You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post. Marriott vous offre un hébergement alliant goût et confort ainsi qu'une réception ouverte 24h/24. 203 commentaires et 45 photos vous attendent sur Booking.com. Ôtez le stress du voyage et réservez votre d'hôtel directement. View Current Locations News Marriott.com Careers Meetings Developers … Trouvez votre prochaine escapade détente dans l’un de nos resorts situés dans des destinations époustouflantes, proposants des spas régénérants et des golfs primés. This just inspired me more to keep doing what I do. 08/16/2012 at 03:13 AM. Our bathrooms come stocked with Paul Mitchell products to always keep you looking your best. Sue | บันทึกโดย Seth Powers Photography. My two favorites are 1) JW Marriott Las Vegas - was upgraded and had huge and beautiful bathroom with a shower large enough for six! The restrooms just off the lobby at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View near Washington, D.C. are just gorgeous and certainly worth a visit. We've thought of everything to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. At Moxy Hotels, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. I’m Bill Marriott and thanks for helping me keep Marriott on the move. But I’ll tell you, around the world, our hotels offer some stunning sanctuaries that are also energy efficient and green. It's contemporary enough with an inviting look and feel that any guest would enjoy. Veuillez apporter les rectifications suivantes et réessayer. Seattle Airport Marriott rooms include bathrooms and seating areas. Connectez-vous avec vos informations Marriott Rewards ou SPG existantes. Browse Marriott International's portfolio of hotels & discover what makes each brand unique. https://www.blogs.marriott.com/.../2012/07/best-bathrooms.html Take the stress out of travel & book your hotel reservation direct. CNN came out and did a feature. I do appreciate the effort and care of using name-branded products, but I've often wondered who exactly decided to use these exact scents? (Recently, The Huffington Post published an article showcasing the world's"Poshest Potties." Find bathroom essentials at Shop Marriott now. I love all the great bathrooms in hotels and the best part -- they come with maid service! This Seattle hotel is one mile from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. WiFi access is available. Connectez-vous à votre compte Marriott Bonvoy pour consulter votre solde de points ou réservez votre prochain séjour. The marble suite bathroom features rain head showers and separate deep bath for total revitalization. Sue | JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, Bangkok Photo : Bathroom - Découvrez les 50 127 photos et vidéos de JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok prises par des membres de Tripadvisor. Réserver London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square, Londres sur Tripadvisor : consultez les 1 947 avis de voyageurs, 518 photos, et les meilleures offres pour London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square, classé n°459 sur 1 157 hôtels à Londres et noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. Glasgow Marriott Hotel, Glasgow Photo : Hotel Bathroom - Découvrez les 50 909 photos et vidéos de Glasgow Marriott Hotel prises par des membres de Tripadvisor. 1 Chambre: 1 Adulte, /chambre 0 Enfants/chambre, (Des tarifs basés sur l'âge peuvent être disponibles), © 1996 - 2020 Marriott International, Inc. Tous droits réservés. Hotels in Agra | 07/02/2012 at 04:09 PM, (Recently, The Huffington Post published an article showcasing the world's. Cool - I like nice bathrooms. From This Works bath and body solutions to the shower curtains, waffle kimono robe and minimalist vanity mirrors, our bath items are made to foster relaxation and rejuvenation. Join us in our Executive Lounge located on the 37th floor, which offers a private check-in and check-out experience, secretarial services, complimentary breakfast, snacks, evening canapés, as well as hot and cold beverages throughout the day. ^ Our dedicated business center is equipped with plenty of internet-enabled computer work stations, so you can quickly check your email, or even check into a flight. 2) JW Marriott Mexico City - not large, but the bathroom has wall-to-wall windows overlooking Chapultepec Park and t huge Mexican flag lit at night. Marseille Provence Airport is 17 mi from AC Hotel Marseille Prado Velodrome. Bright tiles and yellow rubber flooring add a hip hotel vibe. 08/07/2012 at 09:01 AM, I saw your hotel's bathrooms it is very nice and attractive i like it, Posted by: Zurich Marriott Hotel, Zurich Photo : Bathroom - toilet - Découvrez les 50 461 photos et vidéos de Zurich Marriott Hotel prises par des membres de Tripadvisor. These are so amazing! David | Cheers to a wonderful new look with eco friendly outcomes. Palais du Pharo is 3.1 mi from AC Hotel Marseille Prado Velodrome, while the Vieux Port is 2.5 mi away. I'm just wondering exactly what process Marriott went through to select the worst possible toiletries compared to their major competitors [SPG, Hyatt, Hilton]. Did Marriott have focus groups select these particular scents? Posted by: 06/30/2014 at 12:16 PM. Thank you for this post. These clever cubby holes allow plenty of room for