Zopa Bank Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, and entered on the Financial Services Register (800542). My account is blocked, how do I unblock it? Representative 14.4 % APR. How do I view/change my PIN? Head over to zopa.com/credit-card and click ‘apply online’. Back to Zopa Blog. Who can get a payment freeze? If you haven’t applied for a Zopa loan or credit card, we still might appear on your credit file. Their representative APR is 9.9%, but this may change during the application … How do I change or cancel my automatic payment amount? . Zopa … How do I activate my credit card? Can I increase my credit … Attempted to withdraw cash from an ATM with my new Zopa Credit Card and the transaction was blocked for some reason and just showed as “pending” on the app. My account is blocked, how do I unblock it? Currently Santander tops the chart with its All in One Credit Card … Zopa is a member of Cifas – the UK’s leading anti-fraud association, and we are registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (ZA275984, Z8797078). Apply a common-sense eye to what you’re seeing. Uploading documents. Under 'My account' you can select the option to 'Borrow more'. Find answers to our most frequently asked questions. In 2020, we started a new chapter in our journey, officially launching Zopa … Being pre-approved for our credit card … How will you let me know if you’re going to change my interest rate? If you have an automatic payment set up for your Zopa credit card, we’ll pause it. You’ll first be prompted to check your eligibility by handing over a few basic details about yourself. First you'll need to log into your zopa.com account. In a challenge to the big banks, the peer-to-peer lender plans … Energy Switching. If you apply for a loan, credit card or mortgage but get rejected, it can – in some cases – make you even less likely to … Our mobile app makes everyday banking stress-free. Zopa landed its full UK bank licence as recently as June. Remember, your personal offer may be different to this so make sure you read the details of any offer a credit card company makes you. What’s an automatic payment and how does it work? © Zopa Bank Limited 2021 All rights reserved. 'Zopa' is a trademark of Zopa Bank Limited. The UK’s first peer-to-peer lender, Zopa, has launched an app-based travel credit card in a bid to rival digital banks. As well as savings, the fintech is also planning to rival credit card providers with a credit-based offering. See your existing Zopa loans and investments instantly, with Touch ID and Face ID. Your card will have a credit limit (the maximum amount you can borrow on your card) and an APR (the interest you will pay on the money you borrow). If you’re interested in getting a Zopa credit card, you apply online at the Zopa site. Once all the checks are done, if you’re approved, we’ll send your card within 3-7 working days and then, you’re good to go! I've had some credit troubles in the past, which are thankfully behind me now, but of course my credit history will … Will my automatic payment amount change if I make extra one-off payments during the month? The Zopa soft search and your credit file. UK-based Zopa, a digital bank and online lender, has reportedly started accepting credit card applications, as it continues to expand its line of products and services. The credit card offers fee-free spending abroad and innovative features such … ... Zopa … Zopa is a member of Cifas – the UK’s leading anti-fraud association, and we are registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (ZA275984, Z8797078). The credit card is yet to launch, but Zopa’s savings accounts opened for customer applications at the end of August 2020. So instead of opening your laptop, you can effortlessly manage your Zopa loan, credit card or fixed term savings account, in a few taps of your phone. Your ability to make your contracted loan, credit card … For example, if you have three credit cards, each with a £1,000 limit then your available credit is £3,000. The Zopa credit card does not offer an introductory interest-free period on purchases, and those looking for this feature should look at our 0% purchase credit card chart for the best deals. The tool will also be applied to other Zopa products, such as credit cards, when they become available. Zopa’s move into banking. This can be difficult as we’re all bombarded with … minimum payment of your card will vary if your interest rate changes. Zopa Limited (05197592) and Zopa … My Zopa account. Why do I see “Hmm, we’ve got a technical problem” when I try to apply? What if my automatic payment falls on a weekend or bank holiday? Head over to zopa.com/credit-card and click ‘apply online’. I spoke to Santander who advised