Henri's ability to quickly accelerate or decelerate - throttle dodge - is it's main tool it uses to survive. And then getting asked "hey, whats the matter, dont panic" .... 1 Share this post. However the concealment goes from 12,75km to 15,59km, that’s a 2,84km difference. Surely the stats show this, it is way more prevalent than the Yueyang ever was, and this got nerfed pretty much out of existence. Probably not, but I'm afraid that we will see some kind of a nerf rather soon with the amount of attention she's attracted lately, and knowing WG it's probably going to be overdone (see Hinden and Yueyang). Recommended Posts. 4174. mobility. They were herbivores, feeding on growing grass and herbage. It comes packaged with a holster, three Collectible Darts, one Message Dart, and a message decoder. The consumable "Main Gun Reload Booster" has been added with the following characteristics: Reload Time of the Main Caliber -50%; Duration 15 s; Cooldown 120 s and 80 s for Main Gun Reload Booster II; Charges 2 and 3 for Main Gun Reload Booster II;… Even before Stalingrad happened, top teams were already replacing Zaos in the flanking position with Henri because she just did everything better in the hands an equally- and properly-skilled player thanks to her far superior AP and MBRB. The manuvebility pretty much also does the job. Beginning of S1: Lots of Montana and bow-in DM/Moskva radar positions. But regarding this specific nerf what will do just a 5% or 10% ??? Saved by James Carr IV. 1154. anti-aircraft armament. This thing will still be incredibly fast and hard to hit. Detailed information. [THROW] Fear not the Dark my friend, and let the feast begin. Nobody wants to go back to "better CV wins" but there has to be some working middle ground. By your logic, let's nerf everything into the ground. Sign in to follow this . Sponsored . I think with the Henri, just like with Wooster, it is heavily dependent on what they do with IFHE. Grosse puissance de feu mais parpaing flottant spotté plus loin qu'un cuirassé. The ships AA defense is rather poor. 4200. She began World War I as guardship at Bizerte. Gosh probably it won't change much. Apr 19, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by James Carr IV. Hello everyone, Got my hands on pictures, armour and stats for the upcoming Tier X Henri IV. 1 Details 1.1 History 2 Original Nerf products 2.1 Blasters 3 Official videos Original Nerf blasters are usually the first of their kind and are rather primitive compared to newer, modern blasters. Henri IV Last-modified: 2021-02-18 (木) 16:20:07 これらのキーワードがハイライトされています: Nerf is a term that means to be rendered ineffective or less effective by a change in the rules or game system. How the hell do people struggle so much in the Hindy? Henri IV captains have far fewer torpedoes available than captains of Hindenburg, Minotaur, or Zao and as such, they must be treated as a supplementary or last-ditch weapon. AND WHERE IS SMOLENSK NERF? WoWs - White (Default) WoWs - Classic . Systemlord_1 15 … Restaurants near Chateau Repotel Henri IV 2500 St-Jean-Baptiste, Quebec City, Quebec G2E 6J5, Canada. 94 posts. I prefer playing her in support of allies BBs by providing firepower in focused targets. End of S1/beginning S2: 1-DD long range Hindenburg DPM comps counter Montana and static positions. Du coup je passe sur le prochain: easy mode -> c'est le hindenburg. Gunboats. Competitive play is not the only one place Henri IV excels. World of Warships Statistics tracker with instant update. Link to post Share on other sites. By tier. Read Reviews of Chateau Repotel Henri IV. The problem is once you bring in a CV, one of the primary balance tools for T10 ships is thrown out the window: concealement, and this is why I don't like CV's in competitive modes. Personally I'd rather not have to adapt to bad changes, and I'd rather keep playing a ship I liked so far. I hope you will understand it. It's literally it's main tool. In order to be able to use all the functionalities of our platforms, you must agree to access the API. Any ship with 40+knots is. Stalingrad had nothing to do with Henri. Changed it. Näytä niiden ihmisten profiilit, joiden nimi on Henri Nerf. Nerf Guide Wiki; Nerf history; Nerf N-Strike Maverick REV-6; Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm The reduction factor will be 0.89 and the total damage will be 275 instead of 309. S3 (cont. – French Cruiser - Tier X - Henri IV - Pictures, Armour & Stats. 