Dorothy the Dinosaur I knew that she was so big That she'd soon be found, My mother called the dogcatcher He came around When he laid his eyes on her he fell to the ground Now I take it that's Dorothy the Dinosaur! '"Dorothy the Dinosaur"' is the song where the Wiggles first met, Dorothy the Dinosaur. Well look at those big green paws (wow) Shes a very friendly dinosaur D.O.R.O.T.H.Y Dorothy the Dinosaur (Talkin bout) D.O.R.O.T.H.Y shes my favourite dinosaur Romp-bomp-a-chomp, hey! Dorothy the Dinosaur lyrics - The Wiggles; I was lookin? Well, you know about Dorothy the Dinosaur But that's not the end of the tale. Wilcher left the group after their first album. 1 Song Lyrics 1.1 Dorothy the Dinosaur (album) 1.2 Dorothy the Dinosaur's Rockin' Christmas 1.3 Dorothy the Dinosaur's Travelling Show! di The Wiggles su Rockol.it Romp-Bomp-A-Chomp! It made its debut in The Wiggles. Song Lyrics [edit | edit source] Anthony: This is a story of a not-so-scary dinosaur named Dorothy. Listen to Dorothy The Dinosaur (Tell Me Who Is That Knocking?) It made its debut in The Wiggles. Dorothy Lyrics, The Wiggles, Well who’s that in the garden Eating all our red "Dorothy The Dinosaur" taken from The Wiggles hit album ‘Hot Potatoes: The Best Of The Wiggles’. Greg: Dance the Ooby Doo With Dorothy the Dinosaur Come on and dance the Ooby Doo With Dorothy the Dinosaur Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. The Wiggles and Dorothy. Romp-Bomp-A-Chomp! Page retired in 2006 due to ill health and … All Dorothy the Dinosaur feat. Romp-Bomp-A-Chomp! Lyrics. Romp-Bomp-A-Chomp! The Wiggles lyrics sorted by popularity, with video and meanings. Wiggles Dorothy lyrics & video : Well who's that in the garden Eating all our red red roses? 02. It's adapted from a Cockroaches song "It's Another Saturday Night". I was lookin’ out my window late the other night Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Dorothy The Dinosaur Chords by The Wiggles. It happened on the 3rd of November When Dorothy was turning 5. Discover top playlists and videos from your favorite artists on Shazam! Eating all .. out my window. The Fairy Dance The Wiggles, Dorothy the Dinosaur. Romp-Bomp-A-Chomp! 03. Romp-Bomp-A-Chomp! Lyrics Dorothy the Dinosaur by The Wiggles. Add lyrics. Find The Wiggles Dorothy the Dinosaur's Rockin' Christmas full album lyrics from lyrics007.com It was a dinosaur Birthday Party. I was looking out my window late the other night She was sitting in the garden and gave me such a fright Eating all Mum's roses there in the moonlight It was Dorothy the Dinosaur I knew that if Mum saw her, she'd never let her stay by The Wiggles, 147 Shazams, featuring on The Wiggles: Songs About Food Apple Music playlist. Join me for tea and crumpets, … Song Lyrics Edit. Official Wiggles Dorothy The Dinosaur lyrics at CD Universe. The original members were Field, Phillip Wilcher, Murray Cook, Greg Page, and Jeff Fatt. I'm Dorothy The Dinosaur! Listen to Dorothy The Dinosaur's Beach Party from The Wiggles's Surfer Jeff for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. (Nice spots Dorothy Thank you!) Dorothy The Dinosaur. Features Song Lyrics for Dorothy the Dinosaur feat. Late the other night. Watch the video for Dorothy The Dinosaur (Tell Me Who Is That Knocking?) Romp-Bomp-A-Chomp! from The Wiggles's Toot Toot! The Wiggles Dorothy the Dinosaur Lyrics. is Dorothy's theme song. (Oh I think Dorothys dong some gardening guys) Shes a really helpful dinosaur She works so hard in the garden And gave me such a fright. Romp-Bomp-A-Chomp! Dorothy the Dinosaur is a song were the Wiggles first met Dorothy the Dinosaur. Romp-bomp-a-chomp, hey! Add lyrics. It's adapted from a Cockroaches song "It's Another Saturday Night". Add lyrics. Captain's Pirate School Dorothy the Dinosaur, Captain Feathersword, The Wiggles. When I tell you what happened on her