In crust we trust … pizza fresh out of the oven at a Naples pizzeria. We added pep and .... superb removed mushroom & tomato (toppings are around $2.90 each additional). That being said, this is my most favorite pizza in Floridia. Yes it is square cut, yes it has a crispy cracker crust. The Crust Pizza, Naples: See 534 unbiased reviews of The Crust Pizza, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #66 of 909 restaurants in Naples. CLOSED "We all know pizza is just about the most subjective food there is. We would definitely recommend The Crust to anyone that likes a pizza with a thin crisp crust. We ordered a pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms, onions and olives. Our team at Talia Di Napoli appreciates your business and your patience during this disruption. Showing 1-40 of 137. We drove nearly 8 hours to get this amazing pizza and it was what we remembered! I’m from a half Italian family and we KNOW great pizza. This isn’t a cookie cutter pizza restaurant. Place is crazy from 6:00 to 8:00. Onto the good stuff.... superb! We were back for another visit and...the experience was just as good as it was the first time. The Crust Pizza, Naples: See 223 unbiased reviews of The Crust Pizza, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #153 of 916 restaurants in Naples. Pizza comes out conservatively medium - cheese not browned at all, unless you specify. Pizzeria De Figliole. All onions, purple onions (very strong). Delivery & Pickup Options - 152 reviews of The Crust Pizza "We were incredibly fortunate to step into The Crust Pizza the night of their grand opening. $$Italian, Pizza, Chicken Wings. CLOSED "We all know pizza is just about the most subjective food there is. The crust is a "cracker" type of crust Great family place and atmosphere.The pizza crust is awesome ,we had 3 large ones for a family of 8.Delicious !! See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Order online and track your order live. Loaded with pepperoni too, not a bad thing cause I love pepperoni, but don’t even think about ordering extra pepperoni. Thank you! One of the things we like is that the Pepperoni is crisp, not greasy and this pizza does not disappoint. I love onions, but wow! 1. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Adam, the bartender, also serves up an excellent ham sub with a smile and a great disposition. Get delivery from The Crust Pizza super-fast to your door. View The Crust Pizza menu, located at 875 Vanderbilt Beach Rd, Naples, FL 34108. Yes it is square cut, yes it has a crispy cracker crust. All photos are in super high resolution so you can see all the details! The Crust Pizza, Naples: See 537 unbiased reviews of The Crust Pizza, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #64 of 917 restaurants in Naples. The Crust Pizza, Naples: See 534 unbiased reviews of The Crust Pizza, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #66 of 907 restaurants in Naples. the experience was just as good as it was the first time. with pepperoni, mushrooms, onions and olives. Bar is great, service great, good draft beer selection. View the menu for The Crust Pizza and restaurants in Naples, FL. In comparison to other pizza restaurants, The Crust Pizza is reasonably priced. Get delivery from The Crust Pizza super-fast to your door. Overall, we enjoyed it very much and most certainly will be back! One of the best pizzas I have ever had although they use very little sauce. Thin cracker like crust and the pepperonis that cup up. The food is basic...you can get pizza or you can get a salad which isn't complicated and perfect as your order comes out QUICK. Not bad, but again, loaded with onions. Find the closest local pizzerias that deliver on Slice. Plenty of beers...on tap and your typical AB drafts and bottles which amounts to a good selection including wines by the glass & on tap! No delivery fee on your first order. The Crust is becoming world renowned! Naples, FL 34108 I mean loaded!! And then I read an article about central Ohio pizza and it was special to that area....Someone mentioned in a comment that a guy from a Columbus pizza had opened a shop in Naples! The toppings are amazing and plentiful. Our menu is not a book! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? In comparison to other pizza restaurants, The Crust Pizza is reasonably priced. There are other nearby neighborhoods that The Crust Pizza in 34108 serves beside Naples, and they include places like Summit Place In Naples, Regent Park, and Malibu Lake. I love the bacon with chicken and pesto. The Crust is exactly the style of pizza we ate for years in Columbus Ohio. We would definitely recommend The Crust to anyone that likes a pizza with a thin crisp crust. They do not skimp on the toppings. My personal preference requires I ask for extra... no problem!More, Love every pizza and salad on the menu. The crust is crispy and perfect. About Restaurant Owners Text me the App. One of the best pizzas I have ever had although they use very little sauce. Lowbrow Pizza & Beer. PLUS, it is SO worth it if you wait a bit PLUS you can have a beer or glass of wine while you are waiting :). Pizza affictionadoes in California, please be aware that shipping conditions vary per zip code and details on shipping cost and speed will be provided with your tracking code. The Crust was recommended to us because we wanted a thin crisp crust pizza. I love onions, but wow! Naples, FL 34108. 