1985. 42. Discussion in 'Dragon Ball Z DBZ Dokkan Battle Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by PathOfSelling, 1/17/21 at 3:48 AM. SR Renewed Determination - Ultimate Gohan AGL. 2200. 7. The Ultimate Android Super #17. Exceptional Potential Ultimate Gohan: Max Lv: SA Lv: Rarity: Type: Cost : ID: 120/140: 1/15: 42: 1669 1 Apr 2016 6 Dec 2018: 12 Aug … ► can be farmed to raise Super Attack, ► SA Level can go up to 15, but only through Extreme Z-Awakening with special medals from the Extreme Z-Battle event; click on any of the medals for a detailed overview of the Extreme Z-Awakening, *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. 3114. GLB Gameplay. Cards using Awakening Medal Latest Content. Awakened UR Super Saiyan from the Future - … Despite appearing to be in his normal state, Gohan, in actuality, is using the power of Super Saiyan 2 without the burden the latter transformation places on his body. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Ultimate Gohan". *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. 1/120: Extreme AGL Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +120%; Super AGL Type Ki +1 and HP, ATK & DEF +50%: Shocking Death Ball - Causes immense damage to enemy and greatly lowers DEF Details: Nightmarish Mechanism - Damage received -40%; ATK +30% with each attack received (up to 120%) 1981. The new Gohan stacks attack and defense and once transformed is guaranteed type … Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. I had int gohan finished long ago. Awakened UR Almighty Cleave - Cooler Extreme AGL. Agl ultimate gohan. Top Tier Hybrid Saiyans Team Guide Super UR Tier List Extreme ... Super Saiyan Gohan (Youth) Super AGL. ► can be farmed to raise Super Attack, *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. report. https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Frontline_Fighter_Ultimate_Gohan?oldid=1233186, Supreme damage, rare chance to stun the enemy. AGL or PHY Ultimate Gohan (EZA'd and SA 15) STR Ultimate Gohan (SA 10) STR/PHY SSJ Gotenks or AGL SSJ3 Goku (EZA'd and SA 15) If you don't have any of the above cards, it might be difficult to hit 80M. Feel free to comment below with your individual box and I'll try to help you out with the next best picks. SR Renewed Determination - Ultimate Gohan AGL. Unfortunately phy black goku won't be in that summon.. Just pointing that out. 1159. SSR The 10th Warrior from Universe 7 - Golden Frieza (Angel) Extreme STR. ► 12 Ki Multiplier is 130% 1904. 25. … ► Gohan's additional ATK +59% can only occur if there is a " Super Saiyan Goku " ally in the same turn, which doesn't include characters named "Super Saiyan Goku (Angel)", "Super Saiyan Goku (GT)", etc. Ultimate Gohan. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 1/120: AGL Type ATK +70%: Explosive Demon Flash - Supreme damage, rare chance to stun the enemy Details: Deep Focus - ATK +80% when Ki is 6 or more: Saiyan Warrior Race - ATK +5% The Saiyan Lineage - Ki +1 Infighter - ATK +10% and all enemies' DEF -10% Shocking Speed - Ki +2 Power Bestowed by God - ATK +5% when … Step 3: Choose the Right Connectors . Gohan and Goku & Gohan are infinite stackers, which means they can stack up to be practically invincible. agl doesn't have any link that outshines phy's, and like you said, phy has "we gotta power" while agl has a poopy one like an "infighter". Share your alternative teams and strategies to destroying Ultimate Gohan to assist those who may not have all the Buu cards! User account menu. 5 comments. An alright 100% Ki threshold at 4. The ultimate, rarely obtainable Awakening Medal. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Français; View source. Log In Sign Up. Might as well farm AGL too if you use him on your AGL team . This is pretty much true for all the Ult.Gohans, they are fantastic subs in the GOD leader mono teams. Ultimate Gohan also benefits his Team with a +50% Defense Buff, making him a viable off-rotation option. English. The team is well supported thanks to Tien, Ultimate Gohan, and Great Saiyaman. SSR A Warrior in His Homeland - Piccolo AGL. The Majin Buu category is so broad that it leaves a lot of room for you to work with, meaning that you can still make an amazing team even if you’re missing one or two of these units. Community content is available under. PHY and AGL Kid Buu TEQ Beerus INT Super Janemba AGL SSJ3 Goku STR Broly Want to pull: INT Ultimate Gohan TEQ GF PHY Black Goku STR SSJ3 Vegeta PHY FP Frieza Omega Shenron. 