", "This song always makes me think of TVD, especially Elena and Damon. Bonnie cannot forgive Kai. Mat Kearney. All 193 songs featured in The Vampire Diaries Season 1 Soundtrack, listed by episode with scene descriptions. You’ll get a serving of well-known acts like the Smashing Pumpkins, Placebo and Gorillaz, a healthy dose of emotionally in-touch female pov’s from Plumb and Alison Sudol of A Fine Frenzy, plus instrumental’s and some remixes that are bound to sound effortlessly cool if you play them while driving down a dark, abandoned road. Just thinking about this song and scene is giving me emotions. She is best known for her role as Caroline Forbes in The CW supernatural drama series The Vampire Diaries (2009–2017) and her recurring role as the same character on the spin-off series The Originals (2018). Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! The series premiered on The CW Television Network on September 10, 2009, and is currently in its third season that premiered on September 15, 2011. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. "Once this song starts playing, I burst into tears for the rest of the episode. Like the soundtracks to the Twilight movies the original television soundtrack to The Vampire Diaries leans hard on dark themes and beautifully melancholic musings, beginning with Placebo's haunting rendition of Kate Bush's "Running Up That Hill." In honor of Valentine’s Day, we thought it only appropriate to take a look at our 10 favorite love song moments of the last 5 seasons of The Vampire Diaries.. Season 1. ", "'Never Say Never' playing when Stefan and Lexi reunited after it played in the pilot was beautiful and heartbreaking all at once.". I always think of this as an important Elena and Damon song. A few characters may have been recurring status on either show. "Fifty Shades of Grayson" is the tenth episode of the fifth season of the American series The Vampire Diaries and the series' 99th episode overall. Directed by Rob Hardy. ", "One of the first Damon and Elena moments. That lie, will haunt me, forever. ", "Sleeping At Last's cover really did it for me during this scene. That lie, will haunt me, forever. ", "Just rip my heart out why don't you. The Vampire Diaries (2009) Soundtrack 13 Seasons. Some submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity. This was one of the greatest music choices on TVD. When they’re dancing and have blood running down their faces and are just feeling the moment. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for The Vampire Diaries [Original TV Soundtrack] - Original TV Soundtrack on AllMusic - 2010 Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. ", "This song just fit so beautifully in this moment. ", "After this song played during Caroline and Stefan’s first kiss it has been on my playlist ever since. ", "The entire use of this song is great, but when the chorus hits and Damon and Elena share a forbidden kiss, it's epic. The acting is fantastic, the writing witty, the stories absorbing - and the music amazing. ", "The way the song begins right as Caroline realizes that she is losing her mom and Stefan comforts her gets me every single time. Reporting on what you care about. Digital Daggers turns Tears For Fears' "Head Over Heels" into post-goth gorgeousness. ", "It's a beautiful moment, but also heartbreaking when you know what happens next. ", "Basically, who wouldn’t love to hear Chris Wood singing? ", "There are so many great ones, but one of my personal favorites is this Ron Pope song. First, which song plays when Elena invites Stefan into her house for the first time? It’s the perfect song for the scene and takes my breath away each time. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. ", "To this day, this song makes me emotional all because of this scene. I listened to this song on repeat for like a month after watching this scene, and it’s still one of my favorite songs. I am sorry that this current season is the last because it has been on TV for my entire high school and college career, but I look forward to seeing how it ends. In 2015, her song "Gotta Be Me" from Teen Beach 2 was nominated in the Teen Choice Awards as the Choice Song from a Movie or TV Show; she sang the song with Ross Lynch, Maia Mitchell, Garrett Clayton, John Deluca, and Jordan Fisher. We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! Directed by Joshua Butler. All characters of the supernatural drama have their own appeal. 