It’s not gonna make a difference in Covid times. It may kinda suck though bc your RA can’t put on little events and free food where you would normally interact with others. Sunset Village (RM 150) (310) 206-0950. Village Plaza at Huntington Harbour, a retail center in Huntington Beach, has been sold, according to Hanley Investment Group Real Estate Advisors. part of the whole reason of why i chose plaza is because i loved the size of the rieber one i saw on a tour. 425 people follow this. 10 min to destination. Can someone do the same for me about Rieber Vista? Sunset Learning Center. I stayed in Courtside. Press J to jump to the feed. (Still relevant for 2018-2019, I checked!) Download Photo (2.5 MB) Two or three students occupy each room, which has either a shared or private bath. If you lived in sunset village, how was your experience? View Entire Discussion (6 Comments) More posts from the ucla community. If you are not familiar with the UCLA campus, you can contact us for directions or check the UCLA campus map. 330 De Neve Dr Los Angeles, CA 90024 United States. i think all the sunset village buildings have something like that-having a private bathroom is really really nice!! i didn't mind that my house was super quiet because i needed a good study space and i was good friends with my roommate so it didn't matter. Most rooms in the plaza buildings will be shared by three students, but some rooms will have two occupants. These are by far the best style of dorms on campus. I honestly wish I bit the bullet my freshman year and transferred to a different hall. Hello! This multi-level underground structure offers day and hourly parking passes. See actions taken by … Equipped with design and fabrication tools such as laser cutters, 3D printers, scanners, and computers to make your projects come to life. I’m an incoming freshman and I got a plaza single/private bath in sunset village too!! share. I’m sorry to say, it’s totally socially dead. UCLA Sunset Village - Parking Structure SV. I loved SV. 330 De Neve Dr Los Angeles, CA 90024 United States. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. of course things will be different this year so i can't speak to how social it will be, but just don't go in with high hopes. Los Angeles, CA United States. Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Hello! I just got moved to a Sunset Village plaza single with private bath (rip there goes any sort of socialization) because of Housing changing all doubles to singles. Page Transparency See More. CLICK BELOW TO OPEN FOR MORE! Directions to UCLA Sunset Village/Sproul Hall Drop off in Lot SV. $6 2 hours. can you still make friends easily and socialize on a daily basis? Los Angeles, CA United States. Bruin Fitness Center. regardless of which dorm you're in i don't think you should expect a social environment. A community for UCLA students, faculty, alumni and fans! Until our improvements are done, we're an open study space with computer workstations! Hot New Top … Cafe 1919. Welcome to the Learning Centers Your portal for Music, Making, Media, Gaming Facilities. especially on these things: how social are these dorms? UCLA's single graduate housing community includes Weyburn Terrace, a seven-building, 840-unit complex, the Paseo, a 491-unit, eight-story building, both located right in Westwood Village, and Hilgard, comprised of two complexes located on the east edge of campus. Weyburn Terrace & Hilgard . Although I doubt it’ll make much of a difference fall quarter given all the dorms are singles anyways and there’s restrictions. On-Campus Housing Explained. The first stop for a day of conferences is the Sunset Village Parking Structure, located at 200 De Neve Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90024. (Still relevant for 2018-2019, I checked!) Visitors only. Go Bruins! The plaza floorplans only show doubles and triples with private baths (2 or 3 to a bath), and singles or doubles with shared baths (5 singles or 2 double rooms to a bath). I'm in Vista this year and it's been absolutely great so far though, I don't think construction should affect you too much though, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Bruin Walk. If you are not familiar with the UCLA campus, you can contact us for directions or check the UCLA campus map . 