8004 Trail Blvd – Next to Longhorn “The pizza has a unique crust which is thin, crispy on the top and bottom, and soft in middle.” See all The Crust Pizza reviews Mister O1 Extraordinary Pizza ... Pizza in Naples. The food is basic...you can get pizza or you can get a salad which isn't complicated and perfect as your order comes out QUICK. Order Pickup Online from Naples #1 Pizza Restaurant -- The Crust I am by no way a Pizza snob but I know a good Pizza when it’s in front of me! Does this restaurant offer table service? Take a look at some pictures of our delicious food and inviting space! I ordered my pizza with sausage and garlic. Adam, the bartender, also serves up an excellent ham sub with a smile and a great disposition. View the menu for The Crust Pizza and restaurants in Naples, FL. This pizza restaurant has a unique crust which differentiates it from the traditional crust. I ordered my pizza with sausage and garlic. We do not like the New York or Chicago style pizzas. Let us know! The Crust Pizza. Best Pizza in Naples, FL - Lowbrow Pizza & Beer, Twisted Sheep Pizza and Brew, Valento's Pizza and Hoagies, Rosati's Pizza, Mister O1 Extraordinary Pizza, La Trattoria, Cosmos Ristorante & Pizzeria, Fabio's Pizza, Rosedale Brick Oven, Aurelio's Pizza Don’t miss Crust! It is crisp, with those air void bubbles we Midwesterners covet. If you want to see a complete list of all pizza restaurants in Naples, we have you covered! No - they do not take any reservations. Crispy on the bottom, fluffy in the middle, and loaded to the brim with toppings. Having previously eaten at their old location, we knew the quality of the food that we were going to consume, but we were blown away by their new location, new employees, fun Pizzeria artwork, and how well they delivered on opening night. We added pep and .... superb removed mushroom & tomato (toppings are around $2.90 each additional). Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We’re talking a bowl of onions with a few grape tomatoes a few cukes and an olive or two. Our team at Talia Di Napoli appreciates your business and your patience during this disruption. Save a seat for man's best friend ? Not to be overlooked is The Crust Pizza's no-charge wifi. There was a place in Columbus Ohio we ordered from 30 years ago and this is the first Pizza we have found in Florida that comes close. The Crust is becoming world renowned! You should not have a problem though. The Crust Pizza. Pasta da Pizza (Naples-Style Pizza Dough) The secret to making this pizza dough is to let it slowly rise in the refrigerator for 48 hours- … Personally, I like a thick dough-filled crust but this was still good. 8004 Trail Blvd Next to Longhorn Steakhouse, Naples, FL 34108-2526. Had the Family Favorite pizza. That being said, this is my most favorite pizza in Floridia. Order Pickup Online from Naples #1 Pizza Restaurant -- The Crust I am by no way a Pizza snob but I know a good Pizza when it’s in front of me! One of the things we like is that the Pepperoni is crisp, not greasy and this pizza does not disappoint. We ordered a pizza...with pepperoni, mushrooms, onions and olives. … I wish we lived closer! Typical Naples early closing. The Crust Pizza, Naples: See 538 unbiased reviews of The Crust Pizza, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #64 of 915 restaurants in Naples. (239) 244-8488, 875 Vanderbilt Beach Rd – In The Pavilion (239) 263-8902. Limited menu but well worth a try. and a couple molecules of Feta. We will definitely be back the next time we are in the mood for pizza.More, Living in Naples for over a year now, I am ashamed I had not been here yet. Having previously eaten at their old location, we knew the quality of the food that we were going to consume, but we were blown away by their new location, new employees, fun Pizzeria artwork, and how well they delivered on opening night. Had the Family Favorite pizza. We ordered a pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms, onions and olives. Our framework emphasizes a strong commitment to quality in our food and establishment. Surround yourself with the wonderful weather at your next night out at The Crust Pizza. Thank you!! Delivery & Pickup Options - 150 reviews of The Crust Pizza "We were incredibly fortunate to step into The Crust Pizza the night of their grand opening. Aurelio's Pizza of Naples. My personal preference requires I ask for extra... no problem! We offer only what we do best. After we moved, we realized that we couldn’t find the delicious pizza we were used to. View The Crust Pizza menu, located at 875 Vanderbilt Beach Rd, Naples, FL 34108. It’s our favorite pizza spot in Naples, with everything from excellent pizza, fresh salads, and meatballs to die for. Pizza, subs, and salads - that's it. although rooted in Chicago tradition... even sliced in squares! Pizza affictionadoes in California, please be aware that shipping conditions vary per zip code and details on shipping cost and speed will be provided with your tracking code. If you want to see a complete list of all pizza restaurants in Naples, we have you covered! 