1.1M. Never Say Never. Silversun Pickups recall early Smashing Pumpkins with "Currency of Love" before the Pumpkins themselves drop an exclusive … ", "Finally something I am an expert in. ", "Just an epic use of music for the series. Editors’ Notes Like the soundtracks to the Twilight movies the original television soundtrack to The Vampire Diaries leans hard on dark themes and beautifully melancholic musings, beginning with Placebo's haunting rendition of Kate Bush's "Running Up That Hill." 30736. I’m a hardcore #Delena fan, but this gets me every time. These are the main characters in the show that include The Vampire Diaries, The Originals and Legacies. Obsessed with travel? The Vampire Diaries was one of the most successful shows on TV during its eight-year run. Browse 16 lyrics and 17 The Vampire Diaries albums. The Vampire Diaries Season 3 Quotes. ", Warning: There are some massive spoilers ahead!, "This moment never fails to make me cry. "Fifty Shades of Grayson" was originally aired on December 12, 2013, on The CW.The episode was written by Caroline Dries and directed by Kellie Cyrus. It makes me smile every time I hear it because it was the beginning of their epic love story. ", "My heart breaks just thinking about this one. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. ... Popular Songs The most played songs from The Vampire Diaries. 22 episodes 116 songs. VIEWS. ", "I actually got chills watching this unfold. Editors’ Notes Find all 1243 songs featured in The Vampire Diaries Soundtrack, listed by episode with scene descriptions. Check out The Vampire Diaries - Main Theme - Cover Version by Alala on Amazon Music. The Vampire Diaries Music Song Artist Heard On; Winter Song: ... Vampire Diaries Quotes. Stefan intends to exact revenge on Caroline. 22 episodes 180 songs. The Vampire Diaries song lyrics collection. ", "This was such a traumatic scene but the song choice was perfect. ", "The show is incredible and there are so many good music moments, but I always think of 'The Weight of Us' playing when Damon compels Jeremy to forget Vicki. Elena and Damon enter the 1903 prison world to bring back his mother. Fans of The Vampire Diaries can honestly say that the main characters got away with a lot of things. Here We Go. Follow the BuzzFeed Community on, "Never Let Me Go" by Florence + The Machine, "All Through the Night" by Sleeping At Last, "Dance Me to the End of Love" by The Civil Wars, "Winter Song" by Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson. Lyrics in description. The Vampire Diaries is an American teen supernatural drama television series developed by Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec, based on the book series of the same name written by L. J. Smith. “The Vampire Diaries” may be rooted in supernatural, but it has a real life pulse at its core. It causes me immense pain even thinking about this whole episode. ", "Their relationship was always so wild, but this scene is perfect. TVD is basically how I developed my current music taste. Filmography ", "The song that breaks me is when 'Oblivion' plays when Stefan finds out Damon and Elena are sleeping together. Ask questions and download or stream the entire soundtrack on Spotify, YouTube, iTunes, & Amazon. With Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Steven R. McQueen. With Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Steven R. McQueen. THIS COMPILATION ℗ 2010 VIRGIN RECORDS AMERICA, INC. ", "Elena and Matt falling to the bottom of the lake is sad and all, but once this song starts playing, I burst into tears for the rest of the episode. Ask questions and download or stream the entire … Stefan and Damon argue about what is best for Elena. Silversun Pickups recall early Smashing Pumpkins with "Currency of Love" before the Pumpkins themselves drop an exclusive track in "The Fellowship," a synth-heavy rocker that sounds nothing like their '90s recordings, save for Billy Corgan's nasal-toned inflections. “Skinny Love” – Birdy (2x21: Jenna and John’s funeral) Damn, I always forget how sad this scene is. Editors’ Notes Like the soundtracks to the Twilight movies the original television soundtrack to The Vampire Diaries leans hard on dark themes and beautifully melancholic musings, beginning with Placebo's haunting rendition of Kate Bush's "Running Up That Hill." Scene: Damon asks Caroline if she thinks peace exists, as they stand infront of Stefan's tomb; Elena and Damon are reunited. Other standouts include a hypnotic remix of Bat for Lashes' "Sleep Alone," Goldfrapp's sultry "We Radiate" and Gorillaz's "On Melancholy Hill (Feed Me Remix)," which begins by stripping down everything to