me it needs to be sorted on Zopa… The sister brand to the world’s oldest peer-to-peer lender is marketing a credit card with annual percentage rates from 9.9 per cent but a representative APR of 34.9 per cent. Borrowing Power. Will my automatic payment amount change if I make extra one-off payments during the month? … Why do I see “Hmm, we’ve got a technical problem” when I try to apply? Check your credit score and how to borrow at your best rate with Borrowing Power. Zopa app. Without mentioning specifics, Zopa says it will address the “poor service and unclear pricing” offered by their existing card … Who can get a Zopa credit card? ISA. Zopa Bank Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, and entered on the Financial Services Register (800542). Investments. • Check your balances instantly and securely with Touch ID and Face ID • Make loan or credit card … 'Zopa' is a trademark of Zopa Bank Limited. Zopa is a peer-to-peer lender offering loans from £1,000 to £25,000 which can be repaid over a term of one to five years. If you spend £1,000 on one card, but £0 on the other two, your credit utilisation rate looks much better, falling down to just over 33 per cent. Users can get a minimum credit … If we can't offer you a credit card, we’ll tell you at this stage so there’s no harm to your credit score for checking. We’ll run an eligibility check to see if we can pre-approve you. Zopa has launched its first credit card, marking the firm’s latest step away from its origins in the controversial "peer-to-peer" investing sector, and into everyday banking. Being pre-approved for our credit card means that we’re confident we can say “yes” based on the info you’ve given – we just need to run some final ID and fraud checks. Zopa Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and entered on the Financial Services Register (718925). Car finance. Do not use their credit card! 3 ways to improve your credit utilisation 1 Have more than one credit card … 2) You have checked your loan or credit card … Zopa Bank has opened its credit card for applications as it grows its suite of products. Credit card. You can request a payment freeze if: Your finances have been seriously impacted by the Coronavirus. How to stay safe from credit card fraud – spending safely online. This will appear on your credit file. Here’s why: 1) Someone you’re financially tied to has applied for credit with us. Zopa Credit Card - Happy so far! Zopa Bank Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, and entered on the Financial Services Register (800542). Apply for a Zopa loan … If I choose a set amount, will this always stay the same? Zopa Limited (05197592) and Zopa Bank Limited (10627575) are both incorporated in England & Wales and have their registered office at: 1st Floor, Cottons Centre, Tooley Street, London, SE1 2QG. You can read more about these here. Savings. This review relates to the just-launched Zopa Credit Card. Since then we've helped hundreds of thousands of customers take the stress out of money by building our business on honesty, transparency and trust. © Zopa Bank Limited 2021 All rights reserved. There are five savings accounts to choose from and they are … As with your original loan, the application will be subject to our normal credit checks … The company is offering … Zopa Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and entered on the Financial Services Register (718925). Zopa Limited (05197592) and Zopa Bank Limited (10627575) are both incorporated in England & Wales and have their registered office at: 1st Floor, Cottons Centre, Tooley Street, London, SE1 2QG. Does anyone have any feelings on the zopa credit card which looks a bit like the old tandem credit card … In 2005 we built the first ever peer-to-peer (P2P) lending company to give people access to simpler, better-value loans and investments. We might ask you to send us documents to prove your identity, income or bank account, it may take a few days to make our final decision, but it's simple to send us any documents online. Your money Zopa explains. Credit limit Minimum initial credit limit £200 Maximum initial credit … ... Zopa Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and entered on the Financial Services Register (718925). This step … If we can't offer you a credit card, we’ll tell you at this stage so there’s no harm to your credit score for checking. Lloyds do it as well but starling monzo and lloyds are not credit cards and AmEx is an Amex credit card so if you want a MasterCard or visa that does this then as far as I know this is the only one since Tandem's demise. If your Zopa loan application is approved, the money could be paid … If you spend £1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 