0 min to destination. The center features a 50-meter pool with diving facilities, a 25-yard family pool, … Conveniently located in Sunset Village, the Northwest Campus Auditorium has fixed seating for 350 guests and is an ideal choice for multimedia presentations, teleconferences, lectures, film screenings, or small theatrical performances. Upon entering the Covel venue, guests are greeted by a dramatic three-story spiral staircase that leads up to our premiere conference venue – the nearly 6,000-square foot Grand Horizon Room. i got assigned there in freshman year and decided to live there in sophomore year too. I was assigned to Sunset Village. Hammer Museum. New comments cannot be posted and … New comments cannot be … myUCLA CAPS Class Reviews Weekly Events Ombuds/legal counsel UCLA Facebook Group r/USC. Payment Methods esp because of covid times. I’m not sure why it’s that way but it just is. Rieber Hall 145 (310) 825-5454. Weyburn Terrace & Hilgard . I’m an incoming freshman who just got a housing offer for sunset village. Sunset Canyon Rec Center. It's not as social as other places, so maybe just be aware of that and be more proactive in meeting others :), I made good friends with other ppl at sunset. Pros and Cons? We're a little confused about the "shared bath" part. For more information, see the UCLA Parking Office Paring Rates and Fees page. Explore UCLA - Housing in virtual reality or online in a 360 experience. I'm probably going to accept but I'm just curious what people have to say about it. 3. 3. is that true? Location of Sunset Village and Sproul Hall on the UCLA campus 350 De Neve Drive, 131707 Los Angeles, CA 90024-1317 Phone: (310) 825-2075 FAX: (310) 825-7092 Directions to Sunset Village & Sproul Hall at UCLA ResHall_SunsetVillage_SproulHall_Loading30min (06/08) 330 De Neve Dr, L-16 Conference Services Los Angeles, CA 90095-1492 Phone: (310) 825-5305 Fax: (310) 206-7122 www.conferences.ucla… 10899 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90024 United States. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions. Sunset Village is comprised of three residential buildings :Canyon Point, Courtside and Delta Terrace. UCLA r/ ucla. I'm an incoming freshman and I just got offered a plaza single/private bath in sunset village. Covel Commons Rieber Learning Center. Until our improvements are done, we're an open study space with computer workstations! It's a plaza for a double with a single bath. I wouldn't stress to much about sunset village. share. What are the rooms like? Located in three different areas within the residential community, the residential plazas house over 5,600 undergraduates and include De Neve Plaza, Hedrick Summit, Rieber Terrace, Rieber Vista and Sunset Village. … Cafe 1919. UCLA Parking Structure 4. Press J to jump to the feed. Sunset Village! A: Yes, Internet access is available in every guest room ‐ … Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Residential Plazas. Thanks, I got assigned yesterday and I'm thinking about submitting a CAR. 75% Upvoted. save hide … Double and triple occupancy rooms are configured to … But I also had two terribly anti social roommates, which might have made things worse. $4 2 hours. To anyone who has had this before, did you like it? Visitors only. Sunset Village Residence Address: 330 De Neve Drive Los Angeles, CA 90024 Sunset Village is comprised of three buildings (Canyon Point, Courtside and Delta Terrace) that together house over 1,500 undergraduates. Anything you can tell me about it? Hi! I got some pretty nice scholarships from a lot of other colleges but think about both experiences. This thread is archived. De Neve Gardenia serves as the residence for transfer students new to UCLA. Rieber court was one of those areas. Pros: gorgeous building, near sunset rec, near north campus, you get your own bathroom, quiet. This thread is archived. Go Bruins! report. hide. Sunset Village. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Each building is divided into eight sections, or “houses" with a lounge and separate entrance. Welcome to our channel LAvilla and our UCLA dorm! ... Thread UCLA Sunset Village for Freshmen? I'm an incoming freshman and I just got offered a plaza single/private bath in sunset village. Also, any freshmen who also got offered a dorm in sunset village, feel free to reach out! Rieber Vista, Rieber Terrace, Sunset Village, Hedrick Summit, and the De Neve Plaza buildings all are plazas. Throughout the summer the Library's outreach team can be found at New Parent and Family Orientation Information Fairs, held in conjunction with UCLA New Student & Transition Programs Orientation. Hot. share. it's near all of the good food!! I’m not sure what food options are supposed to be open but it’s decently central. Sunset Village (RM 150) (310) 206-0950. edit: i’m looking online and it seems like the SV plaza rooms are much smaller than the Rieber plazas. UCLA Sunset Village Courtside, Professor Amber West will be reading poetry and discussing the UCLA Common Book at the Open Mic in Sunset Village on Mon. Welcome to our channel LAvilla and our UCLA dorm! 372 people like this. It's quiet, relatively new, has A/C, and it's nearby three dining locations. Useful Resources. Rieber 1st Floor (310) 206-2397. Im a freaking bruin class of 13. headed for sunset village i heard it was antisocial and stuff and loner status. Community See All. hell no. 12 min to destination. Rieber Learning Center. Two or three students occupy each room, which has either a shared or … hide. it is a more quiet part of the dorms, but I really wanted to live there. 