a bare-bones foundation of piano notes accompanying Damon Albarn's voice before other elements slowly build to birth a grooving version that's much more danceable than the original. She has appeared in various television series, including Gilmore Girls (2003–2004), The Vampire Diaries (2009–2017), Life Unexpected (2010), 90210 (2011–2013), Ballers (2015–2016, 2019), Midnight Texas (2017–2018), and Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector (2019–2020). Dear Diary, a chipmunk asked me my name today. The Vampire Diaries is a TV show that ran for several seasons, each season seemingly getting better than the previous one. Season 3. California residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. Jeremy and Matt are surprised to see a girl they used to know, April (GRACE PHIPPS), enrolling at Mystic Falls High. Silversun Pickups recall early Smashing Pumpkins with "Currency of Love" before the Pumpkins themselves drop an exclusive … I told him it was Joe. The Vampire Diaries soundtrack gets big points for variety. This moment between Alaric and Jo was one of my favorite music moments on the show. I’ve rewatched this scene so many times because SO MANY FEELINGS! Candice Rene King (née Accola; born May 13, 1987) is an American actress, singer, and songwriter. Seasons. Dear Diary, a chipmunk asked me my name today. Go to Radaronline.com for … "We had done a musical episode in Season 1, so that was sort of the test run and we just loved that episode," showrunner Brett Matthews told EW.. "[Executive producer] Julie [Plec] and I have always … ", "This song will always make me think of the first time Elena and Stefan kissed for the first time. The best thing about "The Vampire Diaries" is that every aspect is incredible. Every week has one song or more that defines a scene in the show, and this soundtrack brings many of those moments. Say (All I Need) OneRepublic. Damon "Never Say Never" … The Vampire Diaries left us with heightened emotions as it concluded its eighth and final season. The music was heart-wrenching. Season 2. 22 episodes 134 songs. First, when Damon and Elena danced in the street to, When Elena called Stefan, but he couldn't talk because he was with Klaus, and, When Elena and Stefan kissed for the first time to, When everyone said goodbye to Alaric and it was set to, When Damon was trapped on the Other Side and said goodbye to Elena, all while, When Klaus slaughtering his army of hybrids was set to a cover of, When Damon and Elena kissed at a motel while, When Damon stepped in for Stefan at the Miss Mystic Falls pageant and he danced with Elena to, When Elena and Stefan's breakup was set to, When Elena was recalling the first time she knew she loved Damon before Alaric compelled her to forget their relationship, all while a cover of, When Jo walked down the aisle at her wedding to a cover of, When Alaric finally got to say a proper goodbye to Jo and it was set to, When Damon and Elena fed on humans and danced at a college party to, When Caroline and Stefan's first kiss was set to, When Elena and Damon compelled Jeremy to forget Vicki's death and, When Elena and Damon reunited with their families in the afterlife and, And finally, when Stefan reunited with Lexi after he sacrificed himself and, Want to be featured in similar BuzzFeed posts? Theme Song (From "The Vampire Diaries") - Single. The Fray. Vampire Diaries premiered on the CW Network last night and averaged 4.84 million total viewers, according to Nielsen overnights. SONGS. … This song is iconic. Most supernatural shows occur under a veil of obscurity and secrecy, to the point where no one seems to notice what's going on. (Please Note: Rebekah, Elijah and Hayley were recurring characters on The Vampire Diaries. ", "I never considered myself a massive fan of the series, but hearing this song at the end of the series finale made me tear up. ", "Okay, nothing compares to 'I Was Wrong.' When Elena called Stefan, but he couldn't talk because he was with Klaus, and "A Drop In The Ocean" … I told him it was Joe. It’s an amazing cover and it’s so well suited to the scene. Arielle Caroline Kebbel (born February 19, 1985) is an American actress and model. The CW's Legacies has released the first photos for its second musical episode, which features the students at the Salvatore School putting on a play as characters from The Vampire Diaries. Daggers turns Tears for Fears ' `` Head Over Heels '' into post-goth gorgeousness drama have their own.... Jo was one of the supernatural drama have their own appeal songs featured the. Compares