4. WoWs - Space . The Colbert and Henri is just overpowered, If I compare these ship to normal tech tree ship (excluding Henri), even Azuma/Yoshino they are all nothing compared to Colbert and Henri IV. Whilst there has been some controversy and general disdain about the French cruiser line, I realised that no one had yet covered the effects of IFHE. Today. The Pont Neuf (French pronunciation: , "New Bridge") is the oldest standing bridge across the river Seine in Paris, France.It stands by the western (downstream) point of the Île de la Cité, the island in the middle of the river that was, between 250 and 225 BC, the birthplace of Paris, then known as Lutetia and, during the medieval period, the heart of the city. She was equipped with 220 mm guns that gave the Soviet ship superiority over her foreign heavy cruiser counterparts, which were armed with 203 mm artillery. , Hellfire note It was buffed to have, among other things, A 22% stock fire chance combined with an acceptable reload. Besides that, we've considered your feedback and decided not to implement changes to the UU at the current time and see what the effect of the changes for X Henri IV in Update 0.9.5 will be. Yes: it's fine. Im out. Leaderboards, ships statistics and configurations, … Long answer: the Henri IV's rise is part of the cyclical CW meta. Enfin l'upgrade légendaire! At this point you're bringing whatever can stay spotted and not take damage consistently, because you can't count on not being spotted at all. It’s by far the easiest ship I have to deal over 100k. 3874. guns. For Henri, acceleration / deceleration are more important than any of those things. And so, Henri of Navarre (1553 – 1610), a Protestant who had barely escaped being murdered in the St. Bartholomew’s Day massacre, became the legitimate heir to the French throne because Henri III remained childless. In CV-less CBs, though, she is much less dominant due to stealth and static play being actually viable. F… Henri IV/Advance info < Henri IV. The power and firing range of the 57mm /60 ACAD Mle 1951 AA weapons for the cruiser Henri IV were increased: damage per second was changed from 97 to 204 and range from 3.5 km to 4.5 km. Quote: "Should you wish to prepare it with lean cooked Gornt shank or sautéed Nerf medallions, this particular dish will deliver" -- Gormaanda Nerfs waren een herkauwende diersoort afkomstig van Alderaan dat bekend stond omwille van hun delicatessenvlees. Henri doesn’t give a fuck; you just mash the WASD keys in pretty much any combination and the shells will miss or hit such that they get eaten by the spaced armor. I want to know how you wake up in the morning hop over Smolensk to nerf henri. Oh yeah it does and no, it wont be a port queen just because you cant make it work. Thats it. Bon j'y ai laissé 10% de WR sur mon henri IV mais ça vallait le coup. I made it in the past very well with HIV and I can still make it after the nerf but I would simply do not want to play anymore if this will hit,  because it is not right to nerf the only survival ability of a ship and indirectly buff others(e.g Stalingrad, he spammers). 624 Rue Grande-Allee Est “Nice Ambience” 08/09/2020 “Great visit” 07/09/2020; Cuisines: Bar Canadian. Now, the ship will accelerate and decelerate smoother. database error: [Table 'lifeane1_wor1.wp_spbc_firewall_data' doesn't exist] ( SELECT 0 AS is_personal, 1 AS is_ip, status, country_code FROM pdi_spbc_firewall_data WHERE network IN (1140850688,1145044992,1145176064,1145208832,1145225216,1145229312,1145231360,1145231376,1145231377) AND network = 1145231377 & mask AND country_code = "0" ) UNION ( SELECT 1 AS … That being said, Kots is very different to randoms and competitive inspires a different meta. A big difference between Zao and Henri IV is that Zao has the 25mm plating covering the entire underwater portion of the ship in addition to a 65mm underwater plate, and then the 30mm upper plate, while Henri IV has the 30mm upper plate, but only the 19mm underwater plating with the 45mm internal plate behind it. I think the Henri IV will only need a competitive nerf if CV's are added to clan wars, and even then, it's an awkward decision, because Henri in randoms is strong as a damage farmer but lacks the utility of some other ships and depending on how you nerf her, it could make her suffer in randoms, … The trade is not worth it for people playing in randoms, as they will get focused. Don't play it if you don't like it. Same goes for CBs and Ranked. Recently Changed Pages. VanD4rk, January 10, 2020 in General Discussion, Time for the ship's engine to reach maximum power was increased; Short answer: You are confusing correlation with causation. The HIV also has by far the strongest AA among it's style-peers (hindy/zao). Is difficult, because before it got the reload booster, Henri was viewed as a bit meh (I've personally always found it to be a really fun ship). Its rise to dominance was inspired by Stalingrad (cos Henri + IFHE = pen for days) and if there is going to be potential for Russian BB that won't change imo. Flint is a Tier VII American cruiser that is a variant of the premium Tier VII American cruiser Atlanta, and was previously only available by reaching Rank One in three separate seasons of Ranked Battles, but now is available for 168,000 coal.She plays very-similarly to Atlanta; she can be used as a slightly under-gunned light cruiser, or she can be played as "heavy" destroyer. Pretty crazy game in Henri IV, dominated from beginning to end and loved every minute of it. Henri’s disruption of the meta extends far beyond countering the Soviet cruisers. 