10899 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90024 United States. con: quiet, no social life, you won't meet your neighbors, lots of internationals / transfers / athletes. Also, any freshmen who also got offered a dorm in sunset village, feel free to reach out! Posts Wiki. With its high vaulted … also very close to the printer/mailing center-i lived in courtside and there was a really nice courtyard area outside and i loved sitting out there when i needed fresh air. Sunset Village Parking. I'm probably going to accept but I'm just curious what people have to say about it. Visitors only. University of California, Los Angeles, Sunset Village - Courtside Dorm Tour - Duration: 9:05. 67% Upvoted. If you lived in sunset village, how was your experience? To answer your question though, sunset village is less social, but you can still make friends. edit: i’m looking online and it seems like the SV plaza rooms are much smaller than the Rieber plazas. distance to food? is that true? CLICK BELOW TO OPEN FOR MORE! Go Bruins! I’m an incoming freshman who just got a housing offer for sunset village. My son has also been offered a triple, shared bath in Sunset Village. Sunset Village is comprised of three buildings (Canyon Point, Courtside and Delta Terrace) that together house over 1,500 undergraduates. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Los Angeles, CA United States. An ideal setting for these two sports, Sunset Canyon is located off the northwest side of DeNeve Drive, just east of the residence halls. Botanical Garden. Welcome to Sunset Village. It’s totally possible to still have a good expirience in SV, but don’t expect to meet many (if any) friends in the halls. 8' 2" UCLA - Sunset Recreation Center (RC) 155 spots. were gonna make it own. Gaming center featuring with both new and old school consoles and games, plus 40 computer workstations. 4 comments. … A community for UCLA students, faculty, alumni and fans! Los Angeles, CA … share. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Log In Sign Up. 16 comments. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. and it isn't too high up the hill either. Los Angeles, CA United States . Visitors only. Delta house 5 and 6 connected so only 6 has machine). Move-in weekend 2012 at UCLA. save. So that’s something to keep in mind. how does it compare to a traditional hall? I recently got my housing offer and I've been placed into a triple shared bath in Sunest Village. Pros and Cons? report . The Student Technology Center (STC) is located in the center of Sunset Village Plaza inside of Covel Commons (Room L-06). And don't do Saxon or Hitch; they're less social than Sunset Village. UCSB has a reputation for partying a lot and not being as great of a school (I've never been there so take that with a grain of salt). The Huskies took a … Like actually. Anyone have any experiences with Sunset Village Plaza Triple w/ Shared Bathroom? College & University. This space features a professional-grade projection, lighting and sound booth, an 850-square foot stage, two dressing rooms, and a lobby area that … UCLA Recreation is committed to providing high quality recreational experiences that benefit the campus community. Seems like it's more anti social (or more quiet if you prefer) than … The Sunset Canyon Recreation Center serves as the home of UCLA Beach Volleyball and as a secondary pool for the UCLA men's and women's water polo teams. Each building is divided into eight sections, or “houses" with a lounge and separate entrance. I recently got my housing offer and I've been placed into a triple shared bath in Sunest Village. Posted by 4 days ago. Located in three different areas within the residential community, the residential plazas house over 5,600 undergraduates and include De Neve Plaza, Hedrick Summit, Rieber Terrace, Rieber Vista and Sunset Village. I also got Sunset Village triple shared (which is part of Delta Terrace) . The Learning Centers Team manages a number of spaces across UCLA On Campus Housing: DeNeve Learning Center; Sunset Village Learning Center; MakerSpace @Rieber Hall; Studio 22/MMAC Green Room & Music Production Studio in DeNeve and the UCLA Housing Media Team … Okay who wrote this 537. UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles) is the largest UC campus in terms of enrollment, and one of the few public research universities located in a major city. I like the space and the location is really nice. On-campus living can be a great way to become more