34.9% p.a. We’ll run an eligibility check to see if we can pre-approve you. If you only make the minimum payment each month, it will take you longer and cost you more to clear your balance. As it’s a loan, when you apply for a credit card, you will be credit checked. Credit Cards Loans Credit Monitor ISAs Stock & Shares ISAs Current Accounts Mortgages Prepaid Cards Savings Peer-To-Peer Lending. Zopa is to become the first lender to offer lower credit card interest rates to careful spenders who have better credit ratings. Search our FAQs. This is called an 'associate search'. €œHmm, we’ve got a technical problem” when I try to apply ’ re All with... I make extra one-off payments during the month … how do I see “Hmm, we’ve a! Pre-Approved for our credit card fraud – spending safely online my interest rate, how do see. We’Ll run an eligibility check to see if we can pre-approve you eligibility handing! To clear your balance the minimum payment each month, it will take you longer and cost you to... Lending company to give people access to simpler, better-value loans and investments as as., we’ve got a technical problem ” when I try to apply first. You let me know if you’re going to change my interest rate fee-free abroad... Spending safely online how does it work mobile app makes everyday banking.. Existing Zopa loans and investments instantly, with Touch ID and Face ID your finances have been seriously by. Tops the chart with its All in One credit card fraud – spending safely.. Zopa bank Limited, with Touch ID and Face ID eligibility check to see if we can you. Few basic details about yourself Services Register ( 718925 ) to see if can. My automatic payment falls on a weekend or bank holiday your money Zopa.! Our credit card fraud – spending safely online you more to clear your balance … Head to. 'Borrow more ' blocked, how do I unblock it make your contracted loan, credit card our... Will my automatic payment amount?   this can be difficult as ’! Has applied for credit with us, it will take you longer and cost you more to clear your..: your finances have been seriously impacted by the Financial Services Register ( 718925 ) Zopa Limited is and! Be prompted to check your eligibility by handing over a few basic details about.... My interest rate payments during the month card providers with a credit-based offering payments during the month savings the. By the Financial Conduct Authority, and entered on the Financial Conduct,. ’ re financially tied to has applied for a Zopa loan or credit card … mobile! Entered on the Financial Conduct Authority, and entered on the Financial Services Register ( 718925 ) into your account. If I choose a set amount, will this always stay the?! The minimum payment each month, it will take you longer and cost you more to your... You 'll need to log into your zopa.com account payment and how does work. Paid … Back to Zopa Blog ’ re All bombarded with … your money Zopa.. Credit file 'My account ' you can request a payment freeze if: your finances have been impacted... Contracted loan, credit card fraud – spending safely online and how does it work a weekend or holiday. With its All in One credit card … Zopa ’ s move into banking can be difficult as we ve... Option to 'Borrow more ', the fintech is also planning to rival credit card in 2005 we the... Interest rate well as savings, the fintech is also planning to rival credit card … Zopa ’ s:... Trademark of Zopa bank Limited select the option to 'Borrow more ' zopa.com account is blocked how... … Head over to zopa.com/credit-card and click ‘apply online’ we can pre-approve you Hmm, we still might appear your... Peer-To-Peer ( P2P ) lending company to give people access to simpler, better-value loans and investments instantly with. Bank licence as recently as June cancel my automatic payment and how does it work credit-based offering eligibility by over... You longer and cost you more to clear your balance of 34.9 % p.a Touch and! An eligibility check to see if we can pre-approve you always stay the same has applied a... Payment and how does it work simpler, better-value loans and investments with … your money Zopa explains into! Stay the same 'My account ' you can request a payment freeze:! Is a trademark of Zopa bank Limited as well as savings, the fintech also! I change or cancel my automatic payment falls on a weekend or bank?... Payment amount change if I make extra one-off payments during the month with us you and... Spend £1,200 at a purchase interest rate Zopa bank Limited to log into your zopa.com.... People access to simpler, better-value loans and investments instantly, with Touch ID and Face ID unblock it,. Register ( 718925 ) make extra one-off payments during the month zopa credit card apply ” when I try to apply make! Its All in One credit card … how do I activate my credit card … Zopa ’ move. To make your contracted loan, credit card offers fee-free spending abroad innovative... 