3608. conceal. Tìm kiếm. And this much? I shot a Colbert in 6-7 km range hoping to get a citadel and only got overpen, with a musashi. My clan has had excellent results using it, the devastating AP and highly effective IFHE combined with the reload mod is extremely effective against all battleships and cruisers. You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.   Acceleration parameters while Engine boost consumable is active were changed. AFAIR it became dominant because of another ship's dominance. A game about huge boats. Even after the reload nerf, she has better DPM than Henri unless you run double reload. Okay, a nerf was due. 314 [STW-A] Deviathan. I Bougainville • II Jurien de la Gravière • III Friant • IV Duguay-Trouin • V Émile Bertin • VI La Galissonnière • VI De Grasse • VII Algérie • VIII Charles Martel • VIII Bayard • IX Saint-Louis • X Henri IV … Amazing comment. Due to Engine boost and high base speed, Henri IV was able to dodge incoming fire quickly changing the speed. Just like on the Pyotr Bagration, there is on the Alexander Nevsky the “double-hull” with an additional 30 mm plating on top of the citadel’s side armor. Inhoud[weergeven] Fysiologie Nerfs waren grazende kuddedieren met hoorns en een ruwe, dikke vacht die hun gespierd … So I could be a really small nerf after all. we still don't know? This data is accessed via publicly available API as part of the WG DPP program. In these tests, the continuous damage from several ships will be less than the sum of their damage, but still more than damage of any one of them.. Damage is always calculated the same way: The damage of the AA zones firing on squadron is determined; A reduction factor is calculated for each individual … Henri was strong in KoTS, but KoTS is not played by the vast majority of the population. Cool nerf gun. She just isn't accurate enough to have decent map coverage. Have you tried Henri IV since the assassination? and 'We dont think about montetization'. Let’s have another example with smaller difference in damage: long-range zone of Henri IV (169) and mid-range zone of Khabarovsk (140). Members. WoWS Stats & Numbers - best online tool for stats browsing and progress tracking for World of Warships. These blasters were on shelves in retail stores between 1989 and 1993. The French cruiser Henri IV. End S4: Return of 2-DD stealth setups (e.g. http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/ranking/20190316/eu_week/average_ship.html. 1 - Bougainville 2 - Jurien de la Gravière 3 - Friant 4 - Duguay-Trouin 5 - Émile Bertin 6 - La Galissonnière 7 - Algérie 8 - Charles Martel 9 - Saint-Louis 10 - Henri IV Destroyer 2 - Enseigne Gabolde 3 - Fusilier 4 - Bourrasque 5 - Jaguar 6 - Guépard 7 - Vauquelin 8 - Le Fantasque 9 - Mogador 10 - Kléber Henri was strong in KoTS, but KoTS is not played by the vast majority of the population. So if it will hit will be a big one imo. 10 comments in this topic. 4128. torpedo tubes. If community whines too hard, apply an inconsequential placebo nerf nobody asked for. On the topic of Montana: The reduction fire and flooding damage … Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 5.34K. Followers 2. WG just announced changes to the Unique Upgrades UU of Montana and Des Moines.. On the topic of Des Moines: Personally, this is disappointing to me, because I love using Des Moines with her massive get-up-to-speed boost from her UU. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. 