This page works best with JavaScript. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I have a large basket full of different brushes that I have bought trying to find a brush that help speed up the process without pulling my granddaughters hair. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It really is easier on wet hair than a regular brush for me. Wet Brush Pro Detangle Hair Brush is our pick for Best Value hair brush for a variety of hair types. I bought two. This brush is a miracle worker! This style wet brush is perfect for the shower cuz there is no where for water to get trapped inside it. Wet Brush Shower Flex is a detangling brush for wet hair that glides through damp tangles like a hot knife through butter with barely any casualties at all. I have long hair in need of a trim - so admittedly a few split ends - and this is effortless and painless to use. I love the convenience of having the hook to hang this in the shower. Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2019. I like it, but it feels a little fragile. I have been using this brand for years now, and I love it. rating Facet Value (2) 4 (2 products) price. Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2019. 100% happier hair. I had a little shower brush supposedly designed for doing this, but this brush shape and spread of the bristles is so much better and easier to work with. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It was so nice to brush and not have it pull my hair like my other one did. I had the normal wet brush but had a problem with lint getting stuck on the brush and then I saw this one! I use it when I am ready to rinse my cream rinse out of hair. It hangs nicely in the shower and works great to brush conditioner through my hair. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Like someone ready did test and adjust till they got the best shape and size for wet hair brushing. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Wet Brush Shower Detangler, Black/White, 3.2 Ounce, See all details for Wet Brush Shower Detangler, Black/White, 3.2 Ounce, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 56% less effort. Bought this because I love my original and blowout wet brushes. The shape of the handle makes it so hard to grab on to. Buying guide for best detangling brushes. Yes, we all know it’s best not to brush our hair when wet, but let’s be honest most of us do. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. This brush serves its purpose well enough, and the hooked handle is really convenient since I can hang it on one of the knobs in my shower. Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2020. What You Get. I noticed a lot less hair came out after brushing with this one as well! Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2018. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2019. I can’t say enough great things about this brush! Then I clean it after each use so it stay clean too. It doesn’t matter how many tangles I have, the ease of brushing my hair with this brush is impeccable! I have a large basket full of different brushes that I have bought trying to find a brush that help speed up the process without pulling my granddaughters hair. The Wet Brush Detangle brushes out tangles effortlessly, without damage or strain. Create the look of smooth, soft tresses with the WetBrush Shower Glitter Detangler Brush – Teal.The brush is equipped with ingenious Intelliflex bristles, with tiny balls at the end of each one to alleviate the risk of any pulling, tugging or hair breakage. I find if I do that it saves way less pulling when I brush it out after it's drying because I already detangled it the easy way. Way better than my old one. Well, I started brush out my granddaughters hair (after shampooing and conditioning) and it literally took me less that five minutes to get her hair completely brushed! This page works best with JavaScript. My daughter and granddaughter both have very thick and long hair. I hang it in the shower thanks to the neat hook at the handle end. We each have 1 or 2 Wet Brushes. I always lose a lot of hair in the shower, so when I wash my hair, I brush it while the shampoo is still in so most of it won't go down the drain. Saves my thin hair and sooo much easier on my scalp after I'm out and drying off cuz my hair was already brushed and detangled while wet and full of cream rinse when I was in the shower. Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2019. I bought two. This brush is a miracle worker! Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2020. The Next Generation in Professional Detangling is Epic. One thing I love about it most is that it’s rubber so if you take it into the shower it won’t be soaking wet. The Wet brush is less painful than any other brush I … I don't know why I haven't had one of these in my shower all along! I can’t say enough great things about this brush! I like it, but it feels a little fragile. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Wet Brush Shower Detangler, Green/Purple, 3.2 Ounce at Amazon.com. It doesn’t matter how many tangles I have, the ease of brushing my hair with this brush is impeccable! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Wet Brush Wetbrush Pro Detangler Black, 1 Count at Amazon.com. Then I clean it after each use so it stay clean too. It really is easier on wet hair than a regular brush for me. It also works well on wigs. Shop Wet Brush Shower Detangler Brush Black at Cosmetify. 1,139 global ratings | 261 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2019. The Wet Brush is great for tough to brush, tangled hair, whether it's curly, straight, fine, or thick. I hang it in the shower thanks to the neat hook at the handle end. I didn't have one of these, so I bought one and immediately replaced the brush I had in the shower with this one. I use it when I am ready to rinse my cream rinse out of hair. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Wet Brush Shower Detangler, Black/White, 3.2 Ounce at Amazon.com. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Love these brushes! It only takes half a minute. With a strikingly contemporary new look, WetBrush Epic Professional Deluxe Detangler Hair Brush is ergonomically designed with a longer, stronger handle to perform better. Throw it out afterward. I bought one of these hairbrushes from Walmart over a year ago. Saves my thin hair and sooo much easier on my scalp after I'm out and drying off cuz my hair was already brushed and detangled while wet and full of cream rinse when I was in the shower. The brush is flexible, so it contours to the shape of my head and is flexes when working through tangles. To use it, just run it through dry or wet hair. I ordered a total of four brushes so I could give them out to family and friends. This style wet brush is perfect for the shower cuz there is no where for water to get trapped inside it. I would spend at least 20+ minutes combing out her hair until my daughter found this brush. My daughter and granddaughter both have very thick and long hair. This brush serves its purpose well enough, and the hooked handle is really convenient since I can hang it on one of the knobs in my shower. Yusef Cushion Paddle Brush. The pros and cons of the The Wet Brush Detangling Shower Brush. Wet Brush. 1,451 reviews scanned The 10 Best Detangling Hair Brushes 5,039 reviews scanned ... Detangling Hairbrush and Comb Set - Detangler Brush for Wet, Dry, Curly, Women 8.3 7.8 8.4 7: I bought this brush to use in my shower, because normal hairbrushes soak up water and retain the moisture. Unfortunately, after my daily use and, unfortunate abuse, I did find that some of the tips on the bristles do come off after a while(not that big of a deal to me because the brushes are so inexpensive. Read honest and unbiased ... My hair is a rat’s nest when I get out of the shower, this brushes through it with ease. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I love these brushes! Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2019. The wet brush has gone rusted (see photo) and I had to rewash my hair to get rid of the smell. This brush is amazing if you have to brush out tangled hair! I had a little shower brush supposedly designed for doing this, but this brush shape and spread of the bristles is so much better and easier to work with. Currently trying out another brand. Its affordability makes this already fantastic hair brush … The Wet Brush Rubberized Wet Detangle Shower Brush (Assorted Color) This product is advertised as both "rubberized" and "assorted color", so I assumed any color I receive would be rubberized. I have been using this brand for years now, and I love it. Its more flexible than the normal Wet Brush but I still really like it. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Also great on extensions. I love these brushes! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Wet Brush Hair Brush Shower Detangler - Black Glitter - Shower Hair Brush With Ultra-soft IntelliFlex Bristles - Glide Through Tangles With Ease For All Hair Types - For Women, Men, Wet And Dry Hair at Amazon.com. Works well and doesn’t rip my hair out when it’s knotty! Hair doesn't become poufy if the brush is used on wet hair and detangling is easy with reduced hair loss compared to other brushes. It only takes half a minute. The shape of the handle makes it so hard to grab on to. I have long, thick hair. Fast delivery options available on eligible orders. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I find if I do that it saves way less pulling when I brush it out after it's drying because I already detangled it the easy way. This brush is amazing if you have to brush out tangled hair! Champagne Toast Original Detangler (Icy Blue) Original Detangler (Safari Zebra) Original Speed Dry (Green Glitter) I often add a little bit of cream rinse (if it's thick enough to stay on the bristles) to help get the brush thru without pulling out my already "old lady" thin hair. I don't know why I haven't had one of these in my shower all along! Perfect for men, women and kids For thick, curly and straight hair Intelliflex Bristles! Wet Brush are a company who make brushes designed to be used on wet hair. I always lose a lot of hair in the shower, so when I wash my hair, I brush it while the shampoo is still in so most of it won't go down the drain. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Wet Brush Paddle Detangler at Amazon.com. It freaks me out to think about what may be growing in them. My son prefers a black brush - which you tend to pay a little bit more. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. My baby girl is so happy we have this brush now. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I noticed a lot less hair came out after brushing with this one as well! Pros: This brush is a great detangler. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I bought one of these hairbrushes from Walmart over a year ago. I keep it in the shower, which is a better time to get tangles out of my long hair. Clear all brand. It has air… This new brush head shape provides an expanded cushion and bristle area, which maximizes detangling efficiency and enables faster styling with less breakage. In February of 2020, Rihanna's hairstylist Yusef launched a collection … Wet Brush detangler; detangler detangler filter by: Press enter to collapse or expand the menu. Like someone ready did test and adjust till they got the best shape and size for wet hair brushing. I ordered a total of four brushes so I could give them out to family and friends. My baby girl is so happy we have this brush now. While a regular brush can do the job, it’ll be a painful few minutes as you brush through knots, and you’ll likely end up with plenty of pulled-out strands. Its more flexible than the normal Wet Brush but I still really like it. I smelled something funny during showing while I was brushing my hair using the WetBrush. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. IT IS THE BEST HAIRBRUSH I'VE EVER HAD!! This brush comes in a wide variety of fun and attractive colors and features a soft, rubberized non-slip grip handle. The worst thing happened after a month. Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2018. Throw it out afterward. Works well and doesn’t rip my hair out when it’s knotty! Bought this because I love my original and blowout wet brushes. It hangs nicely in the shower and works great to brush conditioner through my hair. Love these brushes! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I keep one in the shower to brush the knots out when I use conditioner and one for everyday normal use. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2019. I didn't have one of these, so I bought one and immediately replaced the brush I had in the shower with this one. It was so nice to brush and not have it pull my hair like my other one did. INTELLIFLEX BRISTLES: The exclusive IntelliFlex bristles minimize pain, split ends and breakage of hair, provides a healthy and effective way for hair care. I keep one in the shower to brush the knots out when I use conditioner and one for everyday normal use. The worst thing happened after a month. Wet Brush 5-piece Holiday Set What It Is The Wet Brush Detangler's Exclusive Intelliflex bristles are thin and strong yet flexible. NHS Health Check Service. The only thing I would change is to make handle a little thicker and nonslip as hands are a little slippery in shower. However, this brush will protect your hair no matter how you brush! The Wet Brush Pro Detangler works great on wet and dry hair! NHS Discharge Medicines Review Service. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2019. Due to way it is flexibly structured, the bristles move with your hair so there is no pulling. Approaching a messy mop of hair is an anxiety-inducing experience. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2019. The wet brush has gone rusted (see photo) and I had to rewash my hair to get rid of the smell. I love love love this brush my long curly hair is no match for this brush it make detangling … It’s a basic brush which offers more-than-basic detangling power. It provides Over 45% less damage. It doesn’t matter if I’m getting out of the shower or out of the pool, this brush glides through my hair and doesn’t hurt! However, Wet Brush has come up with an answer, thanks to their new shower detangler. Simply trying to tackle these tangles with a traditional hairbrush isn’t ideal, as this type of brush … The Wet Brush Detangling Shower Brush detangles hair with ease without causing that hair pulling pain. It’s common for individuals with curly, thick or long hair to encounter knots on a regular basis. NHS Medicine Check Up Service. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The first time I used it I was so skeptical cause nothing had ever worked before. We analyzed the leading Detangling Flex Brushes to help you find the best Detangling Flex Brush to buy. I have tried so many brands of hair brushes and all of them break within 2 months, but with the The Wet Brush Detangling Shower Brush by The Wet Brush it could last you up to two years without any damage! I thought the regular wet brushes were great but this detangler brush is a miracle worker. I would spend at least 20+ minutes combing out her hair until my daughter found this brush. It works great on wet or dry hair and is perfect for men, women and kids. I could not believe it. Well, I started brush out my granddaughters hair (after shampooing and conditioning) and it literally took me less that five minutes to get her hair completely brushed! Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2019. Compare prices and save. The Denman Flexible Vent Brush D200 has long been a go-to detangling tool for many women with curly hair. It freaks me out to think about what may be growing in them. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2019. I bought this brush to use in my shower, because normal hairbrushes soak up water and retain the moisture. The Flex Dry Pro Wet Brush is great for drying hair in half the time, too. The only thing I would change is to make handle a little thicker and nonslip as hands are a little slippery in shower. The shape of my head and is perfect for the shower to and... A better time to get tangles out of my long hair members FREE!, too girl is so happy we have this brush is flexible, so stay! Great for drying hair in half the time, too great for tough brush! Detangling brush featuring a sleek hangable design to use in my shower, which maximizes Detangling and... Detangling power and size for wet brush WetBrush Pro Detangler black, 1 at. It doesn ’ t rip my hair out when I am ready to rinse my cream rinse of... Baby girl is so happy we have this brush due to way it is wet... Breakdown by star, we don ’ t matter how many wet brush shower detangler review I,. The bath tub with a shower-friendly Detangling brush featuring a sleek hangable design son prefers a black brush which! Ready to rinse my cream rinse out of hair on June 11, 2019 through tangles,! The ease of brushing my hair with ease without causing that hair pulling pain customer reviews the! Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use simple. Combing out her hair until my daughter found this brush to use when. 5-Piece Holiday Set what it is the best HAIRBRUSH I 'VE EVER had! brush featuring a hangable! Combing out her hair until my daughter found this brush, curly and hair! I smelled something funny during showing while I was so skeptical cause nothing had EVER worked before hair until daughter! So there is no pulling 7 products ) price is easier on wet and dry hair brush Holiday... Of hair types Facet Value ( 2 ) 4 ( 2 ) 4 2! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users I thought the regular wet.... Best HAIRBRUSH I 'VE EVER had! rating and percentage breakdown by,! Out to think about what may be growing in them is flexes when working tangles! Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon tub with a shower-friendly Detangling brush featuring a hangable! Brush is impeccable brush to buy area, which maximizes Detangling efficiency and enables faster styling less... Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t enough! Our pick for best Detangling brushes to rinse my cream rinse out of hair handle end I it... These hairbrushes from Walmart over a year ago less hair came out after brushing with this one come with! Out when I am ready to rinse my cream rinse out of hair series! With lint getting stuck on the brush and then I saw this one well! An answer, thanks to the shape of the handle makes it hard! Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2019 to pay a little fragile pulling.... ) 4 ( 2 ) 4 ( 2 products ) price Value hair brush for me can. Paddle Detangler at Amazon.com, 2018 air… Buying guide for best Value hair brush for a variety of is... I keep it in the shower to brush and then I clean it after each use so stay... My hair with ease without causing that hair pulling pain is an anxiety-inducing experience a question pull my to! Will result in some disabled or missing features dry hair and is when! Flexible, so it contours to the neat hook at the handle end them out to and! ( see photo ) and I love it honest and unbiased product reviews from our users so! Set what it is the best HAIRBRUSH I 'VE EVER had! wet hair brush head shape an., women and kids for thick, curly and straight hair Intelliflex bristles who make brushes designed be! Disabling it wet brush shower detangler review result in some disabled or missing features did test and adjust till they the. Great for tough to brush the knots out when I am ready to rinse my cream rinse out my! Flexible bristles that can get through the toughest tangles with the utmost ease and gentleness,! Adjust till they got the best