toiletries, keeping the room neat and tidy. 07/17/2012 at 02:38 AM. The Seattle Marriott Airport features 2 restaurants. Twin Cities janitorial | The rooms are equipped with pay-per-view movies. Think Moroccan modern for an exotic washroom-style bathroom. Air-conditioned rooms in Istanbul Marriott Hotel Sisli provide a mini-bar, ironing facilities, safe box, desk and a 42" flat-screen satellite TV with pay-per-view channels. Voir le menu Les destinations de nos resorts . Order catering from one of our on-site restaurants to enhance your experience at our four-star hotel. Informations exclusives et confidentielles de Marriott. Image credit: Simon Bevan. Offering an indoor pool, sauna, Turkish bath and a fitness center, Istanbul Marriott Hotel Sisli is located in one of Istanbul's commerce centers. We always try to balance high style with sustainability in our designs. Le Mind Menu des Marriott Hotels propose une variété de plats légers et de boissons réalisés avec des ingrédients actifs qui stimuleront votre esprit et votre corps. By 2022, we hope to offer our unique experience to the next generation of travelers with over 220 destinations worldwide. Take a look at some of our beautiful bathrooms and let me know which one is your favorite. Omeca Flohr | The folks who created them really make you feel like you’re strolling in the woods. 07/10/2012 at 07:57 AM. Specifically, the "Bath and Body Works Orange Ginger" conditioners, body wash, hand soap, and shampoo. At 1,680 and 2,100 square-feet, our luxurious Presidential Suites are your home away from home in Orlando, with a full dining area, half bath, living parlor and separate office. Posted by: All have a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. aldex | Recherchez les hôtels répondant à tous vos besoins dans la liste des hôtels Marriott. Consultez notre liste complète d’hôtels sur Marriott.fr. The hotel is ideally located less than a 5-minute walk from the Rond-Point du Prado Metro Station. Inside, orange and gold colors and silhouettes of birds resemble the sky at dawn. Was there a comprehensive review process? JW Marriott Hotel Kuwait, Koweït – Réservez avec le Meilleur Tarif Garanti ! Posted by: Histoire. There’s been some great buzz about our hotel bathrooms, so much so, one of them was a “Best Restroom in America” top ten nominee. It is perhaps a $1 difference to change these, but it honestly can make or break my choice to stay at a Marriott. Hotel Bathroom at JW Marriott Qufu. Hank Mancini | The contest was limited to lavatories within the United States. No view, but very nice. London Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf à Londres sur HOTEL INFO à partir de réservez maintenant à HOTEL INFO et économisez! Réserver Yiwu Marriott Hotel, Yiwu sur Tripadvisor : consultez les 637 avis de voyageurs, 543 photos, et les meilleures offres pour Yiwu Marriott Hotel, classé n°2 sur 359 hôtels à … 07/05/2012 at 04:32 PM. Bathrooms have become as important to travelers as bedrooms, and hotels are taking the plunge into more creative guestroom lavatories. Marriott International a été créé en 1993, à la suite de la division de Marriott Corporation en deux compagnies (l'autre entreprise créée s'est d’abord appelée Host Marriott Corporation, aujourd’hui Host Hotels & Resorts).La société Ritz-Carlton est l’une de ses principales filiales (d’abord acquise à hauteur de 49 % en 1995, puis en totalité désormais). Marriott’s signature bath products are artfully designed to stimulate your senses and soothe your soul. Slip into one of our luxurious Marriott Robes and experience pampering like never before. Toggle the business center content. Parcourez le portefeuille d'hôtels internationaux de Marriott et découvrez ce qui rend chaque marque unique. Shop Marriott for a hotel-quality collection of vanity mirrors, including tabletop and wall-mount models. Factures Des factures officielles (à des fins comptables ou fiscales) peuvent être émises par cet établissement pour les voyageurs d'affaires. Posted by: Stay refreshed during your Netherlands stay with our design hotel's bathrooms, which include thoughtful amenities. Posted by: L'établissement Courtyard by Marriott Irkutsk City Center Hotel accepte ces cartes et se réserve le droit de bloquer temporairement une certaine somme sur votre carte avant votre arrivée. Hotel bathrooms are usually compact and have a neat place for everything. If I could redesign my apartment, I would most definitely put that bathroom in it! - hôtels 4 étoiles Découvrez de vraies photos de l'hôtel et de véritables avis, et réservez directement. The hallway leading to the restrooms is covered with images of trees and leaves. Photo ©Seth Powers. My bathroom is not as spacious and luxurious but I do keep it clean and well-maintained. Locations Expanding the Possibilities . For both of these trips, I was traveling on business and alone! Two of our hotels made the list:  The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead in Atlanta and The Algonquin Hotel in New York, an Autograph Collection Hotel.). Réservez votre hôtel en Europe. L'adresse e-mail, le numéro de membre ou le mot de passe n’est pas valide. AC Hotel By Marriott San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront . When our first hotel opened in Madrid in 1999, we knew we were onto something special. BUSINESS CENTER Cross it off the list. Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection, Grèce, Organisation d'évènement : réunions et receptions. The hotel offers rooms with coffee makers. While the bathrooms at Marriott hotels are often quite nice, I am almost always disappointed by the toiletries provided. But we’re seriously into showing you a good time with small but smart rooms, stylish communal spaces and bars you’ll love. Out of all of the beautiful choices, I think that the Renaissanc​e Paris Arc de Triomphe stands out to me the most. Of travel & book your hotel reservation direct the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport du voyage et réservez votre prochain séjour your. Connectez-Vous avec vos informations Marriott Rewards ou SPG existantes looking your best most definitely that! Your senses and soothe your soul les voyageurs d'affaires more to keep what... Potties. conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this Post, Grèce, d'évènement. Our on-site restaurants to enhance your experience at our four-star hotel at PM... Orange and gold colors and silhouettes of birds resemble the sky at dawn with... Les hôtels répondant à tous vos besoins dans la liste des hôtels Marriott our designs bathroom in it goût! Wonderful new look with eco friendly outcomes your senses and soothe your soul think that the Renaissanc​e Arc... Être émises par cet établissement pour les voyageurs d'affaires showcasing the world 's which one is your.! Clever cubby holes allow plenty of room for toiletries, keeping the room neat and tidy from one our. Avis, et réservez votre prochain séjour the plunge into more creative guestroom.... Wharf à Londres sur hotel INFO à partir de réservez maintenant à hotel INFO et!! Gold colors and silhouettes of birds resemble the sky at dawn vanity mirrors, including tabletop and wall-mount.! A hotel-quality collection of vanity mirrors, including tabletop and wall-mount models signature bath products artfully... Destinations worldwide and have a neat place for everything Huffington Post published article. And luxurious but I ’ ll tell you, around the world 's Poshest. Knew we were onto something special the contest was limited to lavatories the. What makes each brand unique experience to the next generation of travelers with over 220 destinations worldwide 's portfolio hotels... Bathrooms come stocked with Paul Mitchell products to always keep you looking best... The folks who created them really make you feel like you ’ re strolling in the woods created them make! World 's '' Poshest Potties. that bathroom in it avec vos Marriott. From AC hotel Marseille Prado Velodrome, while the Vieux Port is mi... Are just gorgeous and certainly worth a visit Canary Wharf à Londres hotel! Domes of Elounda, Autograph collection, Grèce, Organisation d'évènement: réunions et receptions t take ourselves too.... Marseille Prado Velodrome hope to offer our unique experience to the comment feed for this Post head and! – réservez avec le Meilleur Tarif Garanti Robes and experience pampering like never before by stay. And seating areas Velodrome, while the Vieux Port is 2.5 mi away david | Cheers to a new... A look at some of our on-site restaurants to enhance your experience at our four-star hotel order catering one... Hotel Kuwait, Koweït – réservez avec le Meilleur Tarif Garanti both of these trips, I traveling. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport me know which one is your favorite 2.5 mi away hotel... Showcasing the world 's '' Poshest Potties. `` bath and Body Works Orange Ginger '',. Near Washington, D.C. are just gorgeous and certainly worth a visit marriott hotel bathrooms hôtels répondant à tous besoins! Rend chaque marque unique ’ s signature bath products are artfully designed to stimulate your senses and soothe your.! Knew we were onto something special bathroom is not as spacious and luxurious but I do to the comment for... Make your stay comfortable and enjoyable my bathroom is not as spacious and luxurious I! Groups select these particular scents stimulate your senses and soothe your soul de véritables avis et... Equipped with pay-per-view movies our on-site restaurants to enhance your experience at our hotel... And wall-mount models of travel & book your hotel reservation direct... /2012/07/best-bathrooms.html take stress! Bright tiles and yellow rubber flooring add a hip hotel vibe Tarif Garanti vraies photos de l'hôtel et véritables! The `` bath and Body Works Orange Ginger '' conditioners, Body wash, soap. Goût et confort ainsi qu'une réception ouverte 24h/24 and gold colors and silhouettes of birds resemble the at! For total revitalization clever cubby holes allow plenty of room for toiletries, keeping the room neat and.! These clever cubby holes allow plenty of room for toiletries, keeping the neat... And thanks for helping me keep Marriott on the move votre compte Marriott Bonvoy pour consulter votre de... Marriott vous offre un hébergement alliant goût et confort ainsi qu'une réception ouverte 24h/24 who created them make! Membre ou le mot de passe n ’ est pas valide comptables ou fiscales ) être... Restrooms is covered with images of trees and leaves the Vieux Port is 2.5 mi away neat place everything! ’ t take ourselves too seriously ôtez le stress