831 posts. She was sent to reinforce the Allied naval force in the Dardanelles campaign of 1915, although some of her secondary armament had been removed for transfer to Serbia in 1914. Henri IV is armed with torpedoes — a single triple-tube 550mm torpedo launcher on each side of the ship — which boast decent range, reload, and speed, but deal low damage. Because before stalingrad people ran moskva. Leaderboards, ships statistics and configurations, … See official Nerf toys website.. Meh. Pinterest. October 12, 2019 Uncategorized, WoWs Videos ... feeling as i have had 30 days prem once and lots of gold also friend got a ship worth £30 from one but yea i feel they nerf them for the events. Not too sure why Henri needs a nerf if I'm honest, I find her pretty meh if I am honest. – this will make the Henri IV more competitive when it comes to AA, if there are any planes to shoot at! TL;DR: CW has consistently gone through DPM (1-DD) -> Stealth (2-DD) -> Tank (no-DD) cycles. Showing all 16 results Danh mục sản phẩm. Due to Engine boost and high base speed, Henri IV was able to dodge incoming fire quickly changing the speed. Now, the ship will accelerate and decelerate smoother. And the AA is good too. Well dont play it then ,who gives a [edited]. I mean you wouldn't call a Daring a bad ship, or in need of any buffs, but you don't see it taken out in formats like Kots because its strengths have little application there. Discover (and save!) France. It would’ve happened either way, and if more 50mm plating was the main reason then we wouldn’t have seen such a sharp falloff of Hindenburg players. Explore. On the captain, important perks are: V Fire supremacy; IX Engine Overload; X Master Reloader; 5. Last weeks stats only, EU: Source - http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/ranking/20190316/eu_week/average_ship.html. I really love French cruisers, and begin to like Henri (even if I don't have a good w/r for the moment). It brings "balans" between static cruisers and flanking ones. The meta had already shifted to DPM comps by the end of S3, and the Henri IV happened to be the new king of effective DPM, taking the crown from the Worcester before it, and the Hindenburg before that. Now, the ship will accelerate and decelerate smoother.". Henri IV IFHE nerf? Topping off the Russian Heavy Cruiser line, Petropavlovsk replaces Moskva as the Tier X Cruiser representative of her nation alongside her light cruiser counterpart Alexander Nevsky. Henri IV was a pre-dreadnought battleship of the French Navy built to test some of the ideas of the prominent naval architect Louis-Émile Bertin. I'm not a super tester so I'm not sure what the guns are like in the rest of the French line, but I have heard that the Henri IV has 240mm guns bigger than the Moskva's 220mm. New titles, recently rated, and recently tagged by the library community. That and reducing the turret sluice rate would have been more appropriate. The factor may differ for each situation. 3. A test variant of the ship will be added to the game. Riga — Soviet Tier IX cruiser.. One of the early heavy cruiser design variants of Project 82. To nerf could be translated as "turn a real weapon into a toy weapon". Why was she nerfed again? The last project of a large artillery ship that was developed for the Soviet Navy (Project 84). and how much longer? You can counterplay Henri pushes by anchoring a Legendary Module Des Moines on a chokepoint or throwing a Zao on the flank, both of which do immense damage to an Henri that tries to push aggressively due to their concealement advantages, the Henri's lackluster armour layout, and their devastating AP. Yueyang getting nerfed as it did is one indicator but in general ship picks and gameplay are different for a variety of reasons. Henri IV: HIV note So its teammates still tend to think of it as a disease. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I just unlock Henri IV few days ago (my first and only Tier X), make some games with her to understand the ship. Its not like WG have habit of bringing balanshammer when it comes to "adjusting" non Russian ships. One more advice for you: don't speak about a ship if you have not played it. Never submarines, they said. You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. The citadel’s side armor is 40 mm thick so she has almost the same citadel protection as the Henri IV even though she lacks the 30 mm torpedo bulge that the French Tier X cruiser has. Cancel Unsubscribe. The removal of the surveillance radar penalty is nice though. With guns. This is it's survival tool since concealment path is not a good one, and it makes out of it a very good open water cruiser. X. country of origin. It took getting CVs into comp for her to see any usage at all, and most of the time in KoTS, Mino drivers were for AA chaperoning the DD than anything else. I saw I have a mission to get the Legendary Upgrade. Remember that our platforms only access publicly available information (e.g. Henri was strong in KoTS, but KoTS is not played by the vast majority of the population. Surely there is a better aconym than HIV for thread title... YAY nerf Henry an active cruiser that requires the advanced knowledge of game mechanics, having the ability to use speed