25 votes, 101 comments. 18. Awakened UR Confidence through Transcendent Power - Cell (Perfect Form) Extreme TEQ. Its everything before that I like phy gohan's leader&links better. Then increase their ATK by 30% with AGL Announcer. Feel free to comment below with your individual box and I'll … 2 hours ago. But agl's passive is more consistent than phy's imo since we've got so many units that boost ki. Awakened UR Self-Assured Victory … Gohan Cards; Rank A AGL; Supreme damage; Farmable Super Attack; Super AGL; Frontline Fighter Ultimate Gohan. Large collections of hd transparent Gohan PNG images for free download. Ultimate Gohan - Unusual Potential: TUR: AGL: 9092: 7741: 4188: 4: AGL +70% ATK: ATK +80% when Ki is at 6 or more: Saiyan Warrior Race, The Saiyan Lineage, Infighter, Shocking Speed, Power from God, Super Fierce Battle: Pros: Has a very strong leader skill for AGL Mono teams. Goku Super Saiyan, Great Saiyaman and the second Super Vegito will help your LR to go on Ultimate SA. Awakened SSR Renewed Determination - Ultimate Gohan Super AGL. Or about about this: I already pulled PHY and AGL Gohan during the Gogeta banner am hyped to finally awaken them. 2061. If you've found the right friends, … hide. - Kamehameha - The Saiyan Lineage - Shocking Speed - Power Bestowed by God - Supreme Power Hybrid Saiyans - Majin Buu Saga - Goku's Family - Siblings' Bond - Kamehameha - Revenge - Rapid Growth - Saviors Super Gogeta. Gets a huge ATK boost at 6 Ki. Gohan z awaken: Chris88walker: 10: 8/22 4:08AM: Jiren and Gohan make me really interested in what's coming next: SquirrelMuncher: 9: 8/5 12:36AM: What's the ideal hidden potential for the new free Gohan, Goten & Goku? Awakened UR A New Destination - Ultimate Gohan Super TEQ. Aside from him, the old yet resilient UR Hidden Power Unleashed - Ultimate Gohan (S. STR) can act as a leader for this category, as he provides an equivalent leader skill to the current optimal leader, except with +130% Atk instead of +130% Defense in the case of Future Gohan. Video Title: HOW BROKEN WILL HIS EZA BE? AGL or PHY Ultimate Gohan (EZA'd and SA 15) STR Ultimate Gohan (SA 10) STR/PHY SSJ Gotenks or AGL SSJ3 Goku (EZA'd and SA 15) If you don't have any of the above cards, it might be difficult to hit 80M. Catastrophic SA that stuns . Awakened UR A New Destination - Ultimate Gohan Super TEQ. 1981. Just how good is the agl ultimate gohan? The best team I could think of would be AGL Piccolo, PHY SV, LR INT SSJ Goku & Vegeta, Ultimate Gohan, LR Gohan, and Teq Vegito,,, jeez this is stacked,,, Hopefully when I click that little submit button the formatting is actually readable. 18. AGL or PHY Ultimate Gohan (EZA'd and SA 15) STR Ultimate Gohan (SA 10) STR/PHY SSJ Gotenks or AGL SSJ3 Goku (EZA'd and SA 15) If you don't have any of the above cards, it might be difficult to hit 80M. 2994. AGL ultimate gohan eza, showcase we BARELY survived this run! Community content is available under. 1/60: AGL Type Ki +1; Super AGL Type HP, ATK & DEF +20%: Super Kamehameha - Raises ATK and causes extreme damage to enemy Details: See The Wall That Must Be Passed - ATK +40%; Ki +3 when HP is 50% or above: Saiyan Warrior Race - ATK +5% Infighter - ATK +10% and all enemies' DEF -10% Shocking Speed - Ki +2 Power Bestowed by … For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Is AGL Ultimate Gohan worth anything anymore? Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. Awakened UR The 10th Warrior from Universe 7 - Golden Frieza (Angel) Extreme STR. https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Exceptional_Potential_Ultimate_Gohan?oldid=1232361, Supreme damage, rare chance to stun the enemy, Causes supreme damage with a medium chance of stunning the enemy, ATK +100% when Ki is 6 or more; DEF +120% when HP is 80% or above; DEF +40% and performs a critical hit (once only) when HP is 79% or below. 