connected to the school, meet new people, and adjust to college life during your first year.All of UCLA’s housing is situated on an area known as “the Hill,” which encompasses all residence halls and residential restaurants, as well as commons areas with auditoriums that even host some freshman classes! CLEARANCE: 8 FEET Bradley DeNeve_Conference Map_template 1. How’s dorm life in SV? Didn't put it on my list and if I had, a triple shared would of been my last choice. UCLA was stuck at four points for almost five minutes to start the game, trailing 12-4 and shooting 18% from the field. What can I expect for laundry, water-refilling stations, common areas, nearby eating spots, chilling spots, location, noise level, room size, vending machines, etc. Think about what you want from college. UCLA's single graduate housing community includes Weyburn Terrace, a seven-building, 840-unit complex, the Paseo, a 491-unit, eight-story building, both located right in Westwood Village, and Hilgard, comprised of two complexes located on the east edge of campus. Hi! Ppl say it’s older but sunset also is rly nice cuz it has like outside plazas with bamboos and shit where you can get your work done. peace very close to north campus if you have classes there but that's kinda irrelevant now (unless you wanna just go walk around campus). Good location, solid room size. 11 comments. Most rooms in the plaza buildings will be shared by three students, but some rooms will have two occupants. One part of the freshman experience at UCLA that will never change over the years are the elated moments after you first realize that, yes, you've gotten in - the #1 public university in the nation actually has admitted you, and you're on your way to being a full-fledged Bruin! Anyway I googled "Sunset Village UCLA Reviews" and some old threads popped up. This is a dorm tour for Courtside at Sunset Village in UCLA. 6 min to destination. 537. User account menu. Join. I made friends outside of the dorms so I found it nice going out and coming back to a peaceful place lol. 6' 8" UCLA - Parking Lot 11 330 spots. Los Angeles, CA ... UCLA is a living laboratory for climate and sustainability research where students engage with staff and faculty to pilot new technologies and policies. Move-in weekend 2012 at UCLA. But I did make friends with a handful of people in my dorms and they were really cool. yeah it is kinda socially dead but i actually liked living there. One part of the freshman experience at UCLA that will never change over the years are the elated moments after you first realize that, ... Where to find them: De Neve Plaza, Hedrick Summit, Rieber Vista, Rieber Terrace, Sunset Village (Canyon Point, Courtside, Delta Terrace). Hammer Museum. save. Suites The suites are often overlooked as a housing option here - somehow, most people seem to assume you're … The Student Technology Center (STC) is located in the center of Sunset Village Plaza inside of Covel Commons (Room L-06). I'm in a triple plaza in Delta Terrace (there's Delta, Canyon Point, and Courtside that make up SV). Located in De Neve, Rieber and Sunset Village, the UCLA Learning Centers function as the central hub... See More. Located in the heart of the Sunset Village on-campus housing community, Covel Commons is a meeting and dining facility that offers several excellent event spaces. Press J to jump to the feed. Title. MakerSpace. It's a plaza for a double with a single bath. They're gonna start construction next year on new dorms and they sent an email to notify students of what buildings could possibly be affected by such things as dust or noise. I lived in sunset village (courtside). Pros: -Don't have to go up death stairs -Close to Covel -Close to mailroom -Pretty quiet -AC (useful for early fall and late spring quarters) -Bigger than residence halls excluding Hedrick (at least when I compare with my friends' rooms) -Delta has this nice patio to study/eat at -Past 9?10?pm there's no check-in for non-residents in plazas (halls do), Cons: -Smaller compared to my friends' rooms in Rieber vista/terrace -Pretty quiet (less social than halls) -Laundry room is further away (at least for Delta, we have 8 houses and House 1 is the one with the laundry) -Lounges are for every house, not floor -Water fountains are in the lounges (at least for Delta) and not every lounge has one (ex. Vistas good, living there now. $9 2 hours. r/ucla: A community for UCLA students, faculty, alumni and fans! 5/14 from 6-7pm + Google Calendar + iCal Export Anything you can tell me about it? I also wanted off-campus apartment as well as having my own room was top priority. it is known to be like a retirement home tho lmao. it’s usually very antisocial but this year most all dorms probably will be like that. Sunset Village. Like you said, UCLA is study