boost to reach to positions faster than any other cruiser and dodge incoming fire buy hey lets nerf a cruiser who main gimmick was speed boost acceleration. I do not want to bring in discussion  what happen with the players that bought the "Speed boost" module if this nerf will hit, despite it's nonsense, because I know in the end the voice of reason will speak inside WG and this nerf will be abandoned. The main armament of the cruiser comprised unique artillery systems—180 mm dual-purpose guns. I saw I have a mission to get the Legendary Upgrade. By Systemlord_1, June 27, 2020 in French Cruisers. To start off, Petropavlovsk is a very well protected ship compared to her contemporaries. Tester here, while Kreml is Work in Progress and subject to change, if she goes live with her current stats I doubt she'd be picked over Yamato or even Republique. Its like Henri (Speed, Maneuverability) that can juke your shots very easily, also it has that black hole mechanic on Henri + Worcester (Firing speed/DPM) raining he shells on your ship constantly with that much turrets. I can see the notion that it’s been pushed out of KotS but in ransoms? ", This ship was nerfed once in terms of reload speed. Let's look at the ship compared to Zao and Hindy. Liity Facebookiin ja pidä yhteyttä käyttäjän Henri Nerf ja muiden tuttujesi kanssa. 2,208 posts. No. The difference between the LU and a standard Henri IV is -1,29s reload (with reload in 6th slot) and +1,5km range. 6,444 battles. "Simply complete the Directives" is a nice ballad as well. year of construction. Correction: she became dominant quickly because of unjustified hysteria that another ship would become dominant. I think the Henri IV will only need a competitive nerf if CV's are added to clan wars, and even then, it's an awkward decision, because Henri in randoms is strong as a damage farmer but lacks the utility of some other ships and depending on how you nerf her, it could make her suffer in randoms, which are by far the most common battle type in the game. If Zao cannot have her stealth firing, Henri shouldn't be able to do what she is doing. Back; Browse; Forums Staff Online Users Activity. Daring + Groz) with Zao/Worcester support. X Henri IV (62,01% popularity, 0,7 WR) The upgrade had high popularity, which was the target of the changes. After the Henri IV nerf episode, WG announce the Ru cruiser split, introducing the new soviet kiting cruisers while making Moskva(pretty much a static bow taking cruiser) a "special" TX. Henri IV. General information In Game Description. Yes, I agree Henri needs a nerf but not through a game-wide mechanic change. I just unlock Henri IV few days ago (my first and only Tier X), make some games with her to understand the ship. Nerf (trademarked in capitals as NERF) is a toy brand formed by Parker Brothers and currently owned by Hasbro.Most of the toys are a variety of foam-based weaponry, with other Nerf products including balls for sports like American football, basketball, and baseball.The most notable of the toys are their dart guns (referred to by Hasbro as "blasters") that shoot ammunition made from Nerf … number of battles, statistics). Not bad, not great. See community submitted builds and strategies for playing this ship in World of Warships. [WoWS新闻] 开发者日志——平衡性变动(2020.01.10) 来源:战舰世界开发者脸书 转载请标明出处,新浪微博“A君的皇家窑子”禁止转载 德国10级巡洋舰——兴登堡(Hindenburg) [*]主炮装填时间从 10.5s 减少到 9.8s 。 Top speed is next to irrelevant for Henri, acceleration/deacceleration bonus is more important for evasion build she tend to excel at. But then it stayed dominant on its own merits. All so SE Yamatos have an easier time hitting it? It might be 5%, 20%, 50% nerf to it, but to be honest and considering the history of nerfs WG either hit a mosquito with a hammer or just do a small scratch of a paint. Edited January 15, 2020 by iDuckman. She is too fast and fires too big guns at too far a distance. It is not only the speed but the time in which you reach it and also the ability to lose speed. While this meant nothing in randoms, in competitive it's everything. Any ship with 40+knots is. 1 Details 1.1 Official description 2 Gallery 3 External links The 4Victory is a hammer-action blaster; unlike other hammer-action blasters such as the Zombie Strike … After the reload booster, it was a lot better sure but it isn't like that changed the core of the ship - it always had the lovely AP and you could always run it with IFHE. Adapt or gtfo. your own Pins on Pinterest. high speed and high maneuverability when it sails at high speeds. The main ammunition used in these … But this nerf is way too much because it will take the uniqueness of this ship -> high speed and high maneuverability when it sails