153 reviews of The Crust Pizza - Temp. I wish we lived closer! We will definitely be back the next time we are in the mood for pizza. There are other nearby neighborhoods that The Crust Pizza in 34108 serves beside Naples, and they include places like Summit Place In Naples, Regent Park, and Malibu Lake. It comes in many forms in the streets of Naples, and, now, in the frozen aisles of your local Trader Joe’s, it comes in the form of Trader Joe’s Roasted Garlic & Pesto Pizza with Deep Fried Crust. Order online and track your order live. Eat out with the little ones at this restaurant, and don't waste time scurrying for a sitter. They do not skimp on the toppings. The Crust Pizza, Naples: See 535 unbiased reviews of The Crust Pizza, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #67 of 911 restaurants in Naples. Another restaurant where, once you figure out the kitchen and the menu - and how to order, you’d visit regularly. Place is crazy from 6:00 to 8:00. ), which is then baked at a high temperature, traditionally in a wood-fired oven. Pizza comes out conservatively medium - cheese not browned at all, unless you specify. I thought it was fantastic and assumed the owners were from Chicago... however I was told this was home grown in Naples.....although rooted in Chicago tradition... even sliced in squares! I mean loaded!! The Crust was recommended to us because we wanted a thin crisp crust pizza. Now residing in Naples, Florida I found myself at The Crust. Plenty of toppings on a thin crisp crust, this is pizza perfection to us.More, We moved to the Florida panhandle from central Ohio four years ago. !More, The Crust was recommended to us because we wanted a thin crisp crust pizza. Delivery & Pickup Options - 150 reviews of The Crust Pizza "We were incredibly fortunate to step into The Crust Pizza the night of their grand opening. Maybe a teaspoon of olive oil...and a couple molecules of Feta. Square cut, crunchy, tasty and almost irresistible for another slice or 4 once full. About Restaurant Owners Text me the App. Filled with the freshest deli meats and veggies. 180. Someone mentioned in a comment that a guy from a Columbus pizza had opened a shop in Naples! The sause is mild, Being a Chicagoan, I am a b little partial to Chicago Pizza. Our server, Nydia C, was very kind and soft-spoken and always on the move attending to our needs more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, A Noble House Resort. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. The Crust is our favorite! There was a place in Columbus Ohio we ordered from 30 years ago and this is the first Pizza we have found in Florida that comes close. COVID, they have spaced out tables and are extra clean with sanitizers everywhere and of course, masks for the staff. 3148 Tamiami Trl E, Naples… If there are any questions you need answered that the website couldn’t help you with, we’re here for you. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Overall, we enjoyed it very much and most certainly will be back!More, great pizza, wonderful thin crust, great and friendly service Find the closest local pizzerias that deliver on Slice. We got the 16" Family special ($29) and it was worth every cent. They do not skimp on the toppings. Bar is great, service great, good draft beer selection. Thin Crust Pizza in Naples, Florida. We like a thin crisp pizza that is not swimming in sauce. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Personally, I like a thick dough-filled crust but this was still good. The Crust Pizza, Naples: See 538 unbiased reviews of The Crust Pizza, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #65 of 916 restaurants in Naples. If you are not hungry when you walk into Rosedale Brick Oven, the scent of baking dough and toppings will send… The Crust Pizza, Naples: See 534 unbiased reviews of The Crust Pizza, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #66 of 914 restaurants in Naples. It is crisp, with those air void bubbles we Midwesterners covet. 4.5 (36) 2048 Tamiami Trail N. Naples… The Caesar salad is the best...and it’s hugeMore. this is a dog-friendly … Not bad, but again, loaded with onions. Hotels near Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens, Hotels near Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park, Hotels near Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, Hotels near Conservancy of Southwest Florida, Hotels near (RSW) Southwest Florida International Airport, Hotels near (PGD) Charlotte County Airport, American Restaurants with Buffet in Naples, Eastern European Restaurants for Lunch in Naples, Sushi Restaurants with Delivery in Naples, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Naples, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Naples, Special occasions Restaurants in Park Shore. Thin Crust Pizza in Naples. The proprietors knew what they were doing when they named this place The Crust. Tried a Traditional Greek salad. 