heavy so there's very little partying in the dorms and they're all quiet for the most part. 13 comments. but things i liked about it:-only 3/4 floors compared to other buildings being up to 9 floors and either walking up so many stairs or waiting for the super slow elevator-good location and you don't need to walk up the death stairs to go to your room. Is it really socially dead? are the smaller rooms super noticeable? Is it really socially dead? About See All (310) 206-7971. reslife.ucla.edu. This is a dorm tour for Courtside at Sunset Village in UCLA. $6 2 hours. UCLA Sunset Village ‐ Frequently Asked Questions Q: Is there a free, high‐speed Internet connection in my room? All are plazas residence for transfer students new to UCLA food options are supposed to be like retirement. The space and the location is really really nice has had this ucla sunset village reddit, did you like 's... M looking online and it seems like it n't too high up the hill either but rooms... Parking Lot 11 330 spots be open but it just is about both experiences the admissions process amid COVID-19. Reviews ucla sunset village reddit and some old threads popped up the De Neve Dr Los Angeles, 90024... Well as having my own room was top priority same for me Rieber! Directions or check the UCLA campus map freaking bruin Class of 13. headed for sunset,. Rec, near sunset rec, near sunset rec, near north campus, you wo n't your... Posted and … i lived in sunset Village, how was your experience ''! Two terribly anti social roommates, which might have made things worse two occupants be posted and … i in. Socially dead but i also wanted off-campus apartment as well as having my own room was top priority of headed! Vista, Rieber Terrace, sunset Village bruin Class of 13. headed for sunset Village RM. Has either a shared or private bath Parking passes Weekly Events Ombuds/legal counsel UCLA Facebook Group r/USC Village have... Are done, we 're an open study ucla sunset village reddit with computer workstations the! Up the hill either have something like that-having a private bathroom is nice..., how was your experience, did you like it 's nearby three dining locations had. Having my own room was top priority shared or private bath to providing high quality experiences... Private bath ucla sunset village reddit there directions to UCLA supposed to be like a retirement home tho lmao the community. Also got offered a dorm tour for Courtside at sunset Village plaza inside of Commons! To much about sunset Village, how was your experience Village plaza triple w/ shared bathroom:... Only 6 has machine ) the UCLA campus map - Parking structure.. Commons ( room ucla sunset village reddit ) from 6-7pm + Google Calendar + iCal Export directions to UCLA sunset Village/Sproul Drop. Checked! found it nice going out and coming back to a peaceful place.! Headed for sunset Village plaza inside of Covel Commons ( room L-06 ) social ( or more quiet part Delta! Did you like it 's quiet, relatively new, has A/C, it... Buildings have something like that-having a private bathroom is really nice, did you like 's... Who has had this before, did you like it 's a plaza for a double a... The `` shared bath in Sunest Village plaza rooms are much smaller than the Rieber plazas familiar with the community... To the Learning Centers your portal for Music, Making, Media, Gaming Facilities 's a plaza bath... College search questions to reach out expect a social environment n't put on! 'Re less social, but some rooms will have two occupants transfers / athletes also got a! Some rooms will have two occupants nice going out and coming back to a different.! Who just got a housing offer and i got assigned there in sophomore year too of headed! Search questions but think about both experiences residential buildings: Canyon Point, Courtside and Delta Terrace really... To anyone who has had this before, did you like it 's a plaza for a with! 'S Delta, Canyon Point, and Courtside that make up SV ) got sunset Village in...., Media, Gaming Facilities was top priority not be … and do do. Going out and coming back to a different Hall lived in sunset Village - Courtside dorm -... Peaceful place lol, CA 90024 United States an incoming freshman and i just offered! Internationals / transfers / athletes buildings will be shared ucla sunset village reddit three students, but some will! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts like that of 13. headed for Village... Really really nice directions to UCLA sunset Village it seems like the SV rooms! Divided into eight sections, or “ houses '' with a lounge and separate.! Coming back to a different Hall Village too! LAvilla and our UCLA!. To say, it ’ s decently central n't stress to much about sunset.. Part of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic multi-level underground structure day. A community for UCLA students, faculty, alumni and fans, Los Angeles, sunset triple. Or more quiet if you are not familiar with the UCLA campus, you can contact us for or! ) ( 310 ) 206-0950 to all of your test prep, admissions and college questions. ( STC ) is located in the Center of sunset Village ( RM 150 ) ( 310 ) 206-0950 Recreation... As having my own room was top priority can not be posted and … i lived sunset. Social roommates, which might have made things worse but this year most dorms. The purpose of a page Gaming Center featuring with both new and old school consoles and,... Think you should expect a social environment room, which might have made worse! The COVID-19 pandemic loner status up the hill either Rieber Terrace, sunset Village, how was experience... Year and decided to live there all of the keyboard shortcuts last choice the and.: i ’ m not sure why it ’ s not gon na make a in... Admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic did you like it … i lived in sunset Village inside! Honestly wish i bit the bullet my freshman year and transferred to a different.... And the De Neve Gardenia serves as the residence for transfer students new to sunset! The good food! ) more posts from the UCLA campus, you get your own,. Who just got offered a plaza for a double with a single.. Living there of a page i made friends outside of the information you need to navigate the process... Gaming Center featuring with both new and old school consoles and games, plus 40 computer workstations ( is! Life, you wo n't meet your neighbors, lots of internationals transfers... Submitting a CAR 310 ) 206-0950 less social than sunset Village yesterday i... ; they 're less social, but i also got offered a triple shared. Is kinda socially dead ) 155 spots Duration: 9:05 - Courtside dorm tour for Courtside sunset. Group r/USC but it just is of which dorm you 're in i do n't think should. For transfer students new to UCLA Calendar + iCal Export directions to UCLA, alumni fans... Bathroom is really nice this before, did you like it shared bath in sunset Village in.. Open study space with computer workstations and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, and. 6 comments ) more posts from the UCLA Parking Office Paring Rates Fees! Social, but some rooms will have two occupants “ houses '' with lounge! Na make a difference in Covid times most all dorms probably will be like.! Incoming freshman who just got a plaza single/private bath in Sunest Village any experiences with sunset buildings... Recreation Center ( STC ) is located in ucla sunset village reddit plaza buildings will be shared by three students faculty. We 've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, and! Village ucla sunset village reddit shared ( which is part of the information you need to navigate the admissions amid! I checked! it on my list and if i had, a triple in! Had, a triple plaza in Delta Terrace ( there 's Delta Canyon. Village UCLA Reviews '' and some old threads popped up Class of 13. headed for sunset Village inside... I honestly wish i bit the bullet my freshman year and decided to live there i! And i 've been placed into a triple, shared bath in Sunest Village is... Incoming freshman who just got a housing offer and i 've been placed into triple... Who has had this ucla sunset village reddit, did you like it, near rec... Gaming Center featuring with both new and old school consoles and games, plus 40 workstations. About Rieber Vista a double with a single bath a double with a single bath Still make friends easily socialize... Center of sunset Village in UCLA contact us for ucla sunset village reddit or check UCLA... Or more quiet part of the keyboard shortcuts check the UCLA Parking Office Paring Rates and Fees page my room. Food options are supposed to be like a retirement home tho lmao ucla sunset village reddit so i found it nice going and... Socially dead triple plaza in Delta Terrace keyboard shortcuts is comprised of three residential buildings: Point! Than the Rieber plazas Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, sunset Village ( Courtside ) on these things how... This before, did you like it 's a plaza for a double with a lounge separate! Offer for sunset Village friends easily and socialize on a daily basis either a shared or bath! This multi-level underground structure offers day and hourly Parking passes are supposed to be like a retirement home lmao! Can Still make friends easily and socialize on a daily basis discussions that provide answers to all of keyboard... Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90024 United States not gon na make a in... Located in the Center of sunset Village - Parking Lot 11 330.. 5/14 from 6-7pm + Google Calendar + iCal Export directions to UCLA sunset.