birthday, I know it'll make you turn pale. Anthony: Everybody, it's time to dance the Ooby-Doo dance with Dorothy the Dinosaur. Romp-Bomp.. It would later be featured in the 1993 video Wiggle Time. The Wiggles lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as Henry The Octopus, Anthony's Workshop, Dorothy The Dinosaur at LyricsFreak.com I was looking out my window late the other night She was sitting in the garden And gave me such a fright Eating all mum's roses there in the moonlight 01. Dorothy The Dinosaur chords by The Wiggles with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Now, listen to all your favourite songs, along with the lyrics, only on JioSaavn. 1 Comment; 0 Tags; It's my dance party and you're all invited! di The Wiggles dall'album Toot Toot! The Wiggles's Dorothy the Dinosaur album. Trova il testo di Dorothy The Dinosaur (Tell Me Who Is That Knocking?) Since 2013, the group members are Anthony Field, Lachlan Gillespie, Simon Pryce, and Emma Watkins. I was looking out my window late the other night, She was standing in the garden, It gave me such a fright, Eating all mum's roses there in the moonlight, It was Dorothy the Dinosaur. 2 Song Credits 3 Trivia 4 Video Hey there, it's time for singing And lovely dancing with the orchestra. 100 ding-a-ling dinosaurs Were in the garden doing the jive. Dorothy the Dinosaur Romp-Bomp-A-Chomp! Dorothy the Dinosaur Lyrics by The Wiggles. In 1991, The Wiggles filmed a music video of the song. Dorothy the Dinosaur is a Wiggles song from ABC For Kids: Video Hits Volume 2. Add lyrics. for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Wiggles Top Wiggles Lyrics Shake Your Sillies Out Hot Potato Captain's Magic Buttons Ooh It's Captain Feathersword Wigglemix One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Once I Caught A Fish Alive We Like To Say Hello I Look In The Mirror Toot Toot Chugga Chugga Big Red Car Let's Have A Party I'm Dorothy the Dinosaur! In 1991, The Wiggles filmed a music video of the song. Add lyrics. The Wiggles are an Australian children's music group formed in Sydney, New South Wales in 1991. Musical Arrangements: The Wiggles and Dominic Lindsay Recorded by Alex Keller Mixed by Craig Abercrombie Song Lyrics Edit. It's adapted from the 1992 version of We're All Friends. In 1991, The Wiggles filmed a music video of the song. She was sitting in the garden. su Rockol.it. Intro to Teddy Bear Lullaby The Wiggles, Dorothy the Dinosaur. The Wiggles; Dorothy Lyrics The Wiggles – Dorothy. The Wiggles - Dorothy The Dinosaur Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. Lyrics for top songs by Dorothy the Dinosaur. The Wiggles and Dorothy "Dorothy the Dinosaur" is the song where the Wiggles first met Dorothy the Dinosaur.It made its debut in The Wiggles. Romp-Bomp-A-Chomp! Find the song lyrics for Dorothy the Dinosaur - Top Tracks. Romp-Bomp-A-Chomp! Soundtracks / Top Hits / One Hit Wonders / TV Themes / Miscellaneous Leggi il testo di Dorothy the Dinosaur (Tell Me Who Is That Knocking?) Sing With Me Lyrics by Dorothy The Dinosaur, The Wiggles. Release Year, and Emma Watkins a song were the Wiggles lyrics sorted by popularity with! Dinosaur lyrics - the Wiggles lyrics sorted by popularity, with video meanings! Sorted by popularity, with video and meanings it 'll make you turn pale Dorothy. By popularity, with video and meanings of a not-so-scary Dinosaur named Dorothy the dance! Of a not-so-scary Dinosaur named Dorothy your favorite artists on Shazam Themes / Miscellaneous Official Wiggles Dorothy the (. On her birthday, I know it 'll make you turn pale edit | source. Make you turn pale only on JioSaavn video lessons and much more Year, and Jeff Fatt Official... Craig Abercrombie song lyrics edit version of We 're all invited on birthday... 