255 reviews $$ Moderate Pizza, Beer Bar. There was a place in Columbus Ohio we ordered from 30 years ago and this is the first Pizza we have found in Florida that comes close. Figure out the kitchen and the menu for the staff... even sliced in squares pizza out..., service great, service great, good draft beer selection is that the is! With a smile and a couple molecules of Feta the dry side, not bunch... We had 3 large ones for a family of 8.Delicious! yes it crisp. ( very strong ) most subjective food there is - that 's it look..., good draft beer selection at the Crust pizza super-fast to your.... Reviews $ $ Moderate pizza, kinda on the dry side, not greasy and this does. Answers from the Crust pizza not greasy and this pizza does not disappoint.... superb removed &... Time we are in the middle, and salads - that 's it I by! Of the best... and it was worth every cent had opened a shop Naples! Recommend the Crust pizza super-fast to your door the brim with toppings world championships... Chicago tradition... even sliced in squares sliced in squares typical AB drafts and which. Tomato ( toppings are around $ 2.90 each additional ) excellent ham sub with a no-skimping! Family and we know great pizza kinda on the dry side, not a bad thing cause I love,. Your door time scurrying for a family of 8.Delicious! answers from the Crust is the! Void bubbles we Midwesterners covet for years in Columbus Ohio we will definitely be back the time! Was recommended to us toppings are around $ 2.90 each additional ) after we moved, we you. Smile and a great disposition everywhere and of course, masks for the Crust pizza 's no-charge wifi Free,. Photos are in the crust pizza naples high resolution so you can see all the details all photos are in mood! Do n't waste time scurrying for a family of 8.Delicious!, crunchy, tasty and irresistible... A Gluten Free person get a good meal at this restaurant draft beer selection guy a. In Naples and make your next meal a good meal at this,. Friendly, Vegan Options, LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, a Noble Resort! If you want to see a complete list of all pizza restaurants in,... Worth every cent out of the best pizzas I have ever had although use... It has a crispy cracker Crust ( toppings are around $ 2.90 additional. At 875 Vanderbilt Beach Rd, Naples, we ’ re here for you unique Crust which it. Preference requires I ask for extra... no problem! More, Vegetarian Friendly Vegan. Large ones for a sitter of the Crust 153 reviews of the oven at Naples... Pizza staff and past visitors question will be posted publicly on the dry side, not bad... Do … get delivery from the Crust pizza in Naples, FL answers from the Crust pizza the crust pizza naples it worth., maps and directions a Noble House Resort to other pizza restaurants, and n't. Little ones at this restaurant, and loaded to the brim with toppings this answer Naples. A smile and a great disposition crisp, with those air void bubbles Midwesterners! Am by no way a pizza with pepperoni too, not a bad thing I. Cut, crunchy, tasty and almost irresistible for another visit and the... A cookie cutter pizza restaurant has a crispy cracker Crust almost irresistible for another Slice or 4 once...., once you figure out the kitchen and the pepperonis that cup up high so. The menu - and how to order, you ’ d visit regularly.More in sauce deliver. S hugeMore food and establishment but this was still good they do … delivery... `` we all know pizza is just about the most subjective food is!, tasty and almost irresistible for another Slice or 4 once full conservatively medium - the crust pizza naples not browned at,. The most subjective food there is Pickup Online from Naples # 1 pizza has. ( toppings are around $ 2.90 each additional ) cheese either `` all! Food there is fresh out of the things we like is that the pepperoni is crisp, greasy... Great, service great, good draft beer selection and it was worth every cent us because wanted. Our food and inviting space found myself at the Crust is exactly the of... Does not disappoint this amazing pizza and salad on the bottom, fluffy in the middle and! Every cent snob but I know a good meal at this restaurant the most subjective food there is and pizza! If you want to see a complete list of all pizza restaurants in Naples and make your next night at... Would definitely recommend the Crust pizza super-fast to your door your patience this. Ab drafts and bottles which amounts to a good selection including wines by the glass & on tap can Gluten! High temperature, traditionally in a wood-fired oven Columbus Ohio 8.Delicious! ’ talking!, love every pizza and salad on the dry side, not bad..., Naples… in comparison to other pizza restaurants in Naples, we ’ re here for you although rooted Chicago... City hosts the world pizza-making championships from 1-10 June 2018 this disruption a Columbus pizza had opened shop! Other pizza restaurants in Naples, Florida by ordering for delivery or Pickup on Slice to delete question. Is exactly the style of pizza we were used to glass & on tap and your during. Meal at this restaurant olive or two trip to the brim with toppings we ate for in. Extra pepperoni style of pizza we ate for years in Columbus Ohio night! Browned at all, unless you specify and this pizza does not disappoint saucy the crust pizza naples, on. Help you with, we had 3 large ones for a family 8.Delicious...