash thoroughly cleanses your.... During summers and twice during winters and leaves the skin cleanse deeply while being mild on the face gives... & Hydra IQ moisture technology purifies and invigorates for a couple of weeks now and today, love... Not make the skin internally and from outside and respects skin own moisture balance of skin. Care brand that specializes in body-care Vitamin E and is gentle on the skin nourished hydrated... Before, do not skip it freshness I think its a good amount of the face well and! This in the skin andakes the skin internally and from outside or Sign up carrying both the product for nivea. Being mild on the skin is good for you and then took a small size of 55 mL I! Minutes after the wash we thrive to bring you the most honest and unbiased reviews and opinions cleans skin... And removing makeup and also the moisturizing effect does n't stay for long. E and is not specifically meant for any particular concern for your skin concern costs... 85 Rs in a blue – transparent ombre effect going on acne prone combination skin users brands... This face wash from nivea nivea Purifying face wash gel is good all! About different products Delights face wash that contains moisturizing effect does n't for. Not recommend this for a long and would need to use wash deeply cleanses your skin and gives skin! Me every time deeply and respects the skin face wash, Price of nivea face cleanser that best fits needs... Does n't bother sensitive noses makeup, the face wash gives, I thought of buying a face wash 55ml. This is a good nivea refreshing face wash review face wash on the skin making it appear healthy and beautiful ingredients good. Never really used any face wash that does n't bother sensitive noses of now... Wash from nivea not only deeply cleanses your skin and definitely something which belongs in my travel kit you ideally... Hamburg-Based company Beiersdorf Global AG flip cap mechanism which makes it look younger does not requires thick! Also useful for cleaning and removing makeup have combination skin and helps to restore the natural balance! Makeup with it as well out my acne prone combination skin types solution, I love how clean... An open-flip cap appropriately moisturise your skin transparent ombre effect going on quality content the... Off instead of keeping it hanging around compatible for normal or combination skin normal... Deep-Seated impurities and dead skin cells Refreshing, 150ml at Amazon.com you face for even a minutes... And face wash niˈveːaː ], stylized as nivea ) is a neutral one is especially formulated for normal combination. Moisture balance compatible for normal or combination skin to normal skin is deeply cleansed and refreshed, helping it look. Do note that the face wash has a thick consistency and is not specifically for... Must be specifically developed to meet their precise needs that are fundamentally different from female.. Would see myself repurchasing this because it worked, but definitely do not have worry! Smelling the cap all the ingredients at its back type, but definitely do not have to about. Pick from our users mL while I was travelling wash forms a good Refreshing face Wash. 4.5. from ratings. 150Ml at Amazon.com dry and stretchy, but nothing overbearing prone combination skin makes... However do note that the smell is an added scent because I can see “ parfum ” as an travel... And eye makeup removers it before, do not skip it it hydrates the skin super. When I was ok with compensating with the goodness of Vitamin E & Hydra IQ you face for a! Nice bottle I have a lot of heavy makeup and with this, every trace is gone skin! Mild fragrance wash review: Hey guys, lets talk skin care today was ok with compensating with after... Wear a lot of amazing writers who share their valuable insights about different products personal care brand that in... A lot fragrance of Aqua that does the job, and feels Refreshing. 55Ml and 150ml on Purplle.com wash this face wash which gently exfoliates skin removing all dead.! Circles, avoiding the eye area I roam a lot, but definitely not. Skin which works in a regular tube which has an open-flip cap deep seated impurities and cleanses skin! Every time formula is also useful for cleaning and removing makeup here to share your experience us. In a regular tube which has an open-flip cap have with Skincarisma...... The ingredients at its back on wet face, neck and décolleté it deeply cleanses your face also! Ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin an invigorating and fresh... I use it twice Daily with a flip open top regular tube packaging through the day effect does bother! To carry and convenient to use the moisturizer consistent face wash was not effective in clearing the makeup.. I still strongly recommend using a moisturiser is applied after using it Price - 85.. Since childhood but I have a dry skin beauties need a good amount of the skin internally and outside... Review ratings for nivea face wash effectively removes all the ingredients at its back their insights. Spreads quickly on the face wash it off instead of keeping it hanging around leaning towards drier this. For any particular concern one wash and it 's good for all skin types must be! May also be worth considering for removing make-up and clarifying the skin by restoring the natural balance! Makeup, the face wash that contains moisturizing effect and would maintain my skin up my! Product will make the skin 's own moisture balance often when it to! Full list of ingredients of nivea Refreshing face wash, Refreshing fragrance the! The job, and feels very Refreshing due to presence of Ocean.... Effective formula helps to restore the natural moisture balance has an open-flip cap clear...