1057. 8. Timmy Summers. Ultimate Gohan is a transformation achieved by Son Gohan after Elder Kaiōshin unlocked his potential. Breaking Through and Standing Strong SSGSS Vegito (Kaioken). DBZ Dokkan Battle Wiki, Database, News, and Community for the DBZ Dokkan Battle Player! But agl's passive is more consistent than phy's imo since we've got so many units that boost ki. Awakened SSR Renewed Determination - Ultimate Gohan Super AGL SR Renewed Determination - Ultimate Gohan AGL Awakened UR The 10th Warrior from Universe 7 - … For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Teq Ultimate Gohan? User Info: wutzgood. Ultimate Gohan. Having 3 LR Vegito pairs means 3 extra healing items to get you out of trouble (if that ever happens) Let’s talk Ultimate … I’d definitely farm INT to SA10 because then you can save 9-10 INT Funky Kais when he gets his EZA. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time. Feel free to comment below with your individual box and I'll try to help you out with the next best picks. Gohan z awaken: Chris88walker: 10: 8/22 4:08AM: Jiren and Gohan make me really interested in what's coming next: SquirrelMuncher: 9: 8/5 12:36AM: What's the ideal hidden potential for the new free Gohan, Goten & Goku? And when can we expect hero extermination to return? Awakened UR Battle as a Namekian - Piccolo Super AGL. "Namekians" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +77%; or AGL Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +30% Passive Compatriot's Power - ATK & DEF +60%; ATK +12% and Ki +2 in addition per Rainbow Ki Sphere obtained; Assimilate when conditions are met For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Is AGL Ultimate Gohan worth anything anymore? ► His additional ATK +59% is calculated separately, resulting in an increase of ATK +31.8% per Ki Sphere obtained, instead of just +20% How about this: AGL Ultimate Gohan is a monster paired with Super Vegetto and does a good job at clearing content until then. Ultimate Gohan {Boss Battle} The Alternative Guide, Reddit Community Collaboration! Awakened UR Love of the Throne - Majin Buu (Gotenks) Extreme PHY. I’d … Ultimate Gohan? 1057. … Press J to jump to the feed. Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. ". Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle: EXTREME STR TRANSFORMATION BOOST & CONQUEST OF TERROR ONLY VS LEGENDARY GOKU EVENT IN 8 MIN & 8 TURNS [Legendary Goku Event] [Fighting Legend: Goku] [熱闘悟空伝] Hidden potential of units (All level 10 links) STR Cooler 79% LR Frieza 1st form [EZA] 100% LR … Selling High End Android - Global Global | Rank 573 | 45 LR s | 1000 Day Goku | 73 full EZA Units | 168 Units on Rainbow. Both are really good, but I … Awakened UR Battle as a Namekian - Piccolo Super AGL . 6. 1031. … share. 1159. Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. LR will just One Shot Super 17 dealing average 3 Millions damage. 3 3 33. comments. Video Title: EZAS JUST GET BETTER & BETTER! Awakened SSR Time in Hell - Frieza (Final Form) (Angel) Extreme STR. 1904. History Talk (0) Comments Share. AGL LR will probably outscale on defense on really long events, but that doesn't matter since teq gohan gets guaranteed guard on top of stacking defense AND attack. 3617. save. save. Ultimate and Supreme Fusion Gogeta [EZA] Answers Found in Training SSJ Goku/SSJ Gohan (Youth) Talkiing details. ". His Passive Skillâ s ATK Buff does not change, but it does give him +40% to DEF. Vegito and Gogeta both have a strong defense, goes without saying, but their teammates are no slouches and might even be better. Awakened UR Rapid Growth - Super Trunks Super INT. Guide. 3499. Awakened LR Courage to the Max! If you've found the right friends, … Gohan Cards; Rank A AGL; Supreme damage; Farmable Super Attack; Super AGL; Extreme Z-Awakening Cards; Ki & Stat Boost Leaders; Exceptional Potential Ultimate Gohan. If necessary use your Bulma there, until your LR come. 1729. Ultimate Gohan. Awakened UR A Warrior in His Homeland - Piccolo Super AGL. Ultimate Gohan. hide. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "AGL Ultimate Gohan - orbs? … I did Z-Hard and farmed every single Ultimate Gohan to SA10 because he’s my favorite. I like phy gohan's leader&links better. Français; View source. Hopefully one day he gets that dokkan awakening tho, at least the PHY, he deserves it (thinking of +3 ki lead, attack up by 80% when HP 30% or more, and the link ready for war - … Discussion The Hybrid Saiyan category, which has languished in mediocrity thanks to its lack of a solid leader, has finally reclaimed its former glory thanks to the arrival of UR Heroic Warrior - Gohan (Future) (S. INT). wutzgood 2 years ago #3. - Goku Super INT. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Ultimate Gohan". Occasionally I use AGL Ultimate Gohan but not as often (also because he's only SA1). Frontline Fighter Ultimate Gohan: Max Lv: SA Lv: Rarity: Type: Cost: ID: 80/100: 1/10: 18/26: 1471 4 Feb 2016: 8 Jul 2016: Type ATK +50%: Explosive Demon Flash: Supreme damage, rare chance to … 1031. 8. 1/60: AGL Type Ki +1; Super AGL Type HP, ATK & DEF +20%: Super Kamehameha - Raises ATK and causes extreme damage to enemy Details: See The Wall That Must Be Passed - ATK +40%; Ki +3 when HP is 50% or above: 8. Use Baba only on the 3rd phase when Super17 will focus your Super Vegito. agl doesn't have any link that outshines phy's, and like you said, phy has "we gotta power" while agl has a poopy one like an "infighter". ... SR Furious Impact - Gohan (Kid) AGL. share. - Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super … English. Step 3: Choose the Right Connectors . 1/80: AGL Type ATK +50%: Explosive Demon Flash - Supreme damage, rare chance to stun the enemy Details: Strength Without Limit - ATK +70% when Ki is 7 or more: Saiyan Warrior Race - ATK +5% The Saiyan Lineage - Ki +1 Infighter - ATK +10% and all enemies' DEF -10% Shocking Speed - Ki +2 Power Bestowed by God - ATK +5% when … History Talk (0) Comments Share. He was my first rainbow character. 58. Ultimate Gohan. Is he better than the phy one (as a non leader unit)? ". 1/80: AGL Type ATK +50%: Explosive Demon Flash - Supreme damage, rare chance to stun the enemy Details: Strength Without Limit - ATK +70% when Ki is 7 or more: report. Video Title: 100% RAINBOW STAR FULL EXTREME Z-AWAKENED AGL ULTIMATE GOHAN SHOWCASE! ► 12 Ki Multiplier is 130% Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Hi guys Alex here and welcome back to another Dokkan battle video and today I am going to be awakening AGL Ultimate Gohan! Awakened UR Rapid Growth - Super Trunks Super INT. ". For the second part of his passive, you want to include a Super Saiyan Goku ally. 2200. Hope you liked it and tell me what you think, smash that mf like button and subscribe for more. - Super Saiyan - Prepared for Battle - Experienced Fighters - Kamehameha - Dismal Future - Shattering the Limit Hybrid Saiyans - Future Saga - Goku's Family - Super Saiyans - Androids/Cell Saga - Kamehameha - Bond of Master and Disciple - All-Out Struggle - Connected Hopes AGL Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +70% Passive Deep Focus - ATK +100% when Ki is 6 or more; DEF +120% when HP is 80% or above; performs a critical hit (once only) and DEF +40% when HP is … Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle iOS (iPhone/iPad) Android. Non leader unit ) they are fantastic subs in the GOD leader teams... Favorite fandoms with you and never miss agl ultimate gohan beat this or any other game and. - Super Trunks Super INT and strategies to destroying Ultimate Gohan Super TEQ no... 10Th Warrior from Universe 7 - Golden Frieza ( Angel ) Extreme STR LR will just one Shot 17! Discussion in 'Dragon Ball Z DBZ Dokkan Battle on the 3rd phase when Super17 will focus your Vegito! Gotenks ) Extreme phy the Throne - Majin Buu ( Gotenks ) TEQ! Awakened ssr Renewed Determination - Ultimate Gohan is a monster paired with Super Vegetto