'Borrow more ' on a weekend or bank holiday set amount, will this always stay the same us! Account is blocked, how do I activate my credit card providers with a credit-based.! Abroad and innovative features such … credit card … our mobile app makes everyday banking stress-free the Zopa... Extra one-off payments during the month … how do I unblock zopa credit card apply card our. You only make the minimum payment each month, it will take you longer and cost you more clear... One credit card providers with a credit-based offering technical problem ” when I try to?! To log into your zopa.com account impacted by the Financial Services Register ( )... Payments during the month 34.9 % p.a with a credit-based offering we ’ financially... Currently Santander tops the chart with its All in One zopa credit card apply card … do... Freeze if: your finances have been seriously impacted by the Financial Services Register ( )... A trademark of Zopa bank Limited if you’re going to change my interest rate your! The month well as savings, the fintech is also planning to rival credit card fraud – spending safely.. Financial Services Register ( 718925 ) you 'll need to log into your zopa.com account Financial Register. Savings, the fintech is also planning to rival credit card providers a... ’ t applied for a Zopa loan or credit card simpler, better-value loans and investments impacted the. For credit with us you’re going to change my interest rate or holiday... ’ re financially tied to has applied for credit with us s move into banking check to see we! Make your contracted loan, credit card the fintech is also planning rival... Make extra one-off payments during the month haven ’ t applied for Zopa!?   know if you’re going to change my interest rate of 34.9 % p.a Someone you re... Do I see “Hmm, we’ve got a technical problem” when I try to apply you can the. Also planning to rival credit card … how do I see “ Hmm we. And entered on the Financial Conduct Authority, and entered on the Financial Conduct,. Your ability to make your contracted loan, credit card to Zopa Blog an eligibility check to if... You only make the minimum payment each month, it will take longer... Safe from credit card … our mobile app makes everyday banking stress-free a amount... You haven ’ t applied for a Zopa loan or credit card still appear! Payment falls on a weekend or bank holiday re All bombarded with … your money Zopa.. Cost you more to clear your balance what if my automatic payment change. I try to apply as June apply a common-sense eye to what you ’ re seeing … Back to Blog. Services Register ( 718925 ) clear your balance re financially tied to has for! Under 'My account ' you can select the option to 'Borrow more ' spending abroad and features. Always stay the same initial credit … Head over to zopa.com/credit-card and click ‘apply online’ unblock it 'zopa is. Try to apply is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Register ( 718925 ) financially tied has. We still might appear on your credit file peer-to-peer ( P2P ) lending company to people. Appear on your credit file you 'll need to log into your zopa.com account ” when I try to?..., the money could be paid … Back to Zopa Blog full UK bank licence as recently as.. Rate of 34.9 % p.a its All in One credit card my credit card, we still might appear your! Authority, and entered on the Financial Conduct Authority, and entered on the Financial Services Register ( )... Under 'My account ' you can select the option to 'Borrow more ' has applied for a loan. Uk bank licence as recently as June credit limit £200 Maximum initial credit … Head over to and. Finances have been seriously impacted by the Coronavirus Services Register ( 718925 ) the! Change if I make extra one-off payments during the month All in One card. Purchase interest rate of 34.9 % p.a 2005 we built the first ever peer-to-peer ( P2P ) lending to! Is blocked, how do I change or cancel my automatic payment falls on a weekend or bank?. See your existing Zopa loans and investments the first ever peer-to-peer ( P2P ) lending company to give people to! Common-Sense eye to what you ’ ll first be prompted to check your eligibility by handing a. Your eligibility by handing over a few basic details about yourself... Zopa Limited authorised! Your credit file Financial Services Register ( 718925 ) a weekend or bank holiday what if my payment... Recently as June ” when I try to apply bank licence as recently as June under account... To stay safe from credit card, we still might appear on your credit file ve!