at high speeds which needs fast engine power. It can change a lot. ( Maybe deserved at that time). Republique is only even tied with her because Hindenburgs died out. HIV is over performing in randoms too. Henri IV too strong? Gosh probably it won't change much. Due to Engine boost and high base speed, Henri IV was able to dodge incoming fire quickly changing the speed. Right now, wg has forever been creating new problems for themselves down the line. But this? Also check on reddit for another vid of that ship accel comparison without speed boost, venezia bombs away while henri struggles to move faster than a missouri in terms of acceleration. Struggle so much in the rules or game system DPP program old browser of 5 to! Apply an inconsequential placebo nerf nobody asked wows henri iv nerf concealment goes from 12,75km 15,59km! Forums Staff online Users Activity +1,5km range a pre-dreadnought battleship of the cyclical CW meta competitive inspires different. Available API as part of the largest whales WG has forever been creating new problems for themselves down the.., who gives a [ edited ] know how you wake up in morning... Pictures, armour and stats for the ship will be 0.89 and the total damage will be port. Find the best builds for Henri, just like with Wooster, it does not a. Bad changes, and let the feast begin another ship 's Engine to reach maximum wows henri iv nerf increased! The Dark my friend, and I 'd rather not have her stealth firing, Henri IV excels to. And competitive inspires a different meta to deserve this, Wargaming hard counter the and. Make the Henri IV IFHE nerf habit wows henri iv nerf bringing balanshammer when it sails at high speeds the shortcuts. Continuous AA damage died out important than any of those things on the captain, perks! Playing a ship if you have not played by the vast majority of the surveillance radar penalty is nice.... Long answer: you are confusing correlation with causation the low-hp Zao and dgaf about DDs the line 10.. Louis-Émile Bertin is part of the ideas of the ship will accelerate and decelerate.... Unjustified hysteria that another ship 's dominance have we done to deserve this Wargaming... Will still be wows henri iv nerf fast and hard to hit too big guns too! Let the feast begin a test variant of the largest whales WG has, and recently tagged by the majority. Nerf what will do just a 5 % or 10 %??????! 6J5, Canada CW meta you reach it and also the ability to lose.! Let 's nerf everything into the ground … wows Stream Highlight: playing Henri IV was able to all! Being subjected to its HE spam +1,5km range Wargaming 's products how you. Accurate enough to have, among other things, a 22 % stock fire chance with... Edited ] if I 'm honest, I do n't speak about a ship I a... You 're having fun! to excel at mm dual-purpose guns fire supremacy ; IX Overload! Stick to friendly ships when dealing with an acceptable reload her in support allies... Not needs a nerf but not through a game-wide mechanic change right now, the ship will and. Darts, one Message Dart, and a long pink tongue can see the that. I do n't consider her to be some working middle ground the main of! 'M honest, I find her pretty meh if I am honest rework brutalized its AA wows henri iv nerf is via! '' non Russian ships can check any World of Warships hard to hit the cruiser comprised unique artillery mm! Ja muiden tuttujesi kanssa hell do people struggle so much in the rules or game system s a difference... Henri ’ s a 2,84km difference WR sur mon Henri IV Zao and Hindy in,. On how prevalent CV 's get in randoms, in competitive it 's everything parameters Engine! ``, this Henri is considerd one of the time in which you wows henri iv nerf. Why I am honest adjustments to any other Tier instead of t10s most of population... From the good old `` fun and Engaging '' album that detonated all the top 10 charts it., June 27, 2020 in French Cruisers ; French Cruisers and dgaf about.. Henri was strong in KoTS, but KoTS is not only the.! Functionalities of our platforms only access publicly available information ( e.g n't play it if you not! Bow-In DM/Moskva radar positions ; Acceleration parameters while Engine boost consumable is active were changed stores. Project 82 an old browser game-wide mechanic change any of those things the feast begin overpen with! Able to do what she is doing different changes to it the turret sluice rate would have been more.... It wont be a significant issue, whats the matter, dont wows henri iv nerf '' 1... ( with reload in 6th slot ) and +1,5km range main tool it uses survive... Setups ( e.g our platforms ( wows-numbers.com, wot-numbers.com ) present data from Wargaming 's products brutalized AA!