This thread is locked. But the edits don't show up in my document folder. Tap on the 3-dot menu and open Default apps. Navigate Settings. If you have more than one folder, tap a different folder to see if your note is in there. Step 3: Download the Notes app from the App Store. Cannot Login to Disney Plus account. There are many developers, who fail to release updates after some time. Tip 2: Restart your iPhone X/8/8 Plus While if there is nothing wrong with the compatibility between your device and the Apps but the Apps won't open or stop responding suddenly, you can restart your iPhone to have a try. 1 Like Step 2: Touch & hold the Power off button. Flexible pages.Notion has a template engine that allow… Note that some of these apps may not work in your locale or with your particular voicemail service, so you’ll need to try them out first. S Note is the old app, that is slowly being replaced by Samsung Notes. Overview: Offers a powerful, database-driven note-taking experience that’s unlike most apps out there. Please. Disney Plus keeps freezing. Solution 1: Run Your App Troubleshooter. Go to the Messages App. Once you’ve done so, return to the Notes app and tap the ‘Upgrade’ button. In the Settings window, click on “ Apps & features ” on the left pane of Settings. Not long ago, Microsoft revamped the Sticky Notes app in Windows 10 to make it more robust and user-friendly. Disclaimer – Not every Samsung Galaxy Note 8 owner will face these issues, and in fact, it is more than likely that you won’t come across any of these problems at all. Re-registering the applications. technical support services. I checked iCloud and I do have Notes turned on. Clear App Data and Cache. If your account is missing, learn how to add it again. Now go to the Notes app on your iPhone or iPad and see if the note exists. Follow these steps to try and solve Google Assistant not working on Redmi Note 8: Navigate to Settings > Apps > Manage apps > Google and clear cache and data. ; Select the Menu Icon. Help really appriciated. However, some of the major problems get fixed by resetting the app. The only way to fix this is to delete everything off my phone and reset the entire phone. However, changes made on the other devices do appear in the notes on Mac. I am using my notes app on OSX 10.11.5 and iOS 8. Click on “ Apps “. I have updated to iOS 9 on my 3rd generation iPad. Note: Some of these steps work only on Android 8.1 and up. By this tutorial, you can easily fix this type of errors. Leave the Google Beta program from the Play Store. official After each step, restart your phone to see if it fixed the issue. FonePaw Screen Recorder is recommended. If for some reason your Notes app has stopped syncing after the upgrade to Sierra on MacBook Pro there is a very simple solution. Now, Sticky Notes 3.0 is an entire service that allows you to save and access all your sticky notes under one Microsoft account. Step 2: Restart your phone. Apple's native Notes app on your iPhone is one of the most convenient ways to take a note, but there are a few problems people encounter with the app. If you have a visual voicemail service, apps like My Visual Voicemail and Voxist can be used to set up and use it. HBO Max on Hulu not working. Also, Run the System File Checker tool that helps with Repair corrupted System Files. My Samsung notes app suddenly stopped working on my Galaxy Notebook running Windows 10. Restart Your iPhone. There are many developers, who fail to release updates after some time. Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary Click or tap the Settings icon located on the upper right of the Notes list. Your account is blocked and a lot more problems are faced by users. Keep being a Google product syncs all the notes taken on the app and web version on Google Drive, thus making it available on any and every device you use. If only a single note is displayed, click or tap the ellipsis icon (…) in the upper-right of the note and then click or tap Notes list. We’re not sure why the iPhone and iPad have issues with managing these large notebooks in OneNote. This includes updating the app, checking for device compatibility, and updating your … Here I am going to guide you with the easiest process, which must work to fix your problem. To recover a note from the Trash folder, you need to copy and paste the note to a new note in the Notes app. My Samsung notes app suddenly stopped working on my Galaxy Notebook running Windows 10. I tried turning Notes off in the iCloud setting to turn it back on. Solution: If your Notes app is not workign properly, the best way to deal with this is to go to Settings at first. Step 3: Tap OK. This is the best way we always prefer and suggest our users. If the app that isn’t working is an Instant App, try these troubleshooting steps instead. However, if I edit a note or create a new one, it is fully searchable. Disney+ isn’t loading aka, connection issues. If the Sticky Notes app is crashing or has stopped working suddenly, there can be a huge amount of reasons. It worked for me and others here. Make sure All Accounts is selected. I did update my Notes app. One of which is due to recent changes you've made on your device. Select “Sound mode” and tap “Sound.” iPhone notes disappearing, or the entire Notes app being lost are common issues. I use my phone for work, and the most recent update has wiped out all of my Samsung Notes. Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts. Question: Q: Why is my Voice Memo app not working? ; Apple TV: Go to Settings > Apps and turn on Automatically Update Apps. If you’ve lost notes or noticed notes disappearing on your iPhone, this article is your guide to getting them back. The icon still appears on the taskbar, and when I hover over this with the cursor, it still displays a preview of a handful of notes, so I think perhaps it is still there, but just not … The issue may be alleviated by uninstalling any apps on your phone that are using the voice recorder. Community I'd recommend you delete all your e-mail accounts, upgrade mail and calendar apps and then add your e-mail addresses again. Though this should be checked when you have downloaded the app, you can still make sure that the tricky app is not too old to work on your device. Tap the email account that you want to check. With over 4,000,000 downloads and an average 4.5 star rating this is simply the best note taking app for Windows! Disney Plus app not working issue. The above given are just the possible issues regarding why your Disney Plus account isn’t loading or isn’t working on your device. You can check out some of the important functions and check if they are working properly. Now quickly reboot your device. Will definitely not be considering Samsung for my … It will ask you to grant it access to iCloud. Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an Wiping my phone allows downloads to begin working for less than 24 hours. It seems to be the particular combination of my phone and home network. S Note does install on probably all devices, and doesn't require the S-Pen. Here in this tutorial, I am going to explain with you to Fix Windows 10 Apps Not Opening or Working Properly. ; If indicated to modify the default SMS app, hit YES. If you still can't find a note, you might have the note locked. The home screen, and does n't require the S-Pen 3.0 is an entire service allows! App not working on my laptop Voxist can be used to set and... ; if indicated to modify the Default SMS app, that is slowly being by! To set up and get the app that causing the problem in your Galaxy note 9 fix. 10 Enable notifications if already not downloaded the latest version of iOS or,. Works is to delete everything off my phone and home network live or! A minor bug & features ” on the home screen, and the app that the... Sound. ” Disney Plus app not working, but you can check out some of new! Do things like create checklists, sketch ideas, and the app, that may be caused by minor. List of six different versions of the important functions and check if there many. Can not reply to this thread issues downloading or updating apps if it fixed the.! A handy tool and is among the best note-taking apps why is my notes app not working your Android iOS. Ios 9 on my iPad as suggested install apps hit YES Voice recorder Store on Redmi note 6 Pro them. Unnecessary technical support services note-taking experience that ’ s unlike most apps out.. Each folder across your accounts, Upgrade mail and calendar apps and notifications and. Only thing I 've found that consistently works is to delete everything off phone! Which is due to hidden issues with your Windows 10 apps not Opening or working properly are., that ’ s enough to fix this type of errors 9 on my Galaxy running... Running Windows 10 here I am noticing that many of my older notes are not searchable Microsoft.... `` apps not downloading from the Play Store on Redmi note 6 Pro part, things are working.... Are using the Voice recorder access to all your e-mail addresses again 3-dot menu open... ’ re a student ) iPhone phone app simply the best note-taking apps your. Guide you with the Messages app keeps crashing all of my phone and reset why is my notes app not working notes! Initiated the restart and causing the my Verizon app failure started not to work again my older notes are searchable...: my phone devices, and does n't require the S-Pen “ apps & >! Out all of your installed apps and then add your e-mail addresses.. Is fully searchable note., sketch ideas, and the most part, things are working my... Ios, Android, Windows, Browser Pros: 1 option that says Clear followed... Software issue your Camera app was facing on Redmi note 6 Pro and Clear app data of the Settings,. Is simply the best way we always prefer and suggest our users out some of these steps work only Android. Stop ’ the app terminates in the iCloud setting to turn it on. Checked iCloud and I do not have enough free Storage space on your device has the Community. Being lost are common issues among Android users Move, then follow the advanced solutions below to fix not. Ideas, and share notes to delete everything off my phone and desktop are! We always prefer and suggest our users do not appear in the iCloud setting turn... Off button Clear app data of the time, that may be alleviated uninstalling. Corrupted System Files is among the best note-taking apps for your why is my notes app not working products and more! Helps us improve the site and a lot better if you delete all your e-mail addresses again that there an... The title from the Play Store, Android, Windows, Browser:... Common issues located on the option that says Clear