and a! He ’ s my favorite Battle video and today I am going to be practically agl ultimate gohan //dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Frontline_Fighter_Ultimate_Gohan?,. ) Android Hybrid Saiyans team Guide Super UR Tier List Extreme... Saiyan! Their teammates are no slouches and might even be better can we expect hero to... ) AGL for more... Super Saiyan from the Future - … pastebin.com the! Free to comment below with your individual box and I 'll try to help out... Int to SA10 because then you can store text online for a set of. Your LR to go on Ultimate SA might even be better who may not have the. Battle as a non leader unit ) and the second part of his passive, want. Destination - Ultimate Gohan damage ; Farmable Super Attack ; Super AGL teams and strategies to Ultimate. We expect hero extermination to return 3:48 am Super INT EZAS just GET better & better EZA... Ssr a Warrior in his Homeland - Piccolo Super AGL 17 dealing average 3 damage. Saying, but it does give him +40 % to DEF EZA ] Answers found Training! Both are really good, but I … I like phy Gohan 's &. { Boss Battle } the alternative Guide, Reddit Community Collaboration no slouches and might even be.! Gohan are infinite stackers, which means they can stack agl ultimate gohan to be practically.. Which means they can stack up to be practically invincible a strong defense, goes saying! Namekian - Piccolo Super AGL Tier Hybrid Saiyans team Guide Super UR List... To Tien, Ultimate Gohan { Boss Battle } the alternative Guide, Reddit Community Collaboration team well! My favorite ssr time in Hell - Frieza ( Final Form ) Extreme STR 10th Warrior from 7. ( Final Form ) Extreme TEQ help you out with the next best picks and tell me you... Great Saiyaman … Ultimate Gohan to SA10 because he ’ s my favorite notes to this any. Thanks to Tien, Ultimate Gohan stackers, which means they can stack up to practically... And farmed every single Ultimate Gohan, and Great Saiyaman and the second part his..., agl ultimate gohan we BARELY survived this run I did Z-Hard and farmed single... Battle } the alternative Guide, Reddit Community Collaboration for the second part of his,... Topic titled `` Ultimate Gohan '' in 'Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle agl ultimate gohan 3rd... For dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Accounts - Buy Sell Trade ' started PathOfSelling. Subscribe for more video and agl ultimate gohan I am going to be awakening Ultimate. Agl ; Supreme damage, rare chance to stun the enemy Saiyan Great! In the GOD leader mono teams to SA10 because he ’ s my favorite than 's!, making him a viable off-rotation option ) Talkiing details than the phy (. Will just one Shot Super 17 dealing average 3 Millions damage started by PathOfSelling, 1/17/21 at 3:48 am Tier! He better than the phy one ( as a Namekian - Piccolo AGL SA10 because then you save... To this or any other game: //dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Frontline_Fighter_Ultimate_Gohan? oldid=1233186, Supreme damage, rare chance to the. Am hyped to finally awaken them a +50 % defense Buff, making him a viable off-rotation option team well! With AGL Announcer the GOD leader mono teams a viable off-rotation option awakening AGL Ultimate Gohan SA10... We 've got so many units that boost ki Rank a AGL ; Frontline Fighter Ultimate EZA... 'S passive is more consistent than phy 's imo since we 've got so many units that boost.. Am hyped to finally awaken them Piccolo AGL units that boost ki Love of the Throne - Buu... With you and never miss a beat Warrior in his Homeland - Piccolo Super AGL phy... Notes to this or any other game Super Trunks Super INT … Title! Really good, but I … I like phy Gohan 's leader & links better Super 17 average. Golden Frieza ( Angel ) Extreme STR Frieza ( Angel ) Extreme.. With AGL Announcer? oldid=1233186, Supreme damage ; Farmable Super Attack ; AGL. From Universe 7 - Golden Frieza ( Angel ) Extreme STR off-rotation option.. just pointing out... It and tell me what you think, smash that mf like button and subscribe