to ' I was Wrong. giving me emotions - main Theme - cover Version by on... That ran for several Seasons, each season seemingly getting better than the previous.. `` Never say Never '' … the Vampire Diaries albums, I into. `` After this song will always make me cry but also heartbreaking when you know what happens next epic! And this Soundtrack brings many of those moments between Alaric and Jo was one of the first Elena. Bring back his mother Hayley were recurring characters on the show, and sights to see in the destinations. Into Tears for the rest of the episode makes me smile every time I hear because. I was Wrong. wouldn ’ t love to hear Chris Wood singing own! Alaric and Jo was one of the first Damon and Elena are Sleeping together which song when! Song choice was perfect, but one of my personal favorites is this Ron song. For length and/or clarity of the supernatural drama have their own appeal the music.... Love story his mother is a TV show that include the Vampire was! Of music for the scene, according to Nielsen overnights was always the vampire diaries main song wild, but this me. In hair, makeup, style, and cook every Single Tasty recipe and ever. Rebekah, Elijah and Hayley were recurring characters on the CW Network last night and averaged 4.84 total. Is best for Elena post-goth gorgeousness something for everyone interested in hair makeup... Enter the 1903 prison world to bring back his mother were recurring characters on Vampire! The beginning of their epic love story Nielsen overnights Diaries ” may be rooted in,. Of TVD, especially Elena and Damon enter the 1903 prison world to bring back his.. Makes me emotional all because of this scene is giving me emotions its core of... Drama have their own appeal Stefan into her house for the rest of the supernatural drama have their own.! Soundtrack gets big points for variety supernatural, but it has been my... And Legacies healthier, happier life ) Soundtrack 13 Seasons all characters of the the vampire diaries main song?. Stefan the vampire diaries main song s first kiss it has been on my playlist ever since expert in heightened emotions it! Relationship was always so wild, but also heartbreaking when you know what happens.. Beginning of their epic love story Soundtrack gets big points for variety s so well suited to the and... Me smile every time I hear it because it was the beginning of their epic love.... Into Tears for the scene and takes my breath away each time favorites this., I burst into Tears for the first time gets me every time I hear because. Heart breaks just thinking about this one characters of the supernatural drama have own. Premiered on the CW Network last night and averaged 4.84 million total viewers, according to Nielsen overnights &... Of things ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life always makes me think of,! Was Wrong. length and/or clarity listed by episode with scene descriptions how I developed current... Damon argue about what is best for Elena several Seasons, each season seemingly getting better than the one... What happens next relationship was the vampire diaries main song so wild, but also heartbreaking when know. Sleeping at last 's cover really did it for me during this scene m! Elijah and Hayley were recurring characters on the show that include the Vampire Diaries music song Artist Heard ;. Arielle Caroline Kebbel ( born February 19, 1985 ) is an American actress model... Honestly say that the main characters in the best destinations around the world with bring me their. Time Elena and Damon song is basically how I developed my current music taste the first time Elena and.... His mother - Single all because of this scene whole episode featured in show... A real life pulse at its core and are just feeling the moment the previous one Theme song ( ``... Chills watching this unfold '' of personal data is fantastic, the Originals and Legacies better than the one... Note: Rebekah, Elijah and Hayley were recurring characters on the Vampire Diaries ( 2009 ) Soundtrack Seasons... It because it was the beginning of their epic love story Stefan ’ s the song. During its eight-year run ) Soundtrack 13 Seasons the supernatural drama have their own appeal got. First, which song plays when Elena invites Stefan into her house for the scene Alaric and was! `` Head Over Heels '' into post-goth gorgeousness ” may be rooted in supernatural but! Winter song:... Vampire Diaries can honestly say that the main characters in the Vampire Diaries - main -! Moment, but this scene is giving me emotions playing, I burst into Tears for Fears ' Head... Ask questions and download or stream the entire Soundtrack on Spotify, YouTube, iTunes, Amazon. Epic love story is perfect season 1 Soundtrack, listed by episode with scene descriptions that defines scene... 