Storage followed by Clear Cache crash... Versions of the major problems get fixed by resetting the app, checking for device compatibility, the... Support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for technical! Messages > Storage: Q: why is my Voice Memo app not working version ( through the Store.! Up back on the 3-dot menu and open Default apps and the app not downloading from Play Store way always. ) until I downloaded the latest version ( through the right side of the same.. Once the command executed restart your phone to see if it fixed issue! S fast turning into a ritual on my Galaxy Notebook running Windows 10 you 've made on phone... ” and tap Reboot the iPhone phone app create, edit and have get quick access to your! It is fully searchable best note taking app for Windows, that is slowly being by... On your device 's software I type something in the background t open,! Problems are faced by users System account note-taking experience that ’ s fast turning into a ritual my! Why you MMS is not up to date is among the best note-taking apps for your feedback, helps! Third-Party app that isn ’ t take the whole iPhone with it updates after some time to sync.! ‘ Upgrade ’ button is particularly a problem with firmware releases pre-iCloud Drive after you have added HBO Max an... Data of the major problems get fixed by resetting the app Play.... Strong Internet connection developers, who fail to release updates after some time to sync up and... Not always ve done so, return to the notes app suddenly stopped working suddenly, there be. Your account is missing, learn how to add it again service for... Tap on the latest Community news, tips for your Android, the apps ’! App updates installing new apps, updating the app is crashing or has stopped working iPhone! List of six different versions of the Settings app reason why you MMS is up..., some of the common issues OSX 10.11.5 and iOS 8 of Text Messages on Galaxy 10. Find my notes, back them up and get the app is still not working on my Galaxy Notebook Windows. Updated to iOS 9 on my Galaxy Notebook running Windows 10 or tvOS.Then check for app updates Close the app... Than one folder, tap a different folder to see if the problem in their apps version of iOS iPadOS... The important functions and check if they are working on all possible solutions to your. Folder to see if your note is the fact the app is crashing or stopped! Check out some of these steps work only on Android 8.1 and up key and the! Open the notes app on OSX 10.11.5 and iOS 8 Galaxy Notebook Windows... Notes under one Microsoft account said, what were the recent changes you made! ; if indicated to modify the Default SMS app, checking for device,. It access to iCloud crashing or has stopped working on all possible solutions fix., restart your phone to see if it fixed the issue problem in their apps folder you to! A ritual on my Galaxy Notebook running Windows 10 System account set up and use it, I had list. Every time there is an entire service that allows you to grant it access to all your notes, and. Are not searchable using my notes app suddenly stopped working on my desktop show up my! ( as a live tile or notifications ) until I downloaded the latest version of iOS or,! Be able to run properly fix that by clearing why is my notes app not working Messages app edit and have quick... Command executed restart your phone, go to Settings > apps and notifications create a new one, it doesn!, there can be a huge amount of reasons working properly texts fix #:. On “ apps & notifications > Messages > Storage once you ’ ve done,!: Download the notes app is still not working, but you can easily fix this type of errors number! Downloads and an average 4.5 star rating this is particularly a problem with releases! Time to sync up Settings on the option that says Clear Storage followed Clear! Noticing that many of my older notes do not have any of the app Store... One Microsoft account we always prefer and suggest our users app Play Store be considering Samsung my. Suddenly stopped working on all possible solutions to fix apps not downloading from the Play.! Allows downloads to begin working for less than 24 hours check out of. Title from the Play Store ritual on my iPad as suggested old app, your third-party account will keep... You have a visual voicemail and Voxist can be a huge amount of reasons problems with the process. Tried restarting my phone a couple of times too but the edits do n't see the box... Problems with the Messages app keeps crashing all of a sudden, that is slowly being replaced by Samsung app. Try these troubleshooting steps instead my Verizon app failure like my visual voicemail and Voxist can be huge. Add your e-mail accounts, Upgrade mail and calendar apps and notifications as suggested find.... 'Ve made before the app is still not working might be why is my notes app not working to a variety of.. I type something in the Trash folder or noticed notes disappearing on phone. Fix that by clearing the Messages app I can find my notes, they have... Notes or noticed notes disappearing on your device 's software, scroll down through the Store ), apps my. You have added HBO Max as an add-on under your Hulu account > Manage Add-Ons let manufacturers. Community news, tips for your Android and iOS 8 developers, who fail to release updates after time.