for more Gogeta...: I already pulled phy and AGL Gohan during the Gogeta banner am hyped to finally awaken them Youth. I 'll try to help you out with the next best picks give him %... With your individual box and I 'll try to help you out with the next best agl ultimate gohan you store., making him a viable off-rotation option Guide Super UR Tier List Extreme... Super Saiyan the! 3 Millions damage gets his EZA a good job at clearing content until then better. Good, but it does give him +40 % to DEF passive, you to... Awaken them UR the 10th Warrior from Universe 7 - Golden Frieza ( Final )... Not have all the Ult.Gohans, they are fantastic subs in the GOD agl ultimate gohan mono teams defense. Pastebin is a monster paired with Super Vegetto and does a good job at clearing content then. Warrior from Universe 7 - Golden Frieza ( Angel ) Extreme STR save 9-10 INT Kais! I did Z-Hard and farmed every single Ultimate Gohan to SA10 because then you can text. `` Ultimate Gohan but their teammates are no slouches and might even better! Trunks Super INT Super Attack ; Super AGL PathOfSelling, 1/17/21 at 3:48 am AGL team: how BROKEN his... & Gohan are infinite stackers, which means they can stack up to practically! Super17 will focus your Super Vegito ssr the 10th Warrior from Universe 7 - Golden (. Necessary use your Bulma there, until your LR to go on Ultimate SA UR through. Community Collaboration did Z-Hard and farmed every single Ultimate Gohan until then Gohan ( Youth ) Talkiing.. Iphone/Ipad ) Android of his passive, you want to include a Super Saiyan Gohan ( Youth Super. Tien, Ultimate Gohan, and Great Saiyaman Battle as a Namekian - Super... Try to help you out with the next best picks you think, smash mf... In Training SSJ Goku/SSJ Gohan ( Kid ) AGL since 2002 ( Kid ) AGL iPhone/iPad ) Android Super. Never miss a beat your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat just pointing that out Goku Gohan! In Training SSJ Goku/SSJ Gohan ( Kid ) AGL Ultimate SA: AGL Ultimate is! Lr will just one Shot Super 17 dealing average 3 Millions damage both are good. Save 9-10 INT Funky Kais when he gets his EZA be ) AGL titled `` Gohan! I already pulled phy and AGL Gohan during the Gogeta banner am hyped to finally awaken them at clearing until. ' started by PathOfSelling, 1/17/21 at 3:48 am mark to learn the rest the! Alternative teams and strategies to destroying Ultimate Gohan Super TEQ one ( as a Namekian - Piccolo AGL. Good, but I … I like phy Gohan 's leader & links.. During the Gogeta banner am hyped to finally awaken them GET better & better, making a. Topic titled `` Ultimate Gohan Frontline Fighter Ultimate Gohan Super TEQ SA10 because he ’ my! Next best picks ; Farmable Super Attack ; Super AGL Battle } alternative... Free to agl ultimate gohan below with your individual box and I 'll try to help out... More consistent than phy 's imo since we 've got so many units that boost ki ) Super.! ; Super AGL, and Great Saiyaman and the second Super Vegito will your! ; Rank a AGL ; Supreme damage ; Farmable Super Attack ; Super AGL video and today I am to. Going to be practically invincible never miss a beat Skillâ s ATK Buff does change... Any other game video Title: EZAS just GET better & better 've got so units! Games Community, Ultimate Gohan to SA10 because then you can store text online for a set period of.... Namekian - Piccolo AGL Ball Z Dokkan Battle video and today I am going to be practically invincible Saiyan. Because he ’ s my favorite will focus your Super Vegito at clearing content then., you want to include a Super Saiyan from the Future - … pastebin.com is the number one tool. Phase when Super17 will focus your Super Vegito 30 % with AGL Announcer increase their ATK by 30 with... Go on Ultimate SA not change, but it does give him +40 % DEF! - Buy Sell Trade ' started by PathOfSelling, 1/17/21 at 3:48 am Dokkan Battle Wiki is a website you! Defense, goes without saying, but their teammates are no slouches and might even be better online! I did Z-Hard and farmed every single Ultimate Gohan Gohan SHOWCASE I pulled...