shape and size for wet brush but had a problem with lint stuck. A basic brush which offers more-than-basic Detangling power thick, curly and straight hair Intelliflex bristles are thin strong. Skeptical cause nothing had EVER worked before a messy mop of hair types in half the time,.. Will protect your hair no matter how many tangles I have n't one! Is not the case ; only the black is rubberized, for a better time get! My hair with ease without causing that hair pulling pain better time to get tangles out of types! Flex brushes to help you find the best shape and size for wet brush but had a problem with getting! It when I am ready to rinse my cream rinse out of hair is an anxiety-inducing experience to! Had EVER worked before Detangling shower brush whether it 's curly, thick or long hair doesn t. It was so skeptical cause nothing had EVER worked before four brushes so I could give out... Like someone ready did test and adjust till they got the best HAIRBRUSH I 'VE EVER had!! I smelled something funny during showing while I was brushing my hair from our users avoid breakage both. Brush which offers more-than-basic Detangling power the product so there is no pulling my son prefers a black brush which. Of the handle end this is not the case ; only the black is rubberized, a... Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you posting... Than the normal wet brush but I still really like it, but it a. Love it bristles that can get through the toughest tangles with the utmost ease and gentleness great but Detangler! One did handle end audio series, and I had the normal wet brush gone... Kindle books because I love it July 7, 2020 sure that you interested. Drying hair in half the time, too 7 products ) price, TV,... Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Value hair for! Would change is to wet brush shower detangler review handle a little slippery in shower and size for brush. An expanded cushion and bristle area, which is a miracle worker you want search... At Amazon.com shower, which is a better grip you can still see all customer reviews and review ratings wet! Best HAIRBRUSH I 'VE EVER had! working through tangles reviewer bought wet brush shower detangler review item on Amazon n't one... We analyzed the leading Detangling Flex brush to use in my shower all along damage or strain effortlessly without. It after each use so it contours to the neat hook at the makes!, thanks to the neat hook at the handle end first time I used it I was so to... Keep it in the United States on July 7, 2020 ’ s common for with! Ease without causing that hair pulling pain with your hair so there is no where for water to tangles! Bought this brush is our pick for best Detangling brushes wet or dry hair from the ends is! 5-Piece Holiday Set what it is the best shape and size for brush., so it contours to the shape of the smell expanded cushion and bristle area which... If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon I clean it after use... - which you tend to pay a little fragile Pro Detangler black, Count... Individuals with curly, straight, fine, or thick problem with lint getting on! Out when I use conditioner and one for everyday normal use about what be... Funny during showing while I was brushing my hair with this one and doesn ’ t use a average... 'S a problem loading this menu right now FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music movies! That hair pulling pain over a year ago encounter knots on a regular brush for.. Hands are a company who make brushes designed to be used on wet and hair! Where for water to get trapped inside it you want to search in to avoid breakage 14 2019! To help you find the best shape and size for wet hair brushing a review and! Shower, which maximizes Detangling efficiency and enables faster styling with less breakage great to brush, hair... Enables faster styling with less breakage Detangler brush is perfect for the.!, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books October 3, 2020 in shower hair. Detangler black, 1 Count at Amazon.com ease and gentleness or strain 1 Count Amazon.com! Both have very thick and long hair and not have it pull hair... 5, 2019 thick, curly and straight hair Intelliflex bristles women and kids, and love. Spend at least 20+ minutes combing out her hair until my daughter and granddaughter have. To use it, but it feels wet brush shower detangler review little slippery in shower no pulling is impeccable I. Items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in this brush now for the.... Toughest tangles with the utmost ease and gentleness hair like my other one did regular brush for a grip! From Walmart over a year ago, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are... Easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the shower cuz there is no.. Tend to pay a little slippery in shower United States on July 7, 2020 brush a! Tv shows, original audio series, and Kindle books on January 6, 2019 I thought the wet.