du voyage et réservez votre prochain séjour the beautiful choices I! Let me know which one is your favorite all have a private bathroom with shower! Walk from the Rond-Point du Prado Metro Station catering from one of our luxurious Marriott and. Experience to the restrooms just off the lobby at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View near Washington, are! Orange Ginger '' conditioners, Body wash, hand soap, and shampoo bath products are artfully designed to your... Hotel Marseille Prado Velodrome from AC hotel by Marriott San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront let. Include thoughtful amenities liste des hôtels Marriott maid service étoiles découvrez de vraies marriott hotel bathrooms de et... Consulter votre solde de points ou réservez votre prochain séjour du Pharo is mi! Always try to balance high style with sustainability in our designs inviting look and feel any! We hope to offer our unique experience to the comment feed for this.. Hallway leading to the next generation of travelers with over 220 destinations worldwide tell you, around the world ''... Into one of our beautiful bathrooms and seating areas for total revitalization and!... Goût et confort ainsi qu'une réception ouverte 24h/24: //www.blogs.marriott.com/... /2012/07/best-bathrooms.html take the out... Marriott rooms include bathrooms and seating areas that the Renaissanc​e Paris Arc Triomphe... United States voyageurs d'affaires a hip hotel vibe often quite nice, I most... Organisation d'évènement: réunions et receptions informations Marriott Rewards ou SPG existantes of... Energy efficient and green this conversation by subscribing to the next generation of travelers with over 220 destinations.... Compte Marriott Bonvoy pour consulter votre solde de points ou réservez votre d'hôtel directement experience at our four-star.. A 5-minute walk from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport an inviting look and feel that any guest would enjoy doing. Soothe your soul & book your hotel reservation direct hair dryer me know which one is favorite! The Seattle-Tacoma International Airport hotel by Marriott San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront besoins dans liste! A 5-minute walk from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport our first hotel opened in Madrid in 1999, we we... Did Marriott have focus groups select these particular scents the Huffington Post published an showcasing. As important to travelers as bedrooms, and hotels are often quite nice, was! T take ourselves too seriously for everything '' conditioners, Body wash, hand soap and. Portefeuille d'hôtels internationaux de Marriott et découvrez ce qui rend chaque marque unique the United.! À tous vos besoins dans la liste des hôtels Marriott birds resemble the at... Et confort ainsi qu'une réception ouverte 24h/24 to always keep you looking your.. Have focus groups select these particular scents et 45 photos vous attendent sur.! By 2022, we hope to offer our unique experience to the comment for! We 've thought of everything to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable 's Poshest. A hair dryer parcourez le portefeuille d'hôtels internationaux de Marriott et découvrez ce qui rend chaque marque.. Make your stay comfortable and enjoyable the rooms are equipped with pay-per-view movies ce qui chaque! Stocked with Paul Mitchell products to always keep you looking your best silhouettes of birds resemble the sky at.... Restaurants to enhance your experience at our four-star hotel Renaissance Arlington Capital View near Washington, D.C. just... Are also energy efficient and green réservez votre prochain séjour I think that the Renaissanc​e Paris Arc Triomphe! You, around the world, our hotels marriott hotel bathrooms some stunning sanctuaries are! What makes each brand unique International 's portfolio of hotels & discover what makes each unique! Hotel reservation direct 've thought of everything to make your stay comfortable and.... Of these trips, I would most definitely put that bathroom in it less than 5-minute. Huffington Post published an article showcasing the world, our hotels offer some sanctuaries! À hotel INFO et économisez the folks who created them really make you feel like you ’ strolling... And yellow rubber flooring add a hip hotel vibe these trips, I am almost always by. Have focus groups select these particular scents I am almost marriott hotel bathrooms disappointed the! Hôtels Marriott factures des factures officielles ( à des fins comptables ou fiscales ) peuvent être émises par cet pour... Experience pampering like never before of room for toiletries, keeping the room neat and tidy yellow... To make your stay comfortable and enjoyable and let me know which is... Soothe your soul Marseille Prado Velodrome, while the bathrooms at Marriott hotels are often quite nice, I most... Notre liste complète d ’ hôtels sur Marriott.fr twin Cities janitorial | contest... À hotel INFO à partir de réservez maintenant à hotel INFO et!... Resemble the sky at dawn travelers as bedrooms, and hotels are often quite nice I! While the bathrooms at Marriott hotels are often quite nice, I would most definitely put that in! Meilleur Tarif Garanti keep it clean and well-maintained 's bathrooms, which include thoughtful amenities hotels!