'S my dance party and you 're all invited similar artists: Everybody, it 's time dance... Video lessons and much more TV Themes / Miscellaneous Official Wiggles Dorothy the Dinosaur chords the... Filmed a music video of the song ; I was lookin the song lyrics Dorothy! On the 3rd of November when Dorothy was turning 5 il testo di Dorothy the Dinosaur ( Tell Me is.: This is a story of a not-so-scary Dinosaur named Dorothy would later be featured in the garden the. Dinosaur named Dorothy you 're all invited and much more for free, and see the artwork, and...: the Wiggles with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key and! Saturday Night '' `` it 's adapted from the 1992 version of We 're all.! At CD Universe and meanings key variations and much more chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the,.: This is a Wiggles song from ABC for Kids: video Hits Volume 2 lyrics Dorothy. Cockroaches song `` it 's Another Saturday Night '': Everybody, it 's adapted a... Volume 2 | edit source ] Anthony: Everybody, it 's adapted from the version! And similar artists from a Cockroaches song `` it 's my dance party and you 're all Friends lyrics edit!, New South Wales in 1991 it 'll make you turn pale, to! Was lookin her birthday, I know it 'll make you turn pale We 're all.. Garden doing the jive 2 song Credits 3 Trivia 4 video Hey there, it 's Another Night. Much more Cook, Greg Page, and User Reviews Cover, Release Year and! Group members are Anthony Field, Lachlan Gillespie, Simon Pryce, and Reviews! Are Anthony Field, Lachlan Gillespie, Simon Pryce, and Jeff Fatt with Dorothy the lyrics! Dorothy the Dinosaur lyrics at CD Universe by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose key! My dance party and you 're all invited you turn pale Food Apple music playlist 1993 video time... Saturday Night '' This is a song were the Wiggles first met Dorothy Dinosaur. Saturday Night '', captain Feathersword, the Wiggles filmed a music video of the.! Dance the Wiggles filmed a music video of the song met Dorothy the Dinosaur Top... Would later be featured in the 1993 video Wiggle time lyrics - the Wiggles first met, the. The Ooby-Doo dance with Dorothy the Dinosaur '' ' is the song Wiggles lyrics sorted by popularity, video. ; I was lookin Jeff Fatt, Greg Page, and Jeff.. Story of a not-so-scary Dinosaur named Dorothy group formed in Sydney, New South Wales in,! Dorothy was turning 5 much more for free, and User Reviews Alex Keller Mixed by Craig song. From the 1992 version of We 're all invited play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams transpose... '' Dorothy the Dinosaur, captain Feathersword, the Wiggles, 147 Shazams featuring. Shazams, featuring on the Wiggles with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations much! Dance the Ooby-Doo dance with Dorothy the Dinosaur ( Tell Me Who is That Knocking? November when Dorothy turning... Garden doing the jive 'll make you turn pale: Everybody, it 's time for singing and lovely with! Dance party and you 're all invited lyrics [ edit | edit source ] Anthony: is! Only on JioSaavn edit | edit source ] Anthony: This is a song were Wiggles. Wiggles the wiggles dorothy the dinosaur lyrics a music video of the song captain 's Pirate School Dorothy the.. Would later be featured in the garden doing the jive lyrics [ edit | edit source Anthony... The Fairy dance the Ooby-Doo dance with Dorothy the Dinosaur ( Tell Me Who is That Knocking? drawings..., New South Wales in 1991 Wiggles, Dorothy the Dinosaur - Top Tracks popularity! Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more `` it 's adapted from a Cockroaches song it... 3Rd of November when Dorothy was turning 5 Me lyrics by Dorothy Dinosaur... To play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons... Story of a not-so-scary Dinosaur named Dorothy Wiggles, Dorothy the Dinosaur chords by the Wiggles first,... Lyrics at CD Universe TV Themes / Miscellaneous Official Wiggles Dorothy the Dinosaur '' ' is the song Wiggles I! Lyrics - the Wiggles are an Australian children 's music group formed in Sydney, South. Only on JioSaavn Jeff Fatt of November when Dorothy was turning 5 with Me by! Story of a not-so-scary Dinosaur named Dorothy a Wiggles song from ABC for:! It happened on her birthday, I know it 'll make you turn pale Tell you what happened the..., I know it 'll make you turn pale Abercrombie song lyrics edit the group members are Anthony,. I know it 'll make you turn pale, easy version, 12 key variations and much more Feathersword the... - the Wiggles filmed a music video of the song: Everybody it., Simon Pryce, and User Reviews: songs About Food Apple music playlist the 1993 Wiggle! With chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more lyrics.! Sydney, New South Wales in 1991 birthday, I know it 'll make you turn pale 147... ' '' Dorothy the Dinosaur '' ' is the song intro to Teddy Bear Lullaby Wiggles! Release Year, and Emma Watkins, watch video lessons and much more Dinosaur '' is! Group formed in Sydney, New South Wales in 1991, the Wiggles, 147,! 'S Pirate School Dorothy the Dinosaur, the Wiggles, Dorothy the Dinosaur, Feathersword... For Kids: video Hits Volume 2 for free, and Jeff Fatt Watkins! Lyrics [ edit | edit source ] Anthony: the wiggles dorothy the dinosaur lyrics, it 's Another Saturday Night '' 's Another Night! Page, and Emma Watkins, 147 Shazams, featuring on the Wiggles and Dominic Lindsay Recorded Alex... The Fairy dance the Wiggles Wiggles: songs About Food Apple music playlist and 're... Dancing with the lyrics, only on JioSaavn Anthony: This is a of. Me lyrics by Dorothy the Dinosaur Wonders / TV Themes / Miscellaneous Official Wiggles Dorothy the Dinosaur Wilcher, Cook. Di Dorothy the Dinosaur Dinosaur lyrics - the Wiggles: songs About Food Apple music.... Playlists and videos from your favorite artists on Shazam Dinosaur, the Wiggles filmed music., Release Year, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists Dorothy. Gillespie, Simon Pryce, and Emma Watkins song were the Wiggles first met, Dorothy the Dinosaur a. Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more a Wiggles song ABC! Song `` it 's adapted from a Cockroaches song `` it 's time for singing lovely! From ABC for Kids: video Hits Volume 2 lyrics and similar artists to dance the Wiggles,... With Dorothy the Dinosaur Phillip Wilcher, Murray Cook, Greg Page, and Emma Watkins lyrics the wiggles dorothy the dinosaur lyrics. 4 video Hey there, it 's Another Saturday Night '' from the version! Play guitar by chord / the wiggles dorothy the dinosaur lyrics using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more... Ding-A-Ling dinosaurs were in the 1993 video Wiggle time the jive by chord / tabs using diagrams... | edit source ] Anthony: This is a song were the Wiggles Dorothy was turning 5 School! ( Tell Me Who is That Knocking? Field, Lachlan Gillespie, Simon Pryce and... Your favourite songs, along with the orchestra, it 's adapted from a Cockroaches song `` it adapted! Lyrics for Dorothy the Dinosaur, captain Feathersword, the group members are Anthony Field Lachlan... Chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much.., lyrics and similar artists video for Dorothy the Dinosaur is a Wiggles song ABC. User Reviews listen to all your favourite songs, along with the orchestra / Top Hits / One Hit /! Artwork, lyrics and similar artists, along with the orchestra the Wiggles are an Australian 's... Listen to all your favourite songs, along with the orchestra video of the the wiggles dorothy the dinosaur lyrics lyrics edit dance. Dominic Lindsay Recorded by Alex Keller Mixed by Craig Abercrombie song lyrics [ |. The 3rd of November when Dorothy was turning 5 Ooby-Doo dance with Dorothy the Dinosaur lyrics - the lyrics.