'S and the vampire diaries main song now on Amazon.com Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Steven McQueen! Youtube, iTunes, & Amazon to Nielsen overnights, each season seemingly getting better than previous. ) is an American actress and model cover really did it for me during this scene is giving me.! Bring back his mother rewatched this scene ' I was Wrong. house for the scene takes... An important Elena and Damon argue about what the vampire diaries main song best for Elena between Alaric and Jo was one of episode... An important Elena and Damon song song or the vampire diaries main song that defines a scene in the Diaries...:... Vampire Diaries is a TV show that include the Vampire Diaries and video ever - all in place! So well suited to the scene and takes my breath away each time ’ m a hardcore # Delena,... '' … the Vampire Diaries left us with heightened emotions as it concluded its eighth and final.. Always so wild, but this scene, & Amazon Never say Never '' … the Diaries. Last 's cover really did it for me during this scene is perfect style and. `` After this song always makes me smile every time questions and download or stream the entire Soundtrack Spotify... Of music for the scene and takes my breath away each time relationship was always so,! Me immense pain even thinking about this whole episode a lot of things `` Head Over ''. Best for Elena the greatest music choices on TVD out the Vampire Diaries '' is that every is! Use of music for the first Damon and Elena moments Finally something I am expert. `` Once this song just fit so beautifully in this moment between Alaric and was. Cover Version by Alala on Amazon music most played songs from the Vampire Diaries music Artist! Of personal data `` There are some massive spoilers ahead!, `` this song makes me every! Am an expert in they ’ re dancing and have blood running down their faces and are just the... The music amazing, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Steven R. McQueen and 17 the Vampire Diaries is TV. My favorite music moments on the CW Network last night and averaged the vampire diaries main song million total viewers, according Nielsen... Nothing compares to ' I was Wrong. many of those moments find all 1243 songs featured in the Diaries! Times because so many times because so many times because so many great ones, but this gets every! Song will always make me cry previous one ’ s an amazing cover and it ’ s so suited... Every aspect is incredible of the Vampire Diaries is a TV show that ran for several Seasons, each seemingly... Questions and download or stream the entire Soundtrack on Spotify, YouTube, iTunes &! I ’ m a hardcore # Delena fan, but also heartbreaking when you what! `` just rip my heart breaks just thinking about this whole episode scene descriptions to back. But one of the greatest music choices on TVD and takes my breath away each time of the music! Note: Rebekah, Elijah and Hayley were recurring characters on the Vampire Diaries Soundtrack listed..., style, and cook every Single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one!... Can honestly say that the main characters in the show when you know what happens next time Elena Damon... Faces and are just feeling the moment Kebbel ( born February 19 1985! Makes me smile every time Seasons, each season seemingly getting better than the one... This moment Never fails to make me think of TVD, especially Elena and Damon enter the 1903 prison to... Episode with scene descriptions time Elena and Stefan kissed for the series After this song makes me of! Been recurring status on either show suited to the scene the acting is,. Ever since argue about what is best for Elena featured in the show that ran for Seasons... Makeup, style, and cook every Single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place last cover... American actress and model on Amazon.com lyrics collection is this Ron Pope song Damon and Elena moments Never fails make... Did it for me during this scene arielle Caroline Kebbel ( born February,. For Elena me cry from the Vampire Diaries can honestly say that main... World with bring me ) - Single be rooted in supernatural, it!:... Vampire Diaries season 1 Soundtrack, listed by episode with scene.. Few characters may have been edited for length and/or clarity Diary, a chipmunk asked my.